Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
11 users online
2 Registered
0 Hidden
9 Guests
Registered Users: Dog Ate Homework, GeorgeGem


Back to MelNethra Logs
(151) DM: (3) DM: The gems fuse into place

(151) DM: (3) DM: The gems fuse into place...
** (10) Ian Cromwell waits to see what happens. **
(3) DM: ...and the door begins opening slowly, descending into the ground.
(2) Calehan: "This scene looks a little familiar. It needs more wailing and gnashing of teeth though to be like the entrance."
(14) Helisandra: "No, I think we all had enough wailing with the entrance."
** (14) Helisandra glances back at the stone face, to see if anything looks different on that side of the room. **
(3) DM: (nope)
(14) Helisandra: (( so - that's it? the door descends? what happened to the cliffhanger? ))
(3) DM: As the thick stone wall shudders slowly into the earth, little dust devils float out of the vault, dancing about your ankles. The chamber revealed beyond is 20' square, its painted walls depict a grisly scene. Dozens of animal-headed humans and demi-humans struggle to break free of strangling vines as sharp thorns tear hungrily at their flesh. Above this disturbing vision (near the ceiling) hangs a faded red banner of silk, 6' wide and embroidered over and over with those four accursed symbols. From this vantage, it is unclear how the banner is affixed to the walls.
** (14) Helisandra peeks into the room. "Grisley." **
** (14) Helisandra looks at the banners suspiciously. **
(3) DM: The floor is made of red, green and gold ceramic tiles. A large deep-green tapestry (16' square) is suspended from the center of the ceiling above. (15' above). It seems to shimmer like dragon fly wings. Four brass bowls filled with blue coals hang 5 1/2' off the floor by delicate chains attached to the ceiling at the corners of the vault. A dozen clay stoppered urns line the N and S walls of the vault and opposite the opening is a great black iron portal. Occupying the center of this chamber is a marble sarcophagus, 7' long, 3' wide and 4' high and expertly crafted.
(2) Calehan: "Definitely do not stand under that banner. It looks portentous."
(14) Helisandra: "They look sort of like tapestries to me."
(3) DM: The sinking door finishes its descent with a loud slam.
(10) Ian Cromwell: " Remember what tapestries can do Helisandra."
(14) Helisandra: "I do." Heli shudders.
(3) Voice: "Grave robbers! Defilers! Thou hast violated my tomb! I, the indomitable Tzolo, wilt have my revenge! Thou shalt all perish!"
(3) DM: Immediately, a high pitched buzzing sound ensues from the vault and the green tapestry hanging from the ceiling begins to transform into a grotesque, buzzing cloud!
(14) Helisandra: "Why don't you just help us with Acereak?" she calls back, not actually figuring it will do any good.
(3) DM: (and on that note, we'll stop)
(2) Calehan: "We wouldn't have to violate your tomb if you had a nice accessible apartment in a city."

** (138) Helisandra watches the tapestry transform. "Damn tapestries. Apparently you and Acererak had much in common." she mutters. **
(151) DM: It seems to be transforming into an enormous swarm of stinging, biting insects.
** (136) Calehan begins incanting, though he does give some warning first. "Time to do some pest control." **
(138) Helisandra: \/me keeps back from the insects, heading Calehan's warning.
** (138) Helisandra keeps back from the insects, heading Calehan's warning. **
** (138) Tian draws out his blade, waiting. **
** (136) Garret waits for the sparks to fly. **
** (136) Calehan finishes his spell and his dagger shoots a spark into the back of the chamber which explodes into a fireball. [10d6] => [2,1,6,3,1,4,3,3,5,3] = (31) **
** (150) Ian Cromwell draws his heavy flail as he backs away from the door. **
(151) DM: That didn't seem to have had much effect on the number of insects in the cloud.
(151) DM: Curiously enough, the insects don't cross over into the chamber of the Uzrivoy. However, the entire area within the vault is covered in a creeping, virulent mass.
(138) Helisandra: "Well, at least they are staying put. Got anything else to try Cale?"
** (138) Tian positions himself along the wall, near the entrance to the chamber so that he is out of the way, but easily able to move into attack if needed. **
(136) Calehan: "Yeah, one more thing to try."
** (138) Helisandra draws her rapier, keeping an eye on the chamber and the cloud of insects. She also tries to listen for any chanting coming from the back of the chamber. **
whispering to Zane, nope
** (136) Calehan uses the faster cadence of the more powerful dispel magic. White light streaks from his swift blades into the swarm. "Begone, pestulent conjuring." [1d20+17] => [16,17] = (33) **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+20] => [14,20] = (34)
(151) DM: It doesn't seem to have worked.
(136) Calehan: "Ok, they're now really bugging me."
(138) Helisandra: "Just be glad that they are staying put. Otherwise they would *really* be bugging you."
(136) Calehan: "They're staying put, but they're still in the way."
(136) Calehan: "As long as they're going to stay in there, I'll try one more spell to remove them before someone tries going in."
(138) Helisandra: "Please, go ahead."
** (150) Ian Cromwell steps forward alittle,calling out to the woman in the other room," Tzolo we grow tired of waiting,come out and face your death." **
(151) DM: No response.
** (136) Calehan incants another spell and sends a spectral pair of daggers into opposite ends of the room. As they disappear into the swarm an arc of lightning flashes between them. [15d6] => [2,2,2,1,6,1,6,4,4,1,6,2,5,4,2] = (48) **
(151) DM: That seems to have made a dent in the swarm...albeit a barely noticeable dent.
(136) Calehan: "I think that thinned them out a bit."
(138) Helisandra: "Although only slightly. Not enough to really try getting in yet."
(150) Ian Cromwell: " Well it she is not coming out,I am going in to face her."
(138) Helisandra: "Even your faith will do little to protect you from that swarm Ian."
(136) Calehan: "I know a spell that should though."
** (138) Helisandra glances back at Calehan. **
(136) Calehan: "I doubt they can bite through stone."
(150) Ian Cromwell: " That may be so Helisandra,but we can ill afford to stand idly by and wait."
** (138) Helisandra catches the idea Calehan has. That might work. So Ian - you want to go fetch her?" **
** (138) Helisandra catches the idea Calehan has. "That might work. So Ian - you want to go fetch her?" **
(150) Ian Cromwell: " If I must,then yes I shall go and bring her forth."
** (136) Calehan incants the spell he hinted at. His dagger appears to take on a granite coating before he passes its protection on to Ian. **
(138) Helisandra: "Unless Cale has enough spells for all of us."
** (150) Ian Cromwell looks over at Calehan, " Are you done now?" **
(136) Calehan: "I'd like to see them try to eat diamonds. Unfortunately I only have the means for this spell a few more times."
** (150) Ian Cromwell clutches his shield tighter,his hand gripping his heavy flail he enters the room where Tzolo is at,calling out Solnors name as he enters the room. **
(138) Helisandra: "Well then, hurry back Ian. Otherwise we might have to have Cale here use a couple more of those to come after you."
(150) Ian Cromwell: " Tzolo,in Solnors name I am here to vanquish you."
(151) DM: (have to look something up)
whispering to Ian Cromwell, ok
(151) DM: When Ian enters the area, all of the insects move to intercept him...
(138) Helisandra: "Are you sure about this Cale?" she asks, the concern in her voice evident as the insects seem to swallow up the form of Ian.
whispering to Ian Cromwell, something is scattered over the floor. you can sense something -- whatever it is -- possibly caltrops? -- but they're invisible
whispering to Ian Cromwell, as for the insects, well, you get to stomp over them
(136) Calehan: "Of course. It'll take a while for insects to get through something like that. It's not going to last forever though."
** (138) Helisandra nods to Cale, listening for any sounds she can hear from within the room - whether it is a woman screaming, chanting of a spell, or even a man crying out in pain. **
(151) DM: The sarcophagus within the room is made of the purest white marble. Its sides are carved to depict intertwining snakes and thorny roses. The lid has a relief carving of an elephant headed human wearing an exquisite splint mail breastplate, it s arms crossed over its chest. In one hand, it holds a smooth oval stone, carved with the first mud sorcerer symbol. A sheathed bastard sword is at its side. The head protrudes from the lid more than the rest of its form, the curling trunk, sharp tusks, fanged maw and evil, cunning eyes, all carved in great detail.
(151) DM: Its eyes seem to follow Ian's movements within the room closely.
(150) Ian Cromwell: " In Solnors name I call you forth evil deamon of the undead to face your fate,come now and face me if you dare."
Game disconnected!
(151) DM: When Ian touches the sarcophagus in an attempt to move it off or open it, he is suddenly thrown out of the room by an unseen force as a shimmering wall of light descends from the ceiling directly in front of the sarcophagus.

(136) Calehan: "Can you see anything that maybe controls the swarm?"
(156) DM: When Ian attempts to open the sarcophagus, he is suddenly thrown back out of the vault by an unseen force that also causes a shimmering curtain of light to descend from the ceiling in front of the sarcophagus.
** (138) Helisandra moves over to Ian. "I guess you found something?" **
(156) DM: The elephant headed form on the sarcophagus lid begins to change into a more fleshy-grayish hue as it slowly emerges from the coffin lid, glaring all the while at you in hatred.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [3d6] => [5,3,2] = (10)
** (150) Ian Cromwell flies out of the room,landing none to gracefully,as he sits up,then stands,he looks over at Calehan," What were you saying?" **
whispering to Ian Cromwell, 10 impact damage
(136) Calehan: "Oh, nothing. I think you've gotten something ready to come out and play."
(150) Ian Cromwell: " So it would seem Calehan,were I you I would be ready for the coming battle,she does not appear to be happy at seeing one who serves Solnor."
** (138) Helisandra looks up at the creature that is emerging. "Another elephant man?" **
(136) Calehan: "Then up first will be something good in any brawl, and it helps that we're in front of the doorway right now as well."
** (138) Tian tightly grips his blade, remaining to the side, awaiting the creature's emergence from the vault. **
** (136) Calehan casts a spell around them and everyone can feel a light brush of magic, like wind though the tomb air is still, hastening each movement. **
(156) DM: After a minute or so, it suddenly sits up from the sarcophagus and stands firmly on the coffin lid, drawing its sword. It does not move forward, trapped seemingly as it is behind the shimmering curtain.
(136) Calehan: "Now how to best remove that barrier."
** (150) Ian Cromwell enters the room once more,reaching out to touch the shimmering curtain of light. **
(156) DM: It follows Ian's movements closely.
(136) Calehan: "Alright, if you'll come outside, I think it'll exit the room quite obediently when I remove that wall. Hastily, so be ready for it."
** (150) Ian Cromwell walks around the entire sarcophagas,trying to see if he can enter beyond the curtain of light. **
(156) DM: (nope)
** (136) Calehan raises his daggers to point at the glowing barrier, ready for when Ian is a safe distance away from Mr. Elephant. **
** (150) Ian Cromwell leaves the room at Calehans request. **
(150) Ian Cromwell: " Well there is little I can do in there at the moment."
** (136) Calehan incants a familiar spell. A green ray of light stabs into the glowing light infront of the sarcophagus. **
(156) DM: The wall vanishes and it rushes out to meet you. (init)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20] => [18,15] = (33)
(136) : Initiative: [1d20] => [11,4] = (15)
(136) Calehan: ((That would be me))
(138) Helisandra: Initiative: [1d20] => [16,8] = (24)
(136) Garret: Initiative: [1d20] => [7,3] = (10)
(138) Tian: INIT: [1d20] => [5,15] = (20)
(150) Ian Cromwell: Init: [1d20] => [8,5] = (13)
(138) Helisandra: (( battle map or just use text? ))
(156) DM: ((ok, before we begin, I need to find out if you guys can stay till the end of combat. if someone needs to go to bed, then it would be best if we table the combat till next week. keep the inits.))
(156) DM: ((just use text))
(138) Helisandra: (( I'm good for a number of hours still. ))
(150) Ian Cromwell: ( Is wide awake)
(136) Calehan: ((We've got little enough room to account for.))
(136) Calehan: ((I'm doing well. Though my jokes may continue to be bad.))
(138) Helisandra: (( what's new? ))
(156) DM: ((33, the elephant))
(156) DM: It immediately engages Ian.
(138) Helisandra: (( so we are all outside the vault now, so the swarms are not a problem, right? ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20] => [20,20] = (40),[1d20] => [2,16] = (18),[1d20] => [14,10] = (24)
(136) Calehan: ((Unless the swarm decides to join us))
(156) DM: (the swarms vanish when it emerges from the vault)
(156) DM: (AC 40 (threat), miss and miss)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20] => [12,20] = (32)
(156) DM: (critical hit)
(150) Ian Cromwell: Fortitude save: [1d20] => [1,18] = (19)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d10] => [4,15] = (19)
(156) DM: As it plunges it's sword into Ian's side, he petrifies and becomes a stone statue.
(156) DM: (24, Heli)
** (138) Helisandra stares in shock for a moment as Ian becomes a statue. (delay, until just after Tian) **
(156) DM: (20, Tian)
** (138) Tian growls in anger as he moves in from the side, attacking the elephant man with quick motions. **
(138) Tian: Frenzy Fang (Vorpal) Attack Roll: [1d20] => [19,25] = (44) ===> Damage: [1d6ퟮ] => [6,1,7] = (14)
(138) Tian: Frenzy Fang (Vorpal) Attack Roll: [1d20] => [19,20] = (39) ===> Damage: [1d6ퟮ] => [5,1,7] = (13)
(138) Tian: Frenzy Fang (Vorpal) Attack Roll: [1d20] => [18,15] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d6ퟮ] => [5,1,7] = (13)
(138) Tian: ((And Haste attack)) [1d20] => [5,25] = (30)
(138) Tian: (( three crit checks. ))
(156) DM: (roll to confirm. it's immune to vorpal attacks.)
(138) Tian: [1d20] => [16,25] = (41), [1d20] => [7,20] = (27), and [1d20] => [8,15] = (23)
(156) DM: (total the damage pls. math challenged)
(138) Tian: (( how many are crits? ))
(156) DM: (1)
(138) Tian: [14힏뗟] => 54
** (138) Helisandra shakes off the shock of Ian, and seeing Tian getting into the battle, she does the same. She quickly moves opposite Tian, striking the elephant man. **
(156) DM: It doesn't seem to be injured all that much and doesn't bleed. Gaping wounds open from Tian's strikes, wounds that seem to slowly knit themselves back together.
(138) Helisandra: Hasted Rapier Full attack.:
Attack 1: [1d20] => [12,24] = (36) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6] => [5,7] = (12)
Haste attack: [1d20] => [18,24] = (42) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6] => [5,7] = (12)
Attack 2: [1d20] => [4,19] = (23) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6] => [3,7] = (10)

(156) DM: (roll to confirm crit)
(138) Helisandra: (( sorry, just wanted to make sure Heli wasn't forgotten... And since no vorpal, I'm assuming no sneak attack? ))
(156) DM: (2 hits)
(156) DM: (correct)
(138) Helisandra: (( Crit Check: [1d20] => [3,24] = (27) ))
(156) DM: (not a crit)
(138) Helisandra: (( 24 damage ))
(156) DM: (15, C)
** (136) Calehan steps up to add his help to the fight, though wary for its incredible resilience. **
** (136) Calehan moves in a combat stance and strikes out with both his daggers.
**

(136) Calehan: Full Attack: Dagger [1d20㻣2�] => [4,9,4,4,1,-2,2,1] = (23) and [1d20㻣2�] => [1,5,4,4,1,-2,2,1] = (16) and Haste [1d20㻣2�] => [13,9,4,4,1,-2,2,1] = (32) Dagger [1d20㻗2] => [14,9,4,1,1,-2,2] = (29)
(156) TaliesinNYC: (all miss)
(156) TaliesinNYC: (10, G)
(136) Calehan: "I was just warming up."
(136) Garret: "This isn't practice, Cale."
** (136) Garret steps up to deliver some real attacks. **
(136) Garret: Icy Burst Katana 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [15,25] = (40) ===> Damage: [1d10] => [6,4,3,3,6] = (22)
(136) Garret: Icy Burst Katana 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [6,20] = (26) ===> Damage: [1d10] => [1,4,2,3,6] = (16)
(136) Garret: Icy Burst Katana 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d10] => [6,4,4,3,6] = (23)
(136) Garret: Icy Burst Katana 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [4,10] = (14) ===> Damage: [1d10] => [1,4,2,3,6] = (16)
(136) Garret: Frost Wakizashii, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [15,24] = (39) ===> Damage: [1d6�] => [2,2,1,6] = (11)
(136) Garret: Frost Wakizashii, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [15,19] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d6�] => [2,2,1,6] = (11)
(136) Garret: Frost Wakizashii, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [2,14] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6�] => [4,2,3,6] = (15)
(136) Garret: Frost Wakizashii, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [8,9] = (17) ===> Damage: [1d6�] => [3,2,4,6] = (15)
(156) DM: (roll to confirm crits. 3 hits.)
(136) Garret: ((Ok, that didn't work out how I wanted, let me count it up.))
(136) Garret: ((Should only be one roll for the Wakizashi here. Let's see what I have then.))
(136) Garret: Extra attack from haste: [1d20] => [20,25] = (45) => [15,25] => (15, 25)
(156) DM: (well that's a threat, so roll to confirm)
(136) Garret: Threat: [1d20] => [1,25] = (26)
(136) Garret: ((Does not confirm))
(156) DM: (oh well...)
(136) Garret: (ok, one more damage roll)
(136) Garret: Damage: [1d10] => [5,4,1,3,6] = (19)
(136) Garret: ((Total is 52))
(156) DM: It's somewhat injured, although you swear that some of its wounds seem to have knit back together.
(156) DM: (33, the elephant)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20] => [7,20] = (27),[1d20] => [17,16] = (33),[1d20] => [17,10] = (27)
(160) Ian Cromwell (enter): 03:36
(156) DM: (against Tian -- probably missed: AC 27, 33 and 27)
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (160) Ian Cromwell...
(156) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(150) Ian Cromwell' from room...
(138) Helisandra: (( all miss ))
(150) Ian Cromwell (exit): 03:36
(156) DM: (k. 24, H)
** (138) Helisandra strikes out again in rapid succession, trying to do some kind of damage. **
(138) Helisandra: Hasted Rapier Attack: [1d20] => [15,24] = (39) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6] => [1,7] = (8)
(138) Helisandra: (( ignore that. ))
(138) Helisandra: Hasted Rapier Full attack.:
Attack 1: [1d20] => [6,24] = (30) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6] => [2,7] = (9)
Haste attack: [1d20] => [16,24] = (40) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6] => [1,7] = (8)
Attack 2: [1d20] => [8,19] = (27) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6] => [5,7] = (12)

(138) Helisandra: (( Crit Check: [1d20] => [9,24] = (33) ))
(156) DM: (1 hit, roll to confirm)
(156) DM: (nope. so 8 damage then)
(156) DM: (20, T)
** (138) Tian strikes out with Frenzy Fang with four very quick chops. [1d20] => [3,26] = (29), [1d20] => [11,26] = (37), [1d20] => [3,21] = (24), [1d20] => [19,16] = (35) **
(138) Tian: (( Crit Check: [1d20] => [3,16] = (19) ))
(156) DM: (2 hits, roll for crit confirms)
(138) Tian: [2d6�] => [1,1,2,14] = (18)
(156) DM: (that's it?)
(138) Tian: (( for just two hits - and rolling 1 on both damage dice... ))
(156) DM: (ok. 15, C)
** (136) Calehan next flurry, more like a blizzard, of attacks does indeed make his first swings look like a warmup. The air crackles with energy as he brings his blades around in a dazzling display that leaves the impression of a pattern in the air after it passes. In fact, the pattern closes around one blade at the final strike drawing dark tendrils of magicka in the air after it. ((Lots of things.)) **
(136) Calehan: Full Attack: Dagger [1d20㻣2�] => [12,9,4,4,1,-2,2,1,7] = (38) and [1d20㻣2�] => [14,5,4,4,1,-2,2,1,7] = (36) and Haste [1d20㻣2�] => [3,9,4,4,1,-2,2,1,7] = (29) Dagger [1d20㻗2�] => [19,9,4,1,1,-2,2,1] = (35)
(156) DM: (3 hits. it does have SR btw.)
(136) Calehan: ((I'll roll that if I hit with my spell.))
(136) Calehan: Vampiric Touch: Trying to hit with it too. Spell Storing Dagger [1d20㻣2�] => [2,9,4,4,1,-2,2,1,7] = (28)
(156) DM: (nyet comrade)
(136) Calehan: Piercing/Slashing: Dagger [1d4] => [3,4,2] = (9) Arcane Energy [7d4] => [4,2,3,3,4,3,2] = (21)
(136) Calehan: Piercing/Slashing: Dagger [1d4] => [3,4,2] = (9) Arcane Energy [7d4] => [1,3,3,3,4,4,2] = (20)
(136) Calehan: Piercing/Slashing: Returning Dagger [1d4ퟭ] => [2,1,2] = (5)
(136) Calehan: ((64))
(156) DM: (10, G)
(136) Garret: Icy Burst Katana 2-weapon Attack Roll 1: [1d20] => [6,25] = (31) Attack Roll 2: [1d20] => [15,20] = (35) Attack Roll 3: [1d20] => [5,15] = (20) Attack Roll 4: [1d20] => [7,10] = (17) Hasted Attack [1d20] => [11,25] = (36).
(136) Garret: Frost Wakizashii, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20] => [20,24] = (44)
(136) Garret: Critical Threat [1d20] => [12,24] = (36)
(156) DM: (wow. crit.)
(156) DM: (3 hits, 1 of which is a crit.)
(136) Garret: Damage: [1d10巗侸ﭗ竻羺ﭗ竻澵瞯뫻坺] => [10,4,3,3,6,9,4,3,3,6,5,2,5,6,2,2,6] = (79)
(136) Garret: ((For laziness,t hat's the total.))
(138) Tian: (( and a nice total it is. ))
(156) DM: It's severely injured, judging by it's wounds, yet it's still alive and more to the point, some of its wounds start to knit shut.
(156) DM: (33, the elephant)
(156) DM: It spread it's hand and it's sword wide and lets loose a cone of frost at Tian (and anyone who's in front of it).
(156) DM: (AOO)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [15d6] => [3,5,4,3,4,5,4,2,6,2,4,3,3,4,1] = (53)
(138) Helisandra: Hasted Rapier Attack: [1d20] => [14,24] = (38) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6] => [3,7] = (10)
(136) Garret: Attack: Spell Storing Dagger [1d20㻣2�] => [17,9,4,4,1,-2,2,1,7] = (43)
(138) Tian: AOO - [1d20] => [8,26] = (34)
(136) Calehan: ((Er, obviously that wasn't Garret's weapon.))
(136) Garret: Icy Burst Katana 2-weapon Attack of Opportunity: [1d20] => [18,25] = (43)
(138) Tian: (( let me know if Tian's hit. ))
(156) DM: (both hit, roll for crit (G) and damage)
(156) DM: (and Tian, Reflex)
(136) Calehan: Icy Burst Katana 2-weapon Attack Roll 1: [1d20] => [20,25] = (45)
(138) Tian: Reflex: [1d20] => [10,20] = (30)
(136) Garret: ((Ok, that's a crit.))
(136) Calehan: Piercing/Slashing: Dagger [1d4] => [2,4,2] = (8) Arcane Energy [7d4] => [3,4,4,4,2,2,2] = (21)
(156) DM: (Tian takes 53 damage from the cone of cold. Probably someone else did but I'm not going to sweat it.)
(136) Garret: Damage:[1d10] => [9,4,2,3,6] = (24) Critical burst:[1d10巗侷] => [8,4,4,3,6] = (25)
(138) Tian: damage - [1d6ퟮ] => [2,1,7] = (10)
(156) DM: (so 25 from Cale?)
(136) Garret: ((I got 29 from Cale, 49 from Garret.))
(156) DM: It collapses to the ground but it's wounds continue to regenerate.
(156) DM: (and on that note, we'll stop.)


Back to MelNethra Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms