Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
9 users online
2 Registered
0 Hidden
7 Guests
Registered Users: BennyKep, Donaldjat


Back to Tolmara Logs


Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(519) Git: rolled his stats... back thatta way^^^^
(441) DM: before we begin, who has not read the log from last week?
(519) Git: I didn't
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: Ah
(512) Renly: actually monk in this world would be pretty good, I was thinking of making one, but made a cleric instead
(441) DM: ((yes but his method of generating a PC would be rejected by me. ^ ^))
(519) Git: you can try my half-orc barbarian/monk idea
(441) DM: (ok, I'll recap from before then)
(519) Git: (..I meant i didn't read it because I was there... doh)
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: I've read so many logs, I'm not sure which one was from last week.
(441) DM: When we left off months ago...(remember this game was put on hiatus for a while), you had heard of the existence of a snake cult that had set up in Tolmara. Apparently, this cult believes in propagating the worship of its vile deity by creating material with which snakes can breed with other forms of life, such as humans and elves.
(519) Git: (last weeks was the one where I macked with the bald snake chick... ya know... for appearances...)
(512) Renly: ( was I in it, if so it was last week... was my first week )
(441) DM: The cult apparently has been kidnapping beggars and street urchins and doing what the gods know with them. A mysterious fire burned an orphanage to the ground, and in doing so, unearthed the remains of a cult lair in its ruins.
(519) Git: (yes Rin)
(441) DM: Then there was the case of the golden flail, an item of great importance and magicka to this cult. Apparently the flail of Set, for that's what this item is supposedly called, possesses great power which can be used for ill or for good, and the cult has been on the lookout for it for several years. How this item might have made its way to Tolmara -- IF -- it made its way, is unknown to you.
(441) DM: (That's what happened about three months ago.)
(519) Git: (out of game months ago... in game.... yesterday)
(441) DM: Last week, the party resumed their search -- this time, they turned their investigations to the Fellowship hall, which seems to be a front for the cult's business in Tolmara. The Fellowship bills itself as a group of spiritual seekers who want to help spread their philosophy of sanguine cognition to one and all.
(441) DM: They seek to do good...how they do it is unknown, but their following while small, is slowly increasing...according to those homeless you have spoken to. Then you ran into two street urchins who were in the possession of a golden flail...
(519) Git: (helping halflings.. the convenience of bite-size)
(441) DM: Vrondard managed to divulge the urchins of the flail, whilst you pumped them for information. The urchins were street runners for one of the guilds in the Silent Network, but had not seen much work due to the underground war. According to the urchins, the Fellowship numbers slaves among its servants.
(441) DM: You've decided to further investigate the Fellowship after speaking to a member of their group prior to meeting the urchins. Arelisa invited some of you to their nightly meetings, to see if you could hear your "inner voice".
(441) DM: Finally, as you were walking to an alley, the flail exhibited some of its powers by "speaking" to you. You heard it in your minds, but could not communicate with it...
(441) DM: It seems to be a weapon or item dedicated to "Ra, the Ever Living." Renly indicated that Ra is an aspect of Solnor...so at least it's not a tool of darkness.
(441) DM: (I'll assume Agatha was in player limbo. She's there now, with the party.)
(441) DM: (describe yourself btw, Renly and Agatha)
(512) Renly: Desc: A human of average size stands before you. He has very light red hair and light grey eyes sparkle with the confidence that his god is behind him. His hair is cut short and spiked. He is a very good looking human, physically fit and charming. He is clad in chain mail and carries a large steal shield with a symbol of two clasped hands. He carries a heavy mace at his side and a backpack. His smile is warm and friendly.
** (535) Agatha stands off to the side with her usual sour expression. Usually the large, middle-aged human would consider such missions beneath her sensibilities. But with children involved... **
(441) Vrondard: So what're we goin' ta do until this meetin'?
(441) DM: (meeting in game is at 8. it's middenwatch (OC: 12 noon) now.
(519) Git: "First thing's first... get that dumb ass flail someplace safe."
(512) Renly: " yes, that would be advisable"
(535) Agatha: ((is our little speardancer still with us?))
(441) Vrondard: No safer than me pack, eh?
(519) Git: (does my act from last game of sneaking the flail from Vronard still comply?)
(441) DM: ((dispensed with Kha when DJ got dropped))
(441) DM: (of course. heh.)
(519) Git: "Uh... right..."
(535) Agatha: "A magic flail will look odd on a dwarf."
(512) Renly: " if there is a library in town, I would like to perhaps research Ra and see if any of this flail is mentioned anywhere in the histories"
(441) Vrondard: Hm, hadn't thought o' that.
(535) Agatha: ((I also remember a paladdin. He dropped out too?))
(441) Vrondard: There ar'. Jes' ask a guard. (*has no use for books and things.*)
(519) Git: :To renly: "Do as you please." :to Vronard: "And you keep an eye on that thing. It's too important to loose." :stands up and straightens his cloak, discreetly looking about for voyeurs:
(441) DM: ((Sarrim will be back, next week.))
(519) Git: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
(519) Git: (yeah sam)
(441) Vrondard: I'm starved! Let's get sumtin' ta eat.
(512) Renly: " where and when do we meet to check out this meeting?"
(441) Vrondard: Come back to our inn, and we'll gets ta here from there.
(519) Git: "We'll meet back here an hour or so after sundown. Be ready."
(535) Agatha: "Aye, we'll take off from there. I'll make sure the dwarf stays outta trouble.
(441) DM: ((if you remember, after the assassination attempt, Isilar put you on the royal payroll.))
(519) Git: "Ok, the inn then"
(512) Renly: " alright, sounds good"
(519) Git: ((ching ching)
(512) Renly: ( just the original group I would think ?)
(441) DM: ((that was for their benefit.))
** (519) Git leans down toward Vronard warning squarely, "Thieves abound so don't take your eyes off that pack." :then whispers under his breath tryinng no to move his lips,: "And switch the contents if you can." **
(441) DM: (You're back in your inn. See the map above.)
** (535) Agatha whispers back. "I'll do what I can but that's more your style than mine." **
(441) Vrondard: Mmmm. Like you? (chuckles)
(519) Git: "And don't get killed over nothing" :then stands and turns to walk off: "Do your best Aggy. I trust you. See ya tonight."
** (512) Renly moves off from the othes, asking a guard or whoever where the closest library is open to the public. **
whispering to Renly, ok, if you can sign on to Yahoo, I can discuss your discoveries with you
(535) Agatha: "Dun you worry none."
(441) DM: ((in conference with Renly's player brb))
** (535) Agatha smiles as she walks off. "When have you known me to pick a fight?" **
** (519) Git begins on his way home, keeping a discrete watch over his shoulder for anyone following him. (... and hoping no one notices I have the stupid flail.) **
(535) Agatha: "Come on Vron. I'm feeling peckish."
(519) Git (whispering): any place still run by the ravens I know of who I can hide the flail with? old friend?
(519) Git (whispering): After all, Git wouldn't bring trouble back to his own doorstep if he can avoid it.
(519) Git (whispering): BTW... Know your in conference, so take yer time, just wanted to get my quetion up there ;-D
(441) DM: When you enter the tavern for lunch, you notice a star elf sitting at a table by the fireplace, deep in meditation. A goblet of firewine sits by her side, untouched.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, your cue.
(512) Renly: Knowledge (Religion) check: [1d20+5] -> [9,5] = (14)
whispering to Git, sure, sec.
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb stares into the goblet, the silver wolf sitting at her feet whines softly. **
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb absently strokes the wolf's head, "Hush, Silver." **
(441) DM: A large silver wolf, its fur the sheen of a newly minted silver coin, is at her side.
whispering to Git, silver wolves are rarely found in urban settings, much less with people.
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb glances up from her reverie and notices the others entering. **
(519) Git (whispering): I'll take yer word fer that
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): shall I enter what description I have?
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, yep
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: Arianrhod is a star elf, stands 5 foot 4 inches, weighs 118 lbs. Her long vibrant (unusual) red hair is bound back in a briad. Her tri colored eyes in concentric circles outer ring indigo blue, Mediterranean blue and aqua eyes are friendly, however, there is a loneliness that shows through. Next to her is her familiar, a silver wolf. Her armor is light leather in hues of sienna and earth tones, appears to carry nothing more than a belt pouch, her Composite Longbow, quiver of arrows and a sheathed scimitar.
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): forgive the typo's its been a long day.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, np
** (535) Agatha pays little mind to the elf and heads to the bar. **
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((is there anyone else in this tavern?))
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((obviously other than the new arrivals))
(535) Agatha: (to Vron) "Since when do they let animals in here? And I dun mean the usual two-legged kind they serve."
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): I don't suppose I could have the luggage trip her could I?
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb gives the wolf a look and he settles down once again quiet at her feet. **
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((Oh, great, I may get knocked off here, we're in the midst of a thunder storm, and may lose power))
(519) Git: (just hope for the best)
** (535) Agatha orders a couple pints and takes a seat at a table. **
(512) Renly: Knowledge (Religion) check: [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
(441) DM: (merchants and townsfolk, and the like.)
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, if you want, but remember that its invisible
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, so they won't see what tripped you
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): nah, just kidding.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, lol
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, its invisible to all but you. :)
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): and it was Agatha who was supposed to trip.
(441) DM: As you (Agatha) sit, something knocks you off balance and lands her on the floor. Something but you're not sure.
(441) DM: It felt like a piece of floorboard.
(535) Agatha: ((spot check)) [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb jumps to her feet to lend the woman a hand up. **
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb gives a glare at what appears to be nothing, then turns to the woman "Are you all right?" **
** (535) Agatha curses the innkeeper and his shoddy maintenance. **
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((oooo big thunder))
(535) Agatha: "Gods damned bloody.... oh thank you dear."
(535) Agatha: "Aye, I'm fine enough, I s'pose."
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb gives the woman a small smile, "You are welcome, and please let me buy you another drink." **
(535) Agatha: "Coulda broken my bloody hip the damned..." (mumbled swearing)
(576) Whitesquall (enter): 22:52
(576) Whitesquall (exit): 22:52
(535) Agatha: "Huh? Ah, well aren't you the generous lass?"
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: Silver sits under the table where Arianrhod was sitting.
** (441) Silver whines softly. **
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb smiles sheepishly, "I, well, I" she shrugs, "It would make me feel better." **
(549)

Poison1043

(enter): 22:54
(549)

Poison1043

(exit): 22:54
(549)

Poison1043

(enter): 22:54
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks pointedly at Silver, then whispers, "you were supposed to keep an eye on it." **
(441) Vrondard: That thing won't slice me into ribbons will it? (fingers his axe...)
(535) Agatha: "Twasn't yer fault, dear. Come, have a seat."
(579) Thalion (enter): 22:55
** (441) Silver looks at Arianrhod **
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "What thing? Silver? The wolf cowering under the table?"
** (535) Agatha pats her pockets and realized she dropped her sewing needle. **
(441) Vrondard: Your pet wolf.
** (441) Vrondard is a bit wary of seeing a wolf in the middle of a tavern. **
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Thank you. You are very gracious. Oh, I'm Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, and that ball of fur is Silver."
** (535) Agatha bends down to find and tries to examine to floorboard while shes down there. **
(535) Agatha: "Now where'd my needle go?..."
(441) Vrondard: Oh, you're an elf. (looks dour) Wonderful.
(535) Agatha: ((spot check)) [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
(441) Vrondard: I'm Vrondard.
(535) Agatha: ((looking for any irregularities that'd make Agatha fall))
(441) Vrondard: Now what kind of pointy ear are you? A magick one or just a pointy ear?
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Hello Vrondard."
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks at Vrondard somewhat askance, " I do not understand your question sir." **
(441) TaliesinNYC: desc: The very first thing you will notice about Vrondard is he has a wild feral look. After that you will realize he doesn't move like the typical dwarf. He is quicker and faster. His arms are also typically dwarven. He carries a Dwarven Waraxe and a few Javelins on his back. Except for being a dwarf, his appearance is unremarkable. His beard is ungroomed, but not ragged; his eyes being brown and hair red in hue.
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I'm real enough."
(535) Agatha: "My friend's askin' if your a practicin' mage or not."
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Ah, no I am not a mage, practicing or not."
(441) DM: (the floor seems smooth enough)
(441) DM: (maybe a loose floorboard. Spot if you want.)
(535) Agatha: ((already did. but sure)) [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
(441) Vrondard: Well, that's good ta hear. Last one we met had dark skin and white hair. She has a meetin' wid me axe. (fingers it)
whispering to Agatha, nope, no loose floorboards. not sure what it was that tripped you
** (441) Vrondard places an order for a bowl of mash. **
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks at her pale white arms and lifts her bright red braid. "I do not believe I am the elf you seek." **
(441) Vrondard: What brings ya to this place? Place o' humans that is, a stinkin' lot o' 'em.
** (535) Agatha picks up her needle and tell herself that she couldn't be that clumsy. **
(535) Agatha: "Aye, I haven't seen ya around here before."
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I have my reasons for being here. Though I would much prefer not to be in any city."
whispering to Git, you hide the flail with Tabuir, see location 17 on Detail Map 1 next time I put it up there
whispering to Git, Tabuir, of Tabuir's Tannery. makes leather on the side.
(592) Jade (enter): 23:04
(585) Silverlocke (enter): 23:05
(592) Jade (exit): 23:05
(519) Git (whispering): hai hai, shall I roll aspot check to watch for followers first. Don't want to lead them to him either.
(519) Git: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
(585) Silverlocke (exit): 23:05
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb goes to the bar and returns with another drink for the woman who had fallen. **
whispering to Git, k
whispering to Git, none
whispering to Git, eventually you make it to the tavern
whispering to Git, he accepts your request by saying no questions asked since I owe you a favor or two anyway
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb places the mug before the woman, "May you never thirst." **
(535) Agatha: "Oh thank you....Oh! Where are my manners? My name's Agatha Magveyd."
(535) Agatha: "I never even caught your name."
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I am pleased to meet you. I am Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, or if you like, you can just call me Ari."
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Or" she smiles wisfully, "Kema Sabey."
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: wistfully*
(519) Git (whispering): Git graciously thanks the tanner and assures he's just lessened those favors by one. Also he'll be back to pick up his new leather sheathes later tonight. in other words, try to make the exchange look like a purchase and hand over the flail secretly. pickpocket/bluff roll?
whispering to Git, yes
(579) Thalion (exit): 23:09
(519) Git: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
** (535) Agatha exchanges an odd look with Vron. "Alright..Nice to meet you Ari." **
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: Silver attempts to move closer to Ari, however, one look from her and he backs down under the table, growling softly at something/nothing behind him.
whispering to Git, done
(519) Git: (ugh.... these rolls tonight are a real bad omen)
(549)

Poison1043

(exit): 23:09
(441) DM: hehhe
(519) Git (whispering): after that head home to spend some time with his daughter before meeting back at the inn tonight
whispering to Git, ok
(535) Agatha: ((at least you aren't using your good rolls on red herring checks))
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "As for why I am here, aside from taking a hiatis from killing bandit orcs near my grove, another matter has come to my attention."
(441) Vrondard: And what's that? (digging into a bowl of mash)
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): if they're rolling to find the cause of the fall, then yes it is a red herring check
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, np
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, they're not
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, Git's not here
(535) Agatha: "Ah, I did hear something about that Orc business. I dun blame ya for taking a break."
(512) Renly: (brb)
(441) Vrondard: Hrm? Orcs? (looks up from his bowl of mash, beard filled with bits of potato and roast pork.)
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I was sent to find out more about rumors of some sort of snake cult."
(441) Vrondard: The only good orc is a dead orc. (goes back and roots around in his bowl some more.)
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb smiles in agreement. **
(535) Agatha: "Snake cult? My, that does sound interesting. Wherever did you hear such a thing?"
(441) Vrondard: Well, there was th' orphanage. (shakes his head sadly, chewing and swallowing)
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Rumors, most likely, however I have been sent to look into them."
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Orphanage?"
(441) Vrondard: Ays, there was a lair found 'neath it. Charred ruins now.
(597) DM Heimdall (enter): 23:16
(597) DM Heimdall (exit): 23:16
(597) DM Heimdall (enter): 23:16
(597) DM Heimdall (exit): 23:16
** (535) Agatha throws Vron a look. "Vron!" **
(598) Silver (enter): 23:17
(441) Vrondard: We wern' goin' ta look at it earlier.
(441) Vrondard: Oh. Sorry. (roots around his bowl some more.)
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): c
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): c'mon, let me play silver too.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, lol
(535) Agatha: "Ahem. It's true. There was an orphanage that mysteriously burned down some days back. They say magic was involved."
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, that's not me, I have no idea who he is
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, ok. if you want. I usually take on the role of the familiar or companion
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): its me. I opened another open and signed in as silve 598, I wanted him to try to get vron to feed him
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (598) Silver...
(535) Agatha: "My friends and I thought there would be some money in investigating the area."
** (598) Silver slowly crawls out from under the table and sits quietly at Vrondard's feet, looking up piteously. **
** (441) Vrondard glances down at the wolf a bit warily, and flicks off a piece of roast pork in the wolf's direction. **
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): you still can, I was just having fun.
(441) Vrondard: That's just a piece offerin'.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, lol heh ok
(535) Agatha: "We didn't find much. I dun think it has much to do wit this cult of yours. Dragons was it?"
** (598) Silver swallows it in a quick gulp. **
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb smiles, "Ah, you've made a new friend." **
(535) Agatha: "No, no. You said snakes didn't you?"
(441) Vrondard: Hmf. Well, I suppose can't hurt none then. (to Silver) (places another order of mash) And an extra bowl. (to waitress)
(604) Xeno Sazabi (enter): 23:23
(604) Xeno Sazabi (whispering): you guys playing d&d?
(441) Vrondard: I can't help it, I suppose. eh.
whispering to Xeno Sazabi, yes, camp
(604) Xeno Sazabi (whispering): got room for one more?
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Yes, I was told there were snakes and some sort of cult that worships them. I do not know yet if it only a rumor, but there were stories of sacrifices and other odd goings on."
(535) Agatha: "So what's so interesting about this cult to bring this far from home?"
(441) Vrondard: (gets mash and places half of the order in the bowl. places bowl in front of the wolf, gingerly...then withdraws)
whispering to Xeno Sazabi, no. 8 players in camp. not open to pick up players.
(604) Xeno Sazabi (whispering): kk later
** (598) Silver waits patiently for the dwarf's hand to withdraw before lapping the food from the bowl. **
(604) Xeno Sazabi (exit): 23:25
** (598) Silver finishes licking the bowl, then turns and growls softly at nothing. **
(441) DM: (as you're deep in conversation, Renly returns)
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Have you also heard these rumors? Is it true that there is some cult that wishes to mate humans, or humanoids with snakes?"
** (512) Renly enters the inn, looks about for the group then heads over to them. He sits at an open chair, then is about to speak when he see's a new person. " another friend of yours?" **
(519) Git: (heard of it... already a planned participant :beaming with pride:)
(535) Agatha: "Something like that. Renly, this is Ari."
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb smiles, her tri colored eyes sparkle. **
** (512) Renly inclines his head and smiles, " Renly, priest of the sun " **
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I am pleased to meet you Renly, priest of the sun."
(535) Agatha: "Now as to this cult. My friends may have heard something. However, you still didn't tell me why you're so keen on these awful fellas."
(512) Renly: " I do not wish to break up the conversation here, but I hve found some interesting information about the... item we found." He glances about not sure if this is aplace to speak of it.
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "If you wish to talk in private I can withdraw. I have no wish to intrude."
(535) Agatha: "Not at all. You ain't intrudin' lass."
(512) Renly: " it is not you that I am worried about, Lady.. tis the rest of this inn..."
** (518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb glances around, the other patrons seem pre-occupied. **
(535) Agatha: ((to Renly)) "No use telling me Renly, wait until we meet up with Git."
(535) Agatha: "That sorta stuff is over my head."
** (512) Renly nods, " good idea... but as a preview, it seems the item is what we though it to be..." **
(512) Renly: " and good"
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (enter): 23:34
(441) DM: A flaxen haired human woman, about three and twenty summers enters the tavern and heads off to the bar. Around her neck is a silver medallion.
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb...
** (512) Renly leans back and calls for a drink, thirsty from all his reading. **
(441) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb' from room...
(518) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (exit): 23:35
** (535) Agatha smiles as she takes a swig. "Well that's good to hear." **
** (441) Candice places an order for an ale and takes it to a table, smiling to no one in particular. It's as if today is her lucky day. **
** (535) Agatha Agatha studies the newcomer as she drinks. **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: keen on them, however, one of my friends, another druid, came here looking and has not returned, I have been sent to find out what I can."
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): did I miss much when my game disconnected?
(535) Agatha: "Hmm. Perhaps you'd like to meet Git then. He's s'posed to know this city like the back of his hand."
(441) DM: The woman takes no notice of you. Instead, she takes her place at her table with her back to you, and sits there, sipping her drink, as if she's waiting expectantly.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, nope
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): cool
(535) Agatha: ((spot check for any sort of illusion on the newcomer))
whispering to Agatha, k
(535) Agatha: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
(535) Agatha: ((d'oh!))
(519) Git: (welcome to my world)
(441) DM: A tomcat steps out into the room from behind the barkeep's bar, stops short, arches its back at the woman and hisses.
(519) Git: (color test)
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb for the first time sips her wine. **
(441) DM: For her part, the woman chokes on her sip and stands up in a defensive position.
(441) Candice: Call off your pet, Feston.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): silver is once again in your capable hands, I'm having issues keeping 2 games active.
(441) Feston: Certainly, m'lady. (picks up the tabby and shoos it away.)
** (512) Renly looks upon the scene. " odd " **
(441) Candice: That'ssss much better. (sits back down)
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb calls Silver to her, he hesitates but comes at her call. **
** (535) Agatha whispers to Ari.
"Your pet. Can it sniff out drows?" **

(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: brb
** (441) Silver whimpers. **
(441) Candice: Where is he? (mutters a bit too loudly)
** (441) Candice drums her fingers on the table. **
** (535) Agatha does a double-take at her slurring voice. **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((sorry))
** (535) Agatha silently calls her friends' attention to the newcomer Candice. **
(512) Renly: " sounds like that priestess", he whispers.
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb whispers to Agatha, "I do not know, we have never met any drow." **
(535) Agatha: "That's fine. It doesn't matter now."
** (441) Candice turns around, glancing around the room with a sour expression on her otherwise lovely face and stands up, places a golden crown on the table and heads to the door. **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): can the luggage trip Candice too?
** (512) Renly watches her walk out, " odd she would just leave that?" **
(519) Git: (brb)
** (441) Candice trips over a loose floorboard. **
(441) Candice: The tomcat leaps out from behind the bar and spits at her, as Feston makes a grab for it too late.
(535) Agatha (whispering): Same one that I tripped on?
(441) DM: (strike that lol)
(598) Silver (exit): 23:52
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks away, "Perhaps she's had too much to drink?" **
whispering to Agatha, different one
(441) Candice: If you don't make off with your pet, Feston, I'll make sure you never open thisss tavern again. (as she gets back up)
(535) Agatha: "Doubtful, but at least I know she's got legs."
(441) Feston: Apologies, m'lady.
** (441) Candice shoots the cat a venemous look before stalking out the front door. **
(512) Renly: " seems they don't much like cats... perhaps we can use that to our advantage somehow ?"
(512) Renly: " unless it be just her"
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb smiles, "I believe cat's have a way of kenning people." **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I wonder if we should follow her?"
(512) Renly: " better to see who comes to pick up the crown... she looked as though she was waiting for someone"
(512) Renly (whispering): ws I able to see anything on her medation, some sort of rune or whatever ?
(512) Renly (whispering): did that priestess have a similar one, the one from last time ?
(441) DM: As if right on cue, a bald headed human in tan robes enters the tavern, glancing about as if looking for someone.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "True, however I could send Silver."
whispering to Renly, yes, she did
(512) Renly: " she had a similar mediation to that priestest we talked to earlier, may hve been the same actually..."
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb blushes. "Forgive me, I did not mean to include myself unasked into your party." **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): what happened to Vron?
(441) DM: He strides up to the bar, and asks Fenton a question, who replies in the affirmative, pointing out the table. The man nods and walks to the table, takes the crown and turns to leave, but then thinks better of it, and sits back down.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, still here, but I'm playing him as an NPC
(512) Renly: " he we should follow", he whispers.
(441) Vrondard: You're welcome if'n ye want. (resumes feeding Silver)
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Thank you."
(535) Agatha: ((whispering)) "Who's he waiting for now?"
(512) Renly: " perhaps one of you females could go over and have a chat...." He smiles.
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb thinks for a moment, "Perhaps me?" **
(511) Dirty Dave (whispering): hey is it cool if i whisper and roll for stats while im here. I've read the thread regarding character generation.
whispering to Dirty Dave, later please
** (512) Renly glances at Agatha, " perhaps" **
(402) StuffGuy (whispering): ( just remembered ive got to get up at like 7 tommorow, definatly cant lurk all the way till 3, gonna have to try next weekend, cya
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb quickly unbraids her hair and lets it cascade to past her waist. **
(511) Dirty Dave (whispering): ok
(402) StuffGuy (exit): 00:03
(535) Agatha: "Sure as hell won't be me."
whispering to Dirty Dave, StuffGuy is definitely not going to be in the group if I can help it
(511) Dirty Dave (whispering): lol why is that
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb picks up her wine, gives a nervous smile to her new found friends and with a deep breath strides to the bald man's table. **
(512) Renly: " any of you skilled at following others unseen?" He whispers.
whispering to Dirty Dave, let's just say he rubbed me the wrong way
(511) Dirty Dave (whispering): heh
** (441) Avenno glances up at the star elf. **
(511) Dirty Dave (whispering): some smart ass comment about having to wait or something about the gaming style i bet
(441) Avenno: And what do I owe the pleasure of this arrival?
(535) Agatha: "That would be Git's job."
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb stands across the man's table and smiles, " I was wondering sir, if you might like some company?" **
whispering to Dirty Dave, close enough. lol
(441) Avenno: Why, well then, my companion is not here, so I could make an exception. (smiles broadly) Would you like to accompany me to the Fellowship meeting tonight?
(441) Avenno: And we could do dinner afterwards if you like. Such a fine moon it will be tonight.
(511) Dirty Dave (whispering): i've got some weird kinda pain going on tonight weird, its kind of like back pain but isnt at the same time. Feels like its inside or something, its starting to get on my nerves. I may go afk for a few to get out of this chair
whispering to Dirty Dave, ok
** (535) Agatha rolls her eyes. **
(441) Avenno: Please, have a seat. I take it you've never been to a meeting before?
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "That sounds lovely" she says, running the tip of her tongue over the edge of her lip.
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb sits, "No, I have not, perhaps you could tell me what to expect?" **
(441) Avenno: It will be the first time for me. Theirs is a welcoming religion, a faith open to all. And they seem to help the sick, the downtrodden and the oppressed much.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Indeed? It sounds like something much needed."
(441) Avenno: Mmmm, something about a meeting of minds, the priestess told me. Should be enlightening, don't you think?
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb shows no sign, but cringes inwardly **
(441) Avenno: I don't remember specifics, but they talked about the Triad of Inner Strength.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "How very interesting."
(441) Avenno: Unity, Trust and Worthiness. All sound like lofty noble ideals. I'm definitely in.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "How does one tell if one is worthy?"
(441) Avenno: The Triad of Inner Strength is simply three basic values that, when applied in unison, enable one to be more creative, satisfied and successful in life. The three values of the Triad of Inner Strength are Strive For Unity, Trust Thy Brother and Worthiness Precedes Reward.
(441) Avenno: At least, that's how I remember it.
(519) Git: (if you can tie a cherry stem with your toungue, you're worthy)
(512) Renly: (heh)
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "These are all concepts to strive for."
(441) Avenno: Well, I'm sure they'll tell us in the meeting. There's also some sort of test.
(441) Avenno: To see if you're worthy to join the Fellowship, that is.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Test?"
(441) Avenno: I'm not sure I can pass such a test. But then, with you at my side, I'm sure I can now!!! (grins)
(625) Gautam (enter): 00:13
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb seems to feel that word 'test' was said too loudly. **
(441) Avenno: Oh, by the way, my name is Avenno. Avenno Farstriker.
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (625) Gautam...
(441) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(535) Agatha' from room...
(535) Agatha (exit): 00:13
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb smiles her brightest, "Please call me Ari." **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "When is this meeting and test?"
(626) Rainur Swiftblade (enter): 00:14
(441) Avenno: Ooooh, Ari. Well, Ari, I'm sure tonight will be the first of many nights to come.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Do you know if there is there anything I might need to prepare for this test?"
(441) Avenno: Afterwatch rising two. (OC: 8 pm)
(441) Avenno: The meeting is held at Fellowship Hall, at afterwatch rising two, sharp. I don't know how to prepare, except to show up.
** (441) Avenno glances at the wolf sitting underneath the other table. **
(519) Git: (please properly season your flesh with salt and pepper for 'testing')
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb smiles again and touches Avenno's hand, to distract him from the wolf. "Perhaps we have time for a drink or two?" **
(441) DM: (ok, going to fast forward a bit)
(441) DM: You meet in front of Fellowship Hall. Avenno is there, looking at Arianrhod with puppy dog eyes.
** (441) Arelisa opens the doors to Fellowship Hall and welcomes you inside. **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((where are the others?))
(441) DM: ((with you as well))
(441) DM: ((see map above to see what the interior looks like))
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((whew, thought I was alone here))
(441) Khamsaa: Welcome, welcome to our wonderful Hall. Please, have a seat and be at rest.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((only one entrance?))
** (519) Git rejoined the crew back at the inn, giving his usually annoyance at a strange new addition, before it is explained that the snakes may be connected to the orcs in Miir. Then he suspiciously caves, and here we are **
(441) DM: (it looks like that)
** (512) Renly follows the others in. **
(441) Khamsaa: So, are there any of you who are here to experience the wonders of the Fellowship this evening?
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): the luggage follows me inside, however I'm guessing that Silver might have to remain outside, what do you think?
** (519) Git grins the Khamasaa, offering affably, "It's a pleasure to be here." With a waggle of his brow to Arelisa he adds suggestively, "A real pleasure." **
(441) Khamsaa: Are you here to hear about our faith and to see if you would like to be tested?
(512) Renly: " I will just watch for now"
(441) Khamsaa: Who among you will be first to hear the Voice of Inner Strength?
(519) Git: :refering to the voice thingy: "The what now?"
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks at Avenno and hesitates- whispering "I've never been fond of tests." **
** (441) Khamsaa turns his gaze on to each of you. Khamsaa is a handsome muscular human, with a swarthy complexion and almond shaped eyes. He's dressed simply in a stark white robe around which is tied a gray sash, and a silver medallion hangs around his neck. **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb eyes the medallion, then notices that Avenno has a similar one. **
(441) Khamsaa: The Voice of Inner Strength, my brother. The Voice which leads you to a new life, as you walk with the Fellowship. You seem troubled, come here and see if you do in fact possess the will to hear the Voice.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, oh, he's allowed inside.
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb glances back at the others, gives a subtle shrug and rises. "I would hear this Voice of Strength." **
(441) Khamsaa: Ah, what do we have? A volunteer!
(441) Khamsaa: Come this way then, to the throne.
(441) Khamsaa: Please sit, here. (indicates a wooden chair facing the audience.)
** (519) Git looks to Ari curiously, tacking on, "Sure, why not? Ladies first" **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb hesitantly makes her way and sits where indicated. **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb tries very hard not to bite her lip in fear. **
(441) Khamsaa: Now then, are you here to take the Test of Inner Strength, or would you like to hear about our philosophy first before deciding?
(519) Git: (how many people are here?)
(625) Agatha: "What did she go and do that for? There's more than enough fools for her not to step up."
(441) DM: (at least 20. a handful are members of the Fellowship)
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks up at Khamsaa, "Please, tell me about your philospy." **
** (512) Renly watches the proceedings carefully. **
(441) Khamsaa: The Fellowship was formed twenty years ago with the full approval and support of His Majesty, King Falconedge. It is a society of spiritual seekers who strive to reach the highest levels of human potential and to share this knowledge freely with all people.
(519) Git: :whispers to Agatha: "True, but this way we have a first hand view from someone who knows what we're looking for... unless she's enchanted and turned against us... or her thoughts are read"
(626) Rainur Swiftblade (exit): 00:29
(441) Khamsaa: The Fellowship advances the philosophy of sanguine cognition, a way to apply a positive order of thought to one's life through what is called the Triad of Inner Strength. We strive to avoid the mistakes made by mystics and sages since the dawn of time. They apply the standards of the past, such as virtues espoused by other faiths such as "Solnor", for example, to qualify the present, and thus they do not perceive it correctly. We seek to examine our present lives each on our own terms and see the world the way it is
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb blushes profusely, looking up as Khamsaa through dark lashes, "Ah, but what does that say about one who is not human? " **
(441) Khamsaa: Faith is perfectly adequate for those who feel that they still need it for whatever reason. But no one, not even thyself, thou must admit, can fulfill them perfectly. Therefore other religions are a philosophy that is ultimately based upon failure. We have never claimed that our teachings are a substitute for such things. However, ours is a belief that is based upon success, not failure."
(441) Khamsaa: The values we teach, m'lady, are applicable to all, regardless of origin.
(519) Git: (do I see my 'date' around? just making sure)
(441) Khamsaa: The Triad of Inner Strength is simply three basic values that, when applied in unison, enable one to be more creative, satisfied and successful in life. The three values of the Triad of Inner Strength are Strive For Unity, Trust Thy Brother and Worthiness Precedes Reward.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "So what you say is that faith, be it what it may, is unimportant, it is only the betterment of the self that we should concern ourselves with?"
(441) Khamsaa: When we say Strive For Unity, it is simply our way of expressing how the people of our kingdom should all cooperate and work together. A worthwhile sentiment, I am certain thou wouldst concur.
(441) Khamsaa: What The Fellowship means by Trust is that people are all the same and the world is, generally speaking, a supportive, nurturing place. The trust we place in each other is like the opinions that hold our society together. Quite true, wouldst thou not say?
(441) Khamsaa: Allow me to explain the meaning of Worthiness Precedes Reward. Each one of us seeks something which we desire from life and we must strive to be worthy of that which we seek. It would be difficult for thee to disagree I am quite sure.
(441) Khamsaa: Oh no! It is the betterment of ourselves that we should be concerned with.
(441) Khamsaa: What we do, we do for the good of all. (smiles sagely)
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks askance, "I thought that was what I just said?" **
(634) Rain (enter): 00:35
(634) Rain (exit): 00:35
(441) Khamsaa: Not the betterment of oneself for the sake of self, but for the betterment of each of us, for the sake of good.
(441) Khamsaa: Now as to the Test. By taking this Test, we are determining if thou art a perfect candidate for us. Dost thou wish to take this Test of Inner Strength?
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I am not certain, I do not know if I am worthy."
(441) Khamsaa: Well, then the Test will determine that.
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb takes a deep breath, "I shall endeavor to try." **
(441) Khamsaa: These questions are all hypothetical. Do not let them confuse or upset thee."Question One: Thou art feeling depressed right now. Is it more likely because - A: Thou hast disappointed a friend, or B: A friend has disappointed thee?
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb smiles sadly, I would say B. though I know it was not his fault. **
(441) Khamsaa: I can tell from thine answer thou art a person who tends to trust people and is often willing to give people another chance - even after ample demonstration that they are not worthy of one.
** (441) Khamsaa smiles and nods. **
(441) Khamsaa: Question Two: Thou art at a feast hosted by a very high-ranking local official. Thou dost believe the food he has ordered to be served is little more than swill, and thou dost notice that the other guests certainly think so. When thine host asks if thou dost like the food, dost thou A: tell the truth, or B: lie to him?

(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I would have to say that the food was fare I am not used to."
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "If that is a lie then so be it."
(441) Khamsaa: Thy response shows thou art a person who is deeply concerned with the feelings of others, a person to whom manners and graciousness are of the highest import.
** (441) Khamsaa makes a sweeping gesture with his hand **
(441) Khamsaa: Question Three: Thou hast taken the last room available at an inn. Upon entering it thou dost find that it is filthy. It is the middle of the night, there is no one to clean it and there is nowhere else to stay. Dost thou A: clean up the room thyself, at least somewhat, before reposing in it, or B: dost thou just go to sleep, letting the room remain as thou hast found it?
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "That is easy enough, I would clean it myself."
(441) Khamsaa: Thou hast revealed that thou art a person who instinctively believes they are responsible for anything that goes wrong and that it falls to thee to put the whole world right.
** (441) Khamsaa sighs **
(441) Khamsaa: Question Four: At a festive gathering thou dost tell a humorous anecdote, and thou dost tell it very well, creating much amusement. Didst thou tell this comedic story because A: thou didst enjoy the response that thou didst receive from thine audience, or B: because thou didst want to please thy friends?
whispering to Git, oh yes
whispering to Git, she's licking her lips at you
(637) Loki (enter): 00:47
(519) Git (whispering): nothin more attractive than snake tongue .... *shiver*
(637) Loki (exit): 00:47
 ** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb thinks about question 3 and thinks, no, I just don't want to sleep in filth, nor do I need to carry around tiny livestock in my hair. **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks at Khamsaa, "B." **
** (519) Git strolls casully over to Arelisa, sliding into a seat next to her he whispers curiously, "An obviously lewd and lecherous man follows you to your place of worship, and you know he has impure thoughts of you. Do you A: lock your door and ask him to leave, or B: let him in and... not ask him to leave?" **
 (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: ((LOL))
(441) Khamsaa: Thine answer shows thou art a person who instinctively feels unworthy of having friends. Thou must continuously buy their attentions by amusing them.
** (441) Khamsaa frowns slightly. **
(441) Khamsaa: Question Five: If thou wert to become a person of leisure, one who had amassed a fantastic fortune of wealth, would it most likely be because A: thou hadst discovered an infallible method of stealing the money of others, or B: thou hadst discovered an infallible method of illicitly duplicating the coin of the realm?
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I must confess, I am not used to having friends."
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb becomes angry at this question. "I hae no answer to that. I would rather be penniless than do either of those things." **
(441) Khamsaa: Well then...
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: have*
(441) Khamsaa: Question Six: While travelling thou dost find a man in terrible pain. His arm has been grievously injured. A healer tending to him tells thee that the man's arm will have to be removed and that he will require thine assistance to do it. The man says he will recover from his injury and asks thee not to let the healer amputate his arm. Dost thou A: heed the words of the healer, or B: respect the wishes of the injured man?
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb tries to keep the annoyance from her eyes, "It would depend on if the healer is truly a healer. I have some knowledge in this field, and if I truly believed that keeping the arm would kill the man, I would agree with the healer and help. If however, I felt there was a way to save the arm I would respect the man's wishes." **
(441) Khamsaa: By thine answer thou art a person who believes in mercy even when it is not an easy thing, and a person who tries to have the courage of thy convictions.
** (441) Khamsaa gives you a knowing look. **
(441) Khamsaa: Question Seven: Thou hast just killed a small dog by throwing a rock at it. Is it more likely that thou hast done this because A: the dog was going to attack thee, or B: the dog was going to attack someone else?
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "The only reason to kill a small dog is if it is rabid."
(441) Khamsaa: This question tells us that thou art an overly aggressive person. Thou dost need to stop trying to solve all of thy problems through violence.
** (441) Khamsaa strokes his chin thoughtfully. **
(441) Khamsaa: Question Eight: Thou art in a boat with thy betrothed and thy mother. The boat capsizes. In the choppy waters thou canst only save thyself and one other person. Who dost thou save from drowning, A: thy betrothed, or B: thy mother?
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks at Khamsaa in confusion. **
(512) Renly: " tis a long test"
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb feels tears sting her eyes, "I. . . I . . . how can I answer when I have already lost both?" **
(441) Khamsaa: hmf
(625) Agatha: "Aye, my axe is getting itchy."
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I would have to say my bethrothed, as I have never known my mother." tears roll down her cheeks.

(441) Khamsaa:  While risking thy life to save the life of thy betrothed is admirable, I cannot help but wonder what suppressed hostility thou dost have towards thy mother as thou wouldst simply let her drown.

** (441) Khamsaa shrugs. **
(441) Khamsaa: Thou art a person of strong character, my sister, but one who is troubled by deep personal problems that prevent thee from achieving thy true potential for greatness. In short, thou art precisely the type of person for which The Fellowship was created.
** (519) Git peers curiously up to the tearing elf woman while awaiting answer from Arelisa, wondering how much more nonsense they'd put the woman through **
(441) Khamsaa: If thou dost wish to join our Fellowship, thou must dispense with thy god and proclaim thy Voice as thy savior.
** (625) Agatha looks around bored. She decides to size up any potential enemies. **
(441) Khamsaa: Otherwise, thou wilt need to come back when thou art more worthy.
** (441) Khamsaa looks around. "Do we have another volunteer?" **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb stares up at Khamsaa, through her tears, "perhaps I will have to come back then." **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb shaken returns to her seat.
**

** (512) Renly looks to see if anyone else volunteers. **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: *In a whisper she prays to Elantra for strength."
(441) Avenno: I'll volunteer!
(441) Khamsaa: Oh yes, Brother Avenno.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Avenno are you certain?"
(441) Khamsaa: Please, come here.
** (441) Avenno glances at Arianrhod **
(441) Avenno: Why ever not?
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb shows him the true sorrow in her eyes. **
** (625) Agatha places a reassuring hand on Ari's shoulder. "That was a brave thing, dear. Stupid and needless, but brave none the less." **
** (441) Arelisa makes goo goo eyes at Git **
(441) Avenno: You heard him! They can help us. I don't see why not.
(441) Avenno: They can help you too.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "You may be correct Avenno, however, I am still uncertain."
** (519) Git leans in dangerously close, whispering back in a demanding tone, "A... or... B?" **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb turns her attention to Agatha, "You are so correct." **
(441) Avenno: I'm going. Since Sister Candice spoke to me earlier this day, I now know I must join the Fellowship so others shan't push me around any longer! They can help you, Ari, if you'll let them.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: whispering to Agatha, "however, if only to get closer to Avenno, I needed to try."
** (441) Avenno gets up to go to the chair. **
(441) Khamsaa: Since Brother Avenno has already begun to hear the Voice, we must close this part of our proceedings to outsiders. Those who art not of our faith must now leave.
(625) Agatha: "No, I meant getting up there and baring yourself. I couldn't care less about this idiot."
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: **oO"Push me around?" she ponders, remembering the myriad of Orcs and bandits that she and Tan had dispatched, "I hardly think so." Oo.**
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Again, you are correct Agatha, though I did lean some things."
(512) Renly: " would be nice if we could watch this... this be what we want to see". He whispers.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: learn*
(441) Arelisa: I musssst insissst that you now leave, my friends. Including you too, Git. (smiles)
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "true, however, I am not about to foreswear Elantra for some unkown voice. If you have a plan, now is the time to let us know."
(519) Git: (Aww.... and I thought I was pimpin it pretty good too *pouts*)
** (519) Git sighs. "I suppose it's A then... pity" **
** (441) Arelisa opens the door as people begin to stream out. **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb follows the stream of people out. **
(441) DM: (spot anyone)
(519) Git: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
(625) Agatha: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
(512) Renly: Spot check: [1d20+4] -> [2,4] = (6)
(652) No Name (enter): 01:18
whispering to Git, you see the corpse of a cat lying outside the temple, across the street
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
** (519) Git makes sure he's the last one out the door, leaning his face near Arelisa, to try one more time, "Question two, a man asks you to sneak out to join in him for a night time stroll. Even though he's made sinful advances, do you A: come out to meet him, or B: make him stalk you desperately?" **
(519) Git (whispering): check for any connection between cats, Ra and Set
(519) Git: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
(441) Arelisa: I can't, but I shall sssoon enough, lover.
(441) Arelisa: (smiles widely)
(519) Git: :sighs: "Promises, promises"
** (441) Arelisa closes the door, as Khamsaa's voice drones on... **
whispering to Git, not that you know
** (519) Git strolls away glancing back at the door. "Well.. that boy's in deep trouble" **
(625) Agatha: "Sure looks like it."
(625) Agatha: "So what now?"
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I feel a little sorry for him."
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "there do not seem to be any windows, but I would love to know what is happening in there."
(441) DM: A dusky skinned human female, dressed in black leather armor, steps in your path as you make your way out of the temple.
(519) Git: "Well, we could kick down the door, rush in to save him and surely be cut down in an overwhelming instant, or give up and walk away."
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "You cannot save someone who does not wish to be sav . . ."
** (625) Agatha reaches for her axe. **
** (512) Renly looks at the girl. **
** (519) Git grins to the strange woman, giving a polite bow and strolling by unless she stops us **
(441) Basht: Must you reach for your axe all the time? So typical.
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb stands still. Her scimitar ready. Silver growls menacingly. **
(441) Basht: Mrr.
** (441) Basht purrs like a kitten. **
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb puts away her scimitar and rolls her eyes heavenward. **
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, Silver needs to save vs. Will
** (625) Agatha relaxes just slightly. "Considerin' where we're standing, I couldn't reach for it soon enough." **
(519) Git: :sighs: "is there something we can do for you madam kitty?"
** (441) Basht turns around to leave. "I recommend you come with me. Oh, and bring the cat." **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): I've not finished working his numbers. sorry
(519) Git: :glances to the cat then back to her: "The corpse you mean?"
(441) DM: The strange woman is walking away rapidly.
(441) Basht: What did you think I meant? We don't have much time to save your friend.
** (512) Renly shrugs and follows along... " cat people now mayhaps?" **
(519) Git: :sighs: "Fine I'll bite. Vronard, grab the cat" :walks off letting the dwarf do the dity work:
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): little help, can't find my monster manual.
(441) DM: She's heading away from the Hall....
** (441) Vrondard picks up the corpse and stuffs it in a pouch. **
(512) Renly: " arent ye going the wrong way?"
** (625) Agatha follows. "Who? The bald fellow? I'd hardly call 'im a friend." **
(441) Basht: I mean your tanner friend. His shop's burning.
** (519) Git goes wide-eyed "What?!" Takes off running down the street **
** (625) Agatha hurries her pace. "What?! Well didn't you say so?" **
(441) Basht: Well, you didn't exactly give me time, now did you? Mrr. (begins running)
** (512) Renly follows the others, falling back in his heavy armor. **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): a clue please?
(441) Basht: The most important thing in that shop is the flail.
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb follows the others **
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, you'll find out soon enough. lol
(519) Git: :running: "Who are you and how do you know where it is?"
(512) Renly: (thought vrond had the flail?)
(652) No Name (exit): 01:35
(441) Basht: Mrr...(chuckling and panting)
(441) Basht: I was there when you were talking amongst yourselves about the flail, in the alley.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): sigh I suppose I will.
(519) Git: "Strange... think I'd remember you."
(441) Basht: Remember the tomcat on the fence, that was sleeping? That was me....in a manner of speaking.
(441) Basht: (grins mysteriously)
(519) Git: "Magick... right"
(625) Agatha: "Well aren't you the sneak?"
(441) Basht: It's more than magick, elf. It's the will of my master, the Ever Living.
(625) Agatha: ((the ever living?))
(519) Git: "Don't care..." :breathes out harshly as he runs for Taibur's place:
(519) Git: (Ra)
(441) Basht: If we don't get to that shop and recover the flail, not only will your friend die a needless death but the effort of thousands for a thousand years will be for naught. Now run! Questions later!
(625) Agatha: ((Oh, duh))
(512) Renly: " she follows Ra "
(625) Agatha: "Fair enough. But there will be questions later."
(441) DM: Sure enough, Taiburt's shop is in sight, and it's in flames.
(441) DM: (Location 17 on the map above)
(441) DM: (near 9c)
(441) DM: A bucket brigade has formed, along with a circle of mages who are frantically casting rain spells on top of the house so as to prevent the spread of yet another fire.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): would Silver's save v. will be the same as mine?
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, yes
(512) Renly: " we must enter. Is there another way in?"
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: (I have no map above)
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: Will save: [1d20+20] -> [12,20] = (32)
** (519) Git growls at the sight and quickly peels off his pack and cloak and pulls down his ear as he looks around for a way into the buidling. (is there a secret door or is there access to the second floor from nearby buildings?) **
(441) Basht: I can't go in there and recover the flail, but one of you might. My power has been used up this day.
(441) DM: (yes)
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): yes?
(512) Renly: " I can create some water, I could soak someone before they go in... it might help"
(441) DM: (If you don't, eventually there will me a map)
(441) DM: (yes there's a way in)
(519) Git: :to Renly: "I'd appreciate it"
(519) Git: (and the way in is...)
(625) Agatha: "Renly, Ari. Do either of you have some magic to help against the fire?"
** (512) Renly follows Git, " tell me when you are ready and I"ll hit you" **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I am afraid not."
(512) Renly: " no, just the water... if I was better prepared, then maybe"
(441) DM: (don't worry. I'll assume you eventually get in and recover the flail, and that you get out with a minimum of damage.)
(519) Git: (wow... that was easy)
** (512) Renly casts a spell and drops 8 gallons of water on Git before he goes in. **
(441) DM: ((This is all a rather extensive set up that I took time off to prepare for. so you'll need to forgive me for fast forwarding so much.))
(625) Agatha: "Git, you're fast. but Vron and I can last longer. You're sure you want to be the one to go in?"
(625) Agatha: ((oh. Well that's cool.))
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb goes to help with the bucket brigade, not knowing how else to help. **
(519) Git: (well Git is the only one who knows his waya round the place. I assume we made a dethdefying exit by jumping from the upper floors into the waiting arms of companions)
(441) Basht: Now then, I suppose you'll want questions. For that, you'll need to go somewhere safe.
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb thinks, no, questions we've got, its answers we'd want. **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): answers like, what's up with Silver?
** (519) Git drops to the ground huffing for air half soaked and soot stained, his ears standing out for one rare occassion. "Yeah, I'm anxious for a chitchat now" **
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, she's with the party, not in range of the fire.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, she's all right
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): he, and what was the save about?
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, no worries. lol
(441) Basht: Not here. Somewhere safe, out from prying eyes.
 (512) Renly: " lead on"
(519) Git: :nods: "Great lead the way kitten." :turns back to Taibur to ask in concern: "Are you going to be alright?"
(441) Basht: Well then...if I am to lead the way, you will then have to trust me.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): still no map, just green screen.
(519) Git: "Haven't done anything intellegent all day, why start now?"
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): Please, let the luggage just bump into Basht, or if not her anyone but not Agatha.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): doesn't even have to make them fall, just a bump.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, ok
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, interesting
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, that you don't have a map
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): just for fun.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): nope no map
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): not even a grid, just blank green
(441) DM: (anyone not have a map besides Arianrhod?)
(512) Renly: ( of city, got it )
(519) Git: (got it)
(625) Agatha: "Aye, barging in headfirst has always done us right."
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: (Open rpg hates me)
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb pouts as no map appears. **
(441) DM: (lots of lag tonight)
(441) DM: (not on this map, but Basht leads you to an inn near the base of the Diamond Citadel)
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: (no matter, I'll just follow along)
(441) DM: (The Enchanted Shield, fyi, location 96 in the Arcanus Quarter)
** (519) Git follows along after making sure Taibur is alright and has a place to go. Also asks him if he saw who started the fire....or what **
(441) Taibur: That's just it...(shudder)
(441) Taibur: It was a snake headed elf!
(441) Taibur: Sweet Solnor! Help me!
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb turns as she hears Taibur's answer to Git's question. **
(519) Git: "And it didn't take the flail... wierd..."
(512) Renly: " it is not the one they search for"
(441) Basht: (when you're ensconced in her rooms)
(441) Basht: Make yourselves comfortable.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "An elf with a snake head?"
(519) Git: "Then what are they looking for?"
(441) DM: It's luxuriously appointed, her suite of rooms in the Shield. A featherbed floating in a pool of warm water, levitating in the middle of the air
** (519) Git happily splashes down onto her bed to relax **
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I do not know, but the thought of anyone with a snake head is unnatural."
(441) DM: Floating jugs of wine and trays of goblets. On the other hand, it seems like too much magic for your taste.
(512) Renly: " this flail is the flail of sun... they are looking for the flail of serpents"
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "If we find enough snakes we can make one."
(519) Git: "Fascinating. So what should we do with this stupid thing then?"
(512) Renly: " I did some research into Ra and this Flail "
(441) Basht: Your priest is correct. The Flail of the Sun, otherwise known as the Flail of Amun-Re, the Immortal Emperor of the Burning Land.
(441) Basht: You have no Fate but the Fate you are given.
(512) Renly: " it is a powerful artifact for good, but it is missing a piece, a topaz that in fact powers it... without it, its powers are greatly diminished"
(512) Renly: " the flail of the serpent seems to be its opposite, and is also powered by a gem, a black pearl "
(441) Basht: If you had the flail with you, you would have seen the nature of those you were with and heard the words of that which was spoken.
(519) Git: "Gee that's a pity..." :sits up and asks Renly
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "True, the skein of our lives was woven long ago, we could go hide in a hole if we wish, but we'll not live a moment longer.
(519) Git: "Any details you can give me on this topaz so I can get a search for it?"
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): Yay! a Map, I hava a map.
(441) Basht: The topaz is not in this city or in this land. I have been sent to retrieve the flail, and to bring those who are chosen of the Sun, to save my land. You are those ones.
(512) Renly: " there are many legends surrounding the flail... it can be used to discover truth, it can be used to fight undead and demons... and others "
(519) Git: :blinks at the cat girl, plainly replying: "No, I don't thinks so."
(512) Renly: " what of this city... we cannot let these lizards run about free, feeding on innocents"
(519) Git: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
whispering to Git, she's not lying.
(441) Basht: They are only here because of this item.
(512) Renly: ( see new map)
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: (yes, yes, happily I do)
(441) Basht: Remove the flail and they will be gone, as grains of sand in the wind.
(512) Renly: " where are you from? the north? from Zay'Ali ?"
(441) Basht: Yes, I am from Zay'al. My name is Basht, and I serve the goddess for which I was named.
(519) Git: "You're saying if the flail leaves the city the snakes will flee leaving there influence behind and freeing the people they've enslaved?"
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb unobtrusiviely looks over at an empty corner and frowns. **
(512) Renly: Knowledge (Religion) check: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
(441) Basht: I am saying that if you, the Chosen of Ra, enter the gate and bear witness to Ra, the Ever Living, a prophecy will be set in motion that is long in coming, and yes, the ones who follow Set will leave this place, never to return. They go to prepare for the battle against the Banisher.
(441) Basht: They however, will take along those that have already made their choice, for you have no Fate but the Fate you have made.
(519) Git: "No, thank you. I've had enough with stupid prophecies for this weak."
(512) Renly: " is it this one? " " In the city of diamonds, the Chosen of the crown will be sun-kissed and sun-touched. Be witness to the eternal and receive unending glory, for the return of the Banisher is at hand."
(519) Git: *week rather
(663) Magus432 (enter): 02:12
(441) Basht: That is one part of the prophecy, which is long in telling. The prophecy of Amun-Re was broken into pieces, to prevent those who oppose Ra from bringing about its defeat.
(441) Basht: If you deny the prophecy, then you deny the freedom and the lives of those around you.
(663) Magus432 (whispering): Do you mind if I watch? I won't interfere.
whispering to Magus432, lol, ok
(663) Magus432 (whispering): Thanks,
(512) Renly: " have they found the flail of serpents yet?"
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "I know not of these prophecies, only that one of my own has disappeared while seeking information about these snake people. If going taking this thing away fromt the city will help find him and rid the world of these abominations, I am willing to try."
(519) Git: "No, I deny trekking into some hot stinking desert just for your silly religious beliefs. Tell you what. How about you take the flail where you please and we'll hope the scalies follow your prouncing behind home?"
(625) Agatha: "Uhhh-huh. Principles aside, the snakes are here for the flail. It we get it and the black pearl, they leave town?
(441) Basht: That, I do not know. It is not given to those who serve the goddess to know what comes of the actions of men.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Take your best guess."
(441) Basht: I *could* take the flail, but it will always return to those who are Chosen. (grins slightly)
(441) Basht: (sighs)
(519) Git: "Well, we only ripped the flail off of a couple of halfling kids. maybe they're the chosen"
(441) Basht: I do not know where the flail of Set is but I do know that it's gem is not here. If it were, you would know.
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb: "Though I think it more likely that if we get the flail and the stone, the snake people will come for us."
(441) Basht: Perhaps. Perhaps not. (grins slightly)
** (607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb looks heavenward, "ah Elantra, what have you gotten me into this time?" **
(512) Renly: " it seems we are stuck with this.... and if something good comes of it, then we must do it"
(607) Arianrhod Cehba Sadb (whispering): I could offer to put it in the luggage for safe keeping, but then I'd have some 'splainin' to do.
whispering to Arianrhod Cehba Sadb, lol
** (519) Git drops back on the bed again. "You feel free. There's no way I'm going with you on something this dumb" **
(441) Basht: Without the topaz, the flail is as useful as a walking stick.
** (441) Basht drops to one knee in front of Git. **
(512) Renly: " it does speak though"
** (607) Ari Arianrhod Cehba Sadb sits next to Git. **
(625) Agatha: "Bah. I say to hell with prophecies. We ain't no legends. But if we get the flail away from here, our job will have been done.
(441) Basht: If I cannot appeal to your sense of decency, might I appeal to your baser senses?
** (519) Git glances down at Basht before looking to Renly and spewing sarcasm, "Yes, pointless ranting. It must be our salvation..." **
(607) Ari: "Having been born near the Year of the Thirteen Warnings, I was told long ago to expect this sort of thing."
** (519) Git sits forward quickly, glaring down at the woman, "I said no" **
** (441) Basht stands up. "Very well. Although you may find that this will not be the final meeting." **
** (607) Ari backs away from Git's hostility. **
(519) Git: "You're sure this flail is what they were after?"
** (441) Basht makes preparations to leave. **
(441) Basht: I am quite famished. Feel free to stay for as long as you wish, on my account.
(512) Renly: " perhaps we should do this Git... I know I am new, but it seems we must"
(607) Ari: "They must be after something to cause so many fires. The orphanage you spoke of and now this."
** (441) Basht looks pointedly at Git. **
(441) Basht: What do you think?
(625) Agatha: "I say once we find this thing, we leave it to one of Lord Tremaine's rangers to run with it. If Ra wants us so badly, he'll drop the thing right back in our laps."
(625) Agatha: "Then, I'll be a believer."
(607) Ari: "You said you took the flail from some children? Could they have lived at the orphanage?"
(519) Git: :to Renly: "No no no. You follow one prophecy and magically you're pinned by another. Do get yourself caught in that kind of cycle. So I'm not going to follow this through."
(519) Git: "However..."
(519) Git: "I will agree to take this flail away with us when we leave the city."
(671) BeefPot (enter): 02:27
(519) Git: "We can always ditch it later." :reclines once more:
(671) BeefPot (exit): 02:27
** (607) Ari looks around at the group, not certain how she feels, she has been alone for such a long time. **
(441) Basht: I shall be in the common room. Come down if you wish. Or pull that bell pull in the corner if you would like some dinner sent up.
(607) Ari: "Thank you."
(441) Basht: Before I go, where is the corpse? Give me the corpse of the cat.
(625) Agatha: "Vrondard?"
** Sorry, don't understand what a /e is...
** (441) Vrondard hands over the cat's corpse **
(519) Git: "Promise we won't abuse your trust... much" :raises head: "Friend of yours then..." :refering to the cat, he somberly adds lowering his head back to the bed, "Sorry about that"
** (441) Basht takes the corpse and gently cradles it, purring all the while while she leaves the room. **
** (607) Ari suddenly feels extremely tired. **
(663) Magus432 (whispering): Don't mean to bother, just curious.. is this dnd?
whispering to Magus432, yes
(663) Magus432 (whispering): Making sure.
(607) Ari: and the bed feels so wonderfully soft and comfortable.
** (625) Agatha muses. "Hmm, we were planning to head north after all this snake business right? To deal wit 'em orcs?" **
(519) Git: "Yeah, wonder where I can buy one of these..."
(519) Git: "Orcs are east... north east maybe"
(519) Git: "That desert's out of our way. And I see no good in rising a Banisher"
(441) DM: (15 minute warning)
(607) Ari: "I'm not very fond of Orcs, murdering . . . "
(625) Agatha: "Right. Well why dun we just take up the flail up there. We can figure what to do with it later."
** (607) Ari sits up, "No, that thing must not go near the grove! Please?" **
(519) Git: :agreeing with Agatha: "That's the best solution I can come up with at the moment"
(519) Git: "Eh? Grove?"
(625) Agatha: "No use in plannin' so far ahead. With our luck, everything'll be upended by lunch tomarrow."
(663) Magus432 (whispering): 15 minutes till end of the session?
whispering to Magus432, yes
(607) Ari: "Forgive me, I am so tired, I thought you meant to take it back to my grove, where I've spent most of my life fighting Orcs."
(625) Agatha: "Aye, it's already happened quite a few times while we've been here, and we only came in little o'er a week ago."
(519) Git: "It's a big forest. I don't we'll end up at your specific grove"
(519) Git: *I doubt rather
(607) Ari: "We have enough trouble with bandits and Orcs, I do not wish snake heads there as well."
(512) Renly: " so when do you plan to leave?"
(519) Git: "Problem number two... we don't need these things following us"
(625) Agatha: "As soon as we find the flail, I s'pose. Wherever it is."
** (607) Ari stretches out on the bed, "I cannot think anymore, can we talk it over in the morning?" **
(678) Dirty Dave (enter): 02:42
(625) Agatha: "Aye, but them chasin' us is better than what they're doin' right now to the children."
(519) Git: "True."
** (607) Ari mumbles something about letting the luggage carry it before faling asleep. **
(512) Renly: " if it protects the city, we must do it"
(607) Ari: falling*
(519) Git: "Okay then.." :stands letting Ari have the bed to herself: "We take the burden... again..."
(519) Git: :dourly: "So... we set out tomorrow then?"
(625) Agatha: "Aye, that sounds good to me."
(441) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(511) Dirty Dave' from room...
(511) Dirty Dave (exit): 02:46
(519) Git: "Great... roadtrip..."
(607) Ari (whispering): and no one picked up on her reference to the luggage.
(441) DM: The flail begins glowing a dim white light....
(625) Agatha: "We'll have breakfast with the moonfairies, learn about some new bloody crusade, and be off our merry way.
** (512) Renly looks at the flail, " hope that is good... andnot bad " **
** (607) Ari mummurs. . . 'moon fairies, pretty. . ." **
(519) Git: "Yippy." :stretches out and gives a yawn: "In the morn I'll check with Isilar to find out where the concentration of orc assaults are coming from. Maybe we can even work out a teleportatin with the citadel"
** (519) Git looks in annoyance to the weapon. "Now what?" **
(441) Voice: In the city of diamonds, the Chosen of the Sun will be sun-kissed and sun-touched, the better to behold the might and wonder of Ra, the Ever Living. And three times will they be given the choice, and three times will a question be asked: not the first, not the second, but the third shall come to pass: Will honor win over greed? Can a sword conquer a scorpion? How does death overtake the eternal? For you have no Fate but the Fate you are given, and no Fate but the Fate you have made.
** (607) Ari bolts to a sitting position, "What the....?" **
(441) DM: All of you can hear the voice quite clearly.
(512) Renly: " its talking again"
(607) Ari: "Does it do that often?"
(625) Agatha: "Well, isn't that just lovely....what the hell is it talking about?"
(519) Git: "And yet it has nothing enterrtaining to say. It could at least learn an antecdote
(512) Renly: " the city of diamonds is this city... that I learned"
(690) Artorious (enter): 02:52
(607) Ari (whispering): oh c'mon, the questions 3?
(690) Artorious (exit): 02:52
(690) Artorious (enter): 02:52
(690) Artorious (exit): 02:52
whispering to Ari, now that you'll have to wait and see. lol. I never said this was going to be THAT easy. lol
(607) Ari (whispering): what is your name? what is your quest? what is the wind speed velocity of a laden sparrow?
(625) Agatha: "Aye, aye. The first part I get. The prophecy and all that. But what about this three question nonsense?"
** (519) Git yawns audibly. "Standard prophecy gobbledy-gook" **
(519) Git: "Now, I'm going home, unless there's something else our talkative armament has to say"
(607) Ari: "Home, there's a thought."
(512) Renly: " perhaps its three times are can accept the quest? "
(512) Renly: (we can )
(441) Voice: So has it been written by the hand of the one known as Destiny that honor does not win over greed, and so he is unworthy to hold the Sword. The choice passes to another: Can a sword conquer a scorpion? For you have no Fate but the Fate you are given, nor no Fate but the Fate you have made.
(519) Git: "Then I get to say no two more times"
(441) DM: And with that, the voice fades away.
(607) Ari: "I suppose it all depends on what a person is greedy for."
(519) Git: "Right... Enjoy the ritzy suite. Goodnight." :heads out the door and down stairs, keeping an eye out for Basht along the way:
** (607) Ari rises, "All I know is that right now I could use a drink." Once again she eyes the empty corner. **
(441) DM: (on that note, we'll stop)


Back to Tolmara Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms