Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
18 users online
3 Registered
0 Hidden
15 Guests
Registered Users: Pamler, Rosettatax, Tolstikovweild


Back to Tolmara Logs
(72) DM: (heh)

 (72) DM: (heh)
(60) Norfirion: (well you know how Miragon felt now Git, albeit a little differently, i just got feebleminded)
** (65) Chimp Git straps on his belt like a bandolier, and barks at the others, pointing at his gear, instructing them to pick it up **
** (60) Norfirion walks over and packs the belonings up in a seperate sack and stows them away. **
(62) Vrondard: "hmmm... well nothing to do about it now"
(60) Norfirion: "Well the good thing is the magic on the statue is gone, you should at least take it's gem encrusted eyes for your reward Aragit."
** (65) Chimp Git knucklewalks through the doorway **
Kha: ((His gear is right outside room 12 BTW))
** (62) Vrondard looks down this new hallway... and sniffs the air a bit **
** (65) Chimp Git flip the wizard off once more over his shoulder while looking up into room 12 **
(60) Norfirion: "Well, so what now? Move on? Or should we wait until I can try and fix him?"
(62) Vrondard: (does it smell dank in here... like dead air?)
(72) DM: The passage beyond is quite dusty, as if abandoned for quite some time. Cobwebs fill the corridor. The blood trail continues and veers to the left. (to 12)
(62) Vrondard: "follow the blood?"
(65) Chimp Git: (no... kind of like cedar scented potpouri)
** Kha looks into room twelve and points at the blood trail "Guess we should continue following the blood" **
(64) Agatha: "Sounds good to me."
(65) Chimp Git: Gives a confirming "eep" and heads toward 12
** (60) Norfirion shakes his head but continues on. **
** Kha walks slowly glancing at Git every so often trying to hide a smirk **
(72) TaliesinNYC: The room is completely filled with spider webs with the exception of a path to an arched opening to the north. The path is 6' high and 2' wide.
** (60) Norfirion takes note of the webs and looks for any signs of large creepy crawlers. **
** (65) Chimp Git looks closely about the webs for anything moving **
** (60) Norfirion raises his staff once again and turns scanning the room as it gives off its faint light. (Detect Magic) **
(60) Norfirion: Skill: Spellcraft [1d20+16] -> [3,16] = (19)
** Kha swipes his spear to the sides to burn away the webbing **
(65) Chimp Git: "Eee! EEK!" :waves his arms at kha, getting quickly out of the way if the burning starts
(72) Voice: Dossta xuil die!
(72) DM: A dark blue bolt of lightning slices out of the webs in your direction.
(72) DM: (Reflex)
Kha: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)
(65) Chimp Git: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
(64) Agatha: reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
(62) Vrondard: (vron too... just checking)
(62) Vrondard: ((DM might have died))
(62) Vrondard: ((or just signed off AOL IM))
(72) DM: As Kha passes his flaming spear through the webs, the webs vanish instead of burning. However....once they disappear, they reveal a figure out of nightmare. A muscular, lithe, ilythi'iri male armed with an ebony short sword and shield, except that the lower half of his body is that of a gigantic, bloated spider.
(60) Norfirion: Saves: Reflex: [1d20+4+0] -> [3,4,0] = (7)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [7d6] -> [5,6,4,5,6,5,3] = (34)
(72) DM: (all except Kha take 20)
(72) DM: (init)
(60) Norfirion: "Arghhh! What....the..."
(65) Chimp Git: (1/2 for evasion?)
(64) Agatha: init [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
(65) Chimp Git: (or doth my chimpiness get in theway?)
(72) DM: (normally yes, except that you failed the save...)
(64) Agatha: "Gahhh!"
(72) DM: anyway, load minis.
(65) Chimp Git: init: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
(60) Norfirion: Initiative: [1d20+7] -> [8,7] = (15)
(65) Chimp Git: (I needs me a monkey mini. anyone got a site link?)
** Kha turns and flees the room apon seeing the creature **
Kha: INIT: [1d20+7] -> [13,7] = (20)
(72) DM: (22, Ag)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
(62) Vrondard: .
(62) Vrondard: "outa me way... I'll get this spider scum!"
** (64) Agatha moves aside to let the others through. "Get your bows out and let him have it!" **
(64) Agatha: Agatha's arm twitches slightly as she does this. ((done))
(72) DM: (20, Kha)
(62) Vrondard: (check)
(72) DM: (17, Vron)
** (62) Vrondard bustles thru...shield up high and axe down low... he comes in for a firm swipe at the 8 legged creature **
(62) Vrondard: "bah! take this!"
(62) Vrondard: (not sure if it has reach or not...)
** (62) Vrondard attacks... **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3+4+3+2] -> [19,3,4,3,2] = (31)
(62) Vrondard: (done.. dodge on it)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6+2] -> [3,2] = (5)
(72) DM: The creature makes a lightning fast feint towards Vron as he attacks and manages to nick the dwarf sharply in his right shoulder. (AC 31, 5 damage, Fort save)
(62) Vrondard: .
(62) Vrondard: "yer hit me... blast yea!"
(62) Vrondard: (done)
(62) Vrondard: (for some reason the DM can't read what i write... why we have a slow down here)
(62) Vrondard: (maybe if i changed the color)
(62) Vrondard: (can you see this T?)
(65) Chimp Git: (strange.. I'm reading you alright)
(64) Agatha: ((yup))
(72) DM: The creature hisses angrily as Vron manages to pierce its soft unarmored underbelly.
(62) Vrondard: (maybe ill forget my nodes and type everything out)
(72) DM: (15, Norf)
(72) DM: (yes I see it)
** (60) Norfirion reachesi nto his spell components pouch and draws out a ball of gum arabic with an incase eyelash as he crushes it and speaks several words of magic. He then vanishes from sight. (Invisibility) **
(60) Norfirion: (I'll move into the room afterwards)
(60) Norfirion: done
(64) Agatha: "Kha! We could use some help here!"
(72) DM: (15, the creature)
(72) DM: It lunges at Vron, making a swift, stabbing motion with its sword....
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3+4+3+2] -> [3,3,4,3,2] = (15)
** (62) Vrondard tries to block with his shield **
(72) DM: (AC 15 = miss)
(62) Vrondard: "Naw you don't..."
(62) Vrondard: "Har!"
(72) DM: (14, Git)
** (65) Chimp Git groans at his pain and is unsure of engaging in this body, to say the least. But, he finally rushed in moving to the east wall, and pulling a dagger, ready to throw if the creep starts casting again. **
(65) Chimp Git: (done)
(72) DM: (22, Ag)
** (64) Agatha sees Git come in and figures Norf is up to something. She rushes to Vrondard's aid. **
(72) DM: (20, Kha)
(64) Agatha: ((any aoo for reach or something?))
Kha: Will save: [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28)
** Kha stops fleeing and heads back into the room (Done)) **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3+4+3+2] -> [5,3,4,3,2] = (17)
(72) DM: (misses)
(72) DM: (it misses, that is)
Kha: ((AFK Bio break))
(72) DM: (17, Vron)
(62) Vrondard: (hits ac 19 and 24)
(72) DM: (damage?)
(62) Vrondard: (uber blah)
(62) Vrondard: (6 and 6 damage)
(72) DM: You're uncertain as to it's health, though ichor spurts everywhere.
(62) Vrondard: "I gots it hurt methinks"
(72) DM: (I've changed the way I run combat since last session. Not reporting damage except in vague terms.)
(72) DM: (15, Norf)
(60) Norfirion: (Ready a scorching ray if he casts, done)
(60) Norfirion: (Actually I will take a move up)
(72) DM: Suddenly, a globe of darkness pops into being, centered on the creature.
(72) DM: (k)
(72) DM: (20' radius)
(65) Chimp Git: Dagger(into Melee) Attack Roll: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)===> DMG: [1d4+0] -> [2,0] = (2)
(72) DM: You're not certain as to whether it struck.
(62) Vrondard: ::clink::
(72) DM: (all creatures gain a 20% miss chance while in the globe, btw)
** (64) Agatha curses as the lights suddenly go out. "Lovely" **
(72) DM: You can sense movement where it would be.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3+4+3+2] -> [2,3,4,3,2] = (14)
(72) DM: It hisses in frustration.
(62) Vrondard: "buggin spider!"
(72) Voice: Usstan uil give dos ulu lil Quarval'sharess!
(61) Zane: Disconnecting from server...
(61) Zane (exit): 00:21
(72) Voice: (14, Git)
(72) DM: (oops lol)
** (65) Chimp Git gives out a rallying screech, before rushing out from the area of darkness **
(65) Chimp Git: (done)
(72) DM: (22, Ag)
** (64) Agatha smirks. "It's a good trick, but I'm fought tougher scum that were completely invisible. ((total attack w/ blind fight if that helps any)) **
(64) Agatha: 1st attack [1d20+6+4+1] -> [20,6,4,1] = (31)
(64) Agatha: check for crit [1d20+6+4+1] -> [4,6,4,1] = (15)
(62) Vrondard: ((roll 1d100))
(64) Agatha: [1d100] -> [1] = (1)
(62) Vrondard: (twice if you miss the first time)
(62) Vrondard: ((roll again))
(64) Agatha: [1d100] -> [6] = (6)
(62) Vrondard: (you stink)
(62) Vrondard: MISS!
(62) Vrondard: ((roll your second attack))
(64) Agatha: 2nd attack: [1d20+1+6+1] -> [4,1,6,1] = (12)
(62) Vrondard: (Ill guess thats a miss too)
(72) DM: It gurgles in rage, as steaming bile pours out of a wound.
(72) DM: (20, Kha)
(64) Agatha: ((so blind fight doesn't help at all in this darkness?))
(62) Vrondard: (yeah you got two chances to 'not miss' and you missed them both)
(62) Vrondard: (normally you only get one)
** Kha does nothing with the Darkness around **
** (64) Agatha swipes at air. **
(72) DM: (strike that comment, lol)
(72) DM: (17, Vron)
(62) Vrondard: (hits AC 19)
(62) Vrondard: (12 damage)
(72) DM: (roll d100)
(62) Vrondard: (its in there i rolled a 58...)
(72) DM: (didn't see it.)
(62) Vrondard: (figured you could read the fine print!)
(62) Vrondard: : )
(62) Vrondard: (err actually i got a 40 on the 19..)
(72) DM: Now it's babbling incoherently...
(72) DM: (15, Norf)
(72) DM: You can hear chanting.
(60) Norfirion: He's taking a readied schorching ray and Git's dagger in that case then
(62) Vrondard: "bloomin hells... thought you 'ad it Aggie... watch out"
(72) Voice: Lil Quarval'sharess kyorl dossta!
** (60) Norfirion appears suddenly with a smirk on his darkness hidden face. He raises his hand toward the beast and speaks a single syllable as a ray of searing fire shoots towards the beasts chanting voice. **
(60) Norfirion: Spells: Ranged Touch Attack [1d20+5+0] -> [17,5,0] = (22)
(60) Norfirion: Miss Chance [1d100] -> [61] = (61)
(60) Norfirion: Scorching Ray [4d6] -> [1,1,6,6] = (14) Fire DMG
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
(72) DM: The chanting ceases as the odor of burnt flesh fills the air.
(60) Norfirion: Ok since that was my readied action, I can take my normal turn right?
(62) Vrondard: "oy... good shot... er... blah filthy magick"
(72) DM: (sure)
(72) DM: The darkness dissipates.
** (60) Norfirion sighs. **
** Kha looks around and sees the roasted spider **
(60) Norfirion: "Thank the mistress."
(64) Agatha: "Resourceful critters, ain't they?"
** (60) Norfirion grips his staff as it begins to pulse with a heart beating sound as its magical light flows into him, he can feel his life force growing stronger. (Activating my staff's spell-like ability and casting False Life for [1d10+6] -> [4,6] = (10) temp Hit Points) **
(72) DM: With the creature's death, an ebony door is revealed, closed. Hieroglyphs cover its surface.
(64) Agatha: "I've never seen magic like the stuff that's being thrown around in this place."
(60) Norfirion: "Oh? This is paultry compared to some of the things I have witnessed. But I can understand your feelings. It's quite shocking to those not accustomed to it."
(62) Vrondard: "hmmmm"
(62) Vrondard: "bah..."
(62) Vrondard: "well this door looks like some monkey should fool with it"
(62) Vrondard: "or someone that can read spider"
** (65) Chimp Git finally takes a seat after the fight, examining his scorched fur angrily **
** (62) Vrondard gives Norfirion a look of illness **
(60) Norfirion: "True masters of the art are able to achieve unimaginable feats with the use of magic. Changing into massive drakes, returning the dead from beyond. Trapping one's soul into a gemstone, summoning forth the hoardes of hell itself."
** (60) Norfirion laughs playing off Vrondard's fear. **
** Kha goes over to the door and tries to read it **
** (60) Norfirion follows after Kha to look at the door. **
** Kha reads the door outloud "Beware ye the wrath of Set and his minions, for before ye lies the gate to this Kingdom of Evil, and those who make the journey never return." **
(60) Norfirion: "That sounds like our queue." *winks to vrondard*
Kha: "I dont feel well enough to challange a God right this moment. maybe after I have rested for several days"
(65) Chimp Git: "Eee.. eeE?" :scratches his head before trotting over to the northern dor to search it, squawking at kha at points to lift him up to see.
(60) Norfirion: "Ah pity....but I think we could all use a chance to replinish our strength."
(62) Vrondard: "yep all of you look like yer on yer last legs"
(62) Vrondard: "By Krauchar! If only you all had dwarf blood in yea"
(62) Vrondard: "well where are we going to rest?"
(62) Vrondard: "certainly not in that hallway of slow death"
(62) Vrondard: "course... the chained up guy might recover enough to tell us something... or slit our throats"
(60) Norfirion: "It's possible."
(64) Agatha: "In any case, I'm beginning to think the princess isn't here"
Kha: "I say we go back to the room with the pit" **Shivers** "And rest there for a while"
** (60) Norfirion nods. **
(60) Norfirion: "Me as well Agatha."
(62) Vrondard: "oy"
(62) Vrondard: "All right.. I'll watch over ya all while ya mend up"
(62) Vrondard: "yo... monkeybreath... check this sizzling spider gut thing fer loot yet?"
(60) Norfirion: "And I'll try and see if i can see whats beyond this next door while we rest. I have a divination prepared."
(62) Vrondard: "yer thinkin bout bananas or gold?"
** (65) Chimp Git glares at the dwarf a moment beofer hopping up and scratching him across the face **
(62) Vrondard: "don't be playin wid me beard"
** (62) Vrondard searches the smoldering ruins of the spider since Git is not **
** Kha ambles back to the room with the Pit ((Room 6) and finds a spot not covered with blood to rest for a few hours **
** (60) Norfirion follows after Kha. **
** (65) Chimp Git knucklewalks back to room 7, eliciting a few ooo' and ee's along the way, sounding a lot like grumbling **
** (62) Vrondard finds what he can and camps out near the study (room #7) **
** (60) Norfirion takes a seated position and withdraws a small glass eye from out of his pouch as he focuses on its and begins to chant softly with his eyes closed. His spell seems to take quite some amount of time as he ignores the rest of the group while in his meditation. **
** (64) Agatha finds a place to rest in room 6 and keeps her axe close to her hand. She makes sure she's facing the old prisoner. **
** (65) Chimp Git finds a non bloody spot on one of the beds to rest **
Kha: ((AFK light just burned out now cant see my keyboard unless I tip it to face the monitor
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(59) Taragnor' from server... Removing dead client
(59) Taragnor (exit): 00:57
(60) Norfirion: (Sence when do you need to see your keyboard? :-p)
(72) Basht's voice: The blessing of Ra, the Ever-Living be upon you, faithful servant. Mrrow.
** (60) Norfirion returns from his trance as he walks over to a clean spot and unfurls his bedroll just in time to hear the catwoman's voice as he looks around. **
(72) DM: It's a faint whisper, but audible all the same.
(65) Chimp Git: (if he can't see it, there's a 50% miss chance due to concelment. Not to mention his keyboard gains a +2 ac)
(60) Norfirion: "Well whatever is behind that door, its impervious to scrying magics. I could learn nothing."
(90) Taragnor (enter): 00:59
(72) DM: The chimpanzee transforms to Git.
(62) Vrondard: ((that whisper for all or just Git?))
(72) DM: (all)
(60) Norfirion: "Well the saves me from wasting spells, thank you."
(72) DM: (of course, this occurs whilst he's sleeping)
Kha: ((Back, I can see again))
** (65) Git returns, lying on the bed... naked. "That's better. So.. woho has my clothes? **
** (60) Norfirion retreives Git's belongings from his pack and hands them to him. **
(62) Vrondard: ((oy Git naked... the curse of the Tomb has come into play))
(65) Git: (oh.. didn't know I had time to get to sleep)
(72) DM: (time passes, ff, etc.)
** Kha wakes feeling little refreshed **
(62) Vrondard: ((ha make Git still have a tail or something... some remnant of the curse))
(60) Norfirion: (How many HP do you heal overnight again?)
** (65) Git gets his clothes back on and checks his gear **
(65) Git: (1 hp per level)
(65) Git: (chimps don't have tails.)
(65) Git: (too bad. love a tail)
** Kha kneels in prayer **
Kha: "Oneiros, The Lord of Fate, I beg of you, plead with Teleute that these wounds not be fatal."
Kha: ((Gain [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)HP))
Kha: "Oneiros, The Lord of Fate, I beg of you, plead with Teleute that these wounds not be fatal."
Kha: ((Gain [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)HP))
Kha: "Oneiros, The Lord of Fate, I beg of you, plead with Teleute that these wounds not be fatal."
Kha: ((Gain [1d8+2] -> [5,2] = (7)HP))
** (60) Norfirion wakes for the new day and prepares by once again activating his staff's power of False Life, then commits to studying his spells for the day, **
Kha: "Ahh feeling much better now, still a few deep cuts though."
** Kha looks over everyone else to determin how badly they are wounded **
(62) Vrondard: "what about the rest of yer..." lookin at the rest of everyone
(72) Barus Broadblade: Where...where am I?
** Kha goes over to Agatha **
** Kha Consentrates a moment and draws power threw Vontaros into himself **
(72) DM: The man you rescued appears to have awakened.
** Kha rests his hands on you for a second and you feel a slight cold brush over you. {Turn [4d8+2] -> [6,6,8,8,2] = (30) DMG to Subdual} **
(65) Git: "Hmmm?" :glances round for who spoke:
(65) Git: "Currently... in a dead man's bed."
** Kha rests his hands on you for a second and you feel a slight cold brush over you. {Turn [4d8+2] -> [6,6,6,7,2] = (27) DMG to Subdual} **
Kha: ((Thats for Git))
** (72) Barus Broadblade tries to get up, looking around him. "Who...who are you?" **
** Kha rests his hands on you for a second and you feel a slight cold brush over you. {Turn [4d8+2] -> [7,8,8,8,2] = (33) DMG to Subdual} **
** Kha heads over to Norf next **
Kha: ((That last one is for Norf))
(60) Norfirion: "Ah making your daily rounds eh Kha? Thanks."
** (60) Norfirion nods to Kha. **
** (65) Git passes Kha a courteous nod, and turns to the man, "That's a complicated answer. Lets just we're enemies to Set." **
Kha: "How are you feeling, my name is Kha by the way"
(60) Norfirion: (whats the healing rate on subdual again?)
(65) Git: "And you are..?"
(65) Git: (1 point per level per hour)
** Kha goes over to the man and check his health **
Kha: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
** (72) Barus Broadblade sits up, weakly. "My name is Barus. Barus Broadblade." **
(72) DM: His accent is a bit stilted.
** (64) Agatha feels that familiar rush to her head as her wounds heal and her breathing becomes less hindered my mold. **
(64) Agatha: "What were you doing here?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: I thank Almalexia that you came, for if I had but lingered a bit longer, I would have died.
Kha: "Pleased to meet you Barus. As I said my name is Kha. Before we got you down from the wall you mentioned you did not know where 'She' is, were the people who put you there asking you the location of the princcess?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: I was part of the Sandvoyagers guild until recently, when there was a change in control. Apparently, I chose the wrong side.
(72) Barus Broadblade: I was imprisoned and interrogated by cultists as to where the princess Shadalah is. I do not know her location.
Kha: "That depends on your perspective. The losing side is not always the wrong side"
Kha: "We are looking for her as well to resue her. We suspect sh is in this Temple someware but that remains to be seen"
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(90) Taragnor' from server... Removing dead client
(90) Taragnor (exit): 01:16
(72) Barus Broadblade: I have not seen her, although I heard their leader, a fiery spirit, speak in my dreams.
(62) Vrondard: "bah so she isn't here?"
(62) Vrondard: "suckin sand"
Kha: "The Ifriti spoke to you?"
(64) Agatha: "If they're torturing this pitiful slaver for the princess' location then she can't be here."
(65) Git: "Speak about what?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: No, as far as I know. There was a plot of some sort, amongst the cultists and some of my guild to kidnap her, but as for where she is, I do not know.
(91) Taragnor (enter): 01:19
(72) Barus Broadblade: The spirit, an ifrit, was interested in her because of something she has. A palm sign. I am uncertain. When she disappeared, the dreams ceased.
** Kha nods **
Kha: "Well the way out of here should be clear if you want to leave I have no objection though some of my friends may"
(64) Agatha: "So someone beat you to the job. You planned to abduct her and sacrifice her to this Ifrit."
(65) Git: "About your guild... do you know where the headman has been lately. I'd heard he'd been ... unseen for a while."
(72) Barus Broadblade: I could join you if you will let me come with you. I have an able hand with a sword.
(72) Barus Broadblade: No! (to Agatha)
(72) Barus Broadblade: I am a simple outlander, from the Empire, out to make his way in the world. I am sick of this intrigue and wish to become a simple man again.
(72) Barus Broadblade: Eh? (to Git)
(65) Git: "I supose that would mean you're clueless"
** (64) Agatha looks at Barus hard. **
(65) Git: "THen can you tell us anything atout those who are in control of the guild now?"
** (62) Vrondard just plays with his beard... picking food and dead spider guts out of it **
** (72) Barus Broadblade meets Agatha's stare head on, unblinking. **
Kha: "So whar are you lieing about?"
Kha: ((*what))
** (64) Agatha gets up and grabs her axe with a menancing look in her eye. **
(64) Agatha: "Y'know I've dealt with my share of scum in my travels."
** (72) Barus Broadblade gulps audibly. **
(72) Barus Broadblade: Look, I just want to leave here and never come back!
(72) Barus Broadblade: Give me a change of clothing and I swear, by Almalexia, you will never see me again!
Kha: "I already said I have no problem with you leaving but you offered to help us and I want to know what you were lieing about."
(64) Agatha: "Wizards, ghosts, spider people, and demons unheard of. It'd be easy to cut your head off. I'd barely have to think about it."
** (72) Barus Broadblade gulps. "What...what do you want to know?" **
(64) Agatha: "Why do they think you have the princess?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: I don't know! The ifrit appeared to the cultists and demanded the princess. Then it appeared to....to...my guildmistress, but she did not know. And then, she...I mean the princess disappeared. And that was well over nine days ago.
(64) Agatha: "What was the guild planning to do?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: There was a struggle for power in my guild. Our guild runs the slaving trade here in the Oasis, with the Sheik's knowledge. Recently, we struck a deal with some deep elves who have since risen in the guild.
(64) Agatha: "The ili'thyri?"
** Kha found the F2 macro key **
(72) Barus Broadblade: There was a struggle for power, and all I know is that my guildmistress imprisoned the old guildmaster. I refused to follow her orders and I was turned over to the cultists.
(65) Git: "Who is this new mistress?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: She is a priestess. I do not know her name.
(64) Agatha: "A priestess of what god?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: Please release me. I wish to Almalexia I had never come to this place.
(65) Git: "Where did she come from? How long was she witht eh guild?"
** (72) Barus Broadblade looks fearful when Agatha asks. **
(72) Barus Broadblade: Her....her name is not to be spoken. (becomes ashen)
** Kha listens **
(72) Barus Broadblade: I do not know. Please, you must believe me!
(72) Barus Broadblade: (to Git)
(93) You Can't See Me (enter): 01:39
Kha: "Her name? Then she must be a Priestess of Lolth""
(65) Git: "For such a helpful guy, you don't know to much. How many days have you been here?"
Kha: "That would be my guess anyways since that cleric thats now at the bottom of the pit there mentioned her"
** (72) Barus Broadblade covers his ears and becomes pale, shaking. **
Kha: "I'll take that as a yes"
(72) Barus Broadblade: Do not speak her name! It is not to be spoken!
** (64) Agatha nods. **
(93) You Can't See Me (exit): 01:41
(65) Git: (afk)
(60) Norfirion has sent you a tree node...
(64) Agatha: "From what I've seen, it's spoken in this place all the time."
(62) Vrondard: "bah... filthy dark elf whore! that's her name"
** (60) Norfirion yawns as he closes his spellbook, **
(60) Norfirion: "I'd agree with you there dwarf."
** (62) Vrondard spits on the floor **
(72) Barus Broadblade: You do not understand. Her name is a curse to those who do not worship her. Ill fate befalls those who speak her name.
(64) Agatha: "We've faced worse. Now, what was this deal between the deep elves and your guild?"
(62) Vrondard: "har then Git can sing out her name with no fear... he's been cursed fer life it seems"
(72) Barus Broadblade: That they would bring us slaves and we would give them gold.
(64) Agatha: "Hmph. Despicable currs."
** (60) Norfirion sneers at Barus and raises his staff as if to strike the man but just turns on his heel. **
(64) Agatha: "Are there any more people like you down here?"
(60) Norfirion: "Hmph...."
** (72) Barus Broadblade cringes seeing Norf **
(60) Norfirion: "It's probably some pathetic human like you that enslaved Kerina. You're lucky the others or here or I'd send your soul to damnation myself."
Kha: "Why did you realy wanted to stay with us?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: I....I don't know. There is a way to reach the tunnels beneath the guildhouse from here but I have never seen it.
(72) Barus Broadblade: So you could lead me out of here and I could leave, that's why!
(72) Barus Broadblade: (whines)
Kha: "What he says it true about saying a Gods name, they can hear the next seven words when ever you say their name. And I sapose a God like Lolth may wish to curse non worshipers"
** (64) Agatha turns to her comrades. "What do think, lads? Are we done with dog?" **
** Kha shrugs "I already told you the way out is clear, we are planing on going deeper in not out" **
(72) DM: (65 minute warning)
Kha: "I have no further questions for him"
** (72) Barus Broadblade gets up. "Then give me a change of clothes and I'll be on my way." **
(62) Vrondard: "he can get a change from that guy hangin up in the room... just watch the yellow dust"
(60) Norfirion: "Yes, we've already gave you your freedom, begone from my sight before I change my mind about slaying you."
** Kha digs though his packs and gives the man the clothing he bought for th Royal ball **
** (60) Norfirion face contorts in disgust. **
(62) Vrondard: "what about we give him the Kha test?"
** (62) Vrondard motions over to the pit **
** Kha looks are Vrond confused **
** (60) Norfirion smirks to the dwarf. **
(64) Agatha: "Your life belongs to us, now. We may seek you out in the future."
(60) Norfirion: "It wouldn't bother me in the least amount."
(62) Vrondard: "see if he does as well as you did... flying down to the bottom"
(64) Agatha: "If you're wise, you'll keep yourself hidden."
(65) Git: "Nio... can't let him out of on his own yet."
(65) Git: '"We stil have things to check out back at the guildhouse. He might alert them."
** Kha looks to Git **
(60) Norfirion: "Chain him up until we're finished then."
Kha: "Lower him in to the pit he can spend time with the Priest down there"
(65) Git: : to norf: "That's my solution"
** (72) Barus Broadblade backs away from you. **
(60) Norfirion: "Lower is something I'd not take the time with, I'd just as well let him do it like you did." *he says to Kha*
** Kha moves to block him from the exit "Dont even think about it" **
(65) Git: : ti barus: "Don't worry, "We're not going to kill you."
** (72) Barus Broadblade turns around and runs the other way. **
(65) Git: "Well... I don't think we will."
(64) Agatha: "I wouldn't worry about that. If he's foolish enough to tell, it makes our job easier. We won't have to hold back on the guild."
(64) Agatha: "We can cut down every member between us and this mongrel in self-defense."
** Kha gives chace and grabs the man **
(65) Git: (there's an "other way" in the room?)
Kha: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
(72) DM: (he's heading back down area 11)
(65) Git: (how'd he get through the door norf was blocking?)
(65) Git: (or kha rather)
** (72) Barus Broadblade runs into the room where you first found him and slams the door. **
(72) DM: (you're in area 6, correct?)
(62) Vrondard: (yes)
(72) DM: (there are numerous entrances to 6)
(65) Git: (I thought we laid him down in 7)
(72) DM: He walked out of 7.
(65) Git: (oh)
** (62) Vrondard will go after him... **
(72) DM: (you're either in 6 or in 7. you can't be in two places at the same time. 6 is a big room and sound doesn't carry from 7.)
(64) Agatha: ((we were in 6))
(62) Vrondard: (Vron was resting near 7... he will see him run at any rate)
(60) Norfirion: /me draws out a small piece of cured leather and begins to chant as a shimmering force surrounds his body with a brillant light before fading away. (Mage Armor).
** (60) Norfirion draws out a small piece of cured leather and begins to chant as a shimmering force surrounds his body with a brillant light before fading away. (Mage Armor). **
(72) DM: (he's now in 11c)
(60) Norfirion: "So then, what are we going to do with the wretch?"
(65) Git: "I hate it when they run." : strol;s back to the hall o' 11's: "I wonder if the food in there's poisoned."
Kha: Dex check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
** (62) Vrondard opens up the door **
** Kha tries to open the door the man went in **
** (72) Barus Broadblade seizes the wineskin and drinks from it with a wild look in his eye. **
** (72) Barus Broadblade begins clutching his throat and collapses to the ground. **
** (64) Agatha follows in Kha and Vron. "What's this fool think he's doing? **
** Kha shrugs "Apperantly he didnt want to leave" **
(65) Git: "I think I was right.."
(72) Barus Broadblade: "Help....help me...!"
(65) Git: "Why?"
(72) Barus Broadblade: agh...agh....
Kha: "Why you drank the poision"
(72) Barus Broadblade: (dies)
(65) Git: "Ok... that was futile."
** (60) Norfirion looks on in disgust. **
(60) Norfirion: "He got what he deserved, the pitiful death of a coward."
(62) Vrondard: "bah"
Kha: "Lets drop his body down with the priest so if any one happs to be looking for him they dont see him"
(64) Agatha: "Can anyone tell what's in that wine. We can't be sure if it's just poison or some damned magical concoction."
(60) Norfirion: "Well I can determine if its poison or not if you wish."
** (60) Norfirion examines the wine skin and the liquid inside as he utters an incantation (Detect Poison). **
(60) Norfirion: "Indeed, its a poison."
(64) Agatha: "Tell me if it's a potion or not. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he got up in a couple minutes crying out for brains."
** Kha shakes his head confused as to why the man would prefer to kill himself rather then be free" **
(64) Agatha: "Well, that's a small relief."
(60) Norfirion: "It doesn't appear to be, but I don't know. It appears mundane."
(60) Norfirion: Skill: Craft: Alchemy [1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
(62) Vrondard: "well it might be a good one... so I'm not tastin it"
(60) Norfirion: "Yes, it's laced with a natural toxin. It doesn't seem to be a magical brew."
** (65) Git sighs at the pointless talk, goes over and slashed the dead man's throat, "just to be sure". **
(65) Git: "Can we move alng now?"
** Kha drags the man back to the pit and dumps him over the edge **
(64) Agatha: "Good. One less thing to worry about."
(60) Norfirion: "Fine with me."
whispering to StuffGuy, its a bit complicated
(64) Agatha: "Aye, let's go. But where?"
(65) Git: :to kha: "Leave the body, they already knew we were coming. and probably alreay that we're here
** (65) Git heads back into 6 then up to 8 **
Kha: "I say we explore the rest of the place before we go though the door with the warning on it"
** (64) Agatha nods and follows Git. **
(62) Vrondard: "hmmmm"
(62) Vrondard: "well he was jabbering about a back way into sumthin right?"
** Kha finishes dumping the body into the Pit then follows Git into the next room ((Room 8)) **
(72) TaliesinNYC: Wall carvings showing grand harvests have been defaced and scarred in this 30' square room. Three elaborate basins stand on decorated pedestals, each containing a different liquid. The first is clear, the second, which bubbles and steams, is a dull red, and the third liquid, which burns, is amber.
(72) DM: (40 minute warning)
Kha: "Looks like more water for the pools"
** (65) Git looks about the walls for depictions of the liquids **
** Kha wanders around a bit **
(62) Vrondard: "aint takin no bath... thats fer sure"
(60) Norfirion: "Haha"
(62) Vrondard: "prolly take the clear liquid and put out the fires"
(60) Norfirion: "I'd hope not"
(62) Vrondard: "then something happens"
(62) Vrondard: "course dyin is also one o' thos somethings"
(72) DM: (no depictions of pools)
(60) Norfirion: "Hmm"
** (65) Git searches the basins, starting with the clear and ending with the amber **
(60) Norfirion: "They do radiate magic, so whatever they are, the liquid is enchanted."
(60) Norfirion: "Or the containers"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+13] -> [4,13] = (17)
** (65) Git gets out a dagger and tries fishing around in the basins for loose items in the liquid( clear-amber) **
(62) Vrondard: ((not much for Vron to do other than check for secret doors in the rooms & hallways that have been dead ends))
(72) DM: (hm)
(62) Vrondard: (and start looking into rooms #15 and #18)
(65) Git: Reflex save: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)
(62) Vrondard: (to my knowledge the arch between #12 and #13 is a freaky door...)
(64) Agatha: ((actually, I think it's the arch between 13 and 14))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [4d6] -> [4,1,3,2] = (10)
(64) Agatha: ((12 was the monkey room))
(62) Vrondard: ((ok))
(72) DM: ((12 is the drider room.))
(62) Vrondard: ((ok))
(64) Agatha: ((oh. my mistake))
(65) Git: "Ow... SOnoVa!"
(64) Agatha: "Git? What happened?"
(65) Git: :grumbling: "Just burned myself."
** (62) Vrondard will find Kha... join him into exploring 15 or 18 **
(72) DM: ((so Ag, Norf and Git are in 8, correct? And Kha and Vron are elsewhere?))
(60) Norfirion: yes
(62) Vrondard: (yeah... Vron doesn't like room 8 that much)
(62) Vrondard: (half the reason is that Norfirion is in it... the other is the pots))
(62) Vrondard: ((hahahaahahaa))
(72) DM: (The plains youth is inspecting a cobweb-covered door across the hall from the chamber of the drider.)
(72) TaliesinNYC: The door opens into a cross-shaped hall with branching corridors.
(62) Vrondard: "hmmm going to cut those webs and kill some more spiders?"
** Kha nods to Vrond in passing "The door at the end is unlocked, this one isnt" **
(72) DM: (that was to area 9 btw)
(62) Vrondard: "prolly mean theres nothing in there and a lot in here"
(62) Vrondard: "want to bust this door down or wait for Git?"
(62) Vrondard: "they are messin around with the pots in that room"
(60) Norfirion: "Well this looks like its getting us nowhere. Maybe we should go after those two before they do something stupid."
(62) Vrondard: "Git's prolly gotten burned by now"
** (65) Git turns from the new hall to Aggy: "We missing a couple of people?" **
** (60) Norfirion nods to Git. **
(60) Norfirion: "Kha and Vrondard went somewhere back the way we came."
Kha: "Figure to wait for the others, Maybe you can figure out whats in the room at the end of the hall, there was clothing hanging all over the room""
(72) Munafik, Taker of Set: You should have never come here, little priest!
(62) Vrondard: "oy!"
(72) DM: (that's to Kha)
(65) Git: "Great. We're all injured and in unfamiliar territory, and they split up. Gnius.
** Kha looks to Vrondard "Did you hear that?" **
(72) DM: You (Kha and Vron) turn around to see the dessicated remains of Munafik staring back at you in the room where you defeated the drider. The door leading beyond is open slightly.
(62) Vrondard: "heard it and see it"
(62) Vrondard: "creepy bugger!"
** (62) Vrondard yells this **
** (72) Munafik, Taker of Set begins chanting, grinning evilly. **
** Kha Consentrates a moment and draws power threw Vontaros into himself **
Kha: INIT: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
(64) Agatha: "Well, let's find them then. They couldn't have wandered far and it isn't as though we're making any revelations here."
(60) Norfirion: (lol good luck)
** (62) Vrondard prepares to engage **
(72) DM: (init, if you really want to. 10 minutes remaining.)
** (60) Norfirion nods to Agatha. **
(62) Vrondard: [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
** Kha gets ready to attack **
(72) DM: (ok, then. you three, it will take you a bit of time.)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
(65) Git: :to aggy: "I just uncovered a secret door. It
(65) Git: it's revelation enough."
(72) DM: (23, Vron)
(64) Agatha: "Can you open it?"
** (62) Vrondard attacks **
(65) Git: :glances tot he open passage. "Uh... done."
(62) Vrondard: (19)
(72) DM: (hit)
(64) Agatha: "Oh. Well, we should still gather the others before anyone gets lost."
(62) Vrondard: (15 damage)
(62) Vrondard: (dodge on him done)
(65) Git: "Alrigt. alright"
(72) DM: You slice into the wizardling's flesh and brittle bone flakes off, but somehow your weapon seems to not damage Munafik as before.
(62) Vrondard: "bah!"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+12+5] -> [15,12,5] = (32)
(65) Git: :heads out of 8: "So where'd they head?"
(62) Vrondard: "Kha this doesn't look good"
(72) DM: (22, Kha)
(62) Vrondard: "maybe we should leave..."
** (72) Munafik, Taker of Set laughs maniacally. **
** Kha moves into the room and off to the side to get a clear line to Munafik and yells "We should have killed you back in Amunhoteps Tomb" as he levels his spear at the corpse and a bolt of electrisity jumps off it striking Mun-Afik **
** (64) Agatha points to 11. "Probably down that hallway. It's the only other place we hadn't explored fully." **
(72) DM: (spell damage?)
(62) Vrondard: ((might be hearing battle by now... Vron is notoriously noisey when fighting))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9] -> [9,9] = (18)
(60) Norfirion: "I dunno, maybe that door we didn't explore earlier? That'd be the most logical place, but then again look at who we're dealing with. Chaos abounds in the mind of those two."
(62) Vrondard: 37 damage
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8+2] -> [16,8,2] = (26)
(64) Agatha: "Hmm? Do you that, Git?"
(64) Agatha: Do you hear that*
(65) Git: "hmm?" :perks ears to listen as they heads toward 11:
Kha: ((Vrond make a Reflex save DC 15 or take 10 dmg, if make take 1/2))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17)
(62) Vrondard: "bah!.... grrrrrrrr"
** (62) Vrondard stiffens has a bit of static electricity courses thru him **
** (72) Munafik, Taker of Set belches forth a ball of ebony fire from his being. The fireball explodes at a point in the corridor slightly behind Kha and blasts the door across the hall wide open. **
(72) DM: (he centered the spell beyond his immediate area of effect)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [8d6] -> [3,4,5,4,1,4,1,1] = (23)
(72) DM: (reflex)
Kha: Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27)
(72) DM: You (the rest of you) hear a loud explosion elsewhere.
(62) Vrondard: (err thats a 24 reflex)
(65) Git: "That one I heard..." :takes off running:
(64) Agatha: "That can't be good."
** (64) Agatha rushes towards the sound, axe in hand. **
(72) DM: (12 damage)
(72) DM: (23, Vron)
** (60) Norfirion sighs and takes off after Agatha. **
(72) DM: (arrive next round)
(62) Vrondard: (11 damage for Kha if 23 is the full damage)
(62) Vrondard: (round down)
(62) Vrondard: (or 23 is init?)
(62) Vrondard: : )
Kha: ((He was saying it is your turn to chop him up))
** (62) Vrondard attacks... **
(72) DM: (23 is the init)
(62) Vrondard: (hits AC 33 and 24 (enters rage))
(72) DM: (yes to both)
(62) Vrondard: "garrrr that burns... blast you!"
(62) Vrondard: (14 and 17 damage)
(72) DM: It's like chopping ice. You're not quite sure your weapon is getting through.
(62) Vrondard: .
(72) DM: (22, Kha)
** Kha moves in and attacks Mun-Afik with his spear **
Kha: Spear of Fire Attack Roll: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25) ===> Damage: [2d12+4] -> [8,6,4] = (18)
(72) DM: It doesn't seem as if Vontaros is able to effectively pierce Munafik's protection.
(72) DM: You're able to wound him but not fully.
Kha: ((Not vontarose my spear of fire which is pure One power))
(72) DM: (7, Munafik)
(72) DM: Suddenly, an immobile blazing wall of ebony flames appears between you (Kha and Vron) and Munafik. The wizardling's laughter can be heard behind the wall.
(62) Vrondard: "bah me beard!"
(72) DM: (noted re Vontaros)
** (62) Vrondard shields his precious chin growth from the evil dark flames **
(62) Vrondard: "foul majicks!"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d4] -> [3,1] = (4)
(72) DM: (4 damage to you and Vron)
(72) DM: (rest of the party arrives this round. combat occurs inside area 12. a floor to ceiling wall of ebony flames blocks off access to 13. Kha and Vron are on the side of the wall facing you.)
(72) DM: (and on this note, we'll stop.)
(64) Agatha: k.
Attempting to DISABLE moderation in the current room...


Back to Tolmara Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms