Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
5 users online
2 Registered
0 Hidden
3 Guests
Registered Users: Aaroninfig, Joshuatwern


Back to Tolmara Logs
[Fri Jul 6 20:08:09 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): Aren't we still in the camp where Kha woke up screaming

[Fri Jul 6 20:08:09 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): Aren't we still in the camp where Kha woke up screaming?
[Fri Jul 6 20:08:24 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Aye
[Fri Jul 6 20:09:08 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): about 12 skeleton soldiers and some humans at the front gates (1-9) and a manticore. several creatures like harpies in the main grounds. additional undead at each of the four exterior towers, number unknown. something lives in the rock garden but you have no idea what. there is a postern gate (14) but its well hidden.
[Fri Jul 6 20:09:32 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): and that's not counting what Kha didn't see
[Fri Jul 6 20:10:25 2007] : ** (150) Agatha listens as Kha reports what he was actually able to make out on his dreamwalk. **
[Fri Jul 6 20:10:37 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): Heh.. almost sounds like it would be better to be captured, locked up and take our chances breaking out from within. Too bad they'd probably feed us to the undead.
[Fri Jul 6 20:10:53 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): you're figuring out where to start and we've partially FFed
[Fri Jul 6 20:11:20 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): ah. k
[Fri Jul 6 20:14:03 2007] : (155) Kha: "So where do you want to try and enter the place? I can make a guess as to where the deathknight is, but I wont try and bring us too close to the power source I felt."
[Fri Jul 6 20:14:39 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): all the nasties up on the wall and in the yard? Or any patrolling the ground outside?
[Fri Jul 6 20:15:32 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): there might be nasties but Kha didn't stick around long enough to check. he had a bit of an encounter with someone who gives him the willies.
[Fri Jul 6 20:15:57 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): Are the undead in the towers also skeletons/zombies? Or do we know?
[Fri Jul 6 20:16:22 2007] : whispering to Gautam, Lunauc, Zach, TaliesinNYC, (GW): she didnt give him the willies, the spider she threw at him sure did though
[Fri Jul 6 20:16:40 2007] : ** (148) Lunauc sits pensively rubbing his chin, "Well.. I know I could probably sneak in through that postern gate.. but some of you are a bit less... stealthy." **
[Fri Jul 6 20:16:47 2007] : ** (148) Git sits pensively rubbing his chin, "Well.. I know I could probably sneak in through that postern gate.. but some of you are a bit less... stealthy." **
[Fri Jul 6 20:17:00 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): LOL
[Fri Jul 6 20:17:10 2007] : (146) Berard: "If we can get next to the wall -- and if I have time to prepare -- I can probably make a hole in it."
[Fri Jul 6 20:17:31 2007] : (148) Git: "A hole in the wall? How?"
[Fri Jul 6 20:17:47 2007] : (146) Berard: "Through the arts divine."
[Fri Jul 6 20:17:54 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): Stone Shape.
[Fri Jul 6 20:18:12 2007] : (148) Git: "I meant specifically... if it's loud we'll just alert the guards."
[Fri Jul 6 20:18:22 2007] : (155) Kha: "Umm, I just said I could get us into the place from here."
[Fri Jul 6 20:18:38 2007] : (148) Git: :to Kha: "Oh?"
[Fri Jul 6 20:18:57 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): kha can teleport?
[Fri Jul 6 20:19:30 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Aye, he learned it from the Aes Sedi that brain washed Dame Gold
[Fri Jul 6 20:19:44 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): damn... anything he can't do?
[Fri Jul 6 20:20:20 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Well, it might kill him if he tries to teleport and fails
[Fri Jul 6 20:20:29 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): ...
[Fri Jul 6 20:20:40 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): and his passengers...?
[Fri Jul 6 20:20:47 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): lol
[Fri Jul 6 20:21:05 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Weaves are kinda funny, you can cast weaves WAY outa your power level, which the teleport one is, but it has a chance of killing the caster
[Fri Jul 6 20:21:21 2007] : (150) Agatha: "How's that?"
[Fri Jul 6 20:21:24 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) so who's Devious?
[Fri Jul 6 20:21:36 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): .. and the passengers...?
[Fri Jul 6 20:21:47 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): So it's a win-win then?
[Fri Jul 6 20:21:58 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): ;-P
[Fri Jul 6 20:22:17 2007] : (155) Kha: "Well, I am mostly sure I can. It's something I learned from the Ase Sedi who brain washed Dame Gold. She walked into nothing ness, and I was traying to track where whe went. Learned how she did what she did, but not where she went."
[Fri Jul 6 20:22:38 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Passengers are fine
[Fri Jul 6 20:23:02 2007] : ** (148) Git raises a brow at Kha's odd explanation. "She did it.. and you just.. learned it..?" **
[Fri Jul 6 20:23:16 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): oh, ok. let's do this
[Fri Jul 6 20:23:55 2007] : (155) Kha: "Yes. Just like I learned how to control the lightning from that Eyeless we fought at the Sla Mori."
[Fri Jul 6 20:24:26 2007] : (148) Git: "Right..." :blinks: "... once more.. you creep me out."
[Fri Jul 6 20:24:31 2007] : (148) Git: "Is it safe?"
[Fri Jul 6 20:24:51 2007] : ** (155) Kha shrugs "Never used it before." **
[Fri Jul 6 20:25:20 2007] : (148) Git: :cocks his head aside: "And somehow I don't feel like being your test subject."
[Fri Jul 6 20:25:20 2007] : (157) Meriko (enter): 20:25
[Fri Jul 6 20:25:26 2007] : ** (150) Agatha exchanges a doubtful glance with Git. **
[Fri Jul 6 20:25:26 2007] : ** (155) Kha Consentrates a moment and draws power into himself **
[Fri Jul 6 20:25:59 2007] : (155) Kha: "I dont cast it on you, I just open a door to where we want to go."
[Fri Jul 6 20:26:18 2007] : (146) Berard: "Can you hold the door open once we are through?"
[Fri Jul 6 20:26:48 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): I'm curious, since I don't know much about Weave casting.. you can duplicate anything you see with no cost, at will without preparation, without cost to learn and even if it's power way exceeds the justifiable for your level?
[Fri Jul 6 20:27:17 2007] : (155) Kha: "Umm, I should be able to keep it open for a few days without concentrating on it, or if I maintain concentraition I could keep it open untill I passed out."
[Fri Jul 6 20:28:09 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): I think there's something about going crazy if you're male.
[Fri Jul 6 20:28:37 2007] : (148) Git: "Hmmm..." :stares hard at Kha a moment before chancing: "Do you think you could land us on top of one of the high towers of the manor itself?"
[Fri Jul 6 20:28:56 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): Kha's already there.. so no risk there.
[Fri Jul 6 20:29:06 2007] : (146) Berard: "Will either of the powers you mentioned - the witch or the council member - be able to detect this portal?"
[Fri Jul 6 20:29:09 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): I have to pass a Weave Sight check to learn the power, then for weaves out of my level (Such as the Traveling weave) I have to pass a Concentration check to cast it. If I fail there are vering degrees of punishment, a headache to death
[Fri Jul 6 20:29:31 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Well ya using the weaves makes Kha go crazy faster :)
[Fri Jul 6 20:30:26 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): I was just wondering, since Kha seems to use huge power attacks gratuitously with no ill effect apparent
[Fri Jul 6 20:30:44 2007] : ** (155) Kha shrugs "I dont know much about my power, just know what I can do with it. I have not had the chance to sit down and talk to someone else who can use the power, the only other one I have met has tried to kill me three times now." **
[Fri Jul 6
20:30:46 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): and there is no limit to casting per day or such?
[Fri Jul 6
20:31:25 2007] : (157) Meriko (exit): 20:31
[Fri Jul 6
20:31:35 2007] : (148) Git: "Well.. if they're wielding a god's power, they probably know we're coming regardless. So it doesn't really matter."
[Fri Jul 6 20:31:42 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
There are limits, He can only cast the travel spell once per day, or more if he wants to take greater and greater risk with each cast
[Fri Jul 6 20:32:24 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
To cast it once, he has to pass a DC 25 concentration check. a Second cast would require a DC 30, then 35, then 40 for all aditional casts
[Fri Jul 6
20:32:47 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): and if he fails the check..?
[Fri Jul 6
20:33:01 2007] : (146) Berard: "There is knowing that we are coming, and there is having the guard ready and waiting where we appear."
[Fri Jul 6
20:33:17 2007] : (155) Kha: "So on top of one of the towers?"
[Fri Jul 6
20:33:30 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Depends on how bad he fails
[Fri Jul 6
20:34:20 2007] : (150) Agatha: "Do you have any idea where Talakara's knight might be?
[Fri Jul 6
20:34:36 2007] : (148) Git: :nods to Kha: "The guards on the walls will be watching the exterior, not the interior. Up high the wind will muffle our sound and we only have to deal with whatever guards are posted atop the tower, hopefully."
[Fri Jul 6
20:35:11 2007] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(154) Devious' from server... Removing dead client
[Fri Jul 6
20:35:12 2007] : (154) Devious (exit): 20:35
[Fri Jul 6
20:35:16 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): 1-5 bellow, he gets a headach and cannot use powers for 6 hours. 6-10 same, but subdual damage. 11-15 8 hours no power and 3d8 real damage. 16-20 he passes out for 24 hours. 21-25, he can never channel again. 26-30 he dies
[Fri Jul 6 20:35:49 2007] :
whispering to TaliesinNYC, Int Check to guess where the knight is [1d20=2] => 1d20=2
[Fri Jul 6 20:35:57 2007] :
whispering to TaliesinNYC, Int Check to guess where the knight is [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
[Fri Jul 6 20:36:54 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
he's in a place where you cannot reach using the Power OR he's not in the keep since you cannot detect him using current means OR you are not skilled enough in the Power.
[Fri Jul 6
20:36:57 2007] : (148) Git: (what time is it in game?)
[Fri Jul 6
20:37:25 2007] : (140) DM: Moonrise. ((midnight))
[Fri Jul 6
20:37:48 2007] : ** (150) Agatha begins to prepare for the journey as she pulls various equipment from seemingly nowhere. **
[Fri Jul 6
20:38:25 2007] : ** (155) Kha looks at Agatha "I have no clue where he would be in that place. I couldnt get inside since the Power there kept me out." **
[Fri Jul 6
20:39:22 2007] : ** (150) Agatha sighs. "He could be anywhere then." **
[Fri Jul 6
20:39:41 2007] : (146) Berard: "The objective is to find this knight?"
[Fri Jul 6
20:40:09 2007] : ** (148) Git gets his gear ready in contemplative silence for the break in to come. **
[Fri Jul 6
20:40:11 2007] : (155) Kha: "The knight knows where Agathas son is."
[Fri Jul 6
20:40:46 2007] : ** (150) Agatha hands the healing potion to Git. "Keep this on you in case the Kha or the priest here drops." **
[Fri Jul 6
20:41:22 2007] : ** (148) Git takes the potion giving it quick glance over. "Gee thanks, wish I had gotten you something." **
[Fri Jul 6
20:42:22 2007] : ** (150) Agatha tosses some chainmail at Berard. "Put that on if you don't have better." **
[Fri Jul 6
20:42:55 2007] : (146) Berard: "Thank you, but I have defenses already."
[Fri Jul 6 20:43:03 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
Here goes nothing
[Fri Jul 6 20:43:07 2007] : ** (155) Kha closes his eyes and focuses on nothing (( Concentration Check: [1d20+16] => [14,16] = (30) DC 25 )) **
[Fri Jul 6 20:43:46 2007] : ** (150) Agatha
shrugs as she takes back the armor. "Suit yourself." **
[Fri Jul 6 20:44:52 2007] : ** (155) Kha opens his eyes as a virtical slit of light appeas a few feet outside of the camp, spreading and twisting in a way your eye cannot folow, when it stills you can see what appears to be a three foot wide door **
[Fri Jul 6 20:44:56 2007] : (148) Git:
:last minute advice: "We have to strike quick and quiet as possible. Any guards on that tower top have to be subdued without drawing attention, got it?"
[Fri Jul 6
20:44:56 2007] : ** (150) Agatha examines the broadsword from Zathis' tomb. "Does anyone think they can handle this?" **
[Fri Jul 6
20:45:16 2007] : (146) Berard: "Before we depart, if you would gather around for a minute?"
[Fri Jul 6
20:46:12 2007] : (148) Git: :to Berard, as the door appears: "Not if the guards can see that doorway on the others side. MOVE!"
[Fri Jul 6
20:46:17 2007] : (155) Kha: (( the door way is open to the tower, unless DM has something planed ))
[Fri Jul 6
20:47:03 2007] : ** (150) Agatha moves away, still holding the sheathed blade. **
[Fri Jul 6
20:47:34 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): broadsword = long sword?
[Fri Jul 6 20:47:50 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): something like that
[Fri Jul 6 20:47:54 2007] : ** (155) Kha picks up his gear and waits for the others to head though the door **
[Fri Jul 6 20:48:06 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
probably a bastard sword
[Fri Jul 6 20:48:36 2007] : ** (148) Git
draws a pair of daggers, instructing Kha: "Your portal, you get to go first." **
[Fri Jul 6
20:49:42 2007] : ** (155) Kha concentrates a moment, then heads though the door way **
[Fri Jul 6
20:49:59 2007] : (148) Git: (question: how much light does this portal we've just opened up atop a castle tower produce? Did we just make a beacon for a secret entrance?)
[Fri Jul 6 20:50:44 2007] :
whispering to TaliesinNYC, Tied off, it should last 56 hours
[Fri Jul 6 20:50:45 2007] : (140) DM:
(gotta read sec)
[Fri Jul 6 20:51:22 2007] : ** (148) Git
waits a second, to make sure Kha isn't torn apart by temporal energies, before following through **
[Fri Jul 6 20:51:48 2007] : (140) DM:
(if an onlooker were on the scene, it would appear as if you had appeared out of nowhere.)
[Fri Jul 6 20:52:15 2007] : (140) DM:
(unlike regular teleportation or gates in D&D terms, Gateways or weaves using the Travel talent work differently)
[Fri Jul 6 20:52:49 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( except to a male channeler, who would be able to see and feel my weave (eg eyeless) ))
[Fri Jul 6 20:53:32 2007] : (148) Git:
(you mean superomnipotently?)
[Fri Jul 6 20:55:10 2007] :
(152) Tima (enter): 20:55
[Fri Jul 6 20:56:24 2007] : ** (155) Kha waves to the others to head though as he looks around **
[Fri Jul 6 20:56:37 2007] :
(162) Aon (enter): 20:56
[Fri Jul 6 20:56:53 2007] : ** (148) Git
follows throught the portal **
[Fri Jul 6 20:56:56 2007] : (140) DM:
(heh)
[Fri Jul 6 20:57:00 2007] : (140) DM:
(sec)
[Fri Jul 6 20:57:29 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (whispering to GM)
Since Git didnt specify which tower he wanted to appear on, you should decide which one Kha found with the weave
[Fri Jul 6 20:57:39 2007] : ** (150) Agatha
makes sure the Luggage has the chainmail as she straps the scabbard to her belt. **
[Fri Jul 6
20:57:58 2007] : (140) DM: (GM Whisper:) (GW): when you said castle tower, I need to know if you mean one of the external towers (area 12), doesn't matter which one, OR if you mean one of the spires in the central keep. and if the latter, that's going to be different.
[Fri Jul 6
20:58:24 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): the central keep
[Fri Jul 6
20:58:33 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (whispering to GM) I, and thus Kha assumed he ment the Area 12 towers
[Fri Jul 6
20:59:17 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): well if you could come to a decision please since that's really important heh
[Fri Jul 6
20:59:32 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): at least, that's what I meant, Kha's the one who picked the landing space, so...
[Fri Jul 6
21:00:09 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Kha assumed he ment the area 12 towers, thus he picked one of those
[Fri Jul 6
21:00:33 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): The ones with the guards?!
[Fri Jul 6
21:00:35 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): ah....
[Fri Jul 6
21:00:47 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): and which have you chosen as our grave?
[Fri Jul 6
21:04:01 2007] : whispering to Lunauc, Trust me, it would be a BAD BAD, idea for kha to have teleported us directly into the manor itself.
[Fri Jul 6
21:04:32 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): lol
[Fri Jul 6
21:04:49 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): ok, so its an area 12 tower then?
[Fri Jul 6
21:05:02 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): teleporting us atop a tower full of undead guards is better? If I knew you couldn't get on the keep I would have suggested the yard. Ah well...
[Fri Jul 6
21:05:26 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Yes.
[Fri Jul 6
21:07:46 2007] : (140) DM: You exit the gateway and find yourself in a relatively small circular chamber with arrow slits for windows. This must be one of the tower rooms that Kha mentioned according to his dreamwalk. Standing at rapt attention are four figures in tarnished plate mail, each armed with a crossbow, sword and dagger. Not a sound can be heard. The chamber reeks of mold and an odor faintly reminiscent of mothballs.
[Fri Jul 6
21:08:20 2007] : (164) Isawa Yugure (enter): 21:08
[Fri Jul 6
21:08:32 2007] : (140) DM: The figures peer out of the arrow slits. They don't seem to have noticed you just yet. A flight of dust-covered stone stairs spirals down into darkness.
[Fri Jul 6
21:08:59 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): you appear in the tower marked with an X
[Fri Jul 6
21:09:03 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): I'm going to get food
[Fri Jul 6
21:09:05 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): brb in 3 min
[Fri Jul 6
21:10:36 2007] : (162) Aon (exit): 21:10
[Fri Jul 6
21:11:08 2007] : ** (150) Agatha stops herself from cursing at Kha and herself for not having a weapong drawn. She looks to Git. **
[Fri Jul 6 21:11:57 2007] :
(164) Isawa Yugure (exit): 21:11
[Fri Jul 6 21:12:35 2007] : ** (148) Git
takes a second to look over the still guards, dagger ready, as he examines them for signs of life, or unlife, as the case may be. **
[Fri Jul 6
21:13:13 2007] : (140) DM: Their helm visors are down. All stand at attention in practically the same rigid pose as the others.
[Fri Jul 6
21:13:50 2007] : ** (155) Kha glances around ((How big is the room?)) **
[Fri Jul 6
21:14:17 2007] : (148) Git: (they gave no sign of acknowledgement, even as the armored pc's plopped in through?)
[Fri Jul 6
21:14:23 2007] : (140) DM: (GM Whisper:) (GW): 30' radius
[Fri Jul 6
21:14:54 2007] : (169) Jaril (enter): 21:14
[Fri Jul 6
21:14:57 2007] : (140) DM: ((it does not appear as if they have seen you just yet. that may change.))
[Fri Jul 6
21:15:08 2007] : (169) Jaril (exit): 21:15
[Fri Jul 6
21:15:08 2007] : (169) Jaril (enter): 21:15
[Fri Jul 6
21:15:16 2007] : (148) Git: (I meant hear actually.)
[Fri Jul 6 21:16:02 2007] :
whispering to TaliesinNYC, Circle of Silence weave, 20 ft radius in the center of the tower (Where I am assuming we appeared)
[Fri Jul 6 21:16:28 2007] :
(152) Noelle (exit): 21:16
[Fri Jul 6 21:16:33 2007] :
whispering to TaliesinNYC, tied off will last 44 hours
[Fri Jul 6 21:16:39 2007] :
(170) Tank (enter): 21:16
[Fri Jul 6 21:16:52 2007] : ** (155) Kha heads for the stairs
"They wont hear us." **
[Fri Jul 6
21:17:11 2007] : (148) Git: "Silence spell?"
[Fri Jul 6
21:17:16 2007] : (140) DM: As one, all four sentries turn and fire at you. (init)
[Fri Jul 6 21:17:36 2007] : (148) Git:
(guess not)
[Fri Jul 6 21:17:41 2007] : (155) Kha:
INIT: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
[Fri Jul 6 21:18:00 2007] : (146) Berard:
[1d20] => [13] = (13)
[Fri Jul 6 21:18:04 2007] : (148) Git:
Init: [1d20+4] => [15,4] = (19)
[Fri Jul 6 21:18:05 2007] :
(169) Jaril (exit): 21:18
[Fri Jul 6 21:18:06 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): the radius of the spell's aoe is smaller than the chamber's circumference
[Fri Jul 6
21:18:18 2007] : (150) Agatha: init: [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15)
[Fri Jul 6
21:18:22 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): and they heard you but waited a few seconds
[Fri Jul 6 21:19:00 2007] : (140) DM:
(19, Git)
[Fri Jul 6 21:19:14 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (whispering to GM)
I wanted the spell to be smaller, so we could talk to each other and noone outside the AOE of the weave could hear us
[Fri Jul 6 21:19:36 2007] : (148) Git:
(how far to the closest sentry? and did they fire before we go?)
[Fri Jul 6
21:19:38 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): ok
[Fri Jul 6 21:20:18 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (whispering to GM)
It's not like the Silence spell, those inside can hear each other, those outside cannot
[Fri Jul 6 21:20:58 2007] : (140) DM:
(they're in the process of firing, so no)
[Fri Jul 6 21:21:03 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): btw, what are the stats on the broadsword from Zathis' tomb?
[Fri Jul 6
21:21:19 2007] : (140) DM: (they're at the cardinal points, so 25' away)
[Fri Jul 6
21:21:52 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): +2
[Fri Jul 6 21:21:54 2007] : ** (148) Git
grumbles something about dumb weavers as he rushes close to one of the archers, leaning in with the point of his dagger. **
[Fri Jul 6 21:21:59 2007] : (148) Git:
+2 Dagger Attack Roll: [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+0] => [1,2,0] = (3)
[Fri Jul 6 21:22:10 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): I have to go back and match up the IC descriptions to OOC descriptions
[Fri Jul 6
21:22:14 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): that's all I can give you now
[Fri Jul 6
21:24:07 2007] : (140) DM: Your target moves aside quite nimbly for such a well-armored figure.
[Fri Jul 6
21:24:59 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): That's fine. Also does a broadsword count as a long sword or a bastard sword?
[Fri Jul 6
21:25:19 2007] : (140) DM: (15, Kha)
[Fri Jul 6
21:25:31 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): DJ? I think bastard sword
[Fri Jul 6 21:25:37 2007] : (148) Git:
(that's weird.. that should have had a +8 not +3... attack roll should be 19)
[Fri Jul 6 21:25:48 2007] : (140) DM:
(if 19, then it's a hit)
[Fri Jul 6 21:26:43 2007] :
(172) No Name (enter): 21:26
[Fri Jul 6 21:26:54 2007] : ** (155) Kha lets his holy symbol slide out of his left sleave
"Oneiros, I beg of you, send Teleute to claim these souls." **
[Fri Jul 6 21:27:07 2007] :
(172) No Name (exit): 21:27
[Fri Jul 6 21:27:22 2007] : (140) DM:
(in which case, change to "Your blade finds itself worming its way into the figure's armor, which by the way does not seem to make much sound apart from its own movements. You strike quickly and just as swiftly, withdraw. But something causes you to pause for a moment, for instead of sinking into flesh, you scrape bone.")
[Fri Jul 6 21:27:31 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3) [2d6+4] => [1,5,4] = (10) ))
[Fri Jul 6 21:27:53 2007] : (140) DM:
There seems to be no discernible effect.
[Fri Jul 6
21:28:25 2007] : ** (150) Agatha dashes forth as she draws her new blade and rushes an unoccupied guard. **
[Fri Jul 6
21:28:28 2007] : (148) Git: (in that case +2 dmg for favored enemy)
[Fri Jul 6
21:28:57 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): I would say Bastard Sword as well. Since it's blade is gona be wider then a typical long sword, thus is gona need special training to use right
[Fri Jul 6 21:29:08 2007] : (150) Agatha:
attack: [1d20+14] => [2,14] = (16)
[Fri Jul 6 21:29:29 2007] :
(132) Peter (exit): 21:29
[Fri Jul 6 21:29:34 2007] : (140) DM:
The silvery sheen of your sword glimmers in the cold darkness of the tower and gleams with a welcoming radiance, but unfortunately, misses its mark.
[Fri Jul 6
21:29:35 2007] : (132) Peter (enter): 21:29
[Fri Jul 6
21:29:42 2007] : (140) DM: (13, Ber)
[Fri Jul 6
21:30:13 2007] : ** (146) Berard grabs his holy symbol: "Return to the grave!" **
[Fri Jul 6
21:30:25 2007] : (146) Berard: [1d20+2] => [17,2] = (19), [2d6+4] => [2,6,4] = (12)
[Fri Jul 6
21:30:31 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): well, special training as a 1-handed weapon anyway.
[Fri Jul 6
21:31:05 2007] : (140) DM: There seems to be no discernible effect. The figures as one to a man, fire their crossbows.
[Fri Jul 6
21:31:51 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Aye
[Fri Jul 6
21:32:12 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): ACs 13, 12, 24 (auto hit and threat), 24 (auto hit and threat)
[Fri Jul 6
21:32:48 2007] : whispering to Gautam, Lunauc, Zach, TaliesinNYC, (GW): targeting who on each?
[Fri Jul 6
21:32:56 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): since I didn't ask for an order the first time, I'll go in order of init
[Fri Jul 6
21:33:10 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): Git, Kha, Ag and Ber
[Fri Jul 6
21:33:23 2007] : whispering to Gautam, Lunauc, Zach, TaliesinNYC, (GW): ok Misses me
[Fri Jul 6
21:33:27 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): 13 misses
[Fri Jul 6
21:33:31 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): so Ag and Ber, AC 22 and 17 respectively
[Fri Jul 6
21:33:39 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): crit
[Fri Jul 6
21:33:40 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): let me know if those are crits
[Fri Jul 6
21:33:53 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): That's a crit.
[Fri Jul 6
21:35:56 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): 4 damage to Ber, 8 damage to Ag
[Fri Jul 6
21:36:03 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): piercing damage
[Fri Jul 6
21:36:12 2007] : (140) DM: (19, Git)
[Fri Jul 6
21:37:25 2007] : (148) Git: (did I get an aoo for melee against a ranged attack, btw?)
[Fri Jul 6 21:40:18 2007] : (140) DM:
(yes)
[Fri Jul 6 21:40:31 2007] : (148) Git:
+2 Dagger Attack Roll: [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+0] => [2,2,0] = (4)
[Fri Jul 6 21:40:40 2007] : (148) Git:
(+2 dmg, for 6)
[Fri Jul 6 21:40:44 2007] : (140) DM:
(and that applies to the others as well if applicable)
[Fri Jul 6 21:40:49 2007] : (140) DM:
(and that misses)
[Fri Jul 6 21:41:45 2007] : ** (148) Git
doubles daggers, for what it's worth on a skeleton, keeping up his defenses just o keep this one busy while the big hitter's work. (-5 att, +5 ac) **
[Fri Jul 6 21:41:51 2007] : (148) Git:
+2 Dagger(2-w) Attack Roll: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+0] => [3,2,0] = (5)
[Fri Jul 6 21:41:53 2007] : (148) Git:
+2 Dagger(2-w) Attack Roll: [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+0] => [3,2,0] = (5)
[Fri Jul 6 21:41:59 2007] : (148) Git:
(pft)
[Fri Jul 6 21:41:59 2007] : (140) DM:
(nyet to both)
[Fri Jul 6 21:42:57 2007] : (146) Zach:
(GW): Did Agatha and Git attack the same or different foes. If different, in whcih direction?
[Fri Jul 6
21:43:43 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): unless you're telling me otherwise, I'm assuming the cardinal points
[Fri Jul 6
21:43:57 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): Git -- N, K -- E, A -- W, you -- S
[Fri Jul 6
21:44:30 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): though of course I think Kha's attempt to turn and your attempt, you tried to get as many possible, so 3 for each
[Fri Jul 6 21:44:39 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
Kha has remained in the middle of the room
[Fri Jul 6 21:44:49 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): I'm not using minis here because I figure you can visualize it with enough description
[Fri Jul 6
21:45:10 2007] : (155) Kha: (( Khas Go? ))
[Fri Jul 6
21:45:24 2007] : ** (150) Agatha only flinches slightly as the bolt cuts into her arm. She tries to adjust to the guard's surprising speed. ((full attack)) **
[Fri Jul 6
21:45:28 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): we can use minis if you like, but for something like this, it actually slows things down
[Fri Jul 6 21:45:53 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Turning might mean light from holy symbol and skeletons running around in fear, making a lot of noise to attract more guards, not really what we're looking for here.
[Fri Jul 6
21:46:30 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): Just wanted to make sure I knew rough distances for area of effects.
[Fri Jul 6
21:46:33 2007] : (140) DM: (its actually your turn Git, next round)
[Fri Jul 6
21:46:52 2007] : (148) Git: ((didn' I just go?)
[Fri Jul 6
21:47:00 2007] : (140) DM: (but if the two attack rolls were your turn, then it's Kha's go)
[Fri Jul 6
21:47:03 2007] : (155) Kha: (( wasnt his dual dagger strike his turn? ))
[Fri Jul 6 21:47:10 2007] : ** (155) Kha shrugs and slips his Holy symbol back into his sleave as he twists the prayer beads wraped around the same hand
"Oneiros, The Destined One, send Potmos to protect me." (( Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. )) **
[Fri Jul 6
21:47:20 2007] : (150) Agatha: ((oh oops. I'll just hold off on the rolls))
[Fri Jul 6
21:47:38 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): does that work being that you're in the silence field?
[Fri Jul 6
21:47:53 2007] : (174) Telgore (enter): 21:47
[Fri Jul 6
21:48:01 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): I doubt it but correct me if I'm wrong
[Fri Jul 6
21:48:14 2007] : (174) Telgore (exit): 21:48
[Fri Jul 6
21:48:24 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): Well.. if they could hear us outside the silence zone...
[Fri Jul 6
21:48:40 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): they did for a brief second before he put it up
[Fri Jul 6
21:49:20 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): Nope, silence will stop a caster.
[Fri Jul 6
21:49:22 2007] : ** (150) Agatha only flinches slightly as the bolt cuts into her arm. She tries to adjust to the guard's surprising speed. ((full attack)) **
[Fri Jul 6
21:49:40 2007] : (150) Agatha: Attack 1/2: [1d20+16] => [5,16] = (21), dmg [1d10+8] => [1,8] = (9)
[Fri Jul 6
21:49:46 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (whispering to GM) Yes it works since it isnt a silence field. it just stops those outside from hearing us
[Fri Jul 6
21:49:57 2007] : (150) Agatha: Attack 2/2: [1d20+11] => [9,11] = (20), dmg [1d10+8] => [9,8] = (17)
[Fri Jul 6
21:50:27 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): I see
[Fri Jul 6
21:50:36 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): so non Power spells will work then
[Fri Jul 6
21:50:38 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): k
[Fri Jul 6
21:50:40 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Not Kha's type of silence, it just prevents those outside the area from hearing, those inside. We can talk and hear eachother
[Fri Jul 6
21:51:01 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): It's great for stealth.
[Fri Jul 6
21:51:07 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW): Aye
[Fri Jul 6
21:51:40 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): once more, Weave beats magic. ^_^
[Fri Jul 6
21:51:43 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): If you bother to set up before you're in a room full of guards, that is. =P
[Fri Jul 6
21:52:00 2007] : (150) Agatha: ((done))
[Fri Jul 6
21:52:17 2007] : (140) DM: The guard, in its attempt to sidestep your attack, briefly lets his (its?) visor up. It (he?) is definitely a skeleton. But unlike other skeletons you've fought before, this one is sure, precise and twice as deadly. It does not seem nearly as injured as you might think.
[Fri Jul 6
21:52:57 2007] : (140) DM: (13, Ber)
[Fri Jul 6
21:53:31 2007] : (150) Agatha: "The hell? What are these damned things made of?"
[Fri Jul 6
21:53:49 2007] : ** (146) Berard bows his head and chants briefly to himself. -- Prayer +1 luck bonus to attack/dmg/saves, -1 to foes attack/dmg/saves. **
[Fri Jul 6 21:55:33 2007] : (140) DM:
Two of the "guards" drop their crossbows and unsheathe longswords with blinding speed, attacking Git and Agatha, whilst the other two continue to fire into melee (at Ber and Kha).
[Fri Jul 6
21:55:46 2007] : (148) Git: (no aoo?)
[Fri Jul 6
21:55:55 2007] : (150) Agatha: ((do they have quick draw?))
[Fri Jul 6
21:56:23 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): AC 20 (threat) at Git, 9 (at Ag); 9 (at Ber) and 16 (at Kha)
[Fri Jul 6
21:56:32 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): (taking into account the -1 to attack)
[Fri Jul 6
21:56:48 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): Miss
[Fri Jul 6
21:56:49 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (whispering to GM) Miss
[Fri Jul 6
21:56:54 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): (k)
[Fri Jul 6
21:57:25 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): AOO if applicable to you two
[Fri Jul 6
21:57:29 2007] : ** (150) Agatha makes an opportune strike at the archer. **
[Fri Jul 6
21:57:33 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): I do have to type you know
[Fri Jul 6
21:57:47 2007] : (150) Agatha: Attack 1/1: [1d20+17] => [6,17] = (23), dmg [1d10+9] => [2,9] = (11)
[Fri Jul 6
21:57:58 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): (futility attack!)
[Fri Jul 6
21:58:03 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): LOL
[Fri Jul 6 21:58:06 2007] : (148) Git:
+2 Dagger Attack Roll: [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d4+2+0] => [4,2,0] = (6)
[Fri Jul 6 21:58:39 2007] : (148) Git:
(oh, -5 for expertise, misses anyway)
[Fri Jul 6 21:58:55 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): miss on me, obviously
[Fri Jul 6 21:59:14 2007] : (140) DM:
(that's 24 and 19 respectively due to Ber's spell, so they hit I believe)
[Fri Jul 6 22:00:13 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( all attacks should have +2 to hit and +1 damage, Due to Bless and Prayer ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:00:23 2007] : (150) Agatha:
((already took prayer into account))
[Fri Jul 6 22:00:28 2007] : (140) DM:
As before, your weapons find themselves through the "guards'" armor, and just as swiftly, you withdraw your attacks in time to their movements, but somehow, they do not seem to be as injured as you might expect.
[Fri Jul 6 22:00:59 2007] : (140) DM:
(19, Git)
[Fri Jul 6 22:02:00 2007] : (148) Git:
(delay.. got nothing)
[Fri Jul 6 22:02:40 2007] : ** (155) Kha draws his dagger as he moves to the Skeleton that is fighting with Git **
[Fri Jul 6 22:02:42 2007] : (155) Kha:
Long Tooth Dagger Attack Roll: [1d20+13] => [8,13] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+4] => [3,1,4] = (8)
[Fri Jul 6 22:02:43 2007] : (155) Kha:
Long Tooth Dagger Attack Roll: [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+4] => [1,1,4] = (6)
[Fri Jul 6 22:02:54 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( Only the first attack counts ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:03:14 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): suppose no one has a bludgeoning weapon?
[Fri Jul 6
22:03:27 2007] : (175) Michael (enter): 22:03
[Fri Jul 6
22:03:48 2007] : (140) DM: (I suppose that's with the modifiers taken into account?)
[Fri Jul 6 22:04:03 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
Not I, I got a non magical spear or the dagger
[Fri Jul 6 22:04:27 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( no ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:04:42 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( so 23 to hit and 9 damage ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:05:40 2007] : (140) DM:
Perhaps Ajaiyah did teach you something useful after all. You strike with the speed of a vishap and the skill of an assassin but the "guard" gives no quarter and does not falter.
[Fri Jul 6
22:06:02 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): I take it its a new guard that hasn't been attacked before? 2 out of 4, so now 3 out of 4
[Fri Jul 6
22:06:27 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (whispering to GM) No Kha moved in with the one Git is fighting
[Fri Jul 6
22:06:39 2007] : (146) Zach: (GW): Ka said he attacked Git's foe.
[Fri Jul 6
22:07:37 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): ah ok
[Fri Jul 6
22:07:48 2007] : (140) DM: (15, Ag)
[Fri Jul 6
22:07:49 2007] : ** (150) Agatha seems to have figured out the guard's defenses and confidently attacks her opponents in a series of powerful slashes. ((full attack w/ power attack 4)) **
[Fri Jul 6 22:08:13 2007] : (150) Agatha:
Attack 1/2: [1d20+13] => [19,13] = (32), dmg [1d10+13] => [10,13] = (23)
[Fri Jul 6 22:08:25 2007] : (150) Agatha:
Attack 2/2: [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28), dmg [1d10+13] => [10,13] = (23)
[Fri Jul 6 22:08:58 2007] : (150) Agatha:
((modifiers taken into account. auto-hits I believe. done))
[Fri Jul 6 22:09:40 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( damn undead and their imunity to crits =p ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:10:01 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): if it collapses after the first attack, will you move on to a second?
[Fri Jul 6
22:10:04 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): just checking
[Fri Jul 6
22:10:30 2007] : ** (146) Berard moves up behind Git and Kha **
[Fri Jul 6
22:11:34 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): nope
[Fri Jul 6
22:11:59 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): Gautam? the skele collapsed, are you moving to a second? do you get cleave?
[Fri Jul 6 22:12:34 2007] : (140) DM:
((am checking with Agatha first because of something that might happen before Ber goes))
[Fri Jul 6 22:12:56 2007] :
(170) Tank (exit): 22:12
[Fri Jul 6 22:13:16 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): I have great cleave but I can only get someone within melee range of me.
[Fri Jul 6 22:13:22 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): I see
[Fri Jul 6 22:13:25 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): ok
[Fri Jul 6 22:13:27 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): I don't get a move
[Fri Jul 6 22:14:34 2007] : (140) DM:
It collapses underneath the onslaught of your (Agatha's) attack, its' armor shattered and broken to pieces, its' form revealed as nothing more than a sturdy animated skeleton. The sword that it wielded so surely clatters to the ground with finality.
[Fri Jul 6 22:14:42 2007] : (140) DM:
(13, Ber)
[Fri Jul 6 22:14:57 2007] : ** (146) Berard
moves up behind Git and Kha **
[Fri Jul 6 22:16:25 2007] : (140) DM:
(that's it?)
[Fri Jul 6 22:16:38 2007] : (146) Berard:
(( Yep. Can't move and cast. ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:16:43 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): forgive the mario music. it seemed appropriate somehow.
[Fri Jul 6 22:16:50 2007] : (140) DM:
[1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4),[1d20+1+3] => [10,1,3] = (14),[1d20+1+3] => [17,1,3] = (21)
[Fri Jul 6 22:17:24 2007] : (140) DM:
As before, the skeletons continue their attack. (melee against Git, the other two firing at Kha and Ber)
[Fri Jul 6 22:17:42 2007] : (148) Git:
(miss)
[Fri Jul 6 22:17:49 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( miss ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:17:52 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): miss on Git, 12 on Kha (assume that's a miss) and 19 on Ber
[Fri Jul 6 22:17:54 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): lol
[Fri Jul 6 22:17:57 2007] : (146) Berard:
(( Hit. ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:22:51 2007] : (140) DM:
(19, Git)
[Fri Jul 6 22:23:19 2007] : (148) Git:
:nothing better to do, so, aid for Kha to attack:
[Fri Jul 6 22:23:32 2007] : (148) Git:
+1 Dagger(2nd) Attack Roll: [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12) ===> Damage: [1d4+1+0] => [2,1,0] = (3)
[Fri Jul 6 22:23:45 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): your delay didn't go off?
[Fri Jul 6 22:24:41 2007] : (140) DM:
(That misses.)
[Fri Jul 6 22:24:45 2007] : (140) DM:
(15, Kha)
[Fri Jul 6 22:25:03 2007] : ** (155) Kha strikes out at the skeleton against **
[Fri Jul 6 22:25:05 2007] : (155) Kha:
Long Tooth Dagger Attack Roll: [1d20+13] => [12,13] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+4] => [2,1,4] = (7)
[Fri Jul 6 22:25:06 2007] : (155) Kha:
Long Tooth Dagger Attack Roll: [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+4] => [2,1,4] = (7)
[Fri Jul 6 22:25:06 2007] : (148) Git:
(not trying to hit, just and aid attempt for Kha's attack)
[Fri Jul 6 22:25:25 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( 27 to hit on both, and 8 damage on both ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:26:28 2007] : (140) DM:
The "guard" stops moving and collapses to the ground, its' sword landing with a dull thud. Curiously enough, the force that animated it in its unlife dissipates also causing its armor to rapidly decay and become as dust.
[Fri Jul 6 22:26:40 2007] : (140) DM:
(15, Ag)
[Fri Jul 6 22:26:44 2007] : ** (150) Agatha
growls as she makes a run at the nearest unhindered skeleton. **
[Fri Jul 6 22:26:55 2007] : (148) Git:
(afk for pie)
[Fri Jul 6 22:27:27 2007] : (150) Agatha:
((mmm, pie...oh, right! power attack 4))
[Fri Jul 6 22:27:32 2007] : (150) Agatha:
Attack 1/2: [1d20+13] => [14,13] = (27), dmg [1d10+13] => [5,13] = (18)
[Fri Jul 6 22:27:53 2007] : (150) Agatha:
((mods accounted for. done))
[Fri Jul 6 22:28:27 2007] : (140) DM:
It can't seem to avoid your attack and takes the brunt of your force stoically.
[Fri Jul 6 22:28:34 2007] : (140) DM:
(13, Ber)
[Fri Jul 6 22:29:20 2007] : ** (146) Berard
intones "Ward of Mors" - Protection from Evil - 10' radius. +2 deflection bonus to AC, +2 resist to saves to allies within 10'. **
[Fri Jul 6 22:29:29 2007] : (150) Agatha:
"That's what I hate about you undead. You're too stupid to run!"
[Fri Jul 6 22:30:47 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): 4 piercing damage, sorry
[Fri Jul 6 22:31:32 2007] : (140) DM:
(if it has a visual effect, its up to you if you want to describe it. your spells have a motif that you determine when creating the character. forgot to tell you that.)
[Fri Jul 6 22:32:46 2007] : (140) DM:
The two remaining guards -- one drops its crossbow and unsheathes its sword (the one that Ag is fighting against, so AOO on that), and the other switches its crossbow target at Kha.
[Fri Jul 6 22:33:28 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): and both miss, taking into account the mods
[Fri Jul 6 22:33:46 2007] : (140) DM:
(19, Git)
[Fri Jul 6 22:34:21 2007] : ** (148) Git
takes a momentary breather to sheathe his daggers and get out his bastard sword, for a bit more stopping power **
[Fri Jul 6 22:34:41 2007] : (148) Git:
(done)
[Fri Jul 6 22:36:39 2007] : ** (155) Kha moves to attack Attack the same Skeleton Agatha is working on **
[Fri Jul 6 22:36:45 2007] : (155) Kha:
Long Tooth Dagger Attack Roll: [1d20+13] => [6,13] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+4] => [1,1,4] = (6)
[Fri Jul 6 22:37:18 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( 21 to Hit, 7 Dmg ))
[Fri Jul 6 22:37:39 2007] : (140) DM:
(15, Ag)
[Fri Jul 6 22:37:46 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): Is that the orange sword you picked up way back when Git?
[Fri Jul 6 22:38:17 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
Think its the God in Sword form
[Fri Jul 6 22:38:26 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): no.. dancing bastard sword. the orange pumpkin sword was Sam's from WAY back
[Fri Jul 6 22:38:44 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): And I didn't get to keep Suhail
[Fri Jul 6 22:39:09 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
Ahh
[Fri Jul 6 22:39:36 2007] : ** (150) Agatha
notes Kha but doesn't look at him while she lays into her silent foe. "I've got this one! Keep the other busy!" **
[Fri Jul 6 22:39:55 2007] : (150) Agatha:
((full attack. power attack 4))
[Fri Jul 6 22:40:00 2007] : (150) Agatha:
Attack 1/2: [1d20+13] => [18,13] = (31), dmg [1d10+13] => [10,13] = (23)
[Fri Jul 6 22:40:19 2007] : (150) Agatha:
Attack 2/2: [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13), dmg [1d10+13] => [4,13] = (17)
[Fri Jul 6 22:40:34 2007] : (150) Agatha:
((mods accounted for. done))
[Fri Jul 6 22:40:43 2007] : (140) DM:
It collapses to the ground, it's armor shattered and the sword that it held, like all the others, falls to the ground with a dull thud.
[Fri Jul 6 22:41:10 2007] : (140) DM:
As the third skeleton collapses, so does the fourth cease moving.
[Fri Jul 6 22:42:33 2007] : ** (155) Kha looks around then heads for the stairs **
[Fri Jul 6 22:42:37 2007] : (150) Agatha:
((collapses or just doesn't move?))
[Fri Jul 6 22:43:59 2007] : (148) Git:
(Must be shock from seeing his friends crushed. Poor skeletons)
[Fri Jul 6 22:45:27 2007] : (140) DM:
(as in stops moving)
[Fri Jul 6 22:45:32 2007] : (140) DM:
(lol)
[Fri Jul 6 22:46:23 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): must've run out of gas
[Fri Jul 6 22:46:37 2007] : ** (150) Agatha
takes no chances and takes a good whack at it. ((coup d'etat?)) **
[Fri Jul 6 22:46:52 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Someone poke it with a stick to see if it's still active
[Fri Jul 6 22:47:08 2007] : (148) Git:
(can't crit anyway)
[Fri Jul 6 22:47:35 2007] : (150) Agatha:
Attack 1/2: [1d20+12] => [3,12] = (15), dmg [1d10+14] => [5,14] = (19)
[Fri Jul 6 22:53:38 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): Umm...test?
[Fri Jul 6
22:53:44 2007] : (150) Agatha: ((done))
[Fri Jul 6
22:54:32 2007] : (148) Lunauc: (GW): yes?
[Fri Jul 6
22:54:37 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): sec
[Fri Jul 6
22:54:41 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:) (GW): heh
[Fri Jul 6
22:54:55 2007] : (140) DM: It doesn't seem to react.
[Fri Jul 6
22:56:08 2007] : ** (150) Agatha refuses to be discouraged and hacks at it until it drops and disintegrates like the rest. **
[Fri Jul 6
22:56:37 2007] : (140) DM: (ok.)
[Fri Jul 6
22:56:47 2007] : (140) DM: (that takes a while though.)
[Fri Jul 6
22:56:47 2007] : ** (155) Kha continues down the stairs slowly **
[Fri Jul 6
22:57:12 2007] : (140) DM: (Oh yeah, Kha goes down the stairs without you as you're doing that.)
[Fri Jul 6
22:57:28 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): something tells me I just did something foolish.
[Fri Jul 6
22:57:44 2007] : (140) DM: (GM Whisper:) the stairs are unlit and spiral down into the darkness.
[Fri Jul 6
22:57:46 2007] : (150) Gautam: (GW): d'oh!
[Fri Jul 6 22:58:27 2007] : ** (148) Git
looks around to make sure no more baddies are coming up or down the stairs.. as he notices Kha stroll off alone. The rogue grips his sword hilt, considering where to stick the pointy end. **
[Fri Jul 6 22:58:28 2007] : ** (150) Agatha
looks around after she is satisfied. **
[Fri Jul 6 22:58:53 2007] : (150) Agatha:
"Where's Kha?"
[Fri Jul 6 22:59:15 2007] : (148) Git:
:whispers: "On his way to get us killed, I believe."
[Fri Jul 6 22:59:34 2007] : ** (148) Git
creeps toward the stairs and listens for any guards responding to Kha. **
[Fri Jul 6 22:59:42 2007] : ** (155) Kha lights a tourch as it gets dark, but continues on **
[Fri Jul 6 22:59:52 2007] : ** (146) Berard
follow after Git. **
[Fri Jul 6 23:02:01 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): Michael may ask you about your "Bob". Zach
[Fri Jul 6 23:02:18 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): I seem to recall we waived yours
[Fri Jul 6 23:02:39 2007] : (146) Zach:
(GW): No, I wrote up a Bob.
[Fri Jul 6 23:02:52 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): talk to Michael
[Fri Jul 6 23:03:12 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): M -- you've been added to the group whisper
[Fri Jul 6 23:03:21 2007] : ** (150) Agatha
lowers her voice as she follows Git. "Damn it. If he managed to work that silent spell of his, it's only centered on him. I may as well have rung a bell bringing the last one down." **
[Fri Jul 6 23:03:55 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( The silent spell got tied off so it isnt following Kha ))
[Fri Jul 6 23:04:28 2007] : (140) DM:
Well...someone's making his way down the stairs and not doing a very good job of masking his movements.
[Fri Jul 6 23:04:44 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): Difficult to tell how deep the stairs are
[Fri Jul 6 23:04:44 2007] : (148) Git:
:shrug: "Silent or not, once they see that twit sound won't matter."
[Fri Jul 6 23:04:51 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): and they're unlit
[Fri Jul 6 23:05:53 2007] : ** (148) Git
sneaks down the stairs after Kha, hoping to catch him before something else does. **
[Fri Jul 6 23:06:35 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): barely
[Fri Jul 6 23:06:54 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): Whereever you are, it hasn't been lived in in years
[Fri Jul 6 23:06:59 2007] : ** (150) Agatha
follows after but gives Git space. She sheathes the new blade and draws her trusty axe in the meanwhile. **
[Fri Jul 6 23:07:31 2007] : (140) DM: (GM Whisper:)
so you eventually reach the bottom. there seems to be some kind of door here that leads outside, judging by the light that seeps through the threshold.
[Fri Jul 6 23:07:49 2007] : (140) DM: (GM Whisper:)
and your companions are following you, or so it sounds like,
[Fri Jul 6 23:08:21 2007] : ** (155) Kha checks the door to see if it is unlocked, but does not open it **
[Fri Jul 6 23:08:38 2007] : (140) DM: (GM Whisper:)
it's still evening outside but the light outside the door is brighter than your surroundings
[Fri Jul 6 23:09:11 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): It's unlocked, yes
[Fri Jul 6 23:09:44 2007] : (140) DM:
He lit a torch so you can see the glow from where you are, albeit faintly.
[Fri Jul 6 23:09:47 2007] : ** (155) Kha is sits and waits at the door for the others to show up **
[Fri Jul 6 23:11:30 2007] : (140) DM:
You reach the bottom of the tower shaft and Kha is there, waiting patiently in front of a closed stone door. There seems to be hardly any noise outside, and from the looks of things, it's evening as can be seen from the darkness outside the door's threshold.
[Fri Jul 6 23:11:57 2007] : (146) Zach:
(GW): NOW he waits patiently!
[Fri Jul 6 23:11:57 2007] : (155) Kha:
"The doors unlocked."
[Fri Jul 6 23:12:12 2007] : (148) Git:
:keeps his voice low as he comes behind Kha: "What have we told yu about wandering?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:12:23 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
He knows the rest will follow him sooner or later =P
[Fri Jul 6 23:12:43 2007] : (155) Kha:
"It's good for figuring out whats going on?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:12:57 2007] : ** (155) Kha smirks **
[Fri Jul 6 23:13:21 2007] : (148) Git:
:forces grin: "Also good for raising an alarm when you get spotted."
[Fri Jul 6 23:13:35 2007] : (155) Kha:
"Which is why I didnt open the door."
[Fri Jul 6 23:14:10 2007] : (148) Git:
"And where in the Hells did yo u land us anyway? I said on top the keep, not in it. This is at least the right keep, right?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:15:15 2007] : (155) Kha:
"It is, no way I was risking getting the close to the center of the Power. We are inside the outer walls."
[Fri Jul 6 23:15:50 2007] : (148) Git:
:sighs: "And you were going to inform us where we were landing at what point?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:16:50 2007] : (155) Kha:
"You said the towers, this is one of the towers."
[Fri Jul 6 23:17:55 2007] : ** (148) Git
groans and heads to check the door, pulling it open a crack to glance outside. **
[Fri Jul 6 23:20:27 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): someone wanna explain to Michael about ethics vs. morality?
[Fri Jul 6 23:21:12 2007] : (155) DJ (Ubuntu 6.10): (GW):
Sure
[Fri Jul 6 23:21:29 2007] : (140) DM:
It's definitely evening outside and all seems to be quiet in the courtyard. Darkness blankets all your surroundings outside. So something like torchlight would definitely attract attention....
[Fri Jul 6 23:22:14 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Well basically, any idiot can spew what they consider morality, but you can get a doctorate in Ethics
[Fri Jul 6 23:22:38 2007] : (140) DM:
You're in the southeastern quadrant of a vast courtyard. The castle -- and it is quite a massive castle -- looms in the center of the courtyard. Caer Thorne. And what an appropriate name, for the external walls give it the appearance of a rose in full bloom.
[Fri Jul 6 23:23:29 2007] : (140) DM:
Screeches can be heard in the distance. Screeches, accompanied by female shrieks and a flapping of wings -- but in the innumerable hundreds or so it sounds like.
[Fri Jul 6 23:23:35 2007] :
whispering to Michael, Personal morals define and distinguish among right and wrong intentions, motivations or actions, as these have been learned, engendered, or otherwise developed within individuals. By contrast, ethics are more correctly applied as the study of broader social systems within whose context morality exists. Morals define whether I should kill my neighbour Joe when he steals my tractor; ethics define whether it is right or wrong for one person to kill another in a dispute over property.
[Fri Jul 6 23:23:48 2007] : (148) Git:
(can we see the entrance of the central keep from here?)
[Fri Jul 6 23:23:55 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): up to you
[Fri Jul 6 23:24:17 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): M -- there's a ton of material on the site so whether you want to watch the game or read, it's up to you
[Fri Jul 6 23:24:21 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): 0.o sorry.. what's the actual questio here?
[Fri Jul 6 23:24:44 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): he wants to know what does it mean to be neutral and where can he get a good explanation of that
[Fri Jul 6 23:25:03 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): he wants to know where neutral lies on the scale of good and evil as he tends to gravitate to extremes
[Fri Jul 6 23:25:19 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): it might be helpful if he remains after the game assuming people are still awake that that point
[Fri Jul 6 23:25:32 2007] : (140) DM:
(barely)
[Fri Jul 6 23:25:49 2007] : (140) DM:
(there are several actually)
[Fri Jul 6 23:27:05 2007] : (140) DM:
(scratch that. no you can't)
[Fri Jul 6 23:27:38 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): basic simplification: Good characters generally feel a need to help eithers for one reason or another and/or feel the "Forces of Good" should always triumph. Evil Characters are usually self-serving, and/or seek suffering and death toward others, and Neutral characters usually are indifferent to powers and do what they feel at the time, rather than being guided by ideals or such
[Fri Jul 6 23:28:13 2007] : (175) Michael:
so morals are about one particular thing and ethics are about broader more general things?
[Fri Jul 6 23:28:19 2007] : (148) Git:
"Great.. now how do we get past Harpies?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:29:17 2007] : (175) Michael:
like if My brother punches me in the face is it ok to punch him back versus is it right or wrong to respond with violence to violence?
[Fri Jul 6 23:30:28 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): that's dumbed down simplification anyway, if you want a more indepth diagnosis of standard inhibitions and motivations for specific alignments just ask.
[Fri Jul 6 23:30:59 2007] : (150) Agatha:
"Good question. It's a long ways to the next tower."
[Fri Jul 6 23:31:20 2007] : (140) DM:
(each square btw = 30')
[Fri Jul 6 23:31:35 2007] : (140) DM:
(so a really long ways away)
[Fri Jul 6 23:32:14 2007] : (146) Berard:
"I don't suppose Kha can open another portal?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:32:23 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): You'll have to be more specific
[Fri Jul 6 23:32:32 2007] :
whispering to Michael, More like Morals are personal, and Ethics are scocity based. (eg. someones personal morality may dictates that they should not have sex until they are married, though there is no Ethical reason for this)
[Fri Jul 6 23:32:49 2007] : (155) Kha:
"I dont want to risk it."
[Fri Jul 6 23:33:15 2007] : (148) Git:
"No thanks, anyway. I don't need to end up half way through a wall somewhere."
[Fri Jul 6 23:34:12 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Ok, whcih alignment you want first and please include lawful or chaotic as well, since that has a major influence
[Fri Jul 6 23:34:38 2007] : (175) Michael:
but ethics might examine the consequences to a society if its members all became sexually uninhibited?
[Fri Jul 6 23:35:11 2007] : (148) Git:
(can I see the rock garden from the door?)
[Fri Jul 6 23:35:20 2007] : (175) Michael:
or the effects of an institution like marriage in a society?
[Fri Jul 6 23:35:41 2007] :
whispering to Michael, In your example, Ethics would dictate if you were allowed to punch him back or not, Your personal Morality would dictate if you did it or not
[Fri Jul 6 23:35:49 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): ok...
[Fri Jul 6 23:36:51 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): he has to be lawful neutral?
[Fri Jul 6 23:37:11 2007] :
whispering to Michael, And yes Ethics would study those. And may create new ethical rules, but a personals morals dictates if they follows what scocity deems Ethical
[Fri Jul 6 23:37:22 2007] : (140) DM:
(hm)
[Fri Jul 6 23:37:25 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): :shrug: didn't know. Ok, Lawful Neutral:
[Fri Jul 6 23:37:37 2007] : (140) DM:
(that's 300' away, so probably not)
[Fri Jul 6 23:37:56 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Keep in mind alignments can be interpretted innumerable ways. It is just a generalization
[Fri Jul 6 23:39:13 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Lawful Neutral could mean someone who follows rules and regulations out of fear of punishment, sticking with the status quo just so they don't get caught. The majority of people today fall into this alignment.
[Fri Jul 6 23:40:30 2007] : (140) DM:
(so what's going on folks?)
[Fri Jul 6 23:40:47 2007] : (146) Berard:
"Do we have a way into the keep?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:40:51 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Lawful does not have to mean they simply follow rules. They might ignore laws handed down to them all together, but still they may feel a need for some type of structure in their lives. So, meticulous planners, control freaks and anyone with compulsive behavior may fall in there as well
[Fri Jul 6 23:42:05 2007] : (155) Kha:
"We could just walk."
[Fri Jul 6 23:43:09 2007] : (146) Berard:
"Walk? Into the keep?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:43:12 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Neutral can mean a person just has no strong feelings toward things, one way or the other, not idealistic enough to seek to help people, nor malicious enough to harm others without reason, but they are still human with full range of emotion, acting out of charity, joys, pains and angers just like everyone else.
[Fri Jul 6 23:43:37 2007] : (155) Kha:
"You have a better idea?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:44:11 2007] : (146) Berard:
"How do you plan to get by the guards and the gates?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:44:51 2007] : (155) Kha:
"Kill them."
[Fri Jul 6 23:45:15 2007] : (146) Berard:
"So let me see if I understand this. Because really, I want to understand."
[Fri Jul 6 23:45:23 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Alternatively, a person may have once held an extreme mood. A person who was once bold and courageous may have been shocked by some tragedy or made a horrible mistake and is now unsure and avoids heroics more, or a formerly evil person my want to redeem for their sins, but still does not have a true interest in charitable deeds.
[Fri Jul 6 23:46:07 2007] : (146) Berard:
"You did not want to teleport to the keep, because that would bring too much attention from the owners. But you are perfectly fine with waltzing up to the main gate, fighting their collected forces, and then battering down the main door."
[Fri Jul 6 23:46:32 2007] : (148) Git:
:to Berard: "Love how he thinks, right?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:46:33 2007] : (146) Berard:
"Don't you think that just might draw the owners' attentiion?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:46:45 2007] : (155) Kha:
"Not bring too much atention, kill us all is more like it."
[Fri Jul 6 23:47:04 2007] : ** (148) Git
eyes through the crack in the door, trying to look and listen for the harpies, trying to get a count and positions on those nearby. **
[Fri Jul 6 23:47:12 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): What time of day is it?
[Fri Jul 6 23:47:27 2007] : (155) Kha:
"You have not felt the power coming from that place."
[Fri Jul 6 23:47:29 2007] : (146) Zach:
(GW): Shortly after midnight?
[Fri Jul 6 23:48:05 2007] : (146) Berard:
"No, I haven't. You have, which is why walking up to the front door might not be a good idea.
[Fri Jul 6 23:48:09 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Actually.. I would call Batman Lawful Neutral
[Fri Jul 6 23:48:52 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): He has a deep compulsive nature, and he does what he does out of a feeling that he must, rather than a true spirit of charity
[Fri Jul 6 23:49:06 2007] : (150) Agatha:
"Hmph. You said the was path underground from some rock garden, didn't you?"
[Fri Jul 6 23:50:59 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): (I'd say about 12:30 or so)
[Fri Jul 6 23:51:09 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): Bats is totally LN. He lives by law, even if it isn't what society's law.
[Fri Jul 6 23:51:21 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): you entered the Gateway at midnight and the combat took some time as well as climbing downstairs
[Fri Jul 6 23:51:27 2007] : (140) TaliesinNYC: (GM Whisper:)
(GW): so roughly 12:30 thereabouts
[Fri Jul 6 23:51:57 2007] : ** (155) Kha shrugs **
[Fri Jul 6 23:53:54 2007] : (150) Gautam:
(GW): I'd say so.
[Fri Jul 6 23:54:14 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Lawful does not mean having to follow imposed law. It just means that a person lives up to certain ideals or morals, among which may be following imposed laws, but more likely are self-imposed laws.
[Fri Jul 6 23:55:03 2007] : ** (155) Kha heads to the door and looks out ((Can he see area 15?)) **
[Fri Jul 6 23:55:16 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Batman was very big on status quo and punishing the wicked. He was a vigilante who felt that he was doing what society needed. In that way, he is lawful
[Fri Jul 6 23:56:24 2007] : ** (148) Git
looks up trying to determine how high the walls are, and where he's hearing the harpies from(trying to guage the distance of their 60' darkvision) **
[Fri Jul 6 23:58:38 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Well, you can have a personal moral that anyone who wrongs you should be wronged in return, which could be taken as neutral, but lawful, or you may feel the person should be punished gravely, which may be more evil, but still adhering to lawful. Or you may feel that others should be given a chance to make up for their transgressions, which is good and lawful.... a basic example
[Sat Jul 7 00:02:17 2007] : (155) Kha:
(( nodding off ))
[Sat Jul 7 00:02:21 2007] : (146) Berard:
"Unless anyone has any other ideas, it looks llike we are down to fight, sneak, or withdraw."
[Sat Jul 7 00:03:03 2007] : (148) Lunauc:
(GW): Sure. Lawful Good just means you are more likely to make decisions along that line. It doesn't mean you don't have human range of emotions. If you are completely horrified or sickened by that mass murderer, for instance, if that mass murderer killed your family, alignment is probably not going to be a big hurdle to jump. Though that idealistic lawful good person may quickly be sickened by their own act
[Sat Jul 7 00:03:41 2007] : (150) Agatha:
"There's no other way. We'll have to sneak along the wall to a better spot and find a safer way in."
[Sat Jul 7 00:03:42 2007] : (148) Git:
"I think we can sneak through. I don't think they can see this far in the dark."
[Sat Jul 7 00:04:41 2007] : (146) Berard:
"Then it looks like "sneak" it is."
[Sat Jul 7 00:04:56 2007] : (140) DM:
(Kha -- not unless you can see up to 300' away)
[Sat Jul 7 00:05:18 2007] : (148) Git:
"I'll go first, if nothing happens, follow after me. Move slow as you can and try to stay quiet."
[Sat Jul 7 00:05:25 2007] : (140) DM:
(we can stop here if you like since DJ is falling asleep)


Back to Tolmara Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms