Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
6 users online
3 Registered
0 Hidden
3 Guests
Registered Users: Igorweild, Jamesler, Lyubaweild


Back to Damrosil Logs
[Sat Jul 21 22:48:40 2007] : (167) Donovan (enter): 22:48

[Sat Jul 21 22:48:40 2007] : (167) Donovan (enter): 22:48
[Sat Jul 21 22:48:45 2007] : (170) Zane (enter): 22:48
[Sat Jul 21 22:48:46 2007] : (168) Lunauc (enter): 22:48
[Sat Jul 21 22:48:48 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (167) Donovan...
[Sat Jul 21 22:48:52 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (170) Zane...
[Sat Jul 21 22:48:54 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (168) Lunauc...
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:07 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: meanwhile I got some e-mail from this guy
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:08 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: sec
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:10 2007] : (170) Zane: So, how long do you want to give Daelen?
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:22 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:24 2007] : Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.7.4...
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: I'm looking for a good D&D camplaign to join. While I've been away from D&D for so long that until tonight I thought you still had to say AD&D or people would think you were talking about the original D&D...:) I've played NWN2 and read quite a bit of the new rule-books, so I have the basics already and will pick up the rest quickly as I am a pretty obsessive person..:)
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: I prefer role-playing campaigns where magic is not so common that the begger on the corner is unimpressed when he sees a magic missile dart past him and shoot off down the alley and where a +1 weapon is a reward not a necessity. I don't mind high combat nights, but I would like to be in a campaign where the DM (and other players) understand that dice and damage do not make a good night......well, not dice and damage alone..:) I like to play a fleshed out character with stats, feats, and skills that make sence, not that are the obvious choices....
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: If you have room for and would like another player who will work at fleshing out his character and actually do the things the character would do, not just what the best idea may be, then please contact me.
[Sat Jul 21 22:49:56 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: like I wish people would read directions since whereever he got my e-mail address from, he would've known exactly what we look for in players
[Sat Jul 21 22:50:16 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: give him until 11:15, then I'm calling it
[Sat Jul 21 22:50:32 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: not going to run a game with less than 4 players
[Sat Jul 21 22:50:43 2007] : (167) Donovan: He's usually been showing up, just not on time. Don't know why.
[Sat Jul 21 22:54:15 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: last night was just painful
[Sat Jul 21 22:54:49 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: I don't know how other DMs do it but it's never been something that I can feel
[Sat Jul 21 22:54:54 2007] : (170) Zane: What happened last night?
[Sat Jul 21 22:55:38 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: trying to run a game below 4 peeps
[Sat Jul 21 22:56:42 2007] : (170) Zane: Ahh. Yeah, three just really sin't enough with how involved our storylines are and the regularity of Rp.
[Sat Jul 21 23:00:51 2007] : (173) Cael (enter): 23:00
[Sat Jul 21 23:01:16 2007] : (174) Mini Driver (enter): 23:01
[Sat Jul 21 23:01:27 2007] : (173) Cael: I hope I'm not too late and am still able to watch.
[Sat Jul 21 23:01:39 2007] : (174) Mini Driver: still running this lame ass thing, tales?
[Sat Jul 21 23:01:42 2007] : (174) Mini Driver: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Jul 21 23:01:42 2007] : (174) Mini Driver (exit): 23:01
[Sat Jul 21 23:01:52 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: you're not late because we haven't started
[Sat Jul 21 23:02:04 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: obviously I have fans on OpenRPG ^^
[Sat Jul 21 23:02:10 2007] : (173) Cael: lol
[Sat Jul 21 23:02:22 2007] : (170) Zane: Ya think? ;-)
[Sat Jul 21 23:02:22 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: less than 4 peeps and we usually table it
[Sat Jul 21 23:02:30 2007] : (173) Cael: Yep, I remember.
[Sat Jul 21 23:05:20 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: we're going to give it until 11:15 pm (20 minutes) and then call it if I don't get a 4th
[Sat Jul 21 23:05:32 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: if DJ shows up, we'll do the Daelan thing another time
[Sat Jul 21 23:05:57 2007] : (167) Donovan: But DJ's been having internet troubles all day so...
[Sat Jul 21 23:06:16 2007] : (170) Zane: Yeah, if he's not here - I doubt he will make it.
[Sat Jul 21 23:06:28 2007] : (176) Daelan (enter): 23:06
[Sat Jul 21 23:06:56 2007] : (170) Zane: And there's the angry elf now. :-)
[Sat Jul 21 23:07:25 2007] : (176) Daelan: here I are.
[Sat Jul 21 23:09:09 2007] : (170) Zane: Well - since we will be continuting Daelan's vision dream, I'm stepping out for a smoke, brb
[Sat Jul 21 23:09:29 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (176) Daelan...
[Sat Jul 21 23:10:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: eating sec
[Sat Jul 21 23:26:04 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ok I'm getting a drink of water and we'll begin
[Sat Jul 21 23:26:12 2007] : (170) Zane: k
[Sat Jul 21 23:26:15 2007] : (173) Cael: As much as I would love to stay tonight and watch, I just don't think I have the energy, I've just been running too much today. Sorry, I think I'm going to take off.
[Sat Jul 21 23:26:20 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: it's fine
[Sat Jul 21 23:26:50 2007] : (173) Cael: Thanks, talk to you later.
[Sat Jul 21 23:26:56 2007] : (173) Cael: Disconnecting from server...
[Sat Jul 21 23:26:56 2007] : (173) Cael (exit): 23:26
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: 60) Daelan: " Well now that it is down,perhaps I could just lasso it and pull it off the bridge."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Sure, if you want to try that, I was just thinking of securing the bridge. It's up to you then." Thom tosses the rest of the rope into the room to Daelan.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: " Perhaps one of you has a grappling hook.''
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: He slips and falls to the edge, barely hanging on.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (85) Atross: "How about just tying the rope to Daelan so he doesn't fall?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Daelan, be careful!" Thom looks up to the doorframe. "I am Thom of Highkeep, seeking to enter to aid my Quessir companion."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: There is no reaction.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Stupid talking doorways." Thom calls back to Daelan. "Looks like you are on your own, so be careful."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan slowly tries to inch his way out of the rim. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (argh.. stupid super comfy chair! second week in a row I fell asleep at the keyboard!)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (85) Atross: "Look on the bright side, even if you leave the mallet there, at least the gong will stop ringing."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( I knew it. Told you he fell asleep. :-) ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (:hangs head in shame.. comfy, comfy shame)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( and to think - you almost missed the end of Daelan... ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: ((really? I couldn't miss that)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: Eventually he manages to pull himself onto the ledge. The bridge sliowly tips back into position. As for the Hammer, it lies tantalizingly close yet so far away...
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (the bridge on a central pivot? so, if you come back toward the door it tips that way?)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan rolls over onto his back as he stares up at the gong. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: ( Is not on the bridge)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( it's not really a pivot the normal way Morti. It tips forward, so that the far end goes down and the near end goes up when a weight is put onto it. ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (just wondering if the bridge will settle back if a heavier weight is put near the door)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (wonder if I'm in range to mage hand the hammer from here..)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: " Thom can you enter the room?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( it's antigravity in a way. Daelan stepped on the near end, and it raised him up a little. Now with the hammer on the bridge, the near end is probably raised a foot or so off the ground. ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (actually...)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Well, it didn't give me permission, and I didn't want to risk pissing that voice off by just doing so. But if you ask, maybe it would be nice and allow me.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (86) Thom tries sticking his hand through the doorway. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (87) Morti steps back, and with a series of weaving gestures and muttered words, and section of space before his warps and convalutes into humanoid form befor disappearing to nothing (unseen Servant). Looking out to the bridge, he instructs the phantasmal servant, "Retrieve that hammer, please." **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: There seems to be no effect.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (86) Thom places his hand flat against open space in the doorframe. "Nope, no good." **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: The unseen servant however does not enter past the doorway.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (aaaawww... thought weightless emiissary was a brilliant idea. can't enter the room?)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: ((Oh, it goes off, but something prevents the servant from entering the pit chamber))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: "Che... No good, huh?" :asks of the silent figure:
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( I'm picturing an invisible creature trying to enter the room, running into a wall, and continuing to do so, continuously hitting the wall, since that was it's last command. ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: "Hmmm.. how about this..? I command you to follow Daelan's next command." :then calls to Daelan: "Order the servant to retrieve the hammer. If you who has permission gives the order... it might work... maybe..."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan looks at Morti," What?" **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: "Don't ask dumb questions. Just give the order."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (86) Thom rolls his eyes. "Just do what he said. I know it means trusting us, but it can't hurt." **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: " What servant are you talking about?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: "The invisible one I just conjured.. and yes.. I know that sounds rediculous."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( actually, I guess that makes sense. I think Daelan was MIA the last few times Morti used the Silent Servent... ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: " So you want me to tell an invisible servant to come and get the hammer?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (107) No Name (enter): 02:36
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: "Does this really bear repeating?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: " Very well,servant go and retrieve the hammer on the bridge for me."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: The servant is unable to comply.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan watches the bridge to see if the servant does as ordered. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (86) Thom looks back to Morti. "I've seen you use that spell before, but I never would of thought of trying to transfer compliance." **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: " He sure does move slow."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :shrug: "Eh.. figures... Didn't think that would work."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (107) Kero (exit): 02:38
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (107) Kero (enter): 02:38
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "I guess you're back to the lasso idea. Just watch your step this time."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:25 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan stands up and walks towards the bridge,holding out his hand,he calls for the hammer. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: "I guess we could try having you hold it by it's figurative hand, and walk it through the door. Since it's not a living thing, it may be treated the same as the clothes on your back. After all, you're carrying magical items, and they were allowed through."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Could you pick it up and toss it Morti? I was able to toss the rope through, so that might work as well. Of course, it is a long shot."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (87) Morti shrugs and tries to shove the serant through the door. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) Voice: "If you were able to wield the Source, the Hammer would respond to your call. Only one who is worthy to use the Hammer of Annoras may wield it. There is a test of magicka as well as a test of character."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) Voice: "Few have entered this place since Annoras was buried within its halls. None have made it past the guardian, let alone entered this sanctum."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: " I am not magical that would be Morti."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) Voice: "And yet, here you are. If you are worthy, claim your prize."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (86) Thom glances back to Morti and Atross, whispering, "Guardian?" **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :shrugs to Thom:
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (how far is the hammer from the doorway? and out of curiousity, could I shove the servant through?))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan takes a small step onto the bridge. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: ((approx. center of the pit chamber, on the 'bridge'. chamber is roughly 100' across, so about the 55' mark.))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :as he shoves the servant: "It's times like this I really wish I could fly."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: The 'bridge' raises up slightly, tips forward and down...
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: "OH! I know! Daelan! I can give you wings!"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "You know, there is another - less pretty way - to get that hammer out of here."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (85) Atross: "Maybe the guardian was sleeping on the job."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (that a no on the servant btw??)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: ((you got it))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :thinks a moment: "But what to turn you into which cna fly and still has hands or talons to grab the hammer....?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Harpy?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :shrugs: "Works for me. Dael, you don't mind, right?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan takes the rope and ties one end around his waist,then ties the other end around the railing of the bridge pulling on it to make sure it is tight,then takes another step further onto the bridge. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Well, this could get interesting."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :noting the bridge tipping, "Or how about a griffin? looks nice and regal."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: It tips down even further. The Hammer begins to shift forward...
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Yep, that will work. Of course, retirieving the hammer will be another matter. But it will get it out of this place."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (107) Kero (exit): 02:54
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (85) Atross: "I have no idea where the hammer will be if it falls, if it even survives the fall."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "Like I said - it will be out of here, that's it."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :still offering suggestions to Dael: "A giant owl perhaps... I might be able to manage a hatchling drake..."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "I think you can forget it Morti. Daelan thinks he has to prove he's worthy and do it all on his own now. How could he accept aid from one of us and still be a worthy elf?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :to Thom: "If the bridge falls farther forward and he slides off down it, will that matter much?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (85) Atross: "Then he'd have to climb back up.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :raises his eyes to Dale: "Oh.. how about a winged elf then? Your cousins?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "No, but I'm not so worried about him falling, as I am him getting stuck. But it seems as though that voice did a good job of getting to Daelan, and getting under his skin. He had just about even asked me for aid, or as close as I've ever heard Daelan come, and now he's doing this all on his own, ignoring us, thanks to what that voice said. Whoever did it is smart, knew how to get to him."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: "One little spell, and you can fly right over to grab the hammer, without it falling.. what do ya say?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan takes a few quick steps then launches himself forward,his hand closing around the handle of the hammer. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (86) Thom holds his breath, seeing Daelan's risky move. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: As you (Daelan) grab hold of the Hammer's handle, all else fades out before you and you appear in the middle of a circular chamber bathed in a soft white light. A familiar looking muscular green elf is standing next to an emerald pedestal, atop which is a deck of cards.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: :glances to Thom, as Dael takes off running: "I thought elves were supposed to be wise and patient."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: "You still thought that after meeting Daelan?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: His armor is made of tree bark, yet it is as supple as a leaf. He nods at you (Daelan) with a slight, approving smile.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( do the rest of us see him disappear or something? ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (60) Daelan nods to the elf,as he looks around **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (87) Morti would respond to Thom, but his attention is drawn to the strange new elf in the shifting chamber. "Exception maybe...?" **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: "Welcome, Seeker. Few have made it thus far to the chamber of Annoras, to wield the Hammer that was his. If you are worthy, step forward and be tested. Choose a card and may the Ara-Cemnari smile upon you."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: ((only Daelan sees this))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (ah..)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: ((none of you see what Daelan sees. He's just grabbed the hammer.))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan: " Well atleast I am not greeted by a Human so I am not in Hades."
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: The elf says nothing, instead waiting patiently.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (108) Daelan (enter): 03:14
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (108) Daelan...
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(60) Daelan' from room...
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (60) Daelan (exit): 03:14
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (108) Daelan walks towards the deck of cards not touching them as he looks them over,then carefully reaches out and draws the 10th one in the deck. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (87) Morti: (wonder if we can reach the rope to pull Daelan back, now that he has the hammer, and to us is apparently lying out on a sloping bridge...)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: (15 more min and then we'll end)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( likely, we still cannot get past the doorway... ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: ((OOC: this occurs in the blink of an eye btw))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (108) Daelan: ( I drew the 10th card )
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: (you can continue drawing or flip just that card.)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (108) Daelan flips the card. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( I kinda figured that might be the case - which is why Thom stopped talking. ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: The card depicts a hunter standing atop a rock overlooking a hilly terrain below, while the moons of Andurin shine overhead. A white stag can be seen at the edge of the forest. Elven runes entitle the card, "The Wild Hunt".
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: ?ooc awww - it's not The Fool? :-)
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (86) Thom: (( awww - it's not The Fool? :-) ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (90) DM: The card leaps out of your hands and gradually circles the chamber, becoming larger and larger until it grows to the size of a doorway, whereupon it flattens itself against the wall of the chamber and becomes a gate.
[Sat Jul 21 23:27:30 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ** (108) Daelan walks towards the gate. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:28:14 2007] : Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
[Sat Jul 21 23:28:15 2007] : Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
[Sat Jul 21 23:30:40 2007] : ** (176) Daelan steps outside as he glances around. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:30:51 2007] : (172) DM: You slow your mounts to a trotting pace on this warm summer day as you travel onward to the White Tower. It's a lazy humid afternoon, and somewhere to the north, a farmer is burning stubble judging by the plume of smoke you can just make out.
[Sat Jul 21 23:31:32 2007] : (172) DM: Then, some way ahead along the road, one of you makes out a small running figure heading south towards you. There is no pursuer in sight, but it must take something unusual to make anyone run so fast on so hot a day.
[Sat Jul 21 23:31:50 2007] : (170) Zane: (( this all of us, or just Daelan still? ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:31:53 2007] : (172) DM: You urge your mounts on a faster pace, and now you can see clearly that the runner is a young boy.
[Sat Jul 21 23:31:59 2007] : (172) DM: ((this is all of you))
[Sat Jul 21 23:32:19 2007] : (172) DM: He stumbles and falls as you get close to him and he doesn't get up.
[Sat Jul 21 23:32:54 2007] : ** (176) Daelan rides over to the young person,easily sliding from the back of his horse **
[Sat Jul 21 23:33:05 2007] : ** (170) Thom continues pushing his mount quickly to the boy, coming to a stop just feet to the side of the fallen boy. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:33:25 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Are you injured Human?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:33:41 2007] : (172) DM: When you dismount and walk over to him, the boy looks up at you (Daelan), his face streaked with the same black that soils his clothes. He holds out his hands and falls forward, exhausted.
[Sat Jul 21 23:34:19 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Jul 21 23:34:19 2007] : (170) Zane: (whispering): So, for now - assume that the stuff in the floating tower never happened? Froma current IC point of view at least.
[Sat Jul 21 23:34:33 2007] : ** (176) Daelan looks around as he kneels next to the fallen boy **
[Sat Jul 21 23:35:08 2007] : (172) DM: He seems to have fainted.
[Sat Jul 21 23:35:15 2007] : ** (170) Thom hops off his horse as well, just behind Daelen. "How bad is he?" **
[Sat Jul 21 23:35:17 2007] : (176) Daelan: " You would do well to get up Human."
[Sat Jul 21 23:35:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yes
[Sat Jul 21 23:35:24 2007] : (168) Lunauc: :blinks.. looking around the scene and toward Thom: "Um... weren't we just...?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:35:36 2007] : (176) Daelan: " He seems to have fainted Thom."
[Sat Jul 21 23:35:37 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): OOC you're not there, this is all happening in Daelan's mind
[Sat Jul 21 23:36:06 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): actually, the Hammer of Annoras is testing Daelan to see if he is worthy
[Sat Jul 21 23:36:15 2007] : (170) Thom: gw g=act like we weren't in the tower just a moment ago, current IC, it hasn't happened. Just play along and Stash says it will make sense later.
[Sat Jul 21 23:36:36 2007] : (170) Thom: (( Oops, that was supposed to be the group whisper... oh well. ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:37:07 2007] : (170) Zane: (whispering): Cool. Just wanted to make sure what I thought was correct.
[Sat Jul 21 23:37:11 2007] : (168) Lunauc: ((oh.. guess I missed it)
[Sat Jul 21 23:37:16 2007] : (176) Daelan: " He was running from something or someone,I would suggest you arm yourselves."
[Sat Jul 21 23:37:46 2007] : ** (176) Daelan drags the young boy over to his horse,then hoists him onto the back of his horse. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:38:18 2007] : whispering to Donovan, Zane, Lunauc, (GW): OOC, you're not there. this is all happening in Daelan's mind
[Sat Jul 21 23:38:33 2007] : (170) Thom: "Just a moment Daelan." Thom moves over to the boy and brushes his hand across the boy's forehead.
[Sat Jul 21 23:38:50 2007] : (170) Zane: (whispering): Cure light wounds - [1d8+1] => [5,1] = (6) healing.
[Sat Jul 21 23:38:55 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Jul 21 23:38:55 2007] : (168) Lunauc: ah
[Sat Jul 21 23:39:03 2007] : whispering to Donovan, TaliesinNYC, Zane, Lunauc, (GW): recall last session when Daelan grasped the Hammer of Annoras. The Hammer is testing Daelan to see if he's worthy of wielding it.
[Sat Jul 21 23:39:47 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): similar thing happened when Kha took hold of Vontaros in the Friday game
[Sat Jul 21 23:40:12 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): so whatever happens to you today doesn't really happen in terms of mechanics
[Sat Jul 21 23:40:17 2007] : (168) Lunauc: gotcha
[Sat Jul 21 23:40:29 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): k
[Sat Jul 21 23:40:49 2007] : (170) Thom: "Ok, so now what? Shall we see just what this poor boy was running from?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:41:14 2007] : (172) DM: He blinks his eyes open and stammers, "Who...who are you?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:41:28 2007] : ** (176) Daelan jumps up on the back of his horse," Perhaps he belongs to the person burning the stumps." **
[Sat Jul 21 23:41:58 2007] : (170) Thom: "Easy boy. I am Thom. That there is Daelen. What happened?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:42:02 2007] : (176) Daelan: " He would have been better off knocked out Thom."
[Sat Jul 21 23:42:46 2007] : ** (170) Thom ignores Daelen for a moment, awaiting the boy's response. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:43:05 2007] : (172) The boy: "My name...my name is Alberin. I live at Fairwell Farm, some distance to the north 'yond. A while ago, a stranger rode up on a great black horse, the likes o' which I'd ne'er seen."
[Sat Jul 21 23:44:19 2007] : (172) Alberin: "He held a mighty sword in one hand an' a slim stick in th' other. He simply pointed th' stick an' a great ball of flame scooted out o' th' stick at my house! My ma an' da were inside! We...I ran."
[Sat Jul 21 23:44:40 2007] : ** (168) Lunauc watches the boy with some concern. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:45:07 2007] : ** (168) Morti watches the boy with some concern. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:45:09 2007] : (172) Alberin: "He...th' man rode away but not 'afore he saw me, an' laughed. He said, "You're too little to be worth killin'. Know me as th' Slayer!" an' off he rode, to th' north."
[Sat Jul 21 23:45:56 2007] : (172) Alberin: "I ran south, 'cause a cousin lives near by here. Micheal'll take me in, he will."
[Sat Jul 21 23:46:42 2007] : (172) DM: The plume of smoke, no stubble burning then. The murderer is mounted, and you have little time in which to consider your next actions.
[Sat Jul 21 23:47:47 2007] : ** (170) Thom looks to Daelan. "How about we get Alberin here to Micheal, and then see what we can find out about this Slayer." **
[Sat Jul 21 23:48:06 2007] : (172) DM: (going to map. give me 15 while you plot things.)
[Sat Jul 21 23:48:46 2007] : (168) Morti: :to Alberin: "How far away does you cousin live?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:48:51 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I will ride to where the smoke is,the rest of you take this Human to his cousins then ride to meet me there,that way I can track this Slayer."
[Sat Jul 21 23:50:26 2007] : (168) Morti: "That sounds dangerous. One should be enough to take the boy, the others should go with you."
[Sat Jul 21 23:50:50 2007] : ** (167) Atross considers the situation, judging the surroundings as he plans what should be done. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:51:58 2007] : (170) Thom: "Let's split the difference. Atross, go with Daelan. Morti and I can see Alberin safely to his cousin's and meet you up near the smoke."
[Sat Jul 21 23:53:32 2007] : (168) Morti: :mask brow archs, as he asks somewhat timidly: "If he's using magicks, shouldn't I go with Dael?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:54:29 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I do not think that he will still be around Morti."
[Sat Jul 21 23:55:01 2007] : (170) Thom: "Either or, I just know the longer we talk - the harder it will be to find anything about this Slayer, right Daelan?"
[Sat Jul 21 23:55:03 2007] : ** (168) Morti nods. "Alright then." **
[Sat Jul 21 23:55:10 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Besides if I see him,he will get no chance to use the wand,for my arrows will hit thier mark."
[Sat Jul 21 23:55:24 2007] : (167) Atross: "The best we can do then is see to any survivors at the farm; then, once you catch up, track down this marauder, Slayer."
[Sat Jul 21 23:55:30 2007] : ** (176) Daelan knees his horse into an easy trot. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:57:24 2007] : ** (167) Atross follows Daelan North, to the smoking farm. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:57:41 2007] : ** (176) Daelan points out certain things to Atross as they ride,like some flowers that are good for eating,and others that make a good tea,and a few that even heal. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:57:47 2007] : ** (170) Thom helps Alberin off Daelan's horse before he takes off, and helps the boy get astride his horse before having the boy direct him and Lunuac to his cousin's place. **
[Sat Jul 21 23:58:18 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I would rather it be you I save than some other Human Atross."
[Sat Jul 21 23:59:04 2007] : (170) Thom: (( and since Alberin isn't the main focus of this event, at least - I don't think he is - just let me and Morti know when we would catch back up to Daelan and Atross. ))
[Sat Jul 21 23:59:09 2007] : (168) Morti: (Theme Music plays: "I'll stand by You.")
[Sat Jul 21 23:59:20 2007] : (170) Thom: (( lol ))

[Sun Jul 22 00:00:36 2007] : (167) Atross: "Just remember what happened last time you rode after evildoers alone. In dark times stand together, or else fall one by one."
[Sun Jul 22 00:01:40 2007] : ** (176) Daelan smiles," I knew there was a reason I chose you as Elendil." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:04:10 2007] : ** (167) Atross nods. "Well, I do have, or will have, some experience in that vein." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:04:28 2007] : (172) DM: (you start at the X on the map)
[Sun Jul 22 00:06:04 2007] : (176) Daelan: " You are wiser than most Humans Atross."
[Sun Jul 22 00:06:55 2007] : (167) Atross: "And you're more adventurous than most Quessir."
[Sun Jul 22 00:07:00 2007] : ** (176) Daelan continues to ride towards the smoke. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:07:54 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Of the Calen you are correct,but I can not say that of the other Quessir."
[Sun Jul 22 00:08:06 2007] : (172) DM: There are several burning structures here, along with a barn that seems to be yet untouched.
[Sun Jul 22 00:09:07 2007] : ** (176) Daelan brings his horse to a halt as he scans the area,then slowly begins to ride towards the burning buildings,his eyes scanning the ground. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:10:06 2007] : ** (167) Atross heads directly towards the burning buildings, looking for the farm's house or any sign of survivors. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:10:47 2007] : (172) Alberin: "I'm really thankful you came along. If you hadn't, I'd be dead."
[Sun Jul 22 00:11:13 2007] : (172) DM: There don't seem to be much in the way of survivors. If at all.
[Sun Jul 22 00:12:27 2007] : ** (176) Daelan rides in a slow circle around the buildings,his bow in his hand as he scans the ground for recent tracks. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:12:53 2007] : (172) Alberin: "Micheal doesn't live too far away. Well...far away enough that I na worry about a warrior with a fire stick."
[Sun Jul 22 00:13:30 2007] : whispering to Daelan, there seems to have been quite a commotion here. someone was mounted and many people fled in light of the fire.
[Sun Jul 22 00:13:51 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sun Jul 22 00:13:52 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): I study the horse tracks.
[Sun Jul 22 00:13:58 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): k
[Sun Jul 22 00:14:08 2007] : ** (167) Atross dismounts, leaving the horse safely away from the flames, to take a closer look at the burning buildings. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:14:41 2007] : (170) Thom: "It was indeed lucky. Direct us to Micheal, so that we can leave you somewhere safe. After that, we shall meet up with our freidns and see if we can't find this Slayer and repay him for what he has done."
[Sun Jul 22 00:14:50 2007] : ** (172) Alberin wipes sweat from his forehead. "Hottest summer yet." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:15:08 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Atross over here."
[Sun Jul 22 00:16:14 2007] : (172) Alberin: "May Solnor be with you. Was strange though. He didn' seem to be affected by th' heat."
[Sun Jul 22 00:16:49 2007] : (170) Thom: "Strange indeed. It would take a mighty will to ignore this heat."
[Sun Jul 22 00:17:12 2007] : ** (172) Alberin gives you directions to his cousin's farm. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:17:23 2007] : (168) Morti: "Well... if he's using a wand to cast flames about, he may use some other magick to shield him from the heat."
[Sun Jul 22 00:18:02 2007] : ** (167) Atross tears his gaze away from the flames to see what Daelan's found. "Strange. Even the first time I saw such a sight it seemed to hold a familiar sadness." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:18:12 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): whomever was mounted was quite heavy and practically rode his horse to exhaustion judging by the depth of the hoofprints.
[Sun Jul 22 00:18:12 2007] : (170) Thom: "Do you know that one Morti? It would be very nice with this weather."
[Sun Jul 22 00:18:44 2007] : (172) DM: There are no survivors on the farm, just corpses burnt beyond recognition.
[Sun Jul 22 00:19:10 2007] : (168) Morti: "Know of it..."
[Sun Jul 22 00:19:11 2007] : ** (176) Daelan points out the horsetracks to Atross," He is heavy,and his horse is almost winded,he could not have gone far." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:20:39 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): can I tell how long ago he was here?
[Sun Jul 22 00:21:05 2007] : ** (167) Atross looks into the distance, "Think there's any more farms withing his riding distance from here?" **
[Sun Jul 22 00:21:29 2007] : ** (170) Thom chuckles. "Well, that is something. Hopefully Atross will be able to keep Daelan out of too much trouble." Thom continues along the directions that Alberin gave him. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:22:06 2007] : ** (168) Morti nods. "They should be fine. They're both strong." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:22:43 2007] : (176) Daelan: " That depends Atross,if he rode fast,no. If he is riding easy then perhaps there is a farm close enough for him."
[Sun Jul 22 00:23:21 2007] : (170) Thom: "It's not Daelan's strength that concerns me."
[Sun Jul 22 00:24:08 2007] : (168) Morti: :glances to Thom: "Th-they should be alright."
[Sun Jul 22 00:24:39 2007] : ** (170) Thom just nods to Morti, keeping his horse moving at a good pace. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:25:15 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): checking
[Sun Jul 22 00:25:32 2007] : ** (176) Daelan turns and looks back the way we came," The others will be here in a little while." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:25:38 2007] : (167) Atross: "As long as he takes his time, we should catch up to him. If he hurries, his horse won't keep up for the trip."
[Sun Jul 22 00:26:21 2007] : (170) Thom: (( have Morti and I gotten to Micheal's? ))
[Sun Jul 22 00:27:10 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): 4 hours ago.
[Sun Jul 22 00:27:24 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): time is currently shortly before highsun (noon)
[Sun Jul 22 00:27:53 2007] : (176) Daelan: " He has about 4 hours head start on us Atross."
[Sun Jul 22 00:27:57 2007] : (172) DM: ((yes))
[Sun Jul 22 00:29:02 2007] : (172) DM: Alberin chats with you along the way, asking where you're from ((your accent is strange and not part of Gwythnecht)), why Morti is covered up ((it's really hot!!!)) and have you ever seen a warrior wielding magicka like a wizard?
[Sun Jul 22 00:30:08 2007] : (167) Atross: ((Time of day now?))
[Sun Jul 22 00:30:26 2007] : (172) DM: Just to the east of the main farmhouse is a well and a few watering troughs.
[Sun Jul 22 00:30:32 2007] : (172) DM: ((Highsun.))
[Sun Jul 22 00:30:39 2007] : (172) DM: ((OOC: noon.))
[Sun Jul 22 00:31:27 2007] : ** (170) Thom keeps his answers short, and tries to answer before Morti can, to avoid confusing the boy. Thom tells him that the group is from a variety of areas, and are just passing though the area. And yes, we have seen similar people, although none that match the description of this Slayer. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:32:40 2007] : ** (168) Morti keeps mostly silent, to avoid misspeaking alon ght eway **
[Sun Jul 22 00:33:08 2007] : (170) Thom: (( speaking of misspeaing... ;-) ))
[Sun Jul 22 00:33:17 2007] : ** (167) Atross passes the time waiting for Thom and Morti to catch up by ferrying water onto the fires from the well. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:33:30 2007] : (170) Thom: (( *misspeaking.. see what you started Luny? ))
[Sun Jul 22 00:33:36 2007] : (168) Morti: (misspeaking rather)
[Sun Jul 22 00:34:05 2007] : (167) Atross: "As long as we're waiting, and are going to have some time to catch up to him, I'm doing what I can here."
[Sun Jul 22 00:34:42 2007] : ** (170) Thom and Lunuac drop off Alberin, and tell him to keep safe and out of trouble. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:34:43 2007] : (172) DM: Eventually Thom and Morti return, though it's some time before they do. ((about an hour or so.))
[Sun Jul 22 00:35:11 2007] : ** (176) Daelan watches Atross try to put the fires out. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:35:46 2007] : (176) Daelan: " The Slayer has about a 5 hour start on us,good thing he is riding a winded horse."
[Sun Jul 22 00:35:49 2007] : ** (170) Thom rides up with Lunuac and seeing the sight before them softly mentions, "At least they did stay out of trouble." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:36:38 2007] : (168) Morti: "Couldn't find him?"
[Sun Jul 22 00:36:39 2007] : (170) Thom: "Well then, shall we see if we can't catch up to him?"
[Sun Jul 22 00:38:02 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I could have tracked him,but as you asked I did not wish to endanger Atross."
[Sun Jul 22 00:39:45 2007] : (170) Thom: "Good idea. But then, why was it so important that you come this way first instead of seeing Alberin to safety?"
[Sun Jul 22 00:40:40 2007] : ** (167) Atross looks around the burned out wreckage of the farm, "I suppose this is the best I could do." **
[Sun Jul 22 00:41:04 2007] : (176) Daelan: " The more horses in the area,the harder it is to track the one we seek Thom."
[Sun Jul 22 00:41:25 2007] : ** (167) Atross stretches out once before remounting. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:41:30 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I needed to see the tracks first to commit them to memory."
[Sun Jul 22 00:41:49 2007] : (170) Thom: "Very well. Lead the way then, this Slayer is due some payment."
[Sun Jul 22 00:42:22 2007] : ** (176) Daelan knees his horse into an easy jog as he follows the tracks. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:42:46 2007] : ** (167) Atross follows after. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:44:07 2007] : ** (168) Morti follows the elf's lead **
[Sun Jul 22 00:44:09 2007] : (167) Atross: "If this area were more populated, we might've had to go on ahead. As it is, I believe we can catch him before he can strike again."
[Sun Jul 22 00:44:21 2007] : ** (170) Thom follows behind, taking the rear position. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:45:53 2007] : (172) DM: The tracks indicate that whomever was riding didn't care about his mount's level of fatigue.
[Sun Jul 22 00:45:56 2007] : (170) Thom: "Makes sense. I'm just glad that Daelan didn't go running off again - even if it was just because he didn't want to put you in harm's way. It's a start at least."
[Sun Jul 22 00:47:51 2007] : (176) Daelan: " He is riding his horse into the ground."
[Sun Jul 22 00:49:05 2007] : ** (176) Daelan knees his horse into a faster trot. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:49:38 2007] : (172) DM: There seems to have been quite a bit of commotion and chaos judging by the number of tracks on the ground. A great deal of people fled. The mounted rider headed off to the north, as Alberin indicated previously.
[Sun Jul 22 00:50:10 2007] : (167) Atross: "Any idea what he might be looking for around here? Torching farms seems like a waste of time, even if he seems to enjoy it."
[Sun Jul 22 00:51:01 2007] : (176) Daelan: " You know as much as I do Atross,he may even have been paid to do what he did,who is to say what goes on in the mind of a Human."
[Sun Jul 22 00:53:20 2007] : ** (170) Thom grips his reigns tighter and keeps his horse matching the pace of the others. **
[Sun Jul 22 00:55:48 2007] : (172) DM: (so you go north then?)
[Sun Jul 22 00:56:10 2007] : (170) Thom: (( whichever way Daelan leads ))
[Sun Jul 22 00:58:15 2007] : (176) Daelan: ( north)
[Sun Jul 22 00:59:11 2007] : (172) DM: There seems to be a farm on the horizon, though it might take a bit of time to get there.
[Sun Jul 22 00:59:23 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): I continue to follow the tracks.
[Sun Jul 22 00:59:40 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): any smoke?
[Sun Jul 22 00:59:53 2007] : (172) DM: The tracks eventually disappear due to the hardpacked dirt. A drought seems to have affected this part of Gwythnecht.
[Sun Jul 22 01:00:02 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): nope
[Sun Jul 22 01:00:45 2007] : ** (176) Daelan knees his horse into a slow gallop," There is a farm,but no smoke,perhaps he is on foot." **
[Sun Jul 22 01:02:29 2007] : ** (167) Atross matches Daelan's pace. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:02:40 2007] : (170) Thom: "Can you still track him then?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:02:43 2007] : (167) Atross: "I haven't seen anywhere else he would go."
[Sun Jul 22 01:03:25 2007] : (176) Daelan: " No the ground is too hard to hold tracks,but they were heading North so we continue North Thom.''
[Sun Jul 22 01:04:42 2007] : (170) Thom: "Very well. Let's hope that he keeps going the same way as well."
[Sun Jul 22 01:05:25 2007] : (172) DM: Eventually you reach the farm to the north, which looks just as much as Fairwell Farm except that there are people about and the buildings are intact.
[Sun Jul 22 01:05:39 2007] : (172) DM: Farmhands in the fields. A typical pastoral scene.
[Sun Jul 22 01:05:56 2007] : (172) DM: A few look up and wave at you as you ride by, their friendliness apparent.
[Sun Jul 22 01:06:04 2007] : (168) Morti: "Maybe he got tired and went home."
[Sun Jul 22 01:06:13 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Thom ride in and find out if there is another farm around here."
[Sun Jul 22 01:06:38 2007] : ** (170) Thom waves back. "Very well, just a moment." **
[Sun Jul 22 01:06:42 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I do not think he would just give up Morti."
[Sun Jul 22 01:07:56 2007] : (168) Morti: :Shrug: "When to another farm then?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:08:16 2007] : (168) Morti: "Did we pass side trail?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:08:25 2007] : ** (170) Thom heads into the town, approaching random people. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:08:29 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Perhaps if there is another one around."
[Sun Jul 22 01:09:57 2007] : (170) Zane: Basically, anyone that seems willing to answer a couple questions, I approach (those not too busy and who are welcoming). I tell them that we are trying to locate a rider on a large black horse that supposedly attacked a farm south of them, asking if they have seen any strangers this day pass by.
[Sun Jul 22 01:10:06 2007] : (168) Morti: "Oo.. or maybe he lives here."
[Sun Jul 22 01:10:40 2007] : (170) Zane: Then, after that I ask about any other nearby farms so that we can make sure all the locals are indeed safe.
[Sun Jul 22 01:10:50 2007] : (176) Daelan: " That may be as well Morti."
[Sun Jul 22 01:11:10 2007] : ** (176) Daelan waits for Thom to return. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:11:21 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): Suddenly, I feel like I'm in an episode of Scooby Doo, and the bad guy is trying to run the other farmers off their land with a scary magic wielding knight.
[Sun Jul 22 01:11:48 2007] : ** (168) Morti looks suspiciously among the fieldhands, for one who looks like a murderous sociopath. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:11:57 2007] : (172) Kendrick: "Why yes, there are a few farms around here, but none to the north. This is as far as you go before Pelham."
[Sun Jul 22 01:12:05 2007] : (188) Kin (enter): 01:12
[Sun Jul 22 01:13:00 2007] : (172) Kendrick: "I'm sure I've heard the name 'the Slayer' before. A fighter or some such. But it weren't said with fear or anything like that."
[Sun Jul 22 01:13:19 2007] : (188) Kin (exit): 01:13
[Sun Jul 22 01:13:37 2007] : (172) Kendrick: "I haven't heard any strangers on a black horse, have you, Iseul?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:14:07 2007] : (172) Iseul: "Can't say I have. Maybe Darrigan might know if'n you go to the big house."
[Sun Jul 22 01:14:17 2007] : (170) Thom: "Any other small towns between here and Fairwell Farm off the main road?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:14:30 2007] : ** (172) Iseul thinks a moment. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:16:04 2007] : (172) Iseul: "Well, there's Kaldarek on the road. A small village known as a trade-way and wilth a coaching inn. Then there's Moynaran Farm, to the east. Harakil's Farm is to the south and east of Fairwell. And there's Larred's Steading, to the east of Moynaran."
[Sun Jul 22 01:17:21 2007] : (168) Morti: "Hmmm.. did you know anything about the Fairwell Farm residents?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:17:29 2007] : (170) Thom: (( did we pass through Kaldarek then, or is it further north? ))
[Sun Jul 22 01:21:01 2007] : (168) Morti: ...
[Sun Jul 22 01:21:45 2007] : (170) Thom: (( Stan? ))
[Sun Jul 22 01:22:27 2007] : (172) Iseul: ((you haven't))
[Sun Jul 22 01:22:31 2007] : (172) Iseul: woops
[Sun Jul 22 01:22:41 2007] : (172) DM: ((you haven't))
[Sun Jul 22 01:23:09 2007] : (172) DM: ((Kaldarek is on the main road per the map above))
[Sun Jul 22 01:23:34 2007] : (170) Thom: "Thank you for your help. You said the man in the big house is Darrigan, correct?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:23:56 2007] : (172) Kendrick: "Good farm family. Great butter, vegetables, apple orchard. I'll relay your message about the attacks to Darrigan."
[Sun Jul 22 01:24:23 2007] : (172) Kendrick: "If there's a murderer on the loose, we should be on the lookout."
[Sun Jul 22 01:24:38 2007] : (172) Iseul: "Ays. He's the laird of this farm."
[Sun Jul 22 01:24:44 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): Then we're probably at Crabtree Farm, traveled straight from Fairwell Farm. Kaldarek is the next logical place, if it's a stopping-over point and his horse was tired.
[Sun Jul 22 01:24:46 2007] : (168) Morti: "Do you know any reason someone would attack them?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:25:01 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): AFK, 15 minutes or so for food.
[Sun Jul 22 01:25:15 2007] : (170) Thom: "Yes. Apparently, he has the use of some magicka as well as his mighty sword."
[Sun Jul 22 01:25:17 2007] : (172) Iseul: "Can't say I'd know. They had no enemies I'd heard of."
[Sun Jul 22 01:25:52 2007] : (168) Morti: "Hmm.. what about the family themselves? Were any of them of any reknown beyond farming?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:27:32 2007] : (172) Iseul: "Nys. Jonah?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:27:55 2007] : (168) Morti: "Eh?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:28:02 2007] : (172) Jonah: "Nys. Fairly average as I can tell."
[Sun Jul 22 01:28:27 2007] : (172) Jonah: "Sorry we can't be of any help."
[Sun Jul 22 01:28:35 2007] : (168) Morti: "Hmm.. then I wonder why the stranger would choose to target them."
[Sun Jul 22 01:29:11 2007] : (170) Thom: "Very well. Alert Darrigan then. Once we find him and deal with him, we'll return to let you know that the threat is gone."
[Sun Jul 22 01:29:23 2007] : (190) Adminious (enter): 01:29
[Sun Jul 22 01:30:13 2007] : ** (172) Jonah nods and looks at Daelan, and bows with respect. "We, on behalf of the laird, are honored to be in your presence. May the gods above and of the land be with you." **
[Sun Jul 22 01:31:04 2007] : ** (172) Iseul runs off to the main farmhouse, calling for Darrigan. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:32:21 2007] : ** (170) Thom looks to the others, "I think Moynaran would be the best place to head - to the east. This Slayer may have turned off and headed that way once the ground got hard." **
[Sun Jul 22 01:32:43 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I agree Thom."
[Sun Jul 22 01:33:22 2007] : (170) Thom: "Then let's move on, it seems apparent that he did not pass this far north."
[Sun Jul 22 01:33:38 2007] : ** (176) Daelan bows to Jonah," May the gods of above and of the land bless you as well.'' **
[Sun Jul 22 01:34:27 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Peace be with you and yours Human."
[Sun Jul 22 01:34:46 2007] : ** (176) Daelan turns his horse and begins to ride Southeast. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:35:20 2007] : ** (170) Thom follows **
[Sun Jul 22 01:35:34 2007] : (172) DM: ((so just checking. Kaldarek or Moynaran Farm?))
[Sun Jul 22 01:35:49 2007] : (176) Daelan: ( Moynaran)
[Sun Jul 22 01:35:51 2007] : (170) Thom: (( Moynaran ))
[Sun Jul 22 01:37:31 2007] : (170) Thom: (( brb ))
[Sun Jul 22 01:38:00 2007] : (172) DM: The heat is unseasonable, even for summer. After some time passes, your mounts begin to show signs of fatigue.
[Sun Jul 22 01:38:07 2007] : (176) Daelan: " It seems odd Atross."
[Sun Jul 22 01:38:45 2007] : ** (176) Daelan stops,sliding off his mount,offering his horse some water and letting it breath. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:39:50 2007] : ** (168) Morti is like ragged, stripped down to his tunic, sweating sticking his overdressed garments to him, even faltering the expressions of his enchanted mask. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:39:54 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): ((And I'm back now.))
[Sun Jul 22 01:40:21 2007] : (168) Morti: "Wish I knew that spell."
[Sun Jul 22 01:40:53 2007] : (176) Daelan: " What spell is that Morti?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:42:14 2007] : ** (170) Thom follows Daelan's actions, letting the hore rest. He also takes some water himself, to prevent dehydration. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:42:32 2007] : (168) Morti: "Elemental resistance."
[Sun Jul 22 01:42:45 2007] : (168) Morti: "Guard against the heat, ya know?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:42:50 2007] : (172) DM: As you pass the main road, the terrain becomes slightly more hilly.
[Sun Jul 22 01:45:09 2007] : ** (176) Daelan continues to move onward,walking with his horse as he lets it breathe," Perhaps this person is the reason for the heatwave Morti." **
[Sun Jul 22 01:46:15 2007] : (168) Morti: :raises a brow to Dael: "Effecting the magick of a whole region..? Strong Magick."
[Sun Jul 22 01:46:22 2007] : ** (167) Atross walks his horse to let it rest. If the heat bothers him visibly, his head is shinier than usual. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:46:35 2007] : (170) Thom: "You think one person could effect the weather that much? I know there is much that magick can do, but that seems a lot for someone dressed more like a fighter than a spellcaster."
[Sun Jul 22 01:47:13 2007] : (176) Daelan: " What if it were an elemental that needs heat?"
[Sun Jul 22 01:48:04 2007] : ** (176) Daelan begins to scan the skies as he walks with his horse. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:48:35 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): looking for circling birds. ie buzzards,crows,eagles or hawks.
[Sun Jul 22 01:48:51 2007] : (170) Thom: "I guess it's possible."
[Sun Jul 22 01:49:59 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): to the east
[Sun Jul 22 01:50:05 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): buzzards and ravens
[Sun Jul 22 01:50:15 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): where Moynaran should be, you suspect
[Sun Jul 22 01:50:49 2007] : (172) DM: As if to confirm your suspicions, a thin plume of black smoke rises in the sky to the east.
[Sun Jul 22 01:51:10 2007] : ** (176) Daelan stops as he sees some circling birds,he quickly jumps onto the back of his horse," He rode his beast to ground,now the birds circle,he is headed for Moynaran." **
[Sun Jul 22 01:51:58 2007] : ** (170) Thom pushes his horse as well, following Daelan. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:52:15 2007] : ** (176) Daelan knees his horse into a gallop **
[Sun Jul 22 01:52:40 2007] : ** (167) Atross follows them. **
[Sun Jul 22 01:54:16 2007] : (172) DM: This farm differs from the other two you've visited. It lies in a small vale, alongside formerly rich meadows. It seems to have been a small farm. However, now it is a smoking ruin.
[Sun Jul 22 01:54:52 2007] : (172) DM: Most of it has burned to the ground and what little remains are charred framework. Corpses litter the ground, burnt beyond recognition or hacked to death.
[Sun Jul 22 01:55:18 2007] : (172) DM: You encounter the first body about half a mile from the farmhouse, on the main approach from the west.
[Sun Jul 22 01:55:23 2007] : (168) Morti: "Terrible.." :comments in reaction to the wreckage:
[Sun Jul 22 01:55:28 2007] : (172) DM: It's missing it's head.
[Sun Jul 22 01:55:50 2007] : (172) DM: A well lies in ruins, it's pump melted to slag.
[Sun Jul 22 01:56:17 2007] : ** (170) Thom draws out Ringrist. "This Slayer will pay." **
[Sun Jul 22 01:56:41 2007] : (172) DM: The sword blazes with blue light, then fades to a cold faint radiance.
[Sun Jul 22 01:58:44 2007] : (170) Zane: Ok - when around Evil - Ringrist glows, but what color? Yellowish (since once you compared it to the sun). And then in the tower with purple mist, it was silver. And now a blue. That all right?
[Sun Jul 22 01:59:15 2007] : ** (170) Thom stays back at the edge of the town. "And signs Daelan?" **
[Sun Jul 22 01:59:22 2007] : (170) Thom: (( *Any ))
[Sun Jul 22 01:59:31 2007] : ** (176) Daelan holds his hand up as he brings his horse to a stop,he slowly begins to move around the area,his eyes scanning the ground. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:02:15 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): I am moving around the area slowly looking for any recent tracks,from someone that is pretty heavy and in armor as well.
[Sun Jul 22 02:02:22 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): k
[Sun Jul 22 02:02:28 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): Blue
[Sun Jul 22 02:02:34 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): not the flight of a laden swallow
[Sun Jul 22 02:02:55 2007] : (170) Zane: So - only blue and silver then?
[Sun Jul 22 02:02:58 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): you don't know what it does apart from the fact that it glows blue in the presence of evil
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:05 2007] : (167) Atross: "This place seems to have been hit earlier than Fairwell. The fires burned out already."
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:13 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Atross see if you can backtrack and find the remains of his beast."
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:14 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): it glows silver but what that means you have no idea
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:23 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): I doubt you've ever had this one properly identified
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:28 2007] : (170) Zane: right. But there have been hints at more, so I'm just trying to keep track of it in my own mind.
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:32 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): heheh
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:38 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): you've got it right
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:50 2007] : (170) Zane: No, not yet. One of these days maybe...
[Sun Jul 22 02:03:54 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): also the radiance is a clue
[Sun Jul 22 02:04:07 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): the level of intensity of its glow is a hint.
[Sun Jul 22 02:04:23 2007] : (170) Zane: yes - stronger radience either means more evil, or closer evil.
[Sun Jul 22 02:04:40 2007] : ** (167) Atross looks around the sky for those circling birds. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:04:50 2007] : (172) DM: Right above the farm actually.
[Sun Jul 22 02:05:13 2007] : (172) DM: Three are within the farmhouse, a few more outside.
[Sun Jul 22 02:05:23 2007] : (170) Zane: at least - that's how Thom sees it. Of course, this new thing of brightblaze turning immediately to a faint is intriguing.
[Sun Jul 22 02:05:27 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): There seems to be a trail of silver pieces leading to the east.
[Sun Jul 22 02:05:38 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): roughly 500 yards from the farmhouse.
[Sun Jul 22 02:06:36 2007] : ** (176) Daelan whistles loudly so the others can hear him,then waves his arms to get the others to come to him. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:06:58 2007] : ** (170) Thom heads in to where Daelan is waiting. "Find soemthing?" **
[Sun Jul 22 02:07:02 2007] : ** (176) Daelan is about 500 yards from the farmhouse. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:07:07 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): It'd be pretty hard to miss his horse if he left it behind, in cleared farmland like this area is.
[Sun Jul 22 02:07:45 2007] : ** (176) Daelan points to the silver pieces laying on the ground," They head East." **
[Sun Jul 22 02:07:53 2007] : ** (168) Morti heeds the call **
[Sun Jul 22 02:08:11 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): are there any tracks around the silver pieces?
[Sun Jul 22 02:09:20 2007] : (167) Atross: "That's a convenient trail. Towards his next target?"
[Sun Jul 22 02:09:22 2007] : ** (170) Thom bends down and collects the first silver piece, looking it over. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:09:58 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yep
[Sun Jul 22 02:10:02 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): hoofprints
[Sun Jul 22 02:10:27 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): are they deep like the first set I tracked?
[Sun Jul 22 02:10:36 2007] : (170) Zane: just seeing if there is anything special about it
[Sun Jul 22 02:10:47 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): deeper
[Sun Jul 22 02:12:05 2007] : ** (176) Daelan points out the hoofprints," These are deeper but I believe they are from the same person we are seeking." **
[Sun Jul 22 02:12:08 2007] : (172) DM: It's quite weathered and battered. Also not a mint or style in use for the past few centuries.
[Sun Jul 22 02:12:54 2007] : (167) Atross: "In other words, the horse that left them was carrying more weight."
[Sun Jul 22 02:13:20 2007] : (170) Thom: "Strange, not what I would expect to find in this small place."
[Sun Jul 22 02:13:55 2007] : ** (168) Morti grimaces "All this death and destruction.. just for theft?" **
[Sun Jul 22 02:14:37 2007] : (170) Thom: "Alright, let's move on then." Thom flips the coin in the air, letting it fall back to the ground. "If it was theft Morti, I can't believe that he would have let so much fall free, even if they are silvers."
[Sun Jul 22 02:15:33 2007] : (172) DM: And the trail continues for quite some time.
[Sun Jul 22 02:16:00 2007] : ** (176) Daelan follows the trail of silver coins as well as the hoofprints. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:16:00 2007] : (168) Morti: :groans, hanging his head before following along:
[Sun Jul 22 02:16:54 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): I follow the hoofprints,when they disappear I will begin to scout around again until I pick up the trail once more.
[Sun Jul 22 02:17:03 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): ok
[Sun Jul 22 02:18:33 2007] : (167) Atross: "He may have picked up a large amount of coins, but I think that he actually picked up something else. Or rather, someone."
[Sun Jul 22 02:19:34 2007] : (170) Thom: "Even that is better than the other alternative - death and destruction for the sake of it."
[Sun Jul 22 02:20:39 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): Spot
[Sun Jul 22 02:22:25 2007] : whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22)
[Sun Jul 22 02:22:38 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): Spot: [1d20+9+1+2] => [14,9,1,2] = (26)
[Sun Jul 22 02:22:58 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): a flash of red in the near distance through the trees
[Sun Jul 22 02:23:10 2007] : ** (176) Daelan continues to follow the hoofprints,moving slowly this time. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:23:20 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): perhaps you're seeing things but you're certain
[Sun Jul 22 02:23:38 2007] : ** (176) Daelan brings his horse to a stop,his eyes scanning the treeline in front of him. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:24:29 2007] : (176) Daelan: " He attacks again,I have seen a flash of red through the trees up ahead,we need to quicken our pace."
[Sun Jul 22 02:24:32 2007] : ** (170) Thom halts next to Daelan. "What is it?" **
[Sun Jul 22 02:24:42 2007] : ** (176) Daelan kicks his horse into a full gallop. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:24:54 2007] : (170) Thom: "Let's go." Thom pushes his horse hard, to keep with Daelan.
[Sun Jul 22 02:25:07 2007] : ** (167) Atross pushes his horse to keep up. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:25:39 2007] : (168) Morti: "Huh? Hey Wait!" :the less barely skilled rider knees his horse to follow:
[Sun Jul 22 02:26:43 2007] : (172) DM: This time, it's unmistakeable. You do see a flash of red moving through the trees, to the east in the afternoon light.
[Sun Jul 22 02:27:33 2007] : ** (170) Thom rides as best he can, left hand gripping the reins as his right hand keeps a grip on Ringrist. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:29:23 2007] : (172) DM: You're in sight of a dark-haired rider wearing a red cloak...
[Sun Jul 22 02:30:36 2007] : (172) DM: ...and he's not flagging his mount but trotting along.
[Sun Jul 22 02:30:54 2007] : (170) Thom: (( Thom is likely somewhere between Daelan/Atross and where Morti is, since he's not great on a horse and he's trying to ride with one hand right now... ))
[Sun Jul 22 02:31:07 2007] : (172) DM: In fact, he seems a bit familiar but you're not sure at this distance. ((200 feet.))
[Sun Jul 22 02:32:45 2007] : (167) Atross: "Slow down a bit, don't spook him."
[Sun Jul 22 02:35:40 2007] : ** (176) Daelan leans forward,as he urges his horse even faster than before closing the distance as quick as he can. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:36:03 2007] : (193) Daedalus (enter): 02:36
[Sun Jul 22 02:36:09 2007] : (193) Daedalus (exit): 02:36
[Sun Jul 22 02:37:05 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): Of course, if you really want to spook him, consider firing a warning shot instead of running him down like it's a horse race.
[Sun Jul 22 02:38:11 2007] : (172) DM: He's definitely not hurrying along. However, he does see you and waves.
[Sun Jul 22 02:38:58 2007] : (167) Donovan: (GW): Don't have to hit anything for it to be a warning shot. In fact that's kind of the point.
[Sun Jul 22 02:39:05 2007] : ** (170) Thom lowers Ringrist as the man waves. He leaves the balde unsheathed, but holds it down in a more relaxed position. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:39:20 2007] : ** (176) Daelan brings his horse to a sliding halt. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:40:13 2007] : ** (170) Thom slows slightly and brings his horse to a stop as well a little after Daelan does. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:40:31 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): when my horse comes to a stop,not a full stop mind you,I slide off his back,rolling into a crouch,as I come up I fire my bow at the man.
[Sun Jul 22 02:41:19 2007] : (172) DM: He freezes into place for a moment.
[Sun Jul 22 02:41:26 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): is this person dressed as the one that was described to us?
[Sun Jul 22 02:41:40 2007] : (172) DM: Moments later, Daelan fires an arrow as a warning shot at the rider.
[Sun Jul 22 02:41:59 2007] : (172) DM: The rider for his part bolts.
[Sun Jul 22 02:42:14 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yes
[Sun Jul 22 02:42:22 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): but he seems familiar...
[Sun Jul 22 02:42:30 2007] : ** (176) Daelan slides off his horse just as it begins to come to a halt,he tumbles quickly,coming to a crouch,he quickly fires at the rider. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:43:21 2007] : (170) Thom: (( what did the horse look like, since we finally got close enough. ))
[Sun Jul 22 02:43:34 2007] : ** (176) Daelan brings his bow up,aiming at the back of the person riding off,intending on wounding him only as he sights in on the shoulder area of the man. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:43:53 2007] : (170) Thom: "What are you doing?!?" Thom moves his horse in front of Daelan, blocking his shot.
[Sun Jul 22 02:44:31 2007] : (167) Atross: "I was hoping to avoid this."
[Sun Jul 22 02:44:47 2007] : (167) Atross: "Does he look like a dark armored sword and stick weilding madman?"
[Sun Jul 22 02:45:15 2007] : (172) DM: ((it's a big black stallion, as Alberin described it))
[Sun Jul 22 02:45:23 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I was not going to kill him,merely wound him,he is after all dressed as the one who has laid waste to atleast one farm that we know of and perhaps one other as well."
[Sun Jul 22 02:45:51 2007] : (172) DM: ((however, you don't see details such as what he's wearing apart from the red cloak))
[Sun Jul 22 02:46:02 2007] : (172) DM: ((you weren't THAT close))
[Sun Jul 22 02:46:18 2007] : (170) Thom: "Yes - but he also waved to us, and we likely could have gotten some answers."
[Sun Jul 22 02:46:49 2007] : (170) Thom: "Shooting first is not always the best answer, even if you weren't aiming to kill."
[Sun Jul 22 02:46:53 2007] : (176) Daelan: " That is why I did not kill him when I had him in my sights."
[Sun Jul 22 02:47:02 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): I told you he'd run.
[Sun Jul 22 02:47:07 2007] : ** (172) The rider kicks at his steed and breaks into a run. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:47:47 2007] : ** (170) Thom turns his horse around and moves away, heading away from the direction that the rider went. "You talk to him Atross. Anything I say seems to just get ignored." **
[Sun Jul 22 02:48:14 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Well now what do think we should do,he is not going to be friendly when we meet up with him next time."
[Sun Jul 22 02:48:46 2007] : ** (170) Thom spins back to Daelan. "You're right - becase YOU shot at him." **
[Sun Jul 22 02:49:00 2007] : (167) Atross: "There isn't time to argue, you know."
[Sun Jul 22 02:49:12 2007] : ** (167) Atross urges his horse to try to keep up with him. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:49:14 2007] : (176) Daelan: " If you would have let me wound him,we would not even have to chase him."
[Sun Jul 22 02:49:22 2007] : ** (167) Atross thus leaves Thom and Daelan to talk it over. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:50:11 2007] : (170) Thom: "And if that wasn't Slayer? You would intentionally injure an innoncent person?"
[Sun Jul 22 02:50:38 2007] : (176) Daelan: " I would have healed him."
[Sun Jul 22 02:50:57 2007] : ** (176) Daelan slings his bow as he jumps back onto his horse. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:50:59 2007] : (170) Thom: "That doesn't make it right."
[Sun Jul 22 02:51:23 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Easier to heal a wound than to raise the dead."
[Sun Jul 22 02:51:34 2007] : (168) Morti: "Um.. when we get close.. I could just scan him for Magicks reminiscnet of the fireball wand the boy described."
[Sun Jul 22 02:51:36 2007] : (167) Atross: "Hail, sir! We're tracking down a murderer, and my enthusiastic friend believes he has traveled this way! Would you stop so we can talk? You may be fleeing into danger!"
[Sun Jul 22 02:52:45 2007] : ** (172) The rider slows hesitantly and turns, though he looks as if he might run at any moment. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:52:54 2007] : (170) Thom: "And even easier to talk first. You keep up like this, and no one will have any kind words to say about any _elf_, much less a green elf."
[Sun Jul 22 02:53:26 2007] : (172) DM: He seems quite familiar, and is garbed mostly in black and silver clothing, though he wears a bright red cloak.
[Sun Jul 22 02:53:42 2007] : (172) DM: A silver pendant hangs around his neck, capped by a gleaming skull.
[Sun Jul 22 02:54:48 2007] : (170) Thom: "Why don't you hang back for a moment Daelan. You can likely still shoot him from here." Thom sheathes Ringrist and he slowly makes his way toward the rider.
[Sun Jul 22 02:55:06 2007] : (168) Morti: :as Morti catches up, he does as he said, scanning the man for magicks *detect magic*
[Sun Jul 22 02:55:16 2007] : (172) The rider: "A murderer?"
[Sun Jul 22 02:55:41 2007] : whispering to Lunauc, there are items on his person that are magical. but he's not a wizard.
[Sun Jul 22 02:56:12 2007] : (170) Thom: "Yes. Again, we appologize for the elf - he doesn't always think before he acts." Thom calls out to the rider as he approaches.
[Sun Jul 22 02:56:48 2007] : (168) Lunauc: spellcraft to determing school and strenght.. how many items?
[Sun Jul 22 02:56:50 2007] : (172) The rider: "My faith in the god will keep me safe from harm. And if it would be my turn, well...for me, the end is nigh at least."
[Sun Jul 22 02:57:06 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): roll
[Sun Jul 22 02:57:26 2007] : (168) Morti: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+18] => [12,18] = (30)
[Sun Jul 22 02:57:29 2007] : ** (176) Daelan rides up after Thom," I am Quessir,not an elf you Edan." as he speaks to Thom. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:57:31 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): moderate
[Sun Jul 22 02:57:34 2007] : (170) Zane: roll? roll what?
[Sun Jul 22 02:57:37 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): abjuration and alteration
[Sun Jul 22 02:57:45 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): that was to Lun
[Sun Jul 22 02:58:18 2007] : ** (168) Morti cocks his head curiously **
[Sun Jul 22 02:58:23 2007] : (170) Zane: ahh, I see.
[Sun Jul 22 02:58:38 2007] : (167) Atross: "I'm Atross. You know why I'm out here. How about yourself?"
[Sun Jul 22 02:58:54 2007] : ** (170) Thom glances back. "As long as you act that rash, you are an elf to me. Deal with it." Thom turns his attention back to the rider. **
[Sun Jul 22 02:59:14 2007] : ** (176) Daelan speaks to the rider," You seem familiar Human,what are you called?" **
[Sun Jul 22 02:59:49 2007] : (170) Zane: sense motive: [1d20+16] => [19,16] = (35)
[Sun Jul 22 02:59:49 2007] : (168) Morti: :whispers Dael: "I was expecting to find a trace of evocation on him, to represent the fire stick the boy mentioned.. But, it's not there."
[Sun Jul 22 03:01:02 2007] : (172) The rider: "I? I am merely a humble worshipper of Arawn, the god of death and the dead. I scour the countryside to find those who may have need...of assistance, or to be witness to acts of glory in Arawn's name."
[Sun Jul 22 03:01:12 2007] : (176) Daelan: " If he is not the killer,why was he at the Moynaran farm?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:01:36 2007] : (172) The rider: "My name is Steinmeyer and I serve Arawn, who reigns over all mortals on this world of Andurin."
[Sun Jul 22 03:01:43 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): truth
[Sun Jul 22 03:02:21 2007] : (172) DM: You've encountered him before, though he does not seem to have recognized you.
[Sun Jul 22 03:02:25 2007] : (168) Morti: "I didn't say he wasn't the killer. Just that he doesn't have what I thought he would."
[Sun Jul 22 03:02:36 2007] : (176) Daelan: " And for those who need your assisstance,what aide to you offer them?''
[Sun Jul 22 03:03:02 2007] : ** (170) Thom studies the rider, and keeps a close eye on Daelan as well. **
[Sun Jul 22 03:03:06 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "I may speed them to their end, or not as the case may be. I am not without mercy." (shrugs)
[Sun Jul 22 03:03:39 2007] : (176) Daelan: " And how is it that you speed them on their way?" " Is it with the use of fire?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:04:03 2007] : (170) Thom: (( was he with Okinar? ))
[Sun Jul 22 03:04:06 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "As a servant of Arawn, I am called to bear witness to acts in his name. I am also called to fight against that which is anathema to his will, such as undead."
[Sun Jul 22 03:04:25 2007] : (190) Adminious (exit): 03:04
[Sun Jul 22 03:04:38 2007] : (172) DM: ((that was Okinar, a different NPC))
[Sun Jul 22 03:05:01 2007] : ** (167) Atross whispers to the others, "In other words, he may follow the Slayer to witness the "glory" of the deaths he causes. He may not be happy to help us stop the Slayer." **
[Sun Jul 22 03:05:09 2007] : (172) DM: ((you've encountered Steinmeyer before. I just can't remember if it's this game or the Fri game. gotta check.))
[Sun Jul 22 03:07:30 2007] : (172) DM: ((we can stop soon if you like))
[Sun Jul 22 03:07:41 2007] : (170) Thom: "So, in your recent travels out here, have you seen anyone else traveling alone?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:08:44 2007] : (172) DM: "Nys. Not to my knowledge. It is quite hot, for summer."
[Sun Jul 22 03:09:05 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "Nys. Not to my knowledge. It is quite hot, for summer."
[Sun Jul 22 03:09:24 2007] : (170) Zane: sense motive on tat comment: [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32)
[Sun Jul 22 03:09:37 2007] : (170) Zane: 'that comment' being about seing no one else.
[Sun Jul 22 03:09:49 2007] : (168) Morti: (is the man visibly disturbed by the heat? Sweat, weariness, etc?)
[Sun Jul 22 03:10:14 2007] : (170) Thom: "Aye, that it is." Thom looks closer to see if Steinmeyer is apparently feeling the effects of the heat or not.
[Sun Jul 22 03:10:59 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): Furthermore, he does not appear to have a silver leak.
[Sun Jul 22 03:11:54 2007] : (167) Atross: "Have you visited any of the farmsteads out here recently?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:12:01 2007] : (176) Daelan: " If you were to speed someone along,how is it you would do it?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:12:10 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): truth
[Sun Jul 22 03:12:14 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): yes
[Sun Jul 22 03:12:31 2007] : ** (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn dabs at sweat on his brow. **
[Sun Jul 22 03:12:42 2007] : (168) Morti: "
[Sun Jul 22 03:12:48 2007] : (168) Morti: "Hmmmm..."
[Sun Jul 22 03:13:33 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "Well, the last place I had the pleasure of visiting as a small trade-way on the main road. Kaldarek I think it was. And as I am on my way to the Plains of Despair, no unfortunately I have not been elsewhere."
[Sun Jul 22 03:13:49 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "Hire a fast horse?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:14:06 2007] : (167) Atross: (GW): Morti's rubbing off.
[Sun Jul 22 03:15:07 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): I am going to need to stop soon I have been up since 5 am
[Sun Jul 22 03:15:16 2007] : ** (170) Thom chuckles. "I am sure these endless questions are annoying, but if you would bear with us just a little longer. Where did you get yor horse, it is a magnificent beast." **
[Sun Jul 22 03:16:43 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "Ah. Mors and I have been together for many years." (pats his stallion gently) "He came to me when I was but an acolyte."
[Sun Jul 22 03:17:10 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "And why are you here?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:17:18 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "And who is this slayer?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:17:51 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "And why these questions? Surely you think I am not he?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:17:56 2007] : (176) Daelan: " He is a person we tracked from the Fairwell Farm,he killed all but one there with fire."
[Sun Jul 22 03:18:32 2007] : (176) Daelan: " And recently he struck at the Moynaran Farm,just West of here."
[Sun Jul 22 03:18:35 2007] : (170) Thom: "We were simply passing through the area, and came across a local boy whose parents were slain before him. The murder called himself Slayer, so we are trying to find him. Apparently, he rides a similiar horse, and there are very few individuals out here."
[Sun Jul 22 03:19:14 2007] : (170) Thom: "Thus, Daelan here got a little excited upon seeing you, alone, and a large black stallion, and assumed the worst."
[Sun Jul 22 03:21:19 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "Hmph. Well as you can see, I am not this 'Slayer'."
[Sun Jul 22 03:21:22 2007] : (167) Atross: "We picked up a trail not far from the burned down farm west of here. That's what lead us to you. Did you see the state of that place? Naturally, we presume that Slayer was there."
[Sun Jul 22 03:22:06 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "I do not kill in cold blood. What I do, I do for the glory of the god, to bring justice to the world and an end for those past their end."
[Sun Jul 22 03:22:06 2007] : (167) Atross: "However, aside from the horse, you've got nothing in common."
[Sun Jul 22 03:22:14 2007] : (170) Zane: and once more - sense motive on his claim. [1d20+16] => [7,16] = (23)
[Sun Jul 22 03:22:40 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "I haven't been."
[Sun Jul 22 03:23:16 2007] : (167) Atross: "There's one other thing I should ask about then. Have you dropped some coins?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:23:16 2007] : ** (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn turns to Daelan. "A green elf. I have not seen one of your kind in some time. I had thought your kind had gone from this world." **
[Sun Jul 22 03:24:02 2007] : (176) Daelan: " No we still remain,though we tend to stay with our own kind."
[Sun Jul 22 03:24:12 2007] : (168) Morti: (brb)
[Sun Jul 22 03:24:23 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "A servant of Arawn such as I is provided for by his servants, ravens and beasts of the field. I have no need of coin." (shrugs)
[Sun Jul 22 03:25:04 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "You are far from your home." (flatly)
[Sun Jul 22 03:25:19 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (GW): he's truthful as far as you can tell
[Sun Jul 22 03:25:42 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Not really at one time all this was my home."
[Sun Jul 22 03:25:44 2007] : (170) Thom: "Then accept our appologies for the rash actions that were taken. Please keep yur eyes open for this lone rider though, and may Arwan keep you safe."
[Sun Jul 22 03:26:02 2007] : (170) Zane: yeah, I couldn't keep getting all great rolls... :-)
[Sun Jul 22 03:26:05 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "Yes, it was. But things change, as is the way of the world."
[Sun Jul 22 03:26:25 2007] : ** (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn nods. "I would hear more of this 'Slayer'." **
[Sun Jul 22 03:26:31 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Change is not always for the best."
[Sun Jul 22 03:26:50 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "If you would have me travel with you for a time, that is."
[Sun Jul 22 03:27:14 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "But change is a part of this world, even as birth leads to death and to birth again."
[Sun Jul 22 03:28:42 2007] : (170) Thom: "Unfortunately, what we have said is all that we know at this time. Your aid would be welcome, as this Slayer is bringing death before it should come to these farmers."
[Sun Jul 22 03:30:21 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): can we end here? I am falling asleep.
[Sun Jul 22 03:30:34 2007] : ** (170) Thom looks to the others, "I believe Steinmeyer, and think he would be an aid to us. What say everyone else?" **
[Sun Jul 22 03:30:52 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): sure
[Sun Jul 22 03:30:54 2007] : (176) Daelan: " Do you know of anyone who uses fire to kill those who stand against him?"
[Sun Jul 22 03:31:16 2007] : ** (168) Morti glances between Thom and the strange man of Death.. very unsure **
[Sun Jul 22 03:31:29 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): sorry its just that I have been up for 21 hours now.
[Sun Jul 22 03:31:29 2007] : (172) Steinmeyer, of Arawn: "Well...now that you say that, I know of a few people."
[Sun Jul 22 03:31:42 2007] : (172) DM: (We can stop here.)
[Sun Jul 22 03:31:55 2007] : (176) Daelan: ( Ok)
[Sun Jul 22 03:32:04 2007] : (170) Thom: (( cool ))
[Sun Jul 22 03:32:08 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): np
[Sun Jul 22 03:32:20 2007] : (176) Daelan: (whispering): thanks
[Sun Jul 22 03:33:20 2007] : (170) Zane: To bad Thom won't remember any of this... ;)
[Sun Jul 22 03:34:30 2007] : (172) DM: heheh
[Sun Jul 22 03:34:38 2007] : (172) DM: we'll pickup where we left off next week
[Sun Jul 22 03:35:01 2007] : (170) Zane: sounds good to me.
[Sun Jul 22 03:35:29 2007] : (176) Daelan: well I am off to bed,good game
[Sun Jul 22 03:35:37 2007] : (168) Morti: nite
[Sun Jul 22 03:35:51 2007] : (170) Zane: g'night
[Sun Jul 22 03:36:33 2007] : (176) Daelan: why can't anything ever be easy? save a soul he says,help a boy and what do I get some nut who serves the god of death following along with us now.
[Sun Jul 22 03:37:01 2007] : (170) Zane: lol. Welcome to a Stan Test.
[Sun Jul 22 03:37:41 2007] : (170) Zane: Besides - with Drenla and Rhian out of the picture, Stan *needs* an NPC... I think he can't live without one. ;-)
[Sun Jul 22 03:37:57 2007] : (176) Daelan: I think that may be true
[Sun Jul 22 03:38:14 2007] : (176) Daelan: well time for me to head to bed
[Sun Jul 22 03:38:24 2007] : (176) Daelan: see you all next saturday.
[Sun Jul 22 03:38:34 2007] : (170) Zane: k.
[Sun Jul 22 03:38:39 2007] : (176) Daelan (exit): 03:38
[Sun Jul 22 03:38:41 2007] : (167) Donovan: Well, I can't say as I'll be comfortable around a death-worshiper, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he intends to kill everyone in our sleep...
[Sun Jul 22 03:39:11 2007] : (170) Zane: All I know is that he doesn't creep me out as much as Okinar did.
[Sun Jul 22 03:39:14 2007] : (168) Morti: Great.. now Morti can't sleep
[Sun Jul 22 03:39:39 2007] : (167) Donovan: He's got good instincts though. When someone shoots at you, you run.
[Sun Jul 22 03:40:07 2007] : (170) Zane: I'm kinda amazed that he stopped just because Atross yelled to him, but it's great that he did.
[Sun Jul 22 03:40:28 2007] : (167) Donovan: He heard murderer and became intrigued, of course.
[Sun Jul 22 03:40:57 2007] : (170) Zane: true.
[Sun Jul 22 03:41:21 2007] : (167) Donovan: Hope Daelan can pick up the trail again next week
[Sun Jul 22 03:41:22 2007] : (168) Morti: I know I always stop to find out what's going on after a group that just fired on me screams about a murderer
[Sun Jul 22 03:41:40 2007] : (167) Donovan: Unless you're the murderer
[Sun Jul 22 03:42:00 2007] : (168) Morti: Unless.. there's more than one murderer
[Sun Jul 22 03:42:34 2007] : (167) Donovan: Well you know what happens if you go off alone when a murderer is on the loose.
[Sun Jul 22 03:42:41 2007] : (172) DM: heh
[Sun Jul 22 03:42:48 2007] : (168) Morti: Like that Twilight Zone Episode about the martian who hides out in a dinner, and then finds out that the guy running the diner was an alien who was planning an invasion too
[Sun Jul 22 03:43:27 2007] : (170) Zane: Well - you don't serve the god of death. That's why Thom phrased his statement the way he did - this guy is causing death before it is supposed to happen, thus going against Arawn's desires. :-)
[Sun Jul 22 03:43:38 2007] : (167) Donovan: Sometimes i aim for twilight zone.
[Sun Jul 22 03:44:41 2007] : (170) Zane: Hopefully DJ can get his net working by next week. Of course, we still need Daelan around...
[Sun Jul 22 03:44:44 2007] : (172) DM: yep
[Sun Jul 22 03:44:56 2007] : (172) DM: you guys do understand what's going on right?
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:06 2007] : (167) Donovan: Not a bit =P
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:10 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: oh?
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:20 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: well Daelan is going to be forced to make a decision soon
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:25 2007] : (167) Donovan: I know exactly *what's* going on. But I'll be damned if I can guess what's going on.
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:33 2007] : (170) Zane: Today was all a dream to Daelan. The real us are still frozen in time while all this occurs, and we will remember none of it.
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:36 2007] : (168) Morti: Boxers or Briefs..?
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:39 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: heh
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:51 2007] : (168) Morti: Chicken or Fish...?
[Sun Jul 22 03:45:58 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: change or static
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:02 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: oh well
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:03 2007] : (170) Zane: If the decision is to shoot or talk, you know he's going to shoot.
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:08 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: there's a surprise at the end if he passes
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:22 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: and that's all I'm going to say about that
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:34 2007] : (167) Donovan: And if he fails?
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:36 2007] : (170) Zane: and does he get a big smack upside the head from the elven gods if he doesn't pass?
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:36 2007] : (168) Morti: Special guest appearance by Dick Clark?
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:53 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: well it won't be something he'll expect either
[Sun Jul 22 03:46:59 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: no, Tom Jones
[Sun Jul 22 03:47:05 2007] : (170) Zane: woo hoo! :-)
[Sun Jul 22 03:48:09 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: ok I'll see you guys all next week
[Sun Jul 22 03:48:16 2007] : (168) Morti: G'nite
[Sun Jul 22 03:48:17 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: and i have another bob
[Sun Jul 22 03:48:18 2007] : (170) Zane: alrighty.
[Sun Jul 22 03:48:19 2007] : (172) TaliesinNYC: later
[Sun Jul 22 03:48:28 2007] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Jul 22 03:48:29 2007] : Game disconnected!


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms