Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
4 users online
1 Registered
0 Hidden
3 Guests
Registered Users: Vomirweild


Back to Damrosil Logs
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:02 2007] : Moving to room 'Damrosil'

[Sat Jun 16 22:33:02 2007] : Moving to room 'Damrosil'..
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:02 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC (enter): 22:33
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:02 2007] : Server Administrator->
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:09 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of GM to (167) TaliesinNYC...
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:10 2007] : (166) Lunauc (enter): 22:33
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:14 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (166) Lunauc...
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:20 2007] : (166) Lunauc: evenin' Stash
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:25 2007] : (162) Zane (enter): 22:33
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:33 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (162) Zane...
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:36 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: y0
[Sat Jun 16 22:33:55 2007] : (162) Zane: Hey hey. Glad to see you.
[Sat Jun 16 22:34:12 2007] : Invalid sound file!
[Sat Jun 16 22:34:27 2007] : (161) Donovan (enter): 22:34
[Sat Jun 16 22:34:28 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: hopefully the others will see that we're here
[Sat Jun 16 22:34:32 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (161) Donovan...
[Sat Jun 16 22:35:33 2007] : (162) Zane: They should. I know Daelan was there, but I hadn't seen any word from DJ out there
[Sat Jun 16 22:35:45 2007] : (166) Lunauc: probably both afk
[Sat Jun 16 22:35:55 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: remind me what was going on last time?
[Sat Jun 16 22:36:03 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: I think it was that cloud island or something?
[Sat Jun 16 22:36:16 2007] : (146) Dj Gilcrease (enter): 22:36
[Sat Jun 16 22:36:26 2007] : (162) Zane: uhh... yeah - we had just gotten up to the cloud and were in the middle of battle.
[Sat Jun 16 22:36:28 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: I'm probably going to scrap that instead and go another route actually
[Sat Jun 16 22:36:38 2007] : (166) Lunauc: .... which characters are we talking about?
[Sat Jun 16 22:36:41 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: Sat
[Sat Jun 16 22:36:55 2007] : (166) Lunauc: which sat chars?
[Sat Jun 16 22:36:58 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: Damrosil
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:02 2007] : (162) Zane: Dam chars, not MelNeth
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:03 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (146) Dj Gilcrease...
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:07 2007] : (166) Lunauc: ok
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:12 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: hm
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:19 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: there's a danger of getting offtrack
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:23 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: like I should talk
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:47 2007] : (146) Dj Gilcrease: (( AFK for a smoke ))
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:52 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: anyway, you were going to Nith'Tar Valon to drop Rhian off right?
[Sat Jun 16 22:37:58 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: and then to Caer and then to Inverness
[Sat Jun 16 22:38:04 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: so a retconn is in order
[Sat Jun 16 22:38:12 2007] : (166) Lunauc: What about the cloud giants?
[Sat Jun 16 22:38:13 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: let's start when Daelan gets here
[Sat Jun 16 22:38:22 2007] : ** (167) TaliesinNYC waves a magic wand and that never happened **
[Sat Jun 16 22:38:49 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: give me a sec
[Sat Jun 16 22:38:55 2007] : Invalid sound file!
[Sat Jun 16 22:39:08 2007] : ** (162) Thom wakes up from yet another dream involving the entire party. "Not again..." **
[Sat Jun 16 22:39:11 2007] : (166) Lunauc: Hmmm.. could you also wave a magic wand and let me do Morti's level conversions in an instant?! ^_^
[Sat Jun 16 22:40:21 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: hum?
[Sat Jun 16 22:40:23 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: what?
[Sat Jun 16 22:40:34 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: it's easy, it wasn't a dream because it never happened
[Sat Jun 16 22:41:07 2007] : (166) Lunauc: So.. where are we now then?
[Sat Jun 16 22:41:11 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: I'm dissatisfied with that story arc
[Sat Jun 16 22:41:21 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: I have to check the logs
[Sat Jun 16 22:41:23 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: brb
[Sat Jun 16 22:41:33 2007] : (162) Zane: yeah - I was just trying to be funny - referencing the time after meeting the WoT that we were preparing to go into an underground dungeon, but suddenly it was a dream and never happened.
[Sat Jun 16 22:41:34 2007] : (166) Lunauc: And did we still have a carriage?
[Sat Jun 16 22:41:53 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: that's a good question
[Sat Jun 16 22:42:14 2007] : (162) Zane: after we left Pelham - no.
[Sat Jun 16 22:42:36 2007] : (166) Lunauc: And why do NPC's always sit back and watch us get killed?
[Sat Jun 16 22:42:53 2007] : (162) Zane: At least - that was the way it was. Since we teleported to Pelham, we couldn't bring it with us.
[Sat Jun 16 22:43:03 2007] : (166) Lunauc: If they're so mighty, don't they have better things to do? Not that our suffering isn't amusing.
[Sat Jun 16 22:43:15 2007] : (163) Daelan (enter): 22:43
[Sat Jun 16 22:43:39 2007] : (162) Zane: there's the last one.
[Sat Jun 16 22:44:10 2007] : (166) Lunauc: And if I invest in a company which is set to go big in the future here in the past, will Morti be super rich when we get back to the future?
[Sat Jun 16 22:44:13 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: ok
[Sat Jun 16 22:44:20 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: you're in the clearing after you return from Greece
[Sat Jun 16 22:44:29 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: the cloud giants and all that stuff never happened
[Sat Jun 16 22:44:40 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: so we can sort of erase the events of the last log and a half
[Sat Jun 16 22:44:47 2007] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (163) Daelan...
[Sat Jun 16 22:45:08 2007] : (166) Lunauc: Are property cost lower in this era, to buy a homefront cheap now, leave plans for construction of a castle, which I xcan live in 30 yrs in the future, when it is complete?
[Sat Jun 16 22:46:06 2007] : (161) Donovan: I'm going to assemble a pizza really fast.
[Sat Jun 16 22:47:18 2007] : (166) Lunauc: we still earn conceptual xp for that lost log and a half, right? 0.o
[Sat Jun 16 22:47:24 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: It's the morning of the day after your return from ancient Greece.
[Sat Jun 16 22:47:32 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: nope
[Sat Jun 16 22:47:42 2007] : (166) Lunauc: drat
[Sat Jun 16 22:48:57 2007] : ** (166) Morti sits going through his books, an early riser, as usual. **
[Sat Jun 16 22:49:49 2007] : (172) Cygnus (enter): 22:49
[Sat Jun 16 22:50:54 2007] : (172) Cygnus (exit): 22:50
[Sat Jun 16 22:51:49 2007] : (166) Morti: ...
[Sat Jun 16 22:52:35 2007] : ** (166) Morti looks over the others, apparently comatose, and wonders if he should ty to wake them. **
[Sat Jun 16 22:54:25 2007] : (167) DM: All is quiet in the clearing. And peaceful. No cyclopses greet you, and all your equipment is intact.
[Sat Jun 16 22:54:47 2007] : ** (166) Morti takes a break from his studies, eventually, and gets out his fiddle, to play some "waking up" music **
[Sat Jun 16 22:54:48 2007] : (167) DM: The sun shines brightly and birds sing in the trees. It is truly a glorious day.
[Sat Jun 16 22:54:53 2007] : ** (162) Thom wakes in the morning with a start, taking the sights in before calming down. **
[Sat Jun 16 22:54:58 2007] : ** (163) Daelan enters the camp as the sun rises,stirs the embers in the fire as he waits for the others to wake. **
[Sat Jun 16 22:55:00 2007] : (166) Morti: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
[Sat Jun 16 22:55:31 2007] : (166) Morti: (and plays the most masterful rendition of the Folgers Coffee Theme music ever!)
[Sat Jun 16 22:55:33 2007] : ** (161) Atross rises with a yawn. "Feels like I slept for days. Probably needed it too." **
[Sat Jun 16 22:55:41 2007] : (163) Daelan: " You are getting better at that Morti,it is not so displeasing as it once was."
[Sat Jun 16 22:55:55 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens looks around to figure out what direction they need to travel to get to Nith' Tar Valon **
[Sat Jun 16 22:56:04 2007] : (162) Thom: (( so, has Rhian given her talk about the different groups of sisters and such? ))
[Sat Jun 16 22:56:13 2007] : (166) Morti: :Grins to Daelan through his scarf: "Thank you."
[Sat Jun 16 22:58:06 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Better to wake the Edan pleasantly than to wake them with the screeching you once produced."
[Sat Jun 16 22:58:32 2007] : (166) Morti: :cringes a bit: "R-right.."
[Sat Jun 16 22:58:37 2007] : (167) DM: ((yes
[Sat Jun 16 22:58:40 2007] : (167) DM: ((yes))
[Sat Jun 16 23:00:06 2007] : ** (162) Thom rises up and shakes some cobwebs from his head. He looks around as if reminding himself what is happening. "That was you Morti? Well played. I didn't recogonize it at first either" he says, with a smirk. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:00:38 2007] : (166) Morti: :groans, muttering under his breath: "Am I really that bad...?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:00:52 2007] : (162) Thom: "Only sometimes Morti, only sometimes."
[Sat Jun 16 23:01:05 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens packs his belongings and prepares to head out "So we heading to Nith'Tar Valon to drop Rhian off before heading to Dagda's Thumb right?" **
[Sat Jun 16 23:01:09 2007] : (166) Morti: :hangs his head:
[Sat Jun 16 23:01:50 2007] : (162) Thom: "Yep, that sounds best to me."
[Sat Jun 16 23:02:27 2007] : ** (162) Thom pats Morti on the back. "Relax Morti. You still play better than I ever could." **
[Sat Jun 16 23:03:14 2007] : ** (166) Morti gives a brief nod, and stowes away his fiddle and gathers up his books, getting ready to move out. "How much longer will it take to reach the city?" **
[Sat Jun 16 23:03:41 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Jun 16 23:03:41 2007] : (163) Daelan: (whispering): how long will it take to reach the city?
[Sat Jun 16 23:03:53 2007] : (162) Thom: (( ok, finally found my place in the logs... We haven't decided to meet with the elves yet, have we? we still have to figure out how to get to Tar Valon, right? ))
[Sat Jun 16 23:03:55 2007] : ** (163) Daelan looks up at the morning sky **
[Sat Jun 16 23:06:07 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): ((about a week on horseback, perhaps double that on foot))
[Sat Jun 16 23:06:35 2007] : (167) DM: ((you haven't crossed through Lalvensalenil yet, correct))
[Sat Jun 16 23:07:11 2007] : (163) Daelan: " A week or more Morti."
[Sat Jun 16 23:07:53 2007] : (162) Thom: "Another week, huh? Well, we had best get moving then." Thom packs his few items up and throws his pack on, making sure the straps are nice and tight.
[Sat Jun 16 23:08:04 2007] : (166) Morti: :groans: "Wish I knew how to teleport long distance."
[Sat Jun 16 23:08:46 2007] : (161) Atross: "Flying would be nice, for that matter."
[Sat Jun 16 23:08:48 2007] : (162) Thom: "Good point. Drenla, could you do that like you did to get us to Pelham?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:08:51 2007] : ** (161) Atross packs up, ready to move out. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:08:53 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens heads off as soon as people are ready "That would take half the fun out of the journy" **
[Sat Jun 16 23:08:57 2007] : (163) Daelan: (whispering): are our horses with us? or are we on foot?
[Sat Jun 16 23:09:24 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Such would require powerful magicka that I do not have access to at this time."
[Sat Jun 16 23:09:49 2007] : (167) Drenla: "From studying a few maps, we seem to have three options."
[Sat Jun 16 23:10:09 2007] : (162) Thom: "Maybe Sevis, but time is still an issue. And we have no idea just how much time was or wasn't used in that other world."
[Sat Jun 16 23:10:56 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Jun 16 23:10:57 2007] : (162) Zane: (whispering): Do we still have the +5 to all rolls from the goddess?
[Sat Jun 16 23:11:29 2007] : (167) Drenla: "We can proceed to the northeast, as the road we are on runs straight to Felanost, the gate town at the foot of the Bridge of Light which leads to Nith'Tar Valon. This will take us through the elven forest of Lalvensalenil however, and the elves who live within do not take kindly to strangers."
[Sat Jun 16 23:11:35 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens shrugs "I could always call the Black Drake who owes me a favor and see how many of us she could fly there." **
[Sat Jun 16 23:12:26 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "But I dont realy want to waste such a favor on the minor issue."
[Sat Jun 16 23:12:37 2007] : (162) Thom: "And the rest that she could not carry? I would not put it past her to carry a few of us and call that her favor - seperating us.
[Sat Jun 16 23:12:50 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Or we could take a route to the southeast and travel to the coast, then arrange for transport by boat. A slightly longer route but depending on your outlook, safer. The third option involves magicka but is somewhat more dangerous."
[Sat Jun 16 23:13:23 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): they should be (check with Zane first)
[Sat Jun 16 23:13:29 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yes
[Sat Jun 16 23:13:46 2007] : (166) Morti: :raises a brow: "Dangerous how?" :asking of the Magick route:
[Sat Jun 16 23:13:51 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "Coast? Isnt Nith'Tar Valon inland? I didnt study the maps heavily but I seem to remember it being inland."
[Sat Jun 16 23:13:57 2007] : (162) Thom: "So it's either the elven forest, a longer and more expensive trip, or dangerous magic. Wow, have I mentioned how much I love the options this group ends up with?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:14:04 2007] : (163) Daelan: " I would rather travel the way past my brethern.''
[Sat Jun 16 23:14:08 2007] : (167) Drenla: "The third option will cut short our travel time by a space of a week. It involves using a sla-mori, which I have ascertained is near here."
[Sat Jun 16 23:14:34 2007] : (166) Morti: "Sla-mori sounds fun."
[Sat Jun 16 23:14:41 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "The third option sound interesting."
[Sat Jun 16 23:15:04 2007] : (162) Thom: "Yes Daelan, but as Daelan said - they wouldn't be happy to see the rest of us, would they?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:15:09 2007] : (161) Atross: "Hmm, fast and dangerous."
[Sat Jun 16 23:15:16 2007] : (162) Thom: (( *as Drenla said... ))
[Sat Jun 16 23:15:51 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Sla-mori is elven for 'waygate'. This involves negotiating a dungeon that surrounds a gate, activating the magicka that holds the gate shut and defeating what guardians may lie within. Travel should be instantaneous however."
[Sat Jun 16 23:16:13 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Well Atross could speak in your favor as would I. But I shall follow the path that is placed before me."
[Sat Jun 16 23:16:46 2007] : (161) Atross: "A friendly greeting from the Quessir could still cost us some time."
[Sat Jun 16 23:17:31 2007] : (166) Morti: :raises the creased cloth brow of his mask, as he timidly suggests: "Well.. I would really like to see a Sla-mori work."
[Sat Jun 16 23:17:52 2007] : (162) Thom: "Drenal, are you sure that the magicka of this gate can be activated by us?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:17:58 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "I agree with Morti on this one."
[Sat Jun 16 23:18:13 2007] : (163) Daelan: " There is a Sla-mori around,I thought all were on Quessir land."
[Sat Jun 16 23:19:22 2007] : (161) Atross: "Were, Daelan."
[Sat Jun 16 23:19:53 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Am I sure? No, I am not."
[Sat Jun 16 23:20:03 2007] : (167) Drenla: "I merely present it as an option."
[Sat Jun 16 23:21:06 2007] : ** (162) Thom thinks for a moment, listening to everyone's responses. "Well, the only way we can find out is to actually try, isn't it?" Thom smiles, "I say let's try this gate out as well." **
[Sat Jun 16 23:22:46 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "Good, just point the direction Drenla and lets be off."
[Sat Jun 16 23:23:38 2007] : (163) Daelan: " The option the involved meeting the ones who may or may not like meeting you Atross,the meeting of the Quessir,it is through them will you get to the Sla-mori."
[Sat Jun 16 23:24:33 2007] : (166) Morti: :smiles to Dael: "That's okay. I'd love to meet them. Do you think we'll get to see an elven village?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:25:45 2007] : (162) Thom: "So, we have to... work with the elves to use the gates as well?
[Sat Jun 16 23:26:21 2007] : (167) Drenla: "As sla-mori are a magicka born of the star elves, I doubt it." (dryly)
[Sat Jun 16 23:27:11 2007] : (163) Daelan: " I can not say Thom,it depends on how you are greeted,Atross do you still have that arrow with the runes on it?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:27:12 2007] : (167) Drenla: "The history of this land is lost to most Men, but there are incidences amongst the People that even the People are not eager to relive."
[Sat Jun 16 23:28:18 2007] : (161) Atross: "Indeed I do."
[Sat Jun 16 23:28:25 2007] : (162) Thom: "Well, the sooner we get moving, the sooner we can finish this quest to save the world, right? So - let's get moving."
[Sat Jun 16 23:30:02 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Keep it close and in the open,when we ride into Quessir lands they will see us long before we see them."
[Sat Jun 16 23:30:15 2007] : (166) Morti: "Right!":Hops up and goes to ready his mount. Apparently all this talk of magical gates, elves and mysteries have him in a good mood.
[Sat Jun 16 23:31:06 2007] : ** (162) Thom mounts up as well. "Care to lead the way Drenla?" **
[Sat Jun 16 23:31:53 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens takes the rear guard on foot **
[Sat Jun 16 23:32:25 2007] : ** (161) Atross mounts up as well, ready to leave with the totemic arrow close at hand. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:32:30 2007] : ** (163) Daelan easily hops onto the back of his horse,his bow still clutched in his hand as he guides the horse with his knees. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:34:05 2007] : (161) Atross: "Now that you mention them though, I do wonder how the elen'Quessir are doing at this time."
[Sat Jun 16 23:34:34 2007] : ** (167) Drenla glances at Daelan before continuing. "Long before the Irith-elal settled these woods, this land was the domain of the star elves who wrested these forests from the emerald drakes that roamed the world. Much blood had been shed in the fighting. The sla-mori were built to ensure the memory of the fallen and also as a practical way to travel long distances." **
[Sat Jun 16 23:36:07 2007] : ** (163) Daelan glances at Drenla,his jaw clenching and un-clenching," I see you know the history." **
[Sat Jun 16 23:36:15 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Even the Highborn are mortal, so in their wisdom, they saw that they would not hold sway over these woods for all time. To ensure that only those fit or were worthy of using their magicka, they constructed great tombs and halls within the earth to test those who would come after or seek the power of their magicka, for good or ill."
[Sat Jun 16 23:36:18 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "Interesting. I wonder if there are still Emerald Drakes in the area."
[Sat Jun 16 23:37:09 2007] : ** (166) Morti listens intently to Drenla's history lesson. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:37:19 2007] : (167) Drenla: "They also hid the way to each sla-mori, that only those wise in the way of elven lore might find them."
[Sat Jun 16 23:37:30 2007] : ** (167) Drenla tests the ground with his staff every so often. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:38:35 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Not all sla-mori are below ground. Some are very much above ground. Some, such as the one I have ascertained lies near, are high above ground."
[Sat Jun 16 23:38:44 2007] : ** (162) Thom follows Drenla, keeping an eye around them. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:38:47 2007] : ** (167) Drenla says this with a mysterious smile on his face. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:40:01 2007] : ** (162) Thom cast a sideways glance at Drenla. "I'm sure you are hinting at this, so I'll ask. If it's high above ground, why are you testing the ground itself?" **
[Sat Jun 16 23:41:07 2007] : (167) Drenla: "In some instances, even the star elves, the Thon-elal, though they number amongst the first of Andurin and thus possess much in the way of potent magicka, even they do not possess such mighty magicka as Earthsinging or chaos-shaping. Such magicka is entirely the domain of the drakkari. Drake magicka."
[Sat Jun 16 23:41:54 2007] : (166) Morti: "Drake magicka...?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:41:56 2007] : ** (167) Drenla continually tests the ground with his staff every so often. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:43:12 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Magicka beyond mortal ken. Earthsinging is the Art of causing the land and the rock, the bones of the world to become what you wish. Chaos-shaping is the Art of weaving strands of the ether to shape the nature of your spells."
[Sat Jun 16 23:43:37 2007] : (166) Morti: "Amazing..."
[Sat Jun 16 23:43:47 2007] : (166) Morti: "So, what are you doing now?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:43:56 2007] : (167) Drenla: "From the magicka of the drakes, the Sidhe learned their spells, and from thence, to the elves and the other mortal races of Andurin. So it is said."
[Sat Jun 16 23:44:19 2007] : ** (162) Thom mutters, "And I thought the d'Amberville's were into magickas..." **
[Sat Jun 16 23:45:21 2007] : ** (167) Drenla tests the ground with his staff and smiles slightly. "Looking for a waypost. As I said, the Thon-elal hid the road to their sla-mori well so that those with eyes who looked but did not see could not accidentally stumble upon their gifts." **
[Sat Jun 16 23:45:36 2007] : (166) Morti: :looks to Thom: "Hmm.. Magicka is an immense world.. things like this reminds me just how much I still have to learn."
[Sat Jun 16 23:46:01 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Ah. Here."
[Sat Jun 16 23:46:06 2007] : ** (162) Thom suddenly shivers slightly. "Yeah..." **
[Sat Jun 16 23:46:45 2007] : ** (167) Drenla taps the base of a nearby rowan tree with his staff a few times. There is a soft click as a section of bark sinks in and begins to glow a soft green light. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:47:05 2007] : (166) Morti: :looks suddenly to Drenla: "You found it, Mast-uh.. Magus..?"
[Sat Jun 16 23:47:23 2007] : (167) Drenla: "If you look closely, you will see a rune embedded in the trunk that directs your way through the trees. A sort of a hidden road if you will."
[Sat Jun 16 23:47:36 2007] : ** (166) Morti hurries over to see what Drenla has discovered **
[Sat Jun 16 23:47:58 2007] : (162) Zane: (whispering): the shiver is because Thom just had a very bad thought. Highkeep has virtually no magic. Thom has seen much magic since then, and now learns that it is only the very tip of possible magic. Thus, he thinks for a moment that maybe it is better to not have so much magic available freely. He then realized that meant he was agree with the Tempest - and thus the shiver.
[Sat Jun 16 23:47:59 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Impressive."
[Sat Jun 16 23:48:06 2007] : (167) Drenla: "The Irith-elal do not use such power, for theirs is the way of the leaf, as Daelan will tell you."
[Sat Jun 16 23:48:33 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): heh
[Sat Jun 16 23:48:51 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens roams side to side doing some scouting as they travel, but stops while they are investigating the rune marked tree **
[Sat Jun 16 23:48:58 2007] : ** (167) Rhian Sedai takes this all in as she listens to Drenla speak. " **
[Sat Jun 16 23:49:01 2007] : (166) Morti: "Wow.. You sure know a lot about elven ways."
[Sat Jun 16 23:49:34 2007] : ** (162) Thom lets those more versed study these runes and determine the way. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:49:41 2007] : (167) Drenla: "In my youth, I spent a great deal of time amongst the People as I travelled the land. Ays, even the Green Isle of Feandoril."
[Sat Jun 16 23:50:40 2007] : (166) Morti: "That must have been exciting.":grins: "I'd like to go on a trip purely for study one day."
[Sat Jun 16 23:50:50 2007] : (167) DM: After a few seconds, every so often after a few feet, the way forward is marked by a soft green glow in the forest around you.
[Sat Jun 16 23:50:56 2007] : (163) Daelan: (whispering): I thought no human had ever set foot on the green isle.
[Sat Jun 16 23:51:42 2007] : (167) Drenla: "As long as you keep to the boundaries of the path marked by the runes, you should not lose your way. I think the sla-mori lies within a day's travel, if I am not mistaken."
[Sat Jun 16 23:51:56 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): so you thought
[Sat Jun 16 23:52:24 2007] : ** (162) Thom sticks near the middle or the group, following Drenla's lead. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:52:53 2007] : ** (166) Morti follows the path with the others, stopping every once in a while to stoop down and examine the crafting of the runes curiously. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:52:56 2007] : (163) Daelan: " You must be of great age Human for none have set foot on the Green Isle in many a year.''
[Sat Jun 16 23:53:12 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens stops is side to side scouting to make sure he does not get lost **
[Sat Jun 16 23:53:26 2007] : (161) Atross: "I'm guessing this isn't going to be a straight path. Onward then."
[Sat Jun 16 23:55:49 2007] : (167) Drenla: "I have seen much, it is true."
[Sat Jun 16 23:57:35 2007] : (163) Daelan: " I would have said you spoke falsely,but your words ring true to my ears."
[Sat Jun 16 23:57:41 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, there is a statue not far from where you are. it's overgrown with weeds -- jasmine and snapdragon. It lies off to the side of the rune-marked path.
[Sat Jun 16 23:58:44 2007] : (167) Drenla: "I came at the invitation of a member of the Circle of Stars. It was a great honor."
[Sat Jun 16 23:58:59 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "There's a statues not far off the path, I am gona check it out."
[Sat Jun 16 23:59:08 2007] : ** (167) Drenla smiles at the memory. **
[Sat Jun 16 23:59:24 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens heads over to check out the statue **

[Sun Jun 17 00:00:16 2007] : (166) Morti: "Hm?" :noticing Sevis wandering off, he calls out: "Aren't we suppose to stay on the path?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:00:21 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Yes it would be for a Human. To see things no mortal has ever seen,not to mention the books,the arts and crafts and the stories."
[Sun Jun 17 00:00:25 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, It appears to be an armored star elf, head thrown back as if in supplication, arms stretched out and hands upturned as if to receive something. The statue is quite lifelike. It appears as if the statue would have held something in the past but whatever it is, is not here now.
[Sun Jun 17 00:01:35 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens clears the weeds away from the statue "Daelan or Drenla you might wana see this." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:01:39 2007] : ** (162) Thom remains where Sevis leaves the path, hoping that doing so will help the man find his way back. "We better not have to start all over again." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:02:22 2007] : ** (166) Morti curiously wanders after the monk to see what he's found **
[Sun Jun 17 00:02:27 2007] : ** (163) Daelan steps off the path and walks over to Sevis. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:03:51 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "I dont know much about elves or this world, or any other for that matter. But this looks a little more life like then a normal statue"
[Sun Jun 17 00:04:42 2007] : ** (161) Atross waits on the path with Thom, but watches the investigation nonetheless. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:05:55 2007] : (167) DM: It appears to be a stone statue of an armored star elf, head thrown back as if in supplication. His arms are stretched out and hands upturned as if to receive something. The statue is quite lifelike. It appears as if the statue would have held something in the past.
[Sun Jun 17 00:06:59 2007] : (163) Daelan: (whispering): from the way his hands are set can I tell what he may have held at one time?
[Sun Jun 17 00:07:06 2007] : ** (162) Thom looks over at Atross, "There always seems to be some side item with this quest." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:07:10 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): a sword or a staff
[Sun Jun 17 00:07:11 2007] : ** (163) Daelan studies the statue. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:07:57 2007] : ** (166) Morti eyes the statue, noting the spacing of the hands, to determine approximate size of what it held. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:08:29 2007] : (163) Daelan: " He was recieving a boon from his god,either a staff or sword. I can not tell which,but whatever it was,it has long been removed.'
[Sun Jun 17 00:08:39 2007] : (162) Zane: (whispering): can we hear what is being said from the path?
[Sun Jun 17 00:09:32 2007] : (166) Morti: "Hmm.. a staff..?" :glances at his staff a moment, before lifting it up and placing it in the statue's hands.
[Sun Jun 17 00:10:22 2007] : ** (166) Morti then backs away, watching the statue, as if he expects something to happen, waiting a moment before asking Dael: "Now what?" **
[Sun Jun 17 00:10:54 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): yes
[Sun Jun 17 00:10:59 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): but faintly
[Sun Jun 17 00:11:22 2007] : (162) Zane: (whispering): good enough.
[Sun Jun 17 00:11:24 2007] : (167) DM: The staff becomes part of the statue.
[Sun Jun 17 00:11:53 2007] : ** (163) Daelan watches the staff become part of the statue. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:12:00 2007] : (166) Morti: "WOW!"
[Sun Jun 17 00:12:05 2007] : ** (163) Daelan then looks at Morti. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:12:23 2007] : (161) Atross: "Ok. Now what does that mean?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:12:23 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Is that what you wished?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:12:34 2007] : (167) DM: A deep, sonorous voice intones, "My thanks, stranger. Receive a boon and know that the hour has come as foretold. What you seek is above. Say, 'I mourn for Annoras' and step through the unbroken arch. I bid you peace."
[Sun Jun 17 00:12:39 2007] : ** (166) Morti doesn't seem to mind losing his staff, if he got to watch it turn to stone in an instant. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:13:01 2007] : (162) Thom: "No idea. But if Morti sounds happy and the rest aren't reaching for weapons, then nothing too bad, I hope."
[Sun Jun 17 00:13:21 2007] : (166) Morti: :to Drenla "Is that a good thing?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:13:49 2007] : ** (167) Drenla is a bit astonished. "Annoras. I have not heard that name spoken in many years." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:13:59 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "Who is Annoras? Didnt Drenla say the Sla-Mori were tomb, maybe whever her or she is it the one burried in this one."
[Sun Jun 17 00:14:08 2007] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sun Jun 17 00:14:08 2007] : (166) Lunauc: (whispering): history check for annoras
[Sun Jun 17 00:14:21 2007] : ** (163) Daelan looks shocked at hearing the name,then quickly turns away **
[Sun Jun 17 00:14:24 2007] : (166) Morti: Knowledge: History Skill Check: [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10)
[Sun Jun 17 00:15:06 2007] : ** (167) Rhian Sedai raises her eyebrows at mention of the name. "Annoras is the name of a long-dead star elven hero who was one of the last star elves to make peace with their green elven brethren before the Sundering, before the War of the Black Trees." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:16:00 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens looks for an arch before repeating what the statue said "I mourn for Annoras" **
[Sun Jun 17 00:16:26 2007] : (166) Morti: :To Rhian: "So, he was a peacemaker then?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:16:32 2007] : ** (162) Thom looks to Drenla and Rhian. "So, does that mena we should go meet up with the others then?" **
[Sun Jun 17 00:16:34 2007] : (166) Morti: "Sounds nice."
[Sun Jun 17 00:17:04 2007] : (162) Thom: (( since only Daelan, Morti, and Sevis went to the statue ))
[Sun Jun 17 00:18:29 2007] : (167) Rhian Sedai: "He was a peacemaker who could not bring together the people he loved."
[Sun Jun 17 00:19:30 2007] : (166) Morti: :hangs his head: "I hope he rests peacefully at least then."
[Sun Jun 17 00:20:08 2007] : (166) Morti: (anything happen when sevis says thepassword?)
[Sun Jun 17 00:20:55 2007] : (167) Drenla: "It is a bit of a shock. There is a prophecy which states that 'The thrice anointed star will return as the seven stars are bound.' 'The thrice-anointed star' is a euphemism for Annoras."
[Sun Jun 17 00:21:08 2007] : (167) DM: (nope)
[Sun Jun 17 00:21:59 2007] : (166) Morti: "Oh..? And what are the seven stars?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:22:15 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens looks up into the trees to see if there is anything above **
[Sun Jun 17 00:23:36 2007] : (163) Daelan: (whispering): that would be the 7 elven nations right.
[Sun Jun 17 00:24:04 2007] : (167) DM: "I am not certain. The Throne of the Seven Stars is an obvious example, save that it currently remains empty. No king or queen has ruled over all the elves of Andurin for many a stellar year."
[Sun Jun 17 00:24:16 2007] : (167) DM: (Drenla said that, not me)
[Sun Jun 17 00:24:32 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): it could mean anything
[Sun Jun 17 00:24:44 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): the precise meaning has never been agreed upon
[Sun Jun 17 00:25:04 2007] : whispering to Dj Gilcrease, nothing
[Sun Jun 17 00:25:41 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Some say it is when all the Quessir come together under one flag."
[Sun Jun 17 00:26:20 2007] : (166) Morti: "Oh.. so the prophecy is that he will get another chance to unite them? That sounds hopeful."
[Sun Jun 17 00:27:39 2007] : ** (163) Daelan smiles at Morti," I have a better chance of mating with a Human than he does of uniting all the Quessir." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:27:56 2007] : (167) Rhian Sedai: "Or it could mean the Dragon Reborn."
[Sun Jun 17 00:28:14 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "Who?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:28:16 2007] : (167) Rhian Sedai: "Into the heart he thrusts his sword,
into the heart, to hold their hearts.
Who draws it out shall follow after,
What hand can grasp that fearful blade?

The north shall he tie to the east, and the west shall be bound to the south.
He shall slay his people with the sword of peace, and destroy them with the leaf.
He shall bind the seven stars to serve him.
He shall heal wounds of madness and reverse the tide against hope."

[Sun Jun 17 00:28:22 2007] : (166) Morti: :looks Dael over, before groaning: "So, there is no hope?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:29:03 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: (( AFK for a smoke ))
[Sun Jun 17 00:29:19 2007] : (167) DM: ((Rhian mentioned about the Dragon Reborn a couple of logs ago))
[Sun Jun 17 00:30:07 2007] : (162) Thom: "Ahh, him again. Well, unless this is the way to the slamori, why don't we keep moving?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:30:44 2007] : (161) Atross: "It's not that he'll get a chance to finally unite them, Morti, but that he will get to see them finally united, I believe."
[Sun Jun 17 00:31:12 2007] : (166) Morti: :nods to Atross: "Either way, it sounds like a good thing."
[Sun Jun 17 00:31:48 2007] : ** (166) Morti looks about the clearing for anything resembling an "unbroken arch"; perhaps well aligned tree branches **
[Sun Jun 17 00:32:23 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Except for the part where he slays his people with the sword of peace Morti."
[Sun Jun 17 00:32:50 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Ays, much travel remains before we come to the sla-mori itself."
[Sun Jun 17 00:33:07 2007] : (167) DM: (you're in a path in the woods. no clearing.)
[Sun Jun 17 00:33:11 2007] : (166) Morti: "Slay might be a euphamism.. it is the sword of peace after all."
[Sun Jun 17 00:34:36 2007] : (166) Morti: :sighs: "Right.. I suppose we should be going."
[Sun Jun 17 00:35:08 2007] : (163) Daelan: " And he destroys his people with a leaf. Either one does not sound all that appealing to me and my kind."
[Sun Jun 17 00:35:16 2007] : ** (162) Thom remains waiting on the main path for the others to return. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:36:25 2007] : ** (166) Morti steps before the statue, bows respectfully, and offers what he takes to be proper condolences, "I mourn forAnnoras." Then turns to head back to the path **
[Sun Jun 17 00:36:39 2007] : ** (163) Daelan heads back to where the others are waiting **
[Sun Jun 17 00:37:32 2007] : (167) DM: The rune-marked path continues deeper into the forest.
[Sun Jun 17 00:38:41 2007] : (167) DM: (gonna FF)
[Sun Jun 17 00:39:17 2007] : (162) Thom: (( sounds good ))
[Sun Jun 17 00:39:45 2007] : (167) DM: Time passes as you travel deeper into the forest of Lalvensalenil. Drenla carefully leads the way, occasionally stopping to test the ground with his staff as more runes light up with your approach, as you follow the strange path.
[Sun Jun 17 00:40:32 2007] : (167) DM: Your passing is uneventful, and yet it seems as if you can't shake a feeling of unease off, as if you're watched.
[Sun Jun 17 00:41:21 2007] : ** (162) Thom keeps casting glances up and all around the group as they travel. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:41:22 2007] : (167) DM: The trees eventually thin out, yet do not completely give way. Something can be seen through them though. Something large. Something majestic.
[Sun Jun 17 00:41:52 2007] : (167) DM: As for the forest sounds, a deep silence pervades your surroundings.
[Sun Jun 17 00:42:18 2007] : (167) DM: As if you were in a tomb.
[Sun Jun 17 00:42:40 2007] : (162) Thom: "I hate trees." Thom mutters.
[Sun Jun 17 00:42:58 2007] : ** (163) Daelan glances back at Thom **
[Sun Jun 17 00:43:03 2007] : (167) DM: The only sound that can be heard is the rustle of leaves as you pass by, the occasional broken twig, the flutter of branches against your robes, armor and skin.
[Sun Jun 17 00:43:14 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "You get used to them when you travel alot."
[Sun Jun 17 00:44:06 2007] : (162) Thom: "So you say. I still definately prefer city walls."
[Sun Jun 17 00:44:52 2007] : (163) Daelan: " How can you hate something that invokes no emotions Thom?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:45:15 2007] : (166) Morti: "i dunno.. it's really nice out here. in nature. The rustling of the leaves, the sounds of the creatures in the forests, the fresh air..."
[Sun Jun 17 00:45:29 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "It obviously invokes an emotion in him"
[Sun Jun 17 00:45:48 2007] : (161) Atross: "There don't seem to be many creatures in this forest, actually."
[Sun Jun 17 00:46:37 2007] : (162) Thom: "Invokes no emotion? The trees surround us, cutting off all lines of sight at varying and random angles. I wouldn't call knowing that we could be blindsided 'not invoking emotion'."
[Sun Jun 17 00:46:48 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens keeps his eye out for any more odd statues **
[Sun Jun 17 00:48:21 2007] : (163) Daelan: " I just do not understand how you can hate something that just merely exists,that would be like Atross saying he hates the rain,without the same emotion from the rain it is just a wasted emotion."
[Sun Jun 17 00:48:59 2007] : (162) Thom: "Well, wasted as though it may be - it still holds true."
[Sun Jun 17 00:49:21 2007] : (161) Atross: "He means that the forest doesn't care if you hate it or not. It just is."
[Sun Jun 17 00:50:05 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "True, but you can still hate something even if it could care less about your feelings."
[Sun Jun 17 00:50:35 2007] : ** (163) Daelan smiles at Thom," That is what I find intriquing about you Humans,you are so emotional." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:51:14 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "Emotions often keep you alive."
[Sun Jun 17 00:51:46 2007] : (163) Daelan: " More often than not,they get you killed just as fast Sevis."
[Sun Jun 17 00:52:10 2007] : (162) Thom: "So, you do find us intriquing. It may be that we find a female that finds you intriquing. And then you can have your human mate after all."
[Sun Jun 17 00:52:39 2007] : (161) Atross: "Stranger things may happen."
[Sun Jun 17 00:53:18 2007] : (163) Daelan: " I said intriquing,not umm what is the word,exciting that is the right word yes?"
[Sun Jun 17 00:54:17 2007] : ** (162) Thom laughs. "Intriguing is often enough for some females Daelan, trust me." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:54:34 2007] : ** (166) Morti remains quiet, the whole conversation apparently going over his inexperienced young head **
[Sun Jun 17 00:54:37 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "Money if often enough."
[Sun Jun 17 00:55:08 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Perhaps for you Humans,but for the Quessir,unless all our senses are enticed nothing happens."
[Sun Jun 17 00:56:17 2007] : (167) DM: The forest dramatically gives way to a large clearing -- and reveals a sight that is quite unexpected. High up above you, hovering -- no -- floating above a lake is a citadel carved or perhaps built upon an immense chunk of rock. It appears as if a castle is atop it. A stone structure can be seen at the far side of the lake. A shimmering gray forcefield, barely discernible, can be seen surrounding the structure.
[Sun Jun 17 00:56:24 2007] : (162) Thom: "Well, that's your loss then."
[Sun Jun 17 00:57:29 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Besides by the time we are done with our courting,the beauty of your female has withered with age."
[Sun Jun 17 00:57:29 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Behold. The sla-mori I spoke of earlier. The Tomb of Alathere."
[Sun Jun 17 00:58:00 2007] : ** (166) Morti goes wide-eyed at the sight of the floating structure. **
[Sun Jun 17 00:58:26 2007] : ** (162) Thom stops in his tracks as well. "Wow." **
[Sun Jun 17 00:58:57 2007] : (161) Atross: "That's truly an impressive tomb."
[Sun Jun 17 00:59:36 2007] : ** (163) Daelan stops in his tracks as well,even he is impressed by the magick involved. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:00:32 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens looks around, but does not stop until he almost runs into the others **
[Sun Jun 17 01:01:21 2007] : ** (166) Morti 's cloth mask smiles wide, "So, how do we get in? From that building on the other side of the lake?" **
[Sun Jun 17 01:01:49 2007] : ** (167) Rhian Sedai is similarly impressed. "There are limitations to what the Power can do. This is definitely one of them." **
[Sun Jun 17 01:03:07 2007] : (167) Drenla: "Perhaps. My knowledge is not so vast that I would know all of what might lie within. Alathere was a star elven magus who specialized in the art of teleportation. It was she who first conceived of the idea of constructing sla-mori."
[Sun Jun 17 01:04:17 2007] : (146) Sevis Goloens: "So this is the origional?"
[Sun Jun 17 01:04:25 2007] : (162) Thom: "Well, it appears that she was quite powerful indeed."
[Sun Jun 17 01:04:26 2007] : (166) Morti: "Wow.. wish I could have spoke to her.. Too bad I don't know how to travel time freely." :speaks as he is already leading his mount around the lake, excitment of discovery pushing him forward:
[Sun Jun 17 01:04:36 2007] : (167) Drenla: "One of the first, ays. One of the few above ground."
[Sun Jun 17 01:07:12 2007] : ** (162) Thom follows closely behind Morti. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:07:43 2007] : (167) DM: Several stone structures which lie in ruins can be seen at one end of the lake. The surface of the water is placid and unruffled. All is silent in the clearing. The majesty of the Tomb floating above you serves only to enhance the entire tableau.
[Sun Jun 17 01:08:15 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens follows Morti around the lake as well **
[Sun Jun 17 01:08:57 2007] : (167) DM: Perhaps two or three stone hovels once stood here. Also, a shattered arch.
[Sun Jun 17 01:09:08 2007] : (162) Thom: "This is nature. Nature where you can actually see things."
[Sun Jun 17 01:09:27 2007] : (167) DM: Several chunks of stone lie scattered about on the ground.
[Sun Jun 17 01:09:30 2007] : ** (163) Daelan follows along with the others. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:09:38 2007] : ** (166) Morti idly picks up a stone as he makes the trek around, tossing it in the stil waters, to see if it ripples **
[Sun Jun 17 01:09:45 2007] : (167) DM: (yep)
[Sun Jun 17 01:11:20 2007] : (163) Daelan: " Morti,perhaps it is best if you do not disturb that which has laid in peace for all these many year."
[Sun Jun 17 01:11:57 2007] : (166) Morti: "Sorry.. was just curious."
[Sun Jun 17 01:14:19 2007] : ** (162) Thom keeps an eye on the edge of the clearing, to watch for anything that might come out of the woods. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:14:51 2007] : ** (166) Morti walks about the ruins, pondering the placement of former houses and the condition of the broken arch. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:15:03 2007] : (162) Thom: (( smoke break. ))
[Sun Jun 17 01:15:12 2007] : (167) DM: All is as before. The only sound comes from yourselves. It's a bit unnerving.
[Sun Jun 17 01:15:59 2007] : (167) DM: It appears as if the arch is missing several sections, which if pieced together could repair it.
[Sun Jun 17 01:16:39 2007] : ** (166) Morti looks about the ground for the missing stones **
[Sun Jun 17 01:18:43 2007] : (163) Daelan: '' Great,a broken bridge and no bearded brother to be found.''
[Sun Jun 17 01:18:56 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): Take 20?
[Sun Jun 17 01:18:58 2007] : (161) Atross: "Well, we are going to need the whole arch. Did it just break from age though?"
[Sun Jun 17 01:19:15 2007] : (166) Lunauc: (whispering): sure
[Sun Jun 17 01:20:55 2007] : ** (161) Atross joins the search for the broken pieces. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:21:38 2007] : (167) DM: (it'll take some time)
[Sun Jun 17 01:21:46 2007] : (163) Daelan: '' Something tells me Atross that this bridge would not fall from old age.''
[Sun Jun 17 01:22:12 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens stands infront of the arch and repeats what the statue said "I mourn for Annoras" **
[Sun Jun 17 01:22:55 2007] : (167) DM: Nothing happens.
[Sun Jun 17 01:22:57 2007] : (162) Thom: (( is it a broken arch or bridge? ))
[Sun Jun 17 01:23:09 2007] : (167) DM: ((it's a shattered arch.))
[Sun Jun 17 01:23:16 2007] : (161) Atross: "That's not reassuring in this case, Daelan."
[Sun Jun 17 01:24:06 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens shrugs and starts looking around as well **
[Sun Jun 17 01:25:13 2007] : (163) Daelan: " I was not saying it to be reassuring Atross,I was merely stating the facts."
[Sun Jun 17 01:26:30 2007] : ** (166) Morti hums a little tune, as he plays jigsaw puzzle with stones to rebuild the arch **
[Sun Jun 17 01:26:34 2007] : (163) Daelan: " I have the feeling that when we repair the archway,whatever broke it is going to be waiting for us on the other side."
[Sun Jun 17 01:27:09 2007] : (162) Thom: "Then, we will be prepared for that. Of course, that's only if we can piece it back together."
[Sun Jun 17 01:27:39 2007] : ** (162) Thom moves over to Morti, offering his hands in helping move stones around. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:27:50 2007] : ** (163) Daelan moves around,scanning the ground,looking for any pieces that look like they belong to the archway. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:28:56 2007] : (167) DM: It takes some time, but eventually you manage to piece together a plaque that reads, "I wait and watch; he will not return. Alas, I mourn for Annoras."
[Sun Jun 17 01:30:02 2007] : (162) Thom: "Well, that sounds familiar."
[Sun Jun 17 01:30:58 2007] : ** (166) Morti anxiously moves before the archway, takes a moment to calm himself and bows to speak humbly, "I mourn for Annoras." **
[Sun Jun 17 01:32:28 2007] : (167) DM: Nothing happens.
[Sun Jun 17 01:32:50 2007] : (166) Morti: :groans and slumps: "Maybe it's busted after all."
[Sun Jun 17 01:33:22 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): just checking...did you fit the stones into place?
[Sun Jun 17 01:33:35 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): or did you assemble the plaque on the ground?
[Sun Jun 17 01:33:38 2007] : (167) TaliesinNYC: (whispering): its important
[Sun Jun 17 01:33:40 2007] : ** (146) Sevis Goloens steps though the arch as he repeats the phrase yet again **
[Sun Jun 17 01:33:50 2007] : (166) Lunauc: (whispering): we were rebuilding the arch
[Sun Jun 17 01:34:02 2007] : (167) DM: He disappears with a popping sound.
[Sun Jun 17 01:34:41 2007] : (162) Thom: "Well, I guess he figured it out."
[Sun Jun 17 01:34:57 2007] : ** (166) Morti hops up as Sevis goes bye-bye. Smacking himself in the head, he mutters, "Oh righ.. walk through." **
[Sun Jun 17 01:35:03 2007] : ** (162) Thom follows behind Sevis, saying 'I mourn for Annoras' as he steps though the arch. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:35:09 2007] : ** (166) Morti heads in after Sevis **
[Sun Jun 17 01:35:19 2007] : (161) Atross: "Just make sure you don't sneeze."
[Sun Jun 17 01:35:34 2007] : (167) DM: (and on that note, assuming Daelan follows, we'll stop since I didn't map the Tomb yet.)
[Sun Jun 17 01:35:51 2007] : (167) DM: (I do have a map in front of me but it's difficult for you to not know where you're going.)
[Sun Jun 17 01:36:21 2007] : (162) Thom: (( ok, sounds good. ))
[Sun Jun 17 01:36:34 2007] : ** (161) Atross passes through the arch, head bowed respectfully, announcing his own sorrow for the thrice annointed whatchamawhosit. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:36:39 2007] : ** (163) Daelan steps up after the rest have disappeared,repeats the words they spoke," I mourn for Annoras." **
[Sun Jun 17 01:36:53 2007] : ** (163) Daelan then steps forward. **
[Sun Jun 17 01:36:55 2007] : (162) Zane: (( Aww, Daelan cares.... ))
[Sun Jun 17 01:38:01 2007] : (163) Daelan: ( naw just don't want you all to be looting all the good elven items here)
[Sun Jun 17 01:38:34 2007] : (167) DM: lol
[Sun Jun 17 01:38:57 2007] : (167) DM: Drenla and Rhian follow.
[Sun Jun 17 01:39:58 2007] : (167) DM: And we'll continue from this point on next week. I should have a map by then.
[Sun Jun 17 01:40:10 2007] : (166) Morti: groovy
[Sun Jun 17 01:40:25 2007] : (163) Daelan: far out
[Sun Jun 17 01:40:30 2007] : (146) Dj Gilcrease: See yall next week
[Sun Jun 17 01:40:34 2007] : (167) DM: lol
[Sun Jun 17 01:40:37 2007] : (162) Zane: Sounds good. See yall then.
[Sun Jun 17 01:40:47 2007] : (167) DM: Daelan, you're part of the Damrosil e-mail list, right?
[Sun Jun 17 01:40:50 2007] : (167) DM: just checking
[Sun Jun 17 01:40:51 2007] : (163) Daelan: good game DM good to have you back
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:01 2007] : (163) Daelan: yep
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:04 2007] : (167) DM: coolio
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:05 2007] : (167) DM: laters
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:13 2007] : (162) Zane: Outta here.
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:14 2007] : (162) Zane (exit): 01:41
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:17 2007] : (163) Daelan: though when i tried to go there all I got was this strange list thing
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:33 2007] : (167) DM: its ok
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:45 2007] : (167) DM: DJ can help you if you have problems
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:57 2007] : Disconnecting from server...
[Sun Jun 17 01:41:58 2007] : Game disconnected!


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms