Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
5 users online
0 Registered
0 Hidden
5 Guests
Registered Users: None


Back to Tolmara Logs
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated

Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(626) J'hzuu: ((Okay, so... Whose action was it?))
(618) DM: (load minis, continuing from last session)
(624) Norfirion: (they're already loaded on my screen)
(622) Radian (exit): 21:44
(622) Radian (enter): 21:44
(626) J'hzuu: ((Aren't the mini's loaded?))
(616) Maximus: ((dunno, I had bless weapon cast and readied my action to attack the first mummie in sight))
(622) Radian (exit): 21:44
(615) Lellick: (Mine are loaded on my screen too..)
(626) J'hzuu: ((Oh, and Max, you're in the wrong spot. I saved a snapshot of it from last week))
(626) J'hzuu: ((Whoops. There's 2 Max's))
(616) Maximus: ((got rid of one))
(618) DM: (23, J'hz)
(618) DM: (4 mummies, 2 wights and Kossuth remaining)
(615) Lellick: (Last round before we quit Lellick moved back another 20 ft, so I'll move him now to reflect that)
(615) Lellick: (If that's okay)
(629) Dj Gilcrease (enter): 21:47
(624) Norfirion: thats right, i remember
** (626) J'hzuu takes a feather from his pouch, and utters his arcane words, running the feather across his arm. (Fly) **
(626) J'hzuu: ((Done))
(618) DM: (ok)
(618) DM: (20, Norf)
(631) Radian (enter): 21:50
** (624) Norfirion backs up a step (5' step) and extends his hand palm facing towards Kossuth as a sizzling sphere of glowing green energy coallesces into his hand and discharges into the direction of Kossuth, sizzling and popping. (Lesser Acid Orb) **
(624) Norfirion: Ranged Touch Attack [1d20+6+0] -> [4,6,0] = (10)
(632) Agatha (enter): 21:51
** (618) Kossuth sneers as the spirit dodges the acid sphere. **
(618) Kossuth: (19, Kha)
** (624) Norfirion scowls at himself. **
(624) Norfirion: "You can't dodge forever!"
** Kha spins his Firy spear and strikes at Kossuth **
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [6,2,4] = (12)
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [1,4,4] = (9)
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(631) Radian' from server... Removing dead client
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(631) Radian' from server... Removing dead client
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(631) Radian' from server... Removing dead client
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(631) Radian' from server... Removing dead client
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(631) Radian' from server... Removing dead client
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(631) Radian' from server... Removing dead client
(631) Radian (exit): 21:53
** (618) Kossuth merely laughs ominously. **
(618) DM: A jet of flame pierces the spirit's form, and you think to yourself that it seems to be moving slower than usual.
(618) DM: (14, the undead)
(624) Norfirion: (are there any undead in the pit below still?)
(618) DM: (they just clambered on the bridge)
** (618) Kossuth is transitioning into incorporeality. **
(618) DM: A mummy clambers over the bridge (mummy4) while another climbs over next to Kha (mummy3)
(618) DM: Further down the bridge, two wights just hopped over, as well as two other mummies.
(618) Kossuth: I will leave you now. (chuckles sinisterly)
(618) Kossuth: (13, Ag)
(618) DM: (Woops)
** (632) Agatha leaps into action trying and tries cut a swath to the spectre. **
(632) Agatha: "What's your hurry? We're just getting started!"
(632) Agatha: ((5ft step. Full attack
(632) Agatha: ((mummy 4, 1st attack))
(632) Agatha: ((power attack 5))
(632) Agatha: [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13)
(632) Agatha: ((2nd attack, mummy 4, normal))
(618) DM: (13 misses. ;))
(632) Agatha: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
(618) DM: (that on the other hand is not)
(632) Agatha: dmg: [1d12+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
(618) DM: It bellows in rage and closes in to the attack.
(632) Agatha: ((done))
(618) DM: (12, Max)
** (616) Maximus moves next to the closest mummy and unleashes his anger upon the dead beast,(( 5ft step, full attack)) **
(616) Maximus: (( attack 1 [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18) and if it hits [1d8+10] -> [7,10] = (17) for damage. Note bless weapon was cast so the longsword is treated as good, and doesn't need to confirm threats))
(616) Maximus: (( attack 2 [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) and [1d8+10] -> [6,10] = (16) for damage))
(632) Agatha: ((Oh that's right. We still have bless going for us.))
** (616) Maximus attacks with a fury born from the threat posed to his companions. **
(618) DM: (18 misses)
(618) DM: (20 hits)
(618) DM: It's definitely moving slower, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.
(618) DM: (9, Git)
(616) Maximus: (( wow high ac, I have a +1 weapon for damage reduction in case it matters))]
** (625) Git , lacking any offense oagainst undead hangs back, offering morale support, and an arrow at mummy 3 after pulling his shortbow **
(625) Git: Shortbow(into melee) Attack Roll: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [4,0] = (4)
(625) Git: :Superb oratory aid: "Right.... keep up the good work."
(618) DM: (mummies in 3.5 are no joke)
(618) DM: (and a miss)
(618) DM: (9, Lel)
(625) Git: :glancing to the weakened Suhail, inquires, "Don't suppse you'll be ready for a bit more undead slaying soon..."
** (615) Lellick takes a tenative step forward, more concerned with staying out of the way for right now. **
(615) Lellick: (Five foot step, and that's it)
(618) Suhail: No, no, it has been a while since I've been able to practice magic like that.
** (618) Suhail begins chanting once again. **
(618) DM: (23, J'hz)
** (626) J'hzuu takes flight, hovering thirty feet above the undead, out of reach. He crosses his arms across his chest, speaks his incantation, then flings his arms outwards, releasing four glowing blue-white discs, which slice through Kossuth. (Magic Missile) **
(626) J'hzuu: [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5) [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
(618) DM: The bolts pierce Kossuth's form as he continues to phase out.
(618) DM: (20, Norf)
** (624) Norfirion reaches into his pouch and withdraws a pearl which he blows on slightly as he utters an incantation. A gray cloudy sphere of howling wind forms just in front of the wizard as he flicks his wrist at Wight it dashes out towards it. (Defenestrating Sphere) **
(618) DM: (and that does what again?)
(624) Norfirion: Ranged Touch Attack [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25), Damage [3d6] -> [1,2,6] = (9), must make a Fort save DC 20 or be knocked prone.
(624) Norfirion: (blows em up in the air and knocks em down)
(624) Norfirion: (its like a battering ram made of howling wind)
(624) Norfirion: If he fails the 1st fort save, he has to make another one and be swept up into the air [1d8*10] -> 20 feet.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20] -> [20] = (20)
(618) DM: (well a 20 was rolled, so no...)
(624) Norfirion: lol damn I'm so unlucky
(624) Norfirion: he just takes 9 dmg then
(618) DM: (however it shuffles slowly forward)
(618) DM: (19, Kha)
** Kha draws his spear back and trusts again at the fading Kossuth **
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+12] -> [15,12] = (27) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [10,5,4] = (19)
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [2,4,4] = (10)
(618) DM: Great holes appear in the undead spirit's form, suggesting to you that it's been grievously injured.
** (632) Agatha yells over the howling wind. "Lemme at him!" **
(618) DM: A snarl of rage, and Kossuth vanishes from sight.
** Kha takes a step forward after Kossuth vanishes **
(618) DM: (mummy3 on Kha, mummy4 on Max, wight1 steps forward to Norf, mummy2 moves forward, wight2 moves forward)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, -[1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13),[1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31)
(618) DM: (AC 31 on Max, threat)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15)
(616) Maximus: ((that hits))
(618) DM: ((everyone in the group needs to make 4 Will saves, one for each mummy, fyi))
Kha: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19)
Kha: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25)
Kha: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
Kha: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6+10
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6+10] -> [6,10] = (16)
(625) Git: (even if you're not near them?)
whispering to Maximus, 16 damage, Fort save pls
(632) Agatha: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
(618) DM: (if you see them)
(624) Norfirion: Saves: Will: [1d20+8+1] -> [7,8,1] = (16) +1 vs. Enchantments
(624) Norfirion: Saves: Will: [1d20+8+1] -> [17,8,1] = (26) +1 vs. Enchantments
(624) Norfirion: Saves: Will: [1d20+8+1] -> [4,8,1] = (13) +1 vs. Enchantments
(624) Norfirion: Saves: Will: [1d20+8+1] -> [8,8,1] = (17) +1 vs. Enchantments
(626) J'hzuu: Will: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5), [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15), [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15), [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
(625) Git: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
(625) Git: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17)
(625) Git: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [20,2] = (22)
(625) Git: Will save: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d4] -> [2] = (2)
(632) Agatha: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
(632) Agatha: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
(632) Agatha: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
(615) Lellick: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
(615) Lellick: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18)
(615) Lellick: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11)
(615) Lellick: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28)
whispering to Norfirion, you freeze in place, with fear at the dawning realization that these are not as weak as they first appeared -- the mummies
Kha: (( if it is a fear effect dont forget the +4 we get for beeing near Max ))
(625) Git: (+2 to those rolls if it's an enchantment)
(615) Lellick: (And possibly +1 to all of those from Bless)
(616) Maximus: Will saves: 1) [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) 2) [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) 3) [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12) 4) [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31)
whispering to Lellick, you freeze in place, with fear at the dawning realization that these are not as weak as they first appeared -- the mummies
(618) DM: (then Agatha is affected)
(618) DM: (as is Maximus)
(618) DM: (the rest of you are not. a 1 is a 1 and an automatic failure)
(632) Agatha: ((heh. You just had to do this before my initiative.))
Kha: (( Lellick rolled a 1 as well ))
(618) DM: (well I should have done it when the undead appeared on the bridge, but forgot about it)
(626) J'hzuu: ((If it is fear, isn't a pally immune? Or does his god not grant that?))
(618) DM: (yes, Lellick as well)
(616) Maximus: ((If its fear I'm immune, and everyone in 10 ft gets +5 to the save))
(616) Maximus: ((oops nevermind))
(618) DM: (k)
(618) DM: (so only Ag and Lel then)
(618) DM: (12, Max)
** (616) Maximus attacks with retribution on the mummy that just attacked him. **
(616) Maximus: (( attack 1 [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23) and [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15) damage))
(616) Maximus: ((attack 2: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20) [1d8+10] -> [4,10] = (14) damage))
(616) Maximus: ((I'm also at 40 hp, but its taking awhile for it to show up on my status))
** (632) Agatha is paralyzed as despair grips her heart. "No...not again...." **
(618) DM: It collapses to the ground, dead.
(618) DM: (truly truly dead)
(618) DM: (9, Git)
(635) Atross (enter): 22:57
** (625) Git , still useless. Stays where he is, shooting at mummy 3 again idly, as he pesters Suhail. "Well... you can do something useful still, right?" **
(625) Git: Shortbow(into melee) Attack Roll: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d6+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
(616) Maximus: ((oops, wait I'm paralyzed with fear. So scratch that...sorry.))
Kha: (( no you arnt ))
(626) J'hzuu: ((You can't be. Paladin, right?))
Kha: (( only Ag and Lel were affected ))
(616) Maximus: ((Bah, sorry again. Never mind. I keep getting confused. Sorry))
** (618) Suhail is deep in concentration, murmuring softly. **
(618) DM: The cleric's hands begin to glow with a golden radiance that reminds you of an impending sunrise.
(618) DM: At that, the wights shriek in agony at the glare and recoil, though the mummies press on.
(618) DM: (23, J'hzuu)
** (626) J'hzuu throws a last glance around for the vanished spectre, then turns his attention to the other undead. He lifts his gloved hand, and a ball of flame appears in it. He gives it a gentle toss in the air, then hurls it with all his might at the mummy towards the back (Mummy 1), figuring the others can take down those nearest them. **
(626) J'hzuu: Attack (Ranged Touch): [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14), Damage [1d6+2] -> [5,2] = (7) (Fire damage)
(618) DM: The sphere explodes against its body, but the corpse presses on.
(618) DM: (20, Norf)
** (624) Norfirion redirects the swirling sphere of air towards Mummy1. **
(624) Norfirion: (As a move action)
(624) Norfirion: Ranged Touch Attack [1d20+6+0] -> [9,6,0] = (15)
(624) Norfirion: [3d6] -> [5,1,4] = (10) damage, Fort Save DC 20
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
(624) Norfirion: If failed, knocked prone, roll another Fort save, if failed knocked into the air [1d8*10] -> 20 feat and lands [1d6] -> [4] = (4) squares away from its position.
(618) DM: The airy sphere buffets the corpse about, causing it tear in places, but still it presses onwards.
(618) DM: Then...it's knocked on the ground.
** (624) Norfirion turns his attention towards Mummy3 and begins to cast defensively as he once again tries hurls an orb of acid **
(618) DM: (19, Kha)
(624) Norfirion: (standard action)
** Kha spins and attacks the mummy with his Flaming Spear ((Mummy 3) **
(624) Norfirion: Skill: Concentration [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29)
(624) Norfirion: Ranged Touch Attack [1d20+6+0] -> [5,6,0] = (11)
(624) Norfirion: [4d8] -> [4,2,3,3] = (12) acid damage
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [4,7,4] = (15)
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [1,9,4] = (14)
(618) DM: The corpse presses onwards, its movements becoming slower.
(624) Norfirion: "Why won't you just die!"
(618) DM: As if in response, the mummy facing Kha collapses to the ground, it's animating force dissipated.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30),[1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
** (624) Norfirion perks an eye. "Well well...." **
** Kha jokes "Do that again Norf" **
(624) Norfirion: "Gladly."
** (626) J'hzuu looks at Norf in all seriousness and says "J'hzuu did not think Norf's magic was so powerful..." **
** (624) Norfirion shakes his head at the Khajit. **
(618) DM: The wights drop into the pit below, as Suhail's hands glow brighter, as the priest lapses deeper into concentration. Oblivious to the chaos surrounding them, the two remaining mummies press onwards. One of them smashes a worm ridden hand into Norfirion's chest (AC 30), whilst its mate misses J'hzuu by inches.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
(624) Norfirion: (ummm hit)
(618) DM: (critical)
(618) DM: (28 damage)
** (624) Norfirion gasps and struggles with the creature. "Get off...me....you bastard!" **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6] -> [6] = (6)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
** (632) Agatha stands in place, trembling and muttering to her self. "Isn't real...just a spell. Just a spell...gotta get over it. Can't get over it..." **
** (632) Agatha starts shaking her head. **
(618) DM: (19, Kha)
** Kha steps forwar and strikes at another mummy ((#2)) **
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [9,6,4] = (19)
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [2,6,4] = (12)
** Kha grunts in frutration as he slips on a scrap of muumy wrap causing him to miss both strikes **
(624) Norfirion: (brb bathroom and food break, if im not back before my turn, I'll just delay)
(618) DM: (13, Ag)
(632) Agatha: ((I'm still paralyzed aren't I?))
(638) Maria (enter): 23:27
(638) Maria (exit): 23:28
(618) DM: (no, not now)
(639) J'hzuu (enter): 23:29
** (632) Agatha shakes her head lets out a frustrated and infuriated yells as she charges recklessly forward. **
(632) Agatha: ((bull rush on mummy 1 if possible))
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(626) J'hzuu' from server... Removing dead client
(626) J'hzuu (exit): 23:31
(632) Agatha: ((provokes aoo))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+11] -> [18,11] = (29)
(618) DM: (um yes)
(618) DM: (AC 29)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d10+11] -> [10,11] = (21)
(618) DM: (21 damage, Fort save)
(632) Agatha: fort save: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
(632) Agatha: ((now opposed strength checks))
(632) Agatha: strength check [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
(618) DM: (fails)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6] -> [5] = (5).[1d6] -> [6] = (6)
(624) Norfirion: (we suck)
whispering to Agatha, lose 5 Con and 6 Cha
(632) Agatha: ((wh-what?))
(618) DM: (no it fails)
(624) Norfirion: (goody)
(618) DM: (from mummy rot)
(632) Agatha: ((yucky))
(640) Thom (enter): 23:40
(632) Agatha: ((how about that opposed strength roll?))
(614) Zane (exit): 23:41
(618) DM: (like I said, it fails)
(618) DM: (the mummy's strength check fails...what's the problem?)
(632) Agatha: ((sorry, confusion on my part))
(632) Agatha: attack roll on the charge [1d20+16] -> [8,16] = (24)
(632) Agatha: dmg: [1d12+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
(632) Agatha: ((and knocked 5ft back))
(618) DM: Your blow connects with the creature, causing it to recoil suddenly.
(618) DM: (12, Max)
** (624) Norfirion nods to Agatha. "Thank you my dear." **
(632) Agatha: "Gah! Thank me later. I ain't feeling so grand."
** (616) Maximus looks up at the flying Khajit, and moves under neath him to combat the mummy. "Odion favor my swings, this creature has harmed my companiions long enough. **
(616) Maximus: ((charge attack, so I'll just put my mini next to J'hzuu so we now where I am.))
(616) Maximus: ((Attack: [1d20+14] -> [4,14] = (18) and [1d8+10] -> [6,10] = (16) for damage, I'm at a 16 AC))
(640) Zane (exit): 23:52
(618) DM: (18 misses)
(616) Maximus: ((bah!))
(618) DM: However, just as soon as you feel yourself giving way to despair, as one, the creatures crumble to dust...
** (618) Suhail ceases murmuring and releases his spell, sending forth a wave of light that crashes over you and through the undead down the bridge. **
(615) Lellick: (This means the fear-paralyzation wears off?)
** (618) Suhail collapses, falling face forward and swiftly transforming into a golden scimitar with a bejeweled hilt. The blade appears slightly to be scratched, as it clatters to the floor. **
** (624) Norfirion sighs. **
(618) DM: It's as if a wall of water crashed through your ranks, simultaneously destroying the undead and healing you of some damage.
(624) Norfirion: "That didn't happen like I was hoping it would."
(618) DM: (Kha, J'hzuu, Norf and Ag are healed of 10 damage)
(625) Git: "Eh..? " Reaches to catch the falling priest... late. Then hovering over him in sword form, Git pokes at the blade a bit: "Hey... you alright?'
(624) Norfirion: "Now I'm infected with this filth. How revolting."
** (632) Agatha bends over and begins coughing harshly, she clutches at the spot where the mummy grabbed her. **
** (639) J'hzuu looks stunned at the sudden evapouration of the undead. He looks around, and spies the sword on the ground. He touches down, and says "J'hzuu thinks we should rest" **
(618) DM: Of Suhail, there is no reply.
** (624) Norfirion limps over to Agatha and inspects her wounds. **
(618) DM: (party is in location 7)
(625) Git: "Uh... I think our sworf cleric is broke." :picks up the sword as he strolls to the others:
** (615) Lellick , having at some point in the fight been crouched down and hugging his knees to his chest, suddenly looks around and stands. He wipes at his face with a sleeve, hoping that no one noticed. **
** Kha turna around at the sound of Suhail clatering to the ground and runs over and picks him up **
** (624) Norfirion collapses to the floor letting out a deep breath as he tries to rest a moment. **
(624) Norfirion: "J'hzuu, cast your spell. I need to rest."
Kha: "Suhail you should take care not to strain yourself too much."
** (616) Maximus kneels down on a knee and focuses the last remaining strength of his grace to heal his wounds. **
(624) Norfirion: "No...No....Let him strain himself as much as he wants. We're lucky to be alive."
** (639) J'hzuu , only just now realising his companions are quite seriously hurt, takes the rope, powder and parchment needed to cast the spell. He twists the parchment, sprinkles the podwer over it, and lays the rope down. It snakes into the air, and disappears. "Yes, come. All need to rest". **
** (616) Maximus looks concerned at the showing symptoms of rot on his companions faces. **
** (624) Norfirion climbs up into the space. **
** Kha sits down bellow the rope holding Suhail and meditating **
** (615) Lellick moves over to the rope, looking up at where it disappears. "No one waits," he murmurs before climbing up the robe, somewhat slowly. **
** (625) Git , after letting the rude priest of fate take the sword from him ; P , wanders about the bridge a bit, looking over the sides for anymore stirrings of life, or unlife. **
** (632) Agatha looks at the small signs rotting on her skin. **
** (624) Norfirion crumples up in a corner as pulls his robes tight around him as he shivers. **
(632) Agatha: "Good Gods. What's happening to me?"
(624) Norfirion: "The mummy's curse..."
(624) Norfirion: "We'll slowly rot away until our dust scatters to the winds."
(624) Norfirion: "It won't be long either, maybe a day or few depending on how hardy, or maybe lucky you are..." *coughs*
** (615) Lellick looks around the space once he gets over there, then makes his way over to Norf. "You've been injured.. I-I can't help with the other thing. But let me heal you." **
** (639) J'hzuu walks over to Agatha, then recoils from the diseased skin.
He listens to Norf's explanation, and shudders. **

(624) Norfirion: "Dont waste your magic..."
(624) Norfirion: "My injury is due to a drain of my life force, my essence. It's no normal curable wound."
(639) J'hzuu: "There is a cure for this curse...?"
(624) Norfirion: "You're better off just leaving us here. We'll only slow you down."
** (632) Agatha looks at the rot, stricken. She slowly processes what's going to happen. **
** (615) Lellick speaks in a firm tone, "No one is leaving anyone anywhere." **
(624) Norfirion: "A remove curse spell would alleviate the problem. Do you have access to one?"?
** (624) Norfirion clutches his chest in pain. **
(639) J'hzuu: "J'hzuu does not" He glances at Lellick and Max
** (615) Lellick slowly sits down, sighing. "I do. But I will have to ask Tevesh to grant it to me, and that will take time." **
** (632) Agatha coughs. "He's right, Norfirion. There's got to be a cure in here somewhere." **
** (625) Git amuses himself kicking among the dusty remains of the mummies for scattered jewelery or such **
(624) Norfirion: "...we have.....suffered all we will for this day, but....each day brings us closer to death...."
** (616) Maximus I might be able to cure a normal disease...but the rot of a mummy is far beyond my ability to cure when its afflicting you... **
(624) Norfirion: "I should be able to make it through the night.."
(632) Agatha: "Think about it? The ifrit is creating an undead army. What use is a pile of dust to a necromancer? There has to be a cure...to preserve the body."
(639) J'hzuu: "Rest. This" he taps the wall of the room "will last for several hours. J'hzuu will make another when it is running out"
(624) Norfirion: "I wouldn't put too much into it, our best hope lies with the cleric casting his spell."
** (624) Norfirion curls up and tries to sleep through the pain. **
** (632) Agatha finds a spot away from the others and drinks some water to prevent her coughing. **
** (639) J'hzuu settles back and rests. He needs only a couple of hours sleep, and then he can help the others. Or at least have spells ready to aid in any defense. **
** (632) Agatha tries to stop coughing and sleep. **
** (615) Lellick sits back against one of the walls, settling down and getting prepared to meditate and pray. **
** (624) Norfirion fumbles around in his pack until he begins to chew on some bread coated in what appears to be oret. **
** (624) Norfirion sips from his wineskin before finally trying to get images of death out of his mind and catch some sleep. **
** Kha breaths deeply and lets himself fall deeper into meditation **
Kha: Composure Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [17,12] = (29)
Kha: Concetration Skill Check: [1d20+16] -> [10,16] = (26)
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(615) Lellick' from server... Removing dead client
(615) Lellick (exit): 00:20
(641) Lellick (enter): 00:21
(625) Git: :bored of kicking around the dust, returns to the rope, asking Kha: "Is sleeping there really a good idea?" :seeing him deep in concetration, Git just sighs ignores him. Pulling a pair of daggers, he goes about with a bit of training in dual wielding.:
(639) J'hzuu: ((So... FF, anyone?))
(624) Norfirion: (yeah fine with me)
** Kha opens his eyes after a while and stands up, sliding Suhail behind his backpack **
Kha: "He exhausted himself and is now resting"
** Kha picks his spear of fire back up and stands guarding the rope **
(625) Git: :as he practices with a bit of improvised kata: "Not much for stamina is he?"
Kha: "No but powerfull with that little Stamina"
(625) Git: "Right... so, he's out of commission for a while as a priest. Does he still work as anykind of useful weapon?"
** Kha shrugs **
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(639) J'hzuu' from server... Removing dead client
(639) J'hzuu (exit): 00:32
Kha: "Probably, He is a sword"
Kha: "You want to use him?"
(625) Git: "Play with a weapon of legendary might... sure. Don't expect me to rush into combat with it though."
** Kha slides Suhail back out and hands him to Git, "I would be as lily to stab myself as what I was aiming for with a weapon like this, I have little skill with the bladed weapons." **
(642) J'hzuu (enter): 00:35
** (625) Git takes the blade, gives it a flip and catches it in a flourish. Playing around with scimitar and dagger he tests the flow, though still a novice in the martial form. **
** (616) Maximus getting filled with anxiety for sitting around and not doing much, looks around the room. Seeing the door at the other end, the most likely place to find the ifrit and beat a cure out of him, Maximus slowly walks accross the bridge. Carefully walking, making sure not to fall trhough. **
** Kha eyes Git then Max and goes back to standing guarding the entrance to the hole **
(616) Maximus: ((When at the other side, Maximus will examine the door/wall. Search= [1d20+0] -> [19,0] = (19)))
(643) Silverous (enter): 00:44
(644) Silverous (enter): 00:46
(618) DM: It's deadly quiet in the cavernous room where only hours before, you fought against a horde of undead.
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(643) Silverous' from server... Removing dead client
(643) Silverous (exit): 00:47
** (625) Git eventually gets tired of training and hits the sub-dimensional sack, awating the mystical fastforwarding of slumber **
(645) Silverous (enter): 00:48
(618) DM: The door at the end of the chamber stands closed. It appears to be a stone door, similar to that which you opened to enter the chamber.
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(644) Silverous' from server... Removing dead client
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(644) Silverous' from server... Removing dead client
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(644) Silverous' from server... Removing dead client
(644) Silverous (exit): 00:49
(642) J'hzuu: ((Sorry, is this after the FF? Or is someone still up?))
(618) DM: (after the FF)
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(645) Silverous' from server... Removing dead client
(645) Silverous (exit): 00:51
** (616) Maximus after not finding much on the other side, eventually returns to the pocket-dimension and rests. He is unusually stoic, and anger lurks behind his eyes. **
** (624) Norfirion stirs around in the extra-dimensional space having slept like the dead, literally. **
** (624) Norfirion opens his spellbook and tries to focus his mind and eyes upon his work. **
** (625) Git wakes up slowly but.... surel-uh.... well, he's awake. Climbing down to the bridge, he spends a bit of time stretching and waking up before heading over to inspect the stone door **
Kha: "Are you feeling better Norf, Agatha?"
(624) Norfirion: "No, its getting worse."
(624) Norfirion: "And will keep getting worse unless we remove the curse."
** (632) Agatha coughs as she awakes. **
** (642) J'hzuu is already awake, having had his two hours rest. When he sees the ill pair stir, he goes over to them. [Bad dice format] - [b]"Would a damp cloth or something ease the pain?"[Bad dice format] - [/b] He turns to look at Lellick, wondering if the cleric is going to be granted the spells. **
** (641) Lellick stirs, having been kneeling the entire time, standing and stretching his legs.
**

(641) Lellick: (Sending Lellick's updated spell list now)
(642) J'hzuu: ((Whoops. Sorry, used to typing on a message board))
(632) Agatha: "Auggh. I feel like I'm a hundred years old."
** Kha says sadly "I wish I could help you" **
(641) Lellick has sent you a tree node...
** (624) Norfirion shakes off the Khajit's attempts to help him. "Just leave me alone." **
(641) Lellick: "I have spells that will hopefully break the curse.. but I'm afraid I couldn't recieve anything to heal it afterwards."
(624) Norfirion: "Maximus should be able to cure the disease once the curse is broken."
** (632) Agatha coughs violently. "Like hell I'm gonna just give in, Felix." **
** (616) Maximus shrugs, not ever have used his disease healing abilities before. **
** (641) Lellick smiles faintly, "In that case... who wants to go first?"
**

** (624) Norfirion looks to Agatha. "Ladies first.." **
(632) Agatha: "Hmph. Chivalrous to the end. So be it. I ain't in a position to --"
** (632) Agatha has another coughing fit. **
** (641) Lellick nods, moving over to Agatha and putting a hand on her arm.
He clutches his holy symbol with his free hand, silent for a moment before intoning, "Merciful Tevesh, grant this woman but a touch of your grace to clense away the taint on her soul." **

(641) Lellick: (Casting Remove Curse.. need to roll anything?)
** (624) Norfirion withdraws a small bottle of distilled spirits as he uncorks the bottles and pours some of the liquid in his hand, he traces a set of glowing sigils across his chest that soon evaporate just like the alcohol. (False Life: [1d10+7] -> [9,7] = (16) Temp HP) **
(618) DM: (nope)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [Bad dice format] - [1d20+!5]
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30)
(646) J'hzuu (enter): 01:05
(618) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(642) J'hzuu' from room...
(642) J'hzuu (exit): 01:05
** (625) Git works at getting the door open. Unlock attempt as necessary **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+13] -> [2,13] = (15)
** (624) Norfirion withdraws a small strip of cured leather that he tosses into the air while speaking an enchantment. The elf is surrounded by a brief pale glow in the shape of a suit of armor that fades seconds later. (Mage Armor) **
** (632) Agatha stops coughing as her lungs take in air and soak in it. **
** (641) Lellick looks relieved, stepping back and giving Agatha a small smile. "It is done. Now.." He turns and moves over to Norf, again placing a hand on his arm. "Merciful Tevesh, grant this man but a touch of your grace to cleanse away the taint on his soul." **
(641) Lellick: (Casting Remove Curse again)
(624) Norfirion: "Thank Hurishta..."
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+13] -> [1,13] = (14)
(624) Norfirion: "Thank you Lellick."
** (632) Agatha then resumes her coughing again, though it sounds like violent, less ancient. **
** (624) Norfirion stands and stretches his aching bones as he slams his spellbook shut. **
** (641) Lellick gives a slight smile and a nod of his head before taking a seat on the floor where he previously was, shuddering as if cold. **
(624) Norfirion: "Maximus, why don't you give it a try? See if you can cleanse the disease flowing through Agatha's veins."
** (646) J'hzuu grins at his now-healthy companions, and takes a strip of leather from his pouch. He runs it down the length of his torso, and utters his words. A white-blue flash envelops him, then fades to nothingness (Mage Armour) **
(624) Norfirion: "The curse has been removed, but the disease remains as a normal disease until it is cured by normal means."
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+13] -> [7,13] = (20)
** (616) Maximus nods. Standing up and walking over to Agatha, he attempts to cure the disease flowing through her body. Tapping the grace in him, provided by Odion, Maximus lays his ahdn on her shoulder and tries to cure any disease.(Paladin cure disease ability) **
(616) Maximus: (( ahdn is hand. Sorry for the misspell))
** (632) Agatha stops coughing and waits for another fit. Instead she breathes normally. **
(624) Norfirion: "Well done..."
(632) Agatha: "You did it."
** (625) Git struggles to get the stone door open for a while. Succeeding in pushing it only a little bit, he tries to get a peek into the room beyond and uses his small mirror to look around the interior **
** (616) Maximus nods having used that grace for the first time. "Norfirion, I'm sorry but I am depleted of divine energy..and I don't know when I will have enough to cure you." **
** (632) Agatha looks at her rotted skin. "But if I looked older than my age before, I certainly look like I've one foot in the grave now." **
(624) Norfirion: "I'll manage somehow."
Kha: (( I am fading, I am gona go to sleep ))
** (641) Lellick stands again, feeling just a little bit warmer. "I can cure him, but it would take another round of prayer. In the mean time.. normal healing spells should work, yes?" **
** (632) Agatha looks at Norfirion, then at Maximus. "No, no that ain't right. **
** (624) Norfirion nods. **
(632) Agatha: "You won't last another day like this."
** (646) J'hzuu frowns. "Perhaps Norf' should stay here. I can cast a room that will last many hours. If he is ill, he should not be exerting himself" **
(618) DM: ((same here))
(632) Agatha: "There's got to be a cure."
(618) DM: (I hate to do this but I'm also fading)
Kha: Disconnecting from server...
(629) Dj Gilcrease (exit): 01:17
(624) Norfirion: "I can manage a day hopefully. Afterwards Lellick can prepare a proper treatment spell."
(647) Brandon (enter): 01:18
(646) J'hzuu: ((No problem. It'd be worse if you stayed and played like a zombie. Appropriate, perhaps, but not great))
(618) TaliesinNYC: hah
(618) TaliesinNYC: ok, I'll see y'all next time
(647) Brandon (exit): 01:18
(646) J'hzuu: Seeya
(624) Norfirion: later
(618) TaliesinNYC: er, some of you tomorrow hah
(641) Lellick: I dunno, having the DM want to eat our brains would be a bad thing..
(618) TaliesinNYC: thanks
(616) Maximus: (( Everyone want to coninue on the IC boards on the website?))
(641) Lellick: G'night
(618) TaliesinNYC: yes
Attempting to DISABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now unmoderated
(646) J'hzuu: May's well
(624) Norfirion: fine with me


Back to Tolmara Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms