Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
13 users online
2 Registered
0 Hidden
11 Guests
Registered Users: CharlesAgils, KevinBic


Back to Damrosil Logs


Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
** (25207) Morti takes the bit of jerked meat. "Uh... thank you." Bites off a bit and commences chwing **
(25207) Morti: "Mmm.. spicy."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Ays...it was a favorite of your mentor"
(25211) DM: ok, last we left off, you had met Claude and managed to free Atross from Catherine's evil clutches.
(25215) Miragon (enter): 21:32
(25207) Morti: "Drenla? Really?"
(25207) Morti: (Yay!)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Ays, he really could eat...great taste"
(25211) DM: haven't posted the log yet but there was a battle in the throne room (room 34)
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (25215) Miragon...
(25211) DM: apparently, one of the d'Ambervilles whom you haven't met yet, Catherine, lives in the throne and is quite an insane and evil powerful wizard. she had temporarily possessed Atross' body
(25207) Morti: :nods as he chews, answering back with a mouthful. "Twue... it wiwwy ith goot."
(25211) DM: (more details in the log. Claude is a priest of Solnor and usually spends his time in the library (36). Oh, and Drenla appeared for a brief time.)
(25207) Morti: (oh yeah... did I find any good books in the library?)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Monsieur Claude, I must ask two things of you....Can you do anything to restore me to my true self. It seems that one in your family has cast a spell upon me that weakened me and I was touched by a wight"
(25211) DM: (scrolls mostly.)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Secondly, could you give us directions to this dungeoun and what we may face there?"
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: Unfortunately I do not have such spells as I am newly come to the faith. There is a priest in Averoigne who can help you though. Azeradac is his name.
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: He is a patriarch of the Church as far as I know, and a kindly soul.
** (25215) Miragon stands around quietly, not too happy with the recent turn of events. **
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: I know little of this wing of the chateau, but I do know that the dungeon is beneath.
(25196) Thom: "Is it through that door? *points to the back of the library*
** (25207) Morti spends his time going through the scrolls in the library like a kid in a candy store, searching for interesting tidbits on magical theory and alchemy **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Well, thanks to Danae, at least I am rid of the effects of the poison"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: ;;bows to Danae::
** (25209) Danae nods. **
** (25202) Atross spends his time waking up and getting caught up on what happened after his possession **
(25196) Thom: (( "it" = "the dungeon" ))
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: There are rooms here that are mostly bedrooms, but I think others of my family reside within.
(25209) Danae: "He said he doesnt know, Thom..."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Well we are done here and do not wish to disturb you any further. Gents, and lady, if you are finished with your exploration of this library, we must continue because time grows short"
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: In truth, I spend very little time except within my library. Here, I am at peace.
** (25207) Morti calls back out from the library. "Claude, Sir? You said I could only take a book if I paid for it, but am I allowed to take notes?" **
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: Oui, Morti.
** (25215) Miragon looks to Rainur. "I'll take up the slack if you become too ill. Just don't push yourself." **
(25196) Thom: "Sure Rainur, I am ready to go on as well."
(25207) Morti: "Thank you!" :not hearing Rainur from the other toom, he quickly returns to his studies
** (25215) Miragon nods. "I was ready to leave before I even got here." **
** (25215) Miragon strolls out of the room and leans against the wall waiting for everyone. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Knowledge is important so if our mageling want to study we can give him a short time more, buut we must continue Morti"
(25202) Atross: "I really want to thank you for my freedom, Claude, is there anything that you need done? Maybe something that had to be left behind in Averoigne?"
(25207) Morti: "Eh?" Glances up from a bunch of scrolls he's already pulled from the shelves. Frowining, "How soon?"
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: Well...now that you mention it, there is something you can do...
** (25211) Claude d'Amberville strokes his chin thoughtfully, looking at Atross and glancing a bit at Rainur. "If you will not be too inconvenienced, that is." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (uh oh)
** (25215) Miragon shouts from the hall. "Oh no of course not." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Morti...choose quickly:"
(25207) Morti: "Choose?" :Looks around the library.: "How am I supposed to...? Urgh...." :pouts childishly:
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Morti, we are on a mission...remember?"
** (25211) Claude d'Amberville takes a scroll, dusts it off and inspects it. "Ah, yes. Please deliver this to the Lady Sylaire, in her chateau, in Sylaire. She will give you further instructions." **
(25207) Morti: :sighs wearily: "I know... you're right."
(25211) DM: It is a parchment scroll capped with a seal of amber wax.
(25209) Danae: "We -are- going to Sylaire anyhow.."
(25202) Atross: "It shouldn't be a problem"
** (25207) Morti carefully .. and sadly rolls up the scrolls he'd so hastfully opened and returns them to the racks **
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: Oh, are you? Well, then, perhaps it won't be such a bother after all. (smiles)
** (25196) Thom walks the western wall of the library, trying to get an idea of how deep the room is, making a mental map in his head. **
** (25207) Morti groans as he leaves the room and tries not to look back **
** (25196) Thom follows Morti out into the hallway. **
whispering to Zane, 30'
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Pere Claude, how many others in your family are here and are they like the others?"
(25209) Danae: "Perhaps.. you could let go of one of your magic scrolls, as a sort of trade?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d100] -> [73] = (73)
** (25211) Claude d'Amberville shrugs. "I do not know, to be frank." **
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: They are all like each other in some respects. Some more than most.
(25207) Morti: "Don't have anything that valuable, and I can't choose one to take."
(25209) Danae: "You -have- already helped us, and I am really overextending your graciousness... but perhaps you could do this, or maybe even lower your price?" (is speaking to claude)
** (25207) Morti slumps against the wall and takes Moiraine up from his pocket petting her in comfort **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "May the light of Solnor guide you Pere Claude"
(25209) Danae: (mr. dm, i was speaking to you...)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "We must move out everyone...evil grows as we stay put"
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: All of these are my children. (spreads his hands to his books) Would you ask that I give up one of my children for nothing?
(25207) Morti: "Of course not sir." :Turns from the wall and bows to Claude. "I just wish I could have stayed to play with them a while. I hope I get the chance again someday"
(25209) Danae: "Your children? well then, no, I suppose not."
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade leaves room 36 **
** (25207) Morti turns to the departing barbarian, gaves a lost nod to Claude and follows the leader **
(25202) Atross: "Thank you again, sir."
(25207) Morti: (gives a last nod rather)
** (25209) Danae knocks her knuckles against the table lightly, "Thank you anyways.." she follows the rest. **
** (25202) Atross follows Rainur from the room **
** (25211) Claude d'Amberville sighs and says, "You are welcome to return here. May the light of Solnor guide your path." **
(25211) DM: (ok, where to now?)
** (25196) Zane bows to Claude as they leave, amazed that one of the family was still sane. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Thom there are two doors ahead of us can you check the one on the left?"
(25196) Thom: "Sure can."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (rm 35)
** (25196) Zane checks the door for any nasty surprises. (Search for traps ) **
(25209) Danae: "Hey morti, were those scrolls anywhere worth what he was asking for them?"
(25215) Miragon: "So what exactly is it that we're pose to be doin' now?"
** (25207) Morti looks a bit disheartened but gets back to business, strapping his staff to his belt and readying his crossbow as Moiraine sets on his shoulder. **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [2,8] = (10)
(25207) Morti: "Financially... not really. Sentimental, I suppose so." :answers sincerely
** (25196) Zane tries to crack open the door. **
** (25202) Atross makes sure he hasn't lost anything vital of his gear. **
(25215) Miragon: "And all for no pay eh? I just love doin' charity work for insane accursed folks from the abyss. Let me guess, we gotta go rescue that guy's lover from the bottom of the ocea using only a piece of thread?"
(25209) Danae: "We are just playing messenger Miragon, calm down."
(25202) Atross: "We'll find out when we meet Lady Sylaire I suppose. As for how to get back to our world? Something like that."
** (25196) Zane slowly closes the door and quietly tells Rainur. "Looks like we have company in this room..." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Explain"
** (25215) Miragon shrugs. "Well if we ever do make it out of this hell hole, I'll be glad fer sure!" **
(25196) Thom: I only looked quickly, but there was someone in there, with a few creatures. I don't know if they are hostile or not, but in this place - better safe than sorry."
(25196) Zane: Anyway, the door is unlocked if you want to enter.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: 'Give me a monent" ::Rainur concentrates on the door
(25215) Miragon: "I guess its smashing and bashing time here on out, just point out the enemies and I'll do the smashing."
** (25215) Miragon looks to Rainur puzzled. "What are you doing?" **
(25220) Davian (enter): 22:02
(25220) Davian (exit): 22:02
(25209) Danae: "Asking his patron to allow him to sense evil.."
(25207) Morti: "In this place? isn't that kind of redundant?"
** (25209) Danae nods to morti. **
(25196) Thom: You'd think Morti, but you never know.
(25202) Atross: "It's more for the degrees than the mere presense here."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I do not sense great evil behind the door
(25215) Miragon: "Ah too bad"
(25207) Morti: "So... we knock first?":
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "We may wish to explore it"
(25196) Thom: "Then shall we find out what information this one has?"
(25215) Miragon: "Yeah if it doesn't try to cook our flesh like the last one."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+7] -> [19,7] = (26)
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade listens at the door **
(25209) Danae: "Someone open it.."
** (25196) Thom waits for Rainur. **
** (25202) Atross stands at least 15 feet away from the door back in the hall **
** (25215) Miragon looks to Danae. **
(25215) Miragon: "Fine lemme in there."
** (25196) Thom steps out of the way to let Miragon through, not wanting to get run over. **
** (25215) Miragon approaches the door and tries to open it. **
(25211) DM: Oh, it opens easily enough....
(25211) TaliesinNYC: 35: The floor of this room is wood parquet. The acoustics in this room are excellent. In the center of the N wall is a balcony. You notice several musical instruments lying on the balcony. Swinging from a chandelier in the center of the room is a small, hairy, misshapen figure dressed in the clothing of a court jester. He holds the ends of three long chains. The chains are connected to iron collars around the necks of three white furred apes standing on the floor.
** (25196) Thom enters behind Miragon, moving to the side of the door away from the chandelier. **
(25211) DM: It appears to be an ape, wearing a jester's costume.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "This is well odd"
(25222) <> (enter): 22:13
(25222) <> (exit): 22:13
** (25207) Morti stares at the animals he'd usually be amused by. "Uh.. lets close the door..." **
(25196) Zane: You expect something else in this house?
** (25202) Atross cautiously trails the party into the room, taking in the 'scenery'. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Yes, they do nor deserve to die"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Ah, ha, visitors....! (drops from the chandelier to the ground in an acrobatic leap but does not let go of the leash-chain)
** (25215) Miragon glares at the figures then looks to the others. **
(25215) Miragon: "What is this?"
** (25215) Miragon takes a few steps back from the figure. **
(25215) Miragon: "Who, what are you?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Greetings, you are of the family I presume"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Miragon, at ease...they have not tried to harm us...yet"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Welcome to my ballroom, friends. Permit me to introduce to you Jeanois, Michel and Camille, three of my siblings. (points to the apes)
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: I am Singe-Petit and I bid you welcome to le chateau d'Amberville. (bows)
** (25207) Morti glances at the apes. "They were... transformed?" **
** (25209) Danae leans against the doorframe, "Thank you." **
** (25209) Danae bows and scrapes.
**
** (25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville chuckles, as an ape only can.
"Why yes, by Etienne." **

(25207) Morti: "Uh huh... and you keep them on a leash... why?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I am DaKhan Rainur Swiftblade, the pleasure is ours"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Well, oui, by me and made permanent by my uncle. (laughs)
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: They tortured me. (voice hardens, and then is light again)
** (25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville jerks hard on his leash, and the three apes follow suit. "There, that's better. Now, where were we?" **
** (25207) Morti 's strange face quriks a hairless brow at the ape. "Oh... I'm sorry." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Ah, so you in turn now torture them?"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: As is only fit.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I see"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Please! Make yourselves comfortable. I cannot offer you refreshments, but it has been so long since I have had visitors!
(25215) Miragon: "All of you are being tortured by being under this curse. You could at least get along while in this hell."
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Eh?
(25207) Morti: "Ummm... alright." :seems a bit confused by unaccosted
** (25196) Zane aproaches Singe a little and sits down on the ground. "Thank you for your hospitality." **
(25207) Morti: (by = but lotta typos tonight)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Well, many thanks for your hospitality, but we must be moving along...we need to get to the dungeoun..."
** (25196) Thom apears very relazed, espically considering the sight before them all. **
** (25215) Miragon takes a seat as well, a little less cautious now. **
(25196) Thom: "yes, the dungeon. Would you know how to get there?"
** (25215) Miragon looks up to Rainur. "Lets at least have a drink and see what the bugger says." **
(25196) Zane: (( to Singe ))
** (25215) Miragon nods agreeing with Zane. **
** (25207) Morti strolls into the ballroom looking the room over and making his way toward the balcony to check out the instruments **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "If that is what you all wish to do, I will concent"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Do I look like I spend time with Charles and his pets? (chuckles and clanks his leash)
** (25215) Miragon speaks in Fhaardi to Rainur. "The sooner we find the dungeon the quicker I get out of here. You know how I feel about this place. Hopefully he knows where it is." **
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: I have better things to do than stay out of a daemon's clutches.
(25196) Thom: Maybe not, but we must head that way, and you might know where to avoid....
(25215) Miragon: "So little one, would you care for a drink?"
** (25215) Miragon takes a drink from his jug and then offers it to the bizarre little ape creature. **
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Hoo-hee-haa-haa! Yes, so I would. My throat is parched from leading these imbeciles all day long.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "So it is a daemon that guards the gate...hm...that will be a tough battle"
(25207) Morti: (how high is the balcony?)
** (25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville takes Miragon's jug and sips slowly. "Ahhh." **
** (25215) Miragon speaks to Rainur in Fhaardi once again. "Should give the little bugger some of your brew, bet he'd like that." **
** (25209) Danae says to thom, "Finding the dungeon is not our concern right now..." **
** (25215) Miragon laughs. **
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: There is a daemon and a room in the manner of a chess game, for Charles is an avid master at the game of kings.
(25196) Thom: ::to Danae:: Is it not? We must find the dungeon to find our way out of here and release the curse.
(25215) Miragon: "Aye, a soldier's game as well. I use to play it often."
** (25207) Morti strolls under the balcony looking up at it. He takes a stance and activates his boots of levitation to take him into the air to reach it **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "What is this chess game...never heard of it"
(25209) Danae: "Correct, but we need to get someone to weild the d'Amberville blade to slay the guardian..."
(25196) Thom: "And Claude said that Gaston would aid us.
(25196) Thom: And Gaston is in the dungeon as well.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I believe Gaston will be out contact"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "He wields the blade"
(25209) Danae: "Right, well besides that we have yet to gain all the keys..."
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Gaston? (laughs out loud) You would do better to enlist an ape than to ask Gast-...Gas--....Gaston. (chuckles)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "How so?"
(25196) Thom: "Oh yes, the keys..." :: Turns back to Singe at his comment.
** (25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville looks at Rainur and bursts out laughing. "Come along, vous trois" (yanking hard on the leashes) **
** (25202) Atross keeps quiet and takes in the conversation going on around him, trying to remain unobtrusive and aware of threats. **
** (25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville walks to the wall and climbs up using handholds to the balcony. "Gaston is a madman and a shadow of his former self. He would test you first to see if you can best him. Or else release him from this hell." (laughs some more) **
(25215) Miragon: "Test? Of combat? Hah!"
(25209) Danae: "Then who would you suggest?"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: I would lend you Jeanois as he was a master fencer but I am afraid Jeanois and I have some work to do tonight. Don't we, imbecile?
(25215) Miragon: "I will crush him"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: I? I am just an ape. A bored ape. (clambers to the balcony)
** (25215) Miragon looks to Rainur and speaks in Fhaardi. "Do those three bear any evil taint?" **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: ::in Fhaardi:: "slight"
** (25215) Miragon replies in Fhaardi "And him?" **
** (25207) Morti sits on the railing of the balcony glanceing to his new company, offering a grin to Singe **
(25196) Thom: Well Singe, we will keep that in mind and be careful. Unfortunately, we need him as we cannot lift the curse on our own.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Slight as well"
** (25207) Morti leans in to pick something up from the balcony **
** (25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville shrugs. "Well, do as you will. I have to train these three idiots now. You can never get good help these days, you know." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "We bid you adieu and it was a pleasure to make your aquaintance"
(25215) Miragon: "Be careful Morti, don't want you to fall on that thing."
(25196) Thom: Yes, thank you for your time.
(25211) DM: Morti begins playing a violin piece, virtuously.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Oh do any others of your family reside within these rooms that we should know about?"
(25211) DM: As one, the three apes go rigid and begin to waltz as Singe-Petit looks on, and claps in time to Morti's music.
** (25215) Miragon walks over to the young magus and listens to his music. **
** (25202) Atross looks at Morti oddly. **
** (25209) Danae narrows her eyes slightly, watching morti curiously. **
(25209) Danae: "Hm.. not bad.."
** (25196) Thom smiles and shakes his head, amazed at Morti - and in a good way. **
(25215) Miragon: "It's been a while since I've heard any music."
(25202) Atross: "I had no idea he could do that. Did you know he can do that, Rainur?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Not again"
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Why should I tell you? You're fat, you stink and your voice offends me. (clapping to the music)
(25202) Atross: "That's quite good."
** (25207) Morti plays frantically with no signs of stopping **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Yes, unfortunately morti has picked up cursed instruments before"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Miragon, destroy the instrument that Morti is playing"
(25211) DM: The three apes dance faster as Singe claps faster.
(25215) Miragon: "What? You little turd!" *shouts to Singe*
(25215) Miragon: "I'm gonna bust you into a thousand pieces!"
** (25207) Morti gives the song a silly flurishing ending note and stops playing, turning to Rainur with his tongue out. "Gotcha!" **
** (25215) Miragon swings his flail at the violin as Morti plays. **
** (25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville stops clapping and turns to Miragon, chanting. **
(25207) Morti: (uh... isn't Miragon on the floor 50' below Morti?)
(25209) Danae: (he is up on the balcony..)
(25207) Morti: (....)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: ""What is it with this family?"
(25209) Danae: "Very good Morti."
(25209) Danae: "You play well."
(25211) DM: (Miragon, the balcony is 50' above the floor.)
** (25207) Morti looks to Singe and Miragon. "Stop! It was a Joke!" **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Yes, very bad one at that..."
(25196) Thom: Ok, let's all get moving, we have much more to do...
(25209) Danae: (spellcraft?)
(25211) DM: (if you wish)
** (25196) Zane keeps an eye on Singe, making sure that the ape is not still casting. **
(25207) Morti: (.... miragon there or not and did that last incident take place?)
(25211) DM: (he isn't there)
(25209) Danae: Spellcraft [1d20+9+3+2] -> [1,9,3,2] = (15)
(25207) Morti: (I wish it not... wouldn't have started playing if he thought he'd get attacked again for it)
(25215) Miragon: (i heard rainur's order and typed that up without thinking, i've been up for a long time, gotta excuse me)
(25211) DM: (Singe is chanting depending on whether or not Miragon threatened him)
(25207) Morti: (so if he wasn't up there, he couldn't have attacked with the flail which means he couldn't have threatened Miragon.. right?)
(25207) Morti: (er... singe rather)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Goodbye Singe...Morti let's go"
(25211) DM: (that's not necessarily true. I need to know if Miragon said that)
(25215) Miragon: (pretty much, i just thought morti had went bonkers from what rainur said)
(25209) Danae: (I think when miragon told singe he'd bust him into a thousand pieces...)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (He was gettiing us back...a long story)
(25215) Miragon: (mir's pretty thickheaded, and whatever rainur says he's gonna do or trust before anyone else)
(25211) DM: (so...did Miragon say ANYTHING? this is important)
(25207) Morti: (Oh the words.. I thought it was the flail .. nm)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Morti, you mustn't do things like that"
(25215) Miragon: (well morti said it was a joke, sono)
(25211) DM: (ok then. so he's not chanting.)
(25215) Miragon: (i was friendly with him, just wasnt gonna be if he just cursed our little morti)
** (25207) Morti laughs, nudging the ape to explain and let him in on it. **
** (25196) Thom shakes his head at the whole episode. **
(25211) Singe-Petit d'Amberville: Your friend amused me and I decided to play a little trick on you. He plays well by the way. Exceedingly well.
(25207) Morti: "When we were in this wizard's home once I picked up a violin which I really shouldn't have and wound up cursed to play that song. I thought'd be funny to sppok Rainur for once"
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade is not amused **
(25215) Miragon: "Well you almost caused a ruckus"
** (25207) Morti droops his head shyly at the praise. "I'm really not that good. I just have that song caught in my head, ya know" **
(25196) Thom: Yes Morti, but something tells me Rainur is not in the frame of mind in this place to be spooked without causing problems.
(25215) Miragon: "Me either"
(25209) Danae: "It was a good joke morti, but your timing was a bit off..."
(25207) Morti: :grimaces and looks down to his comrades woefully: "I'm sorry. I acted without thinking again"
(25215) Miragon: "This whole place is the real joke"
(25209) Danae: "Forget it, come on down."
(25215) Miragon: "It's ok Morti, I just didn't want something to happen to you."
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade is silent and leaves rm 35 **
(25215) Miragon: "Now come on, jump down. I'll catch you."
(25196) Thom: Yes Miragon, it is. unfortunately, we have to finish the joke to get out of it.
** (25209) Danae rolls her eyes at Miragon. **
** (25202) Atross follows Rainur out of the room as Thom finishes his comment. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade listens at rm 37 **
** (25196) Zane leaves the room, walking out into the hallway. **
** (25215) Miragon glares back at Danae. "What is it this time?!" **
(25209) Danae: "First, you couldn't safely catch him, second, he has levitation boots."
** (25207) Morti frowns even further now at Rainur's aggrevation. Handing the violin back to the monkey he offers, "Sorry for the disturbance. Thanking you for letting me play." :Gives Singe a bow and lets himself drop, activating his boots on the way down for a soft landing, then follows Rainur out **
(25215) Miragon: "
(25215) Miragon: "Like I should know what he's wearin."
(25209) Danae: "forget it.
(25209) Danae: "
(25215) Miragon: "Besides I would trust me catching him before some pair of fancy boots"
** (25196) Thom catches up to Rainur. "So, what do you hear behind this one?" **
** (25215) Miragon nods. "Yes please lets just get out of here" **
(25202) Atross: ::mostly to himself::"I know we have more important things to do, but if that hadn't been a joke I'd have been glad to end that mocking monkey's existence right then. But it was, and it was quite good in my opinion."
** (25207) Morti exits out to the hall, but lowers his eyes from Rainur, and stands quietly a good distance away **
** (25209) Danae slips out ahead of Miragon. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I hear nothing behind this door...Thom check for traps"
** (25196) Thom checks the door for any nasty surprises. (Search for traps ) **
** (25202) Atross whispers to Morti, "Don't feel too bad; I rather liked the music and the joke. This oppressive place needs lightening." **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
** (25207) Morti glances up to Atross and gives a nod, but seems just as dour **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [11,8] = (19)
** (25196) Thom tries to crack open the door. **
** (25196) Thom opens the door all the way. "Just another empty bedroom." **
(25211) TaliesinNYC: 37: The room holds a single bed and typical bedroom furniture. The room appears to be empty.
** (25196) Thom moves down the hallway to the next door **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Allright...we will eventually find those stairs"
** (25196) Thom checks the door for any nasty surprises. (Search for traps ) **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade listens at rm 38 **
(25196) Zane: (( door to 38 ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [3,8] = (11)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [10,8] = (18)
** (25196) Thom tries to crack open the door. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade concentrates at the dooe **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "What do you see Thom?"
(25196) Thom: (( nothing yet.... ))
(25211) DM: As soon as Thom cracks the door open, you hear a woman's voice say, "Come in, come in. Make yourselves comfortable."
** (25215) Miragon stands waiting behind Thom glancing occasionaly to Danae, just waiting to be scorned. **
(25215) Miragon: "Ah a woman, hopefully she's not as grumpy as ours"
** (25196) Thom opens the door and carefully walks in **
** (25215) Miragon looks to Danae and nudges her jokingly. **
** (25209) Danae catches the looks, "Look, I just didn't want morti to break his legs okay..." **
(25215) Miragon: "Yeah yeah I'm just pullin yer leg."
** (25207) Morti scratches Moiraine behind the ears as he waits to the back **
** (25209) Danae sighs, grinning. **
** (25215) Miragon puts his hand on Danae's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I've been kind of rude. It's just this place." **
(25211) TaliesinNYC: 38: The walls of this room are wood paneled. The floor is covered with a plush carpet. A number of card tables and wooden chairs are scattered around the room. Sitting behind a table in the middle of the room is a gypsy. On the table in front of her are ten cards, face down. The cards are arranged in two rows of five cards each.
(25215) Miragon: "No hard feelings."
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: The woman says, "Welcome, welcome. Come in, come in. The cards know all, the cards see all. Make yourselves comfortable. Who will be the first to choose? Pick a card, any card."
(25215) Miragon: "This some kind of game?"
** (25202) Atross looks around the hall one last time before entering the room and doing the same. **
** (25209) Danae shrugs his hand off. **
** (25215) Miragon enters the room. **
(25209) Danae: (more casually than scornfully)
(25196) Zane: ::Not making a move to sit down:: "And what do the cards tell us?"
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Your future, if you wish, young warrior, is a game. (smiles)
(25215) Miragon: "Fine with me, been gambling all my life. Deal me up"
** (25215) Miragon walks towards the table and takes a drink. **
(25196) Zane: "This could be like those statues. Who knows what awaits us?"
** (25209) Danae sits down, watching the gypsy. **
(25202) Atross: "What kind of game would this be, ma'am?"
** (25207) Morti gravitates slowly to the doorway, looking in but still staying back from the others shyly as he watches the hallways **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: I am Marie-Helene, of the d'Amberville family, and I welcome you to my salon. Pick a card, any card, and cast your fate to determine your future, Miragon, once of Clan Swiftblade, now a freesword.
(25215) Miragon: "What? How'd you know that?"
(25215) Miragon: "Ah what the hell does it matter."
** (25215) Miragon chooses a card. **
** (25209) Danae raises her brow. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: It is majouka Mairagon
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: It is a game of sorts, Atross, but one in which you have one chance, one chance only. Choose wisely.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d10] -> [4] = (4)
(25215) Miragon: "Oh now you tell me. Well lets hope its the non scorching kind"
(25202) Atross: "If this is gambling, what are the stakes? Or to what purpose is this game?"
(25211) DM: The card depicts a young man, dressed in the brightly colored clothing of a court jester pauses momentarily on the edge of a cliff. The man is smiling. He is not bothering to watch where he is going.
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Ah, Le Mat, the Fool. (frowns)
(25207) Morti: "Hmmm?" quirks his head and makes a hand seal with the hand not petting his kitten and directs it toward the gypsy
(25207) Morti: "EH?" :looks up thinking she was calling him for a moment
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: As you have been, so shall you now be.
** (25215) Miragon seems to be in a daze as he just sits there then looks around the room like a wild animal. **
** (25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville spreads her hands, as the cards shuffle themselves and return to their former places, face down. **
(25202) Atross: "I believe we affect our own future, but I've never seen it done like this."
(25209) Danae: "Don't worry Miragon, now that you know- you can change it." She steps up and puts her finger down on a card.
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Your friend has been shown his true self, and the price for choosing the way of the sword without thought or consequence to one's actions.
** (25215) Miragon looks to Danae clueless and cocks his head. **
(25209) Danae: "Ill explain later.."
(25207) Morti: :gapes: "Miragon...?"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d10] -> [4] = (4)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d10] -> [4] = (4)
** (25196) Zane shakes his head at his companions. **
(25207) Morti: "STOP! THOSE THINGS ARE POWERFUL!!"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d10] -> [2] = (2)
** (25215) Miragon looks at Morti confused and starts tugging on his scarf. **
(25207) Morti: :gives a shiver: "Such majicka.... so strong..."
(25211) DM: Danae chooses her card, and it turns over to reveal an elderly man sitting on a jeweled throne. He wears a crown and holds a scepter.
** (25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville smiles gently. "Le Roi de Baton, the King of Wands." **
** (25196) Thom backs out into the hallway. "Yes Morti... Not good." **
** (25207) Morti heads in to look into Miragon's eyes. "What'd it do to you?" **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d100] -> [66] = (66)
** (25215) Miragon looks to Morti and cocks his head like a confused puppy. **
(25207) Morti: "Eh?" :looks up as another card flips:
whispering to Danae, an ivory wand capped with a glittering ruby appears in your hand
(25211) DM: An ivory wand capped with a glittering ruby appears in Danae's hand.
(25202) Atross: "Too late, I'm afraid."
(25207) Morti: :gulps nervously waiting for the response
** (25209) Danae looks down in wonder, revealing the ivory wand in her hands. **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: As your friend was gifted or cursed within our chapel, so do we make compensation for her troubles and time.
** (25207) Morti releases a ragged sigh of relief **
** (25215) Miragon 's face is covered by a huge grin that Morti can see peering out from the warrior's massive helm. **
whispering to Danae, wand of fireballs (low charges)
(25207) Morti: "What?" peers curiously at the gypsy woman
** (25215) Miragon pulls off his helm and throws it to the floor then stares at it confused. **
(25202) Atross: "This does look like those statues. Or the meal. How long will this last?"
** (25207) Morti screws his face up sorrowfully, patting the warriors shoulder **
(25209) Danae: "Oh, uh, Thank you. It's just a body... not important. What does it mean to be the king of wands?"
** (25215) Miragon begins sniffing around the young magus and sneezes several times. **
(25215) Miragon: "Ooohhhhhh"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I see not why your cards have chosen to make him into an animal. He was only now starting to learn the errors of his ways and was on a better path"
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: The card represents knowledge and love of lore, my lady who was once a man. And in your future, you shall face a choice that shall return you to what you once were, but at great cost.
** (25215) Miragon begins rumaging his hands through Morti's overcoat. **
** (25207) Morti seems disconcerned with a bit of sneezing on him and hands the warrior a handerchief from his pocket **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: He has been shown the path of his actions, Rainur who is DaKaan of his people and possibly more.
(25215) Miragon: "Ohhhhh"
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: I am not responsible for his actions.
** (25196) Thom watches all occuring in the room, a little intrigued, but also not wanting to mess with the magic that is there. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "His path can change...my lady "
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Are we not arbiters of our own fate, Sir Knight?
** (25215) Miragon takes the handerchief and looks at it like it was pure gold as his eyes shine with lifelessness. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "With a strong leader and convictions, it can change"
** (25207) Morti triews his best to keep miragon's hands from his pockets. "Carefull... sharp things in there" **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Ays, my lady, but it seems that he was not given that choice"
** (25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville shrugs. "Each action you make is a choice, Sir Knight. He chose to choose a card. I did nothing." **
(25207) Morti: :looking at the new idiot of the group: "Can he be cured?"
** (25209) Danae stows the wand in her belt, and moves to Miragon. "... what is your name?" **
** (25215) Miragon notices Moraiine on Morti's shoulder and plucks her off and begins to hold her close as he pets her. **
(25215) Miragon: "Ahhhhhh...." *nods his head up and down*
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: That remains to be seen.
** (25215) Miragon sneezes again. **
(25207) Morti: "Ah..." :startles as Moirraine is plucked from him. Making sure the kitten is alright, he lays a gentle hand on Miragon, instructing him manually to be as gentle "Well... is there a way or not. you seem to be all knowing a second ago"
** (25209) Danae sighs... "Perhaps I can fix him.. But I wonder if the results hinge on him, and not power I can conjure.." **
(25196) Zane: "At least try Danae, please."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I am unsettled my lady to see this"
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: The future is not open to me, Morti who is now a magus and possibly more. I see many things, but clouded by your choices.
** (25215) Miragon continues to stroke the cat's fur as he mumbles incoherently. **
** (25209) Danae nods at Zane, "I shall.." **
** (25207) Morti groans. "Dammit! Why didn't you warn him first of the consequences?" **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade steps forward to Marie's table **
(25207) Morti: "People who use magicks shouldn't play so casually with peoples' lives"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I am unwilling to accept the fate that he has been given from a deck of cards!"
** (25215) Miragon grabs Morti and embraces him along with the cat and begins to pat on the little wizard while he nods his head up and down and continues babbling **
** (25196) Thom shudders a little, and backs back out of the room a step. **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Little mage, people who decide to act without thought deserve no sympathy. (coolly)
(25202) Atross: "This lesson could be far harsher than any that should be dealt to one titled the fool."
(25196) Zane: Are we done in here? Obviously this one did not lead to the dungeon.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Everyone deserves sympathy, including the members of your family that have already tried to kill us!"
(25196) Thom: (( *there ))
(25209) Danae: "Fate can always be altered, Rainur... He may seem to have been struck dumb, but only Oneiros knows of what truly lays in store for him..."
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: And do you now try to kill me, Rainur?
** (25207) Morti 's ugly face gets worse with sorrow, as he turns from the cold gypsy to Miragon, patting the barbarian on the head **
** (25215) Miragon releases Morti and hands the cat back to him. **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: The cards only show the consequences of your actions in the past. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "My lady, it is not my way to do that"
** (25215) Miragon he then starts sniffing again as he reaches inside his pack and begins to rumage through his supply of trail rations vigoriously. **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Then choose, Rainur, if you dare. Choose and let the cards be your judge. (coolly)
(25196) Thom: Then how about we leave before anyone else has to face any consequences?
(25207) Morti: "Can the cards change him back?" :asks hopefully:
(25259) Breathless Dragon (enter): 23:25
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "The only judge that I have is my Lord , the War Father...your filthy cards will not!"
** (25207) Morti picks up moiraine, cradling the cat to his chest **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Then leave, Thom, of Highkeep, whose thoughts turn to revenge, for both his city and his fellows.
** (25215) Miragon smiles at Morti and offers a pile of crumbling food to him and Moiraine from his mailed hand. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I have every right to be upset with you, since it was your meal that weakened me."
** (25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville shrugs. "Whether you stay or leave, I shall remain until the curse ends or the end of time. It is all one to me." **
** (25196) Thom stares at Marie for a moment, then shakes it off and leaves the room, walking a little down the hallway. **
(25259) Breathless Dragon (exit): 23:27
** (25207) Morti shakes his head to Miragon respectfully but allows Moiraine to scrounge **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: You chose to eat, Rainur. You cannot blame our magicka for changing you so.
** (25215) Miragon looks to Thom as he leaves. **
** (25215) Miragon lets loose a bizarre primitive laugh as he starts smashing his fists into the floor. **
** (25196) Thom notices the door on the west side of the hallway, and after judgin the distance back to the corner, walks past it and aproaches the door on the east wall (to 44) **
(25207) Morti: :once more to Marie: "Can the cards cure him?"
** (25196) Zane checks the door for any nasty surprises. (Search for traps ) **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: He will be cured, or rather, you will meet one who can cure him, but only if you perform a favor.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Majicka on a meal? On food, nourishment...please...that is not right. Good day madame!"
** (25207) Morti crinches at Miragon's action and tries to calm the large man. "Stop stop.. please..." **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade storms out of the room **
** (25215) Miragon laughs at Morti and hugs him again. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade grabs Miragon "You are now my responsibility" **
** (25207) Morti looks up to Marie as a sudden hug jars him.. "Favor... you mean Azederac?" **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Ah pity. Your wife, Rainur. (cackles)
** (25215) Miragon then stands up and puts the little wizard on his back as he slumbers out of the room, somewhat bent forward and slouching. **
** (25196) Zane then pulls out some tools and begins working on the 'lock'. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade stops in his tracks **
** (25215) Miragon tugs on Rainur to leave. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "What do you know of Tamuril woman?"
** (25215) Miragon babbles. **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Yes, Azederac, the Bishop of Ximes. He will ask you of a favor. You are free to reject it or accept it. There are consequences to your choices.
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: (to Rainur) I see only what the cards tell me. You will see her once again, and it will be up to you to see her return.
(25207) Morti: "Azederac ... understood... ahhackk.." :gets carried out with little ability to struggle. "Now you're getting rediculous.. cut it out!"
(25202) Atross: "There are always consequences to actions. Why don't you choose a card and find out yours? Or have you already?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "What are you talking about...she is dead!"
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: I cannot. Etienne's curse has laid out my future in clarity for me to see. There are no mysteries for me.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "The Kernans razed our village"
** (25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville looks up at Atross and smiles maliciously. "This is my revenge for his curse. Tell Etienne, should you meet him, that I do not repent of my sins or my choices." **
** (25209) Danae mutters in response to marie-helene, "cursed or dead, enough to drive you mad.." **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade has a visible tear in his eye **
** (25215) Miragon stops and returns to the room seeing his helmet on the floor. **
** (25215) Miragon picks it up and looks inside it. **
(25215) Miragon: "Ooohhhh"
** (25209) Danae moves over to Rainur, standing behind him, uncomfortable and not knowing what she should say. **
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: This is my revenge for your meddling with my sister. Long may your friend remain an animal for poor Catherine!
(25202) Atross: "I don't know what you've done personally, but if this (makes an all encompassing gesture to include the house, the family, and the curse.) does not teach you anything but more revenge, then you are the most foolish."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Marie, are you saying that she llives?"
** (25196) Thom leaves the door to 44 open and moves to the double doors. (to 45) **
** (25196) Zane checks the door for any nasty surprises. (Search for traps ) **
** (25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville looks at Rainur. "In a manner of speaking." (smiles but not gently) **
** (25207) Morti looks over Miragon's shoulder into the helmet curiously then explains, "It's to protect your head... remember?" **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade is unsettled with this remark **
** (25215) Miragon looks to Morti confused. **
(25215) Miragon: "Ah...Ah...Ahhh oooohhh"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [6,8] = (14)
** (25207) Morti looks to Marie and Rainur and bites his lip. "Rainur. She's the crazy lying witch here. Remember. Try to docus." **
** (25215) Miragon puts the large helm over Morti head and laughs and smiles. **
(25207) Morti: (focus even)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: " May whatever god you worship have mercy on your rotting soul"
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade turns and leaves **
** (25215) Miragon follows after Rainur. **
(25207) Morti: :then everything goes black and he sighs "Well.. it's the right idea"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "come on Miragon"
** (25196) Thom peeks into the room behind the double doors (#45) **
** (25207) Morti takes the helm from his head and plants it on Miragon's **
** (25215) Miragon slouches along down the hallway as he occasionally stops to gaze at something unknown while babbling. **
(25215) Miragon: "Ahhhh."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Come on everyone, leave this witch to her cards"
** (25215) Miragon nods after Morti puts his helm back on. **
** (25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville holds up a silver key. **
** (25209) Danae leaves the room as well, giving the matronly gypsy a final parting glance before closing the door. **
(25202) Atross: "While you may have all the time in the world, we do not. You've all festered in this place for too long, and we don't intend to let it stay that way. There's clearly no help to be had here, but maybe seeing someone do what's right can show you how the world should be. Pray you have more of a chance than our friend has been given, good bye."
(25207) Morti: Tehn hops down from the large man's back, following after him to keep him from getting into trouble
** (25209) Danae stops. **
** (25202) Atross stomps from the room. **
(25209) Danae: "What are we gonna have to do to get that?"
(25267) Tinuva (enter): 23:40
(25207) Morti: "Eh?" :looks back in the doorway to the key sadly. "What now?"
(25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville: Nothing. It amuses me to watch your friend suffer. You have earned the key. Thank you for falling into my trap. Adieu.
** (25215) Miragon stands nearby slouched over and then comes to sit next to Danae as he tugs on her arm. **
** (25209) Danae goes to retreive the key, "Come on Miragon.." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Thom what is behind these doors"
** (25211) Marie-Helene d'Amberville cackles as you leave the room. **
** (25196) Zane is in the doorway to room #45 **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (rm 45)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
(25196) Zane: Oh, uh, hi.
** (25209) Danae closes the door now that everyone is out, and follows Rainur. **
(25267) Tinuva (exit): 23:42
** (25207) Morti bites his thumb maliciously at Marie-helen and walks off **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (morti, did get the key?)
(25207) Morti: (Danae got it)
(25209) Danae: (i got it..)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (ok)
** (25215) Miragon follows along wildly. **
** (25209) Danae gives the key to whoever is carrying them. **
(25209) Danae: (or keeps it if there is no official person.. heh)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Danae, you hold on to it"
** (25209) Danae nods, stowing it away. **
** (25196) Zane moves to the western wall of the hallway, a little bit down from the obvious door there. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade listens at door 45 after Thom checks for traps **
(25196) Thom: "Don't go in there Rainur."
** (25196) Thom starts feeling along the wall. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "why?"
(25196) Zane: It just leads outside.
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+8] -> [7,8] = (15)
** (25196) Thom presses a section of the wall. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: brb
(25211) DM: The wall slides back, revealing a bedroom inside...an unusually decorated bedroom
(25269) LokiSquirrel (enter): 23:48
(25211) TaliesinNYC: 43: A blood red carpet covers the floor. The walls and ceiling of the room are painted crimson. The incense of sulpher, benzoin and euphorbium fills the room. The furniture in the room is lacquered red. A large man stands in the center of the chamber, with scarlet skin and yellow hair. He wears reddish-gold plate. His shield shines like the sun.
(25196) Zane: Uh, Hi there.
(25211) DM: A door can be seen in the W wall.
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: By the hand of Almalexia, who are you?
(25211) DM: In his hand is a glowing amber sword.
(25207) Morti: "Umm... humble guests..?"
(25196) Zane: Sorry to bother you. I am Thom. My friends and I seek the dungeon for this chateau.
** (25215) Miragon enters the room and gazes at the glowing sword. **
(25196) Thom: (( *for = of ))
** (25207) Morti grabs Miragon to wrangle him back from the creepy guy's personal space **
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: So, you are the ones who battled Charles in the throne room? Simon told me about you. (steps forward menancingly)
** (25215) Miragon sits on his hunches and slouches down to the floor. **
** (25196) Thom tries to get in front of Miragon as well. **
** (25215) Miragon seems to follow Morti's commands generally. **
(25269) LokiSquirrel (exit): 23:51
(25215) Miragon: "Ohhhh."
(25202) Atross: "To be more precise, Charles and Simon battled us."
(25196) Thom: Actually, they attacked us...
** (25215) Miragon stands up in a rush and begins to growl as the man moves forward,' **
** (25207) Morti pets Miragon on the shoulder like a good boy and hands him Moiraine to hold a moment to keep him happy and distracted **
** (25196) Thom takes a half step back from the man. **
** (25215) Miragon shakes his head and continues to growl. **
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: Is it not true that you are here to slay all those who follow the true light of the d'Amberville Church? Are you hired representatives of that bitch, Marie-Helen?
(25196) Thom: What? You mean that one that just tricked our friend here?
** (25202) Atross stands his ground, not willing to give the bully any satisfaction or escalate hostilities **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "We are here to lift the curse my lord, simply that"
(25207) Morti: "Hell no! She did this to our friend" :Gesturing to Miragon
(25196) Zane: Of course we do not serve her.
** (25215) Miragon looks to Morti hearing his name called and sits back down. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "And yes, she is a bitch my lord"
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: If you are worthy to pass, then one of you will fight me. Long has it been since my sword has tasted the blood of a fallen foe! Perhaps it will be yours!
** (25196) Thom raises his hands. "I have no desire to fight good sir, I was simply looking for passage." **
(25209) Danae: "Pass, ro where?"
(25209) Danae: to*
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: Why, to the room beyond, of course. To the dungeon.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "My lord, we fight as a last resort. If we must, we must."
** (25196) Thom perks up a little at mention of the dungeon. **
** (25202) Atross thinks a moment, considering his recent scorching. **
** (25209) Danae points to the door, "That's the dungeon?"
**

(25209) Danae: ((sorry, but how many keys are we up to?))
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: The room within leads to the dungeon of this chateau. And there is but one key. This sword is what you seek, and only by my death or my defeat shall you claim it, n'cest pas?
(25196) Thom: (( 4 keys ))
(25202) Atross: ::to Thom::"Wasn't there another small door from the throne room? I thought I saw one behind Simon before what happened."
** (25215) Miragon looks to Andre-David curiously. **
(25196) Zane: "yeah, it led to yet another bedroom. Although there was another door in that one as well.
(25207) Morti: "Does it have to be a sword fight? Can't some regular nonlethal wrestling solve it?"
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: So! En garde! (steps into a offensive position)
** (25215) Miragon growls and stands up towering above Morti as he steps in front of him protectively. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "My lord , you must allow me to pray first, you will allow this d'est-pas?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: n
** (25196) Thom places a hand lightly on Mirgaon's chest. **
(25207) Morti: "Eh?" :grabs Miragon's arm: "No no no... dangerous.. bad idea. stop."
** (25215) Miragon stands his ground as he growls. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: \me prays for strength and endurance
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade prays for strength and endurance **
(25207) Morti: "Please relax... look Kitty." :Holds up moiraine in front of Miragon's eyes trying to distract him
** (25215) Miragon seems unfazed by Morti's actions. He's almost like a wild bear protecting her cubs. **
** (25202) Atross steps back and raises his bow at Andre-David's shout, "Do you want personal combat or do you just want to die? You can't think to best all of us at once." **
(25202) Atross: ((Not loaded though))
(25196) Thom: ::to the group:: Can we try going another way?
** (25211) Andre-David d'Amberville lowers his sword and pouts. "You don't want to fight?" (disbelieving) **
(25207) Morti: :to Andre: "PLease lower your guard a moment And Atross you too. Miragon's upset. Let him calm and we'll take him outside first.. please."
(25209) Danae: "He dd say that we need the sword...
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "No...we do not"
** (25211) Andre-David d'Amberville throws down the sword, and stamps his foot. **
** (25215) Miragon eases up. **
(25196) Zane: ::to danae:: maybe, but it's not the first time that we have been given incorrect information.
** (25215) Miragon takes a seat on the floor and begins to stroke Moiraine. **
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: Five hundred years of remaining in this room looking for a challenger and the first time I meet worthies, they prove to be cowards. Pah!
** (25209) Danae coughs slightly, leaning down, stretching over, and snatching the sword. **
** (25202) Atross lowers his bow to his side again. **
(25196) Zane: (( *would not be ))
** (25209) Danae tries to do this rather innocuosly. **
** (25211) Andre-David d'Amberville ignores Danae **
(25207) Morti: "Eh?" :watching the infantile display: "Five hundred years? waiting in one room? Wow... that's um..."
** (25209) Danae takes the sword, and with it behind her back, slips out of the room. **
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: That sword can only be used by one of our own, so take it. I grow bored with this.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "We are certainly not cowards, we just do not have a reason to fight"
(25209) Danae: (THATs worse than video game enemies!!)
** (25211) Andre-David d'Amberville tears his beard from its roots, wincing. "A fighter who does not want to fight? Incroyable." **
(25196) Thom: If you are bored, then why stay in this one room?
(25202) Atross: "Maybe you should consider a change of occupation?"
** (25209) Danae notices she is caught, "Well if you would like to weild it for us..." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "If you want to fight, there will certainly be battles in the dungeun"
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: It's what fighters do. It's what I was told, that one of power would soon come and challenge me to a duel. Pah. So much for Marie-Helene's words."
** (25209) Danae looks at the man slack-jawed as he rips off his beard? **
** (25196) Thom frowns at mention of Marie-Helene. **
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: Eh, I only wish to be free of this place. Free!!!! Gah!
(25196) Thom: That we could help you with
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "And that you shall...we are working on it"
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: Five hundred years! Five hundred! (stamps his foot)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "So let us pass"
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: Oh, pass! Pass away and be quick about it before I change my mind!
(25209) Danae: "We want you to be free... we just need some help from you guys.."
** (25196) Thom walks over to the next door, quickly looking it over for traps. **
** (25215) Miragon looks to Andre curiously and then begins to stomp his as well and laughs. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Come let us move quickly
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "
(25215) Miragon: (stomp his foot that is)
** (25211) Andre-David d'Amberville collapses against the wall and begins to sob. **
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: Five hundred years!!! I can't believe it.
** (25215) Miragon continues to look at the man strangely. **
** (25202) Atross carefully avoids laughing at the unexpected change. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "You will soon have rest Lord Andre"
** (25215) Miragon slouches over to Andre and sits down and tugs on his arm. **
(25207) Morti: ""Hmm.."
(25209) Danae: "Or action, whichever you prefer..."
** (25209) Danae looks at rainur with a shrug. **
** (25202) Atross walks through the room to the other door. **
** (25196) Thom tries to open the door to 42 **
** (25196) Zane opens the door, looking inside. **
(25211) TaliesinNYC: 42: Ebony paint covers the walls and ceiling of this room. A sable carpet covers the floor. The scent of henbane, assaofetida and hellebore root fills the room. All of the furniture in the chamber is lacquered black. The room appears to be empty.
** (25215) Miragon looks up curiously at Andre as he sits on the ground. **
** (25196) Thom moves into the room, looking around. **
(25207) Morti: "Sir Andre.. "Some one who could wield that sword must slay the beast at the gate. Could you take up that fight at least?"
(25211) DM: There is a door in the far wall, closed.
** (25196) Thom moves to the next door, looking it over for traps. **
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: No, I just want to sit here for now. Five hundred years!!!
** (25215) Miragon offers Andre his helm. **
** (25215) Miragon he shakes his head as if presenting a gift, **
(25211) DM: Thom falls through a hole in the floor.
(25209) Danae: "I have a spell that would detect hidden doors.. perhaps the entrance to the dungeon is hidden?"
(25196) Thom: (( well, that's one way to find the dungeon.... ))
** (25207) Morti joins Miragon beside Andre. "You want to fight someone stron... like him right?" :smiles and points to the towering Miragon **
** (25209) Danae winces, "Or that." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "no. I think Thom has found it"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6] -> [3] = (3)
(25196) Thom: Ouch, not fun.
** (25196) Zane stands after falling and pulls out his rapier, igniting it. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Are you allright down there?
(25196) Thom: yeah, just some scrapes.
(25207) Morti: :barely hearing the fall: "You hear something?" glances over his choulser then looks back to Andre awaiting an answer
** (25196) Zane looks around where he fell. **
(25207) Morti: (urg.. shoulder...damn my typos)
** (25209) Danae looks down the hole. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade looks down the hole **
** (25202) Atross looks about the black room for any other potential pitfalls **
(25211) DM: (ok, relax)
(25196) Thom: ::calls up to the others:: Watch out for that first step....
(25211) DM: (sec folks)
(25211) DM: No other pitfalls in the black room.
(25196) Thom: I suggest you guys find other ways down here. But it's clear, for now at least.
(25207) Morti: .:continues to pry at Andre. "Obviuously Miragon here is in no condition to fight you now, since he's been cursed stupid and all. But if we get to Averoigne we can get him uncursed. Then when we return, I'm sure he'd gladly fight you." :Smiles proudly at his logic
(25196) Thom: (( other ways = not falling on your arse like I did. ))
(25202) Atross: "How far down is it?"
(25196) Thom: I'd guess about 20 feet or so.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (Does the door look sturdy enough to hold wieight if tied to it by a rope?)
(25281) Elegard (enter): 00:17
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade pulls out a silk rope **
(25281) Elegard (exit): 00:17
** (25209) Danae steps down.. beginning to float lightly after an instant of falling. **
(25211) DM: He continues sobbing.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Morti, I will tie this rope to something up here and you untie it and bring it down with you when you levitate down ok? Morti? "
** (25209) Danae lands gracefully next to Thom.
**
(25207) Morti: "Come on... you don't want to let five hundred years go to waste do you? And he'd strong. The strongest I've ever seen."
(25207) Morti: :not paying attention:
** (25196) Zane moves to one end of the circular room, where a key hangs around the neck of a statue. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade Ties rope to doors **
** (25215) Miragon continues to smile but puts his helmet back on. **
(25211) DM: (describing the room for everyone)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Miragon...Climb...down..."
(25211) DM: They're in a circular 50' diameter stone chamber. At one end is a silver gate with some keyholes. Blocking it is a giant amber statue of Richard d'Amberville. Behind them are two amber doors. They are in the middle of the chamber.
(25196) Zane: (( and there is a key around the statue's neck.... ))
** (25215) Miragon remains sitting oblivious until Morti begins to move off or urges him to do something else. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Dammit Morti!"
(25207) Morti: "Well Andre? What do you say? Help us and your great challenge is with in sight. Or stay here and rot away. Well?"
(25209) Danae: "Guys, get down here, fast!!"
(25211) DM: You can hear combat in the room below you. (remember that it will take two rounds to reach them, only the people in the room below you have rolled init)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [2,10] = (12)
(25196) Thom: "Whoops!"
(25211) DM: (25, Thm)
(25207) Morti: "Eh?" Glances to teh next room on hearing Rainur's yell. Gets up and runs to find out what he's in trouble for
(25202) Atross: "Damn."
** (25196) Thom attacks with a firey assualt. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade slides down the rope **
(25196) Thom: Flaming Rapier Attack: [1d20+10] -> [5,10] = (15) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+3] -> [6,3] = (9) normal and [1d6] -> [5] = (5) fire damage
(25207) Morti: "What's going on?"
(25209) Danae: "Statue! attacking thom!"
(25196) Thom: "Stupid moving statues!"
(25207) Morti: "... oh"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I'll let you know when I get down there"
** (25215) Miragon clambers after morti. **
(25211) DM: (15 misses)
(25196) Thom: (( afraid of that... ))
(25211) DM: (16, Danae)
** (25202) Atross forgoes the rope for speed and jumps down the hole.(On my action) **
(25211) DM: (for that, you needed to have rolled init, Atross and you could fall down but you'll strike Rainur who's climbing down the rope)
(25211) DM: (so let me know)
** (25209) Danae thrusts her hands forward, a smoky warhammer forming above her, and directs it to attack the statue! **
(25209) Danae: Spiritual Weapon [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11), Damage [1d8+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
(25211) DM: (ok)
(25211) DM: (11 misses)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+18] -> [5,18] = (23),[1d20+18] -> [15,18] = (33)
(25211) DM: The amber golem moves with surprising speed and punches Thom in the ribs (AC 23), then grabs him and whiplashes his jaw (AC 33).
(25196) Thom: (( both hit ))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d10+5] -> [6,6,5] = (17),[2d10+5] -> [9,7,5] = (21)
(25211) DM: (38 damage)
** (25196) Zane crumples to the ground, motionless. **
(25211) DM: It turns its sights towards Danae.
(25211) DM: (round 2)
(25207) Morti: (init now?)
(25211) DM: (16, Danae. Rainur is 10' above the ground)
(25211) DM: (only people who are on the ground can roll init. people are climbing down the rope...alternately, they can choose to fall and take falling damage)
** (25209) Danae moves forward, conjuring a great gout of healing energy and touching zane, letting it flow into him. [3d8+6] -> [8,8,7,6] = (29) **
(25211) DM: (remember if you choose to fall or levitate, people are in your way (ie Rainur and Atross))
(25209) Danae: Spiritual Weapon [1d20+7] -> [20,7] = (27), Damage [1d8+2] -> [8,2] = (10)
(25207) Morti: (how about fall, activate my boots on the way down and hover the last five feet to the ground?)
(25211) DM: (see above Lunauc)
(25207) Morti: (hai hai)
(25211) DM: (27 hits, lightly wounded)
(25211) DM: (12, the golem)
(25209) Danae: (29 points of healing goes to thom.. not zane ^_^)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15),[1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
(25211) DM: The golem moves past Thom and attempts to grab Danae by her hair (miss, AC 15), so it instead reaches down and seizes her by the neck and punches her in the face (AC 20)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d10+5] -> [3,6,5] = (14)
(25211) DM: (for 14 damage)
(25211) DM: (round 3, Rainur, roll init)
(25211) DM: (Atross, what do you do?)
** (25209) Danae stumbles back. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+3] -> [15,3] = (18)
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade draws swords **
(25202) Atross: (I hit ground this turn in whatever way I can)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d6] -> [6,4] = (10)
** (25209) Danae groans slightly, it coming out womanly by design. **
(25211) DM: (Morti, init next round then)
(25211) DM: (Mirag, PM me what you do)
(25207) Morti: (gotcha)
(25202) Atross: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d6] -> [4,6] = (10)
(25211) DM: (sec)
(25196) Thom: (( k ))
(25211) DM: (everyone should be on the ground now. if you have NOT yet rolled init, roll init now)
(25207) Morti: (oh... thought I didn't go down til next round. Ok)
(25211) DM: (Atr, I need an init from you)
(25207) Morti: init: [1d20+2] -> [1,2] = (3)
(25202) Atross: Initiative: [1d20+5] -> [11,5] = (16)
(25211) DM: (didn't see the 9, sorry)
(25211) DM: (ok, 25, Thm)
(25202) Atross: (You can pretend you didn't anyway =D)
(25211) DM: (the golem is not susceptible to crits)
** (25196) Thom jumps up and attacks the golem from behind. "Let go of him! Er, her!" **
(25196) Thom: Flaming Rapier Attack (+1-size +2-flank): [1d20+13] -> [4,13] = (17) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8) normal and [1d6] -> [4] = (4) fire damage
(25211) DM: (17 misses)
(25211) DM: (18, Rainur)
(25196) Thom: (( Zane throws away his d20 die... ))
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+13] -> [4,13] = (17)
(25211) DM: (both miss)
(25211) DM: (16, Dan)
** (25209) Danae puts her hand under her nose, fingers still curled around her spear, blood dots the back of her hand and her top lip. She steps back, and directs the hammer once more. **
(25209) Danae: Spiritual Weapon [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17), Damage [1d8+2] -> [2,2] = (4)
(25211) DM: (miss)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+15] -> [6,15] = (21),[1d20+15] -> [3,15] = (18)
(25211) DM: The golem presses its attack on Danae. It punches her in the face again (AC 21) and then cracks a rib (AC 18).
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d10+5] -> [6,2,5] = (13),[2d10+5] -> [7,2,5] = (14)
(25211) DM: (for a total of 27 damage)
(25211) DM: (9, Atr)
** (25209) Danae stumbles on her feet, but not yet falling. **
** (25202) Atross having raced Rainur to the ground with assistance from gravity and lost the race, but not his feet, Atross fires on the agressor.
**

(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Fall back Danae!"
(25202) Atross: Greatbow Attack 1 Chance to Hit: [1d20+12] -> [3,12] = (15)
(25202) Atross: Greatbow Attack 1 Chance to Hit: [1d20+12] -> [18,12] = (30)
(25202) Atross: Greatbow Attack 2 Chance to Hit: [1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
(25202) Atross: Greatbow Damage: [1d10+2] -> [7,2] = (9)
(25211) DM: (30 hits)
(25211) DM: However, the arrow seems to not affect it....
(25211) DM: (4, Mirag)
** (25202) Atross watches the arrows miss and deflect and, in amazement, leave not a mark when one does connect solidly. **
(25202) Atross: "Damn, again."
** (25215) Miragon lets out a loud growl and snatches the sword off his back as he runs into the fray screaming like a madman. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Atross, put down the bow and use something else"
(25215) Miragon: (how far away from me is it? and do i have room to engage?)
(25202) Atross: "On it, maybe my backup will work this time at least."
(25211) DM: (melee range. remember that two people are already on it (Rain and Thm) and it has Danae by the neck)
(25211) DM: (also it's L size, 10' tall)
** (25215) Miragon charges the monster raising his sword high as he screams and brings the blade crashing down on the stone creature. (Full power attack) **
(25215) Miragon: (entering rage as well)
(25211) DM: (amber, David. amber golem)
(25215) Miragon: Attacks: +1 Keen Imperial Greatsword (15-20/x2) [1d20+12+2] -> [2,12,2] = (16)
(25215) Miragon: (gah sorry)
(25211) DM: (16 misses)
(25211) DM: (and crits are not applicable)
(25211) DM: (3, Mort)
(25202) Atross: ((Alright, everyone who borrowed their d20's from me, I have a secret to tell you all that you may have some idea about already. I don't have the best luck in the world.))
(25196) Thom: (( NOW you tell us.... ))
** (25207) Morti drops Moiraine to scuttle off to safety and calls up the hole, "Andre we really need your sword down here. PLease!" :Then muttering a sharp incantation he thrusts forth a finger at the the statue. "Pow pow!" A pair of azure bolts whiz at the statues arm hoping to knock Danae free some how. Magic Missile [1d4+1] -> [1,1] = (2) [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
(25211) DM: (lightly wounded)
(25211) DM: (25, Thm)
** (25196) Thom hears Rainur's comment to Atross, so he drops his rapier and pulls off the mace, attacking with it. **
(25196) Thom: Footman's mace attack (+2 flank): [1d20+11] -> [9,11] = (20) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
(25211) DM: (+ on the mace?)
(25196) Thom: (( still not identified. ))
(25211) DM: (nm. lightly wounded)
(25211) DM: (18, Rain)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+11] -> [16,11] = (27)
(25211) DM: (one hit)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d6+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
(25211) DM: (seriously wounded)
(25211) DM: (16, Dan)
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade hits the amber golem with his elven sword **
(25209) Danae: (im going to try to cast on the defensive, if I am held and can't move away..)
(25211) DM: (it has you by the neck)
(25209) Danae: (can I cast?)
(25211) DM: (sure)
** (25209) Danae grips her pendant, and with a garbled plee to Oneiros, disappears in a gout of mist. **
(25211) DM: (12, the golem)
(25211) DM: It turns its attentions to Rainur. (surprise)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (of course)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+15] -> [10,15] = (25),[1d20+15] -> [11,15] = (26)
(25209) Danae: The blade she was carrying clatters to the ground as the mist disperses and moves away from the golem.
(25196) Thom: (( sorry, but I'm glad this time, after those last two hits I got from it.... ))
(25209) Danae: Spiritual Weapon [1d20+7] -> [10,7] = (17), Damage [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
(25209) Danae: (forgot about that..)
(25211) DM: (17 misses)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Andre, we could use your help down here!"
(25211) DM: It seems to have forgotten about the priestess, and focuses its attention on Rainur. It reaches down and seizes the barbarian by one arm and attempts to punch him in the face (AC 26). You think you heard a tooth fall out. Next, it tosses him up and slams a fist in his chest (AC 25).
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d10+5] -> [2,8,5] = (15),[2d10+5] -> [3,7,5] = (15)
(25211) DM: (30 damage)
(25211) DM: (9, Atr)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (rainur will go into rage next attack)
** (25202) Atross tries not to be completely useless and drops his bow to move in with his light flail. **
(25202) Atross: Light Flail Attack 1 Chance to Hit: [1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29)
(25202) Atross: (To slate my curiosity)
(25202) Atross: (er, slake)
(25202) Atross: Light Flail Attack 1 Chance to Hit: [1d20+9] -> [10,9] = (19)
(25202) Atross: Light Flail Damage: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
(25211) DM: It doesn't seem to be affected. (4, Mirag)
(25215) Miragon: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" *swings his large sword in two powerful strikes*
(25215) Miragon: Attacks: +1 Keen Imperial Greatsword (15-20/x2) [1d20+12+0] -> [13,12,0] = (25)
(25215) Miragon: Attacks: +1 Keen Imperial Greatsword (15-20/x2) [1d20+7+0] -> [13,7,0] = (20)
(25211) DM: (both strike)
(25215) Miragon: Damage: Imperial Greatsword [Bad dice format] - [2d8+4+12+]
(25215) Miragon: Damage: Imperial Greatsword [Bad dice format] - [2d8+4+12+]
(25215) Miragon: Damage: Imperial Greatsword [2d8+4+12+0] -> [5,1,4,12,0] = (22)
(25215) Miragon: Damage: Imperial Greatsword [2d8+4+12+0] -> [6,6,4,12,0] = (28)
(25211) DM: (both strike)
(25215) Miragon: (that was the dmg)
(25211) DM: (er, sorry.)
(25207) Morti: (jeepers creepers)
(25211) DM: (seriously wounded)
(25211) DM: (3, Mort)
(25207) Morti: :Yells up the hole desperately as he points to the creature again: "Andre! If we die now, you'll never get your chance. All your centuries will be wasted! Can you bear to live longer with that fate? Can You?!" :in a biting tone he spits out the incantation and two more blue bolts fly at the construct [1d4+1] -> [3,1] = (4) [1d4+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
(25211) DM: (critical)
(25211) DM: (25, Thm)
** (25196) Thom grabs the mace with two hands, attacking the creature once again. **
(25196) Thom: 2-handed Footman's mace attack (+2 flank): [1d20+9+2] -> [13,9,2] = (24) ==> DAMAGE [1d6+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
(25211) DM: (critical)
(25211) DM: (18, Rain)
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade flies into a rage...something oyu have not seen before...with eyes glassed over **
(25288) BeefPot (enter): 01:08
(25288) BeefPot (exit): 01:08
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+13] -> [20,13] = (33)
(25211) DM: Remember that it has you by one arm.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+15] -> [18,15] = (33)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: ok then the first
(25211) DM: (damage?)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d10+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
(25211) DM: (critical)
(25211) DM: (16, Dan)
(25209) Danae: mist!
(25211) DM: (ok, it'll take one round to go to the left door)
(25211) DM: (12, the golem)
(25209) Danae: (k)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+15] -> [3,15] = (18),[1d20+15] -> [10,15] = (25)
(25211) DM: It continues its attack on Rainur. First it smashes through Rainur's armor, leaving a gaping wound in his chest (AC 25), then grabs both of his legs and squeezes (AC 35, possible crit).
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+15] -> [20,15] = (35)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [2d10+5] -> [8,8,5] = (21),[2d10+5] ->[ 2,8,5] = (15)
(25211) DM: (52 damage)
(25211) DM: (9, Atr)
** (25202) Atross sees the events unfolding powerlessly and swings as hard as he can, using both hands **
(25202) Atross: Light Flail Attack 1 Chance to Hit: [1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
(25202) Atross: Light Flail Attack 2 Chance to Hit: [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
(25211) DM: (both hit)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (believe it or not Rainur still stands lol)
(25202) Atross: Light Flail Damage: [1d8+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
(25202) Atross: Light Flail Damage: [1d8+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
(25202) Atross: (And both do nada)
(25209) Danae: (holy moly!)
(25196) Thom: (( Thom is impressed with Rainur.... ))
(25211) DM: (but it is unaffected by Atross' attacks)
(25211) DM: (4, Mirag)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: (barely)
** (25215) Miragon sense Rainur's demise and directs his attacks on the large amber arms. **
(25215) Miragon: Attacks: +1 Keen Imperial Greatsword (15-20/x2) [1d20+12+1] -> [14,12,1] = (27)
(25215) Miragon: Attacks: +1 Keen Imperial Greatsword (15-20/x2) [1d20+12+0] -> [18,12,0] = (30)
(25215) Miragon: Sorry that last one should be at -5
(25211) DM: (damage?)
(25215) Miragon: Damage: Imperial Greatsword [2d8+4+12+2] -> [2,3,4,12,2] = (23)
(25215) Miragon: Damage: Imperial Greatsword [2d8+4+12+2] -> [5,8,4,12,2] = (31)
(25211) DM: The golem shudders to a stop and halts.
(25207) Morti: (crap yer a scary guy)
(25215) Miragon: (just be glad im your pet now :p)
(25202) Atross: Hey! 54!
(25207) Morti: (hehe... can't wait to sic ya on people. "There's the Temest boy, gogetter!"
(25202) Atross: ((er, sorry for the outburst, just noticed he did more than the golem))
** (25196) Thom moves around to see how Rainur is doing. **
** (25215) Miragon rushes over to Rainur and starts shaking him while babbling. **
(25211) DM: The body crumbles to amber dust, and the silver key around its neck clatters to the floor.
(25207) Morti: "Ih....is it ... done...?"
(25196) Thom: (( he still in the clutches of the statue? ))
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I am still alive but I will need your help Danae quickly!"
** (25209) Danae appears from the mist, rather bloodied up... **
(25207) Morti: "Phew.." :slackens visibly then rushes to his friends to make sure everyone's going to live
** (25196) Thom grabs the key, before it gets lost in the dust. **
** (25202) Atross throws his flail to the ground and sits down. **
(25202) Atross: "Useless, bloody useless."
** (25209) Danae nods and pumps some healing energy into him. [3d8+6] -> [3,6,8,6] = (23) **
** (25196) Zane puts his mace away and goes to pick up his rapier. **
** (25207) Morti takes to kneeling beside Rainur and Danae. Eyeing his leader worriedly **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I will be fine...really..."
** (25196) Zane returns to the group. **
(25209) Danae: "This place is dangerous.. I looked under either door, and both rooms hold nasties.."
(25207) Morti: :nods to Rainur: "Danae.. are you going to be alright?"
(25202) Atross: "Is everyone else alright at least? I really need some way to deal better with supernaturally tough threats."
(25209) Danae: "Both nightmare creatures.. if we are to face them.. "
(25196) Thom: "Well, we do have more than enough keys now. We could try the door over there."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: Danae, I need more..."
** (25209) Danae can hardly stand steady, "I.. I dunno, I feel feint.." **
(25196) Thom: "Yeah, Danae got me healed earlier, so I'll be ok.
(25209) Danae: [1d8+6] -> [1,6] = (7)
** (25209) Danae uses the last tangible mote of healing on Rainur, forsaking her own health.. **
** (25215) Miragon slouches over to Danae and sits down and tugs on her leg like a worried dog. **
(25196) Thom: Should we rest for a while? It looks like we could use it.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I will help you in a momemt"
** (25209) Danae looks down at miragon... "Aye.. rest.." **
(25207) Morti: :to Thom: "Definately"
(25202) Atross: "Not that I'm qualified to assess this, but after that I think we need to rest and recover."
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade starts to chant with a sense of urgency **
** (25215) Miragon taps his fist to his breastplate and waves his hand palm open afterwards, whatever thats suppose to mean. **
(25196) Thom: ::To Morti:: Morti, do you know how to identify the exact powers of an object, specifically a weapon?
(25207) Morti: "Uh.... no. There's a spell like that in Asflag's book, but... I haven't really gotten a chance to study it yet"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d8+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d8+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
(25196) Thom: That's ok. It's just this mace, I know there is something to it, and it would be nice to know exactly what. It has helped a couple of times now.
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade chants and the sound of horses hooves start to fill the room as three horses circle over Rainur **
(25207) Morti: :to thom: "I'll look into it later, Promise"
** (25215) Miragon looks to the images above Rainur and oohhs and aahhhs. **
** (25202) Atross stands up, collects his quite ineffective accoutrements and replaces them about his person before sitting back down rest. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade touches Danae and her form recieves an golden glow **
(25196) Thom: Thanks Morti
** (25215) Miragon continues to babble at the spells being cast. **
** (25209) Danae touches his arm, "save it.. let's go rest." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "It is done..."
** (25196) Thom looks at Miragon. "I'm not sure if this is better than the brash attacker Miragon or not...." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d8+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
(25209) Danae: "I mean, save any further..."
(25207) Morti: "Come on.. you guys you should go rest in one of the bed chambers"
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade looks better but does not look like he is going to die **
(25196) Zane: Yeah, I don't know if I would want to stay down here.
(25207) Morti: "I'll bring you up."
** (25215) Miragon picks up Danae in one arm and throws her over his shoulder and picks up Morti in the other. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Yes, that would be a good idea"
** (25215) Miragon tugs at Rainur as well. **
(25209) Danae: "Put me down! this instant!"
(25202) Atross: "Yeah, the rope is still there. And does anyone know of a way to improve a weapon at least temporarily? That seems to be the difference I need. Something magical."
(25207) Morti: "Whah...?" :Slips from Miragon's grasp giving him a pat on the arm
** (25215) Miragon looks to Danae confused and just smiles. **
(25207) Morti: "Danae, you'er hurt let him help"
** (25215) Miragon sets the priestess down and sits down. **
(25196) Thom: Atross - this mace seemsed to work against that thing. And Danae said there was slight magic on it. Would it help?
(25202) Atross: "Every bit helps. I'd be glad to give it a try.
** (25215) Miragon stares at her curiously and starts to drink from his jug like a drunkard. **
(25196) Zane: Sure, here.
(25209) Danae: "I can temporarily enchant a weapon" she nods.
** (25215) Miragon he offers it to the others. **
** (25196) Thom hands Atross the Footman's mace found in the fountain. **
** (25202) Atross takes the mace and holds his flail in his other hand. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I say we visit Claude and take refuge there"
(25202) Atross: "I won't be needing it for the time being, but you may still need a weapon good for breaking."
** (25207) Morti goes to retrieve Moiraine, then looks up the hole. "Claude... good thinking" **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I am out of spells"
(25196) Zane: That manes passing our crazy friend up there though
(25209) Danae: "We shouldn't upset him further, he is one of the few people we haven't pissed off yet."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Bring up the rope...he will not bother us"
(25196) Zane: ::to Atross:: Yeah, that skeleton shrugged off my rapier.
(25207) Morti: "Bring up the rope...? HUh?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Danae and I REALLY need to rest to regenerate our spells"
(25196) Zane: Tell you what, unless that flail means something special to you, let me use it while you use the mace.
(25202) Atross: "It's just a weapon to me. To be honest so is the bow now. It's not even the same one I first learned to use."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Thank you War Father for your gifts of endurance, it certainly was a worthy gift today"
(25196) Zane: "This a replacement bow then?"
(25202) Atross: "Take it, and we'll figure out what to do with the mace more permanently when we know what it is exactly."
(25202) Atross: "Yes, but it's still pretty old."
(25196) Thom: Thanks. Thom takes the flail and places it where the mace had been.
(25211) DM: (stopping in 1 hour tonight)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "People let us get out of here, I have bad feeling here"
** (25215) Miragon finishes drinking from his jug then smashes it when he's finished, laughing as aparently it was pretty funny. He takes off his helmet as well, revealing red rosey cheeks from consuming so much alcohol. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade climbs back up the rope **
(25196) Thom: Sorry about that Rainur, just trying to get things settled.
(25202) Atross: "Ah, I'll have to tell you about it a bit later. We should be moving after all."
** (25209) Danae stuggles up the rope. **
** (25215) Miragon looks as the others start climbing. **
(25207) Morti: "Hai hai." :floats up after rainur, watching that he doesn't fall, and calls down, Miragon, help Danae up please."
** (25202) Atross climbs back up the rope as well. **
(25209) Danae: "I can climb a stupid rope" she grumbles.
** (25196) Thom climbs up after Atross **
(25209) Danae: [1d20-1] -> [7,-1] = (6)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Pull up the rope so nothing from down there can climb up"
(25209) Danae: that was a climb roll ^_^
(25202) Atross: ((Seriously?))
** (25215) Miragon lumbers off to follow the other up the rope. He stands puzzled looking up through the hole. **
(25196) Zane: (( how big is this hole around btw? ))
** (25209) Danae finally clambers over the edge, kicking her feet as if it will help pull her up. Once up she stands, and looks down at Miragon. "Come on! Com'ere boy!" **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Andre...good to see you again"
** (25215) Miragon looks up to Danae and then starts jumping trying to reach the top, but fails to do so. **
** (25207) Morti floats over the hole looking back down at Miragon and watching Danae as if he's afraid she'll fall in **
(25207) Morti: "I- I'll make sure he gets up. You go rest okay?"
** (25209) Danae shakes the rope, "Come ooooon!" **
** (25207) Morti floats back down to instruct Miragon on the basics of rope climbing **
** (25215) Miragon looks to Morti and starts tugging on the rope. **
** (25211) Andre-David d'Amberville is still sobbing and feeling sorry for himself.
**

** (25215) Miragon he clambers up slowly his armor clattering and clanging. **
(25207) Morti: "Right right... use the rope. Pull yourself up."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Come on Danae...we need to get back to Claude"
** (25209) Danae nods at morti. "Oh, grab the sword, will you?" **
** (25209) Danae follows rainur. **
(25211) DM: (wide enough for one person at a time)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "You missed a good fight monsieur"
(25211) Andre-David d'Amberville: Five hundred years!!!
(25196) Zane: ::mutters:: Why don't we just stay here?
(25207) Morti: "Gotcha!" :calls up to Danae: "Be carful Mira... take your time"
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade 's armor is ravaged and he is now missing a tooth **
** (25196) Thom walks into room 43. **
** (25211) Andre-David d'Amberville sobs and buries his face in his hands. **
** (25207) Morti goes to pick up Andre's sword then floats up after Miragon "Your doing good" **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Thom, we need to be where we are comfortable...a priest of Solnor makes me comfortable"
(25209) Danae: "I agree.."
(25196) Zane: "Yeah, i guess I understand that." Thom gives a glance at Andre, but looks away quickly.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Come on Danae, they can follow us...we beed to rest"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: need
(25202) Atross: "Wherever."
** (25196) Thom goes to the north end of Andre's room and starts poking around the wall. **
(25196) Zane: "Hold on Rainur."
(25209) Danae: (hold on, there is an S painted on this wall..)
(25202) Atross: "Just because the library is on the other side of that wall, aren't their shelves and things? We should just go around."
(25196) Thom: (( yeah, and I already know about it, just gotta get it open.... ))
(25209) Danae: (ah)
(25196) Zane: "I saw this door from in the library."
(25202) Atross: "Oh. That must be why I do so much walking..."
(25211) DM: (guys, please don't use the map above to meta-game.)
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade takes off his chain shirt **
(25207) Morti: (the temptation is hard at times)
** (25196) Thom looks at Andre - who is in the way. "Never mind, there was another door in the hallway." **
(25211) DM: (yes, but you should be able to ignore the temptation)
(25207) Morti: (hai hai)
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade makes his way to the library front door...and knocks on it **
(25209) Danae: (i do.. I have detect secret doors prepared.)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Lord Claude, we need your snctuary
** (25209) Danae is behind rainur. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: sanctuary"
(25207) Morti: :after getting up the hole, pats Miragon on the back: "Good work. I knew you could do it."
** (25196) Thom looks at the other door as they pass and shrugs, for obviously Rainur is in no mood to wait. **
** (25196) Thom pauses, looking back into Andre's room to see if the others are coming. **
(25211) Claude d'Amberville: Come in, come in. Make yourselves comfortable.
** (25215) Miragon smiles at Morti and clutches him apparently happy and jolly from drinking his whole jug full of brew. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade looks...well...beaten to a pulp, and has a big hole in his armor **
** (25202) Atross follows Rainur all the way to the front door. **
** (25211) Claude d'Amberville seems unconcerned by your appearance and instead buries his nose in a book. **
** (25207) Morti separates him self careful from the warrior with a smile, then strolls from the hole. In passing Andre, his smirk fades to a scowl. Wordlessly he lets the swords clank to the ground before the coward, and he heads off the library calling Miragon, "Come on come on." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "My lord, we met with one of Simon's creations and it took a lot out of us. as a priest of Solnor, we seek sanctuary in your library for the night"
** (25215) Miragon follows after Morti staggering somewhat. **
** (25196) Thom sees Morti leading the big guy into the hallway, so he continues to the main door of the library. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: Marie has also destroyed the mind of our fighter...we are in need of aid"
** (25211) Claude d'Amberville makes no move to get up, and just sits there reading. There seems to be a pool of red liquid on the floor underneath Claude's chair. **
** (25196) Thom glances at Marie's door as they pass, but continues on into the library. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "oh no..."
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade examines Claude **
(25202) Atross: "Did he spill his wine? Please tell me he spilled his drink."
(25211) DM: He's dead. A knife is sticking out of his back.
** (25196) Thom enters to see Rainur and Atross looking worried. **
** (25207) Morti freezes in the doorway at the horrid sight **
(25196) Zane: What's wrong?
(25211) DM: As Rainur examines him, you see Claude in reality. He seems dead, and not at all like what you saw on entering the room.
** (25196) Zane sees the sight as they move around. "Oh..." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "DAMMIT ...perhaps this family should not be saved!"
** (25209) Danae groans, losing the power to stand. **
** (25211) Charles d'Amberville appears next to Rainur. **
(25211) Charles d'Amberville: You should have slain me when you had the chance. So now I have my revenge.
** (25215) Miragon helps Danae to stand. **
** (25215) Miragon staggers back and stands up letting out a loard roar. **
(25211) Charles d'Amberville: Pah. He will be reborn in a day's time. The curse ensures that none of us truly die a real death.
(25207) Morti: "Why?"
** (25215) Miragon hovers in front of Morti and Danae and slouches forward ready to pounce like a big cat. **
** (25196) Thom draws out his rapier. **
** (25209) Danae sobs from the floor, "You people are sick." **
(25211) Charles d'Amberville: Because it amuses me to do so. After spending a thousand thousand years in this prison, we have our little games with people such as you as our pawns.
** (25202) Atross pulls out some really creative soldier's curses, draws his bow, and attacks. **
(25202) Atross: "And you have no idea how much this will amuse me!"
** (25211) Charles d'Amberville shrugs. "So typical." **
(25202) Atross: "Even though you'll be back in a day or so, you'll be out of our hair until then."
(25196) Zane: "That means... Simon..."
(25202) Atross: "Yes, horrible news."
(25211) Charles d'Amberville: I see you made short work of Etienne's golem. A pity. The neh-thaalgu will not be so kind.
** (25215) Miragon growls but ceases for a moment after seeing Danae sink to the floor. **
** (25215) Miragon kneels down and peers at the preistess confused. **
(25209) Danae: "Charles, you had your fun.. now could you leave us, please..."
(25209) Danae: (unless people are attacking, then nevermind, heh)
(25211) Charles d'Amberville: Very well, madame. If you do decide to kill me, well, you know where to find me.
(25196) Thom: (( not yet... ))
** (25211) Charles d'Amberville vanishes. **
** (25207) Morti is blank and sober as he strolls in to the room to Claude's body **
(25202) Atross: "Wait, you mean your revenge was just on Claude?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: Rainur parks it on the floor and goes to sleep
(25202) Atross: "What games they play, were they to be immortal. Damn him."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Morti, can you see if you have some majouka that can mend this armor"
** (25202) Atross puts his arrows back in their quiver. **
(25209) Danae: "I can't sleep with.. that" motions to the gristly corpse of claude.
** (25196) Thom sheathes his rapier and sits on the floor, unable to believe what he has learned. **
(25207) Morti: "His revenge was to deny us aid." :dryly he speaks and with no hesitation he reaches out and pulls the knife from Claude's back and sets him back in his seat 'comfortably'
(25196) Zane: There were those other bedrooms Danae
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "He will be alove come the morning"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: alive
** (25207) Morti looks at the armor. "I don't have the spell on my mind at the moment." **
** (25209) Danae stands up, nodding at Zane.
**

(25196) Thom: ::looks at everyone else:: "Anyone else not want to stay in here?"
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade is already asleep **
(25202) Atross: "I don't even care at this point. I don't think anywhere in this place is safe."
(25209) Danae: "Nevermind.. I will make do.."
(25209) Danae: Danae curls up in the corner, and tries to fall asleep.
** (25196) Zane leans against a bookcase, unable to sleep for a while. **
(25207) Morti: "I'll stay here. Keep an eye on Rainur." :looking about: "Besides... now I get a chance to read for a bit"
(25202) Atross: "No wonder they all think we're here to kill them. Most of them do it for fun."
(25211) DM: (XP will be handed out tonight)
(25304) Overmind (enter): 02:11
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade reaches over and grabs Danae and holds her **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Tamuril, I will find you...I will"
** (25209) Danae elbows rainur. **
** (25209) Danae pulls out of his grasp with a slight growl.. she stomps across the room, and tries to sleep again. **
(25207) Morti: "They've been here a long time. They've all been hurting from isolation and boredom and lack of freedom. A thousand years.... hmph"
(25304) Overmind (exit): 02:13
** (25196) Zane is unable to fall asleep after a couple hours, so he gets up and walks out into the hallway. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "oh sorry"
(25207) Morti: : to Rainur and Danae: "Would you two just go find a bed."
(25207) Morti: "Er.."
(25207) Morti: "Separate beds I mena"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Tamuril, I will make those bastards pay! "
(25207) Morti: (mean even*)
** (25215) Miragon is babbling incoherently as he follows Morti along the library occassionaly laughing for no apparent reason. **
** (25209) Danae bites her thumb at morti! **
(25211) DM: A ghostly image of a human man, elderly and with great charisma, wearing white robes with an amber sash around his waist and silver runes inscribed on his clothing enters the room, and speaks to Claude's corpse.
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I will send hoards to find you and bring you back to me!"
(25209) Danae: (TURN UNDEAD!)
** (25215) Miragon looks up to the figure and seems in awe. **
(25207) Morti: "Eh?" :Eyes travel from Danea's thumb to ghostly presence
** (25209) Danae stops, and looks over. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade continues to hold someone in his arms that is not there **
** (25202) Atross , watching the ghostly figure, "Wow, I wonder if this is him." **
(25211) DM: No effect.
(25211) Etienne d'Amberville: So marks the death and passing of Claude, in this year, the third thousandth and thirtieth since the imprisonment of my family. But you shall arise again, my brother. And soon, you shall welcome others anew, and so this tragedy shall be played out again. Until you (glares at you) break my curse. You may fail or you might succeed. None have succeeded yet. May the gods of this world guide your path and may peace be your sword.
(25209) Danae: ( i was kididng about the turn undead, by the way)
(25305) Overmind (enter): 02:17
(25305) Overmind (exit): 02:17
(25305) Overmind (enter): 02:17
(25207) Morti: "Ummm..." :raises a brow at the Ghost: "Who are you... Lord?"
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au' "
(25211) Etienne d'Amberville: I am he whom you seek.
(25207) Morti: " You're a bit old for any of my brothers... and my mother doesn't have a beard... I think."
** (25211) Etienne d'Amberville closes Claude's eyes and passes his hand over him, muttering all the while. **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: even transtation (my hear shall weep until it sees thee again)
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: elven
(25305) Overmind (exit): 02:19
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: heart
(25209) Danae: "Sir Etienne..." nods her head.
(25202) Atross: "You must be Etienne. We've heard so much about you from your relatives. I don't know what to say."
(25207) Morti: :looks to Danae: "Oh... Etienne..."
** (25211) Etienne d'Amberville comes over to Miragon and pauses, muttering. **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade turns over on the floor and looks as though he is caressing someone's hair **
** (25211) Etienne d'Amberville lays a hand on Miragon, just a light touch. "The peace of Sylaire be with you, child." **
** (25215) Miragon slouches to the floor and begins to snore. **
(25207) Morti: "What didya do to him?"
** (25209) Danae watches Etienne with wide blue eyes. **
(25202) Atross: "Well, he's sleeping at least. I hope you're trying to help. I know we are."
** (25211) Etienne d'Amberville turns to face you. "A simple enchantment that shall grant him some peace in this troubled time. And now, I must go, for my time is short and my magicka grows weak. We will meet, if we are so fated. Until then, adieu." **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "If only I hadn't left you there alone...."
(25209) Danae: "... ciao..."
** (25202) Atross shakes his head at Rainur's continued mumbling **
(25202) Atross: "Until then."
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: "I will have you back Tamuril, I will..."
** (25207) Morti watches Etienne's departure, and moves to Get Miragon into a comfortable resting position **
** (25201) Rainur Swiftblade continues to caress the air as he sleeps **
(25201) Rainur Swiftblade: :: the group hears a light sobbing from Rainur::
** (25209) Danae curls down to sleep far from rainur. **
(25209) Danae: "poor guy"
(25211) TaliesinNYC: (and on this note, we'll stop)


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms