Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
7 users online
1 Registered
0 Hidden
6 Guests
Registered Users: ShawnRop


Back to Damrosil Logs
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:20 2007] : (200) J

[Sat Oct 06 21:19:20 2007] : (200) J.C. (enter): 21:19
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:22 2007] : (204) Donovan (enter): 21:19
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:23 2007] : (203) Zane (enter): 21:19
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:27 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (204) Donovan...
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:31 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (189) TaliesinNYC...
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:35 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (204) Donovan...
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:38 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (203) Zane...
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:41 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: who is JC?
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:48 2007] : (200) Cael: Me
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:53 2007] : (198) Daelan (enter): 21:19
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:53 2007] : (203) Zane: Son of god?
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:56 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (200) J.C....
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:57 2007] : (202) Lunauc (enter): 21:19
[Sat Oct 06 21:19:58 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: ah
[Sat Oct 06 21:20:02 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (198) Daelan...
[Sat Oct 06 21:20:06 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (202) Lunauc...
[Sat Oct 06 21:20:24 2007] : (203) Zane: Or not... ;-)
[Sat Oct 06 21:20:56 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease (enter): 21:20
[Sat Oct 06 21:21:04 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (197) Dj Gilcrease...
[Sat Oct 06 21:21:43 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: lemme get food and we'll start in a few
[Sat Oct 06 21:21:51 2007] : (203) Zane: k
[Sat Oct 06 21:22:15 2007] : (207) J.C. (enter): 21:22
[Sat Oct 06 21:22:25 2007] : (207) J.C.: This night is starting off oh so well.
[Sat Oct 06 21:22:57 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (207) J.C....
[Sat Oct 06 21:22:59 2007] : (203) Zane: Connections issues already, huh?
[Sat Oct 06 21:22:59 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(200) J.C.' from room...
[Sat Oct 06 21:23:00 2007] : (200) J.C. (exit): 21:23
[Sat Oct 06 21:23:24 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: so what have you decided on as a PC? for Mel Nethra?
[Sat Oct 06 21:23:38 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, you'll be arriving in Nith Tar Valon this session
[Sat Oct 06 21:24:22 2007] : (207) J.C.: Well, I haven't completely decided yet, but I've been playing with the idea of a barrow gnome wizard, if at all possible.
[Sat Oct 06 21:26:58 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: oh that'll be cool
[Sat Oct 06 21:27:31 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: finally a use for tinker gnomes
[Sat Oct 06 21:27:33 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: heh
[Sat Oct 06 21:27:39 2007] : (207) J.C.: Heh
[Sat Oct 06 21:28:46 2007] : (207) J.C.: So, I finally got some of the WoT books from my friend. Read through New Spring this week and just started The Eye of The World this morning. There are a few things that make more sense now.
[Sat Oct 06 21:29:49 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: What has gone before: (95) DM: The sullen stable boy comes shuffling around from an outhouse in the rear of the inn, then stops and stares at Daelan while the argument is in progress.
(95) Okrosh: "I...Oh yes, certainly."
(95) Okrosh: "One harp a night, meals and drinks are extra."
(95) DM: (harp are sp)
(92) Daelan: " I study those I intend to harm Atross,and no Morti,I did not even give her a thought when I fired,it was instinct nothing more."
** (77) Cael looks at the barkeep, "I'll have what he's having." Nodding towards Thom, then placing a couple gold pieces on the counter. **
** (95) Mikiti backs away from you (Daelan) then continues on into the stable. **
(89) Thom: Thom allows his voice to pick up a little volume. "Now, I don't want just any room. I'm quite spent from my journey. I want you to show my all the rooms you have so I can make sure I get the best one, understood?"
(88) Morti: "And if she was an innocent girl... what will you do to make up for this?"
(95) Okrosh: "Oh well, in that case, come this way."
** (89) Thom looks to Cael. "Cael, please watch my drink and be sure that everything is safe, would you?" **
** (77) Cael nods. **
** (89) Thom stands and follows Okrosh. **
(87) Atross: "Daelan, help me bring up the body. Perhaps under the open sky you can study one you have already harmed."
(92) Daelan: " If she was innocent,which she was not,but if she was I will give my gold to her family."
(88) Morti: "You think Gold will make up for this?"
(92) Daelan: " It seems to work on most Edain.''
(88) Morti: "No.. if she was innocent, I want you to face honest judgement."
(88) Morti: "Show some of the high Elven Honor you boast about and take responsibility for youractions."
(95) Okrosh: "So, what brings you to Ruairi?"
(89) Thom: morti/Daelan/atross in the courtyard. Thom and Okrosh wherever he leads me.
** (95) Okrosh leads Thom up to the second floor. "There are five rooms on this floor. One is occupied, I think." (holds his head) **
(95) Okrosh: "Forgive me. I haven't been myself for the past few days."
(92) Daelan: " And what of you Human,will you stand up and be judged for all the killings you have done in your travels,were all evil or were they just evil in your eyes,if I am to be judged then I judge myself."
(89) Thom: "Actually, a cousin of Valkoris did. Since then, my companions and i have found ourselves deep in the mystery surrounding this Andress, and have found a number of questions about her actions."
** (95) Okrosh whirls around and regards you (Thom) with deadly serious eyes. **
(88) Morti: " I grieve for the times I have had to kill, but I've never done it without life on the line. You killed in cold blood. That makes you Evil in my eyes."
(95) Okrosh: "Hsst! That name is not to be spoken aloud. Even here in my own inn."
(89) Thom: "I get that feeling from the few locals that have been willing to talk." Thom looks back at him, his eyes showing all seriousness.
** (95) Okrosh looks about as if he can't trust the walls. "Come to my room." **
(89) Thom: "Very well, my appologies." Thom follows him where he leads.
(92) Daelan: " You just said you do not fight or kill unless your life in in danger,yet you attacked me and I did nothing to provoke you,I did not raise my bow in your direction,so you are just as evil in my eyes as I am in yours.''
(95) Okrosh: "Many people in the village have been cowed by 'Her Grace', if you haven't noticed. Why we cannot or will not speak is a mystery to me."
** (87) Atross sighs, "Enough." Atross swings himself down into the well and begins lowering himself down to the bottom. **
(87) Atross: "He said he doesn't kill, not that he doesn't fight."
(88) Morti: "AS if that weak bolt could kill you. But I admit.. I'm fighting the urge not to follow [email protected]
(95) Okrosh: "She was born here in Ruairi, did you know that?"
** (88) Morti shakes his head and steps up onto the ledge of the well, without pause he drops down into the well, activating his levitating boots along the way to slow his descent **
** (89) Thom keeps his voice low to show that he doesn't want to be overheard either. "Yes, there is something strange about that. Born here you say, does that mean Shaunnra was as well?" **
** (95) Okrosh leads Thom to a side bedroom, opens it and shows him inside, then locks the door. **
(92) Daelan: " But you did not know for sure that your magic would not kill me did you Morti? You just attacked without thought,all I did was anger you."
(95) Okrosh: "What do you know of Shaunnra?"
(89) Thom: "A few things, but not nearly enough. Most of what I know came from her squire."
(95) DM: (fyi to the group -- I'll continue with Thom and Okrosh, but I'll leave you guys in the welll for now and pick up next session)
** (88) Morti does not answer back up the well, as he kneels over the corpse. He takes a moment to meditate on the matter in the darkness down below. **
(95) Okrosh: "I see.
(95) Okrosh: "What do you want to know then?"
** (88) Morti eventually draws a breath, scoops the girl up in his arms and levitates back up the shaft. **
(89) Thom: "I know that she was sent to the valley ((I forget the name given to it and the buildings)) after Astari did not return. She was slain there, but makaged to send her steed back out. This, apparently, went against what the minions of the Dark wanted for the valley. So, we went, gathered the bodies we found, removed the evil that we could, and returned the bodies here. Of course, there is still the matter of Shaunnra's soul being trapped."
** (87) Atross at the bottom securely lifts the spy's body and climbs out of the well with practiced ease. (oh no, I started it, it's mine.) **
(95) Okrosh: "Don't you find it strange that a priestess of Bralvanyr, who it is said, grants his faithful clerics the power to raise the dead, cannot do so when called upon?"
(95) Okrosh: "Or that she demonstrates her compassion in less merciful ways?"
(89) Thom: "Strange - no. Ridiculuous - yes. Less merciful? So she has whipped subjects before as well?"
(95) Okrosh: "Andress is as different from Shaunnra as night is from day, though they were both kin."
(88) Morti: :Once the body is back top-side(regardless of how) Morti insists: "We'll take her to the
Inn, someone there should be able to identify her."
(95) Okrosh: "She has a strange way of demonstrating the god's mercy. 'An eye for an eye.' 'You shall not lie, or you shall lose your tongue.' 'You shall help those in need, or you shall suffer the same need.'"
(89) Thom: "I know all to well that being related does not mean two people will be the same. But I wonder if there is more to it than that. According to Shaunnra's squire, Shaunnra's spirit is trapped under Ruairi."
(95) DM: (but we can get to that next session)
(95) Okrosh: "I do not know anything about that. I'm sorry."
(88) Morti: (Aaww.. but i'll have lost the Firey Spirit by then)
(95) DM: (you can get it back, lol)
(89) Thom: "What about the cavern under the town that I'm guessing has an entrance in your basement?"
(95) Okrosh: "At one time there was a series of catacombs that were built underneath Ruairi, when this village was an ilythi'iri stronghold. I do know there was a secret cellar that I had boarded up when I took ownership of the
Inn, but I cannot tell you much more than that, except that some whisper that there is a tunnel to the Sunless Lands near the catacombs."
(95) Okrosh: "Perhaps the cellar leads to the catacombs. I can show you where it is, if you would like."
(89) Thom: "Hmm, I think that I will need to look at that cellar. Yes, I would like that."
** (89) Thom asks Okrosh as they walk about the girl, describing her in fairly general terms, asking if he knows who she is as they walk. **
(95) Okrosh: "I have never seen her."
(89) Thom: "No problem. My friend said that he saw her and she was acting strange, even for how most people act around strangers. So, I thought I'd ask."
(95) Okrosh: "There is something going on in our village that is, how shall I put it...very mysterious. Why trade has disappeared, why people are cowed by a woman who is not who she is, why those who speak "disappear" never to be seen again."
(95) Okrosh: "I hope that whoever you are, you can put a stop to what has befallen our town." (holds a hand to his head)
(95) Okrosh: "Strange, as if I had woken from a dream."
(89) Thom: "I understand your plight better than you can imagine. At least, parts of it."
** (95) Okrosh shows you to a private staircase. "This leads to the basement. The secret cellar is behind an oak cabinet. I'm sure you could look into it." **
(89) Thom: "Absolutely. I'll leave you to get back to running your inn."

[Sat Oct 06 21:29:59 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (from last session)
[Sat Oct 06 21:30:03 2007] : Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
[Sat Oct 06 21:30:04 2007] : Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
[Sat Oct 06 21:31:13 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 06 21:31:13 2007] : (207) Cael: (whispering): (GW): Okay Morti, think Fiery Spirit
[Sat Oct 06 21:31:55 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, since this is a split group yet again (!) let's type in the main window
[Sat Oct 06 21:32:29 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): (GW): Aw... too bad
[Sat Oct 06 21:32:51 2007] : (189) DM: You [Sevis] => Sevis get to Nith'Tar Valon three or four days later.
[Sat Oct 06 21:33:01 2007] : (189) DM: er
[Sat Oct 06 21:33:14 2007] : (189) DM: You (Sevis) get to Nith'Tar Valon three or four days later
[Sat Oct 06 21:33:48 2007] : (203) Thom: Thom examins the oak cabinet that Okrosh mentioned, searching it for any traps before trying to find a way to get past it.
[Sat Oct 06 21:33:56 2007] : ** (202) Morti insists Atross and Daelan bring the woman with him to the inn to be identified. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:33:58 2007] : ** (203) Thom examines the oak cabinet that Okrosh mentioned, searching it for any traps before trying to find a way to get past it. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:35:38 2007] : (189) DM: The city is a majestic sight, visible for miles around. It hovers over an isle in the midst of the river and seems to be constructed atop platforms of crystal and cloudstuff. A bridge of light connects the floating city to a gate-town at the river's edge.
[Sat Oct 06 21:36:30 2007] : whispering to Zane, there seems to be no traps
[Sat Oct 06 21:36:48 2007] : ** (198) Daelan inspects the dead woman,shaking his head as he places 3 fingers on her chest. " She must have moved." **
[Sat Oct 06 21:37:22 2007] : whispering to Zane, the cabinet doors are roughly mansized. you think that the way into the catacombs would be to enter the cabinet doors.
[Sat Oct 06 21:37:36 2007] : (202) Morti: "Yeah.. when she was alive. Now come along." :speaks harshly, for him:
[Sat Oct 06 21:38:08 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 06 21:38:08 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): ok - I am not going to head off without the party at least knowing where I am, but I wanted to have an idea to make it quicker later on.
[Sat Oct 06 21:38:24 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Did you take my arrows Morti?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:38:39 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I find it strange they are not where they should be."
[Sat Oct 06 21:39:15 2007] : (202) Morti: "No. I didn't touch them." (think don or thom did, no?)
[Sat Oct 06 21:39:16 2007] : ** (203) Thom shortly after returns to the common room of the Inn. Nodding to Cael as he returns, Thom retakes his seat and his drink. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:39:43 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Did you take them Atross?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:39:47 2007] : (204) Atross: "Thom must have. They weren't around when I got down there. Now let's try to avoid a riot, alright?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:40:10 2007] : ** (207) Cael speaks softly, not turning to look at Thom, "So, what have you learned?" **
[Sat Oct 06 21:40:27 2007] : (198) Daelan: " As you wish Atross."
[Sat Oct 06 21:40:40 2007] : ** (198) Daelan turns and continues to brush the horse. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:40:50 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 06 21:40:50 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): Not that these townspeople seem capable of the emotion to start a riot, but...
[Sat Oct 06 21:40:50 2007] : ** (202) Morti hangs his head. Groaning,he nods to Atross. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:40:56 2007] : (189) DM: A couple of farmers look up at you as you enter the common room, and then seeing the corpse with you, rise in alarm.
[Sat Oct 06 21:41:24 2007] : (189) Farmer: "Eh? Who's that you have there?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:41:25 2007] : (202) Morti: (we're still by the well)
[Sat Oct 06 21:41:34 2007] : (189) DM: (never mind then)
[Sat Oct 06 21:41:36 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): *cough*
[Sat Oct 06 21:41:59 2007] : (203) Thom: "Way downstairs into the catacombs that we're seeking. I think it might come in handing in the morning."
[Sat Oct 06 21:42:47 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): And that is exactly why Thom left the body alone... Oh well. :-)
[Sat Oct 06 21:42:55 2007] : ** (202) Morti scowls at Daelan turning his back, and looks to Atross, pleadingly, "Can we please go find out who she is now?" **
[Sat Oct 06 21:43:31 2007] : (204) Atross: "I'll lead and hopefully everyone can remain calm."
[Sat Oct 06 21:43:41 2007] : ** (207) Cael nods before taking a drink. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:43:54 2007] : (202) Morti: :nods to Atross
[Sat Oct 06 21:44:22 2007] : ** (204) Atross carrying the body leads Morti and Daelan in. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:44:29 2007] : (189) DM: (ok then see above)
[Sat Oct 06 21:44:47 2007] : (202) Morti: (gotcha)
[Sat Oct 06 21:44:48 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "What do you have there?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:45:19 2007] : (202) Morti: :looks meekly to the farmer: "W-we were hoping you would be able to tell us. Do you know this woman?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:45:23 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh makes soothing noises at his patrons in an effort to calm them as he turns his attention to you. Still, they can't help but stare. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:45:35 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Remember that I asked Okrosh about a girl, describing her. So, he might recogonize the description...
[Sat Oct 06 21:45:40 2007] : (204) Atross: "I was hoping someone here would be able to tell me. She turned up in the well outside while we were searching."
[Sat Oct 06 21:45:41 2007] : (189) Farmer: "I've never seen her in my life."
[Sat Oct 06 21:46:14 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Sense motive on those that respond to Morti and Atross - [1d20+16] => [10,16] = (26)
[Sat Oct 06 21:46:24 2007] : (202) Morti: "She was here earlier."
[Sat Oct 06 21:46:28 2007] : (189) DM: Okrosh gives a shake of his head. "Neither have I. What happened?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:46:51 2007] : (202) Morti: (sense motive)
[Sat Oct 06 21:47:00 2007] : (198) Daelan: " She was the one spying on the people upstairs."
[Sat Oct 06 21:47:02 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): farmer is telling the truth. same for Okrosh
[Sat Oct 06 21:47:27 2007] : whispering to Lunauc, as far as you can tell, they're telling the truth
[Sat Oct 06 21:47:32 2007] : (204) Atross: "I didn't see, but both of my companions had seen her before. Around here."
[Sat Oct 06 21:47:39 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Spying?" (brow furrows)
[Sat Oct 06 21:48:00 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): But it probably still seems strange to Thom that this girl could have been in town with no one noticing, yes? After all - they seem to pick out strangers so easily.
[Sat Oct 06 21:48:12 2007] : ** (189) Farmer murmurs to his companion and contnues staring. "We never have anything exciting happen here, Micah, eh?" **
[Sat Oct 06 21:48:18 2007] : (202) Morti: :nods: She was watching us through peepholes in a secret room upstairs. Since she knew the room was there, I figured she would be known here."
[Sat Oct 06 21:48:20 2007] : (198) Daelan: " That is what Morti told me."
[Sat Oct 06 21:48:49 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): mm hmm
[Sat Oct 06 21:49:08 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "A secret room?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:49:18 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh turns to look at you as if you're jesting. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:49:42 2007] : ** (202) Morti blinks at the man's apparent confusion. "Yes.. upstairs... this is your inn, right?" **
[Sat Oct 06 21:50:29 2007] : (189) Peyr: "Could've been when those darkies ran this place. Dark elves. Before your time, Okrosh."
[Sat Oct 06 21:50:31 2007] : ** (204) Atross approaches Okrosh to add quieter, "Perhaps this should be taken somewhere more private." And louder, "This place seems centralized, maybe someone who knew her comes by." **
[Sat Oct 06 21:51:03 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "It's my inn, as sure as the sun in the sky. I bought it a while ago. But I've never heard of a secret room before."
[Sat Oct 06 21:51:54 2007] : (202) Morti: "And you never saw this woman going through the taproom and upstairs to spy, or come back dow, right through the front room?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:52:29 2007] : (189) Micah: "We hardly have any visitors. You're the first." (jerks his thumb at the girl) "She'd be the second. Well you'd be the first since that paladin a few weeks ago."
[Sat Oct 06 21:52:57 2007] : ** (189) Micah looks at Peyr and at Okrosh, then back at you. "Never seen a hair of her in my life." **
[Sat Oct 06 21:53:05 2007] : (202) Morti: "All the more reason she'd be noticed, as an unfamiiar face, no?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:53:07 2007] : ** (198) Daelan sits down at an empty table as the others talk about the dead woman. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:54:30 2007] : (204) Atross: "Well, then I suppose the temple can perform a divination in the morning. Is there someplace to...you know?"
[Sat Oct 06 21:55:16 2007] : ** (189) Micah shrugs. "To?" **
[Sat Oct 06 21:55:38 2007] : (204) Atross: "To store the body."
[Sat Oct 06 21:55:50 2007] : (198) Daelan: " He means to keep the dead woman."
[Sat Oct 06 21:56:01 2007] : ** (198) Daelan shakes his head **
[Sat Oct 06 21:56:05 2007] : (189) Peyr: "I've never seen her and I've lived in the village all my life."
[Sat Oct 06 21:56:20 2007] : (189) Micah: "Oh!"
[Sat Oct 06 21:56:36 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): If my hands weren't full I'd throw them in the air in desperation. Maybe I should anyway.
[Sat Oct 06 21:56:55 2007] : ** (203) Thom keeps at the bar, drinking as the three others make plans for the body. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:57:15 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): I've gotta +2.
[Sat Oct 06 21:57:57 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Well I suppose we could put her in the basement. We don't have much in the way of guards here. Andress will have to be notified, as well as the watch at Felanost."
[Sat Oct 06 21:58:12 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): not sure if you want me to reroll, but I would use sense motive on Peyr also, who claimed to never have seen her. Going for everyone who claims to not know her.
[Sat Oct 06 21:58:25 2007] : ** (198) Daelan looks at Ceal. " And just think,it will be these Humans who will one day rule all." **
[Sat Oct 06 21:58:53 2007] : ** (207) Cael ignores Daelan and focuses on his drink. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:58:53 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Micah, send a runner to Felanost and ask a warden to make haste please."
[Sat Oct 06 21:58:57 2007] : ** (202) Morti nods somberly to Okrosh, "Understood. Thank you, sir." **
[Sat Oct 06 21:59:05 2007] : ** (203) Thom looks over at Daelan (as Thom and Cael are next to each other), "Better believe it." **
[Sat Oct 06 21:59:25 2007] : ** (189) Micah looks back at the corpse as if momentarily shocked into inaction. **
[Sat Oct 06 21:59:40 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Micah! Wake up man! We need help."
[Sat Oct 06 21:59:54 2007] : (204) Atross: "Micah, if you please."
[Sat Oct 06 22:00:02 2007] : (189) Micah: "Yes, Okrosh, will do!" (turns around and rushes out the door)
[Sat Oct 06 22:00:04 2007] : ** (203) Thom glances back at Morti before speaking softly to Cael, "And this is why I forced myself to leave her in the well. We don't need, or want, this attention." **
[Sat Oct 06 22:00:24 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): go ahead
[Sat Oct 06 22:00:39 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): [1d20+16] => [6,16] = (22)
[Sat Oct 06 22:00:47 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): he's telling the truth
[Sat Oct 06 22:00:50 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): darn, did better the first time.
[Sat Oct 06 22:00:59 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): On the contrary. A corpse is just the thing to liven this place up.
[Sat Oct 06 22:01:00 2007] : (202) Morti: :shakes his head: "I'm sorry, Thom. I couldn't just leave her alone and unknown, rotting in a well, just for our convenience."
[Sat Oct 06 22:01:28 2007] : ** (203) Thom nods to Morti. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:02:45 2007] : ** (202) Morti moves to take a seat at the bar, folding his arms on the counter and resting his tired head on them. He never did finish his rest. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:02:58 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Perhaps one of the Aes Sedia can tell something about her when they awake."
[Sat Oct 06 22:03:29 2007] : (203) Thom: "One of? There is another besides Rhian upstairs?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:04:09 2007] : (203) Thom: (( what time of the day is it? ))
[Sat Oct 06 22:04:31 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Peyr, I think it's best if you send word to the temple that there's a situation here."
[Sat Oct 06 22:04:48 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "We'll have to move her before she starts stinkin' up the place."
[Sat Oct 06 22:05:00 2007] : (189) DM: (late afternoon)
[Sat Oct 06 22:05:10 2007] : (189) Peyr: "Mmm, ays, Okrosh."
[Sat Oct 06 22:05:24 2007] : ** (189) Peyr shuffles out the door but not before stealing one more glance at the girl. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:05:36 2007] : (203) Thom: "Morti, go back upstairs, you look like you need it. We'll get you and the other two in a few hours."
[Sat Oct 06 22:05:49 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh sighs as he turns to face you. "Now, why don't you start at the very beginning?" **
[Sat Oct 06 22:06:25 2007] : ** (202) Morti looks weakly up to Thom. He gives a slight nod and goes up to bed, like a good lil boy. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:06:37 2007] : ** (203) Thom watches Peyr leave. "As for me, I need some more air." He finishes off the ale he had been working on and heads out the front door of the tavern. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:06:55 2007] : (203) Thom: (( assuming he's talking to Daelan and or Calehan since they brought the body in... ))
[Sat Oct 06 22:07:06 2007] : (204) Atross: "How far to the beginning are you looking for?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:07:29 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): going to follow Peyr, to make sure he heads directly to the temple and see who he talks with.
[Sat Oct 06 22:07:57 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "I need to know everything."
[Sat Oct 06 22:08:27 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): Well, when I was a boy, I'd get picked on for having no hair... Oh!
[Sat Oct 06 22:08:32 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Since Andress is for all intents and purposes, the law of the land in Ruairi."
[Sat Oct 06 22:09:06 2007] : ** (207) Cael continues to stare into nothingness, every once in a while, taking a small sip from his mug. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:09:25 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): he doesn't go to the temple but instead starts to head out of town
[Sat Oct 06 22:09:28 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): so you know - Thom believes that he was telling the truth, but he feels that there is something odd about Peyr still. Mainly that he didn't expect any of the locals to be so willing to look at the body as he was. It might be that he hasn't seen many dead bodies before, but Thom isn't taking chances with all the strangeness. I don't need to see dialogue or anyting unless you want, just the basic rundown of what happens.
[Sat Oct 06 22:10:25 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Ahh, then definately follow him, trying to keep out of his sight and far enough back to avoid notice.
[Sat Oct 06 22:10:35 2007] : (204) Atross: "As far as we can determine, Andress is not who or what she claims to be. She has dark designs for this town. But we need to find proof of the truth. Or is that not what you meant?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:10:39 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Shaunnra would have been, but she's dead now." (looks at Atross as he says this)
[Sat Oct 06 22:11:31 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "She might be something other than what she claims to be, but the villagers will back her as they have no choice."
[Sat Oct 06 22:12:19 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Some of us resist in our own way, but we have little power. It might help if we both talked frankly I suppose."
[Sat Oct 06 22:12:40 2007] : (204) Atross: "As for this one, we have little to go on. She was keeping tabs on one or more residents here and fled when she was discovered."
[Sat Oct 06 22:12:58 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): He's paranoid as if he's being followed. He makes his way out of town and heads to a farmstead at the village limits.
[Sat Oct 06 22:13:34 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh puts his hand to his head, as if to shake himself awake. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:13:38 2007] : ** (204) Atross sits down heavily in the nearest chair. "Daelan stopped her; don't know if he needed to though." **
[Sat Oct 06 22:14:27 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): "as if he's followed" - which he is. :-)
[Sat Oct 06 22:15:07 2007] : (204) Atross: "Somewhere in the catacombs, Shaunnra's body, and soul, are being held. That's what we're looking for right now."
[Sat Oct 06 22:15:27 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): if only I still had my medalion of thoughts... oh well, follow at a distance. As soon as I lose sight of him, I quickly make up ground to get closer.
[Sat Oct 06 22:15:50 2007] : (198) Daelan: " She was unable to tell her leader of us,so yes she had to be stopped,after all we already lost one who was traveling with us did we not?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:16:19 2007] : (202) Morti: (afk a min)
[Sat Oct 06 22:16:39 2007] : (204) Atross: "We don't actually know where the passage through the well goes, though."
[Sat Oct 06 22:17:14 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Shaunnra grew up here in Ruairi. We all loved her very much. Several months ago, she set out to find the lair of some bandits who were preying on outlying farms and hamlets on the road from Felanost. It was around this time that Andress returned to Ruairi and took her place at the temple of Bralvanyr. A month or so later, the Mother Superior died in her sleep, though some believe otherwise. Andress took her place."
[Sat Oct 06 22:17:36 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Passage? Well?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:18:12 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): He's really paranoid. ^^
[Sat Oct 06 22:18:30 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): Uh, no. But doors don't open to solid walls. Usually.
[Sat Oct 06 22:18:43 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): And it's Atross. Brain, gear, engage =P
[Sat Oct 06 22:18:55 2007] : (204) Atross: "There's a passage at the bottom of the well outside. Seems suspicious so I left it alone for now."
[Sat Oct 06 22:19:24 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): Maybe...
[Sat Oct 06 22:19:36 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): He heads to the farmstead -- which isn't exactly known for cover. Something gives you pause as he enters the property
[Sat Oct 06 22:19:46 2007] : (204) Atross: "It's where she ran to."
[Sat Oct 06 22:19:48 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): a flash of movement, and then something else
[Sat Oct 06 22:19:57 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): a pair of farm workers -- except they're half-orcs
[Sat Oct 06 22:20:11 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): or rather they're half-orcs made up to look like farmhands.
[Sat Oct 06 22:20:22 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): definately sticking out of sight for now, not approaching.
[Sat Oct 06 22:20:42 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): "Peyr" heads to the barn and nods in greeting to the "farmhands", then disappears out of sight
[Sat Oct 06 22:21:31 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Thom reaches to his chest where his medalion of thoughts used to lie as a reflex, forgetting momentarily that it's gone. "Damn" he hisses under his breath.
[Sat Oct 06 22:21:46 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh looks increasingly mystified. "If you'd told me a daemon appeared in the 'yard, I'd believe you now. Secret passages and strangers in my inn!" **
[Sat Oct 06 22:22:03 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Do I have what I think is a decent spot to watch from, concealled from the sight of the half-orcs, or am I out on the road?
[Sat Oct 06 22:22:22 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): out on the road
[Sat Oct 06 22:22:26 2007] : (204) Atross: "Hmm. You should know, her squire is still haunting around the ruins they where they died. So I take it on good authority the circumstances surrounding her death."
[Sat Oct 06 22:22:45 2007] : (204) Atross: "Don't make any wishes like that, Okrosh. They may yet come true."
[Sat Oct 06 22:22:51 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): then I keep on moving past the farm, watching out of the corner of my eye - but acting like I'm just another traveller.
[Sat Oct 06 22:23:43 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): How long to get out of sight of the farm?
[Sat Oct 06 22:25:00 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): It'll be a while
[Sat Oct 06 22:25:12 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): the countryside is open road
[Sat Oct 06 22:25:13 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): more than three minutes of walking?
[Sat Oct 06 22:25:21 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): a little more than that
[Sat Oct 06 22:25:54 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Listen to him Edain,he speaks true,I have seen Daemon and other creature one would only think of in nightmares."
[Sat Oct 06 22:26:00 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "This is a lot to take in."
[Sat Oct 06 22:26:28 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "I...What are you planning on telling Andress?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:26:53 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): ok. His thoughts are that if he can get out of sight, he can use the spell that he used in Wysos to alter his image (disguise self) so that when he passes back by, he can look quite different so anyone watching won't realize immediately that it's the same person. But that spell only lasts for 10 minutes, so that's why I asked.
[Sat Oct 06 22:27:04 2007] : (204) Atross: "About this?" ::Corpse:: " Only what I have to."
[Sat Oct 06 22:27:07 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): 5 minutes
[Sat Oct 06 22:27:24 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Well, what do you want me to say?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:27:45 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh shudders and suddenly looks fearful. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:28:16 2007] : (204) Atross: "I came in to ask if anyone knew her. No one did so I'd ask the temple. Even if they don't know, a divination could find out."
[Sat Oct 06 22:29:08 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): ok. so that spell should help me get back to town easily enough then. Oh, and while I have a fragment of your attention - I had a question about wielding Ringrist now. I know that I will replace a level with a level of initiate, no problem. But for roleplay info - was Ringrist glowing silver a few weeks ago after the Eyeless One because Thom was starting to channel the One Power, so that's what it was sensing?
[Sat Oct 06 22:30:01 2007] : (207) Cael: "Simply say what you know as truth." :Cael rises from his seat:
[Sat Oct 06 22:30:37 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "That's the problem. I don't know what the truth is anymore." (holds his hand to his head)
[Sat Oct 06 22:30:58 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "I've been feeling a little strange lately. My apologies. I seem to have woken from a dream."
[Sat Oct 06 22:31:21 2007] : (204) Atross: "No need to apologize. Everyone else seems to still be dreaming."
[Sat Oct 06 22:31:25 2007] : (207) Cael: "No doubt the questions raised will be about the body currently in your establishment, the information you have about it is that it was brought in to be identified.
[Sat Oct 06 22:31:27 2007] : (207) Cael: "
[Sat Oct 06 22:31:33 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): This must be the proverbial level 20 barbarian bartender.
[Sat Oct 06 22:32:00 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh shakes his head as if to stay awake. "It will be evening soon, and Cook will have dinner ready for those who come in." **
[Sat Oct 06 22:32:24 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): lol
[Sat Oct 06 22:32:30 2007] : (207) Cael: "Then it would be best for business if we moved her." :Motioning towards the girl.
[Sat Oct 06 22:32:41 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): maybe
[Sat Oct 06 22:33:16 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): lol - ahh, no hints for OC knowledge? Ok, we shall see at some point in time...
[Sat Oct 06 22:33:48 2007] : (204) Atross: "You offered the storeroom, downstairs right?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:35:43 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "I did."
[Sat Oct 06 22:36:15 2007] : ** (204) Atross takes the body down below, for now. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:36:20 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Move her then. I need to get ready for tonight."
[Sat Oct 06 22:36:43 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh gets up and heads into the kitchen. Enticing aromas drift in. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:38:26 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): just let me know when I get back to town. Oh, and as I pass by the second time, I will try to memorize any details I can and approzimate the distance it is from the town, so I can see if Okrosh can tell me who the farmstead belongs to.
[Sat Oct 06 22:39:00 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): k
[Sat Oct 06 22:39:29 2007] : ** (204) Atross sets the body down out of the way before returning to the common room. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:39:51 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): the stead is on a low rise which gives it a commanding view of the road that passes by, along with a grove of burnwillows that stands near the border to the property
[Sat Oct 06 22:39:59 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): it's why I said more than 5 minutes
[Sat Oct 06 22:40:06 2007] : (204) Atross: "I suppose now we wait."
[Sat Oct 06 22:40:26 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Ahh, I see.
[Sat Oct 06 22:41:08 2007] : (198) Daelan: " We may as well eat while we wait Atross."
[Sat Oct 06 22:41:29 2007] : (189) DM: A yellow tabby scampers into the inn just as soon as Daelan finishes his sentence. It looks at you for a minute, then arches its back and hisses loudly.
[Sat Oct 06 22:42:08 2007] : ** (207) Cael looks at the tabby for a moment, trying to figure out its problem. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:42:13 2007] : (189) DM: It mewls, almost wailing, then scoots out the door.
[Sat Oct 06 22:42:44 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Perhaps the dead womans pet."
[Sat Oct 06 22:42:49 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 06 22:42:50 2007] : (202) Lunauc: (whispering): moiraine? or just some tabby?
[Sat Oct 06 22:42:57 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): a tabby
[Sat Oct 06 22:43:02 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): Moiraine is with you safe and sound
[Sat Oct 06 22:43:13 2007] : (202) Lunauc: (whispering): hai
[Sat Oct 06 22:43:42 2007] : (204) Atross: "It's probably a trap. Beats waiting though."
[Sat Oct 06 22:44:01 2007] : ** (204) Atross gets up and looks out the door after the tabby feline. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:44:13 2007] : ** (207) Cael reclaims his seat at the bar. **
[Sat Oct 06 22:44:14 2007] : (198) Daelan: " You intend on following the cat?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:44:28 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): It scoots under a porch across the street.
[Sat Oct 06 22:45:12 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Perhaps we should just wait for Morti,he seems to like cats."
[Sat Oct 06 22:45:33 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): Yes, indeed.
[Sat Oct 06 22:45:39 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): (GW): I figure I'm okay, I have 3 spellcasters upstairs, albeit not in the best condition, and a decent amount of spells left, as well as a wild-shape.
[Sat Oct 06 22:45:52 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): I have arrows.
[Sat Oct 06 22:46:22 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): you'll take about another 30 minutes to get back to town
[Sat Oct 06 22:46:27 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): probably as they're having dinner
[Sat Oct 06 22:46:31 2007] : (204) Atross: "Nah, let him rest. It went to a house across the street."
[Sat Oct 06 22:46:41 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): no prob.
[Sat Oct 06 22:47:02 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): I may have split from the group, but at least I didn't require too much of your attention. :-)
[Sat Oct 06 22:47:24 2007] : ** (204) Atross notes the house and looks back inside, "Probably nothing, but you coming anyway?" **
[Sat Oct 06 22:49:28 2007] : (189) DM: After a few minutes, an acolyte of Bralvanyr enters the inn and makes his way into the common room. In a timorous voice he asks, "Pardons, but it seems there was a disturbance here earlier?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:50:37 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Even though Peyr didn't go to the temple, huh? *does his impression of Mr. Burns* Interesting...
[Sat Oct 06 22:50:54 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): heh
[Sat Oct 06 22:50:58 2007] : (204) Atross: "You could say that. I'll bring it up."
[Sat Oct 06 22:51:29 2007] : (189) DM: He replies, "No, no need. Micah mentioned that you might have need of the temple's services."
[Sat Oct 06 22:51:34 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I would,but it seems we are needed here for now Atross."
[Sat Oct 06 22:53:18 2007] : (204) Atross: "Alright. I would like to find out who she is, or was. What was she doing here that no one knew her?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:55:47 2007] : (189) Acolyte: "I can provide a divination for you tonight if necessary. Andress is in communion with the god, but I have left word that she receive notice later after her devotions are complete."
[Sat Oct 06 22:56:02 2007] : (189) Acolyte: "Would you like me to send a message to her after I take my leave of you?"
[Sat Oct 06 22:56:43 2007] : (204) Atross: "It's probably not necessary to disturb her."
[Sat Oct 06 22:56:54 2007] : (189) Acolyte: "My name is Siobhan by the way."
[Sat Oct 06 22:58:36 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "If you take me to the corpse, I can commence with the casting."
[Sat Oct 06 22:58:40 2007] : (204) Atross: "Well met, Siobhan. I'm Atross. Since she seems to be a stranger, a divination is probably needed. It's down this way."
[Sat Oct 06 23:00:20 2007] : ** (204) Atross leads the acolyte down to the storeroom and the corpse. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:04:14 2007] : (189) DM: (I have to look up something. brb)
[Sat Oct 06 23:05:02 2007] : (202) Morti: (whispering): (GW): oh no.. he's looking up rules for battle on staircases. Run!
[Sat Oct 06 23:05:30 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, I found a player for you
[Sat Oct 06 23:05:34 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): I hope he's just coming up with a properly cryptic divination. We're heading to catacombs and it's nearly halloweeen so it has to be good.
[Sat Oct 06 23:05:48 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 06 23:05:49 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): cool
[Sat Oct 06 23:05:50 2007] : (202) Morti: (whispering): (GW): oh no.. you can only run half speed on a slope or stairs!
[Sat Oct 06 23:06:33 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): Who? and have him email me or PM me on the TTW forums
[Sat Oct 06 23:07:20 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): Ultharwe 08 is his AIM
[Sat Oct 06 23:07:31 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): he'll be in the room shortly since he needs to update OpenRPG
[Sat Oct 06 23:07:37 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): he posted an ad on the open forums
[Sat Oct 06 23:08:02 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): http://forums.rpghost.com/showthread.php?t=56503
[Sat Oct 06 23:08:08 2007] : (202) Morti: (whispering): (GW): Ah good. at least you learned something
[Sat Oct 06 23:09:19 2007] : ** (189) Siobhan makes his way to the corpse. "I will have a limited amount of time to perform the divination so you should be sure to know what you desire to ask." **
[Sat Oct 06 23:09:45 2007] : (189) DM: (those of you who aren't playing atm are free to make suggestions.)
[Sat Oct 06 23:10:28 2007] : (202) Morti: (ask what conditioner she uses to keep from getting her hair frizzy from well dwelling.)
[Sat Oct 06 23:10:57 2007] : (204) Atross: "Alright. Would you like some of the questions ahead of time?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:11:47 2007] : (202) Morti: (whispering): (GW): Morti would probably asked if there is any family she would want notified of her passing. But he's not here atm.
[Sat Oct 06 23:12:31 2007] : ** (189) DM spreads his hands and intones a few words in a solemn voice, then claps sharply. A warm amber haze appears in the air and surrounds the corpse with an aura. Presently, a small wisp of reddish-gray smoke rises out of her lips, then gradually coalesces into an image of the rogue that Daelan shot down. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:12:35 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): (GW): Yeah, Zane listed mine.
[Sat Oct 06 23:12:45 2007] : (189) DM: (Siobhan*)
[Sat Oct 06 23:13:15 2007] : (220) No Name (enter): 23:13
[Sat Oct 06 23:13:28 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "Ask your questions!"
[Sat Oct 06 23:13:34 2007] : ** (204) Atross at Siobhan's signal, proceeds with the questions. "Why were you watching those staying at the Inn?" **
[Sat Oct 06 23:14:39 2007] : ** (189) Sestra seems to struggle against the bonds of Siobhan's spell and moans reluctantly, "I was commanded by the Most High Vengeance." **
[Sat Oct 06 23:14:54 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): Actually, I'll get them out in the order I think of them, that way you can think ahead.
[Sat Oct 06 23:15:10 2007] : (204) Atross: "Who is the most high vengeance?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:15:28 2007] : (204) Atross: "What is your name?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:16:09 2007] : ** (198) Daelan follows Atross downstairs,watching with interest **
[Sat Oct 06 23:16:10 2007] : (189) Sestra: "The one who heads our order. She who follows Dirgira, Maiden of Sorrow."
[Sat Oct 06 23:16:28 2007] : (204) Atross: "What does the Most High Vengeance want with this town?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:16:31 2007] : (189) Sestra: "Sestra was my name. Release me, priest!"
[Sat Oct 06 23:16:58 2007] : (189) DM: The spirit glares at Siobhan.
[Sat Oct 06 23:17:50 2007] : (189) Sestra: "She desires vengeance above all else, even as she prepares for the coming of the Great Lord of the Dark."
[Sat Oct 06 23:18:04 2007] : (204) Atross: "Where is the Most High Vengeance?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:18:28 2007] : (189) Sestra: "She walks beneath a blanket of cold, hard earth, in the catacombs beneath Ruairi."
[Sat Oct 06 23:18:43 2007] : (204) Atross: "For what does she desire revenge?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:18:49 2007] : ** (189) Siobhan whispers, "I cannot hold the spell much longer..." **
[Sat Oct 06 23:19:06 2007] : (204) Atross: "Who else works for her?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:19:38 2007] : (189) Sestra: "For the glory that was shown to her sister Shaunnra by the grace of the Lightwalker."
[Sat Oct 06 23:20:03 2007] : (198) Daelan: " She must be around here somewhere Atross,we are after all under ground."
[Sat Oct 06 23:20:59 2007] : (189) Sestra: "Harular and his band of thieves, of which I was one. There is a Darkfriend but I do not know who it is."
[Sat Oct 06 23:21:07 2007] : (204) Atross: "Is the Most High Vengeance known as Andress?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:21:21 2007] : ** (189) Siobhan gasps at hearing this. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:22:08 2007] : (189) Sestra: "I know not her name."
[Sat Oct 06 23:22:30 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "One last question..."
[Sat Oct 06 23:22:47 2007] : (204) Atross: "In how deep a pit would you like your dark remains thrown?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:22:57 2007] : (203) Thom: (( lol ))
[Sat Oct 06 23:23:09 2007] : ** (189) Siobhan releases his spell as the spirit begins to speak. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:23:43 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): Siobhan is one of the acolytes we met at the temple, isn't he?
[Sat Oct 06 23:23:46 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "Who...who are you that you would ask such a question? The Great Mother is beyond reproach!"
[Sat Oct 06 23:24:12 2007] : ** (189) Siobhan shakes with effort as he stands up and looks at Atross. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:24:20 2007] : (204) Atross: "The great mother is Shaunnra's sister. It seemed natural given the description."
[Sat Oct 06 23:24:21 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yep
[Sat Oct 06 23:24:44 2007] : (202) Morti: He'd also have a full sister living with his mother and grandmother, the latter of which I was thinking of having own an inn in Sparrowhill or Bedstol, some well known establishment.
[Sat Oct 06 23:24:57 2007] : (202) Morti: (oops, that should have been whisper, ignore that
[Sat Oct 06 23:25:23 2007] : (204) Atross: "Do you know any other family they have?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:26:26 2007] : (203) Thom: (( going to grab a smoke before Thom gets back... ))
[Sat Oct 06 23:26:32 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "Ays, Shaunnra and Andress are sisters. Everyone knows that. But Andress is not a priestess of Dirgira!"
[Sat Oct 06 23:27:03 2007] : (204) Atross: "Think, Siobhan. You know the teachings of Bralvanyr for yourself. Does the treatment Shaunnra has received at her orders befit a departed paladin and close relative? To be displayed every week around the town?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:27:46 2007] : (220) No Name (exit): 23:27
[Sat Oct 06 23:27:49 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "Their parents died several years ago."
[Sat Oct 06 23:28:44 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "Andress says that the people lack faith. Her methods are not as the same as that of her predecessor, but it seems to be true."
[Sat Oct 06 23:29:11 2007] : (222) No Name (enter): 23:29
[Sat Oct 06 23:29:19 2007] : (204) Atross: "Maybe there is another sibling, a third sister hidden from knowledge, that lurks down in the tombs as Sestra said. Would the Great Mother Andress allow that to go on? Plotting revenge underneath her very temple!"
[Sat Oct 06 23:30:07 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "No, she would not. I cannot believe that Andress is who you say she is however." (holds his hands at his ears as if disbelieving)
[Sat Oct 06 23:30:37 2007] : (198) Daelan: " So I was right in killing her.''
[Sat Oct 06 23:30:53 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "If you will excuse me, I must depart for the temple. If you wish to see the Great Mother, she has audience in the morning."
[Sat Oct 06 23:31:35 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "We will send for the body in the morning so this poor girl can be buried."
[Sat Oct 06 23:31:59 2007] : (204) Atross: "I think it would be best to know more than the words of a dead thief before declaring that Andress herself is a traitor to her faith. You can see that these are dark times for these people however, and something must be done."
[Sat Oct 06 23:32:06 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Told you she was not worth letting her live,seems almost everyone in this village is corrupt or under some spell,see how they react when given the truth Atross,almost like it hurts them."
[Sat Oct 06 23:32:25 2007] : (189) Siobhan: "Dark times indeed." (hurries out)
[Sat Oct 06 23:32:52 2007] : (223) No Name (enter): 23:32
[Sat Oct 06 23:33:05 2007] : (204) Atross: "Yes, she has done something to these people. It probably has to do with that weekly parade."
[Sat Oct 06 23:34:49 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): so, good for Thom to be back? BTW - once he's past visual range of the farmstead a second time, he drops his disguise spell.
[Sat Oct 06 23:35:16 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yep
[Sat Oct 06 23:35:57 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I would rather not be around when it happens next time,that way we will not end up like the others here,nothing more than sheep.''
[Sat Oct 06 23:35:57 2007] : (223) No Name (exit): 23:35
[Sat Oct 06 23:36:15 2007] : (189) DM: Thom returns as you head back up.
[Sat Oct 06 23:36:17 2007] : ** (203) Thom enters the inn as Siobhan leaves, holding the door open for the acolyte. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:36:39 2007] : (204) Atross: "Yes, it appears you were right this time, Daelan. Still, I don't think you had enough information to be sure. At least I hope that not everyone we meet will be working against us."
[Sat Oct 06 23:36:51 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Did I get to run into Siobhan? I wanted to see if it was the same acolyte I talked to earlier.
[Sat Oct 06 23:37:24 2007] : (189) DM: He seems to be in a hurry, his face lined with creases and worry.
[Sat Oct 06 23:37:37 2007] : ** (204) Atross meets Thom as he makes it back to the bar (How's the Cook doing,anyhow?). **
[Sat Oct 06 23:37:58 2007] : ** (203) Thom passes by the acolyte and returns to his spot at the bar, nodding to Cael. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:38:03 2007] : (204) Atross: "I think that Siobhan got a glimpse into something he didn't want to see."
[Sat Oct 06 23:38:21 2007] : (203) Thom: "And what would that be?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:38:44 2007] : (204) Atross: "The conspiracy hiding in the guise of the clergy of the highest order."
[Sat Oct 06 23:38:46 2007] : ** (198) Daelan smiles as Atross says he was right **
[Sat Oct 06 23:38:51 2007] : ** (207) Cael returns a nod to Thom, then positions himself to better hear what Atross has to say. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:39:03 2007] : (189) DM: She's laying a spread out on the communal table. Roast ham, a tureen of vegetable soup, spiced potatoes, fruit cobbler, cheese, sausages and bread.
[Sat Oct 06 23:39:10 2007] : (189) DM: And cider, ale and water.
[Sat Oct 06 23:39:23 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yes it was
[Sat Oct 06 23:39:32 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): Great, now I'm hungry.
[Sat Oct 06 23:40:05 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): :)
[Sat Oct 06 23:40:09 2007] : (203) Thom: "I was afraid of that. Now, did anyone else leave to retrieve anyone from the temple, or just the one man?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:40:33 2007] : (204) Atross: "Her name was Sestra, she worked for the Most High Vengeance, leader of a cult of Dirgira. As did the theives Shaunnra went to wipe out."
[Sat Oct 06 23:41:14 2007] : (204) Atross: "One went to the temple, the other for the guard apparently."
[Sat Oct 06 23:41:43 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Do not forget to mention about the underground part Atross."
[Sat Oct 06 23:42:05 2007] : (203) Thom: "Apparently, but not the actual case." Thom gets Okrosh's attention, calling the bartender over.
[Sat Oct 06 23:43:08 2007] : (204) Atross: "Whoever this prist of Dirgira really is, she works out of the catacombs beneath the city. And plots revenge against her sister Shaunnra."
[Sat Oct 06 23:43:11 2007] : (203) Thom: "Underground? As in the catacombs?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:43:52 2007] : (189) DM: He comes over and fills your tankard. Farmers begin to stream inside the common room.
[Sat Oct 06 23:43:54 2007] : (204) Atross: "There's a darkfriend working with them as well, though Sestra did not know who. If there are others, she never knew."
[Sat Oct 06 23:44:11 2007] : (203) Thom: "That would explain what the squire said at least."
[Sat Oct 06 23:45:24 2007] : (203) Thom: "Okrosh, one more question if you would please. There was a farmstead outside of town that sits on a low rise with a grove of burnwillows at the edge. Who does it belong to?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:46:22 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "Oh, that? That's the Uhlstyl steading."
[Sat Oct 06 23:47:20 2007] : (203) Thom: "Uhlstyl, a local family?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:48:48 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "About a year ago, Maeve Uhlstyl fell into a wellshaft that was located underneath the barn. Rotten floorboards gave way in the stables, so the story goes, and caused the child to fall to her death. Her parents grieved and ultimately left our village. The steading was left in the care of the temple, in memory of Maeve and in the event that her parents would return."
[Sat Oct 06 23:49:34 2007] : (203) Thom: "I see. So the temple is in charge of caring for the land now, correct?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:49:46 2007] : ** (189) Okrosh nods. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:49:51 2007] : (202) Morti: (whispering): (GW): Ring... you say..?
[Sat Oct 06 23:50:21 2007] : ** (203) Thom thanks Okrosh, allowing him to return to his duties. **
[Sat Oct 06 23:51:45 2007] : (204) Atross: "What are you thinking of, Thom?"
[Sat Oct 06 23:52:29 2007] : (203) Thom: *speaking softly to his companions* "More evidence pointing to the temple as the source of the troubles. The man sent to the temple did not go there, but instead this farmstead. Since an acolyte showed, they must have some means of quickly communicating with the temple from the farmstead. Oh, and I seriously doubt that the two farmhands I saw there know any more about farming than I do."
[Sat Oct 06 23:53:17 2007] : (198) Daelan: " So they are guards,perhaps we should go and check around."
[Sat Oct 06 23:54:38 2007] : (203) Thom: "Maybe, but I have that audience with the head proestess just before the dawn service, and I need some rest before that. So, it will likely need to wait."
[Sat Oct 06 23:54:54 2007] : (203) Thom: (( *priestess ))
[Sat Oct 06 23:56:33 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): That was important?
[Sat Oct 06 23:56:39 2007] : (204) Donovan: (whispering): (GW): I thought that was a given
[Sat Oct 06 23:59:03 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I could go and check the place out,I would even bring Cael so I would not kill any Edain.''
[Sat Oct 06 23:59:21 2007] : (204) Atross: "Whatever we do first, remember that as darkfriends are involved, so is their dark lord. Her personal plans are really a sideshow to that.
[Sat Oct 06 23:59:23 2007] : (203) Thom: "I was hoping to have some of our group make there ways through the catacombs as I met with the head priestess, but if they are indeed using those catacombs, that would not be wise."

[Sun Oct 07 00:00:04 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Even though I was correct in killing the woman."
[Sun Oct 07 00:01:11 2007] : (203) Thom: "That might work Daelan, but the way the farmstead sits, you will be seen from farther away than even you can accurately shoot. No, I think we will need to leave that farmstead alone for now. What we seek is in the catacombs anyway, and we need to finish here so we can get moving to catch up with Sevis and make sure he is ok."
[Sun Oct 07 00:02:25 2007] : (198) Daelan: " As you wish Thom,I shall stay down here and meditate while the rest of you sleep."
[Sun Oct 07 00:03:26 2007] : (203) Thom: "Good. I am going to go check on the others upstairs and then get some rest. If anyone else wants to go with me to meet the priestess, you are welcome to."
[Sun Oct 07 00:03:54 2007] : (204) Atross: "I think I will go, for a change."
[Sun Oct 07 00:04:15 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Perhaps it would be wise if we all went Thom.''
[Sun Oct 07 00:05:17 2007] : (203) Thom: "Perhaps. I was thinking I might get some more from her, but I doubt that will happen now. I'm sure she knows all about what we have done. Very well, we need to be there a bit before dawn."
[Sun Oct 07 00:05:27 2007] : (207) Cael: "Actually, I plan on visiting Valkoris in the morning, so I won't be accompanying you to the temple."
[Sun Oct 07 00:06:18 2007] : (203) Thom: "Very well, maybe someone can accompany you there, so that you aren't alone. But we can figure that out in the morning."
[Sun Oct 07 00:06:56 2007] : (203) Thom: (( Thom didn't actually get a key for a room earlier from Okrosh, did he? ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:08:18 2007] : (189) DM: ((perhaps))
[Sun Oct 07 00:08:31 2007] : (202) Morti: (Morti is probably still awake to let you in.. if he even thought to lock the door...)
[Sun Oct 07 00:09:01 2007] : (203) Thom: (( yeah, but I didn't think one room would be enough for everyone, would it? ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:10:18 2007] : ** (203) Thom heads up to the room that Morti is sharing with the other two and softly knocks on the door. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:10:52 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): you probably hear that
[Sun Oct 07 00:12:10 2007] : ** (202) Morti gets up to go answer the door. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:12:18 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): Just out of curiousity, have there been any other animals, like strays, around the village other than the tabby from earlier?
[Sun Oct 07 00:12:37 2007] : (202) Morti: "Something wrong?"
[Sun Oct 07 00:13:07 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): very little
[Sun Oct 07 00:13:30 2007] : (203) Thom: "Nothing immediate, sorry to interrupt your rest, But I needed to let everyone know our plans. Are Rhian and Drenla awake?"
[Sun Oct 07 00:13:33 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): Okay, thanks
[Sun Oct 07 00:13:51 2007] : (202) Morti: "hmm..?" :looks to the two in question:
[Sun Oct 07 00:14:36 2007] : (202) Morti: "I can wake them, if it's important. Are we doing something now?"
[Sun Oct 07 00:15:13 2007] : (189) DM: They're sound asleep.
[Sun Oct 07 00:16:13 2007] : (203) Thom: "Not know, but it was hoping to get their input before I went to sleep myself. Anyway, I'll let you know so that you can fill them in later." Thom enters the room and closes the door behind him.
[Sun Oct 07 00:16:56 2007] : ** (202) Morti nods, follows Tom back inside and takes a seat on the bed to listen. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:18:02 2007] : ** (203) Thom sits with Morti and in a soft tone, so as to not disturb the other two, tells Morti what was discovered from the body and the famr he found. Thom tells him of the plan to still visit Andress in the morning to check on the bodies they delivered earlier. "I'm hoping that she won't try anything against us, but she likely knows enough about us now that she might." **
[Sun Oct 07 00:19:45 2007] : (204) Atross: "Well, I'd better get some sleep myself."
[Sun Oct 07 00:19:49 2007] : ** (202) Morti listens intently, a bit relieved by news of the dead woman's identity, but alarmed by the implications of conspiracy. "Everywhere we go this stuff happens. Are we cursed?" **
[Sun Oct 07 00:20:52 2007] : (203) Thom: "If so, at least we have been given some weapons to fight the curse with," he says, as he pats Ringrist. "Even though other weapons have been taken from us..."
[Sun Oct 07 00:21:35 2007] : ** (202) Morti gives a weak, and draws a deep breath. "So.. we act in the morning?" **
[Sun Oct 07 00:22:04 2007] : (203) Thom: "But we have agreed to help with this, so we shall. I intend to leave the farm alone for now, as I do want to get moving again to meet back with Sevis. I know he can handle himself, but I worry that he will say something he shouldn't."
[Sun Oct 07 00:22:22 2007] : (203) Thom: "Yes, before dawn in fact. Which is why I am going to bed so early."
[Sun Oct 07 00:22:29 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): except that Sevis isn't Kha
[Sun Oct 07 00:22:31 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): lol
[Sun Oct 07 00:23:01 2007] : (202) Morti: "Alright. I'll get to sleep myself then, so I can get up early to ready my spells."
[Sun Oct 07 00:23:40 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): True enough, and though Sevis went running off he is still has caution, something Kha totaly lacks =P
[Sun Oct 07 00:23:58 2007] : (203) Thom: "I shall leave you to do so then. Rest well little one, and I'd say let's both dream of days when we won't have to deal with things like this - but I don't see those days coming soon."
[Sun Oct 07 00:24:37 2007] : ** (202) Morti groans tiredly, lays down and tries to get to sleep. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:25:07 2007] : ** (203) Thom stands and heads out the door, reminding the mage to lock the door before he leaves. Thom then heads off to another room, either the one he got a key for - or he goes and gets a room key from Okrosh so he can get some sleep as well. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:26:20 2007] : (189) DM: ((going to FF))
[Sun Oct 07 00:26:32 2007] : (203) Thom: (( sounds good ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:26:49 2007] : (189) DM: ((I'm assuming you go to the temple first thing in the am?))
[Sun Oct 07 00:26:52 2007] : (204) Atross: ((works))
[Sun Oct 07 00:27:19 2007] : (203) Thom: (( most of us - Cael and someone else, Daelan maybe, are going to visit his cousin. ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:27:27 2007] : (207) Cael: (( Right ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:28:30 2007] : (189) DM: (k)
[Sun Oct 07 00:32:56 2007] : (189) DM: Standing before the great temple is a rainworn statue depicting a regal man in flowing robes. Walking around him, you head down a long alley enfolded by the temple's walls. The smell of aged grime rises from the uneven cobblestones. Arrow slits eye you as you pass. You step beneath a raised wooden porticullis into a rain-soaked, diamond shaped courtyard. A robed woman leans against a stone cistern in the courtyard's center. Acolytes step aside and bow reverently to the holy woman. The woman bows back and murmurs, "My blessings for your service, children."

Siobhan is not present.

Suffering has put wrinkles at the corners of the cleric's eyes. Her pain tugs down the edges of her mouth. She wears her hair in ragged tufts, cut short and without style. Dressed in drenched robes of mourning, the cleric turns towards you with a wecoming gesture. She nods and attempts to smile, but her lips don't quite manage.

"Thank you for coming," she says. "I am Andress. Welcome to Ruairi."

[Sun Oct 07 00:33:55 2007] : ** (203) Thom is sure to tell Morti, on the trip to the temple, to be careful with what he says. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:34:37 2007] : (203) Thom: "Thank you high priestess. I trust that you have been informed of why we desired a meeting?"
[Sun Oct 07 00:35:25 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "I have. It seems an incident occurred yesterday at the Double Bolt Inn?"
[Sun Oct 07 00:35:31 2007] : ** (202) Morti got up early to ready his spells, listened to Thom's instructions along the way, and prepared himself with a Familiar Pocket for Moiraine, and Mage Armor for himself, before the arrival. Now, he stands quietly at Thom's side. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:35:52 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): gonna run sense motive on her for the conversation as well. I already don't really trust her, but want to know if I catch her in a lie anywhere. Sense motive - [1d20+16] => [6,16] = (22)
[Sun Oct 07 00:36:43 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "Word has flown around the village that a stranger was slain by mysterious circumstances." (raises an eyebrow at you)
[Sun Oct 07 00:36:46 2007] : (203) Thom: "The Inn? Oh, there was a small incidnet there - but I was referring to Astari and Shaunnra's squire."
[Sun Oct 07 00:37:11 2007] : ** (203) Thom watches her reaction as well, while appearing quite at ease with what she says. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:37:16 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "Oh, that. A most unfortunate story." (wrings her hands in sorrow)
[Sun Oct 07 00:37:37 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): she seems to be heartfelt
[Sun Oct 07 00:37:52 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): yeah - stupid rolls not going well. :-)
[Sun Oct 07 00:38:42 2007] : (203) Thom: "Yes, I was hoping that we could be premitted to view the internment (if that's the right word) of their bodies, so that we could rest our minds that everything possible has been done for them."
[Sun Oct 07 00:39:24 2007] : ** (198) Daelan stands there listening to Thom and Andress speak to each other. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:40:11 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "That is unfortunately an occasion reserved to the faithful of the god."
[Sun Oct 07 00:40:55 2007] : (202) Morti: (knowledge religion check for burial practices)
[Sun Oct 07 00:41:37 2007] : (202) Morti: (heh.. actually, I'm untrained in that.... Cael..?)
[Sun Oct 07 00:42:14 2007] : (203) Thom: "Ahh, I was afraid that would be the case. After all that those poor souls have had to deal with, I am glad that they will finally be able to be at calm peace; and not feeling the need to seek vengence for anything, as some lost souls are forced to do.
[Sun Oct 07 00:42:26 2007] : (203) Thom: (( unfortunately, Cael went to visit his brother. ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:42:31 2007] : (203) Thom: (( *cousin ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:42:36 2007] : (189) DM: She wrings her hands and a tear rolls down her cheek as she looks at you disconsolately.
[Sun Oct 07 00:42:36 2007] : (202) Morti: (doh)
[Sun Oct 07 00:43:49 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "Vengeance is a road that has no ending. Trust in the god that they shall go to their just reward."
[Sun Oct 07 00:44:13 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): sense motive that she believes what she is saying. [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32)
[Sun Oct 07 00:44:54 2007] : ** (202) Morti cocks his head back and forth curiously upon her words. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:45:31 2007] : (203) Thom: "I also wished to inform you that the evil in that place where they fell has been removed. The crone that was there, keeping any from leaving alive, has been removed from the world of the living as well. Hopefully the evil that surrounds that place will subside now."
[Sun Oct 07 00:45:58 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): what she was saying = vengence has no end, etc.
[Sun Oct 07 00:46:54 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "As well as it should be. The god thanks you for your good works."
[Sun Oct 07 00:47:08 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): She's truthful.
[Sun Oct 07 00:47:31 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): however you get the sense that you're in a glass chute
[Sun Oct 07 00:47:52 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): huh?
[Sun Oct 07 00:47:54 2007] : (202) Lunauc: (whispering): sense motive over her apparent woe, while she speaks with thom, trying to figure out if she is truly upset over something or just acting.
[Sun Oct 07 00:48:21 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): that's the sense that you have
[Sun Oct 07 00:48:28 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): hard to describe
[Sun Oct 07 00:48:39 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): roll
[Sun Oct 07 00:48:43 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): yeah, sounds like it.
[Sun Oct 07 00:48:56 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): hmm, ok.
[Sun Oct 07 00:49:07 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): she's not saying anything concrete that you can latch on to
[Sun Oct 07 00:49:12 2007] : (202) Lunauc: (whispering): oh, thought it was something you'd roll in secret. ok
[Sun Oct 07 00:49:15 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): is what I'm trying to tell you
[Sun Oct 07 00:49:17 2007] : (202) Morti: Sense Motive Skill Check: [1d20-1] => [11,-1] = (10)
[Sun Oct 07 00:49:35 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): I could
[Sun Oct 07 00:50:02 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): but what I've come to realize is that how much you make it by is as or more important than the number you come up with
[Sun Oct 07 00:50:29 2007] : (202) Lunauc: (whispering): ... huh?
[Sun Oct 07 00:51:04 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): theoretically I could roll every skill check but I'm not going to do that
[Sun Oct 07 00:51:19 2007] : (202) Lunauc: (whispering): ah, ok.
[Sun Oct 07 00:51:32 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): how much you miss or make it by is just as important as the roll itself
[Sun Oct 07 00:51:38 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): anyway we can talk about it after
[Sun Oct 07 00:51:45 2007] : (203) Thom: "We are honored to help where we can. As far as the incident you mentioned at the inn, your acolyte that came by knows what we know. I, myself, only came across the body and did not see her death. It is a shame as well that one that young died so early in life."
[Sun Oct 07 00:51:50 2007] : (202) Lunauc: (whispering): not necessary
[Sun Oct 07 00:52:01 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): you get the sense that she's not telling you anything you can latch on to
[Sun Oct 07 00:53:07 2007] : (202) Lunauc: (whispering): eh, Morti isn't really concerned with what she is saying, he'll leave that to Thom. He is more concerned with whether or not she was really suffering.
[Sun Oct 07 00:54:18 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "It is a shame indeed, but we as mortals are agents of free will and thus our fate is determined by our acts in life. She had a life that was lived poorly, so too was her end."
[Sun Oct 07 00:54:41 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "Still, I mourn for one whose life was cut so short."
[Sun Oct 07 00:54:56 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): she puts on a good show.
[Sun Oct 07 00:55:19 2007] : (203) Thom: "As you say Great Mother, no one else knew her or anything about her life."
[Sun Oct 07 00:55:28 2007] : (189) DM: She sniffles a little.
[Sun Oct 07 00:55:37 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I do not think she died poorly.''
[Sun Oct 07 00:55:47 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): definate sense motive on her reaction, seeing if I caught her in something a little more concrete. [1d20+16] => [12,16] = (28)
[Sun Oct 07 00:56:13 2007] : (203) Thom: (( oh, so Daelan didn't go with Cael then? Did anyone? ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:56:26 2007] : ** (202) Morti grimaces through his mask at Dael's words. **
[Sun Oct 07 00:57:26 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): It's truth.
[Sun Oct 07 00:57:40 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): She definitely didn't live as well as she could have. :)
[Sun Oct 07 00:57:52 2007] : (203) Thom: (( anyone? Daelan - did you actually come with us? I just want to make sure everyone is where I thought they were. ))
[Sun Oct 07 00:58:06 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): yes - but how does the mother know that?
[Sun Oct 07 00:58:30 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): If Daelan would rather gloat, I mean see the priestess, then I'll keep Cael company. Otherwise, yeah...
[Sun Oct 07 00:58:40 2007] : (198) Daelan: ( Yes I followed you and Morti)
[Sun Oct 07 00:58:50 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): mmm :)
[Sun Oct 07 00:59:41 2007] : ** (203) Thom pauses as Daelan opens his mouth, but doesn't react other than that pause. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:00:25 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): You took a chance and it paid off. So I suppose you've earned it, as well with the excellent playing.
[Sun Oct 07 01:01:04 2007] : (203) Thom: "I appologize at having upset you, we shall take our leave of you now that we have given you the information that we thought you would want to hear. May Bralvanyr bless you and yours."
[Sun Oct 07 01:02:22 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "May the god walk with you along whatever path you take in life." (raises her hand to give you a benediction and sniffles a little)
[Sun Oct 07 01:02:34 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): watching for any reaction to me actually using Bralvanyr's name... Spot - [1d20+16] => [5,16] = (21)
[Sun Oct 07 01:02:54 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): She doesn't even flinch.
[Sun Oct 07 01:03:06 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): but you've noticed she doesn't use his name...
[Sun Oct 07 01:03:16 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): oh yes - I have.
[Sun Oct 07 01:03:33 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): that's why I made sure I used it. Same reason as to why I mentioned vegence earlier.
[Sun Oct 07 01:03:57 2007] : (198) Daelan: " May I ask a question of you Andress?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:04:31 2007] : (203) Thom: "We have bothered her enough Daelan, we are taking our leave."
[Sun Oct 07 01:04:33 2007] : ** (189) Andress, the Great Mother turns to face Daelan and spreads her hands far and wide as if in an embrace. "Please, child. I live but to serve the will of the god." **
[Sun Oct 07 01:05:19 2007] : ** (203) Thom bows to the high priestess, muttering a little under his breath as he does. ((Casting Detect Evil)) **
[Sun Oct 07 01:05:44 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): your spell does not seem to function...
[Sun Oct 07 01:06:06 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I understand the premise of trying to get more followers,but why do you parade around town with the dead body of one who has fallen in service trying to protect others? Would it not be wiser to lay her to rest as well?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:06:19 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): hmm, very strange. damn, this evil has well prepared itself, hasn't it?
[Sun Oct 07 01:06:45 2007] : ** (203) Thom takes his leave of the priestess as Daelan asks his question, not sticking around. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:08:20 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "The god has seen fit to punish the folk of this village for their lack of faith and trust in the will of the god. It has been commanded that they see the fruits of their acts that they may better prepare for the dark days to come. The god has heard their prayers and judged that it has been sufficient and so, her internment shall be soon."
[Sun Oct 07 01:08:23 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): From our little talk, I'm sure that she won't strike out - even if she was directly accused of everything we've been told, but I kinda wish she would. Daelan needs another smack upside the head - apparently the one given by the house of Dres has left his memory.
[Sun Oct 07 01:09:13 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): Ultharwe is interested in the Incarnate from Magic of Incarnum. I have read over the class and this (from the book) sums it up well. "Soulmelds are persistent magical constructions shaped from pure incarnum—the power of souls living, dead,and yet unborn—fused with the meldshaper’s own essence." So if it were to fit into the world of Andurin it they would be people who can tap into the Wheel and draw portions of the souls of those bound to it. Likly because they themselves are bound to it, thus are Tav'eren
[Sun Oct 07 01:09:16 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "The mysteries of the divine are unknowable to those not of the faith."
[Sun Oct 07 01:09:30 2007] : ** (202) Morti 's scarf mask folds into a cringe **
[Sun Oct 07 01:10:09 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): sounds vaguely necromantic
[Sun Oct 07 01:10:38 2007] : ** (203) Thom makes his way out into the streets, looking around at the buildings, trying to locate Mercia's shoppe. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:10:41 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): what do you think? I'd be inclined to allow it.
[Sun Oct 07 01:10:49 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Dark days to come?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:11:12 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): the way to balance that would be to make people inherently distrust him even amongst the arcanists in Rhuavin.
[Sun Oct 07 01:11:17 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): but its your call
[Sun Oct 07 01:11:47 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): I realize that it's likely still closed, but if I can locate it I'll know where it is for later.
[Sun Oct 07 01:12:38 2007] : (202) Morti: (whispering): (GW): yup. not going to let him start killing people in church next
[Sun Oct 07 01:12:44 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): It could be. But from the class description They have to be strongly one alignment (Law, Chaos, Good or Evil) so my brain trying to fit it with the world of Andurin says that such a strongly aligned person was spun out by the Wheel for some reason.
[Sun Oct 07 01:12:56 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "The god has seen fit to show me a vision. A vision that depends on much, on the acts of the many, or the few, or the one. Perhaps even those of yours."
[Sun Oct 07 01:13:20 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): Ok, I will allow it then, and I had already planed on him being distrusted even in arcane and divine circles
[Sun Oct 07 01:13:24 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "There are rumors abroad, even in the city of the Tower, where the Aes Sedai rule."
[Sun Oct 07 01:13:32 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): oh, and just because you don't have enough to do, is there anyone else out and about this early?
[Sun Oct 07 01:13:39 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Such as?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:13:47 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "But list! Let us not speak of such things for the dawn is fast approaching."
[Sun Oct 07 01:14:45 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I bid you fare well."
[Sun Oct 07 01:14:53 2007] : ** (198) Daelan turns to leave the temple **
[Sun Oct 07 01:15:00 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "Ah child, would that I were a seer. I see only chaos and trust in the light of the god. The people I care for are faithless but their lot shall improve soon. I pray that they do."
[Sun Oct 07 01:15:29 2007] : (189) Andress, the Great Mother: "Fare you well, children." (wrings her hands and sniffs)
[Sun Oct 07 01:15:44 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): sure
[Sun Oct 07 01:16:17 2007] : ** (202) Morti watches Dael leave and pauses a moment, looking back to the woman. He blinks a few times in thought before approaching, and offering a proper bow. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:17:01 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): just acolytes in the temple area
[Sun Oct 07 01:17:15 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): otherwise no, not yet
[Sun Oct 07 01:17:34 2007] : (202) Morti: :his words are sincere as he speaks: "I-I do not know how you felt about your sister, but... all the same, you will never have another. I am sory for your loss, and hope your regrets may rest with her."
[Sun Oct 07 01:17:45 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): if the streets are empty, I want to head to the walls around the temple, and draw out Ringrist to see if it responds to any evil nearby. (only if there are actual walls too - don't want to freak out any acolytes just yet.
[Sun Oct 07 01:18:00 2007] : (189) DM: She turns to Morti and makes a welcoming gesture.
[Sun Oct 07 01:18:21 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): it glows a faint blue
[Sun Oct 07 01:18:41 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): she appears to grimace slightly, though it could have been your imagination
[Sun Oct 07 01:19:21 2007] : ** (189) Andress, the Great Mother smiles sadly and nods wordlessly, mouthing a silent "Thank you." **
[Sun Oct 07 01:19:35 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): hmm, that's one way to detect evil. i try to move to the what I think is the area of the wall near where Andress was - and see if Ringrist changes.
[Sun Oct 07 01:19:48 2007] : ** (202) Morti nods, then turns briskly, and leaves. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:23:25 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): and flares to a bright blue
[Sun Oct 07 01:23:30 2007] : (202) Morti: :catching up to Dael: "Where did Thom go?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:24:12 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): damn, was afraid of that. Ok, time to sheathe Ringrist and make my way back to the Inn.
[Sun Oct 07 01:24:36 2007] : (189) DM: He's a ways ahead.
[Sun Oct 07 01:24:42 2007] : (189) DM: (and walking quickly)
[Sun Oct 07 01:25:18 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): oh, did I locate where mercia's shoope was?
[Sun Oct 07 01:25:36 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I have no idea."
[Sun Oct 07 01:26:03 2007] : (198) Daelan: " He is either headed back to the Inn or to the farm."
[Sun Oct 07 01:27:41 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yep
[Sun Oct 07 01:27:55 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): meanwhile your turn
[Sun Oct 07 01:28:03 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): what did you want to talk to Valkoris about?
[Sun Oct 07 01:28:12 2007] : (202) Morti: "Hmm.. I doubt he'd go to the farm alone.. so.. back to the inn to wait for him...?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:29:10 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): I was curious to know if he might know who the portrait of the half'elf woman in the locket I picked up off the crone might be.
[Sun Oct 07 01:29:14 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Sounds good to me."
[Sun Oct 07 01:29:27 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): Of course showing him the locket.
[Sun Oct 07 01:29:41 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): sec
[Sun Oct 07 01:29:41 2007] : (233) Fibin (enter): 01:29
[Sun Oct 07 01:29:45 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): And if he didn't, I'd ask if he knew someone that might.
[Sun Oct 07 01:29:58 2007] : ** (202) Morti heads back to the inn with Dael, keeping a wary eye on the elf. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:30:48 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): he mentions that was the wife of a ranger he once knew
[Sun Oct 07 01:31:10 2007] : ** (203) Thom is sitting the in the common room of the inn, spinning a coin on a tabletop. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:31:15 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): Would he know why a crone, living in the ruins would possess it?
[Sun Oct 07 01:31:35 2007] : (233) Asmodeus (exit): 01:31
[Sun Oct 07 01:31:38 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): Rhovanarion was his name and he passed through this area roughly two years ago, but he hasn't seen him since.
[Sun Oct 07 01:32:11 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): nope
[Sun Oct 07 01:32:20 2007] : (202) Morti: :steps before Thom, pausing a beat before pointing out: "You ran away."
[Sun Oct 07 01:32:46 2007] : ** (198) Daelan sits at an empty table **
[Sun Oct 07 01:32:53 2007] : (203) Thom: "We were finished there. There was no need to press for anymore from her."
[Sun Oct 07 01:32:56 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): Okay, in that case, I'd wish him luck, let him know that we are still investigating and then take my leave.
[Sun Oct 07 01:33:36 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): Well, I'd also ask the race of the ranger.
[Sun Oct 07 01:33:41 2007] : (202) Morti: "But you left Dael behind. He might have started a big fight and killed an innocent acolyte or two, before getting killed himself.
[Sun Oct 07 01:33:42 2007] : (203) Thom: "Of course, that just my opinion. And as a lowly Edan I guess I have no idea what I am talking about, huh?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:33:44 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): And get as much info as I could about him.
[Sun Oct 07 01:33:55 2007] : ** (202) Morti sits, shaking his head in disapproval. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:34:03 2007] : (203) Thom: "So Dalena, what big announcements did you get out of her?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:34:14 2007] : (203) Thom: (( *Daelan ))
[Sun Oct 07 01:35:23 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): dawn elven
[Sun Oct 07 01:35:56 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): dawn elven ranger, and a warden of Lalvensalneil
[Sun Oct 07 01:35:56 2007] : (203) Thom: "That would have been a huge regret Morti, but I don't see how my presence would have stopped him. After all, he seems to not care what we humans think."
[Sun Oct 07 01:36:06 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): Lalvensalenil*
[Sun Oct 07 01:36:51 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): Wardens are protectors of the forest and are the first line of defense against intrusion by orcs and fell creatures
[Sun Oct 07 01:36:57 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Only that she will bury the paladin soon,and that she is trying to get the people ready for the coming dark days."
[Sun Oct 07 01:38:04 2007] : ** (189) Mikiti shuffles about as he sets the sideboard for breakfast. He doesn't look up as you talk. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:38:09 2007] : (203) Thom: "So that answer was worth confronting her on her home turf?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:38:39 2007] : (198) Daelan: " I did not confront her,I merely asked a question."
[Sun Oct 07 01:39:12 2007] : (198) Daelan: " What impression did you get from her Thom?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:39:20 2007] : (203) Thom: "Which is confronting her."
[Sun Oct 07 01:39:34 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): Valkoris kept in touch as much as he could with those he took an interest with. This is the first he's had news of Rhovanarion so he assumes the ranger must either be dead or missing.
[Sun Oct 07 01:40:45 2007] : (198) Daelan: " She did not take offense to my question.''
[Sun Oct 07 01:40:58 2007] : (203) Thom: "Although she seemed to balways tell the truth and believe what she was saying, there is definately more to it than that. There was something about her, something strange. I couldn't quite grasp it, but there was definately something off. Oh, and my magic didn't work there."
[Sun Oct 07 01:41:30 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): Thanks
[Sun Oct 07 01:41:50 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): After that, I would head back to the inn.
[Sun Oct 07 01:41:55 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): k
[Sun Oct 07 01:42:02 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): you'll probably get there any moment now
[Sun Oct 07 01:42:04 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Perhaps now is the time to check out the tunnel beneath this Inn."
[Sun Oct 07 01:42:05 2007] : (202) Morti: "What do yo umean by... didn't work?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:42:07 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): feel free to make your entrance
[Sun Oct 07 01:42:11 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): Sounds good
[Sun Oct 07 01:42:49 2007] : ** (207) Cael enters the inn, noticing the group, he joins them. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:42:55 2007] : ** (202) Morti checks his pocket to see if moiraine is still protected by the Familiar Pocket spell. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:43:01 2007] : (189) DM: (yep)
[Sun Oct 07 01:43:09 2007] : (203) Thom: "It just didn't work. I tried to check for any evil while I was within the temple grounds - and it just didn't function. Outside, I was able to use Ringrist to check - but I didn't want to draw Ringrist in front of the priestess, I doubt that would have been taken lightly."
[Sun Oct 07 01:43:40 2007] : (207) Cael: "What's this about?" :Cael raises an eyebrow:
[Sun Oct 07 01:43:47 2007] : ** (189) Mikiti places a cutting board on the bar and continues preparing for breakfast. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:44:16 2007] : ** (202) Morti shrugs, drawing the kitten out for some fresh air, setting her down to stretch out. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:44:17 2007] : (203) Thom: "Our little visit earlier." Thom glances over at the employee, watching the man a little.
[Sun Oct 07 01:44:47 2007] : (189) DM: The barback freezes at the sight of the kitten and runs into the kitchen, as if in fear.
[Sun Oct 07 01:44:55 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): trying to determine if he is listening in or just actually doing his job.
[Sun Oct 07 01:45:14 2007] : (202) Morti: "Hmmm..?" :eyes the man's odd behavior.:
[Sun Oct 07 01:45:22 2007] : ** (207) Cael smiles at the animal. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:45:28 2007] : ** (203) Thom raises an eyebrow at this. "Ok, that was unexpected." **
[Sun Oct 07 01:45:58 2007] : ** (189) Moiraine waddles over to the bar and mewls a little, then glances back at you. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:46:00 2007] : (207) Cael: "Has anything since we've entered this village gone as expected?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:46:31 2007] : ** (203) Thom fills Cael and Atross in on what happened while he was at the temple grounds. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:46:43 2007] : ** (202) Morti shrugs to the cat, and goes to get himself a plate for breakfast. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:46:56 2007] : (204) Atross: "Seeing that reaction makes me wonder. You know there was a cat around here yesterday."
[Sun Oct 07 01:47:15 2007] : (189) DM: The cook comes out of the kitchen as if to see what all the ruckus is about.
[Sun Oct 07 01:48:01 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Breakfast isn't ready yet and won't be for another hour. Still cooking. What's this?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:48:27 2007] : ** (202) Morti groans at the bad news. **
[Sun Oct 07 01:48:35 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Oh, what are you doing up this early? 'Tain't hardly six yet."
[Sun Oct 07 01:48:59 2007] : (203) Thom: "That's fine, we just awoke early and figured we might as well sit here than in our rooms. is that ok?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:49:08 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Oh, I suppose I could lay out some cheese and bread in the meantime."
[Sun Oct 07 01:49:34 2007] : (202) Morti: :grins: "That would be kind of you, Ma'am. Do you have any cider too?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:49:36 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "That's fine." (leans down to pet Moiraine) "Nice kitty. You scared Mikiti, you know that?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:49:41 2007] : (203) Thom: "That would be wonderful, you would think we never eat with how some of us act." Thom smiles as he winks at Morti.
[Sun Oct 07 01:49:59 2007] : (204) Atross: "Why is he scared of a cat though?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:50:08 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Cider coming right up. You'll have to forgive the lad. He's scared witless of your cat."
[Sun Oct 07 01:50:48 2007] : (204) Atross: (whispering): (GW): Did he have an experience like Ranma maybe? =P
[Sun Oct 07 01:50:51 2007] : (202) Morti: "Oh.. We're sorry."
[Sun Oct 07 01:51:24 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Had a bad experience once with -- " (lowers her voice) "Andress' cat. This was several years ago, when she was just setting out in the world."
[Sun Oct 07 01:51:56 2007] : (202) Morti: "Oh.. she has a cat too? what did it do to him?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:52:01 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "I never thought I'd see the day when a wizardling would become a priestess of Bralvanyr. A fine change that was."
[Sun Oct 07 01:52:36 2007] : ** (189) Liliandra sniffs. "Always a bad seed I thought she was. 'pparently I was wrong." **
[Sun Oct 07 01:52:48 2007] : (202) Morti: :blinks: "She was a wizard?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:53:16 2007] : (202) Morti: "Who taught her? Did she have a teacher in this village?"
[Sun Oct 07 01:53:32 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Oh, right. I keep forgetting you're not from here. Okrosh likes you, you know."
[Sun Oct 07 01:54:06 2007] : (203) Thom: "And we him. He's a good man, a fine testement to this town."
[Sun Oct 07 01:54:38 2007] : ** (189) Liliandra turns to you as she busies herself at the bar. "Please. You need to do something about this village. Everyone and Okrosh is all the family I have. Everysince Andress came, it's been nothing but trouble for us." **
[Sun Oct 07 01:55:56 2007] : (203) Thom: Thom smiles gently, and speaks softly "Rest easy, we are looking into it. We have no plans to leave until the true cause of the trouble has been taken care of."
[Sun Oct 07 01:58:06 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Andress? She showed promise as a wizardress. A graybeard by the name of Kendrick taught her but he since moved on to better pastures. Last I heard he was at the Diamond Citadel in Tolmara. But Andress. She always had a rivalry with Shaunnra. Thought that she could follow in her sister's footsteps but she decided to go and see the world."
[Sun Oct 07 01:59:56 2007] : (202) Morti: "Hmm.. Maybe Drenla would know something of him."
[Sun Oct 07 02:00:14 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "There was a fight I heard. A falling out between them. The next thing I knew, Andress decided to go study abroad. Something about walking in whatever road her path took her in life. I can't remember very well."
[Sun Oct 07 02:02:25 2007] : (202) Morti: "That's too bad.. did they really hate eachother, or just fight alot?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:03:26 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "They had a rivalry that sometimes verged on edge."
[Sun Oct 07 02:04:28 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "This place." (looks around her) "An herbwoman once told me that this place has a history. A battle, of old. I was a poor student. Ah well, enough of my rambling. I need to get cooking."
[Sun Oct 07 02:05:13 2007] : (202) Morti: "That's okay, I like listening to stories. Thank you."
[Sun Oct 07 02:05:32 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Don't mind Mikiti. Just don't wave any torches at him (or cats) and you'll be fine."
[Sun Oct 07 02:06:51 2007] : (189) DM: (what next?)
[Sun Oct 07 02:07:45 2007] : (204) Atross: "Now that the meeting's done, how do we actually get into the catacombs?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:07:59 2007] : (202) Morti: "Hmm. I can turn Moiraine into something else if it helps." :seems in deep thought as he waits for his cider and food.:
[Sun Oct 07 02:08:01 2007] : (203) Thom: (( what he said. ))
[Sun Oct 07 02:08:38 2007] : (203) Thom: "Yeah, eat up everyone. I was hoping that Drenla and Rhian would be up by now, having rested enough, but I guess not."
[Sun Oct 07 02:09:19 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Thom you mentioned something about seeing a Edain who used herbs did you not?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:09:27 2007] : (189) Rhian: "You rang?" (walks down the stairs, followed by Drenla)
[Sun Oct 07 02:09:41 2007] : (203) Thom: "Yes, but her shoppe would not be open yet."
[Sun Oct 07 02:09:45 2007] : ** (207) Cael rises. "How are you both feeling?" **
[Sun Oct 07 02:10:01 2007] : (203) Thom: "Ahh, Rhain Sedai, you appear to be feeling much better today."
[Sun Oct 07 02:10:08 2007] : (189) Rhian: "We've felt better, but we're fine now."
[Sun Oct 07 02:10:16 2007] : (198) Daelan: " Perhaps we should visit her before entering the tunnels."
[Sun Oct 07 02:10:24 2007] : (207) Cael: "If you should need, I can offer you both more healing."
[Sun Oct 07 02:10:35 2007] : (202) Morti: :To Drenla: "Master, have you ever heard of a mage name Kendrick?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:10:47 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Still not up to my usual self." (yawns) "I could very easily get spoiled here. Liliandra's cooking is wonderful."
[Sun Oct 07 02:11:11 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Hm, Kendrick."
[Sun Oct 07 02:12:10 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Ah yes! Cymrych, a riddlemaster who originally hailed from eastern Gwythnecht. I had the good fortune to study with him..."
[Sun Oct 07 02:12:41 2007] : (202) Morti: "No, no.. Kendrick.. Ken-Drick."
[Sun Oct 07 02:12:41 2007] : ** (189) Drenla looks at you and catches himself. "Of course if you recall, that won't happen for a while yet." **
[Sun Oct 07 02:13:18 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Cymrych IS Kendrick, Morti. The language of this region is an ancient tongue that predates the birth of humanity."
[Sun Oct 07 02:13:25 2007] : (203) Thom: "A riddlemaster? Great, so any student of his would likely pick that method as well, huh?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:13:42 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Before the elves." (doesn't spare a glance at Daelan as he says this)
[Sun Oct 07 02:13:49 2007] : (202) Morti: "Oh... What kind of man was he?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:14:21 2007] : (189) Drenla: "I'm afraid I didn't apply myself at his studies." (chuckles) "But I do know one or two things."
[Sun Oct 07 02:15:45 2007] : (189) Drenla: "He was...er, is a kindly man. Patient, giving of himself. He cares for his students and their well-being, and tried to inculcate a sense of responsibility for the Art."
[Sun Oct 07 02:16:52 2007] : (189) Drenla: "This is why we focus so much on character during the Test, Morti. A mage who is of questionable character, who cannot pass the judgment of his peers, is often unworthy to wield magicka."
[Sun Oct 07 02:17:25 2007] : ** (202) Morti nods, chewing his lips at the description, shown through in his mask. "Would he teach a student he didn't believe in?" **
[Sun Oct 07 02:18:00 2007] : (189) Drenla: "No, of course not. That's not the Cymrych I know. What's this about?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:18:09 2007] : (203) Thom: "Or stop teaching one that he lost belief in?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:18:32 2007] : (202) Morti: "Hmm... Andress was his former student.. it seems.."
[Sun Oct 07 02:19:41 2007] : ** (189) Liliandra comes out with a tray filled with a loaf of bread, a hunk of sheep's milk cheese and a platter of fruit and sets it on the sideboard. "There's fresh milk in those jugs, ale in the till-tankard and mintwater in the pitcher. Serve yourselves. Mornfast coming right up." **
[Sun Oct 07 02:20:08 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Interesting."
[Sun Oct 07 02:20:23 2007] : (202) Morti: "Thanks, Lilandra."
[Sun Oct 07 02:21:03 2007] : ** (207) Cael takes a piece of fruit, looking it over before giving a nod of approval and taking a bite. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:21:08 2007] : ** (198) Daelan eats a small portion of bread and fruit **
[Sun Oct 07 02:21:33 2007] : (189) Liliandra: "Spiced river crabs is on the menu for dinner tonight. Save room. They're famous."
[Sun Oct 07 02:21:49 2007] : ** (189) Liliandra bustles back intot he kitchen. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:21:58 2007] : ** (203) Thom takes a little bit of food and some ale, eating. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:22:34 2007] : (189) Rhian: "Well, what are your plans?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:23:06 2007] : ** (202) Morti nods to Liliandra, and waits for her to turn away before carefully feeding food in under his mask. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:23:40 2007] : (203) Thom: "Next would be the catacombs. Since the apparent source of trouble here is this Most High Vengence and she works out of the catacombs, we're planning to heard there."
[Sun Oct 07 02:24:18 2007] : (189) Rhian: "I had a visit last night in tel'aran'rhiod."
[Sun Oct 07 02:24:33 2007] : (189) Rhian: "Ah. Well, Drenla and I will accompany you."
[Sun Oct 07 02:24:36 2007] : (234) Gaxx (enter): 02:24
[Sun Oct 07 02:24:42 2007] : (203) Thom: "I thought you were in your room all night."
[Sun Oct 07 02:24:47 2007] : (202) Morti: "Eh.. I didn't even know you went anywhere."
[Sun Oct 07 02:25:12 2007] : (189) Rhian: "I was in my room. Walking the dream realm, and sleeping after my little adventure." (eats)
[Sun Oct 07 02:25:55 2007] : (203) Thom: "Dream realm? So, you dreamed about someone? Is that all that strange?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:26:08 2007] : (189) Rhian: "There seems to have been a little...disturbance at the Tower. I shall have to think carefully on whether or not I want to continue there."
[Sun Oct 07 02:26:38 2007] : (202) Morti: "Oh.." :holds a bit of fruit down under the table, whistling for Moiraine:
[Sun Oct 07 02:27:31 2007] : (189) Rhian: "In a manner of speaking. To those Sisters who are skilled in dreamwalking, it is possible sometimes to visit places and speak to people as if one were present, though only in dreams. There is a mirror realm that parallels the waking world, and it is this realm that is tel'aran'rhiod."
[Sun Oct 07 02:28:43 2007] : (189) Rhian: "I am not all that skilled. Perhaps instead of I as the traveller, I was the one visited. Someone came to me in my dreams and spoke to me."
[Sun Oct 07 02:28:49 2007] : (203) Thom: "So, these people can just involve themselves in someone's dreams?
[Sun Oct 07 02:29:19 2007] : (189) Rhian: "Dreamwalking is a lost talent, not seen since our arrival on Andurin."
[Sun Oct 07 02:30:18 2007] : (203) Thom: "How is it lost if you were visited?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:30:37 2007] : (189) Rhian: "There are tales of Sisters who have used the talent in the past, but not on this world of Andurin."
[Sun Oct 07 02:31:05 2007] : (189) Rhian: "Perhaps by one who is not an Aes Sedai." (taps her chin as if in thought)
[Sun Oct 07 02:31:14 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): we can say that you visited Rhian
[Sun Oct 07 02:31:23 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): we should talk on AIM or gmail chat
[Sun Oct 07 02:31:33 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): Ok
[Sun Oct 07 02:31:41 2007] : (203) Thom: "So, you don't even know who it was? Then how do you know someone was there and you didn't just dream the whole thing?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:31:50 2007] : (202) Morti: "There are spells in the arcane to effect the dreams of others... not sure about actively entering them though." :whistles again for the kitten:
[Sun Oct 07 02:32:23 2007] : ** (189) Rhian doesn't answer you (Thom) and instead seems to be lost in thought. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:32:30 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): I have AIM running 24/7. I should be around most of the day tomarrow or if you are still awake after the game tonight
[Sun Oct 07 02:32:42 2007] : ** (189) Moiraine scoots over to her master. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:32:56 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): do you ever sleep? lol
[Sun Oct 07 02:33:44 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): about 3 - 4 hours a night from 2 or 3 AM to 6AM.
[Sun Oct 07 02:33:46 2007] : ** (202) Morti pets the cat, asking with a smile. "Okay, I think I know how to calm Mikiti, ready to try something new?" **
[Sun Oct 07 02:33:52 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): man you're young
[Sun Oct 07 02:33:53 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): lol
[Sun Oct 07 02:33:56 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): I can't imagine that
[Sun Oct 07 02:34:09 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): Some times I go 2 days without sleep
[Sun Oct 07 02:34:15 2007] : ** (189) Moiraine meows. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:34:40 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): I am 28, and it takes it's toal. I will just crash for 12 hours sometimes
[Sun Oct 07 02:34:54 2007] : ** (203) Thom looks strange and Rhian, but shrugs it off. "Speaking of spells - Drenla, do you know of a spell that would either allow someone to lie convincingly and block out part of their mind, or one that would allow someone else to do a similar thing to an individual? **
[Sun Oct 07 02:35:28 2007] : ** (189) Drenla chews thoughtfully and gulps. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:35:46 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Hm, there are several I can think of. Or it could have been an item of power."
[Sun Oct 07 02:36:12 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Let me guess. Your friend, Andress?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:36:15 2007] : (203) Thom: "hmm, that would explain our visit then."
[Sun Oct 07 02:36:33 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): you're still young
[Sun Oct 07 02:36:35 2007] : ** (202) Morti speaks murmured incantations and weaves his hands in sculpting seals. His mask flicks from beneath, but Moiraine has a more visual effect, growing, losing her fur, and taking the form of a small short haired halfling child(alter self, shared with familiar.) **
[Sun Oct 07 02:36:36 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): I'm 36
[Sun Oct 07 02:36:37 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): lol
[Sun Oct 07 02:37:43 2007] : ** (207) Cael looks at Morti and what was before the young cat and he raises an eyebrow. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:38:32 2007] : **(197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): shrugs when I was younger I slept 12 hours a day, if I didnt I didnt function well. But ever since I stoped drinking cafeinee (7 years ago) I mostly have not been able to sleep more then 6 hours**
[Sun Oct 07 02:38:32 2007] : (203) Thom: "Yes. I have had some experience with liars and have gotten fairly good at listening to what people say and watching how they act. Everything she said and every way she acted was in accordance with what one should expect from her. But there was more to it than that. I really couldn't get a graps on anything wrong, I just got the distinct impression of a glass tube though."
[Sun Oct 07 02:38:42 2007] : (202) Morti: "Hehe..." :smiles wide, and reaches up to pull down his mask, showing a normal human face of a brown haired boy.. "Now we can eat in peace."
[Sun Oct 07 02:38:53 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): well you're not on AIM now
[Sun Oct 07 02:38:56 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): its ok
[Sun Oct 07 02:39:34 2007] : (204) Atross: "You mean she was completely believable while giving the impression of being completely unreal?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:39:44 2007] : ** (202) Morti takes off his scarf and wraps it around the now naked halfling chils as makeshift clothing. "Have to remember clothing next time." **
[Sun Oct 07 02:40:01 2007] : (203) Thom: "Yeah, I guess that would be another way to describe it."
[Sun Oct 07 02:40:06 2007] : (189) Drenla: "A masking spell or similar item will do that."
[Sun Oct 07 02:40:14 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): It was running, it just disconnected itself
[Sun Oct 07 02:40:33 2007] : (189) Drenla: "There's really no way around it unless you could get close enough to negate whatever enchantments or magicka she had on her person."
[Sun Oct 07 02:40:44 2007] : (189) Drenla: "Of course, that would be perceived as a hostile act."
[Sun Oct 07 02:40:49 2007] : (202) Morti: "Dispel it..?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:41:14 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): ah
[Sun Oct 07 02:41:24 2007] : (207) Cael: "If you'll excuse me for a moment, I'd best check on Rin, might as well give him a few things to do also, his eyes won't be much use to us underground."
[Sun Oct 07 02:41:26 2007] : (203) Thom: "And would such a spell also disrupt someone trying to detect evil in the vicinity?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:41:27 2007] : (202) Morti: "Can do that from afar, without drawing much attention."
[Sun Oct 07 02:41:32 2007] : ** (207) Cael stands an walks outside. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:41:47 2007] : (189) Drenla: "It is certainly possible."
[Sun Oct 07 02:41:55 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: (whispering): It's reconnected now
[Sun Oct 07 02:41:58 2007] : (202) Morti: "Not targetted it won't."
[Sun Oct 07 02:42:28 2007] : ** (202) Morti helps Moiraine into a seat next to him and fixes the child a plate. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:42:55 2007] : (207) J.C.: (whispering): I ask Rin to keep an eye on the farm that Thom mentioned for anything suspicious while we're underground.
[Sun Oct 07 02:43:00 2007] : ** (189) Mikiti comes out as if a bit fearful but seeing no kittens, shuffles over to the bar with a plate of sausages and fried eggs swimming in butter. Liliandra follows close behind with bowls and plates. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:43:36 2007] : (203) Thom: "Then that sounds like what is happening." Thom drops off the conversation as the pair of employees enter the room.
[Sun Oct 07 02:45:16 2007] : (189) DM: The barback heads back into the kitchen as Okrosh heads in, followed by an acolyte of Bralvany and an armed guard, with the standard of a white tower on his chain shirt.
[Sun Oct 07 02:45:40 2007] : (189) Okrosh: "This way, to the basement."
[Sun Oct 07 02:45:46 2007] : (203) Thom: (( same acolyte? ))
[Sun Oct 07 02:45:54 2007] : (189) Okrosh: (nods at you as he escorts them)
[Sun Oct 07 02:46:00 2007] : (189) DM: (nope)
[Sun Oct 07 02:46:10 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): ok
[Sun Oct 07 02:46:20 2007] : ** (204) Atross nods to the group in acknowledgement **
[Sun Oct 07 02:46:48 2007] : (203) Zane: (whispering): Thom is starting to worry that something happened to him after he reported about the Inn. And Thom still wanted to ask who exactly sent him... oh well.
[Sun Oct 07 02:47:05 2007] : ** (207) Cael re-enters the bar, moving back to the group. **
[Sun Oct 07 02:47:25 2007] : (207) Cael: (( er... inn, not bar. ))
[Sun Oct 07 02:47:38 2007] : (189) DM: The guard, noticing Rhian sitting by your table, comes to a halt and bows graciously before continuing. Okrosh raises an eye at you but says nothing.
[Sun Oct 07 02:48:04 2007] : (202) Morti: :to Rhian: "Friend of yours?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:48:06 2007] : (203) Thom: "Once everyone has eaten, we should head out. Once that group finishes of course."
[Sun Oct 07 02:48:34 2007] : ** (207) Cael waits for the men to leave the room before saying quietly to Thom, "Rin will be keeping watch over the farm while we are busy down below." **
[Sun Oct 07 02:48:48 2007] : (189) Rhian: He's a member of the watch at Felanost. It's a standard greeting to all Accepted and Aes Sedai."
[Sun Oct 07 02:49:06 2007] : (189) Rhian: "I doubt we know each other."
[Sun Oct 07 02:49:41 2007] : (203) Thom: "Oh, had I realized that was your intention for him, I would have given you a little more info about it."
[Sun Oct 07 02:50:14 2007] : (203) Thom: "But he should be fine just watching from above."
[Sun Oct 07 02:50:23 2007] : (207) Cael: "That's fine, Rin's eyes are sharp, if he sees too much out of the ordinary, he'll let me know, and I'll do a pass before we leave."
[Sun Oct 07 02:50:55 2007] : (189) DM: (and on that note, we'll stop)
[Sun Oct 07 02:50:59 2007] : Attempting to DISABLE moderation in the current room...
[Sun Oct 07 02:51:00 2007] : Server Administrator-> This channel is now unmoderated
[Sun Oct 07 02:51:03 2007] : (203) Thom: "Have him keep an eye on the barn then, that's where the local went into."
[Sun Oct 07 02:51:15 2007] : (203) Zane: Ok, that works too
[Sun Oct 07 02:51:34 2007] : (189) DM: I don't think we'll be starting Mel Neth for a while actually
[Sun Oct 07 02:51:43 2007] : (189) DM: until this plays out
[Sun Oct 07 02:51:52 2007] : (189) DM: so it'll be Damrosil for a few more weeks
[Sun Oct 07 02:51:58 2007] : ** (197) Dj Gilcrease sheers **
[Sun Oct 07 02:52:01 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: heheh
[Sun Oct 07 02:52:01 2007] : (203) Zane: yeah, I'd rather finish this up first anyway myself.
[Sun Oct 07 02:52:11 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: *cheers
[Sun Oct 07 02:52:14 2007] : (207) J.C.: Yeah, that'd be a nasty cliffhanger
[Sun Oct 07 02:52:36 2007] : (203) Zane: and even nastier to come back to. "Ok, where were we and what did we know?"
[Sun Oct 07 02:52:47 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: ok, next session...I assume you're heading into the cats, correct?
[Sun Oct 07 02:52:56 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: we can just segue there, after FFing a bit
[Sun Oct 07 02:53:00 2007] : (204) Donovan: Yeah, we ought to finish this p, though I imagine we're not so far off reall
[Sun Oct 07 02:53:03 2007] : (203) Zane: yep - via the basement of the Inn
[Sun Oct 07 02:53:08 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: ok
[Sun Oct 07 02:53:18 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: so you'll appear in U2 above
[Sun Oct 07 02:54:01 2007] : (203) Zane: So now we're transported to a modern day Earth British rock show? As if France and Ancient Greece weren't enough...
[Sun Oct 07 02:54:17 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: I first came up with Sevis' plans for Nith Tar'valon on Jan 3rd, so it has taken just a while for us to actualy reach here :)
[Sun Oct 07 02:54:30 2007] : (203) Zane: lol
[Sun Oct 07 02:54:32 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: Ultharwe if you have any questions for DJ, feel free to ask. he'll pace his game differently from me probably, but this is how we usually play.
[Sun Oct 07 02:54:40 2007] : (202) Morti: depends which brit band
[Sun Oct 07 02:55:06 2007] : (203) Zane: U2, like Stash said...
[Sun Oct 07 02:55:32 2007] : (202) Morti: thought they were irish
[Sun Oct 07 02:55:41 2007] : (197) Dj Gilcrease: Been chatting with him since he showed up, but now he can chat with Lunauc and Zane if they dont mind sticking around for a few to figure out how to work his character into the group, or they can work it out on the forums
[Sun Oct 07 02:55:41 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: hm, they appear to be comatose
[Sun Oct 07 02:55:56 2007] : (203) Zane: Irish, british, I don't follow them enough - sorry.
[Sun Oct 07 02:55:57 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: ok, see you in a week
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:04 2007] : (207) J.C.: See ya
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:11 2007] : (203) Zane: I will, but I'm going for a smoke first.
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:14 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: oh Daelan
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:20 2007] : (202) Morti: sure. I'm awake.
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:25 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: pretty sure you'll get a kick out of the farm
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:31 2007] : (198) Daelan: yes
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:36 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: but I won't spoil it yet. ^^
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:45 2007] : (202) Morti: .. Human farm..?
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:48 2007] : (203) Zane: yeah - I avoided mentioning that one fact, because I knew he would rush over there
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:50 2007] : ** (198) Daelan smiles **
[Sun Oct 07 02:56:52 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: :)
[Sun Oct 07 02:57:11 2007] : (203) Zane: besides - we might not even need to visit the farm. :-)
[Sun Oct 07 02:57:16 2007] : (189) TaliesinNYC: night folks
[Sun Oct 07 02:57:16 2007] : (207) J.C.: Great, now my mind is coming up with ideas of what it might be.


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms