Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
3 users online
2 Registered
0 Hidden
1 Guest
Registered Users: Igorweild, Ronaldsaime


Back to Damrosil Logs
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:12 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease (enter): 21:20

[Sat Aug 04 21:20:12 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease (enter): 21:20
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:15 2007] : (100) Zane (enter): 21:20
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:22 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (100) Zane...
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:27 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (99) Dj Gilcrease...
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:32 2007] : (100) Zane: So, make up your mind for sure this time? :-P
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:47 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: that was for last night's game
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:53 2007] : (101) Cael (enter): 21:20
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:54 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: TW is the default as you know
[Sat Aug 04 21:20:58 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Like the new map
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:00 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (101) Cael...
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:05 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: thanks
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:06 2007] : (102) Donovan (enter): 21:21
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:14 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: I figured the old one was unclear
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:18 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (102) Donovan...
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:25 2007] : (100) Zane: Ah. Yes, it is a nice looking map.
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:26 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: we should wait until elfboy is here
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:30 2007] : (103) Lunauc (enter): 21:21
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:30 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: and Morti
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:35 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (103) Lunauc...
[Sat Aug 04 21:21:58 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: in the meantime, have you decided how you want to introduce Cael to the group?
[Sat Aug 04 21:22:06 2007] : (100) Zane: well - elfboy is still unconscious, so we don't REALLY need him yet, do we?
[Sat Aug 04 21:22:20 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: AFK making some food
[Sat Aug 04 21:22:33 2007] : whispering to Lunauc, Donovan, Cael, Zane, Dj Gilcrease, TaliesinNYC, (GW): test
[Sat Aug 04 21:22:38 2007] : (101) Cael: I'm not entirely sure. You wouldn't happen to have some options, would you?
[Sat Aug 04 21:22:44 2007] : (100) Zane: With Daelan unconscious, would he be likely to come offer assistance upon seeing a green elf?
[Sat Aug 04 21:22:51 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: he might
[Sat Aug 04 21:23:03 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: that depends on how Jon wants to play Cael
[Sat Aug 04 21:23:06 2007] : (100) Zane: I guess that was mainly directed at Cael. :-)
[Sat Aug 04 21:23:18 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: fyi, the various tribes know of each other but don't deal on a regular basis
[Sat Aug 04 21:23:36 2007] : (101) Cael: That would probably be the easiest way to do it.
[Sat Aug 04 21:24:18 2007] : whispering to Cael, Lalvas'rhimm are only slightly friendlier than Ea'rhimm, but that's probably not very helpful. still the fact that you're a druid means that your personality should be less abrasive than Daelan's...
[Sat Aug 04 21:24:27 2007] : (101) Cael: Like I'd mentioned before, if Cael were to see a group of people that look like they just went through quite a trial, carrying around an unconscious body, he'd offer to help.
[Sat Aug 04 21:25:33 2007] : (103) Lunauc: That's offly neighborly of him. But does it give much reason to travel with them?
[Sat Aug 04 21:25:41 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: still working on an area map fyi
[Sat Aug 04 21:25:45 2007] : (103) Lunauc: awfully rather
[Sat Aug 04 21:26:30 2007] : (101) Cael: Well, Cael is the curious type, so, not only would he help, but he would ask what happened. Upon an explanation of what's happening, he may be inclined to offer his assitance.
[Sat Aug 04 21:26:36 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: I think we should use this time to work out Cael's introduction. I'll give Drew 30-45 min before we begin.
[Sat Aug 04 21:26:45 2007] : (101) Cael: assistance*
[Sat Aug 04 21:27:39 2007] : (100) Thom: (( moving IC for the 'expanation' ))
[Sat Aug 04 21:28:32 2007] : (104) Daelan (enter): 21:28
[Sat Aug 04 21:29:18 2007] : (100) Thom: Well, we we on our way here to Nith'Tar Valon, and in the process our companion here came across that hammer and knocked his head. He's been healed enough to prevent his death, but we aare unsure about his condition beyond that."
[Sat Aug 04 21:29:46 2007] : (100) Zane: There's the elfboy. Or, the first elfboy, now that Cael is around. :-P
[Sat Aug 04 21:29:57 2007] : (101) Cael: lol
[Sat Aug 04 21:30:07 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Also we just steped out of the air into a field near Nith'Tar valon
[Sat Aug 04 21:30:54 2007] : (100) Zane: Daelen - We're trying to figure out how to introduce Cael to the group. First thought was that Daelan is still unconscious and Cael might be interested enough to see if he could help. At least it would be elven hands on you instead more human hands. :)
[Sat Aug 04 21:31:00 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (104) Daelan...
[Sat Aug 04 21:31:38 2007] : (100) Zane: Yes DJ - but Thom would not offer up that info to a stranger.
[Sat Aug 04 21:31:53 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: No, but he may have seen us
[Sat Aug 04 21:32:22 2007] : (106) Akio (enter): 21:32
[Sat Aug 04 21:32:32 2007] : (106) Akio: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Aug 04 21:32:33 2007] : (106) Akio (exit): 21:32
[Sat Aug 04 21:32:38 2007] : (101) Cael: It would all depend on how far out Cael had to stay in order to stay away from the major hustle/bustle of the city.
[Sat Aug 04 21:33:29 2007] : (100) Zane: Weren;t we still a little distance from the city? And Jon said that Cael set up a position near the city, just off the main road. I assumed we travveeled a bit before running into Cael. Was I wrong about that?
[Sat Aug 04 21:33:51 2007] : (101) Cael: I don't think so.
[Sat Aug 04 21:34:09 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Nothing, just offering up a way for him to come to us due to his curiosity
[Sat Aug 04 21:34:09 2007] : (101) Cael: THat you were wrong that is.
[Sat Aug 04 21:34:25 2007] : (104) Daelan: well seeing another Calen Quessir slung over the back of horse,in the company of a bunch of Humans? I am pretty sure he will introduce himself in good time.
[Sat Aug 04 21:34:49 2007] : (100) Zane: So we just need a decision from Stash as to just how far away you were from the city and whether or not you saw us appear. That would definately make things a little easier in introduction, I'm sure this group appearing out of thin air would strike some curiousity.
[Sat Aug 04 21:35:30 2007] : (100) Zane: I knew what you meant Jon. At least, I took it they way you meant. :-)
[Sat Aug 04 21:35:39 2007] : (101) Cael: Wanted to make sure.
[Sat Aug 04 21:36:15 2007] : (100) Zane: Yes, it can be difficult with text to tell for sure sometimes, so no problem.
[Sat Aug 04 21:36:54 2007] : (102) Donovan: Ah, pizza. I feel revived already
[Sat Aug 04 21:36:58 2007] : (103) Morti: By the Grace of Annoras, we are dropped in the elf's path.
[Sat Aug 04 21:37:29 2007] : (100) Zane: no fair - my pizza hasn't arrived yet. :-(
[Sat Aug 04 21:37:46 2007] : (101) Cael: I had eggs, bacon and toast... it was all I had in the fridge.
[Sat Aug 04 21:40:02 2007] : (103) Morti: brb
[Sat Aug 04 21:40:47 2007] : (100) Zane: So... Stash?
[Sat Aug 04 21:46:03 2007] : (100) Zane: *twiddles his thumbs*
[Sat Aug 04 21:47:30 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: yes
[Sat Aug 04 21:47:56 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: let's say he's travelling to Nith'Tar Valon
[Sat Aug 04 21:48:06 2007] : (101) Cael: Works for me
[Sat Aug 04 21:48:21 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: and the group is a bit ahead of him
[Sat Aug 04 21:48:25 2007] : (100) Zane: So - saice Cael would have set up far enough outside the city to avoid the hustle and bustle, would he have been far enough out to see us magically appear out of thin air?
[Sat Aug 04 21:48:35 2007] : (100) Zane: Ok, that works.
[Sat Aug 04 21:48:50 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: he's on his way to the city but you're ahead of him
[Sat Aug 04 21:49:07 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: the fact that Daelan is unconscious will slow you down some enough for him to catch up
[Sat Aug 04 21:49:13 2007] : (100) Zane: Got it. (I just took to long to type. ) :-)
[Sat Aug 04 21:49:17 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: why he's travelling to the city remains to be seen
[Sat Aug 04 21:49:25 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: I hope he's worked that out in advance
[Sat Aug 04 21:49:27 2007] : (100) Zane: Sounds like a plan I like (Daelan unconscious)
[Sat Aug 04 21:49:33 2007] : (101) Cael: I am
[Sat Aug 04 21:50:23 2007] : (100) Zane: Poor Drew - ends up with the character that everyone else seems to love to hate. :-) Ok, time to get my game face on.
[Sat Aug 04 21:51:09 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Aug 04 21:51:09 2007] : (101) Cael: Just to be sure, I haven't come up with a mini yet, will I need one tonight?
[Sat Aug 04 21:51:18 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: ok, so you appear at the x or near there
[Sat Aug 04 21:51:35 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: that's ooc btw since none of you know where you are but I thought you might like a visual representation
[Sat Aug 04 21:51:46 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: let's begin
[Sat Aug 04 21:51:48 2007] : (100) Thom: (( and which direction was the smoke that we saw - indicating a city? ))
[Sat Aug 04 21:51:52 2007] : Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
[Sat Aug 04 21:51:53 2007] : Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
[Sat Aug 04 21:52:06 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: south and slightly east
[Sat Aug 04 21:52:19 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: you saw smoke but that might not indicate a city
[Sat Aug 04 21:52:22 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: sec
[Sat Aug 04 21:52:29 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): probably notr
[Sat Aug 04 21:52:30 2007] : (100) Thom: (( very true ))
[Sat Aug 04 21:52:39 2007] : (101) Cael: Okay, wanted to be sure
[Sat Aug 04 21:53:51 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: What has gone before: (124) DM: You appear in the midst of a fallow field. You're not exactly sure where you are but you definitely know you're not in the vicinity of the Tomb any more. Also, it's highsun. It's as if not long has passed since you entered the sla-mori.
** (124) Rhian Sedai looks tiredly at Sevis. "I couldn't. It was only possible through the use of a ter'angreal." **
(125) Thom: "You mean while in that tomb?"
(127) Sevis Goloens: "Oh you found it here?"
** (129) Morti looks around, wondering where they are now. **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "Channeling that much of the Power is dangerous and potentially life-threateening. I almost killed myself since it was the first time I had done it."
(127) Sevis Goloens: "Well thank you. So where did you take us?"
** (127) Sevis Goloens looks around **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "I...I don't know. It seems as if we might be near Felanost, but I am not sure."
(129) Morti: "Felan-what?"
** (124) Rhian Sedai collapses to the ground. "Whatever happens, I must rest." **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "Felanost. The gate-town that lies at the foot of the
Bridge of Light that leads to Nith'Tar Valon."
** (127) Sevis Goloens shrugs "This looks like a safe place to rest at least." **
(125) Thom: "Sure, no problem. By the way, what happened to the two of you?"
(129) Morti: "Oh.. so how far are we from the city?"
(149) Farhymn (exit):
01:13
(124) Rhian Sedai: "Possibly no more than a day's travel." (sighs with exhaustion)
** (129) Morti looks about the horizon for signs of civilization, smoke streams perhaps..? **
(150) Fairweather (enter):
01:14
(124) Drenla: "We visited a place...and sought answers."
(129) Morti: "What place?"
(127) Sevis Goloens: "Lets rest here for a while, seems like Rhian needs the rest"
(124) DM: A plume of smoke rises in the distance, white against the sky. ((yes))
** (125) Thom glances at Drenla. **
(125) Thom: "She's not the only one, I don't like the idea of carrying Daelan for a whole day."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "They are called the Aelfinn. They grant answers for a price. The price must be paid." (mutters)
(127) Sevis Goloens: "No do I."
** (125) Thom lays down in the meadow, listening to what is said, but enjoying being out of the tomb. **
(125) Thom: (( smoke ))
(124) Rhian Sedai: "They are not evil like you would define good and evil, but they cannot be trusted."
(124) Drenla: "Fox-people garbed in yellow and orange robes with straps of leather hanging from their neck. And if you look closely at the leather, well, it should remind you of something familiar."
(127) Sevis Goloens: "Oh like those snake looking people we met in that other world?"
(124) Drenla: "I had thought them a legend but apparently they're not."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "What snake people? Why didn't you tell me?"
** (124) Rhian Sedai glances sharply at Sevis, eyes like flint. "When was this?" **
** (127) Sevis Goloens shrugs "You didnt ask. It was before we freed the God, they gave us some answers that helped us free him." **
(127) Sevis Goloens: "If I remember corectly they seemed to be feeding on our memories or emotions"
(124) Rhian Sedai: "I...see."
(127) Sevis Goloens: "Odd people, nice enough after a fasion."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "If you call having your memories stolen 'nice'."
** (124) Drenla sits down on the ground and meditates for a while. **
(129) Morti: :plops down to a tired seat: "OUr memories were stolen..? I don't remember that."
(127) Sevis Goloens: "I dont think they stole them as in we no longer possess them"
(124) Rhian Sedai: "Regardless, I think that you should make plans to rest for a while as use of that ter'angreal was draining to me."
(127) Sevis Goloens: "More like new memories and experiances sustained them." ** shrugs and takes a seat to relax **
(125) Thom: "Yeah, they didn't really like my questions as I recall."
(129) Morti: "How far is Felonast?"
(124) Rhian Sedai: "It could be an hour or it could be a day. We should know more by nightfall."
** (124) Rhian Sedai glances over at Thom. "Are you still intent on travelling with me to the City of the Tower?" **
(129) Morti: (about how far away is the smoke plume, guesstimating..?)
(124) DM: ((an hour's walk perhaps))
(125) Thom: "We said we would take you there, and so we shall."
** (124) Rhian Sedai nods, satisfied apparently. **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "And what will you do after?"
(125) Thom: "We continue on our quest. A visit to Caer was next."
(127) Sevis Goloens: "Head back to Dagda's Thumb"
** (124) Rhian Sedai nods, though more than a bit dissapointed. **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "At least you should stay for a while, so that I may repay the hospitality and kindness you have shown me."
(127) Sevis Goloens: "Oh we will be staying for a while. I have alot of questions."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "Such as?"
(125) Thom: "If this was our time, I might look for an Aes Sedai, Vandene Sedai in fact. But this is not the time."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "And what about Vandene?"
(127) Sevis Goloens: "Many I have already asked you, but I also want to ask others of your orginization. Wouldnt mind chatting with your Warders either if I can find the time."
(125) Thom: "Maybe a short rest there, but we do need to keep moving. Who knows how much time has been lost between that goddess and her quest and this trip."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "A Warder...."
** (124) Rhian Sedai seems pained and looks away, as if she's about to cry. **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "If it were not for you, I...I would be dead at the hands of that Shadowspawn. I...I thank you."
(125) Thom: "Vadene will know someone I know, but not for a number of years from now."
(150) Fairweather (exit):
01:33
** (127) Sevis Goloens winces "Sorry, did not meant to bring the pain up for you." **
(125) Thom: "Of course. That is why we will keep going as well, we said we would see you safely to the
White Tower."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "If you will excuse me."
(124) DM: She turns away and wanders a few yards away, and sits on a fallen log, then huddles in misery.
** (125) Thom sits up as he talks, as it is an easier position to talk in. Seeing Rhian execuse herself, he looks at Sevis. "What was that? It was a long time ago, or at least it seems like it, that we fought that creature. Why would she get so emotional about it now?" **
(127) Sevis Goloens: "She said they were connected in some way"
** (129) Morti speaks up somberly: "When you lose people you love.. the pain does not go away over night." **
(125) Thom: "Morti - you knew Rhian before I met up with you all. Think you could manage to talk to her? Or did you not really know her that well?"
(129) Morti: "It lingers.. and it.. well... lingers."
(129) Morti: :raises a scarf brow: "I could try.. but she doesn't know me very well yet."
(125) Thom: "Yeah, I guess. I guess it's never as simple as we would like, huh? Maybe not, but I was hoping that maybe you might know enough to help her relax. Did she enjoy your music or anything?"
** (129) Morti shrugs, "I dunno." **
(127) Sevis Goloens: (( AFK for a smoke ))
** (129) Morti stands slowly and moves over toward the sulking Aes Sedai, he hovers behind her in silence for a moment, before trying to speak, "M-miss Rhian..?" **
** (124) Rhian Sedai seems to be sobbing. "Y...yes?" **
** (129) Morti freezes, having apparently not thought any further of what to say. He spends a moment mumbling before offering, "Is there... anything I can do to help?" **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "What can I do for you, Morti?"
(124) Rhian Sedai: "Noth--nothing right now. My thanks, however."
** (124) Rhian Sedai sniffles and stares off into space. "I miss him terribly." **
** (125) Thom takes a moment to look over Daelan and make sure he is ok. **
** (129) Morti gives a slight nod, and moves slowly over to take a seat on the leg a ways from her, leaning on his staff. "I know the feeling." **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "It's difficult to explain. The bond severed. An emptiness that exists where before, all was complete."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "There are times where I wish it was I instead of Davian."
** (129) Morti groans, letting his head sag against the staff, "Then he would be the one suffering instead of you, no?" **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "The perils of taking the bond are great. Madness, sometimes death by one's own hand ensues."
** (129) Morti turns to look to the woman sadly **
** (124) Rhian Sedai nods and looks as if she might be about to cry. "Most Accepted do not take a bond until they are raised up to the Shawl. I was one of the few." **
(129) Morti: "Well.. why did you take it so early then?"
(124) Rhian Sedai: "We loved each other but did not wish to be separated for long. He was to be trained as a knight-errant at the court of the High King in service to the regent of Damrosil. I was to be sent in training to the court of the royal family of Wylund. I thought, well perhaps we could travel together. And at least we could have the pleasure of our company for a time."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "But then, there was that gholam....and....and...."
(124) DM: She lapses into silence, tears running down her cheeks.
** (129) Morti reaches out a tentative hand to her shoulder, "I'm sorry." **
(124) DM: "Vandene warned me about this when I was Tested during my trial of Acceptance."
(129) Morti: (by now it should be rather obvious how awkward the boy is socially.)
(124) Rhian Sedai: "Vandene warned me about this when I was Tested during my trial of Acceptance."
** (129) Morti leads his head lull aside, watching her as she speaks. Noting the sorrow and regret, he tries to change the subject, "How did you meet him anyway?" **
** (125) Thom draws out Ringrist and works on making sure the blade is completely clean, mainly from a lack of anything else to do at the moment. **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "She said, 'You are washed clean of Rhiannon Raelene of Damrosil. You are washed clean of all ties that bind you to this world. You come to us washed clean, in heart and soul. You are Rhiannon Raelene, Accepted of the
White Tower. You are sealed to us now. But the ceremony did not wash me clean of my love for Davian."
(129) Morti: "Didn't know love was dirty.. well.. not all of it..."
(124) Rhian Sedai: "We met in passing. I was a novice at the time, he a second elder prentice. He used to play pranks on Moira. Dipped her pigtails in ink until I stood up to him one day."
(124) DM: Her eyes take on a dreamy look as she reminices.
** (129) Morti listens curiously, happy that she at least isn't sobbing so much anymore **
(124) Rhian Sedai: "And how, how the time where he had claimed he misplaced his practice sword, only to find that it had been glued to the back of a vegetable cart." (giggles)
(129) Morti: :smirks: "Your doing..?"
(124) Rhian Sedai: "I think we kept each other busy a few summers. Of course, I was careful not to get caught too much. A novice using the Power is punished for it." (winces in memory)
(124) Rhian Sedai: "My doing. With a little help from Astari."
(129) Morti: Astari..?"
(124) Rhian Sedai: "Oh! I keep forgetting you are unaware of my Sisters. Astari Sedai. You might meet her. A Yellow from what I hear and skilled in Healing."

[Sat Aug 04 21:55:55 2007] : ** (98) Maximillian meows loudly as Drenla cradles him in one arm. **
[Sat Aug 04 21:56:20 2007] : ** (100) Thom checks on Daelan as Rhian and Morti talk. He tries to move the hammer from Daelan's grasp so the elf can rest in an easier position. **
[Sat Aug 04 21:57:05 2007] : (98) DM: A change seems to have come over him, or perhaps that's wishful thinking. He seems slightly more at ease now.
[Sat Aug 04 21:57:14 2007] : (101) Cael: So, do you want to give me a cue as to when I should approach the group, or are you leaving that to me?
[Sat Aug 04 21:57:45 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): you'll probably come upon the group in a few moments
[Sat Aug 04 21:57:57 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): you can, if you like
[Sat Aug 04 21:57:57 2007] : (101) Cael: Okay, I wanted to be sure.
[Sat Aug 04 21:58:13 2007] : ** (103) Morti sits with Rhian for now, listening to her stories, hoping reminiscing will ease her mind, and apparently interested in Aes Sedai life. **
[Sat Aug 04 21:58:25 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): test
[Sat Aug 04 21:58:42 2007] : ** (100) Thom looks at the hammer for any markings, much as Ringrist has. **
[Sat Aug 04 21:58:45 2007] : (103) Lunauc: (GW): I gotcha
[Sat Aug 04 21:58:51 2007] : (100) Zane: success?
[Sat Aug 04 21:59:01 2007] : whispering to Zane, there are runes but you cannot read them
[Sat Aug 04 21:59:14 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: (( what time of day is it? ))
[Sat Aug 04 21:59:23 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: test recived
[Sat Aug 04 21:59:25 2007] : (98) DM: ((late afternoon))
[Sat Aug 04 21:59:47 2007] : (101) Cael: Still learning the program, how do I use GW, I am recieving, just not sure how to reply.
[Sat Aug 04 21:59:57 2007] : ** (100) Thom calls Sevis over. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:00:38 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens nods and heads over "I was just about to head off and do some scouting while Morti and Rhian chat." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:00:52 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): can you hear Cael?
[Sat Aug 04 22:00:54 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Aug 04 22:00:54 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): are they able to pry the hammer out of my hand?
[Sat Aug 04 22:01:01 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): nope
[Sat Aug 04 22:01:13 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): not unless they try really really hard
[Sat Aug 04 22:01:15 2007] : (101) Cael: I can hear, not sure how to reply
[Sat Aug 04 22:01:19 2007] : (100) Thom: "Good idea, but could you look at this hammer first. It's got markings on it, like Ringrist does. And since you read the ones on Ringrist..." Thom trails off, handing the hammer to Sevis.
[Sat Aug 04 22:01:34 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): he's asking how to use gw
[Sat Aug 04 22:01:38 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): I added him to the channel
[Sat Aug 04 22:01:38 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (GW): have not got any group whispers from Cael
[Sat Aug 04 22:01:42 2007] : (103) Lunauc: (GW): I hear Alec Baldwin..... he's doing the narration on some nature show
[Sat Aug 04 22:02:11 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens nods "Sure" heads over and attempts to read the hammer **
[Sat Aug 04 22:02:18 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): Thom keeps trying to pry the hammer out of my hand
[Sat Aug 04 22:02:27 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): type "/gw ooc=" and highlight someone
[Sat Aug 04 22:02:52 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): "ooc" is the name of the gw channel
[Sat Aug 04 22:03:08 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, not legible to you
[Sat Aug 04 22:03:38 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, unless Sevis has a helm of comprehend languages?
[Sat Aug 04 22:04:06 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): well he'd need to try harder than that. ^^
[Sat Aug 04 22:04:22 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: (GW): Got ya now
[Sat Aug 04 22:04:58 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): well thom is handing the hammer over to sevis so he can look it over
[Sat Aug 04 22:05:01 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): I think I've got everyone now, we good?
[Sat Aug 04 22:05:38 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Nope he doent
[Sat Aug 04 22:05:58 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): I'll get use to the program soon, I've got a lot of time to play with it this week.
[Sat Aug 04 22:06:18 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): How about now Zane?
[Sat Aug 04 22:06:24 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens shrugs after studdying them for a bit "Sorry, cant read those ones." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:06:51 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): sorry about that.
[Sat Aug 04 22:07:34 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): k
[Sat Aug 04 22:07:41 2007] : (100) Thom: "Figured so, but it was worth a shot." Thom returns the hammer to lay by Daelan's side, expecting him to worry about it the moment he awakes. "Go ahead, see what you can find, I'll stay here for now."
[Sat Aug 04 22:08:22 2007] : whispering to Daelan, you have max level hp for your cleric level
[Sat Aug 04 22:08:32 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I'll be back in a bit. It's afternoon so there should be people out and about, I'll see if I can get a time line on getting to the Tower."
[Sat Aug 04 22:08:40 2007] : whispering to Daelan, and let me know which god or goddess you'll elect
[Sat Aug 04 22:08:48 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): What is the landscape here, flat, hills, woods...?
[Sat Aug 04 22:08:58 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): farm country
[Sat Aug 04 22:09:13 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): rolling plains, lightly wooded hills
[Sat Aug 04 22:09:21 2007] : (100) Thom: "Sure, it looks like we will be here for a while still." he says, nodding to Morti and Rhian.
[Sat Aug 04 22:09:39 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): a river flows south of Lalvensalenil eventually forking around the island on which the city of the Tower sits
[Sat Aug 04 22:09:47 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): Cael is familiar with this area since he's from here
[Sat Aug 04 22:10:04 2007] : ** (102) Atross passes some time with helping to set up at least a temporary camp, pausing in between to gaze out across the horizon. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:10:09 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Okay
[Sat Aug 04 22:10:18 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): the river Dertol
[Sat Aug 04 22:10:40 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens nods and sets off at a jog toward the smoke ((Will keep going in that direction until he hits a road or meets people)) **
[Sat Aug 04 22:10:52 2007] : ** (104) Daelan continues to lay unconcious **
[Sat Aug 04 22:11:20 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): and I'm coming from the north, correct, well, North/northwest.
[Sat Aug 04 22:11:30 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): you're coming from Melannomil
[Sat Aug 04 22:11:55 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): I keep trying to enter the site but all I get is these different listings on a drop down page,and none seem to take me where I need to go,did you change the address?
[Sat Aug 04 22:12:39 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, you eventually reach the source of the smoke. it's a farmhouse, about a mile southeast of where you appeared
[Sat Aug 04 22:12:57 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): http://www.andurin.com
[Sat Aug 04 22:13:21 2007] : (102) Atross: (GW): Has Daelan been unconcious since grabbing the hammer or was it something I missed last week?
[Sat Aug 04 22:13:29 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): tell DJ btw
[Sat Aug 04 22:13:45 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): ok
[Sat Aug 04 22:13:55 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): he's been unconscious since the end of last session
[Sat Aug 04 22:14:11 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens aproches the farm house **
[Sat Aug 04 22:14:21 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): he grabbed hold of the hammer 3 sessions ago. when he took hold of the Hammer, the Hammer judged him.
[Sat Aug 04 22:14:45 2007] : ** (103) Morti listens to Rhian like an obedient child, asking questions here and there to keep her talking **
[Sat Aug 04 22:15:24 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, we can do this offstage. I assume you approach them, tell them about your situation and find out information about the area
[Sat Aug 04 22:15:48 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, and try to get help. would really rather not do split groups as you know.
[Sat Aug 04 22:17:09 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: ok sounds good. not looking for help realy just to get directions to the tower
[Sat Aug 04 22:17:34 2007] : whispering to Cael, you can see people up ahead.
[Sat Aug 04 22:17:46 2007] : ** (100) Thom takes out Ringrist as he sits, making sure that the blade is clean and well oiled. He then does the same with his rapier. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:18:26 2007] : ** (102) Atross finishes with setting up and walks over to where Thom is sitting. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:18:28 2007] : (102) Atross: "It looks like an uneventful afternoon for a change. May as well relax while we have a chance, Thom."
[Sat Aug 04 22:18:29 2007] : (98) DM: There seems to be a traveller along the road, in the distance. Whomever it is is not disguising his or her presence.
[Sat Aug 04 22:18:53 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens arives back at the group about half an hour after he left "Well I got directions, there is a farm house about a mile down that way." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:19:01 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): a farmer and his family
[Sat Aug 04 22:19:02 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): I can only assume that is me.
[Sat Aug 04 22:19:13 2007] : (100) Thom: "Very true. Although I'd prefer to keep moving, it is nice to sit down for a little bit."
[Sat Aug 04 22:19:32 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, TaliesinNYC, (GW): a farmer and his family
[Sat Aug 04 22:20:03 2007] : (100) Thom: "Great Sevis. How far?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:20:37 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Let Rhian rest until she is ready to go. Oh I was thinking that as we are kind of rushed for time that I could call Ebony and ask he to do one of the tasks we need to do for us."
[Sat Aug 04 22:20:38 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, they give you directions and mention that gaining entry to the city requires going through the gate-town of Felanost
[Sat Aug 04 22:20:42 2007] : ** (102) Atross takes a seat himself, casually counting out arrows from his quivers. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:21:30 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, that the Sisters are an aloof bunch but you shouldn't have any trouble.
[Sat Aug 04 22:21:50 2007] : ** (100) Thom looks over at Sevis. "Well, that would help quite a bit. Are you sure you trust her? After all, she may have given her word about a favor, but she is an onyx drake." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:22:06 2007] : whispering to Cael, feel free to introduce yourself whenever
[Sat Aug 04 22:22:07 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): ok all that did was send me to some discussion between you and some others about the way you recruit for the game,other than that nothing.
[Sat Aug 04 22:22:32 2007] : ** (101) Cael continues down the road and pauses as he spots the group. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:22:51 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): by the way DJ, Daelan is having some difficulty accessing the site
[Sat Aug 04 22:23:04 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "And calling a Drake in to a city is likly to upset the locals, so since we are aways out of the towns I figure I could do it out here. I trust he about as far as I could throw her, but I do trust that she will hold to her end of the bargin in a way she deems acceptable."
[Sat Aug 04 22:23:08 2007] : (103) Lunauc: btw.. Rhian eased down a bit now?
[Sat Aug 04 22:23:08 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): if you could please coordinate with him, that would be great
[Sat Aug 04 22:23:13 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): yes Lun
[Sat Aug 04 22:24:20 2007] : (100) Thom: "So, where do you think would be best to send her?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:24:38 2007] : ** (101) Cael squints to be sure of what he sees, "Greetings travellers." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:24:47 2007] : (100) Thom: "Best - as in which one we have the best chance of getting what we actually want."
[Sat Aug 04 22:25:22 2007] : ** (103) Morti looks up at the traveller, a bit surprised by the appearance as trhe Aes Sedai had held his attention. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:25:22 2007] : ** (100) Thom ends the discussion with Sevis for the moment as the stranger approaches. "Greetings good sir." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:25:37 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I see two tasks we could ask her to do. Go and fetch Darkmoon for us, or to get the mystic keys of Brie. The sword is one of the main items we came for, but there is little reward in it for Ebony. The keys are held by a man who has an Ice Drakes Hoard. So Ebony could claim all that treasure for herself."
[Sat Aug 04 22:26:28 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Just to be sure, what is the current appearance of this group, other than the unconscious elf of course.
[Sat Aug 04 22:27:00 2007] : ** (100) Thom nods in greeting to the passing elven man, obviously pausing his conversation while he remains. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:27:03 2007] : ** (102) Atross seems to notice the traveler for the first time. Atross takes a closer look at someone who would approach such an odd band as they must appear all alone. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:27:40 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: Discription:: You see a short human (5' 2"), with blond hair cut like a bowl was placed on his head before they cut it. Hit eyes are a stunning green, and for some reason it is hard to move your gaze, once you do however you notice he is wearing a dark brown robe, that had seen its share of use, and a worn back pack. He is wearing black gloves with the fingers cut off, and on his left hand he has a dull copper ring, on his right he has a silver ring with a red ruby embedded in it. When he takes a step you notice some smooth leather bracer's on his lower legs.
Standing next to him is, what appears to be a Halfling female made out of granite with veins of green, brown, and black crystal flowing though her body. Her eyes are a dark muddy green, but clearly possess intelligence. She stand just over three and a half feet tall, and you cannot tell how much she would weight, since she is made of stone.

[Sat Aug 04 22:28:29 2007] : (102) Atross: Atross is a human of average height and medium build. His head and face appear to both be clean shaven. He remains alert, almost to attention, his blue eyes always surveying his surroundings. He wears a sturdy cloak over his simple studded leather armor and his buckler remains attached casually to one arm. He carries an unusually large bow of obvious quality slung at his back and a mace at his belt. He bears three quivers at this time, one on his back and two at his belt with the one particularly more full than the other two.
[Sat Aug 04 22:29:28 2007] : (101) Cael: Description: Before you stands a tall, well built elf, standing at just around 6 foot tall. His skin is a light tan, and his long, just past shoulder length hair is a dark golden color, almost a light brown.. There is a slight, barely noticeable, old-looking scar that runs down the right side of his neck and disappears underneath his leather armor. His golden eyes seem to shimmer in natural light. In his right hand he holds a quarterstaff, half of the staff is decorated with vines that wrap around while the other half is still uncarved. Also perched on his right forearm is a hawk with russet feathers who's eyes appear to miss nothing. The elf gives off an almost peaceful, calming aura. Though his appearance shows that he has endured more than his share of bad times, it doesn't seem to shatter his pleasant demeanor. A quiver and shortbow are slung across his back and he carries a scimitar at his side. His hair is pulled back and is lightly decorated with a few twigs and dried leaves.
[Sat Aug 04 22:30:09 2007] : (101) Cael: "I couldn't help but notice you're companion over there, perhaps I could offer you some help."
[Sat Aug 04 22:30:35 2007] : (101) Cael: Can I roll a heal check to get any information on Daelan's condition?
[Sat Aug 04 22:30:41 2007] : ** (103) Morti is a short, slight figure, currently seated on a log. It's hard to tell much about him, obscured by cloth as he is. A baggy blue overcoat covers most of his body, along with equally oversized brown leather breeches. Even his head is covered by a pin-tstriped white scarf wrapping his head like a mask. A staff with a leather sleeve on one end rests in his lap, along with a tabby kitten, and as he looks at you, it seems the folds of the scarf shift, as he raises a curious brow. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:31:04 2007] : ** (100) Thom glances down at Daelan (by whom Thom is sitting) and then back at Cael. "Sure, we've ensured that he isn't dying, but he did hit his head and hasn't woken." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:31:41 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): go ahead
[Sat Aug 04 22:32:00 2007] : ** (100) Thom watches Cael closely as the elf approaches. ((Detect Evil - just because Thom would...)) **
[Sat Aug 04 22:32:08 2007] : whispering to Zane, nope
[Sat Aug 04 22:32:18 2007] : ** (102) Atross quickly stands up to greet this stranger, hurriedly tossing the rest of his arrows back into their quivers. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:32:23 2007] : (100) Zane: yeah, I figured, but like I said - that's Thom. ;-)
[Sat Aug 04 22:32:23 2007] : (101) Cael: Bah, did that go through?
[Sat Aug 04 22:32:52 2007] : ** (101) Cael kneels down next to the elf and begins to examine him. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:33:28 2007] : ** (100) Thom relaxes slightly as Cael comes even closer, apparently feeling better about something or other. He gives Sevis and Atross a slight nod. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:34:48 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens looks at the newcomer, but ignores him turning back to Thom "So which task do you think is better? The keys have more reward for Ebony, but also pose more danger since the key holder slew the Ice Drake single handedly" **
[Sat Aug 04 22:35:39 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): nope
[Sat Aug 04 22:36:14 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): Jon has some difficulty rolling skill checks
[Sat Aug 04 22:36:15 2007] : ** (102) Atross follows the newcomer over to where Daelan is laying, watching the bird especially. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:36:17 2007] : (100) Thom: "Probably the keys, more payoff would likely make it easier to get it accomplished."
[Sat Aug 04 22:36:17 2007] : (102) Atross: "I'd offer a hand in greeting, but I can tell you have your hands full already. I'm Atross, and who might you be?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:36:42 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): What's new, should I just roll it into the main window?
[Sat Aug 04 22:37:03 2007] : (100) Thom: "And the keys are further away, as I recall."
[Sat Aug 04 22:37:34 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Will do
[Sat Aug 04 22:38:01 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Aye, they are. Ok I'll call her, hopefully she isnt too close so it will be dark when she shows up."
[Sat Aug 04 22:38:36 2007] : ** (100) Thom glances sideways at the elf stranger. "Let's hope." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:38:45 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Heal Check [1d20+4+6+1] => [8,4,6,1] = (19)
[Sat Aug 04 22:39:15 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens walks off a little ways and calls out "Ebony, the Night Mother I wish to call in the favor you granted me!" **
[Sat Aug 04 22:39:52 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): I meant to, I just hit up one to many times.
[Sat Aug 04 22:39:57 2007] : whispering to Cael, he's alive, just needs a bit of rest. you're pretty sure you can get him to wake but he'll need some time to sleep and rest. whatever it was that affected him took a toll on him
[Sat Aug 04 22:39:57 2007] : ** (100) Thom watches Cael for any reaction from him to Sevis' actions. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:40:06 2007] : (103) Morti: :glances toward Sevis: "Uh.. what's he doing?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:40:26 2007] : (98) DM: Nothing happens. (at least not right away)
[Sat Aug 04 22:41:03 2007] : (100) Thom: "Well Morti, we kinda decided to make some use of that friend that Sevis made in the half-sunken keep in the swamp."
[Sat Aug 04 22:41:40 2007] : whispering to Cael, the name Ebony is slightly familiar
[Sat Aug 04 22:41:41 2007] : (103) Morti: "Uh... here..?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:41:56 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks up in slight confusion, then shakes it off, "Well, it appears that your friend is just in need of rest, I am certain that I could wake him, but, if he doesn't need to be, I would recommend leaving him to wake on his own. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:42:02 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens returns to the group and sits down "If Rhian is ready to go before Ebony shows up I will wait here and catch up to you when I have given her the task." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:42:09 2007] : (100) Thom: "You rather we wait until we get to Nith'Tar Valon?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:42:35 2007] : (103) Morti: "W-well.. no.. but.. what were you going to ask her?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:42:51 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): I was afraid it would be. Anything that sticks out, or just a vague rememberence?
[Sat Aug 04 22:43:02 2007] : (100) Thom: "Well, I guess that means we get to carry him some more. Thank you for your aid... I'm sorry, I never did get your name."
[Sat Aug 04 22:43:11 2007] : ** (98) Rhian Sedai looks up as Sevis makes his proclamation with a bit of alarm. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:43:25 2007] : (101) Cael: "My apologies, I am Cael."
[Sat Aug 04 22:43:34 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Yes Rhian?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:43:47 2007] : ** (100) Thom sighs as Sevis' proclimation gets so much attention. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:43:56 2007] : (101) Cael: "I am curious however, where is it you are heading?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:44:22 2007] : whispering to Cael, oh, you seem to remember that it's the translation of a name of an ancient onyx drake ((OOC: Black dragon)) but perhaps it's not THAT Ebony, lol.
[Sat Aug 04 22:44:36 2007] : (100) Thom: "Thank you much Cael. I am Thom, and these are my companions. We are currently heading to Nith'Tar Valon, charged with seeing Rhian Sedai there safely."
[Sat Aug 04 22:44:48 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "I don't think you did what I think you just did, did you?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:44:49 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Morti I am going to ask her to fetch one of the items we need for us. Should save us a good bit of time."
[Sat Aug 04 22:44:56 2007] : (100) Thom: (( I think I used the title right, did I? ))
[Sat Aug 04 22:45:16 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Ah, the 'sounds familiar, but you aren't sure' got to love it.
[Sat Aug 04 22:45:17 2007] : (100) Thom: (( I guess that answers the question - whoo hoo! ))
[Sat Aug 04 22:45:27 2007] : (103) Morti: "Uh... okay.. but after she fetches it, fulfilling the favor... what keeps Ebony from eating us?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:45:35 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (( dont think Rhian was around when we met the Drake was she? ))
[Sat Aug 04 22:46:00 2007] : (100) Thom: (( no - she and Drenla remained outside the swamp. ))
[Sat Aug 04 22:46:01 2007] : (98) DM: ((she wasn't with you, no. but did you mention it to her and Drenla?))
[Sat Aug 04 22:46:12 2007] : (98) DM: ((if not, then strike that.))
[Sat Aug 04 22:46:25 2007] : (100) Thom: (( I know we mentioned the deamon, but I can't remember about Ebony. ))
[Sat Aug 04 22:46:27 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (( I am sure we mentioned it in her presence before ))
[Sat Aug 04 22:46:50 2007] : (100) Thom: (( espically with how callous Sevis is about it... ;-) ))
[Sat Aug 04 22:46:55 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Nothing, nothing prevented her from eating us after I gave her her eggs back either. And yes Rhian I just called Ebony."
[Sat Aug 04 22:46:56 2007] : (101) Cael: "Ah, Nith'Tar Valon, perhaps I could accompany you, it is also my destination."
[Sat Aug 04 22:47:55 2007] : (102) Atross: "The only thing that will be stopping her is us, if necessary. Hopefully it would not come to that."
[Sat Aug 04 22:47:56 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "The appearance of an onyx drake will spread like wildfire. None have been seen in the river valley for centuries."
[Sat Aug 04 22:48:05 2007] : (100) Thom: "You are more than welcome to do so, but I should warn you that it might not be the safest way to get there. You appear to be able to handle yourself, but you are still probably better off by yourself than travelling with this group."
[Sat Aug 04 22:48:10 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "Do you really want to call attention to yourselves?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:48:28 2007] : (101) Cael: "My apologies, did I just hear you mention an Onyx Drake appearing?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:48:37 2007] : ** (100) Thom slumps his shoulders as Rhian actually says what had been avoided so far - what Ebony actually was. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:48:59 2007] : (100) Thom: "Like I said, we tend to draw some interesting attention."
[Sat Aug 04 22:49:08 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks at the ground thinking for a moment. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:49:23 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Thats why I called her while out here, and not closer to town. And the rest of you are free to travel on and I will wait for her myself."
[Sat Aug 04 22:49:37 2007] : ** (98) Drenla gently strokes Maximillian as he listens, a slight smile playing on his lips. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:50:05 2007] : (100) Thom: "Although, now it would be safer for you to travel with us. She won't hurt us on a promise, but who knows about random individuals she comes across?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:50:19 2007] : (100) Thom: (( speaking to Cael. ))
[Sat Aug 04 22:50:25 2007] : (103) Morti: "Uh huh.. and how many towns will Ebony have to fly over to get here?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:50:32 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): Elantra is the god I choose.
[Sat Aug 04 22:51:03 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens shrugs "Thats up to her, if she does not want to be seen she wont be seen." **
[Sat Aug 04 22:51:32 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks to his hawk, "To the sky my friend, keep watch for this drake and warn me if it nears." The hawk leaves Cael, gaining altitude. **
[Sat Aug 04 22:51:52 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "It is a bit more complicated than that. There is an agreement between the Tower and the tribe of Watchers that the valley will remain free of creatures such as evil drakes, a pact formed for mutual benefit."
[Sat Aug 04 22:52:01 2007] : (103) Morti: "Yeah.. but it'll cause fear and panic to the people who do see her, not to mention all the people they tell about it."
[Sat Aug 04 22:52:18 2007] : (100) Thom: "Uh, Cael - are you sure about that?"
[Sat Aug 04 22:52:22 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "There are consequences to every action, and your action has the greatest consequence of all!"
[Sat Aug 04 22:52:41 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens shrugs "Then the rest of you should move on before she comes so you dont draw attention to yourself." **
[Sat Aug 04
22:53:11 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "The sooner we do, the better." (purses her lips)
[Sat Aug 04
22:53:44 2007] : (101) Cael: "My companion is not one to fall easily, and I would much rather have some sort of advanced warning if this Drake is the one I believe it to be."
[Sat Aug 04 22:54:15 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Rhian, what will happen if Ebony actually does appear for five minutes, and leaves straight away without harming anyone? You know, the best case senario?"
[Sat Aug 04
22:54:17 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): ok
[Sat Aug 04
22:54:18 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I'll meet you in Nith`Tar Valon, though it sounds like I will not recive a warm welcome if I am seen chatting with Ebony."
[Sat Aug 04
22:54:20 2007] : (103) Morti: :to Sevis: "Can you.. uh.. cancel the request?"
[Sat Aug 04
22:54:33 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): sec
[Sat Aug 04
22:55:08 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I doubt it. I dont know how it works, she just said to call when I needed her."
[Sat Aug 04
22:55:18 2007] : (100) Thom: "Oh? So you know of this drake as well?" Thom shakes his head a little. "Why doesn't that surprise me. Why can't anything be easy?"
[Sat Aug 04
22:55:26 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): choose 2 of the following domains: Moon, Plant, Protection, Thunder, Weather
[Sat Aug 04
22:56:24 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "The best that would happen is that none other than us sees the drake."
[Sat Aug 04
22:56:35 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): Plant and Weather
[Sat Aug 04
22:56:38 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "Of course, that will not happen."
[Sat Aug 04
22:56:49 2007] : (101) Cael: "I've heard of her, I know not more more that what is written and told in stories."
[Sat Aug 04
22:56:59 2007] : (101) Cael: ((Much more*))
[Sat Aug 04
22:57:08 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): k
[Sat Aug 04
22:57:14 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): spells are as per the PH
[Sat Aug 04
22:57:29 2007] : (100) Thom: "Of course... So, will it be ok to leave Sevis hear alone? Is he in danger from any other than Ebony?"
[Sat Aug 04
22:57:32 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Now if you dont mind, I am going to move off the road so when she dows show she isnt as obvious."
[Sat Aug 04
22:57:47 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (( *does ))
[Sat Aug 04
22:57:51 2007] : whispering to Cael, in which case, you know a lot. Ebony is as evil as they come. and strangely honorable for a drake. once she gives her word, she keeps it to the letter.
[Sat Aug 04
22:58:26 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Oh, well in that case
[Sat Aug 04
22:58:26 2007] : whispering to Cael, or so the stories say
[Sat Aug 04
22:58:32 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: how far is it to the yellow dot?
[Sat Aug 04
22:58:43 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): several miles on foot
[Sat Aug 04
22:58:57 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks directly at Sevis, "What exactly is the pact you have with Ebony?" **
[Sat Aug 04
22:59:10 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): would take you a day and a half of travel on foot
[Sat Aug 04
22:59:11 2007] : (100) Zane: basically, asking if Sevis would be in trouble with this tribe of Watchers or the Tower.
[Sat Aug 04
22:59:27 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "She owes me a favor, thats all you need to know."
[Sat Aug 04
22:59:55 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Sevis can run at 30 miles an hour
[Sat Aug 04
23:00:15 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "I am certain your friend is a fool. If the drake does not injure him or kill him, then the worst that would happen would be if some were to think him in league with the serpent."
[Sat Aug 04
23:00:58 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "If I were not ill from my recent effort, I would open another Gateway." (walks some distance and sits down)
[Sat Aug 04
23:01:02 2007] : (103) Morti: :groans, nodding to Rhian: "I'll stay with him.. just in case."
[Sat Aug 04
23:01:41 2007] : (101) Cael: The stories of this drake are that, while evil, she is honorable. Once she has given her word, she will keep it. Nothing more, nothing less. This is why I wish to know what pact you hold with her. To know what damage it may cause."
[Sat Aug 04
23:01:41 2007] : (100) Thom: "Got that Sevis? When you finish, make sure none see you until you arrive at Nith'Tar Valon."
[Sat Aug 04
23:02:14 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Will do." ** sets off at a full run to the west **
[Sat Aug 04
23:02:18 2007] : (101) Cael: "However, if you do not wish to part with that information, I will not pry it from you."
[Sat Aug 04
23:02:23 2007] : ** (98) Drenla watches Rhian walk away and says quietly, "Calling a drake, even one bound to you in service, will not cause an immediate response. Oh, she will come, but not when you expect it." **
[Sat Aug 04
23:02:48 2007] : (98) Drenla: "There are rules that even creatures of power such as a drake must follow."
[Sat Aug 04
23:02:48 2007] : (100) Thom: "Be caeful Morti, I know that you have some tricks up your sleeves - but if it goes wrong, get out of there. Sevis will do the same."
[Sat Aug 04
23:03:14 2007] : (103) Morti: :nods to Thom:
[Sat Aug 04
23:03:23 2007] : ** (98) Drenla shrugs. **
[Sat Aug 04
23:03:33 2007] : (98) Drenla: "He's in for a very long wait then."
[Sat Aug 04 23:03:41 2007] : ** (101) Cael takes a seat next to Daelan and lets out a few short chirps, calling his hawk out of the sky. **
[Sat Aug 04
23:03:54 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): yep
[Sat Aug 04
23:04:48 2007] : (100) Thom: "Rest easy Cael, she gets nothing from us. She proclaimed that she ows us one on her own volition, not from our request."
[Sat Aug 04
23:05:02 2007] : (103) Morti: :To sevis: "You could try cancelling it."
[Sat Aug 04 23:05:38 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens:
(( Sevis is running to the west faster then a horse can go ))
[Sat Aug 04 23:06:00 2007] : (103) Morti:
(ah.... nvm Morti following him then)
[Sat Aug 04 23:06:06 2007] : (100) Thom:
"The specifics were between Sevis and Ebony though, the rest of us unfortunately were hiding during the exchange."
[Sat Aug 04
23:06:15 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): then it'll be a few hours
[Sat Aug 04
23:06:16 2007] : (101) Cael: "Still, Drakes are not creatures to be taken lightly, and to call one here..."
[Sat Aug 04
23:06:24 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): like 4
[Sat Aug 04
23:06:33 2007] : ** (103) Morti looks around for Sevis, noticing he's gone. "Uh.. guess I won't be with him then..." **
[Sat Aug 04
23:06:58 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): (2 one direction and the return)
[Sat Aug 04
23:07:20 2007] : (100) Thom: "I guess we'll just have to hope he remains safe then. The rest of us should make our way to town."
[Sat Aug 04 23:07:28 2007] : ** (101) Cael takes a piece of dried meat from his pack, breaks it in half and shares it with his hawk. **
[Sat Aug 04
23:07:36 2007] : (117) Lacey (enter): 23:07
[Sat Aug 04
23:07:42 2007] : (117) Lacey (exit): 23:07
[Sat Aug 04
23:07:49 2007] : (102) Atross: "Well, with that worry hanging over our heads, I suppose we should settle in until Daelan wakes up."
[Sat Aug 04
23:08:08 2007] : (98) Drenla: "It would be helpful if he could recall the exact words spoken between he and the drake is all I will say."
[Sat Aug 04
23:08:11 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: thats good then, early evning when he gets to the woods and sets up camp. He will wait up to two days for her to show. If she does not show he will run to the town.
[Sat Aug 04
23:08:20 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): okay, time to find a name for this hawk so I can refer to it by that instead of 'hawk'
[Sat Aug 04
23:08:26 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): lol
[Sat Aug 04
23:08:45 2007] : (102) Atross: "I should have known it was too peaceful."
[Sat Aug 04 23:08:47 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens:
(GW): you mean these words =p (( Ebony: Then know this, Sevis Goloens that on this day you have earned the gratitude of this scion of the House of Xerxastronos, and I shall not forget this deed. Should you desire aid you have but to shout my name to the highest heavens, and I shall come. So do I swear on the bones of my ancestors and their ancestors. (inclines her head as she says this) ))
[Sat Aug 04
23:09:11 2007] : ** (98) Maximillian meows loudly and settles down to sleep. **
[Sat Aug 04
23:09:50 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): mm hmm
[Sat Aug 04
23:09:54 2007] : (102) Atross: "So - Cael was it? - where did you find such a magnificent bird?"
[Sat Aug 04
23:09:56 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): and what did you say after that?
[Sat Aug 04
23:09:59 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): and before?
[Sat Aug 04
23:10:02 2007] : (100) Thom: "Of course you should have Atross, this is us after all. In that sense, I should have realized something would happen as well."
[Sat Aug 04
23:10:14 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): she said she would come, but not when.
[Sat Aug 04 23:10:26 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease:
didnt write that down :)
[Sat Aug 04 23:10:30 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
ah...
[Sat Aug 04 23:10:38 2007] : ** (98) TaliesinNYC smiles mysteriously **
[Sat Aug 04 23:11:44 2007] : (101) Cael:
(GW): Is there a term for year in the game... other than year? I seem to remember reading one in the logs, but it slips my mind currently.
[Sat Aug 04 23:12:02 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
some cultures call it a winter
[Sat Aug 04 23:12:09 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
some call it a cycle
[Sat Aug 04 23:12:29 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
some call it a summer
[Sat Aug 04 23:12:35 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
some call it a year
[Sat Aug 04 23:12:37 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
^^
[Sat Aug 04 23:12:47 2007] : (101) Cael:
(GW): okay
[Sat Aug 04 23:13:38 2007] : ** (98) Rhian Sedai reclines on the back of a log and tries to sleep as best she can, though her mood does not lighten. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:13:46 2007] : (101) Cael:
"Rin'Umarth has accompanied me for many years. I came upon him while he was injured and nursed him back to health, since then, he has been with me."
[Sat Aug 04 23:14:08 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
will waken shortly
[Sat Aug 04 23:14:20 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering):
ok
[Sat Aug 04 23:14:43 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
but you'll be a bit weak, not as robust as you usually are
[Sat Aug 04 23:14:56 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
I just want to get you in game but realistically
[Sat Aug 04 23:15:22 2007] : (103) Lunauc:
(GW): are we setting up camp here?
[Sat Aug 04 23:15:43 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
your alignment if it isn't already will gradually shift to NG. but the change should be played out over several sessions.
[Sat Aug 04 23:15:44 2007] : (101) Cael:
"My curiousity seems to be getting the best of me, might I ask what this journey you are on entails that you would come across and make a pact with Ebony."
[Sat Aug 04 23:15:54 2007] : ** (100) Thom moves over to Drenla. "So, you think we were a bit hasty in Sevis calling Ebony, huh?" **
[Sat Aug 04 23:16:34 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease:
mm well the promise was made in log 76. Before her promise I appologized to her for making hr fly all that way to retive her eggs, gave her my name, and wished her brode to grow large and strong
[Sat Aug 04 23:16:54 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering):
well I am NG anyways
[Sat Aug 04 23:16:57 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
say about 2-3 months worth of sessions. it shouldn't be an instant change but something that the characters will pick up on as time passes
[Sat Aug 04 23:16:57 2007] : (103) Lunauc:
(GW): carry him how far? I could polymorph to do the job
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:10 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
funny I thought he was N
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:11 2007] : (102) Atross:
"I'm really not supposed to say, exactly, but we've traveled a long way already. Meeting an onyx drake didn't seem that extraordinary by then."
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:11 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
lol
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:25 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
then strike that
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:26 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering):
I am good when I need to be
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:33 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
I bet you are
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:40 2007] : ** (103) Morti pets the cat in his lap, as he sits on the log, eyeing the man with the hawk **
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:48 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering):
lol
[Sat Aug 04 23:17:56 2007] : (101) Cael:
(GW): Not that you guys know this yet, but I can always wild-shape...
[Sat Aug 04 23:18:11 2007] : (103) Lunauc:
(GW): oh, thought there was a farm house not far away
[Sat Aug 04 23:18:14 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
you probably are setting up camp
[Sat Aug 04 23:18:23 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
though Rhian wishes she weren't
[Sat Aug 04 23:18:31 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
a mile away
[Sat Aug 04 23:18:37 2007] : (101) Cael:
"Hm, to believe that one's journey would be so extraordinary that meeting the Onyx Drake Ebony wouldn't be exciting."
[Sat Aug 04 23:19:03 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"There are rules that even creatures such as drakes are bound to. There are always rules."
[Sat Aug 04 23:19:45 2007] : (100) Thom:
"And what rules are those, besides doing as she said she would?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:20:21 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"Creatures and beings of great power do not walk about openly, Thom. To do so brings unwanted attention and disturbs the magickal balance of the world."
[Sat Aug 04 23:20:36 2007] : (102) Atross:
"Well, wizards, goddesses demons and more we've met. It's been quite an exceptional time, I could say."
[Sat Aug 04 23:21:17 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"Using a true name such as your friend did brings attention on the speaker and his companions, not only by the owner of the name, but by others listening for such things."
[Sat Aug 04 23:21:21 2007] : (100) Thom:
"So, that's why we alsways find them either in their own little planes, or in a sinking keep in the swamp then? And I thought they were just shy."
[Sat Aug 04 23:21:54 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"As you say, it was bound in service, so that might have been why you saw it."
[Sat Aug 04 23:22:14 2007] : ** (100) Thom smrks slightly. "Others listening? There are people that sit around listening to the world?" **
[Sat Aug 04 23:22:48 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"The power of a name is one of the greatest powers ever. It is one of the rules of magicka that a wizard learns."
[Sat Aug 04 23:23:07 2007] : (100) Zane:
Yay - we got this lecture in MelNethra, and now Thom gets to hear it, but interrupt with his cynacism... :-)
[Sat Aug 04 23:23:12 2007] : (101) Cael:
"Well, I can only hope that on our trip to Nith'Tar Valon, I can hear some of the tales of your journey, assuming of course the Drake doesn't keep us from our destination."
[Sat Aug 04 23:23:47 2007] : ** (98) Drenla looks gravely at Thom. "All creatures, all beings, all things have a name. A secret name. A truename. Though Ebony is perhaps not this drake's name, it is a thing of power nonetheless." **
[Sat Aug 04 23:24:14 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens:
if she does not show up tonight Sevis will call her using her True name (Which he learned from the snake people)
[Sat Aug 04 23:25:12 2007] : (100) Thom:
"I kinda figured that it must be powerful. Those snake people didn't seem to like me asking her true name for Sevis. But seriously, there are people just listening for people to use True Names?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:25:22 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"She will come, but not when you expect it. If there were no terms set, then it will be up to her."
[Sat Aug 04 23:25:56 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens:
(( AFK for a smoke, not like Sevis is required ATM anyways :) ))
[Sat Aug 04 23:26:00 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Yeah, it's never easy."
[Sat Aug 04 23:26:39 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"If you are learned in magicka enough, you begin to be attuned to the ether and when certain things like spells or items of great power are used, or when words such as names are spoken, one may learn who and what has done."
[Sat Aug 04 23:27:18 2007] : ** (98) Drenla feeds the fat cat some blueberries. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:27:49 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
heheh ok
[Sat Aug 04 23:28:55 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Really? Wow.." Thom face suddenly falls, "and here we are - close to Nith'Tar Valon, home to many Aes Sedai. Well damn it all, this is not good."
[Sat Aug 04 23:29:36 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"No, it is not. But then, as I have heard, the Sisters use a power different from those such as I who wield magicka."
[Sat Aug 04 23:29:46 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Wait, so what constitutes 'great power'? When I use Ringrist, can others know?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:30:02 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"If a sword such as Ringrist is powerful enough, yes."
[Sat Aug 04 23:30:15 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"Most items are like trinkets. Unworthy of notice."
[Sat Aug 04 23:30:52 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"If you come across a great weapon or item of true power, you will know immediately."
[Sat Aug 04 23:30:59 2007] : ** (101) Cael lays back on the ground and stares up towards the sky. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:31:23 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Hmm, that's not good. If Ringrist can unknowingly give away our presence, maybe I really shouldn't wield it so often."
[Sat Aug 04 23:31:35 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"By the way, that blade of yours is not without interest."
[Sat Aug 04 23:31:57 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"I vaguely remember something...."
[Sat Aug 04 23:32:30 2007] : ** (98) Drenla thinks for a moment. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:32:32 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Yeah, you know something about it?" Thom draws out Ringrist and holds it up. "I only know the poem about it that Sevis read from the hilt.
[Sat Aug 04 23:33:03 2007] : (98) DM:
It glows with a faint silver radiance.
[Sat Aug 04 23:33:35 2007] : ** (100) Thom looks at it strangely. "Hmm, there's no purple mist here even." **
[Sat Aug 04 23:34:28 2007] : (102) Atross:
"Well, what can I say... There was quite a situation in Wysos. We dealt with a very persistent necromancer who took over the body of one of the people who slew him. A werewolf at that."
[Sat Aug 04 23:34:54 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"The sword was crafted long ago, perhaps during the First or Second Age, and was made to undo creatures and magicka born of darkness. Darkness in both body and spirit. It grows in strength along with its wielder, until the force of its power is like that of a thousand thousand suns."
[Sat Aug 04 23:35:18 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"There is peril in that sword, Thom. Great power, great peril and tremendous responsibility."
[Sat Aug 04 23:35:32 2007] : ** (101) Cael seems to almost cringe at the mention of a necromancer, but quickly regains his composure. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:36:23 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"I would need to do more research, but that is all I can recall at the moment."
[Sat Aug 04 23:36:23 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Hmm, that actually doesn't sound all that great after all."
[Sat Aug 04 23:37:19 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Well, anything else that you do recall would be great. I know that it doesn't like evil, or darkness, but peril?" Thom shivers slightly.
[Sat Aug 04 23:38:17 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"The strength of its radiance has a great deal to do with its powers. We already know of one or two."
[Sat Aug 04 23:38:28 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"There...' (is lost in thought)
[Sat Aug 04 23:38:43 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"There is a book that might be able to help you. If..."
[Sat Aug 04 23:39:01 2007] : ** (100) Thom raises an eyebrow at Drenla's hesitation. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:39:03 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"Well perhaps two places..."
[Sat Aug 04 23:39:12 2007] : ** (98) Drenla glances speculatively at Cael. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:39:37 2007] : (103) Morti:
"Hmm..?" :raises a cloth brow to Drenla's elusive words."
[Sat Aug 04 23:39:54 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"If the Aes Sedai are of no help, then your elf friend might be. The city of Melannomil in Lalvensalenil is a storehouse of knowledge from a time before the Devastation."
[Sat Aug 04 23:40:10 2007] : ** (101) Cael sits up at the mention of Melannomil. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:40:22 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"Of course, gaining access would require a great favor."
[Sat Aug 04 23:40:41 2007] : ** (100) Thom sighs. "Of course... **
[Sat Aug 04 23:40:55 2007] : ** (98) Drenla lapses into silence once more and looks over at Cael. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:41:23 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks at Drenla questioningly, "Might I help you with something?" **
[Sat Aug 04 23:41:23 2007] : (98) DM:
The mage feeds Max a few more blueberries, then sits back and watches the fire.
[Sat Aug 04 23:41:24 2007] : (103) Morti:
"R-really? Do you think we could get in?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:41:52 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering):
am I aware of any of this going on around me?
[Sat Aug 04 23:41:56 2007] : (98) Drenla:
"Cael might know more about it if he is in fact from the woods."
[Sat Aug 04 23:42:16 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
you wake up as Drenla says this
[Sat Aug 04 23:42:41 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Uh, my friend here mentioned that Melannomil has a store of books and other knowledge. Any idea what it would take for us to be allowed to look over any information they have about a specific item, or a few items?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:42:48 2007] : (100) Thom:
(( to Cael ))
[Sat Aug 04 23:42:49 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
when he says "the city of Melannomil is a storehouse of knowledge from before the Devastation."
[Sat Aug 04 23:43:24 2007] : (102) Atross:
"Are you sure you still want to travel with us? I haven't even told you about what we had to do with the demon guarding the famous healing statue in that sinking keep in the swamps."
[Sat Aug 04 23:43:25 2007] : (101) Cael:
(GW): Are you actually meaning to refer to Melannomil, or are you thinking Teythalas. The later is the one with the description "It takes a royal grant for any non-Lalvas'rhimm to be allowed in though, as so much of the knowledge is in fragile books, and some histories are better left unknown."
[Sat Aug 04 23:43:29 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering):
do I know of any of the other stuff that has been said or gone on around me in my whatever state?
[Sat Aug 04 23:44:19 2007] : ** (104) Daelan opens his eyes slowly as he looks around,his hand instinctivly reaches for his bow and the hammer as he slowly sits up. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:45:14 2007] : (101) Cael:
(GW): Not to cause trouble or anything, I just want to make sure... I do that a lot.
[Sat Aug 04 23:45:23 2007] :
(119) onepiecekenny(John) (enter): 23:45
[Sat Aug 04 23:45:56 2007] : (101) Cael:
(GW): Yeah, that's what I'm wanting to make sure, not that its difficult to swap names in the the Lalvas'Rhimm description.
[Sat Aug 04 23:46:02 2007] :
(97) Aerik (enter): 23:46
[Sat Aug 04 23:46:18 2007] :
(97) Aerik (exit): 23:46
[Sat Aug 04 23:47:35 2007] : ** (104) Daelan stops looking around when his emerald green eyes notice the newcomer. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:47:58 2007] : (101) Cael:
"Ah, you're awake, greetings, I am Cael."
[Sat Aug 04 23:47:59 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" And you are called?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:48:28 2007] : (103) Morti:
"Ah.. welcome back Dael. Are you feeling alright?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:48:40 2007] :
(119) onepiecekenny(John) (exit): 23:48
[Sat Aug 04 23:48:41 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
Teythalas
[Sat Aug 04 23:48:48 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" I am Daelan."
[Sat Aug 04 23:49:07 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" I have felt better Morti."
[Sat Aug 04 23:49:11 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
it was one of the two but I didn't want to go look it up
[Sat Aug 04 23:49:16 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
I'm lazy. sometimes
[Sat Aug 04 23:49:17 2007] : ** (104) Daelan looks over at Thom **
[Sat Aug 04 23:49:23 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
nope
[Sat Aug 04 23:49:29 2007] : ** (100) Thom sees the pair of elves introducing each other to one another and waits. "Yes Daelan?" **
[Sat Aug 04 23:49:36 2007] : (101) Cael:
"Indeed, you're body has had extreme stress put upon it, I would recommend further rest if possible."
[Sat Aug 04 23:50:02 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering):
I still remember the other things right,the bad guy and the floating skull and such right?
[Sat Aug 04 23:50:11 2007] : (102) Atross:
"Clearly, you're out of Annoras's tomb. We carried you out since you were knocked out after you caught the hammer."
[Sat Aug 04 23:50:25 2007] : (101) Cael:
(GW): Nothing wrong with being lazy, that's why you let me in, I'm gung-ho for this stuff... at least for 6 months, then I might get lazy too.
[Sat Aug 04 23:50:42 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" You need a scabbard for your sword Thom."
[Sat Aug 04 23:50:44 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
yep
[Sat Aug 04 23:50:48 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
you'll always remember that
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:00 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
all the stuff you did when you were judged by the Hammer?
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:08 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
that's permanently part of your memory
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:09 2007] : ** (104) Daelan then proceeds to describe said scabbard **
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:19 2007] : ** (100) Thom looks at Daelan. "I know you hit your head, but I have a scabbard for it. It's just out because Drenla and I were talking about it." **
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:19 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
it's real
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:46 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering):
the fact that it didn't happen to the rest of the PCs doesn't make it any less real
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:48 2007] : (101) Cael:
"My apologies for not replying to you're question sooner Thom, I believe your friend was refering to Teythalas, and well, for one outside of my tribe to enter is difficult."
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:56 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" This scabbard is the one created for your sword Thom."
[Sat Aug 04 23:51:57 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
lol
[Sat Aug 04 23:53:04 2007] : (100) Thom:
"No problem Cael." Thom then turns his entire attention on Daelan. "A special scabbard for Ringrist?" Thom starts to smile then then looks confused, "And just how do you suddenly know this?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:53:30 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
not FFing because the PCs have a lot of RPing to do
[Sat Aug 04 23:53:32 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" I learned of this when I sought the hammer."
[Sat Aug 04 23:53:40 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
but for DJ's benefit, no, she does not come that night
[Sat Aug 04 23:53:57 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
and not immediately when you use her true name either
[Sat Aug 04 23:54:06 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" You were with me as was Sevis and Morti,but you apparently have no memory of it."
[Sat Aug 04 23:54:08 2007] : (100) Thom:
"When you sought the hammer? You grabbed it and knocked your head."
[Sat Aug 04 23:54:48 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW):
but she does come. (I'll RP it in the main window when that happens. giving you a heads up now though.)
[Sat Aug 04 23:55:03 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" That is where you are wrong,I was sent to save a soul and to find something that has been lost."
[Sat Aug 04 23:55:35 2007] : ** (100) Thom just looks at Daelan, apparently confused and quite torn. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:55:38 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" In the end the Hammer judged and saw me fit."
[Sat Aug 04 23:56:14 2007] : (100) Thom:
"Ok, I just have to ask this, what drugs are you on you crazy elf?"
[Sat Aug 04 23:56:28 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks confused at Daelan's words, and then remembers what he had been told of the group so far and decides that it must not be anything out of the ordinary. **
[Sat Aug 04 23:56:36 2007] : (104) Daelan:
" The gathering of the races will once more happen."

 [Sat Aug 04 23:58:16 2007] : (104) Daelan: " A weapon as powerful as your sword would have a scabbard worthy of it,the one that holds it now is not the rightful one."
[Sat Aug 04
23:58:17 2007] : (100) Zane: this is going to be good... ;-)
[Sat Aug 04 23:58:17 2007] : (102) Atross:
"Daelan went into a room which only he could enter and walked in a bridge that tilted down at the other end when he stepped on it and picked up a hammer that had been floating in mid-air. An odd dream is just to be expected after visiting a place like that."
[Sat Aug 04
23:59:30 2007] : (104) Daelan: " I have the hammer that will reunite all races as it did in the past."
[Sat Aug 04
23:59:47 2007] : (103) Morti: "UH... it will?"

[Sun Aug 05 00:00:16 2007] : (102) Donovan: (GW): To protect the world from devastation? To unite all peoples within our nation...?
[Sun Aug 05 00:00:49 2007] : (104) Daelan: " That is what the prophecy foretells Morti."
[Sun Aug 05 00:01:06 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks at Rin, "It appears we've stumbled on an interesting band here my friend." **
[Sun Aug 05 00:01:33 2007] : (100) Thom: "Let me get this straight, you had a dream where you learned information that you knew would interest me, and you told me although it has nothing to do with you. And we were there, even though we weren't. And now you claim to have something that will unite all races, adn you are pleased with that? Is that right?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:01:34 2007] : (103) Morti: :groans: "Another prophecy. I can't keep track of the ones we already have."
[Sun Aug 05 00:01:40 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): I almost feel bad that I know what that is from.
[Sun Aug 05 00:03:04 2007] : (104) Daelan: " Actually no I am not pleased,I vowed to do this,all to bring about the downfall of Shaitan,and if that means helping out you humans then so be it."
[Sun Aug 05 00:03:35 2007] : ** (100) Thom sighs in relief. "At least you are starting to actually sound like Daelan now." **
[Sun Aug 05 00:04:23 2007] : (100) Thom: "Oh, and sorry about the comment about drugs earlier, I was having trouble believe it was actually you there for a while."
[Sun Aug 05 00:04:58 2007] : (104) Daelan: " Whom is it you wished I sounded like,some sippering child like Morti? Or perhaps the gruffness of Sevis? I sound like I have always sounded."
[Sun Aug 05 00:05:46 2007] : (98) Drenla: afk
[Sun Aug 05 00:05:48 2007] : ** (103) Morti groans, cocking his head aside at Daelan **
[Sun Aug 05 00:06:01 2007] : (100) Thom: "Not your voice, your... nevermind. How are you feeling?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:06:38 2007] : (104) Daelan: " Like I said in the begining,I have felt better."
[Sun Aug 05 00:06:57 2007] : ** (104) Daelan shakes his head slowly," Humans never listen." **
[Sun Aug 05 00:07:47 2007] : ** (100) Thom chuckles. "Welcome back, welcome back." **
[Sun Aug 05 00:07:59 2007] : (101) Cael: "As I stated before, it would be best for you to rest right now, your body needs it."
[Sun Aug 05 00:08:53 2007] : ** (98) Drenla pets Maximillian and turns to his spellbook. **
[Sun Aug 05 00:09:42 2007] : (100) Thom: "Ok, so this true scabbard for Ringrist, any clues as to where it is?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:10:09 2007] : (104) Daelan: " No Thom,just a description of it."
[Sun Aug 05 00:11:03 2007] : (100) Thom: "Well then, something to keep an eye out for."
[Sun Aug 05 00:11:57 2007] : ** (104) Daelan looks at Cael," So you are from Melannomil?" **
[Sun Aug 05 00:12:20 2007] : (101) Cael: "I am from that region, yes."
[Sun Aug 05 00:13:02 2007] : ** (100) Thom takes some time to stare at Ringrist while the two elves talk for a little. ((Going for a smoke)) **
[Sun Aug 05 00:13:48 2007] : (101) Cael: "And where is your home?"
 [Sun Aug 05 00:16:16 2007] : whispering to Daelan, in Loring's Wood
[Sun Aug 05 00:16:39 2007] : whispering to Daelan, the Ea'rhimm are not settled like the Lalvas'rhimm are, they tend to be more nomadic
[Sun Aug 05 00:16:57 2007] : whispering to Daelan, but they do have settlements from time to time. just not permanent ones
[Sun Aug 05 00:17:27 2007] : (104) Daelan: " It varies depending on the seasons."
[Sun Aug 05 00:17:57 2007] : (104) Daelan: " We are a nomadic type."
[Sun Aug 05 00:18:08 2007] : (104) Daelan: " I am Calen after all."
[Sun Aug 05 00:18:50 2007] : (101) Cael: "Of course, I should have noticed. It has been an exciting evening for me so far. Talk of drakes and prophecies."
[Sun Aug 05 00:19:05 2007] : (101) Cael: "It must have slipped my notice."
[Sun Aug 05 00:19:55 2007] : (104) Daelan: " Perhaps you have some Human in you for something like that to slip from your sight."
[Sun Aug 05 00:20:51 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Dang, don't have "A Thousand Faces" yet... that would have been fun. Oh well.
[Sun Aug 05 00:21:39 2007] : (101) Cael: "As I said before, it has been an exciting evening, I wasn't expecting to run across a group such as yours on my trip."
[Sun Aug 05 00:22:07 2007] : (100) Thom: (( Ringrist is still glowing faint silver, yes? ))
[Sun Aug 05 00:22:14 2007] : (102) Atross: "Yes, well we seem to have a lot of exciting evenings."
[Sun Aug 05 00:22:42 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): No offense taken, I've played a similar character, they're fun.
[Sun Aug 05 00:23:26 2007] : (104) Daelan: " Cael this is Atross,he is Calen Elendil."
[Sun Aug 05 00:24:33 2007] : (101) Cael: "Indeed? We had a short conversation earlier, he failed to mention that particular aspect however."
[Sun Aug 05 00:24:36 2007] : ** (102) Atross nods slyly. "Well, I don't like to boast." **
[Sun Aug 05 00:25:30 2007] : (104) Daelan: " He is one of the wiser Humans,he wishes to learn the way of the Quessir."
[Sun Aug 05 00:26:05 2007] : (101) Cael: "I see, and do you believe him up to the task?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:26:34 2007] : (98) DM: Voices are nearby. ((this is to Sevis))
[Sun Aug 05 00:26:45 2007] : (98) DM: ((because he's elsewhere from the group))
[Sun Aug 05 00:26:53 2007] : (100) Thom: (( Ringrist is still glowing faint silver, yes? ))
[Sun Aug 05 00:27:21 2007] : (98) DM: A group of black-clad women seem to be speaking to a young girl.
[Sun Aug 05 00:27:21 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens looks up but remains sitting by the small fire he built **
[Sun Aug 05 00:27:26 2007] : (98) DM: ((yes Zane))
[Sun Aug 05 00:28:04 2007] : (98) DM: Perhaps a few hundred yards away.
[Sun Aug 05 00:28:19 2007] : ** (100) Thom finally snaps himself out of his daydream. He looks at Ringrist and gets and idea. He moves over to Rhian, "Rhian Sedai, may I ask a small favor of you?" **
[Sun Aug 05 00:28:23 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens listens trying to hear what they are saying **
[Sun Aug 05 00:28:31 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30)
[Sun Aug 05 00:28:36 2007] : (104) Daelan: " He has stood at my side in battle and traded arrow for arrow with our enemy and fell quite a few."
[Sun Aug 05 00:28:59 2007] : (100) Zane: now we just have four things for you to do at once. :-)
[Sun Aug 05 00:29:55 2007] : (98) Illana Tomas: "You wished to speak to me, Darl Whisper."
[Sun Aug 05 00:30:28 2007] : (98) Zarenna Sedai: "I am....I am called Gentle Whisper by none save my friends."
[Sun Aug 05 00:31:19 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna Sedai laughs harshly. "If you wish to pretend otherwise because you are here in the lands of the Tower, you may do so, girl. But you are known to Him now. In two nights, you will be sealed to us." **
[Sun Aug 05 00:31:56 2007] : ** (98) Illana Tomas laughs harshly. "If you wish to pretend otherwise because you are here in the lands of the Tower, you may do so, girl. But you are known to Him now. In two nights, you will be sealed to us." **
[Sun Aug 05 00:32:09 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna Sedai trembles. "Sealed to whom?" **
[Sun Aug 05 00:32:35 2007] : (98) DM: Laughter spread from the woman in front of her to the others in the group.
[Sun Aug 05 00:33:16 2007] : (98) Illana Tomas: "Did you suddenly change your mind, Zarenna? You cannot change your mind. We will come for you whether you come to us willingly or we force you. It will be easier for you to come with us on your own accord."
[Sun Aug 05 00:35:04 2007] : (98) DM: She flicked her wrist and hisses, "Remember. Speak of this to none, for the Lord of the Dark knows all and sees you in your secret heart. Tremble and beg for his forgiveness. Betray us, and die unworthy."
[Sun Aug 05 00:35:16 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens silently puts out his small fire not liking the way the conversation is going **
[Sun Aug 05 00:35:59 2007] : (98) DM: An ebony portal opens and all of the women file in, one by one. Illana leaves last but not before laughing mockingly at the young girl.
[Sun Aug 05 00:36:37 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens heads the drection the conversation was coming from after it has died down **
[Sun Aug 05 00:37:18 2007] : ** (98) Rhian Sedai seems to be falling asleep. **
[Sun Aug 05 00:37:55 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna falls to the ground, weeping and coughing violently. **
[Sun Aug 05 00:38:48 2007] : (100) Thom: "Never mind, you need mroe rest than I thought, it can wait." Thom lays a hand on her shoulder in a reassuring way for a moment before moving back to the rest of the party.
[Sun Aug 05 00:39:29 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: do I find the girl?
[Sun Aug 05 00:39:51 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "Oh, Mother! What will I do?" (wrings her hands worriedly)
[Sun Aug 05 00:40:14 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): yep
[Sun Aug 05 00:40:28 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): she's in a small clearing, some distance away from your encampment
[Sun Aug 05 00:40:38 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): I made the necessary listen checks and what not
[Sun Aug 05 00:40:51 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens snaps a few branches as he gets close "Are you ok?" **
[Sun Aug 05 00:41:18 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna looks up suddenly, alarmed. **
[Sun Aug 05 00:41:24 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "Who...who are you?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:42:11 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna is slow to react, and panicks a bit. **
[Sun Aug 05 00:42:29 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens stays back and sits down "My name is Sevis. I was resting a little ways off and over heard your conversation and came to see if you were ok. They were Black Ajah?" **
[Sun Aug 05 00:42:35 2007] : ** (100) Thom resheathes Ringrist as he returns to the others. "It looks like we might be camping here for the night after all. Between Rhian and Daelan, we need to rest before moving on." **
[Sun Aug 05 00:42:35 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "Show yourself!" (stands up and backs against a tree)
[Sun Aug 05 00:43:35 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens stands and moves a little closer so she can see me then sits back down **
[Sun Aug 05 00:43:38 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "What do...that's not true! Not true! Everyone....everyone knows Black Ajah does not exist!"
[Sun Aug 05 00:44:03 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "Who are you?" (narrows her eyes suspiciously)
[Sun Aug 05 00:45:04 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): now that I have the hammer,I study the weapon,looking at the runes carved on it,trying to read them
[Sun Aug 05 00:45:38 2007] : (98) DM: A young human girl, perhaps seventeen or eighteen, in a faded and unkempt yellow dress and skirts, gold kerchief and fur trimmed boots stands before you (Sevis), though she looks like she's about to bolt at any minute.
[Sun Aug 05 00:45:38 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Sounds like they exist to me. Rhian doent belive in them either, but she did mention the rumor of them. As I said my name is Sevis."
[Sun Aug 05 00:46:06 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "Sevis...? Who is Rhian?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:46:06 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (( *does not ))
[Sun Aug 05 00:46:33 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): it's made out of mithril and has a handle crafted from ancient oak
[Sun Aug 05 00:46:48 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Rhian Sedai, she was accepted when I met her, but she underwent her test and was raised to the shawl."
[Sun Aug 05 00:46:57 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): the runes are sacred to the priesthood of the Ara-Cemnari
[Sun Aug 05 00:47:06 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): and by extension, priests of Elantra
[Sun Aug 05 00:47:27 2007] : (104) Daelan: (whispering): Seems I chose wisely
[Sun Aug 05 00:47:33 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): they read, "As this was forged for all, so must it be used for all."
[Sun Aug 05 00:48:07 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "I...I don't believe you."
[Sun Aug 05 00:48:54 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna backs up, but only bumps into the tree she's standing against. "Why...why are you here?" (looks about for a way to escape) **
[Sun Aug 05 00:49:01 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Thats fine, I'll leave you then, But ask for her when you return to the tower and tell her Sevis says hello."
[Sun Aug 05 00:49:03 2007] : (98) DM: She has the look of a hunted animal.
[Sun Aug 05 00:50:12 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna seems confused and a bit wary. "Um, yes. I shall be leaving now. Yes." (takes a step back and to the side) **
[Sun Aug 05 00:50:27 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I am here to meet someone." ** remains seated as she leaves **
[Sun Aug 05 00:50:57 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "Who?" (tries to make small talk even as she steps away)
[Sun Aug 05 00:52:06 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "A friend. Sorry if I dont trust you, it sounds like you made a promise to the Black Ajah."
[Sun Aug 05 00:52:25 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "You are like no other man I have ever seen. And not from here either from the sound of it."
[Sun Aug 05 00:52:41 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "They don't exist, didn't I tell you that?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:53:30 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna backs into another tree. "They don't exist!" **
[Sun Aug 05 00:53:34 2007] : (100) Thom: (( say it enough times - might make it true... ))
[Sun Aug 05 00:53:37 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "No, I am new to this world." ** laughs ** "Secret orginizations never do."
[Sun Aug 05 00:53:48 2007] : (98) DM: She collapses and starts sobbing.
[Sun Aug 05 00:54:55 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "The ceremony is in two days and...and...I am to take the Oath...and...what will I ever do?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:55:18 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "In my world an orginization started killing all those who could use magic, other then themselves of course. They started out as a small secret branch of a trust worthy orginization, but grew to rule it"
[Sun Aug 05 00:55:59 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna doesn't appear to be listening to the monk, so consumed is she by her own disraughtness. **
[Sun Aug 05 00:56:09 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Stay with me. I'll protect you if I can."
[Sun Aug 05 00:56:50 2007] : (98) DM: (y'all can feel free to talk around this. I'm just doing something with Sevis since he likes to wander off. =P)
[Sun Aug 05 00:57:19 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "Can you protect me from the Lord of the Dark?"
[Sun Aug 05 00:57:31 2007] : (102) Atross: (GW): (We're engrossed, actually)
[Sun Aug 05 00:57:39 2007] : (98) DM: She looks up at you with tear-streaked eyes.
[Sun Aug 05 00:57:55 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I can but try."
[Sun Aug 05 00:58:30 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "I didn't mean to, by the Light! Illana mentioned something about the True Power, about not being bound by sai'dar! Not this! Never this!"
[Sun Aug 05 00:59:17 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "The Black Ajah doesn't exist...they can't exist. The Amyriln, she said...the Mother said they don't exist!" (sobs)
[Sun Aug 05 00:59:50 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna buries her face in her hands, weeping. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:00:24 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I doubt he will be here himself. So all I would have to protect you from is a few foolish women." ** shakes his head ** "She cannot accnolage a secret orginization that would reduce the power her own orginization holds."
[Sun Aug 05 01:00:56 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "How far is the tower from here?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:01:24 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna clutches at Sevis' arm. "Can you?" (looks hopeful) "Can you truly protect me, by the Light and all hope of my salvation and rebirth?" **
[Sun Aug 05 01:02:17 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "I swear by the Light to do whatever you require me to do. I swear it! Please, stranger...whatever you are called! Please! Can you?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:02:34 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I can but try. I will do all I can, and if I am able to return to the tower before they return I am sure my friends will help you as well."
[Sun Aug 05 01:02:38 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "The Tower..."
[Sun Aug 05 01:03:09 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "The city is some distance away. To the south. It will take some time to travel by foot, and I cannot open any more Gateways."
[Sun Aug 05 01:03:20 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "In fact, not without rest."
[Sun Aug 05 01:04:16 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "That is fine, come back to my fire and rest. I must still wait for my friend to show up" ((Figure I am meetiing the girl the first night of my wait))
[Sun Aug 05 01:04:40 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna looks about wildly, as if something will jump out at her out of the shadows. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:05:04 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "She said...Illana said that He knows all and sees me in my secret heart."
[Sun Aug 05 01:06:31 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna seems as if she's about to cry again. "Mother's rain! I swear by whatever oath you would have me swear that I never meant to...never meant to bind myself to the Dark." **
[Sun Aug 05 01:07:01 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "In my world there is one God, and one such evil that reminds me of this Dark One Rhian told me about" ** stands and returns to his fire ** "It is said he is all knowing as well. My guess is all deities are."
[Sun Aug 05 01:07:36 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "It sounds to me as if you are not bound yet, they said that will come in two days."
[Sun Aug 05 01:07:59 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "Two nights. The ceremony of raising is in two days."
[Sun Aug 05 01:08:36 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "I am to be raised to the shawl in two days. Then Illana and twelve of her...Sisters...to turn me to Him."
[Sun Aug 05 01:09:04 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Then we shall not be here in two days. I am only waiting one more night."
[Sun Aug 05 01:09:07 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna makes a gagging sound and begins to cough violently. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:09:36 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Are you alright?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:10:16 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "The thought that I would be sealed to Sh...Him."
[Sun Aug 05 01:10:38 2007] : (98) Zarenna: "You mentioned you were wait...waiting for someone..?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:11:24 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Dont dwell on it. Focus on what it is you do wish for your life. If you dwell on the negative you will only bring it about."
[Sun Aug 05 01:12:13 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Someone, something. I am waiting for someone you will fear, but who is far more friendly then this Dark One Rhian told me of."
[Sun Aug 05 01:12:20 2007] : ** (98) Maximillian cocks open one eye as Thom holds Ringrist and examines it, and yowls softly. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:13:03 2007] : (98) Drenla: "Now, now. Kitty wants some more blueberries?" (absently pats the cat on the head as he studies his spellbook)
[Sun Aug 05 01:13:04 2007] : ** (100) Thom looks over at Maximillian. "Suddenly I wish I could hear your thoughts again little one. I have a feeling this time it's not about food." **
[Sun Aug 05 01:13:47 2007] : (100) Thom: "Drenla, do you have any way to better communicate with Maximillian?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:13:53 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna looks puzzled even mixed in with her fear, and slowly cries herself to sleep. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:14:10 2007] : (103) Morti: "Should cats really eat berries?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:14:52 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens gently lays his bedroll over the young girl after she falls asleep, then nods off for two hours himself **
[Sun Aug 05 01:14:55 2007] : (98) Drenla: "He's probably hungry and tired. All that walking around and magicking. And running. Those snakes have a habit of creeping up on you when you least expect it."
[Sun Aug 05 01:15:10 2007] : ** (104) Daelan reaches under his hood and pulls out his ferret,sets him down and lets him run around **
[Sun Aug 05 01:15:49 2007] : ** (101) Cael prepares for the evening. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:15:53 2007] : (98) Drenla: "Oh right. Rhian and her questions. Sometimes I wonder about that girl. She's quite young to have taken the Oath, you know. Most don't take the Test of the Shawl until their fifth and twentieth year."
[Sun Aug 05 01:15:59 2007] : (98) Drenla: "Sometimes longer."
[Sun Aug 05 01:16:22 2007] : (103) Morti: "Yeah... she mentioned that."
[Sun Aug 05 01:16:27 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks at Rin as the hawk's eyes dart to the ferret. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:16:31 2007] : (100) Thom: "Maybe, I remember that he usually thought about food - but for a moment there it seemed like... Wait! His former owner had a fondness for magical weapons, it might be that Max actually DOES recogonize Ringrist!"
[Sun Aug 05 01:16:44 2007] : ** (98) Drenla pats Maximillian. The cat yowls a bit more. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:17:01 2007] : ** (101) Cael whistles at Rin to break its gaze. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:17:14 2007] : (98) Drenla: "Well if he does, he hasn't said anything to me, have you kittykins?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:18:12 2007] : ** (102) Atross sits down to try counting his arrows again. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:18:28 2007] : (100) Thom: "No? Oh well, it was crazy to think that a cat might know something more than we already do I guess."
[Sun Aug 05 01:18:59 2007] : ** (98) Maximillian yawns at Thom and meows, then settles into a purr. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:19:29 2007] : (98) DM: He goes to sleep, but his gaze rests on the sword for a long moment before curling up into a furry ball.
[Sun Aug 05 01:19:55 2007] : ** (103) Morti shakes his head and goes back to his studies before bed **
[Sun Aug 05 01:20:57 2007] : (98) DM: Morning comes, and Sevis has not returned.
[Sun Aug 05 01:21:10 2007] : (98) DM: (going to FF a bit)
[Sun Aug 05 01:21:38 2007] : ** (100) Thom wakes and makes his rounds, checking on Daelan and Rhian to make sure everyone is good to travel today, and then gets them moving. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:21:53 2007] : (100) Thom: (( or - we can just do that... :-) ))
[Sun Aug 05 01:22:36 2007] : (98) DM: The Gray sister confers softly with Drenla. She seems a bit anxious to get going.
[Sun Aug 05 01:23:38 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "According to the directions your 'friend' gave us, we're about five days from the Tower."
[Sun Aug 05 01:24:12 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Would I have the knowledge to confirm that? Or modify it?
[Sun Aug 05 01:24:43 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "The river Dertol lies to the east of here. That road," (gestures to a dirt path) "runs through two or three towns before it comes to Felanost, one of the gatetowns to Nith'Tar Valon."
[Sun Aug 05 01:24:52 2007] : (100) Thom: "Then I guess we should start moving. Just five more days and you will be home Rhian Sedai."
[Sun Aug 05 01:24:55 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "The Bridge of Voices lies near here as well."
[Sun Aug 05 01:25:21 2007] : (102) Atross: "If everyone's recovered, we'll move on. Sevis can catch up, like he said."
[Sun Aug 05 01:25:28 2007] : (100) Thom: "Any reason to visit this bridge?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:25:33 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): yes
[Sun Aug 05 01:26:00 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "If you're concerned with lore of the Sisters, or if you like architecture."
[Sun Aug 05 01:26:02 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: (sniffs)
[Sun Aug 05 01:26:36 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "There is a legend that an item of power lies buried at the foot of the bridge. A statue of a woman holding an orb, or something like that."
[Sun Aug 05 01:27:07 2007] : (100) Thom: "Hmm, sounds like something we can see on our way out, as Sevis might be interested. But for now, we should just follow the main road."
[Sun Aug 05 01:27:13 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "I've never seen it, though there's a curious sculpture or rock formation of a sphere at the base of one column support."
[Sun Aug 05 01:27:52 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): yes, it's THAT statue. ahem.
[Sun Aug 05 01:27:59 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): DJ knows which one I'm talking about
[Sun Aug 05 01:28:54 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (GW): yup, Rhian needs to find the small version, then she can kick any ones ass =P
[Sun Aug 05 01:29:06 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "I still can not believe he called that drake."
[Sun Aug 05 01:29:19 2007] : ** (104) Daelan gathers what little items he has,jumps on the back of his horse,tucks the hammer into his belt as he unslings his bow and begins to ride Southeast. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:29:29 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "And to think I actually entertained the thought of asking him to be my Warder." (sniffs)
[Sun Aug 05 01:29:47 2007] : (98) DM: (you have no horses)
[Sun Aug 05 01:30:15 2007] : (104) Daelan: ( oh ok )
[Sun Aug 05 01:30:29 2007] : (98) DM: (you left them behind when you entered the sla-mori, remember?)
[Sun Aug 05 01:30:36 2007] : (100) Thom: "Well, I guess not. However, I can't really say whether or not it like Sevis to do it, it's a fairly unique situation, don't you think? Let's jus... Huh?" he asks, as she mentions her thoughts.
[Sun Aug 05 01:31:01 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "He might be a fool, but he does have skills."
[Sun Aug 05 01:31:09 2007] : ** (104) Daelan gathers his belongings,puts them in his pack,tucks the hammer into his belt as he unslings his bow,then begins to head Southeast. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:31:12 2007] : (98) Rhian Sedai: "And come to think of it, he is rather fetching."
[Sun Aug 05 01:32:00 2007] : ** (101) Cael gathers his things and prepares to leave, Rin glides from the tree and lands on Cael's shoulder. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:32:03 2007] : (103) Morti: "Eh..?":looks up sharply from his book:
[Sun Aug 05 01:32:07 2007] : (100) Thom: "Yeah, uh..." Thom seems at a loss for words, which is very strange. Of course, no one has seen him trying to keep a conversation going that dealt with how 'fetching' a man was...
[Sun Aug 05 01:32:18 2007] : ** (98) Rhian looks over at Thom and grins impishly. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:32:52 2007] : (98) Rhian: "I've been travelling with you all this time and have had ample opportunity to...study some of you."
[Sun Aug 05 01:33:09 2007] : ** (100) Thom pauses, but then just laughs. "I sure hope that means you are feeling better Lady Rhian, otherwise I think I would be quite scared right now. The night's rest do wonders for you, huh?" **
[Sun Aug 05 01:33:16 2007] : ** (103) Morti lets his head fall curiosuly to one side **
[Sun Aug 05 01:33:24 2007] : (98) Rhian: "It does indeed, Thom. It does indeed."
[Sun Aug 05 01:33:45 2007] : (100) Thom: "Then, could I get you to do a small favor for me?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:33:58 2007] : (98) Rhian: "Ah, what kind of favor?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:34:20 2007] : ** (103) Morti takes a moment o focus on Rhian(detect magic for an enchantment spell. ^_^) **
[Sun Aug 05 01:34:22 2007] : (100) Thom: "I know that for those like Morti and Drenla, there are different levels of spells. Is it the same for you?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:35:25 2007] : ** (104) Daelan smiles to himself as he hears Rhian call Sevis fetching. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:35:36 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): no result
[Sun Aug 05 01:35:55 2007] : (103) Lunauc: so I was jammed, huh?
[Sun Aug 05 01:36:06 2007] : (98) Rhian: "Different 'intensities', ays."
[Sun Aug 05 01:37:10 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): no
[Sun Aug 05 01:37:30 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): detect magic does detect saidar and saidin
[Sun Aug 05 01:37:36 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): and ter'angreal when used
[Sun Aug 05 01:37:41 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): well
[Sun Aug 05 01:37:57 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): if in the presence of a ter'angreal or a sa'angreal or an angreal, yes
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:00 2007] : (104) Daelan: " So Cael what brings you so far from home?
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:02 2007] : (100) Thom: "Then," Thom draws out Ringrist ((Does it stil faintly glow silver? Or anything?)), "Would you cast some low intensity spell right near us, I wish to test an idea."
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:07 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): and vice versa of course
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:18 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): but the two types of magicka are not compatible
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:22 2007] : (103) Lunauc: ... huh?
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:32 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): DJ, explain
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:34 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): lol
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:46 2007] : (101) Cael: "I'm travelling to Nith'Tar Valon."
[Sun Aug 05 01:38:55 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): ter'angreal = magical items used by people versed in the One Power
[Sun Aug 05 01:39:21 2007] : (104) Daelan: " To trade or for something else?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:39:36 2007] : (101) Cael: "I guess you could say that I'm in search of answers."
[Sun Aug 05 01:39:51 2007] : (100) Thom: "Of course, only if it won't tax you or anything."
[Sun Aug 05 01:40:25 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): angreal allow a user of the One Power to draw upon the Power more than they are able to
[Sun Aug 05 01:40:37 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): Sa'angreal are the same but allow more power than even angreal
[Sun Aug 05 01:40:50 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (GW): There is no detect magic for the weave system. All female channelers can feel others when they are channeling withing a limited range. And they use the weavesight skill to see what they are doing, or what they have done. Weavesight is like Spellcraft in most ways
[Sun Aug 05 01:41:10 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): Ter'angreal allow users of the One Power to perform functions. akin to magical items in D&D terms
[Sun Aug 05 01:41:14 2007] : (103) Lunauc: Normal Saiyan > Super Saiyan >Super Saiyan 4.. gotcha
[Sun Aug 05 01:41:48 2007] : (103) Lunauc: what does that have to do with my detect magic spell though?
[Sun Aug 05 01:41:56 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): it has a lot to do actually
[Sun Aug 05 01:42:10 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): if a weave is operating, then your spell functions
[Sun Aug 05 01:42:12 2007] : (104) Daelan: " A lifelong journey that is started by a single question,just remember that before you find the answer you must first be willing to accept the answer."
[Sun Aug 05 01:42:25 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): if not, or even if its dormant, then not
[Sun Aug 05 01:42:27 2007] : (103) Lunauc: o.0 my head hurts
[Sun Aug 05 01:42:36 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): for example
[Sun Aug 05 01:42:39 2007] : (101) Cael: "And as with most questions, it is the answer that I fear."
[Sun Aug 05 01:42:43 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): in the Fri game when Kha has his flaming spear
[Sun Aug 05 01:43:00 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): when it's flaming, your spell functions if you cast detect magic
[Sun Aug 05 01:43:08 2007] : (104) Daelan: " Then why seek what you fear?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:43:12 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): but when it's just a normal spear, it doesn't function
[Sun Aug 05 01:43:23 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): you know that Rhian has at least one ter'angreal
[Sun Aug 05 01:43:47 2007] : (101) Cael: "To better be able to keep the past from repeating itself."
[Sun Aug 05 01:43:55 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): but since she's not using it actively, it doesn't normally radiate magic, though a user of the One Power could sense it
[Sun Aug 05 01:44:27 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (GW): and now an angreal, unless it was the ter'angreal that allowed her to open the gate
[Sun Aug 05 01:44:51 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): an angreal and a sa'angreal are soaked in the Power
[Sun Aug 05 01:45:00 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): so they automatically set off detect magic spells like alarms
[Sun Aug 05 01:45:07 2007] : (103) Lunauc: It's a 60' cone, it would function whether it detected anything or not, I figure. I was just wondering what Ter'angreals had to do with looking for an enchantment on a girl seeming to have warm fuzzies for the guy whose been annoying her up to this point with irrational questions about her faith, and after spending a night crying about her lost lover.
[Sun Aug 05 01:45:14 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): and a user of the One Power can sense them from miles away
[Sun Aug 05 01:45:27 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (GW): actualy they would have to hold the item and be holding the source to know it was any form of angreal
[Sun Aug 05 01:45:43 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): true but let's not get technical
[Sun Aug 05 01:45:59 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): the Cheodan Kal being one example, and Callandor is another
[Sun Aug 05 01:46:01 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): anyway
[Sun Aug 05 01:46:08 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (GW): just saying thats how it is in the books :)
[Sun Aug 05 01:46:32 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): it functions all right
[Sun Aug 05 01:46:40 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): you didn't see anything operating on her however
[Sun Aug 05 01:46:41 2007] : (104) Daelan: " There is only one way to keep the past from repeating itself,and that is to learn from ones mistakes and move on,for if one fails to learn from ones mistakes then one is doomed to repeat them."
[Sun Aug 05 01:47:26 2007] : (101) Cael: "Indeed, and it is my hope, that the answers to my questions will keep me from repeating may past mistakes."
[Sun Aug 05 01:47:30 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): but this rule will probably be changed
[Sun Aug 05 01:47:31 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (GW): the Cheodan Kal is the most powerfull sa'angreal in the world there are two of them, one for male and one for female
[Sun Aug 05 01:47:38 2007] : ** (103) Morti scratches his head, apparently in some confusion, as he looks up to the others. "What mistakes?" **
[Sun Aug 05 01:48:01 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): the d20 WOT book doesn't explicitly state whether detect magic will detect a ter'angreal, does it?
[Sun Aug 05 01:48:11 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): I can't remember
[Sun Aug 05 01:48:25 2007] : (100) Zane: so - did you see Thom's question to Rhian?
[Sun Aug 05 01:48:31 2007] : (98) DM: (sorry, Ringrist faintly glows silver, yes)
[Sun Aug 05 01:48:38 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: No since they are general not used in the same world
[Sun Aug 05 01:48:43 2007] : ** (101) Cael looks at Morti and grins painfully, "The answer to that question my young friend is a fresh wound yet, and I would prefer not to answer it." **
[Sun Aug 05 01:48:58 2007] : (103) Morti: "Oh.. I'm sorry."
[Sun Aug 05 01:49:03 2007] : (98) Rhian: "What can I do for you?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:49:06 2007] : (100) Thom: (( silly DM - getting involved in a WoT discussion when we are supposed to be gaming... :-P ))
[Sun Aug 05 01:49:20 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): but since in Andurin they are,...well?
[Sun Aug 05 01:49:23 2007] : (100) Thom: "Would you cast some low intensity spell right near us, I wish to test an idea."
[Sun Aug 05 01:49:27 2007] : (104) Daelan: " Answers can not prevent one from making mistakes,it is experience that does it."
[Sun Aug 05 01:49:33 2007] : (101) Cael: "There was no way you could have known, I hold no anger towards you."
[Sun Aug 05 01:50:05 2007] : (103) Morti: "So.. what kind of answer are you looking for then?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:50:24 2007] : (98) Rhian: "What kind of spell?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:50:26 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: since they are so diff I would say it would not detect it unless it was being activly maintained. Especialy since weaves can use the invert skill to hide the fact that they are channeling from other channelers
[Sun Aug 05 01:50:35 2007] : ** (98) Rhian embraces the Source. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:50:47 2007] : (101) Cael: "However, if it a past experience that causes the question, than in turn, the answer can then lead to the experience needed."
[Sun Aug 05 01:50:55 2007] : (98) DM: A look of ecstasy crosses her face.
[Sun Aug 05 01:51:36 2007] : (100) Thom: "Anything really. Since I saw the silver first in the sla-mori, and now here, close to Nith'Tar Valon - I was wondering if it might have soemthing to do with your One Power."
[Sun Aug 05 01:51:44 2007] : (101) Cael: "I know not the answer I seek, I know only the question. This is why my journey has started, and it is my hope, that the experiences I have on my journey, provide me with the answers I seek."
[Sun Aug 05 01:52:01 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: do to detect an inverted weave, even if being maintained, would have to be some form of opposed roll
[Sun Aug 05 01:52:08 2007] : ** (100) Thom looks at her, "Does that idea appeal to you that much, or are you thinking of Sevis suddenly?" **
[Sun Aug 05 01:52:13 2007] : (103) Morti: "That's ... kind of hard to understand.. Sorry."
[Sun Aug 05 01:52:21 2007] : ** (98) Rhian passes her hands over the sword. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:52:49 2007] : (101) Cael: "It is still something I am trying to grasp, I cannot expect one as yourself, that has not had my experiences, to understand."
[Sun Aug 05 01:53:03 2007] : (98) DM: She gasps out loud and looks up at Thom with a mixture of fear and wonder. "This is a ter'angreal."
[Sun Aug 05 01:53:11 2007] : (104) Daelan: " You will fit right in Cael,you speak as cyrptic as the dieties,drakes and prophecies have in our journeys."
[Sun Aug 05 01:53:15 2007] : (98) Rhian: "Where did you get this?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:53:16 2007] : (103) Morti: :nods: "True.. true.."
[Sun Aug 05 01:53:43 2007] : ** (100) Thom widens his eyes at her claim, mainly because she was so shocked. "And that means what?" **
[Sun Aug 05 01:53:44 2007] : ** (101) Cael grins, "I know not whether to take that as a compliment, or an insult." **
[Sun Aug 05 01:54:00 2007] : (98) Rhian: "It is not like any ter'angreal I have ever seen."
[Sun Aug 05 01:54:11 2007] : (98) Rhian: "But then... I have not seen many ter'angreal before."
[Sun Aug 05 01:54:23 2007] : (100) Thom: "Ringrist? Originally from the d'Amberviles in their home plane."
[Sun Aug 05 01:54:31 2007] : (98) Rhian: "A ter'angreal is an item that uses the One Power to perform functions."
[Sun Aug 05 01:54:36 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: (( AFK for a smoke ))
[Sun Aug 05 01:54:36 2007] : (103) Morti: "Eh?" :glances to Thom and his sword: "So... that means... Thom can use the One Power..?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:54:38 2007] : ** (104) Daelan laughs," Are you sure you are not part Human?" **
[Sun Aug 05 01:55:13 2007] : (98) Rhian: "This is different. It contains the Power but something else I cannot pinpoint."
[Sun Aug 05 01:55:31 2007] : (100) Thom: (( btw - does Ringrist respond at all to this? ))
[Sun Aug 05 01:55:48 2007] : ** (101) Cael laughs along, "Of that much, I am sure. Though, I have been known t get lost in another form." **
[Sun Aug 05 01:55:54 2007] : (101) Cael: ((to))
[Sun Aug 05 01:56:12 2007] : (98) DM: ((when she passed her hands over it, it flared with a sudden flash of silver light and was gone swiftly))
[Sun Aug 05 01:56:23 2007] : (100) Thom: "I guess that makes sense. What was that Sevis told us?"
[Sun Aug 05 01:56:37 2007] : (100) Thom: Ringrist: Forged of fire in ways of Light,
Where Dark shall never come,
The One that cuts to deepest core,
The evil is undone.

From rivers fast came quenching thirst
To hiss and spit and boil,
In deepest fires the En'nil smiths
Worked in endless toil.

Ringrist was forged that eve of death
To rally and to fight,
That which had gone, has come again,
A Dark and evil might.

A blade so bright and filled with Light,
And forged of living rock,
A blade that glows where coldness flows,
To fight and never stop.

[Sun Aug 05 01:57:11 2007] : (100) Thom: (( well - that proved his test a little at least. ))
[Sun Aug 05 01:57:22 2007] : (98) Rhian: "I have never heard of this poem. Or this ter'angreal."
[Sun Aug 05 01:57:35 2007] : ** (98) Rhian looks up at Thom. **
[Sun Aug 05 01:57:50 2007] : (98) Rhian: "You realize that the Sisters will try to take this from you."
[Sun Aug 05 01:57:51 2007] : (103) Morti: "Well.. you miss a lot when you wander off so much."
[Sun Aug 05 01:57:51 2007] : ** (100) Thom looks strangly at Rhian, Had we not mentioned this to you before? Sorry, so much has happened I guess we forgot." **
[Sun Aug 05 01:58:16 2007] : ** (100) Thom sheathes Ringrist. "Only if they know of it though, correct?" **
[Sun Aug 05 01:58:24 2007] : (101) Cael: " Yet at the same time, you can learn so much more about the world around you."
[Sun Aug 05 01:58:34 2007] : (98) Rhian: "The Tower feels that all ter'angreal belongs to the Aes Sedai."
[Sun Aug 05 01:58:51 2007] : ** (98) Rhian looks blandly at you. "Correct." **
[Sun Aug 05 01:59:26 2007] : (98) Rhian: "But you would still be advised to hide it."
[Sun Aug 05 01:59:55 2007] : (104) Daelan: " And what of the Hammer?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:00:02 2007] : (100) Thom: "Good. I'm sorry, but I have no intention of turning it over. It was given to us and seems to have some connection to fighting off Darkness. Thus, is it not better for it to be used as such then just stored in some tower?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:00:44 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): so when do you speak Ebony's name?
[Sun Aug 05 02:00:51 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): one more day?
[Sun Aug 05 02:00:54 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): or...?
[Sun Aug 05 02:01:08 2007] : (98) Rhian: "That is not a ter'angreal."
[Sun Aug 05 02:01:13 2007] : (100) Thom: "That's a good idea, I would still have my father's rapier at any rate. When we stop next I will pack it away. Out of sight, out of mind."
[Sun Aug 05 02:01:47 2007] : (98) Rhian: "At least, not that I can sense."
[Sun Aug 05 02:02:35 2007] : (103) Morti: :to Daelan: "It does look nice though."
[Sun Aug 05 02:02:46 2007] : ** (101) Cael chuckles. **
[Sun Aug 05 02:03:56 2007] : ** (100) Thom glances down at Ringrist, and mutters, "More information, yet the mysteries deepen." **
[Sun Aug 05 02:04:19 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Sorry was AFK smoking. I speak it again in the morning using her true name, preferably before Zarenna wakes
[Sun Aug 05 02:04:56 2007] : (100) Zane: At least I found out something else about Ringrist on my own. :-) Silver = One power. Or so Thom believes for now.
[Sun Aug 05 02:04:56 2007] : (104) Daelan: " Perhaps the more it is used the more powerful weapons such as these become."
[Sun Aug 05 02:05:02 2007] : (103) Morti: "Maybe not. After all, now you know the sword is of the One Power. The Tower may have records of it."
[Sun Aug 05 02:05:15 2007] : (98) DM: A shadow crosses the treetops ((this is to Sevis)) above you.
[Sun Aug 05 02:05:29 2007] : (101) Cael: ((afk))
[Sun Aug 05 02:05:30 2007] : (98) DM: ((Sevis: Will save))
[Sun Aug 05 02:05:41 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens looks up then glances at Zarenna to see if she is awake **
[Sun Aug 05 02:05:57 2007] : (98) DM: Birds around you fly away in fear.
[Sun Aug 05 02:06:04 2007] : (98) DM: She's sound asleep.
[Sun Aug 05 02:06:08 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: Will Save: [1d20+12] => [16,12] = (28)
[Sun Aug 05 02:06:26 2007] : (100) Thom: "Yeah, Drenla had mentioned that the tower might have some information in it's library. Rhian, any ideas how we could obtain permission to check? Or is it impossible?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:07:21 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens gets up and goes and sits next to the young girl "My friend comes, please try to remain calm, she will not harm you." **
[Sun Aug 05 02:07:56 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, failure
[Sun Aug 05 02:08:13 2007] : (100) Thom: (( wow - Sevis actually called Ebony 'friend'??? ))
[Sun Aug 05 02:08:36 2007] : (100) Thom: (( suddenly, I'm not sure I like being called his friend... ))
[Sun Aug 05 02:08:44 2007] : (101) Cael: ((A couple times so far, if memory serves))
[Sun Aug 05 02:08:58 2007] : (98) DM: She's sound asleep...
[Sun Aug 05 02:09:01 2007] : (98) DM: ...so far.
[Sun Aug 05 02:09:10 2007] : (100) Thom: (( well - I missed those times or I would have made the joke then. :-) ))
[Sun Aug 05 02:09:20 2007] : (98) DM: ...though she tosses and turns as if in a bad dream.
[Sun Aug 05 02:09:30 2007] : (103) Lunauc: (GW): :Ebony: "I have come when you called, thus fulfilling my promise. Now... *CHOMP*"
[Sun Aug 05 02:09:32 2007] : (125) Katnellynwyn (enter): 02:09
[Sun Aug 05 02:09:33 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: wow stronger fear this time (I passed with a 24 last time =p)
[Sun Aug 05 02:09:51 2007] : (125) Katnellynwyn (exit): 02:09
[Sun Aug 05 02:10:10 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): Now that sounds like something I would do in my game.
[Sun Aug 05 02:10:24 2007] : (126) Aundurin Sucks Ass (enter): 02:10
[Sun Aug 05 02:10:27 2007] : (98) DM: Suddenly, all is as if night has descended on the world, as a great shadow crosses the trees and something immense lands at the edge of the clearing. It almost blots out the sun.
[Sun Aug 05 02:10:34 2007] : (126) Aundurin Sucks Ass (exit): 02:10
[Sun Aug 05 02:10:35 2007] : (126) Aundurin Sucks Ass (enter): 02:10
[Sun Aug 05 02:10:40 2007] : (126) Aundurin Sucks Ass (exit): 02:10
[Sun Aug 05 02:10:59 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): amazing how juvenile OpenRPG is
[Sun Aug 05 02:11:09 2007] : (100) Zane: yeah...
[Sun Aug 05 02:11:19 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: lol ya
[Sun Aug 05 02:11:21 2007] : (98) DM: It's an onyx drake.
[Sun Aug 05 02:11:22 2007] : (101) Cael: (GW): I usually just credit it to the internet in general.
[Sun Aug 05 02:11:27 2007] : (98) DM: And it does not look pleased.
[Sun Aug 05 02:11:43 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "WHO DARES SUMMON ME?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:12:31 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): by the way DJ, your character is shitting bricks
[Sun Aug 05 02:12:46 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "SHOW YOURSELF, MORTAL!"
[Sun Aug 05 02:13:03 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens stands "It is me, Sevis Golones. I appologize for summoning you, but my need is great and you said you would help me." **
[Sun Aug 05 02:13:15 2007] : (98) DM: Zarenna wakes up screaming in fright, then looks up and begins bawling her head off.
[Sun Aug 05 02:13:41 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: I have +2 to enchantment that I didnt add in, so my save is actualy a 30
[Sun Aug 05 02:13:55 2007] : (98) DM: The drake spreads her wings, snapping off tree limbs in the process.
[Sun Aug 05 02:14:01 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: is that makes a diff
[Sun Aug 05 02:14:33 2007] : (98) DM: She snakes her tail around a couple of tree trunks and moves her sinuous head close to Sevis, almost knocking him out with her fumes.
[Sun Aug 05 02:14:53 2007] : ** (98) Zarenna gets up and bolts out of the forest as if running for her dear sweet life. **
[Sun Aug 05 02:14:58 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens covers his nose **
[Sun Aug 05 02:15:10 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens attempts to trip her before she can run **
[Sun Aug 05 02:15:34 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "Tread lightly, human. I swore on an oath that I would come and I have. I did not swear to your use of my name."
[Sun Aug 05 02:15:47 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "Give me one reason why I should not kill you now."
[Sun Aug 05 02:16:14 2007] : ** (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos comes in close so that she's literally a few feet away from Sevis. **
[Sun Aug 05 02:16:36 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sun Aug 05 02:16:39 2007] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.7.4...
[Sun Aug 05 02:16:44 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I have no reason to give you. If you wish to kill me you will. I am praying that your Honor will save my life yet again."
[Sun Aug 05 02:16:48 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): not really
[Sun Aug 05 02:17:21 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens 's voice is quivering in fear **
[Sun Aug 05 02:18:05 2007] : ** (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos pauses. **
[Sun Aug 05 02:18:39 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "You are beneath my notice, worm, if only for the Oath on which I swore. Insignificant, beneath even a morsel."
[Sun Aug 05 02:18:43 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I have called you because I need your help. I only used the name the snakes told me in the hopes that it would better reach you then your common human name."
[Sun Aug 05 02:18:56 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "What is this 'favor' you wish to ask of me?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:19:19 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "Snakes?" (puzzled)
[Sun Aug 05 02:20:50 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "I have two tasks I need done. I offer you the choice of which you feel will fufill your oath to me. Some snake men that answered questions. I asked what your True name was since you said it was too long for me to remember."
[Sun Aug 05 02:21:20 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "What are these 'tasks'?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:22:12 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "The first task is to retive the mystic keys of Brie. Lord Krell is in posetion of these, as well as the hoard of a white drake, which it is said he slew single handedly."
[Sun Aug 05 02:22:28 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "A hoard of an ice drake."
[Sun Aug 05 02:22:37 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "Hmm."
[Sun Aug 05 02:22:53 2007] : (98) DM: She taps her chin with one talon, the size of a bastard sword.
[Sun Aug 05 02:23:06 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "Do continue."
[Sun Aug 05 02:23:11 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "The second task is to retive the sword Darkmoon for me. This task hold no potential reward for you as the sword is buries in a field."
[Sun Aug 05 02:24:33 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "How you complete either task is up to you. and either of the items I mentioned are all I need."
[Sun Aug 05 02:25:29 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "You would not want me to touch the Sword of Vengeance in any event."
[Sun Aug 05 02:25:50 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "I shall retrieve these keys for you."
[Sun Aug 05 02:26:21 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "When I have them, what then? Shall I dance on the head of a pin?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:26:24 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens nods "This humble mortal thanks you, and wishes your brood to grow large and stroong." **
[Sun Aug 05 02:27:08 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "The hoard which you speak of shall be payment enough. And the human's life. He will know what it means to slay a drake."
[Sun Aug 05 02:27:15 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "When you have them, if you feel it safe to do so, bring them back to me. Other wise keep them safe untill you feel it is safe to do so."
[Sun Aug 05 02:27:40 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "And where shall I find you?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:28:48 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens shrugs "I am a pitiful mortal I am forced to travel to survive. I will be in the White Tower for a week, then heading to Dagda's Thumb" **
[Sun Aug 05 02:29:17 2007] : (99) Sevis Goloens: "Is there a way I can let you know where I am every day?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:30:33 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "Already done. Your use of my name has created a spellbond that exists for the task you have set before me. It is a spell of old and a rule. There are rules, as you know."
[Sun Aug 05 02:31:04 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens nods as if he did know, but actualy has no clue **
[Sun Aug 05 02:31:32 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "The Wood of Dagdha is not a safe place for one such as I. I will bring these keys to you at a time of my choosing, when you are no longer near these cursed woods."
[Sun Aug 05 02:32:14 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "Is there aught else you would have of me, human?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:32:17 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens kneels and bows his head "I thank you Ebony. You honor me greatly." **
[Sun Aug 05 02:32:33 2007] : ** (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos spreads her wings and snatches a stray deer, crushing it. **
[Sun Aug 05 02:32:53 2007] : (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos: "See that you do."
[Sun Aug 05 02:33:08 2007] : ** (98) Ebony, of House Xerxastronos springs up into the air and flies off. **
[Sun Aug 05 02:33:28 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens colapses to the ground until she is well and gone **
[Sun Aug 05 02:33:58 2007] : (98) DM: The corpse of a deer, its head savagely torn off, falls from the sky and flattens a sapling.
[Sun Aug 05 02:34:09 2007] : ** (99) Sevis Goloens breaths deeply after she has left then sets off to find Zarenna **
[Sun Aug 05 02:34:19 2007] : (98) DM: (and on that note, we'll stop)
[Sun Aug 05 02:34:39 2007] : (100) Thom: Well - Sevis wasn't eaten - this time.
[Sun Aug 05 02:35:47 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: There is a method to dealing with those who think they are better then everyone else, and who have the power to back that claim up =p
[Sun Aug 05 02:35:50 2007] : Attempting to DISABLE moderation in the current room...
[Sun Aug 05 02:35:51 2007] : Server Administrator-> This channel is now unmoderated
[Sun Aug 05 02:36:07 2007] : (102) Donovan: Yes, I suppose there is.
[Sun Aug 05 02:36:14 2007] : (100) Zane: True, but did you have to use the phrase - "when you feel it is safe"?
[Sun Aug 05 02:36:32 2007] : (98) DM: ROFL
[Sun Aug 05 02:36:37 2007] : (101) Cael: lol
[Sun Aug 05 02:37:02 2007] : (100) Zane: I'm surprised Ebony didn't just smile at you when she agreed.
[Sun Aug 05 02:37:03 2007] : (101) Cael: I was thinking the same thing.
[Sun Aug 05 02:37:25 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Yes. I dont want her to eat me right after she gives me the keys and if she thinks she has all the power then she is less likly to do so =p
[Sun Aug 05 02:37:40 2007] : (103) Morti: 0.o
[Sun Aug 05 02:38:17 2007] : (103) Morti: wouldn't that be more incentive to eat the puny human with the gaul to order her around?
[Sun Aug 05 02:38:26 2007] : (100) Zane: Of course, this is coming from the one that just had an Aes Sedai identify a ter'angreal only a couple days from Nith'Tar Valon...
[Sun Aug 05 02:39:06 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: well she did swear an oath to provide aid
[Sun Aug 05 02:39:24 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: of course now that he used her truename, its slightly modified
[Sun Aug 05 02:39:41 2007] : (100) Zane: Of course...
[Sun Aug 05 02:40:30 2007] : (100) Zane: Sevis: Roll Sense Motive on Ebony... DM: You *think* that she has no plans to eat you, even though she is setting the table right now.
[Sun Aug 05 02:40:38 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: heheh
[Sun Aug 05 02:41:14 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: OpenRPG, yay
[Sun Aug 05 02:41:19 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: I'm leaning to passworded rooms
[Sun Aug 05 02:41:26 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: I shouldn't have to naturally
[Sun Aug 05 02:41:34 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: I baned that persons IP
[Sun Aug 05 02:41:40 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: who was it? Mikal?
[Sun Aug 05 02:41:58 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: no clue who it was. all I got is the IP
[Sun Aug 05 02:42:00 2007] : (100) Zane: But if they are somewhere that assins random IPs, it won't do much good.
[Sun Aug 05 02:42:04 2007] : (100) Zane: *assigns
[Sun Aug 05 02:42:15 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: ah
[Sun Aug 05 02:42:26 2007] : (100) Zane: But it is a start.
[Sun Aug 05 02:42:43 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: anyway, rate this session please
[Sun Aug 05 02:42:53 2007] : (100) Zane: And if we passworded it, then we would have to give that out to every potential player as well for the interview and everything.
[Sun Aug 05 02:42:59 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: yes
[Sun Aug 05 02:43:22 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: next session will begin as the party is a few days out from Felanost
[Sun Aug 05 02:43:33 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: I'm going to FF a bit but not too much
[Sun Aug 05 02:43:41 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: gotta give Sevis a chance to catch up
[Sun Aug 05 02:43:59 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: Zarenna of course is probably babbling like a fool now
[Sun Aug 05 02:44:06 2007] : (100) Zane: 9.5 - I got to figure out something with Ringrist, I got some fun dirt on Rhian, and some quality RP. I really enjoyed it, even though there were down times due to the group split.
[Sun Aug 05 02:44:08 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: scale of 1 to 10 btw
[Sun Aug 05 02:44:21 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: If he finds Zarenna he would just go with her when she opened her gate to return
[Sun Aug 05 02:44:26 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: heheh
[Sun Aug 05 02:44:28 2007] : (103) Morti: Oh goody more npc's, and Cat fight over Sevis!
[Sun Aug 05 02:44:31 2007] : (100) Zane: Sevis by himself could catch up no problem. With this Zarenna, it might take a little longer.
[Sun Aug 05 02:44:41 2007] : (103) Morti: Hmm.. Don't get that one..
[Sun Aug 05 02:44:43 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Then he would get to the tower a few days before the others =p
[Sun Aug 05 02:45:01 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: a solid 10 for this session
[Sun Aug 05 02:45:11 2007] : (100) Zane: but if she is not yet raised to the shawl, would she know how to make a gate?
[Sun Aug 05 02:45:28 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: She said she knew how
[Sun Aug 05 02:45:34 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: yes she did
[Sun Aug 05 02:45:40 2007] : ** (98) TaliesinNYC smiles mysteriously **
[Sun Aug 05 02:45:55 2007] : (100) Zane: oh - ok, I'll admit it, I was only half paying attention during that period. :-)
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:01 2007] : (103) Morti: I'm almost convinced a 0 lvl one power user could open a gate easy
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:02 2007] : (101) Cael: Well, since I really don't have much to compare to, I'll set the bar high with a 10. It was very enjoyable.
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:04 2007] : (101) Cael: lol
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:05 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: She is more powerful then Rhian then, but Sevis wouldnt fully understand that
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:10 2007] : (103) Morti: and blow up hald a continent
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:24 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: you do have a bar Cael
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:32 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: you have your previous experiences before this game
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:38 2007] : (103) Morti: I'm sorry.... half
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:42 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: heh
[Sun Aug 05 02:46:50 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: Zarenna is not as powerful as Rhian
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:02 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (minor spoiler)
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:04 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: anyway
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:12 2007] : (101) Cael: Still, a 10.
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:13 2007] : (103) Morti: so.. she can only blow up a quarter of a continent?
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:18 2007] : (102) Donovan: Let me think, someone with a bird has joined our travels. I's happy.
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:19 2007] : (101) Cael: lol
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:20 2007] : (100) Zane: lol
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:39 2007] : (102) Donovan: Was that for quarter of a continent I hope?
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:40 2007] : (100) Zane: Stan - before you take off...
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:50 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: different question. is Dan a viable choice for Friday?
[Sun Aug 05 02:47:56 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: I realize his Bob was bland
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:06 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: a pizza slice
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:14 2007] : (100) Zane: There is a chance I might have Fri nights open up (have an interview Tues for a full time job). You still need a player there?
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:14 2007] : (103) Morti: I'd give him a shot at least
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:15 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): yes
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:19 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: I said I would be willing to give him a chance
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:20 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): of course
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:30 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): I'd take a known quantity over something unknown
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:33 2007] : (101) Cael: I agree
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:39 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): be sure to read up on the Fri logs then
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:45 2007] : (100) Zane: I'll admit I have not had a chance to read it yet - I'll let you know tomorrow my opinion, if you want it.
[Sun Aug 05 02:48:48 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: (GW): good luck btw
[Sun Aug 05 02:49:02 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: naturally
[Sun Aug 05 02:49:16 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: ok, I'll send him an e-mail
[Sun Aug 05 02:49:18 2007] : (100) Zane: Oh yeah, I would need to read up, and get an idea for a character. But I figured I'd give you a heads up that there is a possibility.
[Sun Aug 05 02:49:21 2007] : (100) Zane: thanks.
[Sun Aug 05 02:49:43 2007] : (103) Morti: as for my rating... I'd say a 6, it kind of jumped around, I didn't really understand the characterization at points, and we basically just sat around in a field... literally.
[Sun Aug 05 02:49:51 2007] : (100) Zane: well - I'm outta here for now. Til next week all.
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:05 2007] : (101) Cael: Yep, got a long day tomorrow, see ya
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:10 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Oh and about Permanency for Speak with Animals it would cost 450 gp + whatever the caster charges for the loss of 500 XP
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:10 2007] : (100) Zane: Outta here.
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:11 2007] : (100) Zane (exit): 02:50
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:21 2007] : (101) Cael: Gotcha, thanks
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:38 2007] : (101) Cael: So that would have been done also. Anyway, I'm out.
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:44 2007] : (101) Cael: Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:45 2007] : (101) Cael (exit): 02:50
[Sun Aug 05 02:50:57 2007] : (103) Morti: 450 gp.. and your right testicle
[Sun Aug 05 02:51:47 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: ah well
[Sun Aug 05 02:51:49 2007] : (103) Morti: "What? Don't you know how hard it is to get XP sitting in town casting spells all day?"
[Sun Aug 05 02:51:49 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: I try
[Sun Aug 05 02:52:17 2007] : (103) Morti: "It's not like we learn through studying. We have to kill stuff."
[Sun Aug 05 02:52:19 2007] : (99) Dj Gilcrease: Well see yall next week
[Sun Aug 05 02:52:25 2007] : (98) TaliesinNYC: later folks


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms