Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
3 users online
0 Registered
0 Hidden
3 Guests
Registered Users: None


Back to Damrosil Logs


Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(314) DM: (anyone need a recap?)
** (300) Dj Gilcrease looks up as the statue speaks then at Garret **
(314) DM: (guess not)
** (320) Daelan La'neral follows along behind the others,an arrow notched and ready. **
** (322) Helisandra moves back against a wall as the giant thing speaks. **
(314) DM: (for Daelan's and Elunthal's benefit, here's the room description for 2)
** (326) Elunthal places herself somewhere in the middle with her staff in hand **
(314) TaliesinNYC: A breathtaking ceiling of clear, arching glass sparkles in the sunlight overhead. The walls are made of smoky gray quartz and are tastefully adorned with golden tapestries, small statues and busts, and perfectly preserved paintings of different subjects. Several gilded doors lead out of this room, including a magnificent set of double doors, apparently made out of glass, in the opposite wall. Two suits of very unusual armor flank the double doors.

Suddenly, one of the armored forms speaks, its voice booming through the hall! "Who dares intrude in the keep of Irinia, Queen of Beauty and Mistress of the sorcerous arts?"

(319) Garret: :quirks brow: "Who the hell would she be?"
(300) Dj Gilcrease: whispers: "I though a male wizard ruled this place, Alsomething"
** (322) Helisandra glances around and skowls before drawing her hood tighter over her face to shield her eyes from the bright lights of the keep. **
(314) DM: ((OOC: the doors leading out of area 2 are as follows: double doors to area 6, door to corridor marked as 8, door to area 4, door to area 3, door to area 5, door to corridor opposite the corridor marked as area 8. Because of the map, it's not possible to see everything.))
(319) Garret: :shurgs to Tian: "Cross-dresser perhaps"
(314) DM: (Alarius)
(314) DM: (unless I say otherwise, all doors are smoky dark quartz.)
(322) Helisandra: (( so many doors to choose from.... ))
(300) Tian Keth: "We are here to save Alarius"
(319) Garret: (when all else fails, go right)
(320) Daelan La'neral: Halfspear Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [13,14] = (27)===> DMG: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
** (300) Tian Keth shrugs "Guess that wasnt the answer it wanted, anyone else want to try?" **
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( Sorry bout that)
** (326) Elunthal quietly sees what the leaders of the group will do **
** (319) Garret strolls away from the armor in disconcern, perusing the artworks for any corresponding themes as they get adjusted to their surroundings **
** (320) Daelan La'neral scans the floor looking for any recent tracks. **
** (300) Dj Gilcrease seeing noone else speaking up and no threat from the talking statues starts walking toward the dubble doors **
** (320) Daelan La'neral speaks softly," That is not a good idea." **
whispering to Garret, two matching tapestries of a great battle on a forested plain, a bronze bust of Llewellyn the Just (a king of Damrosil), a marble statuette of a dancing nymph, the heraldric coat of arms of the royal family of Damrosil, and a tall portrait of a young, beautiful woman with a face of cold perfection
(319) Garret: :as he looks around: "Heli, can you see if the big doors are open. We may as well go the direct route if they already know we're here"
(320) Daelan La'neral has sent you a tree node...
(346) FireBall (enter): 22:10
** (300) Dj Gilcrease shrugs at Daelan's comment **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
** (322) Helisandra glances at Garret and says, with a slight tremble, "Ok..." She then notices Tian walking up there and she relaxes, letting him get close to the strange talking statues. **
(347) FireBall (enter): 22:11
whispering to FireBall, you're late. we started already
whispering to FireBall, we began already
(320) Daelan La'neral: Search Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
(314) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(346) FireBall' from room...
(346) FireBall (exit): 22:11
whispering to Dj Gilcrease, doors are closed
** (300) Dj Gilcrease examins the doors to find a way to open them **
(348) FireBall (enter): 22:13
(300) Dj Gilcrease: Booting '(347) FireBall' from room...
(347) FireBall (exit): 22:13
whispering to FireBall, I wanted to let you know last night that you need to lurk from beginning to end, but I suppose if you're interested still, we can waive that requirement and let you roll your PC at the end of tonight's session
(326) Elunthal: "The Queen of Beauty and Mistress of Sorcerous Arts...think she has a high opinion of herself? she must be the human"
** (320) Daelan La'neral moves over to Helisandra,standing off to the side of her,watching her intently. **
whispering to Dj Gilcrease, remind me again which PC you are? Tian, correct?
(349) FireBall (enter): 22:14
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(348) FireBall' from server... Removing dead client
(348) FireBall (exit): 22:14
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+7] -> [9,7] = (16)
** (322) Helisandra looks back at Daelan. "Can I help you sir?" **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27)
** (320) Daelan La'neral shakes his head no,motioning towards the door. **
(319) Garret: :to elunthal: "Not necessarily. Maybe she's just a narcisist usurping domain now that the master here has fallen. Besides.."
(300) Tian Keth: "I think we need that Gem again to open these doors"
(319) Garret: "She's not too bad looking." :strolls off toward the double doors witht he others:
** (322) Helisandra looks at the doors as well, then at the statues. **
(300) Tian Keth: "It has that same sunburst pattern on it where the lock should be"
** (322) Helisandra looks to Calehan - whom she had returned the crystal to. **
(323) Calehan: "Ok then. I guess I'll do it this time."
** (323) Calehan walks up to place the crystal in the sunburst on the door, keeping his distance from the statue as he passes. **
** (322) Helisandra quickly glaces at the other doors to see if they have the same rune as the main door. **
(314) DM: The double doors open silently inwards into the area beyond....
(326) Elunthal: "Anyone care to take a peek?"
** (300) Tian Keth inhales deeply before entering the next room **
** (320) Daelan La'neral quickly moves to the next room,sliding to the right of the doors as he enters,keeping the wall to his back,quickly scanning the room. **
(351) Shelob (enter): 22:23
(314) DM: (just realized that the map above is incorrect. fixing it now.)
(322) Helisandra: (( well - that changes everything! :) ))
** (300) Tian Keth hold out his arm to bar passage to Daelan and making a cautionary signal garret taught him **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
(351) Shelob (exit): 22:24
(314) TaliesinNYC: The center of the keep is a great courtyard of gray, misty glass. Benearth your feet, the cloud supporting the keep thins to the point of transparency. You can see fields and forests slowly drifting by as if you were standing on thin air. It is a somewhat unnerving experience.

The court is octagonal and appears to be 100' across. Several doors lead into the castle from this central area. In the middle of the court is a smaller octagonal depression about 70' across. The crystal floor is a little darker in the depression. The purpose of this sunken area eludes you, but there is a small pedestal of some kind in its exact center.

A few comfortable benches, flowering plants in large urns, and pieces of statuary are scattered around the perimeter of this courtyard, but none within the sunken area.

(300) Tian Keth: "Something is flying in there, faily large, I cant smell it though"
(314) DM: In addition, this central area is open to the sky above.
** (300) Tian Keth pokes his head though the doors and looks up ready to jump back if the need arises **
(352) Aaron (enter): 22:27
(352) Aaron (exit): 22:28
** (320) Daelan La'neral slides under the arm of Tian,entering the room,moving along the wall to the right of the doors. **
** (322) Helisandra moves up a couple steps to near where Calehan is standing. "You might want to keep that crystal handy, it looks like our key to get around this place." She points out the nearby smoky doors, which also have the same rune on them. **
(314) DM: ((OOC: visible doors leading out of area 6 are the following: door to area 18, door to short passage leading to corridor outside of area 10, door to the west.)
** (300) Tian Keth attempts to grab Daelan as he passes under his arm and whispers "I said follow orders" **
(300) Tian Keth: Dex check: [1d20+8] -> [18,8] = (26)
(314) DM: (again, due to the nature of the map above, you might not be able to see which is which. I normally don't mention anything but didn't want confusion.)
(322) Helisandra: (( thanks Stash - it does help. ))
(320) Daelan La'neral: Dex check: [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
** (320) Daelan La'neral stops short,looking up at the large person holding his cloak." If there are no-men in there,I will kill them for you,now remove your hand from me!" **
(314) DM: Although not visible, the sounds of flapping wings are clearly discernible. Unfortunately you are unable to determine their exact location.
(319) Garret: "Relax. We stick together."
** (319) Garret takes a moment testing his weight on the clear crystal floor before entering **
(300) Tian Keth: "Invisable flying things, or magic to make sounds."
** (300) Tian Keth releases Daelan and enters the room still fully on guard **
** (320) Daelan La'neral speaking softly once more," At the rate you are moving they will die of old age before they feel my wrath." **
(326) Elunthal: ::me concentrates for a moment
(300) Tian Keth: "Killing no-men is fine, but I said dont go off half cocked and follow orders. if you cant do that you are likly to get use killed as well as your self"
** (326) Elunthal concentrates a moment **
** (300) Tian Keth walks around the room trying to figure out why the noise is, or where it is coming from **
** (326) Elunthal waves her hand towards the direction of the flapping wings and then holds her head in pain **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25)
** (322) Helisandra looks to Elunthal with concern. "As I recall, that is not a good thing, right?" **
(326) Elunthal: "Be careful, there is something evil up there"
** (319) Garret looks about the chamber for the flapping noise as he draws a coin from his pocket and gives it a flip. [1d2] -> [1] = (1) **
(300) Tian Keth: "It is about seventy feet to the roof, I cant see anything, but it must be up there and very large"
(319) Garret: "I believe it." :looks at the coin and heads tot he left hand door.: "Heli, we'll start in this direction"
(326) Elunthal: "It is above us"
** (300) Tian Keth moves with Garret keeping an eye on the sky **
** (322) Helisandra enters the main courtyard after most of the others, her hands keeping near her swords. **
(322) Helisandra: "Calehan has the key, not me." she says to Garret.
** (323) Calehan follows Garret with the crystal handy **
(326) Elunthal: "All I am saying is to be careful"
** (300) Tian Keth walks away from Garret and picks something up a bright blue scale **
(314) DM: It's the size of Tian's palm.
(300) Tian Keth: "Looks like it is a large lizard flying up there" **Holds the scale so the others can see**
(326) Elunthal: "Let me see that"
(319) Garret: :nods and waves Calehan forth: "I trust your warning Elunthal. But one thing at a time"
** (323) Calehan rests his free hand on the hilt of his favorite dagger. **
(314) DM: (who is in area 2?)
(319) Garret: (mostly everyone I think)
(323) Calehan: ((I think it would be more concise to ask who is in area 6))
(300) Tian Keth: ((I think we are all in area 6))
(322) Helisandra: (( I thought basically everyone had entered 6. ))
(314) DM: (ok.)
(319) Garret: (er... right... mixed up 2 and 6 there)
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( I am still in area 2)
(314) DM: The doors to the entry chamber close.
(314) DM: (strike that.)
(326) Elunthal: "I would like to see that scale"
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( waiting to get an opportunity to enter the room)
** (300) Tian Keth hands over the scale after examining it himself a moment **
(300) Tian Keth: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [16,13] = (29)
(300) Tian Keth: "Its an Azure Drake Scale"
(326) Elunthal: Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+14] -> [20,14] = (34)
(300) Tian Keth: "Young adult or so"
(322) Helisandra: "then let's get out of it's home - quickly."
** (320) Daelan La'neral slips into the room,moving along the wall to the right of the main door,walking all the way around the room **
(337) Elathan (D) (exit): 22:44
(319) Garret: Calehan, the door please."
(314) DM: ((that would be the door to the short corridor, correct?))
** (323) Calehan moves forward to unlock the door when Garret stops. **
(319) Garret: (door toward 15)
(323) Calehan: (The one on the left, opposite the corridor labeled 8)
(314) DM: (k)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21)
(326) Elunthal: "Yes it is definately a young adult and odds are that it has already smelt us here. Perhaps we should prepare as if we may be forced to meet it"
(322) Helisandra: "Or, we can just leave this room and leave it be."
(326) Elunthal: "I would make haste and not be here too long"
(326) Elunthal: "Since it is open to the sky"
** (320) Daelan La'neral stops in his tracks,and whistles like a whip poor will. **
(300) Tian Keth: "I am always ready" **Check his grip on Frenzy fang and takes a look around the room taking note of where people and things are**
(319) Garret: "Sounds like a plan."
(326) Elunthal: "But that is just my humnble suggestion Tian"
(314) DM: He's across the courtyard from Garret.
** (300) Tian Keth looks over at Daelan **
(300) Tian Keth: "I agree, why fight unless you have to"
(323) Calehan: "It can't have failed to notice us, maybe it's still nursing wounds from the intruders before and hopes we'll leave it alone. Either that or it's waiting for a proper time to strike."
** (320) Daelan La'neral points to a blank wall **
(300) Tian Keth: "I think our friend found something"
(322) Helisandra: "Well, why don't we get out of this open room then. How's that door Calehan?"
(323) Calehan: "If not, he's probably lost something."
(300) Tian Keth: "Garret Check this coridor, I'll see what our friend found"
(326) Elunthal: to Daelen:: Lle ume quel!"
** (300) Tian Keth head over to Daelan **
(323) Calehan: "It's open"*gestures to the doorway behind him as he looks towards Daelan.*
** (322) Helisandra peeks her head though the door Calehan opened, checking out what is beyoind it. **
** (320) Daelan La'neral keeps his ear pressed to the wall, listening to the sounds,trying to determine what it may be. **
(356) temoid (enter): 22:56
** (320) Daelan La'neral motions for Tian to be quiet as he approaches. **
(300) Tian Keth: "So what did you find Daelan, Make if fast since this is an Azure Drakes home and we would like to be gone when he decides to return"
** (319) Garret glances through the now open door while Tian goes to check on their new elf friend **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+6] -> [6,6] = (12)
(320) Daelan La'neral: " There is something behind this door. If you listen you can hear it scratching."
** (300) Tian Keth lightens his step and listens **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [Bad dice format] - [1d20+!4]
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+14] -> [5,14] = (19)
(300) Tian Keth: "Well we cant open the door without the crystal, so lets go back to the others. It may be an even younger Drake"
** (320) Daelan La'neral shakes his head,but follows none the less. **
(326) Elunthal: "Perhaps these evil ones have stolen its baby...drakes are very protective of their young"
** (300) Tian Keth motions for Daelan to follow and head back to the others **
** (322) Helisandra follows Garret into the corridor past the crystal opened door, quickly scanning the area. **
** (320) Daelan La'neral walks past Elunthal,speaks in a whisper as he passes her," Daelan La'neral." **
(323) Calehan: "We should try to keep together; we only have one key and these doors won't stay open forever."
** (300) Tian Keth nods to Daelan to get him to fill the others in on what he heard **
** (322) Helisandra walks around the corridor, glancing at all the doors. **
(320) Daelan La'neral: " Closed door across from here,heard scratching behind it."
(326) Elunthal: "Elunthal Silvervale"
(319) Garret: "We'll come back to it. if this leads nowhere"
** (300) Tian Keth looks around the coridor the others had entered **
(322) Helisandra: (( so, who has entered the corridor? Or are most people still in room 6? ))
** (320) Daelan La'neral slips into the corridor **
(326) Elunthal: ((Since Tian has established himself as the leader, she will follow after him))
(314) DM: ((you and Daelan are currently in the passage, everyone is in 6 atm. The doors to area 2 closed a while back btw.))
(322) Helisandra: "This guy likes his doors" she says to those that enter the corridor, pointing to eight different ones that can be seen.
(322) Helisandra: (( scratch that then. ))
** (319) Garret moves into the corridor looking around **
** (323) Calehan looks to the sky once more, then backs through the doorway and turns to look around the corridor. **
(326) Elunthal: "Like I said Tian, we are exposed here from above and it is not a good idea to have a drake have the advantage of the air"
** (322) Helisandra peaks her head back into room 6, ignoring Daelan. "There are about 8 more doors in here. And, a strange, but pleasant, fragrence." **
(300) Tian Keth: "I know, had to find out what Daelan found" **Said as he enters the coridor**
** (323) Calehan sighs, seeing all the doors. "Someone else want to use this thing?" **
** (322) Helisandra gw all=and Calehan took charge talking with the lord that sent us here... I guess we have many leaders. **
(322) Helisandra: (( whoops... ))
** (320) Daelan La'neral speaks softly in elven to Helisandra," You follow the word of a Human?" ( the last word spit out as if it were distastful to speak) **
** (300) Tian Keth walks to the closest door(to 15) and listens **
(322) Helisandra: (( uh - Helisandra is a human... I think you meant Elunthal... ))
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( ahh yes your right there)
(326) Elunthal: "I follow the word of my lady, the lady of Veils. I am lead by a human who is more experienced than I in combat"
(326) Elunthal: (in elven)
(300) Tian Keth: "There is sounds of combat inside, but closer to a practice boute maybe not fierce havy combat"
(322) Helisandra: "Then they are probably not who we are here to rescue."
(319) Garret: :speaks low: "Training to pass the time perhaps." :moves to listen at the door as well:
(326) Elunthal: (in elven) "It is better for a sense of order... at least for now my son"
** (300) Tian Keth steps aside and heads to listen at a differant door (to 7) **
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( in elven) " We should be the ones who lead,wisdom is what guides not the strength in ones arm."
(326) Elunthal: "Uma Deela"
(326) Elunthal: (in elven) "Leadership comes in many forms and is not always so obvious my son"
** (322) Helisandra heads down the corridor, although she figures it heads back to where they started. She goes to the next to last door (to the one leading to 5) and listens at it. **
(314) DM: (one at a time folks, lol. Tian first.)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+14] -> [8,14] = (22)
(326) Elunthal: (in elven) "Be calm and let the Lady's plans reveal themselves to you"
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( in elven) " Following a Human is almost as bad as breeding with an Orc."
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+12] -> [7,12] = (19)
** (300) Tian Keth wrinkls his nose and back away "That room stink like sweat" **
** (326) Elunthal gives Daelan a puzzled look "Trust me, Humans are much better to breed with than an orc" ::smiles:: **
(319) Garret: (*'somewhere a lonely orc sneezes*)
** (322) Helisandra runs back down the hall as quietly as she can. "I think I found something." **
** (300) Tian Keth turn to her with an expectant look **
** (319) Garret strolls toward heli. "What is it?" **
** (326) Elunthal follows **
(323) Calehan: "Let me guess, it's a door."
(322) Helisandra: "Sounds of battle. yes, behind a door."
(356) temoid (exit): 23:19
(319) Garret: "This one too?"
** (322) Helisandra grabs Calehan, taking him, and the crystal, back down the hallway. **
** (323) Calehan raises the crystal, "Take a look?" **
(323) Calehan: "Alright, I'm going."
(300) Tian Keth: "Sure why not, one door is as good as the next with this many of them"
(314) DM: ((Heli is talking about room 5))
** (319) Garret stops to listen at door to 13 **
** (300) Tian Keth follows Heli and Cale **
** (323) Calehan follows Helisandra to the end of the corridor and holds the crystal up before the door, but waits for Garret to catch up. **
** (326) Elunthal listens at Helisandra's door **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14)
** (322) Helisandra waits, tapping her foot softly. **
** (319) Garret catches up, nodding consent to Calehan and resting a hand on his sword hilt **
(326) Elunthal: "Well warriors, do as you see fit."
** (323) Calehan pulls out a dagger and opens the door with the crystal in his other hand **
** (320) Daelan La'neral stays in the back of the group,watching the rear to make sure nothing comes at us from behind. **
** (300) Tian Keth begins sniffing the air as soon as the door starts to open **
(314) DM: ((just a note....Chris' PC will be appearing next session. we can assume he met the party during the elven ambush as well. like Daelan, he's an elven ranger. :) ))
** (322) Helisandra steadies herself as the doors open and peers in. **
(300) Tian Keth: ((Good now we have some range combat power))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+14] -> [11,14] = (25)
(314) TaliesinNYC: As you open the door, you are greeted by an evil hiss. In the center of this chamber are two hideous creatures, pawing through the wreckage of a desk. Bony spikes jut from their rocklike skin, and their eyes glow with malice and bloodlust. When they see you, the creatures howl in rage and leap to the attack.
(314) DM: There are six of them.
(319) Garret: (how wide is the hallway?)
** (326) Elunthal steps out of the way to let the fighters have a go at them **
(314) DM: (10')
** (300) Tian Keth howls right back and steps to the side of the door to force the creatures to exit before attacking, motioning for the others to do the same **
(314) DM: (the room is 20'x40')
(314) DM: (Two on the desk and four others in the chamber. They look like gargoyles...only larger and more malevolent.)
(319) Garret: (init?)
(314) DM: (please)
(300) Tian Keth: INIT: [1d20+12] -> [16,12] = (28)
(323) Calehan: Initiative: [1d20+2] -> [10,2] = (12)
(322) Helisandra: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
(320) Daelan La'neral: Init [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
(323) Calehan: (Missed a spot, that's 13)
(319) Garret: init: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
(326) Elunthal: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
(314) DM: (I'll load up minis in a minute)
(326) Elunthal: init 12
(322) Helisandra: (( I got a mini for Helisandra already if needed. ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
** (326) Elunthal mumbles before they go into battle and touches tian **
(326) Elunthal: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
(314) DM: (sigh, messed up again)
** (326) Elunthal touches Tian and a red glow envelops him that makes him feel tingly inside **
(326) Elunthal: "That should help you a bit love..." ::smiles::
(314) DM: (with a warm fuzzy feeling, Elu? lol)
(314) DM: ((load minis pls. each square = 5'))
(326) Elunthal: (actually, he is aroused...but that is a different story)
(322) Helisandra: (( for anyone who needs a mini': Minis ))
(323) Calehan: (For now at least, I'll keep looking for someting more interesting
(300) Tian Keth: ((Ya I have not made my mini for Tian yet))
(314) DM: (Tian, 28)
(361) Green (enter): 23:48
** (300) Tian Keth waits for a creature to exit the door **
(300) Tian Keth: ((Done))
(361) Green (exit): 23:49
(363) Orealus (enter): 23:51
(314) DM: (Dael, 18)
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( can I see g3?)
(314) DM: (I abbreviate a lot, btw. saves time)
(314) DM: (barely)
** (320) Daelan La'neral fires at what he sees,even though barely. **
(320) Daelan La'neral: bow Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [15,14] = (29)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
(320) Daelan La'neral: ###> bow Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
(314) DM: (heh. roll pls)
(314) DM: (oh yes)
(314) DM: (both lightly wounded)
(314) DM: (Garr, 17)
** (319) Garret raises his sword high for a cleaving cut the moment the gargoyles enter into the hall. (delay) **
(319) Garret: (er... ready)
whispering to Daelan La'neral, hold on, are those arrows +1?
(326) Elunthal: "That should help you a bit love..." ::smiles::
(314) DM: (correction -- it's taken aback by the arrows but doesn't seem to have been wounded overmuch)
(314) DM: (Heli, 15)
** (322) Helisandra draws out her sister rapiers very smoothly and hums a couple notes as she moves them a couple times, getting the feel of them again. She then just waits for an enemy to show itself outside the doorway. **
(314) DM: (Cale, 13)
** (323) Calehan quickly pockets the crystal as he draws another dagger and takes a step back from the doorway. **
(314) DM: (Elu, 12)
** (326) Elunthal begins to cast a spell **
(314) DM: (in the future, please describe the appearance if there's a visual effect. thanks.))
** (326) Elunthal waves her hands and a shimmering light starts to appear over her head. As it coaleses it forms into the most beautiful staff ever imagined that is encrusted with jewels and shimmering light **
(314) DM: (the creatures, 5)
(314) DM: One moves out into the corridor and flies headlong into Tian... (roll pls)
** (300) Tian Keth Hows and straikes the thing **
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [4,1,2,2] = (9)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [6,1,2,2] = (11)
(300) Tian Keth: ((Threat on first attack))
** (326) Elunthal points it at g3 **
(314) DM: (roll pls for crit)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Crit Check: [1d20+15] -> [4,15] = (19) ===> Critical Damage: [1d6+1+2] -> [4,1,2] = (7)
(319) Garret: (13 is a threat? damn!)
(300) Tian Keth: ((No 15 is))
(314) DM: (no, 31 is a threat but just max damage.)
(326) Elunthal: [1d8] -> [7] = (7)
(314) DM: (max non crit damage, not a crit.)
(314) DM: (total the dmg for g1 pls, Tian)
(314) DM: (any others going on g1?)
** (319) Garret brings down his curved blue steel blade in a sudden assault **
(300) Tian Keth: ((22 if just max dmg for the first attack or [9+7+11] -> 27 if it was a crit))
(319) Garret: Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+16] -> [8,16] = (24)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [5,2,1,1,4] = (13)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [8,2,3,1,4] = (18)
(322) Helisandra: (( too far for me, I'll wait for g3.... ))
(314) DM: (22 then. seriously wounded)
(365) Green (enter): 00:08
(326) Elunthal: (the staff finishes appearing and immediately strikes (g3) over the head with a flash of light
(326) Elunthal: )
(314) DM: (critical.)
(314) DM: (g3 is critically wounded.)
(314) DM: (still the creatures' attack, they haven't gone yet)
(319) Garret: (wow....strong light)
(314) DM: (g1 on Tian, g3 on Heli)
(322) Helisandra: (( don't I get an attack on g3 once it moves in? ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28),[1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20),[1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)
(314) DM: ((you do if it leaves the square it's in now))
(314) DM: (g1 on Tian: miss 3x)
(319) Garret: ((she means from her ready attack, right?)
(322) Helisandra: (( yeah. ))
(314) DM: (ok then)
(363) Orealus (exit): 00:14
(322) Helisandra: (( ok - since I used move action to draw weapons, I'll only take a single attack. ))
(322) Helisandra: Red Rapier Attack: [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
** (300) Tian Keth deftly fents the attack of the creature using his natural aglily and skill with his weapon to keep himself safe **
(326) Elunthal: "These things are hideous and need to be disposed of"
(314) DM: (miss)
(314) DM: One of creatures in the room attempts to squeeze over the head of one of the lead creatures and attack Elu...
(319) Garret: (aoo?)
(314) DM: However, it's passage seems to be blocked.
(314) DM: (not applicable.)
(319) Garret: (true.. doorway gives him cover)
whispering to Tian Keth, [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12),[1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17),[1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)
(365) Green (exit): 00:19
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
(314) DM: The "gargoyle", snarling with rage, smashes into Helisandra, rending its claw through her left side (AC 21, 4 damage) and attempting to bite and gore her (miss twice).
(314) DM: (28, Tian)
** (322) Helisandra takes a small hit, but grits though the attack. **
** (300) Tian Keth finishes a parry with his sword and stricks back faster then your eye can follow **
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+15] -> [15,15] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [2,1,2,2] = (7)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+10] -> [14,10] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [3,1,2,2] = (8)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Crit Check: [1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31) ===> Critical Damage: [1d6+1+2] -> [6,1,2] = (9)
(314) DM: (yes, a crit.)
(300) Tian Keth: (([7+8+9] -> 24))
(314) DM: (drops)
(314) DM: (Dael, 18)
** (300) Tian Keth howls with glee **
** (320) Daelan La'neral fires at the one just coming from the room **
(320) Daelan La'neral: bow Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
(320) Daelan La'neral: ###> bow Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( g2)
(314) DM: It doesn't seem to have noticed that an two arrows have sunk into it's forewing.
(314) DM: (Garr, 17)
(319) Garret: :hold position wait for more to come out (ready)
(367) Green (enter): 00:25
(314) DM: (Heli, 15)
** (322) Helisandra hums softly as she attacks with her twirling rapiers. **
(322) Helisandra: Two Rapier Full Attack:
Red rapier attack: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
Gold rapier attack: [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25) (crit 18-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
Red rapier second attack: [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8) (crit 15-20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)

(322) Helisandra: (( one crit threat. ))
(322) Helisandra: First attack Crit Check: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
(314) DM: (on g3?)
(322) Helisandra: (( and do I get flanking, or is Tian not quite 'across' from me? ))
(322) Helisandra: (( yes. ))
(319) Garret: Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+16] -> [4,16] = (20)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [3,2,4,1,4] = (14)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [5,2,1,1,4] = (13)
(314) DM: (could go either way, I'll give it to you)
(319) Garret: (oops.. ignore that)
(314) DM: (so 12? drops.)
(322) Helisandra: (( sweet - two hits then? ))
(322) Helisandra: (( rolls this anyway... ))
(367) Green (exit): 00:28
** (322) Helisandra does an additional [4d6] -> [6,3,3,2] = (14) sneak attack damage. **
(314) DM: (both hits.)
(314) DM: (on g2, Garr?)
(319) Garret: (wasn't attacking. hit the button by accident)
(319) Garret: (besides, I wouldn't be able to reach it)
(314) DM: (ok, strike that then. Cale, 13)
(349) FireBall (exit): 00:30
** (323) Calehan shifts closer to the wall as he traces an arcane symbol with a dagger and incants a single short phrase that you can't understand but brings to mind destruction from the sky before leveling on blade across the other and pointing at the creature in the back of the room with the other. Electricity arcs as the blades come together and a bolt of lightning strikes through the creatures like a blade. (9d6, half magic slashing) (through g2, g5, and g6, slope -3 line from the backupper corner of my square. G2 probably has some cover from the doorway's angle) **
(323) Calehan: [9d6] -> [3,1,6,4,4,5,2,6,6] = (37)
(323) Calehan: (oops, wrong brackets)
(323) Calehan: ((DC 18 for half, should have used my button))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)
(314) DM: (no, they fail their saves)
(314) DM: (critical for g2, g5 and g6)
(314) DM: (Elu, 12)
(326) Elunthal: (the staff strikes g 2 and hits him between the legs first then over the head
(326) Elunthal: )
(326) Elunthal: [2d8] -> [7,2] = (9)
(326) Elunthal: (with a flash of light as it hits)
(314) DM: (drops)
(314) DM: (5, the creatures)
(314) DM: (Aoos on g5, g6 and g4)
** (319) Garret strikes for the gargoyle as it appears throught the doorway before him **
(319) Garret: Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+16] -> [13,16] = (29)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [10,2,6,1,4] = (23)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [2,2,6,1,4] = (15)
(314) DM: (g5 and g6 at Cale, g4 at Heli)
(319) Garret: (g5)
(314) DM: (one attack misses, 15)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [2,1,2,2] = (7)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [3,1,2,2] = (8)
(314) DM: (seriously wounded)
(300) Tian Keth: ((g5))
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Crit Check: [1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26) ===> Critical Damage: [1d6+1+2] -> [5,1,2] = (8)
(314) DM: (er not. sorry, g5 drops)
(314) DM: (I'm assuming that was on g6 as a result of my mistake.)
(300) Tian Keth: ((From my attack or I attack g6?))
(322) Helisandra: (( ok - how is g4 attacking me with the wall there? ))
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Crit Check: [1d20+10] -> [8,10] = (18) ===> Critical Damage: [1d6+1+2] -> [5,1,2] = (8)
(314) DM: (your attack.)
(314) DM: (it's clawing at you through the door at an angle.)
(300) Tian Keth: ((Both were threats))
(322) Helisandra: (( k - so I have partial cover then, right? ))
(314) DM: ((yes))
(314) DM: ((and g6 drops))
** (300) Tian Keth howls with glee again **
whispering to Tian Keth, [1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
** (300) Tian Keth stops howling "Someone aproches" **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [9,10] = (19).[1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14),[1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22),[1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
(314) TaliesinNYC: brb
(322) Helisandra: (( and someone leaves... ;) ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d8] -> [3] = (3)
(314) DM: (one hit, bite attack, 3 damage.)
(314) DM: (28, Tian)
** (300) Tian Keth decides the others can finish up here and slides by Elun and Daelan to head down the hall a bit ready for the approching footsteps **
(314) DM: Those footsteps are growing louder....
(314) Voice: I thought I heard something coming from the entrance chamber.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17)
(314) Voice2: If there are intruders, kill them.
(314) Voice3: Aye, as you command, my lord.
(300) Tian Keth: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+13] -> [14,13] = (27)
(314) Voice3: (18, Dael)
(314) DM: (oops)
** (320) Daelan La'neral fires 2 more arrows at g4,then turns and watches the hallway. **
(320) Daelan La'neral: ###> bow Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
(320) Daelan La'neral: bow Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [17,14] = (31)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
(368) dm (enter): 00:51
(368) dm (exit): 00:51
(314) DM: It doesn't seem to be damaged in the slightest.
(314) DM: (Garr, 17)
** (319) Garret moves in to finish this matter quickly **
(319) Garret: Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+16] -> [18,16] = (34)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [3,2,1,1,4] = (11)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [17,11] = (28)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [2,2,4,1,4] = (13)
(319) Garret: (two crit threats)
(319) Garret: Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+16] -> [19,16] = (35)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [6,2,3,1,4] = (16)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [9,2,1,1,4] = (17)
(319) Garret: Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+16] -> [1,16] = (17)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [6,2,2,1,4] = (15)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [2,11] = (13)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [10,2,5,1,4] = (22)
(319) Garret: ((only acknowledge first rolls)
(314) DM: (critical)
(314) DM: (15, Heli)
** (322) Helisandra sees that Garret hasn't quite finished it off, so she spins around into the room, tumbling past the creature (DC 25 going trough it's space). **
(322) Helisandra: Tumble: [1d20+17] -> [14,17] = (31)
** (322) Helisandra smiles as she passes the creature and attacks with her rapier on the last creature. **
(322) Helisandra: Red Rapier Attack: [1d20+12] -> [13,12] = (25) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
(314) DM: (drops)
** (322) Helisandra winks at Garret as the creature falls. **
** (319) Garret returns her a grin and a nod before glancing up the hall to who approaches **
** (323) Calehan prepares for more trouble by casting inivisibility on himself, with a brief utterance which seems to fall away as abruptly as he vanishes from sight. **
** (322) Helisandra remains in the room, moving to the side of the doorway where she can hear what happens, but isn't seen. **
(314) DM: No sooner than Helisandra finishes with the last creature do you see a group of warriors round the bend, led by a tall and muscular warrior clad in blood streaked field plate armor.
(314) Warrior: In the name of Irinia, Mistress of Prism Keep, state your names and drop your weapons!
** (326) Elunthal commands the staff to attack the blood streaked warrior **
** (320) Daelan La'neral stands in the middle of the hallway,a slight grin on his face as his hand hovers over his full quiver,a soft word is heard as he fires" No-men." **
(319) Garret: "Ease yourselves." :Speaks calmly: "We come to praise the New Mistress Irinia." (bluff)
(319) Garret: :sighs as the arow is loosed, "Or not.."
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
(314) DM: (made bluff)
(314) DM: (nit then)
(314) DM: (init I mean)
(326) Elunthal: "He was told to kill all intrudents
** (300) Tian Keth wirls rdy to attack as the arrow flys by **
(300) Tian Keth: INIT: [1d20+12] -> [17,12] = (29)
(319) Garret: init: [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
(320) Daelan La'neral: Init: [1d20+2] -> [18,2] = (20)
(322) Helisandra: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
(323) Calehan: Initiative: [1d20+3] -> [10,3] = (13)
(326) Elunthal: [2d20+4] -> [3,13,4] = (20)
(326) Elunthal: [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
(323) Calehan: ((Hey, no rolling two))
(326) Elunthal: init 13
(322) Helisandra: (( wow - I want that feat: roll 2d20 for init.... ))
(314) DM: (he rolled 2d20 the first time)
(323) Calehan: ((That's what I was referring to))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+5] -> [19,5] = (24)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
(326) Elunthal: (I say take out the leader, we may be able to reason with the others)
(314) DM: (29, Tian)
(319) Garret: (no, they'll just flee and look for backup)
** (300) Tian Keth having arrive just before the men rounded the corner Tian just wirls and strike the lead soldier ((The one in the blood streaked armor)) **
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+15] -> [19,15] = (34) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [2,1,2,2] = (7)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+10] -> [17,10] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [1,1,2,2] = (6)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Crit Check: [1d20+15] -> [9,15] = (24) ===> Critical Damage: [1d6+1+2] -> [4,1,2] = (7)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Crit Check: [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28) ===> Critical Damage: [1d6+1+2] -> [6,1,2] = (9)
** (300) Tian Keth howls as he swings his blade amazingly fast **
(300) Tian Keth: (([7+6+7+9] -> 29 if both are crits))
(300) Tian Keth: ((Actualy an additional 4 cause I forgot to add my new Str bonus from the spell to my crit dmg checks))
(314) DM: (28 is a crit)
(314) DM: (one is, one is not)
(300) Tian Keth: ((Ok 7+6+11) total dmg))
(300) Tian Keth: ((Ok [7+6+11] -> 24 total dmg))
(314) Kendal: Thou wilt die for thy arrogance, knave!
(314) DM: (seriously wounded)
(314) DM: (24, the warrior in blood streaked armor)
** (314) Kendal attempts to skewer Tian with his massive two-handed sword **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9+3+2] -> [20,9,3,2] = (34),[1d20+4+2+1] -> [5,4,2,1] = (12)
** (314) Kendal extends his arms forward, swinging in rage (AC 34 (threat)) and miss. **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9+4+2] -> [5,9,4,2] = (20)
(314) DM: (not a crit)
** (300) Tian Keth attempts to diflect the first thrust but fails, though is able to dodge the second attack **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d12+4+2] -> [9,4,2] = (15)
(314) DM: (18 damage)
(314) DM: (22, Garr)
** (319) Garret dashes in without hesitation, leading in with an up arching underhand slash (first roll only) **
(319) Garret: Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+16] -> [1,16] = (17)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [10,2,1,1,4] = (18)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [1,2,2,1,4] = (10)
(319) Garret: (damn 1)
(314) DM: (both miss)
(314) DM: (22, the rest of the warriors)
(314) DM: (I have to load the minis, lol)
(323) Calehan: ((Was gonna say, how many are we dealing with in a 10 foot corridor? Ick))
(319) Garret: (uh oh... we're battling link. Watch out for the spinny attack!)
(319) Garret: (beware the boomerangs!)
(314) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(327) Agaren' from room...
(327) Agaren (exit): 01:22
(314) DM: (w4 on Garret)
** No match found
(314) DM: Compared to the leader, the other warriors seem mismatched or poorly equipped...
(314) DM: (there are also 4 instead of six, my bad.)
(322) Helisandra: (( whew... ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [9,4] = (13)
(314) DM: The warrior facing Garret slams into him, wildly swinging a dented battle axe, tarnished plate mail gleaming in the translucent light of the crystal corridor. (miss)
(314) DM: (20, Dael)
** (320) Daelan La'neral seeing the Human stumble as he rushed past him to engage the No-men,brings his bow up and looses 2 arrows faster than the blink of an eye,into the next man in line. (w4,if they are no-men add appropriate bonus for speicies enemy) **
(320) Daelan La'neral: bow Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [16,14] = (30)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
(320) Daelan La'neral: ###> bow Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [11,9] = (20)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
(314) DM: (firing into combat, there's a good chance you'll hit either Garr or Tian if you miss. :) )
(300) Tian Keth: ((Unless he had apprpriate feats or take a -4 to hit))
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( i have presise shot)
(300) Tian Keth: ((Thats the one))
(314) DM: (k)
(314) DM: (30 hits, 20 misses)
(314) DM: (seriously wounded)
(314) DM: (sorry, folks. Drew's character joined today and I needed to clear up a couple of things)
(314) DM: (13, Heli)
(300) Tian Keth: ((NP))
** (322) Helisandra peeks out the room at the new attackers, but quickly sees that she couldn't really help anyway. So, she starts searching the room for information, starting with the desk. **
(322) Helisandra: (( not a problem Stash. ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+14] -> [14,14] = (28)
(314) DM: (sec)
(314) DM: (13, Cale)
** (323) Calehan clearly casts some spell before moving farther down the hall towards the soldiers, but since no one can see him, it's not clear what's going on. ((Casting expeditious retreat then trying to get past the soldiers with tumbling)) **
(323) Calehan: Tumble: [1d20+15] -> [6,15] = (21)
(323) Calehan: Tumble: [1d20+15] -> [7,15] = (22)
(323) Calehan: Tumble: [1d20+15] -> [9,15] = (24)
(314) DM: (doesn't quite work...)
(314) DM: (um, never mind. works.)
(314) DM: (13, Elu. I should learn to read, lol.)
** (326) Elunthal lets her staff fly sending it towards the leader. As it leaves her side it starts to hover low to the ground and spin like a corkscrew. She targets the warrior's crotch and the staff slams into his testicles denting the armour into them, causing great pain and then strikes them a second time denting another part of his crotch section with two flashes of light **
(322) Helisandra: (( isn't it 25 when going through a space occupied by an opponent. The DC of 15 is only for passing through an empty threatened space. ))
(326) Elunthal: [2d8+4] -> [4,1,4] = (9)
(323) Calehan: ((I'm not avoiding any attacks of opportunity either though, I figure an average is most likely.))
(326) Elunthal: [2d100+4] -> [35,78,4] = (117)
(374) Arleak (enter): 01:49
(300) Tian Keth: ((lol))
(322) Helisandra: (( oh yeah - since you can't be seen. got it. ))
(374) Arleak (exit): 01:50
(326) Elunthal: (my dice are going wacky let's try that again)
(326) Elunthal: [2d8+0] -> [1,3,0] = (4)
(326) Elunthal: [2d8] -> [8,1] = (9)
(326) Elunthal: (ok)
(319) Garret: 0.o
(300) Tian Keth: ((I like the 2d100 better =P ))
(326) Elunthal: ((gotta do it the right way))
(314) DM: (so how much damage is it again? lol)
(314) DM: (seriously wounded)
(319) Garret: ...
(314) DM: (29, Tian)
** (300) Tian Keth assumes a more defencive stance but continues to attach (Figting defencivly -4 to hit already included in my rolls and +2 AC) **
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [2,1,2,2] = (7)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+6] -> [13,6] = (19) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [1,1,2,2] = (6)
(314) DM: (both miss)
(314) DM: (24, Kendel)
** (300) Tian Keth growls as his attacks glance off the platemail armor **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9+3+2] -> [18,9,3,2] = (32),[1d20+4+2+1] -> [5,4,2,1] = (12)
** (314) Kendal raises his arms in an overhead downward motion, aiming for Tian's thigh (AC 32, miss). He tries again and misses again. **
(314) Kendal: (22, Garr)
** (319) Garret lashes out with a three strike assault. His left hand draws his wakizashi with lightning speed to strike the fighter before him(w4, first roll only) while simultaneaously slashing out with a cut aside to the bloody-armored leader before slashing back at the lower knight(1st katana roll on leader, 2nd on w4) **
(319) Garret: Wakizashi, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20+12] -> [9,12] = (21)===> DMG: [1d6+1+4] -> [1,1,4] = (6)
(319) Garret: ###> Wakizashi, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)===> DMG: [1d6+1+4] -> [6,1,4] = (11)
(319) Garret: Katana, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [7,14] = (21)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [1,2,2,1,4] = (10)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [6,2,2,1,4] = (15)
** (300) Tian Keth side steps the downward swing and hops over the back swing **
(319) Garret: (21 on w4, 21 on leader, 26 on w4)
(319) Garret: (crit threat on second katana slice:
(319) Garret: Katana, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [9,14] = (23)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [7,2,2,1,4] = (16)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana, 2-weapon Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [10,2,4,1,4] = (21)
(314) DM: (attacks on w4 hit, 21 is a miss on the leader)
(314) DM: (30 minute warning. stopping at 2:30 tonight)
(319) Garret: (21 dmg on w4 then)
(314) DM: (dies)
(314) DM: (the remaining warriors)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22),[1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
(314) DM: (w5 on Cale, w3 on Cale)
(323) Calehan: ((Whoosh, I'm invisible))
(319) Garret: (isn't he invisible?)
** (323) Calehan hopes they miss **
(300) Tian Keth: ((That just gives a 50% miss chance))
(314) DM: (nm)
(314) DM: (on Garr instead)
(319) Garret: (d'oh!)
(314) DM: The other two warriors are nowhere near as well equipped as their leader, and their training shows it.
(319) Garret: (damn, and my mini can't even face the horor!)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
(314) DM: One of them lands a lucky shot as he plunges a barb-bladed short sword into your shoulder, lancing it out again (AC 22, 8 damage), whilst his companion misses.
(314) DM: (20, Dael)
** (320) Daelan La'neral narrows his eyes as he notices something on the armor of the one fighting Tian,pulls his hood back revealing his fresh large X shaped scar on the left side of his face,he yells out loudly to the man." Hey remember me,next time you fight someone make sure they are dead,now it is time for my revenge." then fires 2 arrows at him.( Kendal) **
(314) Kendal: Tiran, run to the spire and sound the alarm! (over his shoulder)
(320) Daelan La'neral: bow Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
(320) Daelan La'neral: ###> bow Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [5,9] = (14)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
** (319) Garret grits his teeth to the pain, but shows no worry **
(314) DM: Both arrows miss...
(323) Calehan: (Was he clearly talking to w5, right behind him, or no?)
(314) DM: (13, Heli)
(314) DM: (to w5)
** (322) Helisandra continues to search the library, hoping to find some clues as to what has happened, **
(320) Daelan La'neral: ( did he even look at me?)
(314) DM: (no...)
(314) DM: (13, Cale)
(323) Calehan: Attack: +1 Dagger [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)
(323) Calehan: (And fort DC 18 for the spell)
(300) Tian Keth: ((Dont forget he is flatfooted since you were invisable))
(314) DM: (just an fyi, w5 is garbed in a chain shirt, w3 is in leather armor)
(314) DM: (13 hits)
(323) Calehan: ((Paralyzed? I have the next part assuming this works =D))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
** (323) Calehan appears behind the enemy group as one of the soldiers abruptly freezes in place and all nearby smell a terrible stench of the dead. (Fort DC 18 or sickened) **
(314) DM: (12 minute warning)
(323) Calehan: (In 10 ft radius of w5)
(314) DM: Suddenly, the chain shirted warrior freezes in place.
(319) Garret: Fortitude save: [1d20+10] -> [10,10] = (20)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8),[1d20+6] -> [5,6] = (11)
(319) Garret: (thanks for the warning cal)
** (314) Kendal gags at the stench, as does his fellow. **
(314) DM: (13, Elu)
(326) Elunthal: (the staff comes flying around and slams Kendel in the ass ...twice...really hard...with two flashes of light)
(323) Calehan: "I couldn't risk giving away my plan."
(326) Elunthal: [2d8] -> [4,2] = (6)
(300) Tian Keth: Fortitude save: [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19)
(319) Garret: (too close)
(323) Calehan: "Besides, I'm sure you're getting used to it by now"
(376) Darth_Kevek (enter): 02:24
(314) DM: (29, Tian)
** (300) Tian Keth continues his defencive fighting style despite his missed attacks **
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [6,1,2,2] = (11)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [5,1,2,2] = (10)
(376) Darth_Kevek (exit): 02:25
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Crit Check: [1d20+11] -> [15,11] = (26) ===> Critical Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [4,1,2,2] = (9)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Crit Check: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Critical Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [6,1,2,2] = (11)
(314) DM: (seriously wounded)
(314) DM: (26 is a crit)
(300) Tian Keth: (([so 20dmg I think cause 24 misses anyways even though it is a threat right?))
(314) DM: (yes)
(314) DM: (24 is a threat but the crit check is not a crit)
(300) Tian Keth: (((Bah just had a spider drop on my head))
(314) DM: (damage? I would think it's higher than 20...)
(300) Tian Keth: (( [11+10+9] -> 30))
(314) DM: (critical)
(314) DM: (24, Kendel)
** (314) Kendal drops his sword and seizes the leather-clad warrior to his right, then throws him at Tian... **
(322) Helisandra: (( that's different.... ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
(314) Kendal: ...and turns to run away...
(319) Garret: (aoo as he "graqbs a weapon"?)
(314) DM: (I mean, and then he runs away)
(314) DM: (sure)
(319) Garret: Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+16] -> [11,16] = (27)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [9,2,6,1,4] = (22)
(319) Garret: ###> Katana Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31)===> DMG: [1d10+2+1d6+1+4] -> [9,2,6,1,4] = (22)
(319) Garret: (first roll only)
** (300) Tian Keth strike at Kendle quickly as he drops his sword **
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [1,1,2,2] = (6)
(300) Tian Keth: Frenzy Fang Attack Roll: [1d20+6] -> [10,6] = (16) ===> Damage: [1d6+1+2+2] -> [6,1,2,2] = (11)
(323) Calehan: Attack: +1 Dagger [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
** (300) Tian Keth growls as he misses **
** (320) Daelan La'neral closes his eyes,then brings his bow up,aiming carefully at Kendal,then speaks a soft prayer as he fires his next 2 arrows at him," If there is to be any justice for us elves,let these arrows find thier mark." **
** (323) Calehan swats at Kendel halfheartedly as he unexpectly rushes past. **
(320) Daelan La'neral: bow Attack Roll: [1d20+14] -> [10,14] = (24)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
(320) Daelan La'neral: ###> bow Attack Roll: [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11)===> DMG: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
(323) Calehan: "Hey, I didn't say you could run."
(379) merc (enter): 02:40
(323) Calehan: ((I realize we're about 10 minutes past? Kendal is down though, huh.))
(314) DM: (both 22s miss)
(314) DM: (24 hits)
(322) Helisandra: (( the 22s were the damage. ))
(380) roland (enter): 02:42
(319) Garret: (that's the damage, my attack was 27)
(323) Calehan: ((/me sighs at the people too lazy to dilineate separate attack buttons))
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(379) roland' from server... Removing dead client
(379) roland (exit): 02:43
(319) Garret: (and like i said, only the first roll. ... When I hit the button it rolls a full attack)
(381) roland (enter): 02:43
(314) DM: (this is what I get for talking to my roommate midway through combat, lol. (goes back and reads through this))
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(380) roland' from server... Removing dead client
(380) roland (exit): 02:44
(319) Garret: and at the most confusing moment no less)
(300) Tian Keth: ((Garret is the only one that hit unless you allow ranged AOO's which are not normaly allowed))
(381) roland (exit): 02:46
(382) roland (enter): 02:46
(314) DM: (ok, so Kendal is down with no hope of recovery. lol)
(326) Elunthal: (2 targeted at his ass)
(326) Elunthal: [2d8] -> [5,4] = (9)
(319) Garret: (Decapitation!)
(314) DM: (he falls to the floor...)
(326) Elunthal: (give him an extra 9 pts up the ass)
(382) roland (exit): 02:47
(382) roland (enter): 02:47
** (320) Daelan La'neral quickly pulls his hood back over his head. **
(314) DM: (on that note, we'll stop)
(322) Helisandra: (( now that we are stopped.... ))
(314) DM: w3 is on the floor and w5 is frozen in place
Attempting to DISABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now unmoderated
** (322) Helisandra peaks her head out into the hallway. "Aren't you boys done yet?" **
** (319) Garret glares back at the whiny thief **
(300) Tian Keth: ((There are still two left, just one is prone and one is frozen =P))
(326) Elunthal: "Calehan, I want a word with you" ::her face looks stern and unhappy
(382) roland: hi
(319) Garret: (actually, if I cut Kendel down when he was reaching for the other guy, he would necer have been thrown)
(323) Calehan: Should I finish off w5, or can we have a chat with him shortly


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms