Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
7 users online
2 Registered
0 Hidden
5 Guests
Registered Users: ConnieOmign, JaFlonia


Back to Tolmara Logs
Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room

Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(3228) Git:
wanna recap quick before then?
(3243) ticattack (exit):
23:18
(3194) Lellick:
Back now
(3195) DM:
(you investigated a bit about the Tower and uncovered a hint about a nefarious assassination plot. and there's Ha'shef of the Undying Zephyr, the djann that you freed from the rocking bottle.)
(3195) DM:
(you're in 2f)
(3195) TaliesinNYC:
2f: Two huge figures stand in this 20' square room. Their faces are wrapped in cloth, their eyes almost hidden in the shadows beneath their helmets and turbans. They stand ready, swords in their gloved hands. Archways are open in the north and south walls. A wooden door in the west wall is partly open. A door in the east wall is closed.
(3251) tiejaz (enter):
23:22
(3251) tiejaz (exit):
23:22
(3195) DM:
(folks?)
** Agatha investigates the west door. **
(3194) Lellick:
(I'm sorry, I've got to restart, my computer's trying to explode on me.. brb)
(3228) Git:
(ara ara.. such troubles)
(3195) DM:
(There seems to be an extremely foul odor emanating from that chamber.)
** Agatha tries to peek inside. **
(3195) TaliesinNYC:
2g: This 30' long hallway is 20' wide.

Three 10' wide cells open from each side, in front of which are six huge figures, their faces shrouded by robes. They stand at attention.

The figure of another huge man lies on the floor, his robes draped loosely over his body. An open archway leads from the west end of the hall.

There is an extremely foul odor here.

(3195) DM:
(if you remember from last session, this was the chamber where you encountered Ibrahim, the ghost. Ibrahim revealed that he wanted you to help stop the Sheik of the Tower from being assassinated, so that he can rest in peace.)
** Agatha wrinkles her nose and steps back from the door at the smell. "Ugh! What a wretched stench! **
(3194) Lellick (exit):
23:30
** (3228) Git heads north a bit to look into 2a while Aggy checks back west. **
(3228) Git:
:aggy, in reminder: "It's the same body was passed on the way here."
(3260) ticattack (enter):
23:33
(3261) Lellick (enter):
23:33
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3260) ticattack...
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3261) Lellick...
Agatha:
"Well, it still doens't smell any better!"
(3228) Git: :shrug
: "Bad ventilation I suppose."
** (3261) Lellick finishes praying over the guard's corpse, bowing one last time to the spirit before moving into the next room to rejoin the others. **
(3195) DM:
((need to keep things moving or else Matt will keep dropping out.))
(3260) ticattack:
((When no one speaks for a while, I seem to drop out...))
Agatha:
((Yeah, and I'm still getting my bearings.))
** (3228) Git 'keeps moving' into 2a **
(3195) TaliesinNYC:
2a: This very ornate room has many carved pillars of beautiful design and workmanship lining the walls. The room is octagonal in shape and 40 feet from side to side. It is dimly lit by unmoving torch flames on the walls. A grand staircase, 20' wide, leads up to a platform on the east wall. Archways lead from the north and south walls. A curtain covers a 20' wide opening in the west wall. Several turbaned men stand on the stairs convulsed in motionless laughter.
** Agatha checks the remaining door. **
(3195) DM:
(so Git is in 2a, and where is everyone?)
(3261) Lellick:
(Lel will follow.. Git)
** (3228) Git approaches the stairs, eyeing the turban-wearing men, trying to find a common source of their amusement. **
whispering to Agatha, and where are you?
whispering to Agatha, if you're in 2f, the east door is closed.
Agatha:
((I'm looking at 2g or 2e))
(3195) DM:
((the archway south to 2e leads to a room with stairs leading up and down. 2g is the foul odor room.))
(3228) Git (exit):
23:42

 ** Agatha goes into 2a to join Git and Lellick. **
(100) DM:
((they're in 2a))
(100) TaliesinNYC:
2a: This very ornate room has many carved pillars of beautiful design and workmanship lining the walls. The room is octagonal in shape and 40 feet from side to side. It is dimly lit by unmoving torch flames on the walls. A grand staircase, 20' wide, leads up to a platform on the east wall. Archways lead from the north and south walls. A curtain covers a 20' wide opening in the west wall. Several turbaned men stand on the stairs convulsed in motionless laughter.
** (102) Git examines the men on the stairs for source of their laughter **
(100) DM:
(sec)
** (98) Lellick is distracted by one of the pillars, looking at it with interest. **
(100) DM:
(ok. the stairs which aren't shown on the map seem to lead to a level above you.)
(100) DM:
(it seems that the source of their laughter is on the level above you.)
** (102) Git walks around the frozen men as he makes his way up the steps **
** J'hzuu moves to see what the men find so hilarious. **
** (98) Lellick notices that they're walking off, and moves to follow them. **
(100) DM:
(the stairs lead up to room 3a, which overlooks 3d)
(100) TaliesinNYC:
3a: Across from the open archway leading into this room there is another open archway 20' away. The room is 50' wide. To the east, there are several figures sitting motionless, time-trapped while they played their ancient instruments. Stairs, the width of the room, go up the west wall, like bleachers.
(100) TaliesinNYC:
3d: This 20' square room is brightly lit with torches on the wall that flicker and flail in the air. A pair of bronze doors stands closed before you.
(103) ticattack (enter): 23:54
** Agatha follows Git. **
(100) DM:
(so to be clear, you can leave through the archways to 3b or 3c. 3a overlooks 3d. the flames actually flicker in the torchholders)
(97) ticattack (exit): 23:54
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (103) ticattack...
** Agatha looks at the torches. "Git are you seeing this?" **
(102) Git:
"Yeah..." :lifts a tip of his robe to the flame to see if it ignites, or if it is some illusion:
(100) DM:
((you're in 3a, not in 3d. so you'd need to go to 3b or 3c to get to 3d.))
** Agatha calls down the stairs. "Lellick get up here!" **
** (98) Lellick climbs up the stairs hurriedly, "What is it? Is there another spirit?" **
Agatha:
"No, but there's something strange about this floor."
** Agatha points down at 3d. "Look at the torches." **
** J'hzuu frowns, then begins to rub his forehead, muttering as he does so (Detect Magic, scanning the flames for any magicka). **
whispering to ticattack, its real
whispering to ticattack, not magical at all
J'hzuu:
"There is no magicak coming from them..."
J'hzuu:
((*magicka, rather))
** (98) Lellick wanders over to the railing, peering down at the room below. "That's.. odd. Unless this timelessness is situational somehow?," he asks, glancing over at J'hzuu. **
Agatha:
"Aye, that's what concerns me. If time isn't frozen here, someone could be lurking about."
** (102) Git heads over to peek into 3c and 3b, seeing if the torches are active in them as well **
(100) TaliesinNYC:
3b: This grand hall is stopped in timeless grandeur. Men dressed in bright robes of various colors sit about the room on pillows in attitudes of talk and laughter, though there is no sound. In the center of the room, 20 dancing girls, clothed in bright robes with veils over their faces, hang in timeless spins.
** J'hzuu shrugs. "J'hzuu does not know if this is possible. Stopping time is beyond his knowledge..." **
(100) TaliesinNYC:
3c: This grand hall is stopped in timeless grandeur. Men dressed in bright robes of various colors sit about the room on pillows in attitudes of talk and laughter, though there is no sound. In the center of the room, 20 dancing girls, clothed in bright robes with veils over their faces, hang in timeless spins. The unmoving figure of a man dances with one of the girls.
(100) DM:
(in 3b, an open archway in the north wall leads out. in 3c, an open archway in the south wall leads out.)
(102) Git:
"Well now... after we free these folks from the restraints of time, we really must sit back and have a celebration with them."
(100) DM:
(3b, 3c and 3d are connected.)
(102) Git:
(the torches flicker anywhere but 3d?
** Agatha slowly heads to the door in 3d, taking her axe out as she does so. **
(100) DM:
(only 3d.)
** (98) Lellick follows Agatha this time, looking around warily and stepping lightly. **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9] -> [4,9] = (13)
whispering to Git, the room beyond the doors at 3d, you can see flickering light within (through the doorjamb))
Agatha:
"As fun as that would be, we've got more important things to do. Remember this is only part of the trial to free the wizard."
** Agatha listens at the door to 3e as a precaution. **
(103) ticattack (exit): 00:11
(106) ticattack (enter): 00:11
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (106) ticattack...
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+11] -> [14,11] = (25)
whispering to Agatha, humming
** (102) Git cautiously approaches the doors to 3d, peering through the keyhole or under the jam and listening for signs of life within **
whispering to Agatha, as in whistling or singing
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21)
** Agatha signals the others to be on their guard and whispers "There's someone inside." **
** (102) Git nods to Aggy while going about his routine, checking over the door for traps before fiddling with the lock to see if it can even be opened. All the while, he hums along with the tune, in a low tone. **
** J'hzuu crouches down behind Agatha. "How many?" he whispers. "And are they alive or... not?" **
** Agatha whispers back. "Dunno how many. Only hear the one. I'd say humming's a sign o' life though. **
** (98) Lellick raises his eyebrows at that. **
(102) Git:
:whispers to the others: "The song.. it sound like Thon'elal... real old though."
** (102) Git stares at the door a moment in thought, before drawing a breath and trying to open the door **
** Agatha blinks at the mention of Thon'elal, but brushes the thought aside. **
(102) Git (exit): 00:27
(100) DM:
(the door opens...)
(107) Git (enter): 00:30
(107) Git:
((Stupid open...)
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (107) Git...
(106) ticattack (exit): 00:33
(107) Git:
(I was just about to open the door when i got cut out. Anything happen next?)
Agatha:
((the door opens...))
** Agatha and Git peek inside. **
(100) TaliesinNYC:
3e: This ancient throneroom is lit by the flickering light of fiercely burning torches stuck into the walls and the 12 thick pillars that support the roof. A lone figure shifts its weight upon the throne at the far side of the hall, 50' away. About his neck, the figure wears a medallion of intricate design.
** Agatha takes a second look around for a possible trap as she steps inside. **
Agatha:
"Umm, hello?"
(107) Git:
:from the distance of the doorway, Git examines the figure on the throne, and they're reaction
(100) DM:
The figure looks up at you and smiles. He seems to be a man, of indeterminate age, clad in a floor length black robe within which you can see a hundred thousand pinpoints of light.
(100) DM:
Whether he is human or elven, you can't quite determine.
(100) Chronias:
Enter, friends.
** Agatha looks behind her and shrugs to the others before continuing forward. **
** (107) Git bows respectfully to the figure, offering in an polite tone, "PLease forgive our intrusion. Your well performed song lured us to you in this oh so quiet place." **
(108) ticattack (enter): 00:41
(100) Chronias:
Ah, you recognize it? It's the third aria from the opera, "The Tempest Toss'd Lovers"
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (108) ticattack...
** (98) Lellick walks in slowly behind the others, sort of eyeing the man. **
** Agatha is still not quite sure what to make of the situation. **
** (107) Git enters the room with a bit of a shrug. "It sounded somewhat familiar, though I do not claim I could place it's origin." **
** Chronias smiles slightly. "I have never met anyone till now who could recognize it for what it was." **
(107) Git:
"It is of Thon'elal origin, yes? I believe I heard growing up in my village."
(100) Chronias:
Yes, it is. (nods approvingly.) Come closer, if you wish. It has been quite some time since I have had visitors here.
** Agatha looks at Git oddly wondering what kind of villager sings opera tunes, but holds her tongue. **
** (107) Git offers an affable grin as he approaches, "And it is quite a relief to find a friendly, not to mention animate, face in this ancient dwelling. By the way, I am Aragit Fellthorn. It is a pleasure." **
** Chronias nods. "Namarie elanuil, mellanomen. I am known by many names, but you may call me Chronias." **
** J'hzuu watches Git approach Chronias a little worriedly, and tries to catch Agatha's eye to convey his concern. **
(110) Lellick (enter): 00:49
** Agatha follows the lead. "Agatha Mageveyd of the Wylund." **
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (110) Lellick...
(100) TaliesinNYC:
Booting '(98) Lellick' from room...
(98) Lellick (exit): 00:50
** J'hzuu nods hesitantly in greeting. "J'hzuu" **
(100) Chronias:
Fair weather and fleet swords to you, warrior woman of the Plains. (nods in greeting)
** Chronias holds up his hands, palms out to J'hzuu, in the standard Khajiiti way of greeting. **
** Agatha meets J'hzuu's gaze with a blank one. She adjusts her grip on her axe ever so slightly, however. **
** J'hzuu repeats the gesture, a little surprised that the man knows it. **
(107) Git:
:grins: "You seem quite the multi-cultured fellow, Friend Chronias."
** (110) Lellick moves just a few steps forward, bowing slightly to him. "Ah.. Lellick Litefinger. It is good to meet you." **
** J'hzuu frowns a little and nods in agreement with Git's assessment. "Yes... You have spent time among the khajiit?" **
(100) Chronias:
And good to meet you, as well, who walks with the ways of hin on the high road. (chuckles lightly)
(100) Chronias:
I have spent time, yes, you could say that, neighbor.
(100) Chronias:
So, what brings you here to this tower of Mobius?
(107) Git:
:sigh: "That my friend, is a long and troubling tale."
J'hzuu:
"Perhaps J'hzuu could ask you the same question? You have noticed that the others here are... not exactly in their normal states?"
(100) Chronias:
Of course. Chronias knows much about this place. What would you want Chronias to tell you? (smiles at J'hzuu)
Agatha:
"Suffice to say, however, that if we desire to leave this place, then we must undo the spell that is in place."
(100) Chronias:
Yes, you must. (fingers his medallion as he says this, glancing at Agatha)
Agatha:
"Or so we've heard."
** Agatha eyes the medallion curiously. **
J'hzuu:
"Do you know anything of this?"
(100) DM:
It's a medallion within which you can see a silver and platinum hourglass that contains sand that looks like grains of a silvery liquid-like substance.
(100) DM:
Chronias knows much about this place and could impart such information...for a price.
(100) Chronias:
Chronias knows much about this place and could impart such information...for a price.
(110) Lellick:
"And what sort of price do you speak of?"
(99) Godeslas: Disconnecting from server...
(99) Godeslas (exit): 01:00
** Agatha eyes narrow as she shifts her stance. **
(100) Chronias:
You have the choice of a fight, a sacrifice or a deed. You have no Fate but the Fate you make. (giggles)
** J'hzuu scowls at Chronias and glances to Agatha to see if she is prepared if he tries anything. **
J'hzuu:
((Not scowl, frowns...))
** Agatha looks at Git and expresses her doubt of the fellow's complete sanity. **
J'hzuu:
"What fight, what sacrifice and what deed...?"
** DM shrugs. "You may fight me if you wish it, or sacrifice an item of power, or do a deed of compassion. It is all one to me." **
(107) Git:
"Three options, direct yet vague... The fight sounds dangerous, the sacrifice my well be suicide, thus the deed sounds the safest, yet may prove deadliest of all."
(100) DM:
(gah. I need to edit the log.)
(107) Git:
"What exactly do you mean by 'deed of compassion'?
(100) Chronias:
A bit like life, mellanomen.
** (110) Lellick tilts his head, regarding Chronias. "Why do you want to play such a game with us?" **
(100) Chronias:
Prevent the death of one who would be slain unjustly and you may have that which you seek.
** Chronias twirls the medallion around his finger. "What is time to one such as I? It is but sound and fury, signifying nothing." **
(107) Git:
"That seems "Who is the person you wish us to save?
(100) Chronias:
This medallion is an item of great power. In this place, it is priceless. And so if you wish it, you must play by my rules.
(107) Git:
(ignore the 'that seems' part)
(100) Chronias:
Why, the Sheik of this Tower of course.
(107) Git:
:nods: "What must we do to 'save' him."
(100) Chronias:
A simple task, really. You must stop the arrow that shall pierce his heart.
(100) Chronias:
Somewhere in this Tower of Mobius is his bedroom. Enter the chamber and prevent that which would slay him.
(107) Git:
:nods. "So it shall be."
(100) Chronias:
And when you have done that, then we may talk about this trinket.
Agatha:
"That we will."
(107) Git:
"Thank you for this consideration. We shall return when we are finished."
** (110) Lellick starts to say something else, then closes his mouth and simply turns to leave the room. **
(100) Chronias:
I shall await your return. Sweet water and light laughter.
** (107) Git turns and leaves the chamber. Making his way to 3b he decides to try his luck on the ascending stairs. **
(100) Chronias:
(ok. the stairs lead up to a landing and continue upwards. the landing has an archway that opens to the west, to 4a)
(100) DM:
(oops)
** Agatha follows Git, glancing back at the Chronias. **
Agatha:
((...as she leaves))
** Chronias twirls the medallion around his finger and resumes humming that elven tune. **
** (107) Git keeps humming the same tune, or what her remembers of it, as he exits on 4a to look around. **
(108) ticattack (exit): 01:20
** (110) Lellick likewise follows Git, mouth twisted like he's eaten something sour. **
(107) Git:
:as he looks about the room: "Lellick, if you want to say something, just say it. Otherwise, those stress lines will be permanent at this rate."
** (110) Lellick gives a laugh, glancing down at the floor. "I don't like this. That man looked and acted like a powerful wizard, in which case it wouldn't take much more than snapping his fingers to get rid of us." **
(111) ticattack (enter): 01:25
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (111) ticattack...
(107) Git:
:nods, answering matter-of-factly: "Yes, that's possible." :all the while he keeps looking about room 4a
Agatha:
"He's been here a very long time by the looks of. He's probably bored."
Agatha:
"Still I don't trust him."
Agatha:
"He's the only living person we've seen in this tower. Doesn't that strike you as odd?"
(100) TaliesinNYC:
4a: This vast room is lit by globes of bright light that hang from the 100' high arched ceiling. This room is an octagon 80' across with curtained archways on alternating walls.

In the center of the room and rising to the ceiling stands a 20' square pillar of crystal, glittering light flashing up and down its four sides. The pillar stands on a large and ornate base 15' tall. Within the base are two 10' tall archways, one on the north side and one on the south. Each is blocked by a shimmering curtain.

A tapestry hangs on the northeast wall. It is a picture of the central chamber in the crystal prism, complete with the model of the Citadel of Martek.

(110) Lellick:
"Extremely."
(100) DM:
THere are open archways leading out, on the north, south and east walls in addition to the archway which you just exited from.
(107) Git:
"This is true. Yet it is not as if we have not met strange people of obvious power in desolate places before. It is practically becoming a routine."
** (107) Git makes his way across the room, watching the flashing spire with some interest, while heading over to the eastern archway(4b) **
(100) TaliesinNYC:
4b: This 20' square room is dust-covered and seems to be empty. There is a closed door in the north wall.
** (107) Git enters the room, testing the dust with his gloved finger, to see if the room is frozen, before heading to examine the door. **
** Agatha looks around at the surroundings. "What do ya supposed this place is used for? Looks like it ties back to the citadel." **
whispering to Git, not frozen apparently
whispering to Git, it seems to be closed.
** (107) Git gives the door a once over for traps and lock before trying to open it. **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+16] -> [4,16] = (20)
whispering to Git, none
whispering to Git, its slightly ajar
** (107) Git draws a dagger and cautiously pushes the door open **
(100) TaliesinNYC:
4c: In the center of this 20' square room is a wooden stand, atop which lies a large book covered with embossed platinum plates.

The chamber is otherwise empty.

There is a faint odor of rose petals here.

(112) ticattack (enter): 01:39
(107) Git:
"Oi, J'hzuu.. think I found a spellbook. Not sure."
(111) ticattack (exit): 01:41
J'hzuu:
"J'hzuu's domain is not really spellbooks, but he will take a look if you wish."
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (112) ticattack...
whispering to ticattack, it seems to be a book composed of platinum plates.
(107) Git:
:shurgs: "Well, with Norf not here, you take the lead on all hibbidy-jibbidy matters.
Agatha:
"Check to make sure it isn't protected. I don't think mages take to letting just anyone go through their books."
** J'hzuu rubs his forehead for a moment, muttering under his breath ((Detect Magick on the book)). **
(107) Git:
:While the khajit checks the book, Git moves back to the main room to check out the north and south staircases to see if either goes further up.
whispering to ticattack, its quite powerful all right
whispering to ticattack, it radiates a type of magicka you've never ever seen before.
whispering to Git, north goes down, south goes up and down
** J'hzuu looks puzzled. "Odd... It is magicked, but... J'hzuu does not know the magicks it holds..." **
(110) Lellick:
"Does that mean anything?.."
(113) ticattack (enter): 01:51
Agatha:
"It means don't fuss with it until you know for sure it won't explode in your face."
(112) ticattack (exit): 01:51
(110) Lellick:
"That's sound advice for just about everything."
(107) Git:
"Come along then. there's more citadel to search."
** (107) Git heads up the southern staircase **
** J'hzuu follows the half-elf, still wondering about the odd book.s **
** Agatha follows Git. **
** (110) Lellick also follows. **
(107) Git (exit): 01:56
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (113) ticattack...
(100) DM:
(and the staircase leads to a landing....a landing you've been to before.)
(100) DM:
It seems as if you've somehow ended up on the first floor of the Tower again.
(100) DM:
And true to form, the staircase continues upwards.
Agatha:
"Hunh. Well how do you like that?"
(113) ticattack (exit): 01:59
(114) ticattack (enter): 01:59
(115) Git (enter): 01:59
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (115) Git...
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (114) ticattack...
(115) Git:
0.o
(100) DM:
(to bring Lunauc and Matt up to speed, the staircase leading up from the octagonal room leads back to the first floor...)
(100) DM:
(and continues upwards...)
J'hzuu:
((Ok))
Agatha:
"So what now? Assumin' all the staircases go to the same place, that's four floors to scour."
(100) DM:
(remember folks, it's called the Endless Tower for a reason. :) )
J'hzuu:
"It means there must be something all missed on the first time up..."
(110) Lellick:
"He said we had to find a bedroom, did he not?"
(115) Git:
"Hmmm..."
** (115) Git heads back down the stairs, hoping to end up back on the forth floor, so he can cut across back to the eastern stairs and continue up. **
(100) DM:
((ok so Git is now at the staircase to the north of 1D))
(116) Git (enter): 02:10
(116) Git:
(rassa-frassin' piece a'...)
(115) Git (exit): 02:12
Agatha:
"Well, I don't think a king would sleep on the bottom floor."
Agatha:
"Wait a second. Is this the bottom floor?"
** (110) Lellick scratches his head. "I don't think there would be one, with a setup like this." **
(116) Git:
"Not sure it has a bottom, in the conventional sense."
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (116) Git...
J'hzuu:
"If it was built as a normal tower and then magicked, J'hzuu would think there would be one..."
J'hzuu:
"Even if it rarely mattered"
(100) DM:
1D: This small 20' square room has two arched doorways, one in the south wall and one in the east wall (that you're looking into). Four large muscular guards stand at attention. Their faces are masked by turbans and they wear robes. They have large scimitars at their sides.
** (116) Git gives the men a once over while moving along south to 1e **
(100) DM:
1E: A heavily hooded figure with a bow stands in the partly-opened south door of this room. In the room before him, rich drapes hang like iron over a comfortable looking but rock hard bed. Lying peacefully asleep on the bed is a handsome man of the desert. Suspended in the air just a few inches from the sleeping figure, an arrow is trapped in its flight straight toward the sleeper's heart.
Agatha:
"Guess we found the right place."
(114) ticattack (exit): 02:20
** Agatha rushes to the King's side and tries to pluck the arrow from its path. **
(116) Git:
"Well.. that was easy enough. Now the puzzling part... how to stop an arrow before time starts back up."
** (110) Lellick moves slowly into the room, a bit wide-eyed at the spectacle. **
** (116) Git moves to the bed, prodding at the men lying within, determining if he can be moved. **
(100) DM:
The arrow is frozen in time.
(100) DM:
As is usual, everything in the room is time trapped.
(116) Git:
"We need to find something to put between him and the arrow."
** (110) Lellick looks consideringly at the arrow. "A shield?" **
(116) Git:
:nods to lellick: "Aye.. that would work."
** Agatha unstraps her buckler and places it unceremoniously over the shiek's chest. **
(116) Git:
(brb)
Agatha:
"Well, that takes care of the first shot, but I doubt that an assassin keeps only one arrow."
(116) Git:
"Hmm..." hopefully the shiek will be alarmed by the shot and call out to his guards."
(117) ticattack (enter): 02:31
(100) DM:
(stopping in 15.)
(110) Lellick:
"That gives us little guarantee that he will not still succeed."
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (117) ticattack...
** Agatha looks over the assassin, paying attention to his weapons. **
(100) DM:
It seems to be an ilythi'iri male.
(100) DM:
Besides the bow (which is actually a hand crossbow), he has a scimitar at one side and a jambiya at the other, as well as a jambiya strapped to a wrist.
Agatha:
"Hmm..."
(116) Git:
"We could bind his weapons in their sheathes."
(116) Git:
"Hmmm.... I'll be right back."
** (116) Git runs out of the room. He heads for the third floor to retrieve on of the active torches, before coming back to the shiek's bed chamber **
** Agatha rips off a strip of cloth from the tunic under armor and tries to tie a blind-fold around the assailant's eyes. **
** (110) Lellick comments with a smile, "If only we could move him, we could truss him up like a goose." **
(100) DM:
(ok.)
Agatha:
"I think we can manage something close. Can either of you spare a bit of rope?"
** (116) Git comes back with the torch and cuts off a long strip from his robe to use as binding. Then, trying to get the torch up under the back of the assassin's robe, he binds it into place around his waste. Thus when time restarts, his clothing will catch on fire. **
(100) DM:
(cool. 50 xp.)
Agatha:
"That's a bit much, don't you think?"
** J'hzuu shrugs. "If it works, it works". **
(116) Git:
"What? It seems perfectly fine to me. When he comes to with the fire on his ass, he should make plenty of commotion to rouse the guards."
(110) Lellick:
"He has a point there."
(116) Git:
:
(100) DM:
(and on that note, we'll stop.)
J'hzuu:
((H'ok))


Back to Tolmara Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms