Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
18 users online
1 Registered
0 Hidden
17 Guests
Registered Users: Tolstikovweild


Back to Tolmara Logs
Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room

Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(15) DM: (you can ignore my previous instruction. anyone need a recap?)
(9) Kha: (( a short one would be good ))
** (18) Rin (actually sent back a second robot, to destroy the first one before it could interact with "flesh-sacks".) **
(20) J'hzuu: ((Be loverly))
(23) Gautam: ((That's meat bags, you bloated can opener!))
(15) DM: (156) DM: ...and the orb explodes. Brilliant green light emanates from the ruins of the sphere, and the last thing you see before you lose consciousness is Halthala kissing her father, embracing his withered shell.
(156) DM: After what feels like an eternity, you're back in the crystal cathedral in Martek's Citadel.
(156) Basht: Basht is here, by your side.
(139) Agatha 2: "What happened?...Where's the minaret?"
** (163) Git looks around quick taking stock of the group's health and whether they have their target minaret. **
** (128) Kha checks his hand **
** (132) Lellick blinks, slowly, before reaching up to rub his eyes. **
** (161) J'hzuu sits up, blinking and looking around. He turns to Basht "What happened?" **
(156) Basht: You have the minaret, as Fate would have it. Mrrr.
(163) Git: :Seeing everyone alive, more or less, and the group one minaret wealthier, Git lets himself drop to a weary seat groaning in new found pain of a bear shattered body.
(163) Git: (near shattered, rather)
(163) Git: "Hoo-rah.." :drawls out the less than enthusiastic cheer, as he looks up to Basht, "So.. what happened to Halli and her papa?"
** (132) Lellick winces a little, heading over to Kha first. "I don't have very many spells yet, but I'll see what I can do." He stands there for a moment, holding his holy symbol and concentrating, before starting to cast the spell. **
** (128) Kha waves Lellick off **
(128) Kha: "I'll be fine, just give me a moment"
** (132) Lellick pauses, looking at him doubtfully. "Oh?" **
** (128) Kha holds up his hand that has ring that appears to made of flowing blood on it **
(139) Agatha: "Aye, death seems to be nothing more than a nap for that lad."
(156) Basht: She is where she belongs, in Aquor.
** (132) Lellick shrugs, and heads over to Git. "I'll leave him to his nap, then." **
(156) Basht: The dream caused you to meet those whom you have met and those you shall meet, and spun them in ways contrary to their nature at times.
** (128) Kha lowers his hand and as he does sow most of his wounds close up leaving only a few burn marks on his hands **
(139) Agatha: "Then what the hell was that other me? The one in the black executioner get-up?"
** (132) Lellick moves over to Agatha next, murmuring the words of another healing spell. **
(161) J'hzuu: "And the coffin..."
(156) Basht: That WAS you.
(156) Basht: Each of us has the potential for good or for ill in ourselves. Each of you were real and a dream at the same time.
(128) Kha: "Was very interesting, Similar to the dream realm, but not"
** (164) Git looks up to Basht curiously, "Wonderful... now I'll never have to dream lonely again." **
** (132) Lellick blinks at hearing that. "Is it the same for everything else? The people, that wizard... were they also both real and a dream?" **
** (164) Git gets up to and begins some stretches while they talking, getting his recently healed body loosened back up. **
(156) Basht: It is difficult to explain. In each instance of the dream, there was one real person and the rest of you dreamers. But then as dreams often do, perception shifted.
(156) Basht: It explains why in the final battle, some of you were injured more than most.
** (132) Lellick gives a mirthless laugh, looking down at the floor. "So there's no way of knowing if anyone there actually died." **
(164) Git: "Right.. freaky dream.. got it. Should we worry over such things in the other chambers?"
(139) Agatha: "Well, we're alive. That's something."
(156) Basht: There is. (glances over at the model of the Citadel)
** (128) Kha walks over and places the minaret into the model **
(156) DM: Where there were once three minarets, there are now four. Then five, after Kha places it in the model.
(132) Lellick: "Once last ordeal, then. I can't be sure of the rest of you, but I must rest, and pray."
(164) Git: "Agreed. No point in going ahead at less than full strenght."
(139) Agatha: "Aye we could all a rest. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what just happened."
(164) Git: "So... where should we head next?"
(156) Basht: This last minaret that you must retrieve will be your most dangerous yet. There are others who seek the knowledge that Martek has locked away, who do not have your best interest at heart. You have already met them. They have replaced one of the minarets in the model.
(164) Git: "Huh? We're not alone in here then?"
(139) Agatha: "Come again? You mean one of them's a fake?"
(156) Basht: This last minaret is within the Black Abyss. Even now, they have gone there in the hopes of retrieving it. The wizard Trifakas and his minion, Pawnis.
(128) Kha: "Lets just wait here for them to return and take it from then then."
(132) Lellick: "That's assuming we could take it from them."
(164) Git: "So, those lazy bastards followed us in? Disgraceful."
(164) Git: :to Basht: "What happens if they get the last minaret first? They still have to come back here to place it, right?"
(156) Basht: Basht has done what she was sent to do. What you choose to do from this point forward is up to you. You have no Fate but the Fate you make.
(139) Agatha: "We have to take it, Lellick. I doubt they're going to just hand it over if we ask real nicely."
(139) Agatha: "Kha. Take back the minaret you just placed."
(156) Basht: Whomsover replaces the minaret in the model shall be granted the use of Martek's Sphere of Power.
(161) J'hzuu: "An ambush here would be good, but all will have no way of knowing when they will return. And if all should fail, there would be no time to regroup."
(161) J'hzuu: "Still, perhaps all should take precautions. If three of all carried the minarets, or all hid one or two, this would make it harder for Trifakas to finish, yes? All must hope not to fail, but it is... possible. All should take every caution possible, J'hzuu thinks."
(164) Git: "One question: Can we take them back out?"
(139) Agatha: "There's no need for all that. We just hold on to the piece we just got. It's the only one that we know is real."
** (128) Kha tries to pull the thing back out of the model **
(156) DM: It's fused into the model.
(164) Git: :glances to Kha trying to pull said piece back out: "Might be a bit late for that."
** (128) Kha nods "It's stuck" **
** (161) J'hzuu frowns. "Hmm... So much for that." **
(139) Agatha: "So how did they manage to put a fake in? Try them all."
(128) Kha: "Why do you say one is fake?"
(156) Basht: Remember... (gesticulates)
** (139) Agatha stops and looks at the model, then to Kha and Basht. She sighs. "Nevermind. Damn semantics." **
(156) DM: (745) Norfirion: "If you know all, then you know what I seek. Where or how can I find it?"
(745) Norfirion: "The power over life and death."
(721) Urda, the Spinner: Part of the Test, Norfirion, is that we must hear what you wish from us.
(721) Verdande, the Caster: We do not act on assumption.
(721) Skuld, the Crone: Your fate is your own, as ever.
(745) Norfirion: "My wife, my children, this is all that remains." *withdraws a small glass flask from his pouch. It appears to be filled with ashes*
(745) Norfirion: "I wish for the return of their lives, in exchange of my own if necessary."
(721) Urda, the Spinner: Very well. You wish their return to the waking world, is that correct?
** (717) Agatha looks on the wizard with surprise. **
(745) Norfirion: "As they were before they were taken away from me. Alive!"
** (717) Agatha murmurs to herself. "He still has their ashes?" **
(721) Urda, the Spinner: Very well. But know this, Norfirion, that revenge is a road that is long and hard and leads only to endless bitterness. Your family will be returned to you when you enter the Citadel of Martek.
** (720) Git watches the scene with growing intensity. Biting his lip, he anxiously awaits the trio's response to such a request. **
(745) Norfirion: "We shall see."
(721) Verdande, the Caster: They will be returned to you alive, without harm to their heads, but you will be faced with a choice that will go to the core of your being.
(745) Norfirion: "I am prepared."
(721) Skuld, the Crone: And in that choice, you must decide for yourself if you would live your life or theirs.
** (745) Norfirion looks on unamused. "Whatever is necessary." **
(721) Urda, the Spinner: In Martek's Citadel, you will find a hallway that contains a passage to a room upon which is a table that contains a model of the Citadel in miniature.
** (710) Lellick looks slightly stunned, glancing back and fourth between Norf and the three Fate(s). **
** (717) Agatha watches the conversation in disbelief. It takes her a few moments to notice she's gaping like a fish. **
(721) Verdande, the Caster: Martek's Citadel contains six minarets. The model will have two minarets in place, and four that are missing. The four minarets are found in the Black Abyss, the Endless Tower, the Garden of Dreams and Amruen Portila, the birthplace of the People, the elves.
** (745) Norfirion listens on with interest. **
(721) Skuld, the Crone: If you wish to see your family once again, retrieve the minaret from Amruen Portila. Retrireve the minaret, place it in the model, and your family will be returned to you alive and without harm. But you will then be faced with a choice that goes to the core of your being.
(745) Norfirion: "Yes...yes...I'm quite aware of that. I assure you it will be done, at whatever the costs" *he sneers*
(721) Urda, the Spinner: Know this, that to enter Martek's Inner Sanctum and retrieve his Sphere of Power, you must retrieve all four minarets and replace them in the model.
(156) DM: A sphere of light appears next to Basht, during which the familiar scene plays out to your recollection.
(128) Kha: "So thats the one they placed? Poor Norf"
(156) Basht: He fought valiantly but it shall not be.
(164) Git: "For them to have collected two minarets in the time it took us to get one... is not exactly encouraging. I'm all for ambushing them when they pop back into the room after the abyss. If they're weakened from their effort, they'll be easier to take."
** (128) Kha sits down and takes a nap **
(164) Git: :to Basht: "Hey Kitten, when they retrieve the last minaret, they will appear back in this room with it, right?"
(156) Basht: Yes. Mrrow.
(164) Git: "Great. then we just have to keep them from getting the minaret in the model." :Looking over the citadel model, he asks: "Bedrolls, blankets, robes, we need some stuff to cover this over with. I don't want one of them taking a lucky dive and placing the piece."
** (128) Kha pulls out his bed rolls and winter clothing **
(164) Git: "J'hzuu.. can you create an illusion of a second model?"
** (132) Lellick frowns slightly, checking his pockets, finding some loose bandages that he uses to stuff (or wrap, if need be) the place for the last minaret. **
(139) Agatha: "Or maybe create some barrier to prevent them from getting too close to the model?"
(139) Agatha: "Like a ring of salt or some such?"
** (164) Git gets out his bedrool and rope, helping Kha bind the model like a wrapped parcel. **
** (128) Kha Consentrates a moment and draws power into himself **
(164) Git: "Basht, "We could see into the rooms earlier, is there anyway we can monitor their progress from here?"
(128) Kha: "I wonder" **muses to himself and steps back from the model**
(155) Rin (exit):
02:33
** (128) Kha begins stairing at the model and wiggeling his fingers as if shaping something **
(164) Git: :eyes kha's action scuriously:
(156) Basht: No.
** (128) Kha smiles and gos and sits back down next to the model contently. "That should slow them down a bit" **
(164) Git: "hmph.. guess we can't breathe too easy just yet then. We'll need to keep a vigil."
(156) Basht: By the same token, they cannot hear or see you from the Abyss.
(132) Lellick: "I do hope they don't return before we're rested.."
(156) DM: Of the remaining corridors, only southeastern archway (#3) is lit.
** (164) Git takes a walk arouns the room, thinking things over. "Kha, Lellick, stay by the statue, the rest of us should space out to be ready for them to pop in." **
** (128) Kha nods **
** (139) Agatha picks a spot by the door to the Abyss. **
** (132) Lellick moves over to the model, picking a spot a short distance from it to sit. **
** (164) Git takes up a spot behind the elevator platform. **
(139) Agatha: "I suppose I'll take first watch. I'm well enough after Lellick's magicks."
** (164) Git takes a seat to wait, placing Suhail and a dagger in his lap. Errantly he begins to hum Fizzle's knight song in boredom. **
(164) Git: "No first watch... we can't afford to be asleep when they show up."
** (166) ticattack summons a floating disk of force, and takes a seat, half lounging, half laying on the shimmering surface. **
** (166) J'hzuu summons a floating disk of force, and takes a seat, half lounging, half laying on the shimmering surface. **
(139) Agatha: "Well, we can't really fight them in this condition. Kha's hurting. Lelllick's nearly depleted. If we don't get some rest we'll be as good as dead."
(156) DM: Someone chuckles evilly.
(128) Dj Gilcrease: "I am fine Agatha"
(128) Kha: "I am fine Agatha"
** (132) Lellick looks up, blinking. "...How's that funny?" **
** (128) Kha looks around for the source of the laugh **
** (166) J'hzuu looks up as the chuckling sounds. "J'hzuu doesn not think all will get to rest". **
(164) Git: "Hmmm?" :grabs for his blades as he looks about the room:
(156) DM: It's coming from the corridor that leads to the Black Abyss teleporter.
** (139) Agatha whispers to the others as she picks up her axe. "Get ready." **

** (9) Kha sits relaxing next to the model, and looks up when he hears the voice but nothing more **
** (19) Lunauc stands and begins circling the room toward the Black Abyss Corridor, settling to a ambush position hugging the wall by the door. **
(15) DM: There seems to be no one within the corridor, which leads down to a niche that glows with a dim blue light.
** (19) Git waits by the door for the moment, glancing to the others a moment as no one seems to be coming out **
** (12) Lellick stays where he is, but turns to take a good look around the room, brow furrowed. **
(15) Voice: See you in the Abyss, fools.
(15) DM: The sound of running footsteps receding in the background can be heard after that statement.
** (20) J'hzuu states the obvious. "He was invisible..." **
** (9) Kha shrugs **
(9) Kha: "Now we just sit and relax while they do our dirty work
(19) Git: :listen for where the footsteps are running from and to:
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11)
(19) Git: (btw... the voice sound familiar?)
(15) DM: (sounds like Trifakas)
** (19) Git looks betwen the model and the corridor, wondering what the wizard is so amused about, and how he'd know they were there and to take a precauition of being invisible if he were. **
(19) Git: "Something... is not right."
** (23) Gautam turns to Git. "Trap?" **
** (23) Agatha turns to Git. "Trap?" **
(19) Git: :shrugs: "No idea. I doubt he'd know his way around this place any better than us. And even if he did he still has to come into this room, outnumbered by us and get to a sealed off model to place the minaret."
(15) DM: There is a flash of light and smoke at the end of the corridor all of a sudden as a sphere of flames hurtles down the corridor into the central area and explodes in your midst. Trifakas appears out of nowhere, laughing evilly as he backs into the glowing niche. (Reflex)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [10d6] -> [4,2,5,4,4,5,1,5,5,2] = (37)
(20) J'hzuu: ((Reflex: [1d20+7] -> [7,7] = (14)))
(9) Kha: Reflex save: [1d20+13] -> [15,13] = (28)
(12) Lellick: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
whispering to Lellick, 37 damage
whispering to ticattack, 37 damage
(19) Git: Reflex save: [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24)
(15) DM: (need a save from you Agatha)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
** Wa'run and Zayeera are caught by the backblast and collapse to the ground. **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
** Halif narrowly escapes being roasted alive. **
** (20) J'hzuu is knocked off his feet, and lands on the ground with a thud. He doesn't get up. **
(23) Agatha: "Humility before the Marid!" ((activated armor against fire))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
** (12) Lellick stumbles back a few steps, gritting his teeth. **
** (9) Kha stands after the blas "That was not a very nice greating" **
** Basht attempts to leap back with a yelp, her fur severely singed. **
(23) Agatha: "Aye, but then neither is this!"
(15) DM: (init if you wish)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [12,3] = (15)
** (19) Git hugs tight to the wall and drops low, avoiding the scorch of the fire. Listening down the corridor he waits for a follow up. **
** (23) Agatha turns to charge the wizard. **
(23) Agatha: init: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
(19) Git: (how deep is the corridor, is it just a doorway into the glowly light, or does it go down a ways?)
(12) Lellick: [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
(9) Kha: INIT: [1d20+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
(19) Git: init: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
(15) DM: (10' wide by 60' deep, niche at the end of the hall. Trifakas is right at the niche)
(15) DM: (22, Ag)
** (23) Agatha bursts from her position at the side of the doorway and leaps at the wizard Trifakas, axe raised. **
(23) Agatha: [1d20+14] -> [16,14] = (30)
(15) DM: (hit)
(23) Agatha: dmg: [1d12+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
** Trifakas doesn't seem overly concerned with your blow, as if something seems to protect him from grievous injury. He instead mocks you by backing into the glowing niche. (AOO) **
(23) Agatha: "Leaving so soon?"
** (23) Agatha tries to get in one last hit ((power attack)) **
(15) Trifakas: If you follow, I shall enjoy killing you.
(23) Agatha: [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22)
(15) Trifakas: You destroyed my plans with the guilders and for that, you will pay dearly.
(15) DM: (hit)
(23) Agatha: "Not if we see you first."
(23) Agatha: [1d12+12] -> [8,12] = (20)
** Trifakas tries to sidestep Agatha's attack which opens a gash in his arm, drawing blood. **
** Trifakas spits out, "Follow me then if you dare," as he backs into the niche and vanishes. **
** (23) Agatha growls. "I really hate it when they do that." **
(19) Git: "Don't follow!"
** (23) Agatha turns back to the party. "Lellick, see to the fallen! Is everyone else okay?" **
** (9) Kha sits back down "I am fine" **
(15) Halif: Agatha....
** Halif kneels next to Wa'run's and Zayeera's corpses. **
** (23) Agatha goes to the fallen Minotaur. "What is it Halif?" **
** (23) Agatha see the bodies. "Oh no..." **
** (23) Agatha checks their conditions. "Lellick! Get over here now!" **
** Halif closes Wa'run's eyes gently, intoning, "For you, effendis, may noble Kor carry you to his bosom." **
(23) Agatha: heal check: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
** (20) J'hzuu is unconscious, his fur badly scorched and his skin blackened, but he is still breathing. **
(26) Lunauc (enter): 22:45
(15) Halif: There is nothing you can do, my faris'a. (gently smooths Zayeera's hair and closes her eyes)
(23) Agatha: ((to check conditions))
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (26) Lunauc...
(15) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(19) Lunauc' from room...
(19) Lunauc (exit): 22:45
whispering to Gautam, dead
** (12) Lellick hisses under his breath as he stumbles over to where Agatha stands, looking at the corpses sadly. "They look beyond help. I need to tend to J'hzuu..." **
** (9) Kha gets up and heads over to J`hzuu **
(9) Kha: "Oneiros, The Lord of Fate, I beg of you, plead with Teleute that these wounds not be fatal."
(9) Kha: ((Gain [1d8+2] -> [4,2] = (6)HP))
** (23) Agatha looks over the bodies frantically, looking for some sign of life. "No, no, gods no..." **
** (20) J'hzuu 's eyes flutter half-open, and he groans. **
** (26) Git stands gripping his blades in frustration, as he watches and listens about the room, for signs of something which should not be, particularly an invisible drow woman. **
** (12) Lellick goes over to where J'hzuu lies, speaking quietly, "Just lie still. I can take the brunt off of your wounds." **
(23) Agatha: Agatha's eyes begin to well. "I..the staff! We can use the healing staff!"
whispering to Lunauc, seems to not be present
(23) Agatha: "Someone get the damned staff! It can revive people, right?"
** (9) Kha heads over to Wa`run and Zayeera "May your souls know a better fate then your bodies did." **
** (12) Lellick fumbles his holy symbol off of his belt, concentrating for a moment before he starts casting the spell. **
** Basht groans, her form sprawled over the crystal floor. **
(12) Lellick: (Activating Sacred Boost, then spontaneously casting Cure Moderate Wounds twice, one on J and one on Lel, for... 23 pts each)
** Halif gets up, hefting his axe as he surveys the cathedral through narrowed eyes. "This wizard shall die. I swear it!" **
(23) Agatha: "Kha, get out the healing staff we traded for! The one you used to cure us of the mummy's rot!"
(12) Lellick: "Agatha. We don't even know if the staff can do that."
(26) Git: :peers aside to Lellick: "There's no harm in trying."
** (20) J'hzuu gasps as his charred skin blisters and heals almost instantly, and his fur withers and regrows. He rolls over and staggers to his feet, breathing rapidly. **
** (9) Kha nods and goes and retives the staff **
** (12) Lellick closes his eyes for a moment, then goes over to Basht. "And if the staff can only heal one of them?" **
(23) Agatha: "Please! You have to try!"
(23) Agatha: "One is better than none!"
** Basht is severely injured, though alive. **
(26) Git: "Then we depend on the citadel to revive them. If it could return Norf's family.. maybe it can still save these kids."
** (9) Kha takes the staff back to the children "If the staff can only fix one I refuse to use it. It would be crule to bring one back now" **
** (12) Lellick stands over Basht for a moment before kneeling next to her, murmuring the words of another healing spell. **
(12) Lellick: (Casting Cure Light Wounds with the Sacred Boost on Basht for.. 15 pts)
** (23) Agatha snaps at Kha. "And to let them die like this? So soon after finding each other? That would be better?" **
** (9) Kha consentrates on the staff trying to remember how to use it "Better then bring only one back so soon after they found eachother" **
(23) Agatha: "They're children for god's sake!"
(15) DM: Her wounds close as singed flesh and fur knit together anew. She smiles gently and awakens.
(15) Basht: "I am not as I once was, and for this, I thank you. Mrrr."
** (12) Lellick laughs softly, "It's as good as I can do for now." **
** (9) Kha ignores Agatha while concentrating on the staff **
** (26) Git keeps his position by the doorway, awaiting another bold attempt by the wizard, while calling across the room to Basht. "Say Kitten, how is it he can pop in and out of these portals like passing a doorway, but we get teleported around with no return. Is there some trick he's using?" **
(15) Basht: That portal leads to the Black Abyss, Aragit. (solemnly)
(15) Basht: It does not appear that he departed until now.
(23) Agatha: "We intended to protect these children's lives. The only difference is when our souls get collected."
(23) Agatha: ((only difference here*))
(26) Git: "Basht... can the gift of the Citadel revive these childern, like it promised to return Norf's family?"
(23) Agatha: ((protect these children with our lives* rather. brain not work so good tonight))
(9) Kha: "Say Basht do you have a way to tell how many time this stick can be used?"
(27) Basht: It is not the Citadel itself but the tests within each of the worlds that the portal leads to, that provides for Fate to act. One of the worlds was the homeland of your people, the elves. There was a test that needed to be resolved, and in doing so, would your friend be returned to his family -- if he were present.
(26) Git: "So.. no..."
** Basht glances over to Kha. "Pray to whatever god you hold dear and he shall grant you the knowledge you seek, but be warned that the power within is not limitless." **
** (9) Kha kneels before the children holding the staff over both of them "Oneiros, The Mistlord, I ask of you to banish Mania from my mind and let me know what I seek" **
(28) Lunauc (enter): 23:15
** (12) Lellick just stands there quietly, almost solemnly, waiting to see what happens. **
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (28) Lunauc...
(27) TaliesinNYC:
Booting '(26) Lunauc' from room...
(26) Lunauc (exit): 23:16
** (9) Kha stands and hands the staff to Agatha
"I wont torment one of them by picking" **
** (23) Agatha is hanging on Kha's every action, for a change. **
** (28) Git keeps his stance steady and patient as he listens for signs of return from the corridor, yet he watches for the fate of the children with concealed concern **
** Halif seems impatient to follow through the portal, yet restrains himself. **
** (9) Kha goes back and sits by the model
"The command word is 'Ra' if you want to pick" **
(23) Agatha:
"You can only revive one?"
(28) Git:
"We can't see in and supposedly he can't see out to us.. so.. could it be a divination that let him know we were here?"
(9) Kha:
"Yes"
** (23) Agatha is silent for a moment. **
(28) Git:
"Then is he still watching?"
(23) Agatha:
"...Gods help me, I can't choose."
(9) Kha:
"Oh sorry Git I was talking to Agatha, but yes he could have used Divination and he could still be watching"
(20) J'hzuu:
(quietly) "Then don't. Let them be, trust that they have gone somewhere better, and take revenge."
(28) Git:
"Basht... the Norf's family could have been returned if he had followed through and completed that task.. should we expect some gift or opportunity for passing the Abyss?"
(23) Agatha:
"Either one would gladly give their life for the other. It's not my place to choose..."
(9) Kha:
"Thats why I refuse to bring back only one, Unless Oneiros tells me it is their fate to live I will accept the fate they have been delt"
(27) Basht:
Other than the final minaret? I myself do not know. It is the one place within the world where my master holds no power.
** (12) Lellick bows his head for a moment, then turns to look towards Git, "Do you think we'll have the time to rest? We.. we must also perfom funeral rites." **
(28) Git:
"Unless you want to rush in to the wizard's trap.. rest up... though that will give him the time to prepare himself to come in and bombard us with magicka." :groans as he lightly beats his head back against the wall:
(27) Basht:
Now that he has gone through the portal, the only return shall be with the minaret. So was it for you, so shall it be for him.
** (23) Agatha embraces the boy's limp body. She whispers to the deaf ears, "Wa'run, Zayeera, I'm so sorry." **
(28) Git:
"You mean he JUST entered the portal now? I thought you said he was already in?"
(20) J'hzuu:
"J'hzuu thinks all should act quickly, before the wizard can strike again. J'hzuu appreciates little-folk's magicks, but he would rather not come so close to meeting his ancestors in the first place."
(27) Basht:
I did not say they entered the portal, only that they have gone there in the hopes of retrieving it.
** (23) Agatha rises slowly and grabs her axe, Bar'eth-el. She wipes away her tears and turns towards the portal. **
** (12) Lellick smiles ruefully at J'hzuu, "I have nothing but the simplest of magics left. If we are to be injured while fighting him, I would not be able to do much healing at all." **
(28) Git:
:practically yells: "What's the difference?!"
(23) Agatha:
"Well let's not allow the bastard any more of a head start. Halif, you coming?"
(27) Basht:
The difference being that his minions have already gone ahead.
** (28) Git pulls himself back from an uncharacteristic near outburst. "How could you know he had minions that already went through but not know he was still in the room?" **
(27) Basht:
I cannot interfere with your ka-tet, Aragit.
(27) Halif:
You have but to give the word, my faris'a.
(28) Git:
"You interfere all the damn time when you choose to."
(28) Git:
Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [14,6] = (20)
** Basht shrugs. "What shall be shall be." **
(23) Agatha:
"Forget her, Git. Either we chase him or we try to trap him. If he's taking time to gloat and make threats, then he isn't very close to finding the minaret."
(27) Basht:
As I said earlier, my time in the mortal realm is limited. This much I can aid you: within the Black Abyss, time and space and magicka hold no meaning. In order to escape the realm, you must take a leap of faith and enter the storm. Do not enter the storm until you have retrieved the minaret.
(23) Agatha:
"You know what I'm going to do."
(28) Git:
"No... I can't accept an answer like that. These children's lives could have been saved if you had not withheld the truth from us."
(27) Basht:
Yes, they could have been. And perhaps there might still be hope.
** (9) Kha lays down to take a nap **
(27) Basht:
For should you win Martek's Sphere of Power, the possibilities are limitless.
(28) Git:
"Hmph.. right... dangle hope in front of us like a piece of caramel before a child. I'm really getting sick of this."
** Basht kneels down next to Wa'run and Zayeera and prays by their side. **
(9) Kha:
(( AFK for a smoke ))
(27) Basht:
Fate has judged and found my master wanting. I could not help you and for that I am sorry. However there are always rules.
** (12) Lellick glances over at Basht, frowning a little. "You say that like we could use the Sphere of Power so easily..." **
(23) Agatha:
"We can worry about the details later. It won't mean a thing if those bastards beat us to the citadel."
(20) J'hzuu:
((AFK a few))
** Basht looks up at Lellick and smiles gently. "Mrrr." **
** Basht goes back to praying. **
(28) Git:
"It doesn't matter Aggy." :takes a seat: "Even if he gets the minaret he still has to return to this room. Besides... i wonder if he can even reach it."
(23) Agatha:
"I'm going after them. You can join me or you can stay here and spin your wheels."
(23) Agatha:
"I don't think he can reach it. And he knows we're here waiting for him."
(28) Git:
"I can only think of two reasons he'd want us to enter after him so bad. Either he has a trap waiting for us righ through that portal, or there's some reason he needs us to retrieve the minaret for him."
(23) Agatha:
"He's gone through the portal. It's the minaret or bust for him now."
** Basht whispers gently, "The peace of the Ever-Living be with you," as she lays a hand on both Wa'run's and Zayeera's chest, and vanishes with a thunderclap. **
(27) DM:
The staff shatters.
(12) Lellick:
"Rushing in would be suicide, Agatha."
** Wa'run yawns and stretches, turning over his side. **
** (23) Agatha turns back towards the sound. **
(23) Agatha:
"...Wa'run?"
** Zayeera awakens slowly, as you (Agatha) turns around. **
** (28) Git sits forward suddenly, gaping at the sight of Basht's disappearance and the boy's revival. Swallowing hard, he watches for stirring from the girl. **
(27) Wa'run:
Yes, effendi?
** Wa'run says this sleepily. **
** (12) Lellick turns, staring at the two. **
(28) Git:
"Lellick.. the girl...?"
** Wa'run reaches out and touches his sister's hand tentatively. "Is there something wrong...?" (slightly more awake now) **
** (12) Lellick speaks with wonder, "She's breathing...." He then looks to Git, "...Does this mean that she broke the rules she spoke of?" **
(28) Git:
"Hmph..."
** (23) Agatha begins to move toward the two but stops herself. Instead she stops herself and simply smiles, tears forming in her eyes again. "No, nothing at all, thank Ra." **
** Zayeera clings to her brother as if uncomprehending as she glances at your worried faces. **
** (28) Git sits back against the wall, reaching up to rub his forehead, obscureing his face, as he murmurs: "Silly kitten.. and just when I work up a good bit of righteous indignation at you, ya haveta go and be all miraculous. Hmph..." **
(23) Agatha:
"Just you sit tight. And keep each other safe."
** Wa'run nods and holds Zayeera close,consoling her. She nods and goes back to sleep. **
** (23) Agatha wipes her face and turns to Git. "So what's the plan now? They know we'll be here waiting for them." **
** (28) Git reaches up his other hands, wiping whatever expression he held from his face as he turns to Aggy, "Yup.. so there's no reason to rush. They can't come in without facing our ambush and we can't enter without facing theirs. So... we might as well rest for a bit. It would be nice to know if we're bign scried on before we go making plans anyway." **
(28) Git:
"Anyone know how to determine that?"
(23) Agatha:
"Even Basht can't see what they're doing over there. I'm pretty sure it works the other way around too."
(28) Git:
"I'd hope so..."
(28) Git:
"Besides.. we can't leave the kids and they need to rest, preferably back in a corner or behind the model where they have some cover."
(23) Agatha:
"They can hide in one of the doorways if the portals have vanished."
** (9) Kha wakes up and looks around
"What was that noise? Oh! How did you bring them both back?" **
(28) Git:
:to Kha: "Deus ex machina."
** (23) Agatha looks at Git blankly. "What?" **
(28) Git:
:shrugs to aggy: "It's a... theatre term. Nevermind."
** (23) Agatha shakes her head in dismissal. "So we've wrapped the post for the minaret. We've warded the model. What else can we do?" **
** (9) Kha sits up and looks around, Basht whats Git talking about?" **
(28) Git:
"Wait just long enough that they think we've given up on following.... before we do."
(9) Kha:
"Wheres Basht?" Sleep still in his voice "Well I'll ask her when she gets back I am going back to sleep now"
** (9) Kha lays back down and quickly falls asleep **
(27) DM:
((FFing))
(28) Git:
"We'll sleep in shifts for now.. just in case..."
(23) Agatha:
"Aye. I'll take first watch."
(23) Agatha:
((fine with me))
(28) Git:
(hai.)
(27) DM:
Time passes....and no Trifakas.
** (28) Git only sleeps off and on, and hour at a time as he waits. **
(12) Lellick has sent you a tree node...
** (28) Git has a bite to eat while the casters prepare their spells. "Well.. either we were right about him not being able to pull it off on his own, or he's scared to return. The happy third option is he's dead, but I doubt we're that lucky." **
** (12) Lellick finishes his prayers before looking to Git. "Perhaps we haven't waited long enough? It still seems far too dangerous to follow him." **
** (23) Agatha scouts the doorways for portals and anything beyond the ordinary (relatively speaking). **
(23) Agatha:
"Well time here passes more quickly than on the outside. Who knows how times passes in the portals compared to here?"
(28) Git:
"That's possible. But at the very least, he should have given up on guarding the door by now.. I hope. Kha.... how long does your ward ont he model last?"
whispering to Gautam, seems to be empty and silent.
whispering to Gautam, the only active portal is that which Trifakas disappeared into.
(9) Kha:
"A while, it will last a few days"
** (23) Agatha has Wa'run and Zayeera reside in one of the empty doorways and sets Halif to guard it. **
** Halif takes up his post besides the two desert nomads. **
(28) Git:
"Then it should be safe to leave it unguarded for the moment...right?"
(12) Lellick:
"Surely you're not considering going in after them..?"
(23) Agatha:
"Assuming Trifakas isn't powerful enough to undo it or simply break through."
(9) Kha:
"I sapose so, but I would prefer to wait untill it is closer to fading then put it up again"
(20) J'hzuu:
((Ok, so I was AFK for a bit more than a few. Back now.))
(28) Git:
"Truth be told I'd prefer to depend on the ambush myself. But if they are dead or unable to get the last piece, who knows how long we'll be waiting?"
(23) Agatha:
"Aye, but we should hold what advantage we have while we've got it."
(28) Git:
:nods: "How many days do we wait?"
(9) Kha:
"I say way another day"
(28) Git:
"Fair enough."
(23) Agatha:
We'll wait until Kha's spell wears thin. Then he renews it and we can venture forth with some piece of mind."
(28) Git:
"In that case, since you're all awake now.. I'm gonna catch up on some sleep."
** (28) Git finally lies down, setting his stachel beneath his head as a pillow. **
(28) Git:
(brb)
(27) DM:
Time passes....and no Trifakas.
(12) Lellick:
(Lel'll heal up anyone who still looks injured or asks for healing during the downtime..)
(27) DM:
(k)
(20) J'hzuu:
((That would be J'hzuu))
(23) Agatha:
((afk for a bit))
(27) DM:
Time blurs...you can't tell how long it's been...and still no Trifakas.
** (9) Kha checks his weave's stability **
** (28) Git is beyond bored. Passing the days with combat training, he seems almost anxious for the real thing. "Is it about that time to enter yet?" **
(23) Agatha:
"Aye, it never took us this long to find the other pieces."
(28) Git:
"Assuming we even knew how much time really passed while we were in there.
(23) Agatha:
"Or maybe it did. Who the hell knows how time passes in this place."
(28) Git:
"Either way.. I'm ready to go."
(23) Agatha:
"Aye we can't afford to wait any longer. Kha have cast that spell yet?"
(23) Agatha:
((have you*))
** (12) Lellick hops to his feet from where he had been lying, staring at the ceiling. "Would having one go in first be a bad idea? I don't wonder if they're just waiting for us to enter before leaving..." **
** (9) Kha stands and concentrates on the model and moves his fingers as if shaping something **
(23) Agatha:
"How would one let the others know if it was safe or not?"
(9) Kha:
"It's done"
(12) Lellick:
"Well, that would be the difficult part..."
(9) Kha:
"Or one of us could stay behind?"
(12) Lellick:
"That wouldn't do much good if they all return at once."
(9) Kha:
"If I stayed behind it would give you an aditional few days before they were able to play the thinng"
** (23) Agatha nods. "It's all or none. If we go in, we can't afford to be second to Trifakas. We'd need everyone." **
(28) Git:
"Hmm... after the minaret is retrieved the portal closes from the doorways, right? So... would we be ejected back here or trapped inside if they reach ti first.. I wonder.."
(9) Kha:
"Traped would be my guess from what Basht said"
(28) Git:
"Hmph... guess there's no reward without risk. Shall we?"
** (9) Kha shrugs **
(12) Lellick:
"I suppose we must."
(9) Kha:
(( I am nodding off ))
(27) DM:
((ok))
** (23) Agatha steps forward and leads the way into the portal, axe in hand. "Be prepared to fight if they're really waiting for us." **
** (9) Kha follows Agatha **
** (28) Git follows on through. **
** (12) Lellick also follows. **
** (20) J'hzuu stops and takes out a strip of leather from his pouch, running it around his body. (Casting Mage Armour). He takes a deep breath, stretches his claws, and follows the others. **
(27) DM:
You appear at the back of a huge cavern built of polished white stone. The top of the cavern is at a fantastic height. The walls, stretching into the distance, are lined with spots of brilliant white light. Trees and shrubbery grow in this green, garden-like area. Well-trimmed bushes line several neat paths down the hall. Behind you, two large carved stone figures stand at the back wall of the hall. One is labelled Time and the other is Space. Between them, there is a large obelisk with writing on it. Up ahead, the ceiling ends and you can see a glowing red light through it.

Pawnis is here, dead. His head has been flayed to bits.

** (20) J'hzuu grimaces at the sight, cringing back a bit, the fur on the back of his neck rising involuntarily. **
** (9) Kha heads over to the Obelisk to see if he can read it **
(27) DM:
It appears as if a battle took place here. Tracks can be seen in the ground leading into the distance.
** (23) Agatha looks around, searching for Trifakas' minions. **
** (28) Git looks about for any other victims, before moving in to kneel by Pawnis, dagger ready as he checks to make sure the body is truly dead and not just an illusion. **
** (20) J'hzuu raises his hand to his head, muttering as he scans the room. (Detect Magick) **
** (12) Lellick looks away from the corpse, not wanting to try to make sense of that mess. **
(28) Git:
"Hmm.. for a Dark Abyss... this place is pretty bright."
whispering to ticattack, the entire area radiates magicka but all schools
** (20) J'hzuu blinks and shakes his head. "Many magicks... J'hzuu cannot see anyone invisible..." **
(27) DM:
A dagger of a strange and unusual design can be found buried in the ground. It might have been thrown from a distance. It has an adamantite hilt and its blade an unusual black metal with an oily, greasy sheen to it.
** (28) Git looks about the battle sight, pondering aloud, "Was this a betrayal, or something else?" He lookes about at the tracks, seeing if they are all human(oid) **
** (9) Kha read the Obelisk **
(9) Kha:
Beyond the knowledge of mortal man
(9) Kha:
Guardians of the worlds stand guard
(9) Kha:
They look toward the crystal minaret
(9) Kha:
And watch that path so hard
(9) Kha:
Beyond the end of space and time
(9) Kha:
Beyond all magicka's sphere
(9) Kha:
And chaos does appear
(9) Kha:
Where all the world breaks down
(9) Kha:
Tis there the minaret
(9) Kha:
Awaits that valiant day
(9) Kha:
When men shall walk paths of oblivion
(9) Kha:
And take that key away.
(23) Agatha:
"Sounds like a prophecy, but what the hell does it mean?"
(23) Agatha:
"These statues supposed to guard the minaret or something?"
(9) Kha:
"My guess is these Statues look in the direction we have to go, when we reach Chaos we'll find the Minaret"
** (28) Git stops to examins the strange dagger, lifting it from the ground to examine it. **
(28) Git:
Appraise Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
(28) Git:
Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
** (23) Agatha ponders the riddle while she turns to Git. "What's that you got there?" **
(28) Git:
"A dagger..."
(28) Git:
"I think it belonged to that Ilythi'iri witch."
** (28) Git sheathes the dagger and ask, "Shall we follow the statues' gaze then?" **
** (9) Kha nods **
(28) Git:
"Maybe we'll be lucky and a helpful trail of enemy bodies will lead our way." :muses as he sets down the path.
** (23) Agatha takes lead as she cautiously continues in the direction that the statues are facing. **
(9) Kha:
"That would be a nice"
** (12) Lellick follows the others, keeping quiet but looking at everything they pass. **
(23) Agatha:
"Hmph, we can only hope. Personally, I hope Trifakas is still kicking."
(27) DM:
The path continues on for some distance, until the trees and bushes abruptly end. In places, the ground ends in a cliff that drops straight down, out of sight into a maelstrom of swirling clouds. Farther ahead, the winds carry the red clouds into a glowing storm of thunder and lightning and rain. A wide path of rock winds between the cliffs and the clouds, rounds the whirling stormcloud and goes out of sight.
** (23) Agatha looks down into the pit then back at the others. "Chaos?" **
** (28) Git looks sharply about the swirling clouds, trying to determine if the winds are strong enough to blow a personfrom the trail **
** (9) Kha continues following the path **
(27) TaliesinNYC:
[1d12] -> [6] = (6)
(27) DM:
Suddenly there is a surge and the distance between each of you doubles in range. (That is if you were 5' apart, you are now 10' apart)
** (20) J'hzuu stops and look to his companions. "Odd..." **
** (23) Agatha found the F10 macro key **
** (23) Agatha found the F9 macro key **
(23) Agatha:
and1~oi
(23) Agatha:
bn
(9) Kha:
"Chaos" **smirks**
(23) Agatha:
((oops. dropped my keyboard))
** (12) Lellick stops abruptly for a moment, before hurrying after the person in front of him. **
(9) Kha:
(( lol was gona ask if you passed out and hit your head on it =P ))
** (28) Git gives a jump at the surprising alteration. "Guess that would be considered a show of Space's contribution to this place. I wonder what Time does?" **
(27) DM:
The wind seems to blow at a slightly faster rate now.
(23) Agatha:
((Nah, just trying to balance the thing on my lap. Cordless does indeed have a downside.))
(20) J'hzuu:
"J'hzuu thinks all should hurry, before all find out."
(23) Agatha:
"Good plan."
(27) DM:
You continue down the rocky path...
(9) Kha:
"Time and space have no meaning here, thats what Basht said so I wonder if the encounter we saw when we entered is the result of the inevitable confrontaition we are going to have with Trifakas"
(28) Git:
"Maybe we should go back and blindfold the statues." :smirks: "Poem said something about them watching the path.. or am I being too literal?"
(27) TaliesinNYC:
[1d6] -> [6] = (6)
** (23) Agatha asks Kha curiously. "Did those look like our tracks back there?" **
(9) Kha:
"I was bussy reading, I didnt look at them"
(27) DM:
Then there is another surge, and everything around you is moving unbelievably fast. The wind shrieks past you. Other members of your party are moving so quickly, you can't keep up with them. Their voices sound so high-pitched. They talk so fast you can barely understand them.
(27) DM:
((your BAB is now +2, your attacks have quadrupled and your movement rate has quadrupled))
** (9) Kha laughs **
** (28) Git just tries to focus on the path ahead of him. Ignoring the warping effects aroud them, he keeps moving forward, wary of more dangerous effects to come. **
(23) Agatha:
"O..kay. This is strange. I can barely follow you, but I'm moving fast too."
(12) Lellick:
"At least we can travel faster?.."
** (9) Kha just continues on the path **
(27) DM:
The path abruptly ends at a rock outcropping, then breaks away into islands of rock adrift in the storm. A few feet away, another rock outcropping can be seen where the path continues around the whirling crimson storm. A snake whip can be seen lying on the ground along with a piece of adamantine armor.
** (9) Kha heads toward the continuation of the path **
(23) Agatha:
"Hm. This looks like the same metal from that dagger."
(27) DM:
(you would need to jump across the yawning chasm to continue...)
** (28) Git looks over the whip and armor piece, seeing if they are the same style at the dagger **
** (9) Kha judges the distance **
(28) Git:
(how far is the jump?
(27) DM:
(20' at the moment...)
(28) Git:
(speed still quardupled?)
(27) DM:
(yep)
** (9) Kha looks across to the path to see if there is an outcroping to see if there are and bolders close to the edge that the whip might beable to wrap around **
(9) Kha:
"Git can I see the whip?"
** (28) Git looks across the chasm. considering for a moment he speaks out in a high pitched altered voice, "If the speed burst is really and not just an illusion, making this jump should be easy with the increased velocity. Though with everything else seeming to move at roughly the same speed, I'm hesitant to try it." **
(28) Git:
:to kha: "Sure.. it's right there." :points to the ground:
** (9) Kha picks up the whip and walks to the edge and whips it out trying to catch it on a rof of the other path **
(12) Lellick:
(afk for a few minutes)
(27) DM:
It snags....and at the same time, a surge occurs. Where distance was doubled, now everything is ten times closer together. (before if you were 10' apart, now you're 1' apart. so the chasm is now 2' apart.)
** (9) Kha lughs and hops across and unhooks the whip **
(23) Agatha:
"Hmph. Well, that worked itself out rather nicely."
** (28) Git waste's no time, hurrying to hop across the shortened gorge. **
** (23) Agatha hops across the gap before the universe decides to change its mind. **
** (12) Lellick blinks, then shakes his head and jumps across after the others. **
(27) DM:
As you close the gap and continue down the continuation of the path, there is a tingling feeling oin the air. You can feel the hairs on the back of your neck rising. You shiver, even though you don't feel cold. The clouds glow brighter overhead, still casting their ruby-colored light around you. It is hard to tell with the roaring winds, but now the air itself seems to have a slight shimmer.
** (9) Kha looks around at the air,
"This is a very interesting place" **
(30) Lunauc (enter): 01:56
(27) Afik'aton:
And soon to be your grave, mortal! (appears out of nowhere in the middle of the path)
(31) ticattack (enter): 01:57
(9) Kha:
"Oh hello, your the Efrits puppet right?"
** (12) Lellick jumps a little, startled, then stumbles back a few steps. **
** Afik'aton raises a dripping ilythi'iri head in the air and tosses it on the ground in front of you. "Set has granted me revenge!" **
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (30) Lunauc...
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (31) ticattack...
(27) TaliesinNYC:
Booting '(28) Lunauc' from room...
(28) Lunauc (exit): 01:58
(27) TaliesinNYC:
Booting '(20) ticattack' from room...
(20) ticattack (exit): 01:58
** (23) Agatha reveals her shock for only a moment before she hefts her axe. **
** (31) J'hzuu jumps back from the head, and valiantly positions himself behind Agatha. **
** (30) Git glances at the head and shrugs. "Alright..." **
** Afik'aton begins casting. **
(27) DM:
(init and load minis)
(9) Kha:
INIT: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
(30) Git:
init: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
(12) Lellick:
[1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
(23) Agatha:
"Not this time coffin stuffer!"
(23) Agatha:
init: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
(27) DM:
(need J'hz init)
(27) DM:
(15, Kha)
** (9) Kha Consentrates a moment and draws power into himself **
** (9) Kha Consentrates on his dagger for a moment **
(31) J'hzuu:
((Sorry. [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)))
(9) Kha:
(( scratch that, wrong button ))
** (9) Kha is suddenly holding a short spear engulfed in flames **
(27) TaliesinNYC:
[1d8] -> [4] = (4)
(27) TaliesinNYC:
[1d100] -> [42] = (42)
(27) DM:
Kha's spear extinguishes itself and instead summons forth a rainstorm.
(9) Kha:
"What the?"
(27) DM:
(12, J'hz)
(23) Agatha:
"Gods damn. The poem, remember? Magic must suffer from chaos too!"
** (31) J'hzuu blinks at Kha's spear, then looks at the glove on his hand. "Oh..." With a shrug, he focuses on trying to conjure a flame. **
(27) DM:
[1d10] -> [4] = (4)
(27) DM:
[1d100] -> [86] = (86)
(27) DM:
A shimmering globe of azure light appears suddenly, surrounding J'hzuu
(27) DM:
There is a surge and each of you returns to your normal time frame.
(27) DM:
(8, Ag)
** (9) Kha looks around **
(23) Agatha:
((wait did he move??))
(27) DM:
((repositioned him))
(32) ticattack (enter): 02:14
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (32) ticattack...
(27) DM:
((we can stop here if people are nodding off))
** (23) Agatha lays into him as she tries to throw him off balance in more ways than one. **
(23) Agatha:
"Hmph. I was beginning to worry we'd never see you again, Mun-afik. Did you miss us?"
(23) Agatha:
((full attack))
(23) Agatha:
1st attack: [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20)
(27) Afik'aton:
I long for the chance to cleanse you off this land, mortal wench. (through gritted teeth)
(27) DM:
(miss)
(23) Agatha:
((23 if he's still undead))
(27) DM:
(then hit)
(23) Agatha:
((goodie))
(23) Agatha:
dmg: [1d12+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
(23) Agatha:
2nd attack: [1d20+17] -> [19,17] = (36)
(27) DM:
(wow. lol)
(27) DM:
(roll for a crit check)
(23) Agatha:
((err. that's 31 actually, but yeah I'll take it.))
(23) Agatha:
dmg: [1d12+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
(32) ticattack:
((... On the undead? Gotta love Chaos...))
(27) DM:
(lol. 31 still hits but not a crit worthy.)
(27) DM:
(6, Git)
(23) Agatha:
"Ahh. Well it looks like Bar'eth-el remembers you."
** (30) Git gives a hop around Aggy and commences into a series of cuts and stabs on the undead fiend. "I was hoping to see your leathery arse again." **
(30) Git:
Suhail Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+0] -> [6,2,0] = (8)
(30) Git:
Ceremonial Dagger(2-w) Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+1+0] -> [1,1,0] = (2)
(30) Git:
Ceremonial Dagger(2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d4+1+0] -> [3,1,0] = (4)
(30) Git:
(pft...)
** Suhail flares with an incandescent topaz radiance and slices through the revenant's form, disrupting his casting. **
(27) DM:
The sword seems to have awoken.
(30) Git:
"Hmph.. and welcome back to you to."
(27) DM:
(6, Lel)
** DM pokes Lellick.... **
(12) Lellick:
(I'm typing..)
** (12) Lellick steps up to the closest person - Kha, as it turns out, and reaches out to touch his arm, intoning as he does, "Tevesh, grant this man the shelter of your hands." **
(12) Lellick:
(Attempting to cast Shield of Faith)
(27) TaliesinNYC:
[1d10] -> [8] = (8)
(27) DM:
(and on that note, I need to stop because I'm starting to fade.)


Back to Tolmara Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms