Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
16 users online
2 Registered
0 Hidden
14 Guests
Registered Users: BemTrary, KevinBic


Back to Damrosil Logs


Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: No, I'm about to get slashed and bitten by a warewolf...does that sum it up?
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: werewolf
** (6487) Sevis Goloens sits in the croud waiting for an opertunity to help the people who helped him when all hell breaks loose **
** (6485) Atross reaches down to retrieve his recently summoned bow **
(6462) DM: (ok, I can't remember what inits were...)
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade draws a short sword and a silver dagger **
** (6486) Morti sits, looking back and forth, suddenly with his gear returned and the holy man gone wolfie, he's absolutely confused **
(6462) DM: (so roll inits again)
(6487) Sevis Goloens: INIT: [1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
(6483) Thom: (( Thom - 21, Dranath - 11, Atross - 9, Rainur - 6, Morti - 6.... Unless you want to redo them ))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
(6483) Thom: Initiative: [1d20+9] -> [12,9] = (21)
(6486) Morti: init: [1d20+2] -> [19,2] = (21)
(6485) Atross: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade invokes the strength of the War Father **
(6483) Thom: (( so - Sevis is first? ))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: "War Father, lend me your strength to fight this foul creature!"
(6462) DM: (use the new ones)
(6462) DM: (25, Sev)
(6483) Thom: (( do we have the map? ))
** (6487) Sevis Goloens sees the Holy man morph into a wolf and shoves his way though the cround to attack **
(6462) DM: (no, don't worry about it)
(6483) Thom: (( k ))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: ::as he raises his short sword, it begins to glow white::
(6487) Sevis: ((Can I get there and still attack, not sure how far away I am))
(6462) DM: ((as we closed last time, you were all within 75' of Azerdarc except for Rainur who was called to witness))
(6462) DM: ((Rainur is in melee range))
(6487) Sevis: ((Ok so if I am within 50'ft I can attack otherwise I will make a dubble move to get there this round))
(6462) DM: ((ok, go ahead))
** (6487) Sevis Goloens as he aproches the morphing Holy man he jumps up and does a spining kick and as he lands he punches out with his left hand **
(6487) Sevis: UnArmed Attack Roll: [1d20+11] -> [19,11] = (30) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
(6487) Sevis Goloens: UnArmed Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [16,8] = (24) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: ((uh...cool))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: ((that would certainly get his attention LOL))
(6487) Sevis Goloens: ((Thats the plan :) ))
(6486) Morti: al or dj, could one of you change color
(6487) Sevis Goloens: ((Just Did))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
(6486) Morti: (cool)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: (me too))
(6486) Morti: (now one of you make me pancakes)
(6503) Lycastis Greycloak (enter): 21:51
(6462) DM: (both hit of course)
(6503) Lycastis Greycloak (exit): 21:52
(6462) DM: However, Sevis' attacks seem to not do very much damage. (minor wounded)
(6503) Lycastis Greycloak (enter): 21:53
(6503) Lycastis Greycloak (exit): 21:53
(6503) Lycastis Greycloak (enter): 21:53
(6462) DM: (21, Thom)
(6483) Thom: (( so, more than 30 feet away> ))
** (6483) Thom runs at the werewolf creature, drawing out the Sword of Sylarie. He just barely gets there, not having time to attack. **
(6483) Thom: "Time to die you evil beast."
(6483) Thom: (( done ))
(6462) DM: (you're at 75' away)
(6462) DM: (21, Mort)
** (6486) Morti is unsure of exactly what's happening, but seeing his allies spring to action, he decides to at least put in his effort. Jumping the railing and heading toward the werewolf, he stops half way, pulling a bit of licorice root from his hip pouch. In flourishing gesture with his hand, he speaks off a speedy incantation and bites the root with a snap that is audible in the ears of all its targets (Haste on us 5 and Drenla) **
(6503) Lycastis Greycloak (exit): 21:58
(6462) DM: (14, Rain)
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade unleashes a fury of attacks on the werewolf **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+16] -> [17,16] = (33)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+16] -> [1,16] = (17)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+7] -> [15,7] = (22)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+7] -> [18,7] = (25)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+14] -> [6,14] = (20)
(6462) DM: (3 hits)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d6+9] -> [6,9] = (15)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d6+9] -> [5,9] = (14)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: (last one is a silver dagger)
(6510) Aoen (enter): 22:01
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d4+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
(6365) Tek (enter): 22:01
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: 39
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: (thanks morti)
(6462) DM: (+ on weapons? whisper me the value pls)
(6365) Tek (exit): 22:03
(6462) DM: (seriously wounded)
(6462) DM: (13, Azerdarc)
(6462) Archbishop Azerdarc: It seems you need instruction, pagan! (bares his teeth)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23)
(6486) Morti: +1 reflex and +1 on att rolls
** (6462) Archbishop Azerdarc seizes Rainur swiftly (AC 26) and throws him at Atross. (Atross, Reflex) **
(6486) Morti: (shoulda been a whisper)
(6485) Atross: Reflex: [1d20+7+1] -> [13,7,1] = (21)
(6485) Atross: (There, updated for haste)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21)
(6462) DM: He seemed to have simultaneously healed his damage and inflicted part of his wounds on Rainur.
(6462) DM: Wounds on the lupine-form cleric close, as similar wounds appear on Rainur.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d6] -> [2,1] = (3)
(6486) Morti: (do I see that to make a compotent spellcraft check?)
(6486) Morti: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+15] -> [17,15] = (32)
whispering to Morti, necromantic spell
whispering to Morti, you've never seen it before
(6462) DM: (10, Atr)
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade has a determined look on his face and focuses on the wolf. **
** (6485) Atross has wasted enough time recovering from the shock of the sudden battle in what was going to be a court and raises his bow to aid the attack. **
(6485) Atross: Greatbow Attack 1 Chance to Hit: [1d20+15] -> [3,15] = (18)
(6485) Atross: Greatbow Attack 2 Chance to Hit: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
(6485) Atross: (And with haste extra attack)
(6485) Atross: Greatbow Attack 1 Chance to Hit: [1d20+15] -> [12,15] = (27)
(6485) Atross: (And I forgot to add the haste attack bonus, but it doesn't matter anyway)
(6462) DM: (1 hit)
(6485) Atross: Greatbow Damage: [1d10+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
whispering to Atross, + on arrow?
(6462) DM: It seems to not have affected the creature much.
(6462) DM: (25, Sev)
** (6487) Sevis Goloens does a back flip trying to connect with both feet against Archbishop Azerdarc, as he lands he throws a punch at Azerdarc and uses the momentum to spin him into a kick Aimed at Jehan **
(6487) Sevis: Flurry of Blows Attack Roll: [1d20+12-2] -> [17,12,-2] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
(6487) Sevis Goloens: Flurry of Blows Attack Roll: [1d20+12-2] -> [17,12,-2] = (27) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
(6487) Sevis Goloens: Flurry of Blows Attack Roll: [1d20+9-2] -> [14,9,-2] = (21) ===> Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
(6462) DM: (seriously wounded)
(6485) Atross: (Pink?)
(6462) DM: Again, your blows seem to not have much effect on the lupin cleric....
(6487) Sevis Goloens: Hate Attack [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18) Damage: 1d8+3]
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
Damage: [1d8+3] -> [6,3] = (9)
(6462) DM:
(21, Thm)
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
((Haste Attach is against Jehan BTW))
** (6483) Thom takes a quick sidestep to put himself on the direct opposite side of Azerdarc from their new monk friend. **
(6483) Thom:
(( 5' step... ))
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade is unusually silent and is actually focused on the destruction of the wolf **
** (6483) Thom launches into a string of attacks. **
(6483) Thom:
Hasted Sword of Sylaire special attack: [1d20+17] -> [2,17] = (19) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+7] -> [5,7] = (12)
(6483) Thom:
Hasted Sword of Sylaire special attack: [1d20+17] -> [6,17] = (23) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
(6483) Thom:
hasted Sword of Sylaire 2nd special attack: [1d20+12] -> [8,12] = (20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
(6483) Thom:
?ooc and, let me know if he is subject to critical hits (for sneak attack damage)
(6483) Thom:
(( and, let me know if he is subject to critical hits (for sneak attack damage) ))
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
((This color better than Pink? ))
(6519) Metatron (enter): 22:21
(6365) Tek (enter): 22:22
(6462) DM:
(1 hit)
** (6483) Thom does additional sneak attack damage of [4d6] -> [4,1,6,2] = (13) **
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (6519) Dranath...
(6462) DM:
((Dranath roll init pls))
(6365) Tek (exit): 22:23
(6519) Dranath: Init:: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
(6462) DM:
(critical)
(6462) DM:
(21, Mort)
** (6486) Morti reaches into his pouch again and pulls out a bit of powder soaked tallow. Rubbing it between his fingers, he chants a gravelly spell, before the tallow burns away in his hands. Simultaneously a swirling form of flame takes shape in the area of the werewolve's body, forming a spere of flames, masked with demonic face of blue fire **
(6486) Morti:
Flaming sphere (dc 14) :[2d6] -> [5,4] = (9)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
(6462) DM:
(critical)
(6462) DM:
(15, Dran)
(6486) Morti:
(can I save my move action to try to move the sphere witht he wolf to keep his concentration down from casting?)
** (6519) Dranath moves after Rainur, ducking behind him and touching his shoulder lightly, blue shadowy energy erupting from between his fingers to seep over the barbarian, healing his wounds. [2d8+8] -> [4,6,8] = (18) points healed **
(6462) DM:
(k, assuming he lives, lol)
(6462) DM:
(14, Rain)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+15] -> [3,15] = (18)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+15] -> [16,15] = (31)
(6462) DM:
(look, Zane, I laughed. :) )
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+5] -> [17,5] = (22)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+13] -> [17,13] = (30)
(6483) Thom:
(( good. :) ))
(6462) DM:
(3 hits)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+7] -> [6,7] = (13)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+7] -> [2,7] = (9)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d4+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
(6462) DM:
The lupine form of Archbishop Azerdarc collapses, screaming in rage, under Rainur's attacks.
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Justice has been served"
** (6519) Dranath smiles, raising his left arm, shield and spear both held. "Well done!" **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens looks around making sure none of the guards are going to attack **
(6486) Morti:
The flamng demon ball gives a hollw chuckle
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade bows to Evian **
(6462) Moriamis d'Amberville:
Yes, justice has certainly been served.
** (6485) Atross lowers his bow as the wolf falls and surveys the (ongoing?) confusion. **
** (6483) Thom remains standing over the fallen wolf, making sure that it is no longer moving. **
(6462) DM:
An amber glow surrounds you as your surroundings fade from sight. All that you see is Moriamis, the smoking corpse of the Archbishop and yourselves...amidst amber light.
(6462) Moriamis d'Amberville:
And now...your payment, I believe.
(6483) Thom:
"Yes milady, we would be most appreciative."
(6486) Morti:
"Eh?" :raises a brow at moriamus, which is mimiced by the blue flame mask on the sphere:
** (6462) Moriamis d'Amberville gesticulates and a small gilt pouch floats from her voluminous robes, stopping before Thom. **
** (6487) Sevis looks around, "I am sorry I abandoned you in the Tavers, I just do not like the priests of the Inquisition" **
(6462) Moriamis d'Amberville:
Within this are the items I promised you, the Ring of Eibon and a potion of time and travel.
** (6483) Thom reaches up for the pouch, taking it in his hands. He bows low to her. **
(6487) Sevis:
((*Tavern))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Our thanks to you Mademoiselle"
(6486) Morti:
:turns to the others: "I think I missed something"
** (6485) Atross speaks up when hearing about the potion. **
(6462) Moriamis d'Amberville:
I have placed a field of confusion amongst you whilst you have time to perform the ritual of summoning. When the field lifts, you will be once again in the Cathedral of Ximes. You may not have time to perform the ritual then.
(6511) Lycastis Greycloak (enter): 22:37
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"As did I, and what is this potion of Time Travel, is this how you are to return to your world?"
(6485) Atross:
"Didn't Drenla say we'd need that after we summon the tomb and end the curse?"
(6511) Lycastis Greycloak (exit): 22:37
(6483) Thom:
"Thank you again Lady Moriamis." Thom then turns to the group.
(6486) Morti:
"Do we have all four items?"
(6519) Dranath: "Touch the ring to the vipers tail on the mirror.."
** (6462) Drenla merely smiles. **
(6519) Dranath: "Annoint the sword"
** (6487) Sevis waits and watches **
(6519) Dranath: "With the potion of time travel."
(6483) Thom:
"Yes, I have all four right here." Thom pulls out the Viper Mirror and places in on the ground, along with the pouch containing the Ring and potion.
(6519) Dranath: "then shatter the mirror with the sword."
(6486) Morti:
"ooooo.... splendid"
(6462) DM:
You touch the Ring of Eibon to the Viper-Circled Mirror. The snake briefly animates and uncoils, swallowing the ring and then returns to its original state, except that a golden ring now is part of the Mirror.
** (6483) Thom slides the ring around the handle of the mirror, making sure that the ring is in contact with the tail of the viper. **
(6483) Thom:
(( oh, even better... ))
(6462) DM:
As you anoint the Sword of Sylaire with the potion, it begins to glow a warm amber light and you experience the same pit-wrenching feeling you felt when standing before the silver gate in Chateau d'Amberville.
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"here we go again"
(6483) Thom:
"Well, it feels right, I guess."
(6483) Thom:
"Sevis, this is your last chance to stay here."
** (6487) Sevis Goloens rolls his sholders triing to shake off the wrenching feeling **
** (6486) Morti stands watching the ceremony as his flaming sphere fades away with a yowl. Petting Moiraine he pays close attention. **
(6462) DM:
As the Sword strikes the Mirror, the Mirror bursts into a thousand thousand glittery fragments....or perhaps it is you who burst into fragments, as you are transported into the Mirror....
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"I would be killed if I returned"
(6487) Sevis:
"I will take my chances with you"
(6483) Thom:
"Very well." He then swings the sword as was stated above... ;)
** (6485) Atross watches the proceedings in interest and quiet, blinking a few times to clear the disorienting image from his mind. **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens keeps swalowing hard and rolling his sholders trying to get rid of the wrenching feeling **
(6462) Marie-Helene d'Amberville:
(echoes) "Go, in whatever endeavor, whether gate or guardian, with my blessing."
(6525) Silence (enter): 22:44
** (6483) Thom smiles at the voice. **
** (6486) Morti tries to let himself go limp as his body seems to erupt, hoping it will be easier if you don't fight it **
(6525) Silence (exit): 22:44
(6462) DM:
It seems that you hear the elderly matriarch's voice...
** (6487) Sevis Goloens looks around for the voice **
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade has been noticibly quiet **
(6462) DM:
The amber haze lifts.
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"Who is that?"
(6483) Thom:
"An old aquaintence."
(6462) DM:
You find yourself on a seemingly endless plain. It is twilight and the stars above form no recognizeable constellations.
(6462) DM:
In front of you is a massive, square, 50' tall tomb made of amber colored marble. On the entrance is carved the name "Etienne d'Amberville".
** (6487) Sevis Goloens looks around **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"That is our destination"
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"Do any of you know where we are, I know we are no longer in france"
(6462) DM:
On the only door is painted the d'Amberville family crest: a black shield with a gold phoenix rampant. An amber crown is painted above the crest.
(6483) Thom:
"No idea Sevis, no idea."
(6485) Atross:
"I think this is supposed to be nowhere. And nowhen as well."
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade appoaches the tomb **
(6486) Morti:
"Heh? heh?" :looks about, taking in the surroundings, before plopping down to a seat on the ground, cradling Moiraine: "One of these days, I've really gotta learn to teleport stuff. just to make it fair."
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"Hey thats the same symbol that was used to sign the letter to my Father"
** (6483) Thom sheathes the Sword of Sylarie as he looks at the massive tomb. **
(6519) Dranath: "We need to go in; what we seek is engraved in the lid of Etienne's casket."
** (6487) Sevis Goloens goes over to the door and looks it over **
(6483) Thom:
"Yes Sevis - it is."
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Thom, can you open this door?"
** (6483) Thom walks to the door and tries to open it. **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens steps out of Thorn's way **
(6462) Rhian, of the Aes Sedai:
You'll never get away with this, you know.
** (6483) Thom looks around for the strange voice. **
** (6487) Sevis looks around **
** (6485) Atross sighs and looks for the speaker. **
(6486) Morti:
"Eh?" :looks for the voice as he pets his kitten
(6483) Thom:
(( I don't know about the rest of you - but Stash's voice would be strange to me... ;) ))
(6462) DM:
An image of a human woman, with long honey blonde tresses, garbed in a flowing white robe with a light blue sash around her waist appears in front of you, to the side. She's sitting in a golden chair, glancing warily to her side.
(6462) DM:
It's Rhian.
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Rhian?"
** (6519) Dranath peers over at the image, a brow raised. "Who is this?" **
(6519) Dranath: "You know her?"
(6462) the Tempest:
Oh, I think I will and I shall. Your friends are not coming back. They have been sentenced to certain doom.
(6486) Morti:
"Rhian." :cocks his head, staring in disbelief:
(6486) Morti:
Will save: [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
(6487) Sevis:
"Hello M'Lady< Oh I guess my new friends already know you, though I do not"
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Oh I see"
(6483) Thom:
'Wait, there is something strange here."
(6519) Dranath: "We are seeing another time, another place."
(6462) DM:
An image of the Tempest appears to your left. She seems to be holding court, as usual.
(6485) Atross:
"Hey, it's them. Is this an image out of time and space?"
** (6485) Atross clears his throat uncomfortably. **
(6486) Morti:
"Eh? Eh? Eh?" :looking all about.: "Wow..."
** (6483) Thom glares at the image of the Tempest. **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens looks around confused **
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"I take it you know these people who are appearing out of noware?"
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Rhian"
(6486) Morti:
"Thom... you got the door open yet?" :asks as he watches court:
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
::rainur bows::
(6483) Thom:
"That," he points at the Tempest, "is our Azerdarc"
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"No no, far worse"
** (6487) Sevis Goloens nods **
(6462) the Tempest:
No one has ever returned from the manse of the d'Ambervilles. Your friends are gone for all time. And your plans, whatever they are, are for naught. No one...no one, will stop my Master's revenge against this Kingdom. Not you and not Shai'tan.
(6483) Thom:
"True Rainur, but I figured Sevis would understand that."
** (6485) Atross , since they seem to be having a conversation without us, assumes that we can't actually interact with them. **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens listens to the coverstaiton quietly **
** (6483) Thom pushes the door open by walking up to it and pushing. **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Come on Thom, open that door. Her presensce sickens me"
(6483) Thom:
"There - done." He speaks to Rainur and Morti, but keeps a glare trained on the Tempest.
(6486) Morti:
"Real time images of dramatic events. Kind of entertaining" :muses in his Kernish way: "There's a market for this somewhere"
(6462) the Tempest:
I have recovered the Sword, for example. And I intend to use it.
(6483) Thom:
(( sorry guys, I was waiting to hear if it opened or not... ))
** (6487) Sevis Goloens looks to the open door, but waits for the others to begin entering first since they seem to know whats going on **
** (6462) the Tempest smiles a cruel, evil smile....delighting in Rhian's shock and dismay. **
** (6485) Atross moves sideways towards the door, still watching the conversation. **
(6462) the Tempest:
And this time, there will be no Magister to save your little king....
(6486) Morti:
"If the door's open, lets get going. We're wasting time"
** (6486) Morti hurries into the tomb **
(6485) Atross:
"Uh oh. She has the sword? Already, or is it going to be soon? We should get moving."
** (6483) Thom does not enter the tomb, but watches the images. **
(6483) Thom:
'What sword?"
** (6462) Rhian, of the Aes Sedai holds her hand up to her mouth, moaning "no" soundlessly... **
(6462) DM:
The images fade away.
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Hmmm. a bad omen"
(6485) Atross:
"The sword of honor wasn't it? I know a special sword was mentioned when we were sent to the D'Amberville's. Important to you, Rainur, right?"
** (6487) Sevis Goloens follows the others into the tomb, pausing to trace the symbol that was on the letter to his father with his finger **
(6533) Lightfaith (enter): 23:01
(6533) Lightfaith (exit): 23:02
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Ays, it is a sword that is important to me, but I fear that is not the sword that she spoke of. "
(6483) Thom:
"Then which swprd did she speak of?"
(6483) Thom:
"Then which sword did she speak of?"
(6486) Morti:
"Who know? But she's to be plannning to kill the magister with it" :still hurrying into the tomb:
(6462) DM:
You are in a long, mirrored hallway. The hallway is 10' wide by several hundred feet long. There appears to be a pair of gigantic amber gates at the very end.
** (6483) Thom enters the tomb once everyone has gone past. **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens continues to follow the others **
** (6486) Morti groans as he stares down the hallway, raising a hand he focuses his mind to scan the mirrors ahead(detect magic) **
** (6485) Atross pauses when he sees the long haul hall ahead. **
(6485) Atross:
"With all this space, the tomb could've been made small and tidy. As a contrast."
(6486) Morti:
"Wouldn't be as impressive"
** (6519) Dranath follows the others, shield and spear clutched up against his chest with his left hand, the silver rosary with Oneiros' symbol on it wrapped about his right. He warily watches the mirrors. **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Doomgiver, Tyrants, Despair...there are many" ::rainur mutters under his breath
(6519) Dranath: "The Swords of Immortality, Rainur?"
(6487) Sevis:
"Those are strange names for swords"
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade seems to be caught off guard with that scene "Yes that one too" **
(6462) Eclavdra:
Iblith!
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Shai'tan..."
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"Oh and I can understand why you said that she is far worse then Azerdarc. With her Charm, and the evil and coulculating maner in which I just saw her acting I could see how she could dominate a nation"
(6462) DM:
As you walk down the hallway, an ilythi'iri matron appears to your left, berating an unseen person.
(6462) Eclavdra:
If you do NOT get up this instant, I shall flay the skin from your skull. Now open the gate this instant, worm!
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade motions to the party to halt and be quiet **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens jumps a bit startled "What is that?" **
** (6483) Thom stops moving at the sound of a voice and draws out his father's rapier. **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"a drow female..."
(6486) Morti:
"Whole place must be like a viewing room
(6462) DM:
(ilythi'iri = drow.)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"They are cunning and powerful "
(6462) Lyme, the Spydermage:
Xas. mistress. At once, mistress.
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"Drow, a bad sounding name, for a bad looking race."
(6519) Dranath: (( you wish! drow chicksare hot! ))
(6487) Sevis:
((Ment evil by bad))
** (6485) Atross whispers, "She said gate. I think this could involve us." **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"we must be careful"
(6462) DM:
Further down the hall, the object of the ilythi'iri priestess' fury appears, groveling and sniveling before her. It is an ilythi'iri male, garbed in glittering black robes trimmed with silver runes. A curved dagger crusted with a dark red substance is seen strapped by his side. A necklace of dawn elven fingers can be seen around his neck.
** (6485) Atross glances at the amber gates at the of the hall as he speaks. **
** (6486) Morti keeps walking, uninterested in more moving pictures "All the more reason to reach ettienne's coffin and end this" **
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"Maybe these mirors capture the lives of people who fail to open the gate up ahead?"
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade continues to walk down the hall **
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"With all the strange things I have see in the past few days it may well be true"
** (6483) Thom watches the scene, to see if it holds any clues as to how to open the gates. **
** (6462) Eclavdra leans back, as if peering at something or someone beyond you. "That dammable paladin and his magus friend have reached the plane of our goddess." (mutters) **
(6483) Thom:
(( or, equally important - how not to open it.... ))
(6539) Elegard (enter): 23:14
(6539) Elegard (exit): 23:14
(6462) DM:
The images fade from sight.
** (6483) Thom looks over his shoulder to see if what she was looking at was here. **
(6486) Morti:
"Paladin.. magus.. time... " :glances back: "Think this could be about the king and Magister's old group?"
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"I hate drow as much as werewolves"
** (6486) Morti continues toward the gate **
(6485) Atross:
"You're probably on to something with that, Morti. Good thinking."
** (6485) Atross continues more resolutely towards the ambery gates. **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Ays"
(6462) DM:
Suddenly, in one of the mirrors you see an immense, vast crimson drake of unimaginable size and power. It's talking to...pleading with several adventurers who seem to be intent on slaying it. The drake and the adventurers are floating in a vast, gray ethereal void not unlike the plains you appeared on before entering the tomb.
** (6483) Thom continues walking down the hall, pausing at each mirror to see if it holds any more information. **
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"Yes they did not look or sound like a friendly bunch. I see I am going to have to learn many things in this world of yours since I have never seen a Drow before, but you all seemed to know what they were"
(6486) Morti:
"Drenla.. did they have anything to do with the D'Ambervilles?"
(6462) Drenla:
Yes, Morti. You are seeing events that have occurred in your future and in your past. Watch and listen. There will be time for questions and answers later.
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"A Dragon, very interesting I thought they were only Myth"
(6486) Morti:
"ooooo...."
(6462) Ayyers Falconedge:
I can't believe you're doing this! It knows nothing of honor.
** (6483) Thom silently watches and listens to the images. **
(6462) Dobhalain, of Elantra:
It swore on its life blood to not harm people for two hundred years.
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"King Falconedge? So young..."
(6462) Ayyers Falconedge:
What is two centuries to a crimson drake? By that time, we'll be dead and gone, as the salt of the earth.
(6462) Garath Tremaine:
We should kill it now. Preferably with cold fire.
(6486) Morti:
"What's cold fire?"
(6462) Alyxastrasus:
For aid against the knights of the deathless blade, this is my repayment? Honorless knaves! (opens mouth and begins to inhale)
** (6487) Sevis Goloens watches almost spllbound **
(6462) Drenla:
An elemental spell my master learned in his past.
(6462) DM:
The images vanish as you reach the amber gates.
(6486) Morti:
"Sounds wicked." :watches intently:
(6486) Morti:
"Aaaaaahhh... it was just getting good!"
** (6487) Sevis Goloens looks up "Oh we are here" **
** (6483) Thom looks at the other mirrors to see if there are any mre images before he joins the party at the gates. **
** (6486) Morti starts walking backwards, wondering if it will show more **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"We have no fate but the fate that we make...let's open those gates, shall we?
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
Thom will you do the honours?
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"
** (6483) Thom approaches the gates, looking them over (search for traps). **
** (6485) Atross tries to prepare for whatever may come and stands weapon at the ready pointing at the door. **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens sees Atross ready his weapon so he get into a combat stance as well **
(6462) DM:
As Thom looks over the gates, in one mirror, you see a vast army crest a valley of snow and ice. The army seems to be a collection of knights astride horses in silver barding and Aes Sedai enrobed in the One Power. Opposite them are a dark horde of numberless Trollocs fielded by myrdraal and worse creatures. In the distance is an obsidian castle, atop a flying mountain...except the mountain is inverted.
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"War Father, what in the name of all that is good is that? ::throws up his hands::
(6486) Morti:
(so.. it's a crater?)
(6462) DM:
Battle is joined.
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"What are those?" **Points to the Trollocs** "They look like wear creatures"
(6486) Morti:
"Last war against Shai'tan."
(6485) Atross:
"Is that another image from the past? I sure hope that's not in our future anyway."
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"They are trollocs, a foul creation of evil"
(6483) Thom:
"Huh?" Thom looks back to see what they are discussing.
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
((This of a montain fliped upside down and floating Morti))
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
((*Think))
(6550) Gait (enter): 23:28
(6462) DM:
(trollocs are animal men bred to be killing machines)
(6462) DM:
(ooc)
(6550) Gait (exit): 23:29
(6462) DM:
(myrdraal are eyeless humanoids who are used as assassins and spies for the Dark One) (ooc)
(6487) Sevis:
"Very strange world you all live in my friends"
** (6486) Morti watches the battle for focal points like the upturned mountained and important figures to research later **
(6462) DM:
As the battle rages on, a group of Aes Sedai call on the Power to shape the very land. The floor of the valley splits and cracks as the very land reacts in response to their commands.
** (6483) Thom turns back to looking the gate over since he has little actual interest in a major battle. **
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"Impressive power those female wizards have"
(6486) Morti:
history: [1d20+4] -> [18,4] = (22)
(6519) Dranath: (( ooh oh! can I get a history roll? ))
(6486) Morti:
"Wwwoooooowwww..."
(6462) DM:
The dark horde eventually routs the army of light, but not before the Aes Sedai perform one final spell that seals the doom of all: vast, seemingly endless amounts of water appear from nowhere, filling the valley until a lake appears where there was none before. All are drowned, save for a group of Aes Sedai who managed to flee the scene of the battle.
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Desperation"
(6462) DM:
One of those Aes Sedai who escaped looks remarkably like Rhian.
(6486) Morti:
:mutters in curious after thought: "lake of Death..."
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31)
(6462) DM:
The image vanishes as the gates open.
(6510) Elven Elvis (exit): 23:36
** (6487) Sevis Goloens looks though the now open gate **
** (6483) Thom does not enter the gate yet, but instead looks at it perplezed. **
(6483) Thom:
(( perplexed even.... ))
** (6486) Morti looks to the next chamber, hoping he just sees an easily accessible coffin **
(6462) DM:
Inside is a circular chamber, at the other end of which are a pair of gigantic amber gates. In the middle of the chamber is a sleeping sapphire drake...atop a mountain of golden and platinum coins.
** (6483) Thom quickly holds a hand up to everyone behind him, hoping that the don't start asking what's going on... **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens stops moving and breathing **
(6562) No Name (enter): 23:39
(6462) DM:
(I mean an azure drake. sapphire drake is a different thing)
(6562) No Name (exit): 23:39
** (6485) Atross lowers his bow slightly, as the drake is sleeping apparently. **
** (6483) Thom looks along the floor of the rooms, trying to spot a path that is clear of coin and other noiy items. **
** (6519) Dranath raises an eyebrow, and looks about the chamber for only a moment before his eyes return to the drake, recalling any stories he might've heard about them. **
(6462) DM:
The drake seems to be not of large size...but still, it's the largest creature you've laid eyes on, till now.
(6462) DM:
There is a path around the mountain that's clear. Not very clear, but clear enough.
** (6487) Sevis Goloens whispers "Think we can sneak past it?" **
(6486) Morti:
(was there a whispered description of the room. cause I think I missed something. ?)
** (6483) Thom points out the path to everyone and then begans slowly walking along it, moving as quietly as he can. **
(6462) DM:
(nope)
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
((Circular room with an Azura drake in it, sleeping on a pile of coins))
(6483) Thom:
(( suddenly - I am hoping that Stash's "nope" was to Morti, and not Sevis.... ))
** (6485) Atross thinks for a moment of what's going to happen if that drake wakes up. **
** (6487) Sevis Goloens silently follows behind Thorn **
** (6486) Morti stares at the dragon thoughtfully, before watching where the others are going and following along. (take 10 ms, 14) **
(6564) BoMan (enter): 23:44
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
** (6485) Atross whispers, "It's a guard, isn't it? No way it just found this place and decided to take up residence, is there? I think it'd be best it doesn't know we're here too." **
(6564) BoMan (exit): 23:45
** (6485) Atross tries to follow Thom as stealthily as possible. **
** (6483) Thom watches the drake out of the corner of his eye as he slowly moves through the room. **
(6462) DM:
I need a Reflex save from everyone. :)
(6485) Atross:
((Taking 10 on ms nets a 14 with no buckler))
(6487) Sevis:
Reflex save: [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29)
(6486) Morti:
Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
(6485) Atross:
Reflex: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
(6462) DM:
(Move Silently if you have the skill.)
(6483) Thom:
Reflex: [1d20+10] -> [19,10] = (29)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+6] -> [17,6] = (23)
(6519) Dranath: Reflex: [1d20+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
(6485) Atross:
Move Silently: [1d20+5-1] -> [4,5,-1] = (8) *for armor, buckler goes away.
(6462) DM:
Well...Dranath sends a few coins tinkling...
** (6485) Atross winces. **
(6462) DM:
as does Atross...
(6462) DM:
The azure drake pops an eyelid open...
** (6483) Thom freezes, looking at the drake, but preparing himself to run full speed to the door if needed. **
** (6483) Thom touches a finger to the gates. **
** (6519) Dranath groans as he sees the eye pop open, having held his breath ever since the butt of his spear skidded along the pile of coins. **
(6462) DM:
It's fully awake now, just as soon as Thom reaches the other gates.
(6462) DM:
It opens it's mouth....
(6462) DM:
(init if you wish. :) )
(6485) Atross:
"Good morning, is it?"
(6519) Dranath: "Might drake! Please wait, I bessech you!"
(6519) Dranath: mighty
** (6486) Morti holds up his hands in view of the drake and tries dumbly, "You're haaaaviiiing a Drreeeeaaammm. oooo.." **
(6519) Dranath: beseech
(6486) Morti:
Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
(6485) Atross:
Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
(6486) Morti:
(hehehe)
(6487) Sevis:
INIT: [1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24)
** (6485) Atross tries to think fast. **
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
** (6483) Thom moves away from the gates and off to the side, the opposite side of the drake that they passed by. **
(6486) Morti:
init(if we must) : [1d20+2] -> [9,2] = (11)
(6462) DM:
It yawns and then goes back to sleep.
(6486) Morti:
:whispers in shock: "Wow.. it worked!"
** (6487) Sevis Goloens looks at Morti with an amazed look **
** (6483) Thom looks amazed but then turns to look at the gates to see if they opened or not. **
** (6519) Dranath sighs, slumping over. He shakes his head, and ushers morti on, whispering, "hurry now, before it changes it's mind." **
** (6485) Atross takes a few heartslowing breaths. **
** (6486) Morti conitues on slow and steady toward the gate **
** (6487) Sevis quickly moves as silently as posible to the Gate **
** (6485) Atross whispers, mostly to himself, "My, what big teeth you have..." **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
(6462) TaliesinNYC:
[1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)
** (6485) Atross follows the others towards the gate, watching his feet now more than before. **
(6519) Dranath: (( ominous die rolling ))
** (6483) Thom notices that the gates are indeed opena nd he passes though them, looking into the next room. **
** (6493) Rainur Swiftblade quickly follows **
** (6486) Morti whispers a very low, "Sweet dreams." to the dragon, then follows through the door. **
** (6485) Atross continues through the door, relieved. **
** (6519) Dranath grins, barely hearing morti as he and the boy-shaped mage are nearby. **
** (6483) Thom ushers the last couple of people through the gates. **
(6462) DM:
A gargantuan red-haired humanoid in brass chainmail armed with a greatsword carved to look like leaping flames bars the way to a second pair of amber gates at the far end of this circular 100' chamber.
(6486) Morti:
(is he asleep too?)
(6462) DM:
(oh no. lol.)
** (6483) Thom touches a finger to the open gates they just passed through. **
(6487) Sevis:
"This is a test of will I see. To make sure you realy want to go where these gates lead"
(6462) DM:
It has coal black skin and flaming red hair. It glares at you, revealing rotting teeth.
** (6486) Morti dumbly tries again to the warrior, waving his hands "You're haaaaviiiing a Drreeeeaaammm. oooo.." **
(6486) Morti:
Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
(6462) DM:
It glares at Morti.
** (6519) Dranath is startled, jumping back slightly at the visage of the warrior. **
(6486) Morti:
*gulp
(6487) Sevis:
"Guess he isnt dreaming"
** (6483) Thom is intrigued by the gates, but brakes himself away quickly at the sight of the warrior before them. **
(6483) Thom:
(( breaks... not brakes.... ))
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
"So sir may we pass?"
** (6486) Morti tries to be personable instead. "Hey I have some black skin too." Lowering the illusion of his hat, he pulls up his sleeve to reveal some black blotches of skin, almost like living sleeves from his golden hands."Wish I had the hair though. And our teeth almost match." Shows his crooked, but not rotted choppers **
(6462) DM:
It grunts, hefting its greatsword...
(6486) Morti:
(hehe.. gotta)
(6486) Morti:
Cha check: [1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
(6486) Morti:
Diplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+3] -> [16,3] = (19)
(6486) Morti:
(hahahaha)
(6519) Dranath: "We have no quarrel with you!" He says, trying to help Morti's case.
(6519) Dranath: Diplomacy [1d20+8+2] -> [12,8,2] = (22)
(6485) Atross:
((You two have that backwards))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17)
(6486) Morti:
(sorry, had to ^_^ )
(6462) DM:
It scowls at Dranath and Morti
(6487) Sevis:
"Guess thats a no to may we pass"
(6486) Morti:
*gulp ...again
** (6487) Sevis Goloens heads toward the red headed fellow, but off to the right a bit **
** (6486) Morti puts the had back on, going from the visage of freakshow to farmboy in half a sec **
(6462) DM:
(folks, you're going to kill me, lol. I'm falling asleep)
(6485) Atross:
"So do you have a name?"
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
(coffee LOL)
(6483) Thom:
(( No!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!! ))
(6485) Atross:
((Shall we call him "Scowly?"))
(6462) DM:
(heh ok, sec then)
(6519) Dranath: (( go get you a soda! ))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
BRB poddy break
(6486) Morti:
(Jolt cola. an essential for the late night computer user)
(6486) Morti:
( :sip: "Aaaahhh.. tweaky!"
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
((I prefer Mikes Hard Lemonade))
(6519) Dranath: (( good stuff manner ))
(6365) Tek (enter): 00:12
(6580) Lycastis Greycloak (enter): 00:13
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
back
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
(just started to brew mine)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
((this may be a two long sword fight))
(6483) Thom:
(( go for it - have at him Rainur. ;) ))
(6486) Morti:
(and maybe some short ones too)
(6486) Morti:
(and one real long one, just for prodding in an annoying manner)
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
((I'll cut off his toes dammit!))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade:
Wilderness Lore Skill Check: [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12)
** (6486) Morti takes the opportunity while the DM's away to sneak past the big scary **
(6485) Atross:
((I'll riddle him with arrows...))
** (6483) Thom uses an unknown ability and teleports to the end of the story. **
(6485) Atross:
((Like, if a tree falls in the fields, and there's an archer around to catch it, does it hit the ground?))
(6483) Thom:
(( ;) ))
(6486) Morti:
(right, we play it just like the collussus. Rainur, you run at it and get tossed to your death. I'll get the catapult)
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
((No it crushes the archer))
(6462) DM:
(guys, I can't stay awake)
(6486) Morti:
(did you try slapping yourself?)
(6486) Morti:
(go ahead. we'll wait)
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
((Ok guess I'll see yall next week, if Stan isnt bussy moving next week))
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade: Disconnecting from server...
(6493) Rainur Swiftblade (exit): 00:24
(6486) Morti:
(Aaaaawwwwww....)
(6462) DM:
(sorry guys, I've been awake since 9 am. I can do a session tomorrow, from 1 pm to 7 pm if you want)
(6483) Thom:
(( well - I guess that makes it official. ))
(6483) Zane:
I could do that.
(6519) Dranath: I willn't be here
Attempting to DISABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now unmoderated
(6485) Atross:
I think I've been awake since 9 am too...
(6462) TaliesinNYC:
I need sleep
(6487) Sevis Goloens:
I'll try and be there, 80% sure I can make it
(6462) TaliesinNYC:
k then
(6485) Atross:
But then again, I have a veritable shrine of soda cans around my computer
(6486) Morti:
won't be home til around 3 tomorrow
(6519) Dranath: 100% sure I can't
(6485) Atross:
3 cans high in many places
(6487) Sevis Goloens: See yall later
(6487) Sevis Goloens (exit): 00:26
(6483) Zane:
Ok, I'll be around and look for people I guess. Later all
(6486) Morti:
well. g'night, and good luck with your apatment hunt Stash
(6485) Atross:
Plus, you're three hours ahead of me, I'll check in at 12:30 if I'm still awake =D
(6486) Morti: "Everyman's a genius, until he opens his mouth."
(6486) Morti (exit): 00:27
(6485) Atross:
G'night, and good luck with the move
(6462) TaliesinNYC:
thx
(6462) TaliesinNYC:
I can wait until when Morti gets home then
(6483) Zane: I shall go down in history as the man that opened a door.
(6483) Thom (exit): 00:27


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms