Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
4 users online
0 Registered
0 Hidden
4 Guests
Registered Users: None


Back to Forgotten Realms Logs
Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room

Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(400) DM: ((last session you met Lady Winter and reported on your triumph against the hobgoblins. She rewarded Ruth with title to the keep and created you the Greenwood Adventurers. you've made plans to visit Tsharliira Tentrees and also learned about the seals.))
(389) Donovan: ((Sushil seemed rather interested in that keep, as I recall.)
(395) Sushil: (Aahh.. yes. My new freeloading pad.
(403) Fildin: (( so, we are on our way to Tsharliira? ))
(395) Sushil: (Heheh.. he's hoping to get Ruth enough wealth and convince her to allow him to work as her personal mage, for eventual financial backing of his research of course. ; P)
(400) DM: ((yes))
** (403) Fildin plays a tune on his longhorn with a very set beat of six tunes in the main chorus. It is quite uplifting and seems to be one that speaks of empowerment and strength. **
(381) CaspersGhost (enter): 20:05
** (395) Sushil and his minion follow along, enjoying fildin's tune **
(381) CaspersGhost (exit): 20:06
(395) Sushil: :As they go: "So, Lady Ruth, what do you plan to do with your newly inherited home?"
(389) Ruth: "I am not certain yet. I need to think on it."
(395) Sushil: "Ah... I suppose it is a bit much to take in. After all, land and title, it is a lot of responsibility. You must make sure you are capable of them before making rash decisions."
(389) Ruth: "I will need to find people to hire for staff; guards, cooks, cleaners and the like. It will take a lot of preparations."
(395) Sushil: :nods in agreement: "True. It would be best if you had an advisor to help with such administrative decisions. After all, if you take the life of a Harper in replacement of your uncle, you may be away questing a good deal."
(395) Sushil: "Did your Uncle have any friends here in town? Some who would be willing to help his niece in honor of the man..?"
(389) Ruth: "We are going to see an acquaintance of his right now, actually. Though they had somewhat of a falling out in more recent years."
(389) Ruth: "He did not visit Eveningstar frequently; only as much as necessary."
(395) Sushil: "Still you may want to consider chatting about in town later. After all, you might learn more about your uncle, and find friends you may have never knrew you had."
** (403) Fildin stops playing. "Ruth, I wonder if Tshariliira knew that your Uncle was with the Harpers..." **
(389) Ruth: "When people learn that I could be newly in charge of Stonewatch Keep I am sure I will find many friends I never knew I had."
(395) Sushil: :keeps walking: "By the way... how far away does this Tshariliira live?
(403) Fildin: "She's just a little further in town."
(395) Sushil: :to Fildin: "I probably would not bring up the Harper thing unless she does... Just in case."
(403) Fildin: "I did not plan on it. But if she worked with him so long, you would think she knew. Then again, maybe Harpers are even more secretive than I thought."
(389) Ruth: "She did not mention it last time. Maybe it is supposed to be secret."
(395) Sushil: :jests: "Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if I should even know."
(395) Sushil: (ff
(395) Sushil: ?)
(389) Ruth: :counters:"Know what?"
(400) DM: ((if you want))
** (403) Fildin laughs. "So, no mention of that aspect. Well, let's see what the lady has to say this time, shall we?" **
(389) Ruth: "We will just see what she has to say. She was worried about the seals before we even found out that man was hunting for them. That is why I want to let her know."
(395) Sushil: "Then at least she knows some things of importance." :walks along to the building: "Out of curiousity, what was her relation to your uncle?"
(400) DM: The door is ajar. All seems quiet inside.
(389) Ruth: "A colleague in wizardry."
(395) Sushil: :nods in thought, before asking: "Does she always leave her door open?"
(403) Fildin: "Something about this not seem right?"
(403) Fildin: "Last time, it was closed and locked, and had some beautiful lips that spoke to us before letting us in."
** (395) Sushil groans before tapping his minion with his staff and ordering: "Enter." :with that, the skeleton proceeds to enter through the door, to take any ambush or trap in its master's place. **
(389) Ruth: "She definitely took privacy seriously. Something is amiss."
(400) DM: The interior is quiet and dark.
(395) Sushil: "Let us hope this is a simple mistake then." :once his minion is safe inside, Sushil follows after.:
** (403) Fildin glances at Ruth, unsure of what this means, but steps through the doorway with a worried shrug. **
** (395) Sushil looks about the dark room for a moment for a torch or candle, while listening in the distance for any sign of struggle or alarm. **
** (389) Ruth follows through the doorway carefully. **
(400) DM: There seems to be no movement within. The entryway to the tower leads to a staircase in the central shaft that leads to various rooms within.
(400) DM: One thing that catches your eye in the vestibule is a gigantic painted representation of Mystra.
(403) Fildin: "Lady Tshariliira?" Fildin calls out.
(400) DM: Silence.
** (395) Sushil turns to Fildin: "Shhh.. if there is an intruder, we do not wish them to know of our presence." **
** (403) Fildin looks over the painted picture. **
** (403) Fildin mouths 'Sorry' to Sushil. **
(395) Sushil: "Draw your sword and Go." :with a jab of his staff he leads his servant form behind toward the staircase, poking his from side to side as one would herd a sheep... an armed sheep at that.:
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
whispering to Zane, Part of the painting seems to have a raised portion, as in not totally flat.
** (395) Sushil gazes up the tower shaft, listening and watching for any sign of life above before proceeding. **
(403) Fildin: "Beautiful..." he whispers. Suddenly his expression changes and he looks confused. "Again?" he asks, looking more closely at the painting.
(395) Sushil: "Hmm?" :glances over to Fildin:
** (403) Fildin reaches out and very lightly brushes his fingertips over part of the painting. **
(389) Ruth: "Do you think it hides something? Seems common around here."
(403) Fildin: "Yeah, part of this doesn't look right."
(395) Sushil: "Oh..?" :whispers: "Perhaps it holds some glammer to impress visitors."
** (403) Fildin glances up at Mystra's face. "Pardon me Mistress of Magic." He then looks back to the others. "Not magic, this part has been repainted." **
(395) Sushil: "Who would paint over Mystra?" :wonders aloud as he approaches the others.: "Perhaps she purchased a fraudulent artword by mistake."
** (403) Fildin runs his fingers over what appears to be a painted disc of Mystra's holy symbol. **
(403) Fildin: "I think it is not fraudulent, but designed to hide something."
(395) Sushil: "The paint still wet?"
(403) Fildin: "No, this was done a while ago. Ok, I hope I don't ruin this." Fildin attempts to remove the symbol.
(395) Sushil: "While you do that, I'll see if I can find the Lady of the house. Mystra forbid, she may be getting strangled by an intruder as we speak." :returning to his minion, Sushil begins leading the bag of bones up the stairs.:
(395) Sushil: :hoping that since they heard no doors open or close on entering means nothing has beendisturbed, he looks for open doorways as he proceeds up.:
whispering to Lunauc, ALL of the doors are open
whispering to Lunauc, the place is ransacked
(389) Ruth: "Hold the door here, Fildin, while you look into that. I will back up Sushil's search."
whispering to Lunauc, also it appears there was a battle that took place here. some doors are blown apart, walls are blasted and burnt
** (403) Fildin works over the painting, a flake of paint falling down. He looks down in horror, before looking back up to Mystra "Forgive me." He then notices that there is indeed something behind where the fleck fell from and so he continues to work, carefully removing flecks of paint around the item imbedded in the painting. He responds to Ruth with just a nod as he continues to work. **
** (389) Ruth looks down from the top of the stairs before turning down the other direction from Sushil, searching for a sign of Tsharliira. **
** (395) Sushil is stopped kneeling at the top of the stairs beside a body. Sighing he inspects it. **
(395) Sushil: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
(395) Sushil: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
** (389) Ruth is stopped short by the discovery. **
** (395) Sushil glances back to Ruth with a sober expression: "The Lady Tshariliira I presume?" **
(395) Sushil: (brb)
** (389) Ruth frowns, "Yes, it is." **
(395) Sushil: (back)
(395) Sushil: "Well.. it seems there was quite the magical dual here. Her attacker was a mage of some merit." :offers as inspects the corpse for the death blow, signs left by the killer or anything of importance she had on her:
(395) Sushil: "The place was ransacked, I' assuming after the murder.. they must have been looking for something. Which begs me wonder... how is Fildin coming along with the odd painting downstairs?"
(395) Sushil: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
(389) Ruth: "It might have been the sinister fellow you overheard a few days ago."
(395) Sushil: "I was thinking that myself already. Unfortunately we lack proof to back it up."
(395) Sushil: (what is the area at the top of the stairs? a walkways with doors surriounding? a big open loft?)
(400) DM: (sitting room and her personal chambers)
** (395) Sushil looks about the body for scuff marks or a blood trail, trying to determine if this is where she died or if she were brought to this position, thinking perhaps her killer brought her here to interrogate her on what he saught. **
** (395) Sushil gets up and begins searching about the Lady's chambers for anything a hastily retreating murderer would have missed. while idly looking for clues he keeps a discrete eye for valuables and magical parphenilia. **
** (403) Fildin walks up the stairs after a couple minutes, with a black cloth in his hand, displaying a wax seal with the symbol of Mystra displayed on it. "Uh, guess what I found." **
(389) Ruth: "Oh, I wonder which one that is."
(403) Fildin: "I would guess your uncle's. Either he had her take it to keep it even safer, she took it to keep it safer, or she took it to spite him." He glances down at the body. "Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever know now."
(395) Sushil: (also looking for any correspondance letters/ diaries for info about Ereadus)
** (395) Sushil picks up a book and sits on the bed, flipping through pages, scanning for something. **
(395) Sushil: :stopping at one section, he reads aloud: "Edearas came to see me today. His Burden is something he can bear no longer. He gave me the seal to keep safe. theorizing it would be safer in my hands than at Stonewatch... and who would suspect his bastard daugher?"
(395) Sushil: :idly offers to Filden: "Now we know."
(395) Sushil: :adds unnecessarily: "A bit irresponsible to leave such information written here though."
** (395) Sushil closes the book and holds it out to Ruth then, citing, "Here... private thoughts should be lept among family." **
(395) Sushil: (kept even*)
** (389) Ruth takes the book in her hands, "In the family, huh." **
(403) Fildin: "Ok, I don't know how fragile this is, so I'm putting it away fro safe keeping for now." Fildin set the black felt carefully down on the floor. He then folds each corner of the black felt over the wax seal, allowing the wax seal to be covered, which makes it disappear entiresly. Fildin then picks up the black felt and shakes it straight and folds it back into a small square and places it into a pocket.
(403) Fildin: "Yes, we do know. I'm glad that is the case, shows that they were still close."
(484) Lunauc (enter): 21:44
Attempting to assign the role of LURKER to (484) Lunauc...
Attempting to assign the role of LURKER to (484) Lunauc...
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (484) Lunauc...
(403) Fildin: (( reposting ))
(403) Fildin: "Ok, I don't know how fragile this is, so I'm putting it away fro safe keeping for now." Fildin set the black felt carefully down on the floor. He then folds each corner of the black felt over the wax seal, allowing the wax seal to be covered, which makes it disappear entiresly. Fildin then picks up the black felt and shakes it straight and folds it back into a small square and places it into a pocket.
(403) Fildin: "Yes, we do know. I'm glad that is the case, shows that they were still close."
(400) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(395) Lunauc' from room...
(395) Lunauc (exit): 21:45
whispering to Lunauc, an entry dated one month ago says that someone named Verek tried to see her, that she rebuffed him, that he said once a Zhent, always a Zhent, that she claimed that the sins of the past are gone from her soul
(484) Sushil: :as he gathers several of Tshariliira's personal effects on the bed: "One more thing... an entry in the book about a month ago.. it says a mage named Verek visited her. Verek was the name of the mage who I overheard in the inn days back."
(484) Sushil: "I'd say that's pretty good evidence of his involvement."
(484) Sushil: :after gathering several books, and more expensive looking items on the bed, he scans them over oddly: (detect magic)
(403) Fildin: "So, what else do we know about this Verek? Anything?"
(484) Sushil: :shrugs: "He is a disciple of Bane. Or at the very least presents himself as one. And.. if the diary entry is proof enough, Tshariliira was a zhent at one point, alongside him."
(389) Ruth: "Or presented herself as one."
(403) Fildin: ""A Zhent? And a possible disciple of Bane? This is not good."
(484) Sushil: "We may want to inquire with Brother Aurelian at the Temple of Lathander about the man. Having been a witness to Verek, he has hopefully been continuing a watch for the villain around town."
(403) Fildin: "True, if she truely was - why would she not turn over the seal to avoid death?"
(484) Sushil: "And we can inquire to the mercenary that was working for him... if the man is still being held at the temple."
(403) Fildin: Wow, you were awfully busy before arriving at the keep, weren't you?"
(484) Sushil: "I don't like to be bored." :grins slightly as he examines the lady's things:
(389) Ruth: "Reviewing what we can see, the place was ransacked and valuables were... left behind? That means they were looking for something specific."
** (403) Fildin glances around the room. "Speaking of authorities, shouldn't we let the guard know about this?" **
(484) Sushil: "I'd say the seal is pretty specific."
(389) Ruth: "This news definitely needs to be delivered."
(484) Sushil: "Apparently the fight start downstairs and ended here. I'm guessing she led her attacker away from the seal while making it appear she was on her way to protect it. Smart girl."
(484) Sushil: "By the way, ruth... if Tshariliira had no other family, I'd bring that diary with you as prrof to Lady Winter. I believe you just inherited a tower as well."
(403) Fildin: "The way things are going, by next month, you will own all of Cormyr."
** (389) Ruth sighs, "So much trouble it will be to rule Cormyr, you know." **
(484) Sushil: :groans: "Death is a gruesome business... but profitable at times."
(484) Sushil: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)
(484) Sushil: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)
(484) Sushil: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
(484) Sushil: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [4,8] = (12)
(484) Sushil: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
** (484) Sushil begins picking out specific items from the bed and placing them in his minion's pack for future processing; a wand, a dagger, bracers and couple potions and spellbooks. "Fildin, would you mind gathering the loose coin about the room. We really should be on our way." **
** (403) Fildin glances over at Ruth, to see her reaction. **
** (389) Ruth shrugs, "We should go let the guards know about this, and Tessaril as well. At least the minor details." **
(403) Fildin: "Alright. The guards first? Since they would be doing the investigation. That is, unless they give it to us as well."
(389) Ruth: "What to do with her possessions though? If Tessaril does not know who they belong to now, we should bring them rather than leave the tower empty and unwatched."
(484) Sushil: "Absolutely my lady. After all, it is better we use what resources she left behind in order to pursue her killer."
** (403) Fildin nods to Ruth and beginns packing up the loose coins and any other transportable wealth (gems and the such) that he can find. **
(400) DM: For a War Wizard, Tsharliira isn't particularly well off.
** (484) Sushil begins toward back toward the stairs, his treasure totin minion in tow. On his way down, he takes note of where Tshariliira kept her study... for future reference. **
(400) DM: ((75 gp in assorted coinage, and the aforementioned items))
(400) DM: ((your minion is carrying the items in how...?))
(484) Sushil: (he wears a backpack)
(484) Sushil: 0.o
** (403) Fildin packages the coinage up and heads on out. **
(484) Sushil: "We should see lady Winter before going straight to the guard. After all, this is a matter involving secretive knowledge."
(389) Ruth: "We can do both; giving her time to prepare."
(403) Fildin: "You mean just tell Lady Winter and let her pass it on to the guards?"
(484) Sushil: "Should we tell her we found one of the seals?"
(484) Sushil: :nods to Fildin: "Yes, I feel she'd have a better handle on the situation than the local guard captain."
(403) Fildin: "Hmm, if we do - she might be able to relax a little more. Although, now I really wonder what that undead creature is guarding back at the keep?"
(484) Sushil: "At the very least he is keeping attention away from the seal being at that tower."
(403) Fildin: "Yes, but that room was so far from the keep, it is unlikely that anyone would have looked for it there anyway."
(484) Sushil: "Hmm..." :whispers: "Perhaps I make take it with me to the Temple of Lathander."
(403) Fildin: "The seal? Why?"
(484) Sushil: "After all, if the worst befalls, and Lady Winter is the next victim, it would be better she not be found with two seals on her. And if we should pursue Verek, I'd rather not bring one right to him. Rather.. if it is secreted away in a place that Edearas, Tshariliira nor the Lady ever knew it was to be.. a holy and guarded place, such as the Temple of Lathander..."
(484) Sushil: :shrugs: "It is but a thought."
(403) Fildin: "Right now, it is secured away well enough. Only we three know exactly where it is."
(484) Sushil: "We deal with at the very least a mage of considerable power... somehow the tight lip of our trio does not comfort my senses."
(403) Fildin: "Maybe, but I still feel better knowing exactly where it is at all times, as opposed to leaving it somewhere, even with a Temple of Lathander."
(484) Sushil: :nods: "If you insist."
(484) Sushil: "Now... do we have to go through that entire, guard messenger process again to get a meeting with Lady Winter?"
(403) Fildin: "I tihink this time we can go straight to Lady Winter's house."
(484) Sushil: "Wonderful."
(484) Sushil: "Oh..." :suddenly noticing his minion's pose: "Resheathe your sword, by the way. No need to return to town like we're conquering the place."
(484) Sushil: (afk a sec)
(389) Ruth: "I was planning to go directly to the Winter Estate and just send someone ahead."
(484) Sushil: (ff?)
(403) Fildin: "Sounds good. Lead the way." Fildin falls in behind Ruth.
(400) DM: ((so let me know what you want to do.))
(484) Sushil: (heading back to Winter's to let her know what's happening)
** (389) Ruth leads to the Winter Estate. ((This is something the town leader should know about, considering. The captain of the guard as well, of course.)) **
(400) DM: Amreth is here, outside the estate.
** (403) Fildin waves to Amreth. **
(484) Sushil: :gestures to Amreth as they approach: "Think he's been waiting here a while? Or can he see the future?"
** (402) Amreth halts his banter with the guards and glances over at the others, "Well, there you are." **
(403) Fildin: "Yeah, we were just finding more family of Ruth's."
** (402) Amreth cocks a brow, "Yeah? Sounds like fun. I was under the impression you'd have words with the 'lady' and be on your way back out. Grinkle's missed you lot terribly, and you missed the feast." **
(484) Sushil: "There was a feast? Well, now I do feel disappointed."
(403) Fildin: "We thought so as well, but we found out more than we bargained for."
** (402) Amreth glances down at Fil, "Do tell, he says, and looks to Ruth, "To tell you the truth, I was rather worried you lot'd taken off on your own, but I see my suspicions were in error." **
(402) Amreth: "So what'd you find out?"
(484) Sushil: "It may be better to speak of such things in more private settings."
(484) Sushil: :glances to the guards:
(403) Fildin: "Well, it turns out that Ruth has even more family. Of course, we found that out too late."
** (402) Amreth glances from Ruth to Fil, and back, "Sounds unpleasant." **
** Ceridyn sends a guard in to Lady Winter with Ruth's request. **
(400) DM: The guard returns, and whispers to Ceridyn, who then turns to you and says, "Lady Winter will see you now. This way please."
** (389) Ruth follows the guard inside. **
(400) DM: He leads the way to the rear of the manor into a rose garden, to a gazebo in the back.
** (403) Fildin nods in response to Amreth and follows Ruth in. **
** (402) Amreth follows Ruth and Fil inside. **
(400) DM: She's having tea with her ladies-in-waiting.
(400) Ceridyn: "M'lady, adventurers to see you with urgent news."
(484) Sushil: "Stay." :orders to his armed minion, who stands his ground outside beside the guards, requesting of them not to harass the easily angered mute, before following the others in:
** (403) Fildin glances quickly at the flowers, but takes no time to stop and smell the roses since he knows that he is once again bothering Lady Winter, and time is important. **
** Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar glances up with a concerned look on her face. "Leave me," she says to her maids. **
** (403) Fildin gives a quick bow to Lady Winter as the maids take their leave. "We appologize interrupting you Lady Winter, but we have news that we were sure you would want to know as soon as possible." **
** (389) Ruth waits for the the maids to get out of sight before explaining the news. **
** (403) Fildin steps aside after the announcement for Ruth to explain more.
**

(389) Ruth: "Tsharliira Tentrees has been killed; she had one of the seals."
** (389) Ruth holds up the diary, "Edaeras left it to her to guard some time back. Fortunately it is still safe." **
** (402) Amreth stands behind Fildin, arms folded across his chest and listening to Ruth. **
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "I see. Please tell me all about it."
(498) Mikal (enter): 23:03
(498) Mikal (exit): 23:03
(389) Ruth: "She had some dealings with Verek, a banite, in the past. I believe he is the wizard who killed her. However, whoever killed her was clearly looking for something and did not find the seal."
(389) Ruth: "Further, what she wrote about the seal hints that she is, was, related to Edaeras, his daughter."
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "Ah yes, she did hint at it over the years but I never knew. Please, go on."
(403) Fildin: (( Donovan went AFK, so Fildin will step in. ))
(484) Sushil: "This man who we think killed her, Verek, He is also the one who hired the hobs to kill Edearas. I am not sure if he is still about town, but Brother Aurelian of the Church Lathander may be able to help the guard in their watch for the mage, should he return to the city."
(403) Fildin: "Unfortunately, that was about all that we read. We were not ready to pry though her books yet, as we knew we needed to pass on the information. However, as Ruth mentioned - we found her killed in her own home, her door to her tower unlocked and wide open. We know whoever did this did not rob her, thus leading us to be sure they were after something specific. And when I found the seal hidden in her tower, we figured that was what they had been after."
** Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar nods and waits. **
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "So you have the seal? And what do you propose to do with it?"
(484) Sushil: "We've been rather debating that."
(403) Fildin: "Yes, we do have it currently. Once I realized what it was, it was uncovered from it's hiding spot and could not be simply left there."
(484) Sushil: "You have a seal in your protection, Lady, yes? What do you think is the safest option?"
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "That is entirely up to the current occupant of Stonewatch."
** Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar turns to gaze at Ruth. "The seal is your responsibility as titleholder to the keep. It is your decision and your burden." **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+5] -> [12,5] = (17)
(402) Amreth: ((Suggestion: Hire a roguish bodyguard.))
(389) Ruth: "Of course it is. You probably already knew you were in danger; just now you know how close it is."
(484) Sushil: "And.. what of Tshariliira? Did she have any other family to inform?"
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "I can't advise you on this other than to say that you should do what you think is best. With great power comes great responsibility."
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "As far as I know, Edaeras was her father. I know of no other relatives."
(400) DM: "Based on what you've told me." (forgot to add that)
(484) Sushil: :nods: "Then that would make Lady Ruth her last relative... no?"
(389) Ruth: "Just the only one nearby, Sushil."
(484) Sushil: :shrugs, and offer to Ruth: "Right, forgive me for butting in. I just prefer to see matters such as this handled quickly and efficiently. left to linger they tend to become a ... heavier depressant."
(354) Dj Gilcrease (enter): 23:35
(403) Fildin: (( brb - smokin ))
(484) Sushil: ...
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (354) Dj Gilcrease...
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "I shall leave it to you to think of an appropriate solution then. As for Tsharliira's tower, the building shall revert to the Crown."
(484) Sushil: "And her personal belongings...?"
(400) DM: ((bring DJ up to speed please))
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "Those are for you to do as you wish."
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "The matter of Tsharliira having been a former member of the Dark Network is a matter of serious concern and should be looked into further. Therefore, I charge you in the name of the King, to bring the one known as Verek to justice and to do all that you can to see this through."
(389) Ruth: "I fully intend to."
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "Ceridyn, dispatch a guard or two to her tower and post men there so that it shall not be unwatched."
** Ceridyn nods and waits. **
** (402) Amreth glances at Ruth, "Goin' to be needing to take me along, I figure?" **
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "I look forward to hearing of your successful resolution of this matter."
** (389) Ruth bows, "I look forward to bringing the matter to resolution." **
(403) Fildin: "Shall we still return tomorrow as planned, or shall we immediately set out to stop Verek?"
** (484) Sushil nods to Lady winter, before bowing to Ruth, "Though I have not been a tru member of your troupe until now, I would greatly appreciate the right to aid you in this matter, Lady." **
(389) Ruth: "I will retire to Mynamere's for the day. I have a lot of thinking to do."
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "Until next time then."
** (354) Vadania sits with Hile untill the others have left wishing to talk to the Lady Winter alone **
** (389) Ruth does indeed retire to the inn, reading Tsharliira's journal some. **
** (403) Fildin returns with Ruth to the Inn, where he reamins in the common room for some time, gettng something to eat and drink - and when finished, playing some music for those there. **
** (484) Sushil follows Ruth back to the inn, planning to go through Tshariliira's spellbooks, and suggesting Ruth pay attention in reading the diary for any mention of the magic items they found in the tower. **
** (354) Vadania looks up after the others have left "Sorry to press your time Lady Winter, but I have been informed that we must swwear an Oath before my friends and I are recognized as such. And that this Oath required me to swear loyalty to a ruler I have never met, thus cannot judge his worthiness myself, so I ask you is this ruler worthy of loyalty, and why?" **
** (402) Amreth takes a seat next to Ruth, "You've dealt with what you needed to deal with here, I believe. If you've not got your book buried too deeply in that book there, it's time we discuss my compensation for my efforts in claiming your inheritance." **
(402) Amreth: ((Err nose buried*)))
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "It is required of all adventurers who wish to form a company in this Kingdom."
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "I am a representative of His Majesty, so you may judge His Majesty's worthiness by me if you desire."
(354) Vadania: "Ok, answer one question for me. Is it right to mourn the loss of a loyal companion, even is that companion is not humanoid?"
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "Of course."
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar: "What kind of question is that?"
** (484) Sushil heads up their room to study in peace **
(389) Ruth: "Not too buried for you. There was certainly a lot of wealth there."
** (354) Vadania nods with a slignt choke in her voice "I was banishment from my Family and clan of the Choldalwood for doing such when the Krenshar that raised Hile was slain in protection of those woods." **
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar:
"Loyalty is bound to loyalty. It matters not who or what your companion was."
(354) Vadania:
"Thank you, I knew I was correct, but ... " **choughs to clear her voice** "I think I may like this land better then my own, I will be here on the marrow with my friends to swear my oath"
(389) Ruth:
"How many days was it? Five or so? The countryside seems to blend together after a while."
** (354) Vadania stands and bows to the Lady Winter then leaves to find her friends **
(400) Tessaril Winter, of Eveningstar:
"Until next time then."
(400) DM:
(and on that note, we'll stop)


Back to Forgotten Realms Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms