Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
8 users online
4 Registered
0 Hidden
4 Guests
Registered Users: Ace Homework, Daltonmip, DouDoomo, Minuala


Back to Tolmara Logs
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated

Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(219) DM: (who needs a recap?)
(211) ticattack: (Aye, be appreciated)
(214) Dj Gilcrease: (( back ))
(219) TaliesinNYC: ((entered the city of ancient Celdenir, witnessed an imminent execution and fought a strange wizard. and the prisoner was Basht, who seems to have appeared in this nightmarish scene. also met Fizzlefazzle Feelgood in your journeys and he's accompanying the party.))
(213) Lunauc (exit): 22:39
(219) DM: (88) DM: As the masked mage slips into unconsciousness, Basht wakens slowly, with a peaceful look in her eyes.
** (69) Kha shakes his head at the masked youth as he fall from Gits attacks. "You should have just given us the prisoner" **
(100) Git: "Children should know their place." :Git barelty breathes out before collapsing to his knees beside him in pain
** (75) Lellick stands still for a moment, making sure the man isn't moving before marching up to the party. "I would like to know what in the HELLS you were all thinking!" **
** (100) Git shouts at Kha, "And you should watch where you're pointing your damn lightning bolts! You almsot killed me!!" **
(69) Kha: "Are you alright Basht?"
** Basht smiles gently, and as she speaks, the boy mage vanishes. "Peace be unto you, by the grace of Ra, the Ever-Living." **
** (69) Kha turns to Git "I got shoked every time you did, it wasnt that painfull" **
** (75) Lellick whirls around to face Basht, giving her a hasty bow, "Could you excuse us for a moment?" **
(100) Git: :Burned, shivering from pain of his shocks and glaring at Kha, he's in no mood for greetings at the moment. Yet still he forces his face to calm, and turn to Basht, "Nice to see you too Kitten."
** (85) Agatha examines her injuries. **
** (75) Lellick goes over to Kha, giving him a little push. "I am talking to you. I suggest you listen." **
** (85) Agatha notices part of her desert robes are smoldering still. She pats them down. **
** (69) Kha looks down at Lellick "They were a dream, they vanished when you calmed them, I just got rid of them quickly and all at once" **
(75) Lellick: "Like they vanished when you killed them?! I don't CARE what they are! How do you know that they weren't other people stuck in the same dream that we are?!"
(69) Kha: "I am sorry Git, but I could not arrack while those things were wraped around my arms"
** Basht nods to Lellick, as she observes you for a moment. **
** (100) Git just shakes his head at the arguement, ignoring Kha for the moment, and asking of Basht, "So, how did you end up here? And what is your infatuation with being held captive and threatened with execution by strange men?' **
(75) Lellick: "Do you have nothing to say about that?!"
** (75) Lellick looks between Agatha and Kha, glaring. **
(69) Kha: "Even if they were people stuck here, do you think they would have wanted to stay. I dont anyway it is over and done with. Next time you say you can handle something I'll try not to blast them, but you did mention that after I had called the lightning"
** Basht smiles at Git serenely. "In the heart of darkness, your strengths will become your weaknesses. Beware, lest you fall into the dream and never awaken." (clasps Git on his hand) **
(85) Agatha: "Aye. I've got something to say? Have you ever been undead?"
(75) Lellick: "No, I said from the beginning that I WAS GOING TO HANDLE IT. Did I not speak loudly enough??"
(88) Basht: You have drawn Basht here by your memories of me. Ra has granted Basht the right to rejoin you in the waking world.
(88) Basht: ....for a short time at least.
** (75) Lellick looks to Agatha. "Those were not undead. They were people." **
(88) DM: A wave of healing energy transfers itself from Basht's arm through Git, closing his wounds, leaving a pink cast to his skin.
** (100) Git looks into Basht's eyes, thinking her words over a moment before he replies, "It's a pleasure to have you along, Madam. At least for a little while." **
** (69) Kha shakes his head and sits down "I am glad to see you well Basht, and that you will be able to return. That last time I saw you in the waking world you were dead" **frouns **
** (100) Git breathes deeply and smiles as his wounds are wiped away like so much caked dirt in a hot bath. "I knew there was a reason I liked you." **
(85) Agatha: "But you don't know what goes through a zombie's head. Maybe they're still people. You don't know, so you make your best and go."
(85) Agatha: "That's survival."
(85) Agatha: "We had a mob surrounding us. Trying to kill us."
(69) Kha: "Again I am sorry Lellick, but by the time you said to concentrait on the executioner it was too late to stop the lightning the blasted the elves, I was able to split some of it off to the executioner though"
(75) Lellick: "There is a major difference! Undead are not living things. Even if they can think, their time has passed. Or are you so afraid of UNARMED elves?"
(85) Agatha: "I'm not just going to standby, and excuse me, little master, I don't quite believe a pacifist halfling will hold his own against an agry mob twice his size!"
** (75) Lellick turns to Kha, pointing angrily at him, "I did no such thing! I said that from the very beginning!" **
** (100) Git finally speaks up, in a booming voice, "Quiet!!" **
** (69) Kha smiles at Git and stands **
** (85) Agatha looks at Git and grudingly holds her tongue for the moment. **
(100) Git: :harshly he speaks: "They are dead. You can't change it. It's already been done. Whether it was right or wrong... this was just the outcome impulse brought about."
(88) Basht: Mrrr.
(100) Git: "If you want to respect these people then make up for their demise by clearing the curse of this place. Arguing now will only hold us back."
(69) Kha: "Are you all well enough to move on? There is still the Palace of Stars to reach"
** (100) Git nods to Kha, "Yeah... I'm ready. And let's hope we just found ourselves a helpful guide." **
** (85) Agatha exhales. "Hmph. When you're right, you're right. We have to be mindful of the larger goal." **
** (75) Lellick taken a deep breath, speaking to Agatha a little more calmly now. "If you think I am so incapable, then you are sorely mistaken." And with that, he wanders a few feet away from the others, not wanting to look at them right now. **
** (69) Kha calls out "Fizzle it's safe now" **
** (100) Git reaches up and rips off the boy's mask to use the scarf to bind the mage's hands **
(88) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: Ith it? Whew. (waddles out)
(69) Kha: (( I think Morti vanished ))
(88) DM: ((yes))
(100) Git: (Aaaaawwww....)
(69) Kha: "Some dreams can be very frightning cant they?"
(100) Git: (strike that last line then)
(100) Git: "What dreams? This place is suppose to be a nightmare, remember?"
** (100) Git stands up and looks around for any living elves left." **
(88) DM: There doesn't seem to be any left...
** (85) Agatha looks at Lellick, but decides to let things sit for the moment. She turns around to Git. "So what now?" **
(69) Kha: "Nightmares are dreams. Anyway Fizzle do you know any other songs besides the one you were singing earlyer? If not I think I can recall another to sing while we walk"
** (100) Git looks over the carnage of his half blood relatives. A sorrowful expression crosses his face for just a split second before returning to cool facade. turning to Aggy, he offers, "We visit the castel. We have an audience with the King." **
(88) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: Thereth a thong about a knight and hith lanth. I have to think about it a moment.
** (85) Agatha turns to Basht. "I don't suppose you can give us directions to the palace?" **
** (100) Git glances to Kha and Fizzle, hearing them talking of songs, he gives bemused snicker. As he turns to walk toward the center of the city, a song trails from his lips, and Elven Death Dirge. **
** (69) Kha follows after Git listening to his song **
(88) Basht: No, but Basht can accompany you for a short time. The ways to the Palace are not easily drawn out, for you are within the dream of another.
** (75) Lellick waits for most of the others to pass by before falling into step behind them. **
(88) DM: (and on that note, we'll stop)
(100) Git: :Blades in hand, he strolls along, singing morosely as he depends on his metroplitan know-how to lead his way, rather than any understanding of this specific city,

(220) Lunauc (enter): 22:41
** (214) Dj Gilcrease continues following Git as they meander their way though the city trying to find the Palace of Stars, ^t^"Thats an interesting song Git. You know any more upbeat ones?"^e^ **
** (214) Kha continues following Git as they meander their way though the city trying to find the Palace of Stars, "Thats an interesting song Git. You know any more upbeat ones?" **
** (220) Git glances nack at Kha, quirking a brow as if to ask if he's serious. **
(220) Git: (er.. back even)
(219) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(217) Lunauc' from room...
(217) Lunauc (exit): 22:47
** (214) Kha shrugs wondering why Git is looking at him funny **
(220) Git: :Shrugs: "Sorry. I don't go to enough funerals to have more variety."
** (220) Git continues his stroll through the streets. Trying to find his way to the city's center by urban instinct. **
(214) Kha: "So Fizzle did you know any other songs?"
** (216) Lellick keeps quiet as he follows the group, occasionally glancing at the alleys and streets they pass to see if any other people show themselves. **
(214) Kha: "How anout you Halif, you know any good songs?"
(220) Git: :sighs: "Would a jaunty tavern song be mroe your liking?"
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: Well there ith thith one thong about a knight (giggles)
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: A knight and a lanth.
(219) DM: For a city of elves, it's not very populated. But the pervasive fog makes it difficult for you to see.
(220) Git: :raises a brow back at the gnome: "Why do I fear this reeks of seedy inuendo?"
(214) Kha: "It's something to pass the time as we walk. So go ahead Fizzle"
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: Ith a vewwy vewwy nith thong. (giggles)
** (216) Lellick groans, "..As... nice as you might think it is, this really isn't the place for it." **
(220) Git: :shrugs: "I dunno. This place looks like it could use some lighthearted humor."
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: (sings)
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: There wath a knight who longed to wield a more impwethive lanth. To carry into battle and to aid him in romanth.
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: A withard overheard thith knight, and granted hith requeth. The knight, at firth, wath overjoyed, to thee how he wath blethed.
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: Hey there, ho there, a lethon'th here for you! Be careful what you with for, for your witheth may come true.
** (216) Lellick keeps his eyes on his feet and tries to pretend he doesn't know these people. **
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: The knight went to a party, with hith weapon thuth enhanthed. The lanth made dining difficult, and tripped him when he danthed. The neth day at the tournament, he won the jouthing meet. For all who fathed hith fearthome lanth, fell laughing from their theath.
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: Hey there, ho there, a lethon'th here for you! Be careful what you with for, for your witheth may come true.
(222) Agatha (enter): 23:06
(220) Git: "Hmmm..." :looks back to Lellick: "See? That wasn't so dirty, was it?"
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: The knight romathed a lady who admired hith thaff of oak. They'd tharth begun their gentle jouth before the thaff had broke. The knight thought out the withard, who replied when brought to tathk, "Your with bethpoke how long it WATH, and not how long 'twould LATH!"
** (216) Lellick looks up at Git, almost mumbling. "It's bad enough!" **
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: Hey there, ho there, a lethon'th here for you! Be careful what you with for, for your witheth may come true. Hey there, ho there, a lethon'th here for you! Be careful what you with for, for your witheth may come true.

Hey there, ho there, a lethon'th here for you! Be careful what you with for, for your witheth may come true. Hey there, ho there, a lethon'th here for you! Be careful what you with for, for your witheth may come true.

** (220) Git bobs his head a bit to the beat as he walks the streets, looking for natives may ask directions of. **
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (222) Agatha...
** (214) Kha claps **
(219) Fizzlefazzle Feelgood: In the distance, a great stone pillar stands in the center of the street. Carrion birds wheel in the sky overhead, circling the top of the pillar. A figure hangs suspended from the top of the pillar by manacles attached to wrists. Screams echo across the city.
(219) DM: (oops)
** (220) Git slows his steps as he watches the figure hung from the pillar up ahead. Cautiously he looks about for signs of the people who did the hanging as he approaches. **
(219) DM: The square seems to be otherwise deserted.
(220) Git: :weapons hidden beneath his hanging cloak, the rogue comes toward the pillar to get a better look at the person hanging there.
** (216) Lellick slows slightly as he sees the pillar, then hurries forward to join Git, shading his eyes with his hand as he peers upwards. "..This can't be a sign of welcome." **
** (222) Agatha follows Git, weapons somewhat less hidden. ;P **
(220) Git: "I dunno, Lel.. in some places hanging suffering crooks out to dry is a sign of a well maintained city." :offers rather randomly as he watches the hung body:
(219) DM: It seems to be Halthala.
(219) DM: She isn't looking at you. Her eyes are squinched tightly as she moans, her tortured screams echoing across the city.
(219) DM: The pillar seems to be covered in a dark red substance that glistens in the dark.
(220) Git: "Hmph.." :eyes close as head hangs with an odd grin: "And the 'coincidences' just keep on coming."
(219) DM: (...the dim light*)
(216) Lellick: "Not any sort of city I'd want to be in. We have to get her down from there!"
(222) Agatha: "How do we get her down? I don't suppose any of us are ready to fly?"
(220) Git: "Anyone know what that red stuff is?"
(214) Kha: "Drying blood?"
** (222) Agatha turns her attention to the walls. "It would have to be extremely fresh for that to be. And I don't see no gutted giants around." **
(220) Git: (how high up is she?)
(219) DM: (100'.)
** (216) Lellick says quietly, "It could be her blood, but for such a massive amount... it would take magic to sustain her in such a state." **
** (214) Kha looks around for some way to get her down **
(219) DM: There doesn't seem to be much in the way of devices. However, the pillar is pockmarked with handholds and crevices.
** (211) J'hzuu raises his hand. "J'hzuu can fly... though someone stronger might be better." **
(220) Git: :to J'hzuu: "I'll go. I have to get off her manacles anyway:
** (211) J'hzuu approaches Git, and takes a feather from his spell pouch. He runs it along the half-elf, gesticulating and muttering as he does. (Casting Fly) **
** (220) Git gives the kha'jit a nod before taking flight. As he comes up toward Halthala, he hesitates a moment, making sure it really is her. **
** (216) Lellick shouts up at him, "Be careful! If she's bleeding this badly, it might be hard to hold onto her!" **
** (211) J'hzuu rubs his forehead as Git flies up, muttering and studying the woman. (Detect Magicka) **
whispering to Lunauc, yes it is her
whispering to Lunauc, or so it appears to be
whispering to ticattack, seems to be radiating magicka slightly
(220) Git: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
** (220) Git draws a pick from his pocket and goes to work on Hally's manacles, while he snakes an arm around her for support. **
(220) Git: "Hey, girl, you still with us?" :asks as he tries to free her.:
** Halthala raises her eyes to meet Git's. She doesn't appear to recognize him. **
(219) Halthala: You...you are too late. The spell is cast, the city overtaken.
(220) Git: "Oh?" :arches his brow: "Overtaken by who?"
** (220) Git keeps fiddling with the lock as he tries to keep her talking and at least semi-coherent **
(211) J'hzuu: ((AFK a few))
(219) Halthala: Overtaken by the spirit of she who our people have fought for many an Age. He meant to protect us but in his heart, he gave us to the darkness.
(219) Halthala: You are too late....
(219) Halthala: (sags in her manacles)
(220) Git: :nods: "Yeah... we usually are." :keeps fiddling with the manacles: "But what can I say, we love futile struggles." :gives a bemused grin as he works:
(219) Halthala: We fought her minions, and my father, in his haste to protect us, tapped into magicka forbidden to our people. And so now, SHE has come here and conquered us all.
(220) Git: :Shrugs: "Then we'll just have to beat her back, I suppose." :offers as if it's the most natural thing in the world:
** (220) Git pops the lack on her restriants, holding her up with one arm around the middle, he guide her arms around his neck, instructing, "Hold on, ok?" As he descends. **
(219) Halthala: Could you? Could you beat her back, knowing that you might be a dream? You might not be even here. I do not know myself, what is real and what is not.
** (222) Agatha watches the scene from down below. "Well, it doesn't look like a trap...so far." **
** Halthala clings to Git, almost lifelessly. **
(220) Git: :scoffs: "Dream reality.. who can tell the difference anymore? I use to live a simple little life in a small elven village. Now i'm traversing ancient ruins and illusory worlds to fulfill rediculously immense prophecies and save the odd lovely damsel in distress. Dream... reality.. at least I get little bright sides like this to break up the chaos." :gives a lascivious grin as they land on the ground."
(214) Kha: (( AFK for a smoke ))
** (216) Lellick moves closer once they land, looking the woman over worriedly. **
** (220) Git sets her down and gestures to Lellick, "Your turn." **
** Halthala faints on reaching the ground. Her skin is pale and cold to the touch. She seems to be quite wounded, as if she had fought a battle against incredible odds. **
** (216) Lellick fumbles his holy symbol off of his belt, giving her a small smile as he kneels next to her. "You'll be alright. Just relax." He touches a hand to her arm, speaking in a clear voice, "May Tevesh ease this woman's pain and make her whole again." His hands glow white, and so do her wounds, a second before they start to heal over. **
(216) Lellick: (Casting Cure Serious Wounds, rolling now)
(216) Lellick: [3d8+7] -> [2,4,3,7] = (16)
(219) Halthala: You are too late. In this dream, in the heart of darkness, your strengths will become your weaknesses, and your weaknesses your strengths....
** Halthala drops off to a deep sleep as Lellick eases her pain. **
(220) Git: (she's even pessimistic while unconcious)
(220) Git: :ponders aloud: "That's good... I have plenty of weaknesses to work with."
(214) Kha: (( back ))
** (220) Git looks around a bit before taking flight again, hoping to spot the castle at a higher vantage point. **
(222) Agatha: "She must be in a shock. What happened to her?"
** (214) Kha mumbles something then seems to stair off into nothing for a moment **
(219) Basht: Suddenly, the scene fades around you and you are back at the point where you entered the city, at the Screaming Gate.

As you enter the gate, the terrible screaming stops. The gate slams shut behind you, blocking the way back. Ahead, you see twisted streets winding into the thick green fog. The buildings on either side of you seem to lean over, smothering you. A number of dark figures can be seen approaching you. They bear a great burden on their shoulders as they walk.

(219) DM: (sigh. I'll correct the log after.)
(223) ticattack (enter): 00:01
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (223) ticattack...
(219) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(211) ticattack' from room...
(211) ticattack (exit): 00:02
** (222) Agatha looks around in confusion. "What in the...What happened?" **
(219) DM: Basht is not with you, and neither is Halthala.
** (220) Git blinks repeatedly, trying to figure out what just happened, before looking to the horde of strangers bearing down on them. "I believe one would call that a divine slap in the face." **
(214) Kha: "Well I guess we start over. And I dont think we are truly in the dream realm, maybe some twisted form of it though"
** (216) Lellick blinks, and straightens up, turning to look at the gate behind them. **
(216) Lellick: (I'm going to be replying slow for a bit, I'm trying to help someone with some ongoing drama)
(222) Agatha: "Nobody found a strange hourglass did they?"
** (214) Kha shakes his head **
(219) DM: The approaching figures seem to be a troop of beautiful elven women. Each of them assists a burden, consisting of a great oaken coffin. They approach you, their pace slowing in the process.
** (220) Git watches the figures appraoching, waiting to see if they are a true threat before drawing his weapons. Hopefully he calls out, "Hail there, which way is it to the castle?" **
(219) DM: On hearing your (Git's) voice, the women freeze for a moment, then hastily drop the coffin to the ground, and run away.
** (220) Git cringes as the coffin hits the ground. "W-wait.. we're no harm!" **
(219) DM: The coffin lid pops open as it strikes the ground.
(219) DM: (anyone doing anything?)
** (214) Kha walks over to the coffin and looks in **
** (220) Git groans as they run off. Looking woefully to the coffin, he sighs, lamenting the chore ahead. Slowly he follows Kha to the wooden box, staying back a ways, just incase. **
(219) DM: Within the coffin is J'hzuu's corpse.
(219) DM: His eyes are open, staring sightlessly into the greenish black sky overhead. His mouth gapes open in a silent scream.
(214) Kha: "J`hzuu you dies?"
** (214) Kha is confused **
(219) DM: A hollow voice issues forth from his unmoving lips...
** (223) J'hzuu 's mouth drops open as he stares in shock. **
(219) J'hzuu: Despair! For this is the realm of madness!
(220) Git: "Heh... cute." Snickers at the unusual sight.
(219) DM: As the Khajiit proclaims this, he explodes in a pillar of flame, immolating the casket and Kha.....
(220) Git: :ignoring the forboding voice, Git tries taking flight once more to get a look of their surroundinds and find the course to the castle
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [8d6] -> [5,5,5,4,1,4,2,5] = (31)
(219) DM: (Reflex, Kha)
(214) Kha: Reflex save: [1d20+13] -> [10,13] = (23)
** (216) Lellick stumbles backwards, eyes wide. **
** (223) J'hzuu 's ears flatten against his head, and his fur raises as he stands apparently frozen in place. As the casket explodes, he lets out a noise between a hiss and a high-pitched scream and drops to the floor, shaking. **
(219) DM: A pillar of greenish flame totally surrounds the once-oaken coffin, consuming J'hzuu's corpse. Kha tries to leap back but a tongue of fire whooshes out from the pillar, ensnaring the plainsman as he tries to move out of the way.
(222) Agatha: "Kha!"
** (214) Kha screams in pain **
(220) Git: (afk a sec)
(222) Agatha: "Damnit! J'hzuu, put him out! J'hzuu..."
(224) ticattack (enter): 00:22
** (222) Agatha curses at the sight of the unconscious sorceror. "Shite!" **
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (224) ticattack...
(219) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(223) ticattack' from room...
(223) ticattack (exit): 00:23
(219) DM: The coffin continues burning...
** (216) Lellick rushes forward, trying to grab Kha's arm to pull him away from the burning thing! **
(220) Git: (kha's ensared by freaky living fire then?)
** (214) Kha stumbles away holding his singed face **
(214) Kha: (( no sorry I was fixing something on my laptop. ))
** (220) Git flinches at the sudden explosion. Seeing the terror below, he returns to ground. looking at his damaged comrades, he enquires, "Ok... I can see kha got blown up.. but what happened to Fuzzy?" :pointing to the near catatonic cat man.: **
(219) DM: In the distance, a haunting tune can be heard, intermingled with the sound of children laughing and playing.
(219) DM: It seems to be the same tune that you heard, prior to Basht being executed....
(222) Agatha: "I don't know, but whoever's behind this seems to wanna take off the kid gloves."
(220) Git: "Huh?" :looks off toward the sound of music, and groans: "oh come on.. again?"
** (216) Lellick fusses around Kha, weilding his holy symbol. "Hold still, now..." His hands glow as before, as he casts another spell, "May Tevesh ease this man's pain and make him whole again." **
(216) Lellick: (Cure Serious Wounds, cast on Kha.. rolling now)
(216) Lellick: [3d8+7] -> [7,4,3,7] = (21)
** (222) Agatha kneels over the khajit and tries to wake him up. **
** (224) J'hzuu looks up at Agatha, and takes a few deep breaths. After a moment, he pulls himself to his feet and looks at his companions, shivering as his gaze moves to the surroundings. "All should hurry..." **
** (220) Git nods to J'hzuu and hustles along toward the all too familiar music."I wonder who's on the chopping block this time." **
** (222) Agatha helps J'hzuu up. "Smartest thing I've heard all day." **
(222) Agatha: "Git, fly ahead and sco--"
** (214) Kha follows after Git after Lellick has finished **
** (222) Agatha follows after Git toward the music. "Alright. Meet you there." **
** (216) Lellick hurries to follow Git and the others, casting one last glance back at where the coffin used to be. **
(220) Git: "Right... fly...." :takes to the air to pick up some speed:
(219) DM: As before, you enter a square which contains several elves who engage in deep conversation with each other and look on with disinterest at a hooded figure kneeling before a chopping block. A robed and masked executioner stands at the prisoner's side with a gleaming silver axe at the ready.
(219) DM: Something about the executioner seems familiar.
** (220) Git flies over the heads of the elves and comes to hover before the stage. Taking a second to glance at the killer and victim of the hour, he offers nonchalantly, "Oi! Sorry to interrupt. But I'm in a bit of a hurry." **
(220) Git: :asks affably: "I was wondering if you could point me toward the castle."
** (216) Lellick looks around hurriedly as they enter the square, moving to stand roughly in the middle of the area. **
(219) DM: The executioner mumbles something and begins to sharpen his axe in response.
** (214) Kha comes to a halt in the square not wanting to repeate what happened last time **
(220) Git: "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that."
(219) DM: The executioner whips off his mask suddenly...and a shock of hair comes tumbling out. It's Agatha.
(219) Agatha: I said, "TIME TO DIE!"
whispering to Agatha, guess what, you get to be evil Agatha
** (222) Agatha stops dead in her tracks when she sees...herself?! **
** (220) Git raises a brow... rather glad to be flying out of reach of her axe. **
whispering to Agatha, for the purposes of this encounter, Agatha is 11th level
** (216) Lellick blinks, mouth hanging open. "... what??" **
(220) Git: :corrects Evil Aggy: "No, no.. not the time.. I'm asking for directions."
** (222) Agatha picks up her jaw. "Impossible..." **
whispering to Agatha, so if you want to be higher in barb than fighter, go right ahead. her magical items can be different from her normal items
** (222) Agatha slowly reaches for her axe. **
(222) Agatha: ((the real one))
(220) Git: (the victim anyone familiar?)
** (214) Kha shakes his head **
(222) Agatha: ((Damn this is gonna get confusing.))
** Agatha smiles evilly and strides over to the prisoner. "Justice waits for no one, especially when it comes to enemies of His Imperial Majesty!" (unmasks the prisoner and slaps him) **
(214) Kha: "This is one strage dream"
(219) DM: (It's the Magister.)
** (220) Git just hovers there.. asking again: "Oi.. you gonna give us directions or not?" **
** (222) Agatha thinks fast. "Oh? And where do you get off dishing out justice?" **
** Agatha ignores Git and spins around on her heel, shouting out to the assembled elves, "KILL THEM ALL! FOR YOU HAVE NO FATE BUT THE FATE YOU ARE GIVEN!" **
(219) DM: As one, the elves stop talking...and as before, they attack.
** (214) Kha moves back out of the square not wanting to deal with deam enemies **
(219) DM: (roll init if you want)
(222) Agatha: "This damned double is ruining my image. I don't sound that hackneyed!"
(220) Git: Init: [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
whispering to Agatha, I suggest you load a different mini and use her as Ag
(219) DM: (map above is not to scale, assume each square is 5')
(222) Agatha: ((can't let an evil twin go around killing magisters, can I?))
(220) Git: (well... there goes my 20 for the evening.)
(216) Lellick: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
(222) Agatha: init: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
(220) Git: (Why not? I'm not too fond of him.)
(224) J'hzuu: ((Init: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)))
(219) DM: (24, Git)
whispering to Agatha, roll Evil Ag's init
** (220) Git stays hovered out of reach, watching the scene for the moment (delay) **
(219) DM: (19, Lel)
(222) Agatha: ((like him or not, the dude is our meal ticket. We've got at least 2000gp in backpay coming ;P ))
(219) DM: (also ending tonight early, in 45 min.)
(216) Lellick: (Hmm.. are the elves all clustered in groups like before? In any certain places?)
(220) Git: (Pft... Damn perverted old beauroccrat'll probably stiff us on the bill.)
(219) DM: (yes)
(220) Git: (See? DM assures I'm right.. Off with his head!)
** (216) Lellick holds his holy symbol up high, looking towards the elves clustered around the square. He picks out a group, and points at them, declaring, "Tevesh grant these misguided souls the calm that comes with great wisdom." **
(216) Lellick: (Casting Calm Emotions.. it should affect all the elves in a twenty-foot radius spread, and last for 6 rounds)
(216) Lellick: (And, done)
(219) TaliesinNYC: so 1-4 then
(219) DM: (8, Ag)
** (222) Agatha rushes in at her double, axe-bared. "Like Git said, we're in a bit of a rush. Stand down imposter, and I won't hurt you too bad. **
(222) Agatha: ((power attack, 5 from attack to damage))
(222) Agatha: attack: [1d20+14-5] -> [20,14,-5] = (29)
(222) Agatha: threat: [1d20+14-5] -> [20,14,-5] = (29)
(222) Agatha: ((hunh.))
(220) Git: (Come on triple 20 insta-kill!)
(222) Agatha: ((we do that?))
(226) ticattack (enter): 01:03
(220) Git: (:shrug:)
(222) Agatha: uh...super threat?: [1d20+14-5] -> [6,14,-5] = (15)
(227) ticattack (enter): 01:05
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (226) ticattack...
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (227) ticattack...
Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
Attempting to DISABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now unmoderated
(219) DM: (Matt, your connectivity isn't the greatest)
(222) Agatha: crit dmg: [3d12+12] -> [9,8,11,12] = (40)
(219) DM: ((yes you did. damage please))
(219) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(224) ticattack' from room...
(224) ticattack (exit): 01:08
(219) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(226) ticattack' from room...
(226) ticattack (exit): 01:08
(227) ticattack: ((I know. That time I did it myself, the map-loading had frozen again... I've fixed the problem where it drops out itself...))
(220) Git: (I'll take my delayed action right after Aggy)
(220) Git: (was she done?)
(219) DM: (8, Evil Ag's turn)
** (222) Agatha the executioner just roars back in response. "Surrender? SURRENDER?! I'm more real than you'll ever be!! **
(222) Agatha: ((full attack, rage))
(222) Agatha: ((1st on Ag, second on Git))
(220) Git: (git's hovering out of melee reach)
(222) Agatha: ((both on Ag the true then.))
(220) Git: (and doesn't aggy get an aoo if Evil Aggy moves like that? )
(222) Agatha: ((free 5' step))
(222) Agatha: 1st attack: [1d20+17] -> [6,17] = (23)
(220) Git: (But with Aggy occupying that space, she can't move on a direct diagonal through it.)
(220) Git: (Eh... nvm)
(222) Agatha: dmg [1d12+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
** (222) Agatha screams as the black-clad executioner cuts into her shoulder with her axe. **
(222) Agatha: 2nd attack: [1d20+17] -> [7,17] = (24)
(222) Agatha: err..subtract 5 from that but hit anyway
(222) Agatha: dmg: [1d12+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
** (222) Agatha hindered but her earlier wounds, falls before the executioner. **
(220) Git: "Aggy!"
(222) Evil Agatha: "HAH! What did I tell ya wretch!"
(222) Evil Agatha: "Anyone wanna play the damned hero?"
** (220) Git lets himself drop, coming down on the imposter with a flurry of slashes, (expertise 5) **
(222) Evil Agatha: ((Anyone else*))
(219) DM: (7, J'hz)
(220) Git: Ceremonial Dagger(2-w) Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+1+0] -> [1,1,0] = (2)
(219) DM: (strike that, let Git go then J'hz)
(220) Git: Ceremonial Dagger(2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+1+0] -> [2,1,0] = (3)
(220) Git: Suhail (2-w Sneak) Attack Roll: [1d20+6] -> [4,6] = (10) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+3d6+0] -> [3,2,2,6,2,0] = (15)
(220) Git: Suhail (2-w) Attack Roll: [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+0] -> [4,2,0] = (6)
(220) Git: (wrong roll on Suhail)
(220) Git: (eesh.. and all misses.)
(219) DM: (now, J'hz goes)
** (222) Evil Agatha easily brushes aside the blows. "You people are a joke!" **
(219) DM: (ok, Matt's lagging, moving right along. 24, Git)
(220) Git: o.0 (I delayed.. I'm down at 8 or 7 now)
(222) Evil Agatha: ((8))
(219) DM: (um, ok, then go since Matt's lagging and I'm skipping him.)
(220) Git: (Haiyo!)
** (220) Git gives a menacing twirl of Suhail, snidely warning, fine.. laugh at this!" As he readies to slash, the sword never comes, as Git's offhand dagger rushes up For faux Aggy's throat instead. (bluff to feint for sneak and deny dex ac) **
(220) Git: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23)
(222) Evil Agatha: Sense motive: [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23)
(220) Git: (hmmm.... who wins a tie in this case?)
(219) DM: (higher Dex)
(215) Frostfall: (Well.. bluff says you have to exceed the sense motive check, not tie.)
(220) Git: (Thank you Helpy Helperton)
(220) Git: Ceremonial Dagger(2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22) ===> Damage: [1d4+1+0] -> [3,1,0] = (4)
(215) Frostfall: (Though the opposed check description says the one with the higher skill modifier wins.)
(220) Git: (oo.. crit check)
(220) Git: Ceremonial Dagger(2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+2] -> [6,2] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+1+0] -> [4,1,0] = (5)
(220) Git: (eh... which is it now?)
(222) Evil Agatha: ((just normal hit))
(219) DM: (next round. 24, Git)
(220) Git: o.0 (again?)
(219) DM: ((um yes. last round, Evil Ag went at 8, then you went, then J'hz would have gone, then you did your delay action. it's the start of the next round. so unless you did something wrong, then yes.))
(220) Git: (uh.... ok)
** (220) Git steps in after the dagger jab, making as if he'll go for another stab, yet his back arm lashes forward in the last instant, this time tryng to catch her offguard with Suhail's blade (feint attempt again!) **
(220) Git: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [12,12] = (24)
** (222) Evil Agatha sees the ruse and tries to turn her body away, but growls as she suffers a cut above the neck of her armor. **
(222) Evil Agatha: ((oops, reaction to prev round))
(222) Evil Agatha: Sense motive: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
(220) Git: Suhail (Sneak) Attack Roll: [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15) ===> Damage: [1d6+2+3d6+0] -> [6,2,6,2,6,0] = (22)
(220) Git: (hope that hits without her dex ac)
(222) Evil Agatha: ((that'll hit))
(219) DM: ((yes it does))
(222) Evil Agatha: "Gyaahhh!! You thrice-damned mongrel!"
(219) DM: (19, Lel)
(220) Git: "Eh?" :Purses his brow: "What's wrong? You're not laughing?"
** (216) Lellick looks back and fourth between the groups of elves and the battle, torn for a moment. He looks back to the battle then, scowling for a moment before brandishing his holy symbol again. "Great Tevesh, prevent this one from doing us harm!" **
** (222) Evil Agatha turns to the elves in the crowd. "What the hell are you swine doing? Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!!" **
(216) Lellick: (He's releasing concentration on the Calm Emotions spell (thus ending it) to cast Hold Person on evil!Aggy. The DC for the Will save iiis... 15)
(219) DM: They (the elves) drag their feet reluctantly as if they want to resist your (Evil Ag's) commands.
(222) Evil Agatha: Will Save: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
(216) Lellick: (That's definitely a pass XD Done.)
(219) DM: (8, Evil Ag)
** (222) Evil Agatha shakes herself free of the spell as she focuses her fury on Git. **
(228) Lunauc (enter): 01:55
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (228) Lunauc...
(219) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(220) Lunauc' from room...
(220) Lunauc (exit): 01:55
(222) Evil Agatha: "For the other one, I just meant to plant doubt. You, I'm going to take pleasure in carving up!"
(222) Evil Agatha: ((full attack, both on Git))
(222) Evil Agatha: 1st attack: [1d20+17] -> [12,17] = (29)
(228) Git: (oh yeah, hit)
(222) Evil Agatha: dmg: [1d12+10] -> [7,10] = (17)
(222) Evil Agatha: 2nd attack: [1d20+12] -> [1,12] = (13)
(228) Git: (miss)
** (222) Evil Agatha nearly drops her axe in a wide swings as she tears her grievous wounds further. **
(219) DM: As the evil barbarian finishes her attack against you (Git), the elves rush at your companions in an attempt to attack them enmasse.

And then the scene fades...and you are standing in front of the main entranceway of the Palace of Stars.

All your companions are here, although their wounds have been restored to their previous state prior to entering the square. Agatha is also here, asleep.

(228) Git: (Aaaaawwww!!! I didn't even get to go into mu counterattack phase!! Withdrawing far enough that raging aggy has to make double move actions to catch up and losing her attacks, while I cut and run!)
** (216) Lellick looks around in confusion, slowly lowering his holy symbol. "... what is this supposed to mean? Did we do something wrong?" **
(219) DM: (from this point forward, things become a bit weird)
** (228) Git keeps staring forward, where Evil Aggy was just standing. In an aggrevated tone, he growls, "I let myself get carved up for nothing?!" **
(219) DM: (Clerics: use BAB and saves of rogues equal to your level. Fighters and barbarians: use BAB and saves of wizards equal to your level. Wizards and sorcerers: use BAB and saves of fighters equal to your level. Rogues: use BAB and saves of clerics equal to your level.)
(216) Lellick: (Do monk classes count as fighter classes on this one?)
(214) Kha: (( guessing wilder is same as wizard and Speardancer (can never remember how to spell the real name) is considered a fighter? ))
(219) DM: (Clerics: the higher a turn check or a heal check you roll, the less successful it is. therefore rolling low is what you want. Rogues: the higher an Open, Spot, Listen or Search check you roll, the less successful it is. Wizards and sorcerers: your caster level is now one higher than normal AND you gain one spell of your choice from among the levels you possess)
(219) DM: (monks count as fighters)
(219) DM: ((wilder = wizard, speardancer = fighter))
(216) Lellick: (Gotcha)
(228) Git: (rogues and clerics have the same BAB)
(219) DM: Noxious green fog billows around you, partially obscuring the open doors that lead within the depths of the Palace of Stars. Once beautiful, the Palace rises before you, its graceful shape now twisted and tormented.
** (222) Agatha stirs and groans as she comes around. "Uhhh...damned witch..." **
** (214) Kha caughs and starts for the open doors **
** (228) Git stands watching the palace, wondering who will approaching them carrying something this time. **
** (216) Lellick looks to Agatha as he ties his holy symbol back on his belt, "Are you alright?" **
** (222) Agatha looks herself over and winces as she finds a broken rib. "Well the cuts are gone, but I think that first go around with the wizard hurt me more than I thought. **
(219) DM: (then rogues attack using clerics BAB +1 and clerics using BAB -1)
(228) Git: o.0
** (222) Agatha looks around confused again. "...Where are we?" **
(219) DM: (the reason why will be apparent fairly shortly)
(228) Git: "I haven't had an answer to that question in weeks, Aggy. Welcome back by the way."
(227) ticattack (exit): 02:19
** (216) Lellick steps up to Agatha with a strained smile. "I really should have healed you earlier. Hold still for a moment..." **
(228) Git: (what about ranger?)
(219) DM: (no rangers in the group so not applicable)
(228) Git: (I'm multi'd as a ranger)
** (216) Lellick reaches out to touch Agatha's arm, "May Tevesh ease this woman's pain and make her whole again.", his hands and her wounds glowing as the spell takes effect. **
(219) DM: (count as fighter then)
(216) Lellick: (Cure Serious Wounds again, rolling now)
(228) Git: (hai)
(216) Lellick: [3d8+7] -> [7,6,1,7] = (21)
(219) DM: A silver radiance slices through the green fog emanating from within the Palace doors.
** (216) Lellick turns, frowning slightly. "...Ah. They know we're here." **
** (214) Kha glances at the radiance and continues though the doors **
(219) DM: (Anyone follow Kha?)
(230) Lunauc (enter): 02:27
(222) Agatha: "Eh? Who does? Where the hell are we? What happened to the Magister and that other me?"
(219) DM: Kha disappears from view as he enters the Palace doors.
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (230) Lunauc...
(230) Git: :sighs: "Just a bad dream Aggy."
(219) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(228) Lunauc' from room...
(228) Lunauc (exit): 02:28
** (230) Git wearily follows after Kha... humming Fizzle's knight song as he goes. **
** (222) Agatha gets up slowly, poking her healed ribs for security. **
** (216) Lellick will also follow, but warily. **
(222) Agatha: "Hmph. Awful painful for a dream, but what's past is past I s'pose."
(222) Agatha: "So we're all just going to disappear through the magic doors are we?"
(230) Git: ".. Like Lemmings off a cliff..."
(219) DM: Shifting green mist writhes through the Palace doors as you enter the structure. You are in a great hall...and as you enter the hall, simultaneously, two other groups stride in at various directions -- similar in identity and composition to yours!

But if that were not enough, in the center of this chamber is an ancient elf...apparently the King of Celdenor. His body is emaciated and wracked by convulsions. His hands rest on a great globe of crystal that glows in the darkness of the throne room with swirling colors of light and dark.

Surrounding the throne are the sinuous bodies of three emerald drakes. Each drake's head hovers near the head of the tormented King, murmuring and whispering nightmares in his ears. The drakes' hissing whispers reverberate through the hall.

** (222) Agatha sighs and follows, muttering to herself. "You've a job to do and he's still alive out there, keep telling yourself that." **
(219) DM: At the foot of the throne rests a crystal minaret on a red cushion. This is the object of your quest, or so it seems.
(219) DM: (and on this note, we'll stop.)


Back to Tolmara Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms