Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
3 users online
0 Registered
0 Hidden
3 Guests
Registered Users: None


Back to Damrosil Logs
LobbyMessage.html


Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(3676) DM:
Before we begin, does anyone need a recap?
(3694) Velif (exit): 22:50
(3679) Trayn :
searching this place... evil abounds
(3679) Trayn :
we are here to destroy
(3679) Trayn :
game on!
(3676) DM:
I'll take that as a no. lol
(3685) Atross:
((And Verstis is becoming [Bad dice format] - [or is actually0] a snake))
(3676) DM:
Initiative then. Remember that Kyla went ahead of the group to pick some locks...
(3685) Atross:
Initiative Test [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
(3679) Trayn :
Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [17,1] = (18)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+3] -> [9,3] = (12)
(3676) DM:
In doing so, she also attracts the attention of the guardian anaconda.
(3676) DM:
:)
(3685) Atross:
(Score! I learned something new by excessive bracketing)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade keeps his eyes on the snake and kyla, readying his throwing axes **
(3685) Atross:
(Who's on first?))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [19,3] = (22)
(3688) Morti:
Inti: [1d20+2] -> [16,2] = (18)
(3688) Morti:
(what's on second)
(3679) Trayn :
((lets see i healed a bit last session as well... i think two times))
(3676) DM:
Recall that the floor of room 15 (which will show in a minute when the map stops fetching) is moving, because of the mass of black snakes on the floor. Mixed in among the snakes is a massive anaconda that acts as the guardian of this chamber. You can't tell exactly where the anaconda is amidst all the snakes and in the gloom. Kyla is crouched down at the foot of the ramp leading into 15...
(3679) Trayn :
((spelllist got bunked so im recreating history here))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
(3676) DM:
On 22, the anaconda rears up and strikes Kyla...
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"I will cover your rear Kyla"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+13] -> [9,13] = (22)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"AK!"
(3676) DM:
It rises with stunning swiftness and bites Kyla in the thigh, knocking her off balance. (AC 22)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d8+10] -> [5,10] = (15)
(3676) DM:
(severely wounded)
(3679) Trayn (whispering):
it would probably have improved grapple and try to wrap around her...
whispering to Trayn , only if it succeeds in its bite attack
(3676) DM:
(20, Atross)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"It looks like a python...Oh War Father, let me strike true!"
whispering to Trayn , oh, not that. it has improved grab, but its constrict attack sure
(3685) Atross (whispering):
Need to make a slight correction to my greatbow attack due to forgotten to list bonus of weapon spec, just +2 damage
(3679) Trayn (whispering):
constrict is nasty... takes place in the same round... at least it used too
(3676) DM:
It's clearly one of the most massive creatures you've seen ever.
** (3685) Atross rapidly fires at the anaconda **
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)===> DMG: [1d10+2+0] -> [3,2,0] = (5)
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)===> DMG: [1d10+2+0] -> [4,2,0] = (6)
(3703) Kynan Rockspur (enter): 23:01
(3676) DM:
(hit twice)
(3676) DM:
(lightly wounded)
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane...
(3676) DM:
(Je'rar, roll init pls)
(3676) DM:
(18, Trayn)
(3685) Atross:
"It's a tough one all right"
(3679) Trayn :
"By the Flames of goodness... Flames come to my hand!" Trayn has a sphere of flame appear in his hand
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
(3676) DM:
(ppl are in 15, in combat vs. a giant anaconda. Kyla is severely wounded)
(3679) Trayn :
(cast a spell)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+2] -> [14,2] = (16)
(3679) Trayn :
(potentially could attack this round or I will start attacking next round)
(3676) DM:
(18, Morti)
(3688) Morti:
(question: I can take a ranged attack with out -4 for melee due to size? or is it trying to constrict?)
(3676) DM:
no constrict yet.
(3679) Trayn :
((if its a large creature you can attack a portion that doesnt have Kyla involved))
(3679) Trayn :
((and not suffer the -4))
(3676) DM:
(and it's definitely Large)
(3685) Atross:
(Probably, due to its size you can fire with no penalty for firing into melee, btw, how far away am I from it?)
** (3688) Morti calls out assuringly to Kyla "Don't worry, We'll stop it!" and fires at the beast **
(3688) Morti:
Crossbow, light Attack Roll: [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)===> DMG: [1d8+0] -> [6,0] = (6)
(3688) Morti:
(hope the size bonus on that makes it a hit)
(3676) DM:
(hit)
(3676) DM:
(lightly wounded)
(3676) DM:
(16, Je'rar)
(3688) Morti:
:mutters: "I hope..."
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane aims at an exposed part of the snake with his mighty bow and lets fly 2 arrows **
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+8] -> [20,8] = (28)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+6] -> [8,6] = (14)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
checks for crit
(3676) DM:
(14 misses)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+8] -> [13,8] = (21)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
8o)
** (3676) Rhian Aes Sedai embraces the True Source **
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(within 30' ?)
(3685) Atross:
(Shouldn't your confirmation roll be at +8 also?)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(it was; at +9 if withn 30')
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
((and the other roll would be a 15 withn 30'))
(3685) Atross:
(That's not what my screen shows for some reason)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(had 2 attacks; 1 at +8 ; 2nd at +6)
(3685) Atross:
(Ohhh, huh?)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(feat: rapid shot)
(3679) Trayn :
((well pt plank shot...))
(3676) Rhian Aes Sedai:
(12, Rainur)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade pulls out two serrated evenly ballanced throwing axes that look quite nasty...kind of look like toothy horse heads **
(3676) DM:
(heh)
(3685) Atross:
(My rapid shot feat gives me -2 on all my attacks that round, they should still use the same modifier)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [14,9] = (23)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d10+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
(3676) DM:
*both hit of course)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
whoops..wrong die
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d8+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
(3676) DM:
(severely wounded)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
x3
(3679) Trayn :
((ah true they should both be at +6))
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
=21 pts
(3676) DM:
(is it 7 or 21?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(the axes wizz as they fly thrtough the air
(3676) DM:
(critical then)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
14
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
made the crit
(3676) DM:
(collapses)
(3685) Atross:
(It's a critical hit, rolled 7, unless you want him to roll 3 times dice instead of tripling damage, which would likely improve that number for a change)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(not a happy snake)
** (3688) Morti speaks up admonishingly to the snake, "You shouldn't try to fight with your mouthful." **
(3676) DM:
The anaconda collapses, and falls off Kyla, who lies there...
(3676) Kyla:
ugghhh...
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade takes axes out of the snake's carcass and then chops its head off **
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Kyla..."
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Trayn,help her"
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Let's make sure it is dead"
** (3679) Trayn throws the flaming sphere [1d20+1+3] -> [10,1,3] = (14) vs touch (no armor) doing [1d6+5] -> [3,5] = (8) hps of fire damage to the floor **
(3685) Atross:
"Excellent shot, I hope it wasn't too late though..."
(3676) Verstis:
You'll need to smear its blood before the magicka of this chamber ressurects it. Smear the blood on the door to open the gate to the Temple chamber.
** (3688) Morti hovers, figuratively, over to Kyla to check on her condition from over Trayn's shuolder **
(3679) Trayn :
(to clear the floor of the smaller snakes...)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Thanks, and I hope not as well"
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Ays will I smear it with pleasure"
** (3685) Atross shuffles carefully into the room. **
(3679) Trayn :
Large spheres of flame explode on the floor... the sizzling of snakes is heard and smelt
(3679) Trayn :
(smellt?)
** (3688) Morti glances back to Verstis then to the door. "A conjured creature is it... bound maybe...." **
(3679) Trayn :
"come lets go forth..."
(3685) Atross:
(Smelled, unless you're refining them into a purer metal?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Trayn, ye know that these snakes are harmless..."
(3679) Trayn :
"someone do as Verstis directs"
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade takes head and smears it on the door **
(3685) Atross:
"I believe we have a volunteer. Verstis, do you think there might be a way to keep it from being resurrected?"
** (3688) Morti watches the effect of Rainur's act curiously **
** (3685) Atross tries to ignore the gruesome display and focus on the surroundings **
** (3679) Trayn reaches down after casting a spell... and heals Kyla **
(3676) Verstis:
I'm not entirely sure. I think it has something to do with divine magick.
(3679) Trayn :
His healing spell does [2d8+5] -> [2,6,5] = (13) healing
(3676) Verstis:
Well...we would have to find a way to slay the high priestess of the Temple.
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane looks on at his arrows, now completely beyond hope of re-use **
(3688) Morti:
"Oh.... then what does smearing blood on the door do?"
(3676) DM:
You see the snake-creature tremble at her mention.
(3676) Kyla:
Thank ye.
(3685) Atross:
"Open it, I thought?"
(3676) Kyla:
(stands up)
** (3679) Trayn still has his flaming hand lit... in his other hand... **
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Is that enough mage?"
(3679) Trayn :
"where is this entry?"
(3679) Trayn :
"does it need to be drawn in a certain way?"
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade holds the dead snake's head it his hands **
(3689) Bann Thaniel (enter): 23:21
(3679) Trayn :
"your welcome Kyla.."
** (3676) Verstis indicates a sealed malachite door in the wall of the chamber. The door is literally a carving of masses of snakes, formed to appear as a gate. **
(3676) Verstis:
The blood of the guardian animates the snakes who will part for the champion who defeated it.
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Well let's slay us a snake priestess.. time's a-wasting"
(3676) Verstis:
You don't have that much time. We had to fight the guardian a few times which is how we lost two of our number, trying to figure out this puzzle.
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"This is revolting" ::rainur does as Verstis says
(3685) Atross:
"What should we expect on the other side?"
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"more snakes"
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane walks u to the door,unsure of whether it was him or Rainur who dealt the deat-blow **
(3676) DM:
As you scoop up the still-warm blood of the guardian anaconda and smear it on the carved door, the malachite snakes animate and part ways, opening the gate and revealing a passage beyond.
(3679) Trayn :
"well lets continue..."
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane slings his bow,and whips out his sword and mace **
(3676) DM:
The walls, floor and ceiling of the passage are carved to appear as masses of writhing snakes wrapped around elven and human corpses.
(3688) Morti:
"Oooooo.... " :impressed by squirming skake doorway:
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade throws the head into the fire **
** (3685) Atross continues **
(3676) Rhian Aes Sedai:
How revolting. (wrinkling her nose)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Ays"
(3676) Verstis:
This is the entrance chamber to the Temple. The chamber is heavily trapped.
** (3688) Morti follows to the rear, staring nernervously at the grotesque images on the walls **
(3676) DM:
(that would be area 18.)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Verstis are these things going to animate or are we safe?"
(3685) Atross:
"What sort of traps?"
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Let's not dawdle; if they come back to life, we just kill them again"
(3679) Trayn :
"yes please help us avoid them"
(3689) Bann Thaniel (exit): 23:27
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Traps.. by the Warfather I hate those cowardly contraptions"
(3676) Verstis:
You are safe so long as you enter this chamber with no thought in your mind as to your true intent. You must enter with calm thoughts amid a sea of serenity.
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Ays"
(3685) Atross:
"Interesting"
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Oh great.. so you're saying we're anything but safe then"
(3688) Morti:
"Eh?"
** (3685) Atross tries to think of trees **
(3676) Verstis:
I cannot venture beyond this point, as my entire being rails against its existence. I would only endanger you.
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"I'm not one of those peace-loving or mental minded monk guys"
(3688) Morti:
"out there aren't you in danger of a resurrecting snake monster?"
(3676) Verstis:
If you possess the wisdom of a fool, you are more than safe. (frowns)
(3679) Trayn :
"I understand... and respect your choice"
(3679) Trayn :
"he is half snake already"
(3685) Atross:
"Any warnings you can give us before we must part ways?
(3676) Verstis:
Me? Not necessarily. Even a snake such as I possesses cunning.
(3679) Trayn :
"sadly... he is most likely safe out there"
(3688) Morti:
"Snakes eat snakes when they're hungry enough"
(3676) Verstis:
A warning.....the enemy of your enemy is your friend. But friends of this sort are your worst enemy.
(3676) Verstis:
Remember that, if nothing else.
(3688) Morti:
"Eh?" :trying to think the statement out in his mind.: "So... they're friends.. but ... bad friends... wha?"
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
brb
(3679) Trayn :
"lets go"
(3676) Verstis:
Lastly: beyond the door at the end of the passage, you must be prepared for you will not cease fighting until you see the sun above.
(3676) Verstis:
May you return, my friends.
(3688) Morti:
:grimaces: "We're gonna be fighting that long? Man... and I was tired already."
(3679) Trayn :
"we must it seems return later... if that is so..."
(3685) Atross:
"I think that after the suspense of this decietful cave, something as straightforward as fighting will be a relief"
(3676) DM:
You enter the chamber...
(3685) Atross:
(Trying to think of something philosophical to type, but I failed)
** (3688) Morti straightens up and offers with a bow to Verstis, "I guess we'll be off then. Take care, Sir Snake." **
** (3685) Atross opens and closes his mouth, as if there's something he wanted to say, but then just walks on. **
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade looks in deep meditation **
(3676) DM:
The passage widens to a sort of antechamber. To either side is a niche, each containing a closed coffin.
(3676) DM:
The prone form of a cobra, lies carved atop each.
(3676) DM:
The passage ends in a wall carved with masses of snakes. Three cobra heads protrude from the wall, jaws agape.
** (3688) Morti looks over the northern coffin curiously for signs of writing or symbols **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+11] -> [3,11] = (14), [1d20+11] -> [10,11] = (21), [1d20+11] -> [1,11] = (12)
** (3679) Trayn stands with his flames in his hand... waiting to hurl it at danger that threatens **
(3676) Kyla:
There's a secret door in this wall. I think I've removed the trap...
** (3685) Atross visually examines the various cobra heads from around the center of the hall **
(3676) Kyla:
In order to open it, you need to place your hand inside one of the mouths and turn the handle.
** (3685) Atross the coffins cobras, and the prominent heads on the wall **
(3676) Kyla:
I don't know which one, that's the problem.
(3676) DM:
The coffin is covered with many mysterious characters and glyphs.
** (3679) Trayn tries to understand the writing **
(3688) Morti:
"Eh?" :after looking over the caskets, Morti heads over to the snake heads, shining the light of his continual torch into them to examine the supposed handles within
(3688) Morti:
(arcana check for coffin symbols)
(3688) Morti:
Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [6,12] = (18)
(3679) Trayn :
spellcraft [1d20+11] -> [6,11] = (17)
(3679) Trayn :
(bah)
(3679) Trayn :
((I said I wanted SEX! not 6!))
whispering to Morti, Here lies Tzu'Chien, eternal guardian of Her Most Sacred Darkness Yith'sehta, May He Stand With Eternal Vigilance
(3688) Morti:
(the god of types answers all prayers... nat always very well though)
(3685) Atross:
(The god fo typso I presuem? =)0
(3688) Morti (whispering):
gotcha, anything visible inthe holes?
(3679) Trayn :
"a one in three chance..."
whispering to Trayn , eh?
(3685) Atross:
"Well, any idea what happens if the wrong one is used?"
whispering to Morti, the cobra heads? or the coffin?
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Well, if any of you guys can cure me if I get poisoned, I'll open the things"
(3688) Morti (whispering):
cobra heads
whispering to Morti, door handles, all three of them
(3679) Trayn (whispering):
3 snake heads right?
whispering to Trayn , yes
(3679) Trayn :
"I shall do so.."
(3679) Trayn :
"choose well"
(3688) Morti:
"Maybe the wrong two open the coffins and..."
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane utters a terse prayer to the Warfater,and inserts his hand into one of the cobra mouths and turns the handle "be ready for combat at any rate!" **
(3712) Hyptosis (enter): 23:45
(3676) DM:
(you need to be more specific, Je'rar)
(3676) DM:
(left, middle or right?)
(3685) Atross:
(Finally)
** (3688) Morti tenses, crossbow ready as the handle is turned **
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(hmm.. the midle one?)
(3676) DM:
(Mike? Left, middle or right?)
(3676) DM:
The door opens....and a wave of heat rolls forward. (Fort save)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(croses his fingers and hoes he picked the correct one)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+6] -> [9,6] = (15)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(bad bad typos there :P )
(3676) DM:
As it does so, the coffins sink into the floor and walls slam down on either side of you, clicking into place.
(3679) Trayn :
"is that good or bad?"
(3676) DM:
You hear a loud "CLICK" as the walls of the passage begin closing towards you.
(3685) Atross:
"That, I think is bad."
(3679) Trayn :
"thats bad..."
(3679) Trayn :
"choose another!"
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane hurriedly does the same for the one on the left **
(3688) Morti:
(did the passage close off?)
(3676) DM:
(you'd need to enter the secret door for that to happen)
(3688) Morti:
(18 that is)
(3676) DM:
(just to be clear, you're at 19. walls sealed off the niches and the walls are now going to squish you. sort of like the garbage chamber in Star Wars)
(3676) DM:
(so the only way out is through the door or back to 15.)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(and if the cobra mouth to the left is the wrong one still, tries the same for the one on the right :P )
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
oh.. great
(3676) DM:
(and for you to do that Mike, you need to enter the door.)
(3688) Morti:
(quick, who has the communicator to call for c3po?)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(and the door is safe from being squshy squishy?)
(3676) DM:
(yes...hehhe.)
(3685) Atross:
(The door opened)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(runs back and enters the door !!!)
(3676) DM:
(safe from squishy squishy...but not from other things...muahaha)
(3712) Hyptosis (exit): 23:51
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane tries again,hoping for better success) **
** (3679) Trayn just prays this will work out for them **
** (3688) Morti follows after Jer'ar into new chamber **
** (3685) Atross looks through the door. **
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(other things have to be better than squishy squishy)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
(3685) Atross:
"I doubt it can be worse than staying here"
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"By the Strenght and the Glory of the warfather,may I live to see this day through"
(3676) DM:
(Je'rar, you're flat footed)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
*Strength
** (3685) Atross follows through the door, assuming I'm not grossly mistaken **
(3676) DM:
(you guys have 1 round to decide what to do. Je'rar is ambushed.)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(by what?)
(3676) DM:
(hold on, I'll describe it. you appear in area A if you go through the door)
(3676) DM:
A bald headed human male in monk's robes, standing behind a cobra-like creature that slithers on the floor, half the size of the anaconda, except it has muscular human arms holding a long thin sword that's unlike anything you've ever seen (OC: a samurai sword), and a similar creature except that it has a human head.
(3676) DM:
The human male in monk's robes is in the middle of a spell.
(3676) DM:
(ALL but Je'rar, roll init)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade draws swords and come in fighting **
(3676) DM:
(also someone pls load a mini)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+3] -> [7,3] = (10)
(3676) DM:
(to represent the group)
(3685) Atross:
Initiative [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
(3676) DM:
You emerge in a cavernous chamber seemingly carved out of the rock. Dripping stalactites and stalagmites crowd the area, shrouding the chamber in gloom.
(3688) Morti:
[1d20+2] -> [5,2] = (7)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade 's short sword starts to glow **
(3679) Trayn :
Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
(3676) DM:
(trayn?)
(3679) Trayn :
: )
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9] -> [3,9] = (12), [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19), [1d20+4] -> [11,4] = (15)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
(3676) DM:
(19, Bulghvus)
** (3676) Bulghvus leaps forward and slashes at the snake creature with the sword, flanking it... **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
(3676) DM:
(miss)
(3676) DM:
(12, Rhian)
** (3676) Rhian Aes Sedai sends forth a ray of intense white fire that immolates Rainur's swords, sheathing it in an aura of flame. **
(3676) Rhian Aes Sedai:
(10, Rainur)
(3685) Atross:
(15?)
(3676) DM:
(oops)
(3676) DM:
(sorry)
(3676) DM:
(15, Atross)
(3685) Atross:
(Guy casting spell? I can see him? I can shoot him, does he happen to be in point blank range?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
what does her fire do again?
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, you'll do extra damage
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, adds +6 to your roll.
(3676) DM:
(yep)
** (3685) Atross pulls back and lets fly to the one casting a spell. Rapidly. **
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)===> DMG: [1d10+2+0] -> [2,2,0] = (4)
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)===> DMG: [1d10+2+0] -> [10,2,0] = (12)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(that's gotta hurt)
(3685) Atross:
(The point blank modifier is not included)
(3676) DM:
(oh yes)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(that's gotta hurt more then)
(3676) DM:
(severely wounded)
(3676) DM:
(10, Rainur)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(and spell is disrupted)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(hopefully that stopped him from being able to cast )
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade attacks the swordsman **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9] -> [13,9] = (22)
(3685) Atross:
"Be careful everyone, I'm sure this is only the begining"
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [19,9] = (28)
(3676) DM:
He keeps casting though.
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+11] -> [20,11] = (31)
(3685) Atross:
(Yeah, did it shut him up perchance?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
two threats
(3676) DM:
(er not)
(3685) Atross:
(Of course, unless he's actually casting a full round spell, a tactic so simple wouldn't matter)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
19 and 20?
(3676) DM:
(k)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d8+11] -> [1,11] = (12)
(3676) DM:
(sure, are they crits?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+11] -> [4,11] = (15)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
one may be a crit
(3676) DM:
(oh well. heh)
(3676) DM:
(25 is a crit)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
should I do damage now?
(3676) DM:
(yes)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d8+11] -> [7,11] = (18)
(3676) DM:
(total?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
18 for the normal damage
(3676) DM:
(remember the bonus from Rhian's spell, only one sword though)
(3685) Atross:
(+11 damage? OUCH!)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(yeah, that was the one)
(3676) DM:
(and the other damage?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
(3676) DM:
(so 34?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
yup
(3676) DM:
(severely wounded then)
(3676) DM:
(7, Morti)
(3688) Morti:
(how many of them can U hit with a color spray... without hitting allies?)
(3685) Atross:
(Oh god... of typos)
(3688) Morti:
(er... I hit rather)
(3717) Xeriar (enter): 00:15
(3717) Xeriar (exit): 00:15
(3688) Morti:
(He is my deity... wish he'd be lessing 'giving' though...)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(rawr :P )
(3676) DM:
(you'll get allies)
(3688) Morti:
(If I move in and fire from an angle though?)
(3676) DM:
(1, the left swordsman, the uninjured one)
(3688) Morti:
(eh no point then)
(3685) Atross:
(You're unlikely to find many clean shots with NPC flanking one)
(3685) Atross:
( I can't spell Bulghvus's name suddenly)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(like, you just did)
(3720) Seifer (enter): 00:19
** (3688) Morti focuses toward the casting wizard, muttering a few encantations of his own, and points his way vindicatively, (daze spell, dc 11) **
(3685) Atross:
(You should have seen some of my guesses though...)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(ehehehehehehe)
(3720) Seifer (whispering):
hey
(3688) Morti:
(worth a shot)
(3685) Atross:
(Bulghus? Bulvus? Bulvhus? Hmm...)
(3688) Morti:
(btw... speelcraft for his chanting.. forgot)
(3688) Morti:
Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [11,12] = (23)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade is unusually focused with the combat and has not uttered a word **
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane is looking at this sword-wielding foe that seemed to appear as if from out of nowhere **
(3676) DM:
(save req?)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade has a determined look in his eyes, he is not thinking good thoughts **
whispering to Seifer, yes?
(3688) Morti:
(will save to negate)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [20,10] = (30)
(3720) Seifer (whispering):
what lvl u guyz playin at?
whispering to Morti, shrugs off your spell
whispering to Seifer, 5th
(3676) DM:
(on 7, the creatures attack)
(3676) DM:
The caster steps back into the gloom.
(3720) Seifer (whispering):
kewl cus i need a campaign to play in....ur the dm rite?
(3676) DM:
The two swordsmen strike, one on Rainur, one on Je'rar
(3688) Morti (whispering):
figured as much... desperation and all
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [15,10] = (25), [1d20+5] -> [8,5] = (13), [1d20+10] -> [13,10] = (23), [1d20+5] -> [7,5] = (12), [1d20+4] -> [19,4] = (23)
(3676) DM:
(on Rainur, the human headed one = 2 attacks, on Je'rar the snake headed one = 3 attacks (sword/sword/bite))
(3679) Trayn :
.
(3676) DM:
(Rainur: AC 25, 13; Je'rar: AC 23, 12 and threat on bite)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(oh sure.. I get the one that really bites :P )
(3720) Seifer (whispering):
i made a samuri frum the complete warriors, and i had used a class that had a lvl adjust of 5, so i need a lvl 6 camapign to use him in :D
(3676) DM:
(Je'rar Fort save pls)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+6] -> [20,6] = (26)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [15,4] = (19)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
threat ? lol
(3685) Atross:
(No, that really bites, yuk yuk yuk)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(suddenly,tmy opponent has to save....)
(3676) DM:
(crit on bite)
(3676) DM:
(ah yes)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+6] -> [7,6] = (13)
(3676) DM:
(fails his save then)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, AC 23 hits right?
(3720) Seifer (whispering):
so um if u think u culd fit me in in the nere future tell me
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, I mean 25
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
yes currently Rainur is AC20
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(not sure if I really want to know how much damage the bite did)
(3685) Atross:
(and then...?)
(3688) Morti:
(don't worry, I don't think you'll be conscious to read the actual number)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d10+2] -> [5,2] = (7), [1d10+2] -> [4,2] = (6), [1d6+1] -> [3,1] = (4)
(3685) Atross:
(you've been rolling dice for dangerously long =D)
(3676) DM:
(checking on damage from a samurai sword from Oriental Adventures)
(3676) DM:
(PHB doesn't say so)
(3685) Atross:
(d10, typically)
(3676) DM:
(k)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(now Morti.. as long as I can sing Billy Joel I'm still standing, its all good :P )
(3679) Trayn :
1d10
(3676) DM:
(Rainur: 7, Je'rar: 14)
(3685) Atross:
(Just like a bastard swords damage, just doesn't look like one, said OA)
(3679) Trayn :
same as bastard sword
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(ouchness)
(3720) Seifer (whispering):
u mean a katan or a wakizashi the katans the better one, its 1d10 and the wakizashi is 1d6
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade smiles **
(3676) DM:
(Seifer, please, I don't need help from a lurker. Either lurk or go away, thanks.)
(3676) DM:
(5, Trayn)
** (3679) Trayn moves forward and attacks the closest one with his mace... **
(3720) Seifer (exit): 00:32
(3679) Trayn :
Attack: Trayn swings his +2 Heavy Mace [1d20+3+3+2] -> [14,3,3,2] = (22)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade starts to move in on the snake man with intimidation **
(3676) DM:
(22 hits lol)
(3679) Trayn :
Damage: Trayn's +2 Heavy Mace does [1d8+3+2] -> [1,3,2] = (6) of damage
(3676) DM:
(on the one Rainur was on, or the other one?)
(3685) Atross:
(the closest?)
(3676) DM:
(they're both close.)
(3679) Trayn :
the other one
(3676) DM:
(k)
(3676) DM:
(next round. Je'rar roll init)
(3679) Trayn :
((didnt want to suffer aoo's by choosing the furthest))
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[Bad dice format]
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+4] -> [12,4] = (16)
(3676) DM:
(19, Bulghvus)
** (3676) Bulghvus flanks and attacks. **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
(3676) DM:
(and misses)
(3685) Atross:
(who is he flanking and who with?)
(3676) DM:
(15, Atross)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
16?
(3676) DM:
(flanking Rainur's swordsman)
(3676) DM:
(16, Je'rar, sorry)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
lol
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
slashes away with his flametongue,and bashes with his mace
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d6+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
(3676) DM:
(20 hits)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
9 pts.. I presume the 11 was a miss
(3676) DM:
(yes)
(3676) DM:
(lightly wounded)
(3676) DM:
(15, Atross)
(3685) Atross:
(Has the monk robed disappeared from view? If not, can I skirt the melee and get him back in point blank range/clear view?)
(3676) DM:
(retreated into the gloom)
(3685) Atross:
(rats)
(3676) DM:
(monk guy went to area B)
** (3685) Atross rapidly fires precisely into the snake headed swordsman **
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [5,8] = (13)===> DMG: [1d10+2+0] -> [2,2,0] = (4)
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [9,8] = (17)===> DMG: [1d10+2+0] -> [4,2,0] = (6)
(3676) DM:
(13 misses)
(3685) Atross:
(18 hit?)
(3676) DM:
(If I don't mention it, assume it hits)
(3685) Atross:
(simple then, done)
(3676) DM:
(severely wounded)
(3676) DM:
(12, Rhian)
** (3676) Rhian Aes Sedai spreads her hands and sends forth a sheet of incandescent white flame hurtling into the chest of the swordsman that Je'rar is on. (doing the other one would have caught Rainur in its line of fire) **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [3d6+6] -> [1,5,4,6] = (16)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+6] -> [11,6] = (17)
(3676) Rhian Aes Sedai:
(severely wounded)
(3676) DM:
(10, Rainur)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+11] -> [11,11] = (22)
(3676) DM:
(the effect lasts one round, so the flames are gone)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(thinks to himself.. that's my honey :o) )
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
(3676) DM:
(both hit)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
20 pts
(3676) DM:
(critical)
(3676) DM:
(7, Morti)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade taunts the snakeman and signals it to keep coming **
** (3688) Morti bites his lip, pulls Ilendus and rushes in beside Rainur to strike at the same snakeman **
(3688) Morti:
Ilendus Attack Roll: [1d20+3] -> [5,3] = (8)===> DMG: [1d4+2-1] -> [1,2,-1] = (2)
(3688) Morti:
(*shakes head worefully*)
(3676) Dranthis:
Become one of us!
(3676) DM:
A thin ray of black light shoots out of the gloom...
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade is surprised and tries to position himself between the snake man and Morti **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20] -> [1] = (1)
(3676) DM:
...and misses Rainur by several inches, striking the wall.
(3676) DM:
The other snake creatures fight on.
(3676) DM:
(as above)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [4,10] = (14), [1d20+5] -> [3,5] = (8), [1d20+10] -> [1,10] = (11), [1d20+5] -> [2,5] = (7)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade pulls out his holy symbol "The War Father will not allow that and ye will pay for your insult" **
(3676) DM:
(Rainur: both miss; Je'rar all three miss)
(3676) DM:
(5, Trayn)
(3685) Atross:
(black light by the way?)
(3688) Morti:
Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+12] -> [5,12] = (17)
(3688) Morti:
(any idea what that was?)
whispering to Morti, a shapechanging spell
(3685) Atross:
(Not a clue, heh)
** (3679) Trayn attacks again **
(3679) Trayn :
Attack: Trayn swings his +2 Heavy Mace [1d20+3+3+2] -> [13,3,3,2] = (21)
(3679) Trayn :
Damage: Trayn's +2 Heavy Mace does [1d8+3+2] -> [8,3,2] = (13) of damage
(3676) DM:
(critical)
(3676) DM:
(new round)
** (3676) Bulghvus flanks the swordsman that Rainur is on and attacks **
(3685) Atross:
(maybe Bulghvus can hit this time, but I doubt it)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+6] -> [12,6] = (18)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Morti, step by my son"
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
back
(3679) Trayn :
"Justice shall strike you down..." as he fills with confidence
** (3676) Bulghvus twists his short sword deep into the creature's chest and withdraws in an upward carving motion. **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d6+3] -> [5,3] = (8)
(3676) DM:
(critically wounded)
(3685) Atross:
"Can anyone shed some light on where that ray came from?"
(3676) DM:
(16, Je'rar)
** (3688) Morti frowns at Rainur's warning, though obviously he thinks it over **
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"I do not want ye to get hurt"
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane tries to finish off his attacker **
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+8] -> [14,8] = (22)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+7] -> [4,7] = (11)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d8+5] -> [3,5] = (8)
(3676) DM:
(11 misses)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
8 pt5s
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
*pts
(3676) DM:
(critically wounded)
(3676) DM:
(15, Atross)
** (3685) Atross rapidly shooting, shooting snake head **
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [17,8] = (25)===> DMG: [1d10+2+0] -> [9,2,0] = (11)
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+8] -> [12,8] = (20)===> DMG: [1d10+2+0] -> [7,2,0] = (9)
(3685) Atross:
(22?)
(3676) DM:
(both hit)
(3676) DM:
(dies)
(3685) Atross:
(aw, I was expecting something more like, it dies... see there it is)
(3685) Atross:
"Next?"
(3676) DM:
(10, Rainur)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [17,9] = (26)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+11] -> [12,11] = (23)
(3676) DM:
(someone pls send me a node with minis)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d8+5] -> [4,5] = (9)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane has sent you a tree node...
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+7] -> [1,7] = (8)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
17 pts
(3676) DM:
(dies)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade beheads the abomination **
(3736) Serenade (enter): 00:59
(3736) Serenade (exit): 00:59
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Wizard, yer head will roll next"
(3676) DM:
(hold a sec)
(3688) Morti:
:after Rainur's threat: "Of course... maybe we could talk it over.."
(3676) DM:
(misses my node from before)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(you all have not seen Rainur this focused on blood lust before, it is almost unsettling)
(3685) Atross:
(Gif failure)
(3679) Trayn :
(everyone can take what they want)
(3685) Atross:
(Got anything with a bow? Or at least light armor?)
(3676) DM:
(ok, continue. pls remove all minis except the one representing the group and the monk caster from the map)
(3679) Trayn :
(yeah ill get that)
(3676) DM:
(sending loot node in a few minutes...assuming you stop to loot them.)
(3679) Trayn :
((bowman in light armor is up)
(3679) Trayn :
(everyone have enough mini's?)
(3679) Trayn :
(lets delete em per DM's wishes)
(3685) Atross:
(got him, in node form now, I'll figure out what to do with him later, heh)
(3676) DM:
(or at the very least, save the minis in a node that you can use later)
(3676) DM:
(60 minute warning)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(for some reason I can't get them to save or do anything)
(3685) Atross:
(I can't see or hear where monk robed is, right?)
(3676) DM:
(no. let me describe the area first)
(3685) Atross:
(It doesn't "to gametree?"
(3679) Trayn :
((ok deleting minis in 30 seconds))
(3679) Trayn :
((i can put them back up when needed))
(3676) DM:
This is a vast chamber, akin to an open cavern, except that it seems to be partitioned off by natural rock formations, mostly stalagmites and stalactites. Shadows fall across most of the formations contributing to an overwhelming sense of gloom. The only sounds apart from your breathing are the drip drip of water falling from the ceiling and a breeze coming from crevices in the ceiling.
(3676) DM:
You can see an area to the north where the monk retreated to, and one to the far west. (OC: to B, or to C)
** (3685) Atross looks for his arrow that missed **
(3676) DM:
You hear a click behind you as the door to the entrance chamber reopens and the walls slide back.
(3679) Trayn :
"lets proceed onward.. if we can"
(3688) Morti:
:grumbles: "Great... off into the creepy darkness..."
(3685) Atross:
"I just want to take one more look about for that arrow; maybe it was defective and that's why it missed. Then again, this isn't really the time for that is it."
(3679) Trayn :
"sadly thats where evil resides"
(3679) Trayn :
"no delaying is our foe as well"
** (3688) Morti slings his crossbow to his back and resheathes Ilendus, then brings forth his everburning staff for a light source. **
(3685) Atross:
"Onward then."
** (3685) Atross following Trayn **
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade 's holy symbol starts to glow **
(3685) Atross:
"After the one who fell back then, right?"
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Shield me War Father with your faith"
** (3688) Morti heads over the the east passage(toward C) looking around the corner **
** (3679) Trayn thinks this is a good idea (if this is where the monk slinked off too) **
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
shield of faith
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade goes forward as a shimmering glow surrounds him eminating from his holy symbol **
(3676) DM:
(2 min, sec)
(3685) Atross:
"He'll expect us to follow him, but we don't know if going the other way will let us surprise him or lead us into a worse situation. I'll leave it up to you."
(3676) DM:
(drawing next map, gimme 2 min pls)
(3679) Trayn :
k
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Rainur.. think you can stop my bleeding for me? Those teeth cut into me pretty deep"
(3742) Git (enter): 01:20
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Ays....but I can not heal you fully...that is a job more suited for trayn"
(3679) Trayn :
"Indeed"
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"Then perhaps I'd best be asing Trayn"
** (3679) Trayn appraises Je'rars injuries **
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (3742) Morti...
(3679) Trayn :
((Morti DM will have to get you off mod))
(3676) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(3688) Morti' from room...
(3688) Morti (exit): 01:22
(3679) Trayn :
((but he is busy.. you can whisper however))
(3679) Trayn :
: )
whispering to Morti, a green humanoid with a snake's tail and a human head, wielding a katana and a shorter looking sword (OC: a wakizashi), a handsome young human male in his early 20s in chain mail with two curved short swords and an attractive Eastern female with two curved katanas with her long brown hair tied back, in jade armor.
whispering to Morti, these are in aggressive positions as if expecting movement their way
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Thank ye Trayn for healing my brother Je'rar"
(3742) Morti (whispering):
and they're where?
(3676) DM:
(Morti peered around the corner at C)
whispering to Morti, they're at C
(3685) Atross:
(Unfortunately, yes...)
(3742) Morti (whispering):
ah... they see me?
** (3679) Trayn casts a spell and touches Je'rar.... **
(3679) Trayn :
((never got an answer to how beat he was though))
(3685) Atross:
(Morti leans around the corner and monstrously huge jaws close about him and drag him off around the corner, muffled screaming trailing behind...)
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade touches himself and his wounds seen to close slightly and stop bleeding **
(3679) Trayn :
Jer'ar gets healed [2d8+5] -> [6,7,5] = (18)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
**he is still slightly damaged**
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane sudden;y feels like new **
(3679) Trayn :
"Morti!" alarmed by this new attack
(3685) Atross:
(I'm only nightmaring)
(3679) Trayn :
((bah that was you Atross....))
(3742) Morti:
o.0
(3685) Atross:
(that's why I quickly changed my chat text from defaul blue)
whispering to Morti, no, they don't
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade stands there glowing **
(3685) Atross:
(though you never know, I was right about the hydra door...)
** (3742) Morti leans back around the corner, whispering back to the others, "Three more snake people are down the hall" **
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Then they will die"
(3685) Atross:
wispering to Morti, "What were they doing? Just on guard?"
(3742) Morti:
"Uh... yeah... just kinda standing there"
(3679) Trayn :
"then lets be after them... they bar our progress I assume?"
(3742) Morti:
:shrugs to Trayn:
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade turns the corner and sees for himseld **
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
hislef
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
himself
(3685) Atross:
(We should split up and go both ways, therefore being easier to pick off one by one, er no I mean...)
(3742) Morti:
(that means going through the monk, who's probably waiting to ambush)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
"We can always just jkill them all...."
(3685) Atross:
"I could shoot them from over here, make them come to us."
(3679) Trayn :
"yes thats solid tactics... do that Atross"
** (3685) Atross peeks around the corner. **
(3679) Trayn :
"in fact you should all do that... I shall defend"
(3742) Morti:
"hmmm... maybe I can stun them for a moment with my color spray to keep em from striking back"
** (3679) Trayn steps out into the hall and takes a forward position **
(3676) DM:
(those three are in aggressive defensive positions)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
desc: A green humanoid with a snake's tail and a human head, wielding a katana and a shorter looking sword (OC: a wakizashi), a handsome human male in his early 20s in chain mail and two curved short swords, and an attractive Eastern human female in jade armor and two curved katanas, her long brown hair tied back in a knot.
(3676) DM:
(this combat will take more than 30 minutes to run.)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
fine with me
(3685) Atross:
(Aren't we going until 3 am?)
(3676) DM:
(not fine with me, I need to get to bed)
(3742) Morti:
(that a promise?)
(3676) DM:
(I said till 2 am today)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
well what do you want to do stan?
(3679) Trayn :
((said that in beginning game it would be 1 hour short and stop at 2))
(3676) DM:
(just letting you know)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
do you want to run the combat or stop here?
(3676) DM:
(we can stop in mid combat, just be sure to read the log and take note of spells cast and hit point totals)
(3676) DM:
(it's up to you guys, I'm just the DM. lol)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
I'm ready to tango
(3679) Trayn :
((lets get the first round in and then stop... will be archer fire by plan..))
(3685) Atross:
(I must have missed that notice, I'm fine with going until you drop, but really that should be your call =P)
(3679) Trayn :
((Trayn ins going to be forward... archers behind him firing upon the 3))
(3676) DM:
k
(3676) DM:
(switch to whiteboard)
(3679) Trayn :
((and we will see what they do about the archery onslaught))
(3679) Trayn :
((Trayn is taking full defense...))
(3685) Atross:
(Here come the +1 throwing and returning katanas...)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
are all three evil
(3685) Atross:
(Pureblood being the one with jade armor?)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
rainur would hate to attack them if they are not
(3685) Atross:
(Sorry, still drawing I see)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, you need to ask? lol
(3676) DM:
yes
(3679) Trayn :
((put your mini's up... DM can save the map for next time as well))
(3676) DM:
Rename them pls
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
dammit
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
mini thingy's hating me again
(3685) Atross:
Are you on whiteboard?
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
no; mini board
(3685) Atross:
Then yes, it hates you =P
(3676) DM:
(is mglswat7 Je'rar?)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
says I have to be a gm just to rename the sucker
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
yeah
(3676) DM:
(k. who is Granknight11?)
(3685) Atross:
(sorry, had to check, it hates you)
(3679) Trayn :
((that mini is boned))
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
me too
(3685) Atross:
(It's still fetching for me, but I can rename it =D)
(3679) Trayn :
((lets try to use mini's that work for everyone... don't fight bad news))
(3685) Atross:
(alright, who wants back row? Watch your head Morti)
(3742) Morti:
(hai hai)
(3679) Trayn :
B wants the back row.. no surprise!
(3676) DM:
:)
(3676) DM:
(ok, init then)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
(3685) Atross:
(Considering how hard it is for me to remember he's even there, he's a superb rogue, and definitely wants back row)
(3685) Atross:
Initiative! [1d20+5] -> [15,5] = (20)
(3742) Morti:
[1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
(3676) DM:
Trayn?
(3753) Tarl (enter): 01:53
(3753) Tarl (exit): 01:53
(3685) Atross:
(I'd say he rolled a 0 =/)
(3676) DM:
(21, Rainur)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+5] -> [18,5] = (23)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(how far?)
(3676) DM:
(each square = 5')
(3679) Trayn :
Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [1,1] = (2)
(3685) Atross:
(HE DID!)
(3679) Trayn :
((same thing))
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(good then I am in axe range
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20), [1d20+9] -> [1,9] = (10)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
'two axes at the guy in chain
(3685) Atross:
(it has recently come to my attention that I have weapon focus, and it does something.)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [15,9] = (24)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [20,9] = (29)
(3676) DM:
(both hit)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d20+9] -> [16,9] = (25)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
crit
** (3676) Shan-Che chants, smiling sinisterly. **
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+5] -> [1,5] = (6)
(3676) DM:
ok
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
[1d6+5] -> [5,5] = (10)
(3676) DM:
(total it up)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
21
(3676) DM:
(severely wounded)
(3676) DM:
(On 21, the woman in jade armor gesticulates, sweeping her arms wide and then gathering them close together)
(3676) DM:
Vines sprout out of the ground...entangling you in their coils. On second thought it's not vines...but masses of snakes!
(3685) Atross:
(So, entangling?)
(3685) Atross:
(Ick)
(3676) DM:
(all, Reflex)
(3685) Atross:
Reflex save: [1d20+6] -> [2,6] = (8)
(3742) Morti:
Reflex save: [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
(3679) Trayn :
Saving Throws: Reflex Save [1d20+1+1] -> [1,1,1] = (3)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
stan that was actually 26 as dave pointed out
(3679) Trayn :
ha
(3676) DM:
(spells in my world take on characteristics of their caster; ignore what the PHB says)
(3685) Atross:
(I should call mine a reflex throw money out the window)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
Reflex save: [1d20+4] -> [1,4] = (5)
(3757) Whitesquall (enter): 02:02
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, ok critical then
(3685) Atross:
(And I don't know what to say about Trayn's roll)
(3757) Whitesquall (exit): 02:02
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+5] -> [16,5] = (21)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"I am stuck in this mess!"
(3685) Atross:
(Or Rainur's...)
(3676) DM:
(if you made the save, at DC 17, you're not entangled but still within the aoe)
(3676) DM:
(otherwise, as per the entangle spell)
(3685) Atross:
(Go morti, it's your lucky day)
(3676) DM:
(AOE ends 5' before their position)
(3679) Trayn :
"as am i... filthy snakes"
(3685) Atross:
"It could be worse, at least they don't bite, right?"
(3676) Shan-Che:
We shall give you the chance of surrender, as honorable foes.
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"Well ye will have tp protect us until we are free"
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
"What honor is there to binding an opponent?"
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(who's within melee range?)
(3676) Shan-Che:
Honor dictates that we shall not strike you down unless you spurn our offer. (smiles)
(3676) DM:
(none)
(3685) Atross:
"So we could turn our backs and flee? Or do you mean for us to become slaves as well but yet live? Thanks, but neither of those strikes me as honorable."
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
can I user my strength feat to break free next round?
(3676) DM:
Very well then. You would have made good breeding stock. (sighs languidly)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, ok
(3742) Morti:
"Eh? can't we try to talk a little bit?"
(3685) Atross:
"Have you ever thought of being a porcupine in another life?"
** (3681) Rainur Swiftblade 's veigns start to throb as he starts to chant **
(3676) DM:
(Morti, your go. Everyone else can try to break free or concentration checks as applicable)
(3685) Atross:
(can I shoot her now?)
(3685) Atross:
(I don't want to move, I'll just take the -4 dex and fire)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
does this now become a strength check?
(3676) DM:
(k)
(3676) DM:
(guys, one at a time)
(3742) Morti:
(didn't jer'ar pass too?)
(3676) DM:
(21, Rainur)
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane runs free (= mv 15') and escapes the mass of snakes entangling the party **
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(yes , I did :P )
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
Tries to break free
(3679) Trayn (whispering):
2:00 came and went btw
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(what do
whispering to Trayn , first round isn't done
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
I need to roll?)
(3676) DM:
((YES!)
(3676) DM:
(skipping Alfred)
(3676) DM:
(20, Atross)
(3685) Atross:
(DC 20 strenght check or escape artist, as the entangle spell
** (3685) Atross struggling against the hold of the plants to fire a pair of arrows at Shan-che **
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
(then rainur breaks free and attacks next round)
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+10] -> [12,10] = (22)===> DMG: [1d10+3+0] -> [3,3,0] = (6)
(3685) Atross:
Greatbow, composite Attack Roll: [1d20+10] -> [11,10] = (21)===> DMG: [1d10+3+0] -> [10,3,0] = (13)
(3676) DM:
(no Alfred, you'll need to wait a week to do that b/c we're ending after this round)
(3685) Atross:
(er, minus two from that, and that includes point blank shot)
(3676) DM:
(both hit)
(3685) Atross:
(19)
(3679) Trayn :
((so 20 and 19))
(3676) DM:
(severely wounded)
(3676) DM:
(7, Je'rar)
** (3676) Rhian Aes Sedai embraces the True Source **
(3676) DM:
(embracing the Source doesn't require a concentration check)
** (3703) Je'rar Ogrebane delays action,waiting for them to close in for melee **
(3679) Trayn :
((how many minutes has it been since we delt with the big snake btw?))
(3676) DM:
(at least 15 minutes)
(3685) Atross:
(2 hours =P)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(almost forgot to move my mini :P
(3679) Trayn :
((thx))
(3676) DM:
(about half an hour or so.)
(3676) DM:
(6, Morti)
** (3676) Bulghvus delays his attack **
** (3742) Morti drops his staff and pulls forth his crossbow, firing for Shanche **
(3742) Morti:
Crossbow, light Attack Roll: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)===> DMG: [1d8+0] -> [5,0] = (5)
(3676) DM:
...instead focusing his efforts on breaking free...
(3676) DM:
11 misses
(3676) DM:
(2, Trayn)
** (3679) Trayn tries to break free (str check [1d20+3] -> [11,3] = (14)) **
(3742) Morti:
(one roll over ten all night... wonder if that'll switch next time)
(3676) DM:
(nope)
(3676) DM:
(on 2, the other two go)
(3685) Atross:
(And the short swords fly)
(3676) DM:
They make no move to advance or attack, merely waving their hands at you.
(3676) DM:
(All: Will save)
(3676) DM:
(scratch that)
(3685) Atross:
(Sigh)
(3676) DM:
(Morti, Will save)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
Will save: [1d20+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
(3685) Atross:
(Whew, I know that was my 1 coming up)
(3676) DM:
(Je'rar, Will save)
(3742) Morti:
Will save: [1d20+5] -> [14,5] = (19)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, didn't need to do it
(3759) Minas (enter): 02:20
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering):
ok...
(3676) DM:
(Je'rar?)
(3685) Atross:
(roll now or you're gonna get Trayn's 0)
(3676) DM:
(Mike, if you don't roll, it's an auto)
(3685) Atross:
(And we don't want people failing will saves)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
s(sorry..wife wanted something)
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5)
whispering to Je'rar Ogrebane, failed
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
(well then I guess we're screwed)
(3685) Atross:
(Clearly Je'rar has failed it.)
whispering to Je'rar Ogrebane, -2 to all attacks, damage and saves. you become frightened
whispering to Morti, you seem to shrug off the effect.
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
oh great
(3742) Morti:
(Morti the only one not entangled or ... what not... maybe.... Yeah, screwed sounds about right)
(3685) Atross:
(shhhh if we don't know we don't know, you know?)
(3676) DM:
(on that note, we'll stop and resume next week.)
(3759) Minas (exit): 02:23
(3685) Atross:
(I don't mind being entangled so much, at least they won't try to walk up to me)
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
I like this late night session
(3681) Rainur Swiftblade:
could this possibly continue?
(3742) Morti:
and next week the slaughter. See ya'll then. Nite
(3679) Trayn :

Will Save

[1d20+4+5+2] -> [19,4,5,2] = (30)


(3679) Trayn :
((ha...))
(3703) Je'rar Ogrebane:
[1d20+3] -> [13,3] = (16)
(3685) Atross:
Will save: [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11)
(3685) Atross:
(Not quite my 1, but)
(3676) DM:
Erase the Karma point then.
(3742) Morti: Disconnecting from server...
(3742) Morti (exit): 02:25
(3676) DM:
see you in a week.


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms