Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
4 users online
2 Registered
0 Hidden
2 Guests
Registered Users: Igorweild, Ronaldsaime


Back to Damrosil Logs
(1)

(1)   DM: do we need a recap from last time or are we all set?
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (8) No Name...
(8) No Name: heh
(3) Trayn : needs a shot of Phillips Vodka
whispering to No Name, change your settings then
(3) Trayn : "Drink in Moderation"
(1) DM: (I'll assume that to be a "no")
(7) Kazz (exit): 16:56
(3) Trayn : yep in jail cell with dirty elves
(3) Trayn : what could be better?
(4) Morti: (sorry, was afk... I'm good to start)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "It pains me to see you both in this condition"
** (4) Morti looks to the cells of the imprisoned elves, "Are your cells enchanted too? Or can we get you out now?" **
(1) DM: (Nate's PC isn't here)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: (ok)
(5) Evarian: "I .. dont think thing so ... although i cannot be sure
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Stand back"
(3) Trayn : "well Rhian is in a prison of her own making"
(8) No Name: dammit
(3) Trayn : "to protect herself"
** (5) Evarian moves back from the cell door. **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): I will spot check for traps
** (4) Morti looks curiously to Trayn **
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade looks at the cell door **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): you roll that right? (see I'm learning! LOL)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, no
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, I roll Listen and Search rolls, not Spot
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): well ok so I'm not learning shoit! LOL
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] -> [4,2] = (6)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): 7
whispering to No Name, please change your settins when you get a chance
whispering to No Name, settings
(8) No Name (whispering): Dave's trying to help me with that
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, none. In the future, if you want to search for traps, I need to roll a Search roll.
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): ok...my bad...spot is for doors?
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): or to see if we are being ambushed?
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, Spot is for detecting hidden people
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, read the skill, Alfred. not difficult to do
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): got it
(3) Trayn : "is it just a matter of opening the door"
(3) Trayn : "seems like a simple matter"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Well I do not see anything out of the ordinary so here we go
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade kicks the cell door **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
(1) DM: Doesn't budge.
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: hm...stronger than I thought
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: let me give it another kick
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [10,4] = (14)
** (4) Morti looks lazily around the room as the others focus on the door (looking for a key to the cells) **
(3) Trayn : "which way does it open"
** (3) Trayn looks for the logical way to open the door... using his hands **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): 14
(5) Evarian: "opens out towards you"
(5) Evarian: (i assume ... )
(3) Trayn : ((as would I))
(8) Je'rar Ogrebane (whispering): ok, got my name fixed, but my sheet's been poofed..so I'm kinda fucked
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: (that would be great if we had a thief or the keys or a magical way of unlocking it)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: (Rainur will try to use force)
(8) Je'rar Ogrebane (whispering): had a copy on my file manager,but that went buh-bye when she switched from aol to this wmconnect thing
(4) Morti: (sorry, ain't got knock yet)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): I assume the second time was also a failed attempts
(1) DM: (opens out)
(4) Morti: :humbly suggests: "Group effort?"
whispering to Je'rar Ogrebane, well I don't have a sheet from you to send to you. in the future, make one asap and then send it to me. you'll need to use a regular PC sheet
(3) Trayn : "this way.."
** (3) Trayn opens the door like any upright human being would **
whispering to Je'rar Ogrebane, do you remember any details?
(3) Trayn : "this should suffice"
** (3) Trayn doesnt gloat over Rainur's idiocy as others might... he is above that **
(3) Trayn : ((of course I'm not!))
(8) Je'rar Ogrebane (whispering): lol now to try and remember all my stats and skill ranks and everything as best I can...
(3) Trayn : ((assuming its the bar and hook method and not actually locked with keys))
whispering to Je'rar Ogrebane, if you need to, just recreate the PC
(8) Je'rar Ogrebane: Skills: Spot [1d20+7] -> [17,7] = (24)
** (1) Rhian Aes Sedai watches the group from within her cell. **
(8) Je'rar Ogrebane (whispering): thinking I'm gona have to
(10) A Lurker (enter): 17:22
(8) Je'rar Ogrebane: I remember some of his stas, just not all of them
whispering to Je'rar Ogrebane, fine by me.
whispering to Je'rar Ogrebane, don't worry about getting it right now. we'll worry about that down the road
(10) A Lurker (whispering): hi, you playing a game?
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Rhian, where are the keys for this cell?
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "I do not want to continue to knock it off its hinges if there is a key present"
** (8) Je'rar Ogrebane tries to muscle the thing open **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Let me give you a hand
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Shall we pull on the door to try to break the lock?
(8) Je'rar Ogrebane: [1d20] -> [6] = (6)
(4) Morti: (what kind of lock does this thing have?)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [5,4] = (9)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): this is pathetic
(1) Rhian Aes Sedai: Rainur, you cannot open my cell. In order to free me, you must either slay Vladizier or break his staff.
(4) Morti: (not her cell, the elves' cells)
(1) DM: Rhian's cell is magically sealed.
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: No, the cell that holds the elves, I understand your situation my lady
(1) DM: They're normal gaol cells. Simple locks.
(3) Trayn : ((ha))
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: one more time
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): 20 finally!
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade giive the door a mighty pull **
(1) DM: (you could have taken 10 or 20)
** (4) Morti looks around the room, measuring out possibilities, "We could tie a rope to the door, and run it cross the room to the opposite cell and use the bars there as a impromptu pully for all of of us to yank the rope by." **
(1) DM: Your cells open.
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: no need Morti, I got it
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): rainur is trying to be "macho" LOL
(4) Morti: "Alright.... so are we going for the staff.... or straight to Vladizier?"
** (5) Evarian walks slowly out of his cell **
** (5) Evarian looks around and then looks at the group gratefully "Thank you" **
(3) Trayn : "they are most likely one and the same"
(3) Trayn : "you wish to join us I see"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Ye are welcome....are ye a warrior?
(3) Trayn : "your words are true on both sides of that door"
** (5) Evarian smiles at rainer "i've been a hunter for most of my life" **
(5) Evarian: "And yes. for my release i would like to join and help you, if you will have me"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Can ye use a sword?
(5) Evarian: "I can but i prefer the use of a bow."
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade draws one of his two longswords **
** (8) Je'rar Ogrebane holds up his flaming longswrod and light ace **
(8) Je'rar Ogrebane: * mace
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Since ye are without a weapon, I will loan ye one of mine until ye find something suitable for yerself"
(3) Trayn : "I have a chain shirt you can use as well"
** (3) Trayn brings out his evening gown **
(3) Trayn : (what he sleeps in)
(4) Morti: 0.o
** (5) Evarian nods to Rainur and Trayn "Thank you." **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: (it is a gleeming longsword, quite finely crafted bearing the image of a horse's head engraved on the blade and the word "Swiftblade" on the other.)
(4) Morti: (brb)
** (5) Evarian puts the chain shirt on over his rags and then takes the longsword from Rainur **
(3) Trayn : "there... lets not dawdle further... lets find our way up to our opponent"
(1) DM: (so where next?)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Let us find this mage"
(3) Trayn : (down the hall... past the kink in the hall to that door)
(3) Trayn : ((i moved the mini))
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): to drenla in Elven I think we will be ambushed again .
** (1) Drenla shrugs **
(1) DM: The door stands closed.
** (5) Evarian looks at Rainur with a weighing look in his eyes. **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Drenla, Amin neuma cralla sa'a
(3) Trayn : "well... like last time"
(3) Trayn : "I will open the doors and suffer any glyphs if need be"
(3) Trayn : "but it would be better if I did not... for all involved"
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade concentrates on the door **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): spider senses? evil evil evil?
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, no magic
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, or evil
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "This door seems sage Trayn
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: safe
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "one last thing"
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade looks at the door closely **
** (5) Evarian is keeping an eye out behind. **
(4) Morti: "wish I had thought to prepare my unseen servant to open the door"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): searching door for anything unusual
** (3) Trayn realizes his wise words has gone uncomprehended and attempts to open the door **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+1] -> [9,1] = (10)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, nothing
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Trayn...I will open it stay back
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade puts his hand out to stopm him **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: stop
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: I do not want ye hurt
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade will open the door **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "ye are to valuable to be the point person my friend
(3) Trayn : "fine then...." he retreats
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: if it is locked, rainur will force it open
(3) Trayn : "we are all equally valuable... but yes I am more valuable as someone to fix disasters.. not suffer them"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Aye
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade tries to open the door **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): is it locked?
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, yes
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, what are your hands covered with?
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): just leather gloves
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, they're stained a dark brown
(1) DM: The door's locked. In addition, the door handle is a bit wet.
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade notices that his gloves are stained dark brown when he touches the door **
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade removes his gloves and checks for poison **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "This may be dangerous"
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, yep
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: (points to the stained gloves)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: The war father has told me that it is poison
(4) Morti: "eh?"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "This door is covered in poison"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Evarian, give me a section of your ragged shirt to tie around my boot
** (5) Evarian tears of some of his shirt and gives it to Rainur **
** (5) Evarian then goes back to keeping a watch behind **
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade ties the rag around one of his boots and kicks at the door **
(3) Trayn : "hmmm a foul tactic.. one of cowardice and deceit"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): he is going to kick the door and then quickly remove the poisoned rag
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [8,4] = (12)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): 12
(11) Jade (enter): 18:04
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade quickly removes the rag after his attempt **
(11) Jade (exit): 18:04
(1) DM: The door doesn't budge.
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: (take 10)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Can I have another section of rag please"
** (4) Morti moves in to inspect the poison thoughtfully (alchemy check to get a basic identification) **
(4) Morti: Alchemy Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
** (5) Evarian smiles faintly and tears off some more of what was a shirt then hands it to Rainur **
whispering to Morti, not sure
(4) Morti: "Can't we just wash it off?"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Perhaps"
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
(2) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): 30 wth the take 10
** (4) Morti holds up his water skin in suggestion **
** (5) Evarian gestures towards the door. "Do we have enough drinkable water to get by in a place with poison..." **
(1) DM: Eventually the door flies open, groaning in protest. The room beyond appears to be a dusty storeroom. Empty torch brackets are evenly spaced around the walls. A spiral staircase curls up in the far corner of the circular chamber. Several wooden shelves can be seen, on which lie a few items.
** (4) Morti shrugs to evarian. "Vladizier seems to live here just fine." **
(3) Trayn : "I can make more if need be"
** (8) Je'rar Ogrebane goes to inspect the items on the shelf **
** (5) Evarian follows Je'rar **
** (4) Morti moves into the room, looking around the storeroom and up the stairs (spot check) **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Staris up...curious"
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade looks up the stairs **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: "Trayn, do you think this could lead up to the tower?
(1) DM: three rusty broadswords, a rusty open helm, a rotting sword scabbard, a pile of old burlap sacks, two metal flasks covered in a thick layer of grease, a glass flask filled with a whitish-yellow substance, a ceramic jar, a tinderbox, a wrought iron candelabrum with no candles and a length of worn rope.
whispering to Morti, roll Spot
(4) Morti: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [8,-1] = (7)
whispering to Morti, nothing unusual
(4) Morti: (9 with alertness... for all it matters)
(3) Trayn : "yes"
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade checks to see if the stairs are poisoned, trapped , magical or look odd **
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, nope
** (2) Rainur Swiftblade starts up the stairs "come on" **
** (4) Morti follows after Reiner **
** (5) Evarian follows slowly **
(2) Rainur Swiftblade: ((everyone "Rainur"))

(2)   (228) Rainur Swiftblade: "How did ye come to be inprisoned here Evarian?
(228) Rainur Swiftblade: "
(231) Trayn (enter): 18:32
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (231) Trayn ...
(221) Evarian: "I was travelling on a merchat ship that was attacked out to see. I barely made it to this island before being taken captive"
(221) Evarian: out to sea*
(231) Trayn : "lets continue"
(228) Rainur Swiftblade: "ah...this sea is the most angry lake that I have ever seen, and the water tastes like salt! "
** (231) Trayn looks into the hallway beyond" **
(228) Rainur Swiftblade: This is my first experience with the sea...I do not like it"
** (221) Evarian smiles faintly, then looks to the hallway. **
(218) DM: The stone staircase ascends to another circular room, an armory from the looks of things. There is a grinding wheel inside an alcove. Another flight of stone stairs ascends to the next level. Mounted upon the walls of this round room are two lit torches in brackets, a suit of chain mail, a suit of splint mail, a suit of tarnished plate mail, two crossed halberds and a war hammer.
(218) DM: A hallway leads out of the room to the NW.
(228) Rainur Swiftblade: "Strange insects swimming in the water, stinging jelly like things...who needs this!"
(225) Git: "That hammer could be usefull for further doors" :idly suggests as they ascend the stairs:
(231) Trayn : "I'd suggest continueing upwards"
(230) Je'rar Ogrebane: "Hmm.. yeah"
** (230) Je'rar Ogrebane reaches for the hammer **
** (230) Je'rar Ogrebane grabs a lit torch as well,assuming it's easily freed **
(218) DM: (Fort save)
(218) DM: (Fort, Je'rar)
(230) Je'rar Ogrebane: [1d20] -> [19] = (19)
(230) Je'rar Ogrebane (whispering): good thing, because I'm not sure offhand what my mod was :P
(233) A Lurker (enter): 18:39
(218) DM: As Je'rar takes the hammer off the wall, it disappears and a sphere of blue flames explodes in his face!
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [4d6] -> [1,6,5,3] = (15)
whispering to Je'rar Ogrebane, take 7
** (225) Git cringes at the sound of the explosion, muttering, "...though in this place... it's probably trapped...." Turning to check on Jer'ar, "I gotta stop blurting..." **
whispering to Git, change your name pls
(231) Trayn : "and stop touching things we don't need too"
(225) Mort (whispering): dammit, does that everytime
(199) Veavitdpoh (enter): 18:41
(237) Rainur Swiftblade (enter): 18:43
(237) Rainur Swiftblade: "As a matter of fact, I hope never to travel upon this "sea again"
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (237) Rainur Swiftblade...
(218) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(228) Rainur Swiftblade' from room...
(228) Rainur Swiftblade (exit): 18:43
** (231) Trayn assesses any damage done to Je'rar **
(218) DM: (I believe Trayn was checking on Je'rar)
(243) DL Master Jark (enter): 18:46
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (243) DL Master Jark...
Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(231) Trayn : yes
(243) Jark: Whats that over there...i slip out the back door
(243) Jark (exit): 18:47
(218) DM: Je'rar took 7
(242) Evarian (whispering): need player status.
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (from what ?)
(244) Arias [DM] (enter): 18:49
** (231) Trayn considers this a scratch and leaves him alone **
(231) Trayn : "lets climb these stairs... to the next level"
(244) Arias [DM] (exit): 18:50
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "Aye"
(218) DM: (from a trap in the armory.)
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (ah ok)
(218) DM: (folks, it might help if people paid attention.)
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (was booted several times so I did not know what was going on)
** (231) Trayn starts climbing **
** (240) Rainur Swiftblade folloes **
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: follows
(218) DM: (this occurred BEFORE you were booted Alfred)
(231) Trayn : ((thinking the next level is the 3rd))
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (did not see it )
(242) Evarian (whispering): player status thing please.
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (last thing I saw was my ranting on the sea)
(246) Delgar (enter): 18:52
(231) Trayn : ((3rd floor - mattress sets, linens, furniture, archmages))
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (LOL)
** (225) Mort follows up the stairs **
(246) Delgar (whispering): Excuse me are you the DM
(218) DM: The circular stairs ascend to yet another chamber, this time one with no visible means of entry other than the stairs. It is a dining room. The chamber is illuminated by the stubs of two torches placed in brackets between three arrow slits. The remains of a large table and 14 chairs clutter the room,. There is a 5' high smashed wooden cabinet with several drawers. Another flight of stone stairs ascends to the next level.
(231) Trayn : "hmm higher still we shall climb"
whispering to Delgar, yes, can I help you?
(246) Delgar (exit): 18:54
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "Ays"
** (231) Trayn sets his sights on the 4th floor **
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: Rainur follows
** (225) Mort continues with the others **
(242) Evarian (whispering): My messages aren't getting set cause i'm set to lurker i think ..
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (242) Evarian...
** (240) Rainur Swiftblade wihispers something in Evarian's ear **
** (242) Evarian nods to Rainur **
(248) Snark (enter): 18:58
(248) Snark (exit): 18:58
(218) DM: The stairs ascend to a circular chamber, illuminated by three torches spaced evenly along the curved E wall. Tucked within an alcove in the tower's center is a stone stove. A stone chimney of darker color climbs upward and out through the thatched peak of the tower. Placed in front of the stove is a plain wooden table upon which sits an iron crock with a lid and spoon. Against the N wall is another table topped with several jars and other items. This appears to be a kitchen and pantry. There is a door leading out of the chamber.
(249) Shadow (enter): 18:59
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "shall we take the door?"
(231) Trayn : "hmmmm evidence of living arrangments... we may be closer now"
(249) Shadow (exit): 19:00
(231) Trayn : "a kitchen means food... and food is to be eaten"
(231) Trayn : "yes.. lets see where this door leads"
(231) Trayn : "I think we have arrived at the level we desire"
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: Well no time like now to see"
(250) Delgar (enter): 19:01
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: Morti, Drenla are ye ready to "keep him busy?"
(225) Mort: "Eh?"
(250) Delgar (exit): 19:02
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "Ye have heard the expression ye must fight fire with fire?"
(231) Trayn : "yes i have"
** (225) Mort scratches his half covered copper head, "I guess I can do that..." **
** (242) Evarian moves to have a closer look at the door (spot check) **
(242) Evarian: Spot Check: [1d20+6] -> [19,6] = (25)
(231) Trayn : "of which I have a unique perspective upon"
whispering to Evarian, nothing unusual...
(231) Trayn : "hmmm rather uncommon" no wishing to sound pretentious
(225) Mort: "What perspective?" :asks as he looks about jars on the table curiously:
(218) Drenla: Certainly, Rainur. (coolly)
(218) DM: The jars appear to contain spices.
(240) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): back to the coolly approach
(231) Trayn : "alchemical items...or cooking spices... either way... we need to fool with neither"
** (231) Trayn states upon seenig the array of jars **
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: what do ye see Evarian
(218) DM: A stack of ceramic bowls lies next to the spice jars. A small assortment of metal utensils lies next to the bowls. Under the table is a wooden trunk. Hanging above the table are three striped and two silver fish. Against the E wall is a broom and a silver plated dinner chime mounted above the stove.
(242) Evarian: "I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary"
(225) Mort: :off topic: "I think I'd like to learn to cook."
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "Now is not the time morti"
(225) Mort: "Hai, hai"
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "what are those odd lookinf fish?"
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: looking
** (240) Rainur Swiftblade continues to the doorr **
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: door
(218) Drenla: Bass and salmon. (coolly)
(231) Trayn : "please curb yoru curiosity until we have free'd Rhian"
(263) Lumina (enter): 19:09
(263) Lumina (exit): 19:09
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "Sea fish?"
** (242) Evarian moves towards the door **
(218) Drenla: Fish are fish, aren't they?
** (240) Rainur Swiftblade opens the door **
(218) DM: The chamber beyond is filled with webs. A ceramic vial is encased in the webbing.
(231) Trayn : "that is a trap"
(218) DM: A wooden door stands closed down the passage.
** (225) Mort tenses looking into the heavily webbed room. "Bad house keeping too..." **
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: Perhaps, but we may have to get through it to proceed
(231) Trayn : "that vial breaks.. it will be bad"
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "listens for spider chiddering
** (225) Mort looks up among the webs for any signs of danger **
(225) Mort: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [11,-1] = (10)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [20,4] = (24)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, nope
(225) Mort: (12)
whispering to Mort, nothing unusual...
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: I do not hear any life....yes in fact it may be a trial
(225) Mort: "I can burn it out if ya like"
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: If ye burn it the ceramic will fall
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: perhaps ye should levitte the ceramic while I set it ablaze
(225) Mort: "Not necessarily... I think I can grab it from here.." (in range for mage hand?)
** (242) Evarian move to keep a watch on the stairs **
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: how morti?
(218) DM: (no)
(225) Mort: :scraching his head: "Nevermind. don't think I can reach that far"
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: well burning it is the answer but we must have a way to catch the fall of that ceramic container
(271) Trayn (enter): 19:18
(240) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): can rainur detect poison coming from the ceramic?
(225) Mort: "It'll take the fire a second to reach the vial and drop it, maybe I could make the run in then to a distance to catch it... maybe.." (possible?)
(242) Evarian: "Is there any way we can remove enough of the webbing to get through , yet leave the vial hanging?"
(233) A Lurker (enter): 19:20
(231) Trayn (exit): 19:20
(271) Trayn (exit): 19:20
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, no
(218) DM: (possible)
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: Allright then let's try it
(218) DM: (possible, but you'd take damage from burning webs)
(225) Mort: "Wait"
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: I can cast endure elements (fire) on ye and it will protect ye
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: ok...
** (242) Evarian looks to Morti **
** (240) Rainur Swiftblade found the F11 macro key **
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: What is it
(225) Mort: :shrugs: "Ok, I'll do if no one's got a better idea"
(277) MyRealName (enter): 19:23
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: "War Father grant this child your gift to endure fire!"
(277) MyRealName (whispering): by any chance, would you happen to have a character sheet on hand
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (ignore 5 pts of fire damage per round for 2 rounds)
** (240) Rainur Swiftblade ingnites webs with flint and tinder **
(230) Je'rar Ogrebane (exit): 19:25
(225) Mort: "Heh... tingles..." :nervously comments before redying himself to rush in:
(218) DM: As Rainur ignites the webbing, the webs catch fire, and the ceramic vial falls to the ground and shatters
** (225) Mort sets down Moiraine and when ready, hops into the room as the webs begin to burn, trying to dodge the blazing webs as he makes hisway to range to reach out for the vial. (mage hand when raeady) **
(225) Mort: (guess.... not possible)
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (guess not)
(218) DM: Once it strikes the ground, a massive fireball explodes in the chamber, rocking the keep.
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: .05 % possible)
** (242) Evarian tenses as the vial hits the groud **
(233) A Lurker (exit): 19:28
(218) DM: (Morti, Fort save)
(225) Mort: (hehe... and I'm in the room too.... heh)
(225) Mort: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [6,4] = (10)
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: yuk
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [5d6] -> [4,4,3,4,4] = (19)
(277) MyRealName (exit): 19:28
(218) DM: (take 19)
(225) Mort: (karma please)
(218) DM: (er 14)
(225) Mort: Fortitude save: [1d20+4] -> [3,4] = (7)
(225) Mort: (d'oh!)
(242) Evarian (whispering): i thought that fireballs we're reflex save or half damage ?. Or is it different cause it's a trap ?
(218) DM: (take 14.)
(280) Vrondard (enter): 19:29
whispering to Evarian, he's within range of a trap not to mention hardly any cover in a burning chamber
(242) Evarian (whispering): kk :)
whispering to Evarian, tell me where he's going to hide
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (280) Vrondard...
(242) Evarian (whispering): good point :)
** (225) Mort blacks out for a second in shock to find himself coughing and wretching painfully from his new position sprawled at the fllor of the kitchen **
(280) Vrondard (exit): 19:31
(225) Mort: floor even*
** (218) Vladizier chuckles. **
(218) Vladizier: Here the game is nearly won, there the game will soon be done. Here and there are words unsure, sureness lies behind this very lure.
(218) DM: Cold, harsh laughter echoes as the mage's voice fades away.
** (225) Mort coughs up a bit of soot tainted blood, as he listens to the arrogant rhyme, pulling himself up to a sitting position. **
** (240) Rainur Swiftblade rushes over to morti and heals him for 2 points **
(281) Trayn (enter): 19:34
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (281) Trayn ...
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: Morti needs your help trayn
(218) DM: (Rainur triggered the trap.)
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (Yes I know)
(218) DM: (he doesn't know that)
(225) Mort: :still a bit dazed he grimaces as he reaches a weary hand up to his bald head, mumbling a bit incoherently, "Good thing I don't have hair to burn..."
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: (OOC)
(218) DM: (not OOC)
(281) Trayn (exit): 19:35
(284) Artemis Sendant (enter): 19:36
(240) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): why can
(284) Artemis Sendant (exit): 19:36
(240) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): why can't dave get in?
(285) shogun (enter): 19:36
** (225) Mort shakes his head to try to get rid of the blinking lights in his vision, and forces his body to stand up against the frame of the door. "I'll live." **
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, how do I know?
(287) shogun (enter): 19:37
** (242) Evarian looks towards morti with concern, then keeps watching the stairs... listening for sounds of anything approaching. **
(242) Evarian: Listen Check: [1d20+8] -> [15,8] = (23)
(218) DM: (I roll ALL Listen checks and Search checks. There was a thread on that on the site.)
(285) shogun (exit): 19:38
(287) shogun (exit): 19:38
(240) Rainur Swiftblade: well do ye need me to heal you more? I will give it to you but it is my last heal spell and would like to keep it ready in case I am dying in battle, but it is yours if you want it
(218) DM: (nothing heard)
(242) Evarian: (oh sorry... not up to that yet)
(225) Mort: "Nah... thaz okay Reiner... I'll just keep to the back for now."
(225) Mort: (rainur)
(293) Trayn : (after this overlong period of introspection)
(293) Trayn : : )
(291) DM: (so Rainur triggered the trap)
(293) Trayn : ((what happened to the mage hand?.. if it was attempted))
(290) Evarian: ((was out of range))
(291) DM: (and Morti is down to 10)
(293) Trayn : ((curious as i would have allowed the spell but had it not work))
(292) Mort: (never got the chance_)
(288) shogun (enter): 19:43
(293) Trayn : ((since it would take more than 5lbs of pull to free it from the webbing))
(293) Trayn : "I see healing is now necessary"
(294) Yidsril Ashaler (enter): 19:44
(293) Trayn : "I wish we could be more careful"
(294) Yidsril Ashaler (exit): 19:44
(292) Mort: (mage hand wasn't to pull it from the webbing, just to keep it from hitting the floor)
(292) Mort: "S'okay, I'll be fine for now.. hold your healings until we really need it."
(292) Mort: "Figure that might be soon"
(291) DM: (Right, but as soon as Rainur ignited the webbing, you had less than 10 seconds to get to the vial before the webs burned through.)
** (293) Trayn heals the aptly named (riga)Morti(s) **
(293) Trayn : 1st-Cure Light Wounds: Touch / Creature Touched / [1d8+4] -> [5,4] = (9) Hps Healing
(291) DM: (once the vial hit the floor, the contents exploded. and you were in range.)
(292) Mort: (in 10 seconds, technically I could run about 50 feet)
(292) Mort: (how big is this room anyway... which I should have asked before..., hehehe)
(291) DM: (in 10 seconds you could run 50' but not cast mage hand at the same time, in a burning chamber)
(288) shogun (exit): 19:47
(293) Trayn : "well... it can't be helped now"
(291) DM: (10' wide by 45' long)
(292) Mort: (true true)
(291) DM: Well, the flames eventually die out, revealing a door thrown open by the force of the explosion.
(292) Mort: "So... better luck in the next room then, huh?"
(293) Trayn : "and greater wisdom..."
** (293) Trayn moves onward **
** (290) Evarian follows **
** (292) Mort follows to the rear, holding up a gesture to Moiraine instructing her to wait behind **
(291) DM: The passageway beyond contains three doors. One to your immediate left, one straight down the corridor and one on the right wall, to the right of the door at the end of the corridor.
(293) Trayn : "to the left or all the way down is my inclination"
** (290) Evarian glances at the several doors and says quietly "So where first..." **
(292) Mort: "Start with the closest I suppose..."
** (290) Evarian nods. "Lets take our time with this one shall we" **
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: "Aye"
(292) Mort: (afk)
** (290) Evarian moves slowly towards the closest door and looks at it for anything out of the ordinary. **
(290) Evarian: Spot Check: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: "Evarian, do ye have skills to find traps?
(291) DM: (nothing)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): fucking dog just pissed all over the floor around the dinner table as the rest of the family was eating...what a little shit! Do you want a beagle?
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, nope. lol
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): just want to open the door and let it go...find a new home
(290) Evarian: "Not really. I'm more used to being outdoors"
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, what would Teri say? lol
(290) Evarian: ((just got the racial +2 bonus to search))
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): I am so fucking livid! just want to snap his little neck!
(290) Evarian: I will see if i can find anything however. (search)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
(293) Trayn : "our injuries seem unavoidable at this point"
whispering to Evarian, nope
(293) Trayn : "lets just try to minimize the exposure"
(290) Evarian: "I didn't find anything .. that doesn't mean that there is nothing there however"
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): the fucking little shit even showed me his teeth and growled at me...teri was not happy that is why I was away from the computer
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): I had to deal witth the godamn mess! YUK!
(290) Evarian: "Shall we take a look whats through this door or examine the other ones first?"
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, all right Alfred, calm down. I have to edit this out of the log.
(293) Trayn : "well.. we must continue and pray for a good ending"
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: Aye!"
(292) Mort: "I just hope it isn't more explosions"
** (290) Evarian checks to see if the door is locked **
(291) DM: (not locked)
(290) Evarian: ::looks to the group:: "Shall i open it then?"
(292) Mort: :nods: "I'm ready"
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: or do you care for me to do it?
(290) Evarian: ::looks to Rainur "Your choice" ::smiles faintly::
** (289) Rainur Swiftblade opens the door **
** (293) Trayn is sick of shirking and opens the door himself regardless of protest **
(293) Trayn : (perhaps the wait is getting to the patient one?)
(291) DM: The door opens to reveal a bone and dirt strewn battlement.
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: "Come on nothing here"
** (292) Mort peeks his head out the door... "I don't quite think this is it" **
(293) Trayn (whispering): i have 50 minutes left to play today
(292) Mort: :eyes the bones curiously(spot check for odditities)
whispering to Trayn , k
(292) Mort: Spot Skill Check: [1d20-1] -> [3,-1] = (2)
(292) Mort: (I give up)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: Evarian, please check the next door
(290) Evarian: "The one at the end or on the right ? "
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: on the right first
(305) LakeOfTears (enter): 20:08
(305) LakeOfTears (exit): 20:08
** (290) Evarian moves down to the door on the right and checks for anything odd and looks for traps (spot and search) **
(290) Evarian: Spot Check: [1d20+8] -> [8,8] = (16)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [18,3] = (21)
whispering to Evarian, locked. no traps
** (293) Trayn sighs greatly **
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: "What is wrong trayn"
(290) Evarian: "I cant find any traps, but this door is locked"
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: Morti do you detect any magic?
** (290) Evarian moves and also checks the end door (spot and search) **
(290) Evarian: Spot Check: [1d20+8] -> [19,8] = (27)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [14,3] = (17)
whispering to Evarian, locked, no traps.
(292) Mort: "hn?" :glancing up to Rainur, he gives a nod and begins thrustes forth his hands as if reaching out and projects his senses(detect magic on the doors at the end of the hall)
(290) Evarian: ::looks to the group:: Both of these doors are locked, and i cant find any traps on either.
whispering to Mort, nope
(292) Mort: "No... I feel nothing."
(293) Trayn : ((check))
(293) Trayn : [1d10] -> [10] = (10)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: (take 10) Reiner kicks the door in on the right at the end of the hall
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: Str check: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): 21
(293) Trayn (exit): 20:13
(308) Trayn (enter): 20:16
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: (does the door ope)
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (308) Trayn ...
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: open
(291) DM: (checking something)
(291) DM: As soon as the door flies open, Rainur is immediately beset upon by three wights.
** (308) Trayn looks expectantly.. but is ready to be dissapointed **
(292) Mort: "Ah.... shoot!"
(291) DM: (Rainur is surprised.) (roll init)
(308) Trayn : ((and now is excitedly dissapointed with the impending throng of undeath))
(308) Trayn : "By the rays of Solnor!"
(308) Trayn : Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
(290) Evarian: Initiative: [1d20+4] -> [4,4] = (8)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+1] -> [15,1] = (16)
(292) Mort: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+3] -> [4,3] = (7)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): defensive attack
(291) DM: (this round only, Rainur does not get an action.)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): he is not flatfooted as a barbarian corect?
(308) Trayn : ((nor does anyone else for that matter))
(308) Trayn : ((cept the baddies))
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, doesn't matter. you're surprised.
(291) DM: (exactly)
(291) DM: (the wights: 16)
(291) DM: (3 on Rainur)
(291) DM: (make that 2, the other one remains in the room)
(308) Trayn : ((ah the tasty succulent flesh of Rainur... if only i was undead myself and had A-1 sauce))
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [8,3] = (11), [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
(291) DM: miss and threat (auto hit)
(292) Mort: (aye... the other, other white meat)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [3,3] = (6)
(291) DM: (not a crit)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [Bad dice format] - [1d4+!]
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3)
(308) Trayn (whispering): i dont know if you got my last message earlier... but i have 38 minutes left (give or take)
(291) DM: Rainur takes 3 and receives 1 negative level.
whispering to Trayn , I know
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): karma?
(291) DM: (normal init)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: (karma?)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, spend those points if you're going to use it.
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, too late now though
(291) DM: (folks, time out here: if you want to use Karma, you need to do it AS SOON AS the offending roll occurs)
(308) Trayn (whispering): i was thinking he would be a fort save there
(291) DM: (it's a bit late now that I've rolled damage. Not allowing it.)
whispering to Trayn , he gets a Fort save to remove it
(308) Trayn (whispering): but i may be thinking of one undead vs another
(291) DM: (Alfred: if you want to use Karma, I'll reroll damage. should have asked once I rolled the melee rolls.)
** (308) Trayn is offended by the undead before him... the abomination of life **
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: the result will be the same...one level lost regardless so what is the point?
(291) DM: (anyway, normal init. Morti, 19)
** (292) Mort thrusts forth a hand with a pointing finger toward the closer wight, a murmured incantation and an azure bolt flies to assault it. Magic missile: [1d4+1] -> [2,1] = (3) **
(291) DM: (the point is that you need to invoke it as soon as the roll occurs, not after or when it suits your convenience.)
(291) DM: (lightly wounded)
(292) Mort: "Trayn... you can banish these creeps... right? "Hopefully:
(291) DM: (the wights, 16) (2 on Rainur)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [17,3] = (20), [1d20+3] -> [20,3] = (23)
(291) DM: (AC 20 and threat (auto hit))
(291) DM: (if you want to invoke Karma, now is your opportunity)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: yes
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: 2 times
(291) DM: does AC 20 hit?
(291) DM: spend 6 points then
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: no because I am in defensive attack
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+3] -> [2,3] = (5), [1d20+3
(291) DM: (3 points then)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: ok
(291) DM: that was a miss
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, you and I need to talk
(308) Trayn : ((Rainur is presently flat footed if he hasnt acted yet)))
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, AFTER the game
(308) Trayn : ((losing his dex for his ac))
(291) DM: (14, Trayn)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: not as a barbarian dave
(308) Trayn : ((ah forgot about that one))
** (308) Trayn tries to get into a position to see them all (may not get the 3rd one if its not in view) and boldly proclaims "Thou shall flee at the sight of Solnor's divine and mighty rays by his grace's will!" **
(308) Trayn : Check for: Turn Undead: [1d20+2+2] -> [3,2,2] = (7)
(308) Trayn : Turn Results: 7-9 = Turns/Rebukes 4 HD Level
(291) DM: One of the wights backs away, cowering in the room.
(291) DM: (Evarian, 8)
(308) Trayn : (well that would be determined by damage... coming up)
(308) Trayn : Damage Check:
[2d6+2+4+1] -> [3,4,2,4,1] = (14) HD levels affected

(291) DM: (nm. all three cower)
(291) DM: (still Evarian, 8)
(308) Trayn : ((unless some are higher than 4HD then ))
(291) DM: (no)
(308) Trayn : ((they can lick thier lips and laugh at me))
(290) Evarian: ((2 of them still next to rainur? ))
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, you don't lose a level yet, you just have a negative level. 24 hours from now, you make a Fort save and if you fail that, you lose a level
(291) DM: ((All 3 cowering in the room.))
(292) Mort: (aoo's as they flee?)
(291) DM: (they don't enter your squares)
(292) Mort: (for those nearby anyway?)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): yes I know that bu for the purposes of combat, it is lost for now
(291) DM: (they don't enter those squares)
** (290) Evarian steps up next to rainur but doesn't follow the wights into the room. **
(308) Trayn : "strike them down... they shall not attack you now"
(308) Trayn : "strike them down... obliterate them... they are abominations to the living world"
** (289) Rainur Swiftblade casts magic weapon on his long sword **
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: "With pleasure!"
(308) Trayn : "they shirk the rays of the shining sun... they feel nothing but the hatred of life"
(291) Drenla: So remind me again why I should save you from your own folly? (coolly)
(314) Snowdog (enter): 20:41
(292) Mort: :to drenla: "Cause ya love us?"
** (291) Drenla mumbles an incantation, as Rainur's swords glow red. **
** (290) Evarian risks a glance over his shoulder at the previously quiet Drenla then looks to the door again. **
(291) Drenla: If ye ask me, Master Wind...Rainur needs to consider more carefully his actions.
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, +6 fire damage
(308) Trayn : "well this attack was unknown...this danger unseen"
(308) Trayn : "but search we must... to find our quarry"
(291) Drenla: Precisely.
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: Rainur is now raging
(291) Drenla: (Morti, 19)
(308) Trayn : "unless you have a resource to bring us a clearer path"
(291) Drenla: Just an observation that very frequently we have no Fate but the Fate we have made. (dryly)
(291) DM: (Morti, its your turn...)
** (292) Mort moves into the room, on Trayn's assurance that the wights are not a threat at the moment. Stepping up to them, he thrusts forth his hands in usual manner and spits forth a blanket of azure flame burning hands {2d4} **
(292) Mort: [2d4] -> [3,3] = (6)
(292) Mort: (sorry, sitdetracked)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+1] -> [20,1] = (21), [Bad dice format] - [1d20+!], [1d20+1] -> [19,1] = (20)
(292) Mort: (hit as many as I can)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+1] -> [6,1] = (7)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): how does the +6 and the bless work?
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): do they stack?
(291) DM: (seriously wounded)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, yes
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, the +6 is from Drenla's spell. each sword gets that bonus.
(314) Snowdog (exit): 20:48
(291) DM: (14, Trayn)
** (308) Trayn doesn nothing as he doesnt **
(308) Trayn : want to disturb the turning
(308) Trayn : (done)
(291) DM: (8, Evarian)
** (290) Evarian steps into the room following morti and goes up to the closest wight and takes a downward slash at it with his borrowed longsword **
(290) Evarian: Longsword Attack: [+6] -> 6
(290) Evarian: bah sorry
(290) Evarian: Longsword Attack: [1d20+6] -> [3,6] = (9)
(290) Evarian: ((oh hooray))
(291) DM: (miss)
(291) DM: (Rainur, 7)
** (308) Trayn does shout words of encouragement **
(308) Trayn : "yes... end their foul existance!"
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: Rainur runs in yelling with blood curtling savage yells
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: longsword
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+13] -> [8,13] = (21)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: elf sword
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+13] -> [3,13] = (16)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: 21, 13
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: 16
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: (thank you drenla)
(291) DM: (damage?)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d8+12] -> [2,12] = (14)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: long sword
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d6+3] -> [1,3] = (4)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: oops
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d6+13] -> [1,13] = (14)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: ok 14, 14
(291) DM: One of the wights dies.
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): what does the elf sword do as it slices into the wight?
** (291) Drenla mumbles an incantation as four silver bolts of light fly from his fingers, striking a wight in the chest. **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [4d4+4] -> [3,3,4,4,4] = (18)
(291) DM: Another wight dies.
(291) DM: (Morti, 19)
(291) DM: (Rainur, your swords no longer glow red.)
** (292) Mort tries for a more physical approach, drawing Ilenus and moving in to stab for the final wight **
(292) Mort: Ilendus Attack Roll: [1d20+3] -> [6,3] = (9)===> DMG: [1d4+2-1] -> [1,2,-1] = (2)
(291) DM: (miss)
(292) Mort: (shakes head pityingly)
(291) DM: (14, Trayn)
** (308) Trayn decides there is enough room to chuck one of his javelins into a wight **
(308) Trayn : Attacks: Trayn hurls his Javelin [1d20+1+3+-4] -> [9,1,3,-4] = (9)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade (whispering): the longsword is still blessed...what does that do again to a wight>
(308) Trayn : (done)
whispering to Rainur Swiftblade, +1 to damage and attack rolls
(308) Trayn (whispering): i stay out of range so that doesnt break the turn
(291) DM: (miss)
(291) DM: (8, Evarian)
** (290) Evarian steps up to the last wight and attacks with his longsword **
(290) Evarian: Longsword Attack: [1d20+6] -> [18,6] = (24)
(290) Evarian: Longsword Damage: [1d8+1] -> [4,1] = (5)
(291) DM: (hit and miss)
(292) Mort: (hit and dmg actually...)
(291) DM: (oops. heheh) (lightly wounded)
(290) Evarian: ((hooray i'm helping :p))
(291) DM: (7, Rainur)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+7] -> [16,7] = (23)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d20+9] -> [18,9] = (27)
(291) DM: (remember to include the -1 to your rolls, Rainur)
(291) DM: (not that it matters. damage?)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: yup
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: (it is actually more because I did not account for the rage)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d8+5] -> [8,5] = (13)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: [1d6+7] -> [3,7] = (10)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: 23 dam
(291) DM: (the wight dies)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: "I do not feel like myself"
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: (rainur is out of breath)
(292) Mort: :sheathing the dagger: "Do you feel sick?"
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: "I do not know...I am not as sure of myself as before"
(291) DM: This appears to be a bedchamber. The chamber is unlit. Two torches sit in brackets on the northern wall. Between the torches hangs an old shield crossed by two halberds. Against the E wall is a bed frame. Flanking it are two ordinary wooden tables, each with a wooden drawer. An old rug made from a shak hide covers the floor near the bed. There are several items on one of the tables.
** (290) Evarian goes to look at the items on the table **
whispering to Evarian, the items look like yours (and Nate's PC's equipment)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: "What was that thing and what did it do to me?"
(291) Drenla: Those were wights, Rainur. (coolly)
** (290) Evarian gets to the table, chuckes slightly and mutters "i wondered where this had gotten too" **
(292) Mort: "Wights?" (arcana check fo the extent of Morti's understanding)
(292) Mort: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+10] -> [3,10] = (13)
(308) Trayn (exit): 21:09
(291) Drenla: Even now, your lifeforce is waning. When it struck you, it lessened your life by an amount equal to a portion of its own life. There is a chance that on the morrow, this loss will be permanent. (dryly)
** (290) Evarian goes to Trayn and Rainur and returns the longsword and chain shirt. "Thank you for the loan but it seems that we've run across the equipment that i had when i got to the island" **
(291) DM: (on this note, we'll stop)
(289) Rainur Swiftblade: How do I avert this?
(292) Mort: (poor Rainur, impotent and now losing life force)
(291) Drenla: Don't smash any more doors without thinking? (coolly)
(291) DM: (resume next week from this point onwards)


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms