Login
Log inLog in
RegisterRegister
Forum IndexForum Index

Ads

Who is Online
5 users online
0 Registered
0 Hidden
5 Guests
Registered Users: None


Back to Damrosil Logs
Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room

Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
whispering to Nuij Ktonos, 3E D&D
(1414) Nuij Ktonos (whispering): what character levels?
whispering to Nuij Ktonos, 3/4
(1414) Nuij Ktonos (whispering): crap iall i got is a 1 and an 8
whispering to Nuij Ktonos, and no, there isn't an opening for this game but you're welcome to relax
whispering to Nuij Ktonos, and lurk
(1407) Kyla:
((as close to up to speed as I ever really want to be))
(1391) Morti:
good to play
(1414) Nuij Ktonos (whispering): ok
(1414) Nuij Ktonos (exit): 16:19
** (1391) Morti stretches in preparation for extreme charades **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Ye know the lasses...they like to keep their secrets Je'rar"
(1403) DM:
There will be a followup to the citadel log, don't worry about it. When last we left off, you had entered the library and were witness to a ghost who fled once you tried to communicate with her.
(1404) Je'rar:
spoken half-aloud.. "Indeed..."
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"But don't take it from me, ye know that I have not had much luck lately with them" ::chuckles::
(1404) Je'rar:
"oh come now..you only got run out of the last place you tried your luck.."
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
::chuckles::"aye"
(1403) DM:
I'll describe the room again.
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
Library: This room is lined with bookshelves and furnished with chairs, a table and a couple of writing desks, all concentrated about the fireplace to the south. The large bay window in the south wall was designed to let a maximum of sunlight into the room.
(1408) Trayn :
"well... what strategy shall we be putting forthe?"
(1403) DM:
When you entered this room (OC: its room 25 on the map above), you had seen a spirit of a girl, writing something in a diary. She fled THROUGH a wall when Kyla tried to communicate with her.
(1403) DM:
When you entered room 26 above, (a laboratory), you experienced another flashback.
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
Laboratory: This level of the tower was obviously used as an alchemical laboratory, but all the glassware has been shattered and the worktables are burned and broken. The stone walls have been blackened by some sort of explosion. A human skeleton in the remains of a mage's robe is slumped against the wall in the northwest corner of the room.
(1408) Trayn :
"the house does seem to indeed be haunted"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Hmm, perhaps the diary she was writing in could explain why she was... killing people in the house."
** (1391) Morti is busily reading through family journals at a writing desk back in the library **
(1403) DM:
This time, you saw what took place all those years ago when the Mistmoors were still living in this manse, what really happened to cause the explosion that results in the carnage described above.
(1403) DM:
(guys, don't bother with miniatures for now
(1407) Kyla (whispering): did we already reveal in character that there were triplets?
(1403) DM:
As for the family journals, you manage to piece together the following:
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"what do ye think of this...the evil that drove the girl to murder is still here...it lies within these walls or grounds. it could have been the evil that gave her the raven...."
whispering to Kyla, hold on
(1408) Trayn (whispering): is this the 3rd or 4th time ive been in this house?
(1408) Trayn (whispering): as a player
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): is that a door above 27?
(1408) Trayn (whispering): : )
(1403) DM:
There were at one point, three identical girls, each with a different name -- Rebecca, the impulsive one; Reveri, the poet; and Regine, the introspective sister. Regine was responsible for the tragedy which befell the Mistmoors when in one night, she slew the entire household and later committed suicide.
whispering to Trayn , hah
whispering to Trayn , but its an effective module
whispering to Trayn , 2nd actually
whispering to Trayn , or 3rd I dunno, can't remember
(1408) Trayn (whispering): at least 3rd...
whispering to Trayn , I promised not to run the french one
whispering to Trayn , and won't
whispering to Trayn , I didn't promise not to run this one
whispering to Trayn , =)
(1391) Morti:
(any word in the journals of who gave Regina the raven or who the guy in the locket was?)
(1403) DM:
nope
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
all I know is that there is evil here and I just cannot seem to pinpoint it"
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, yes
(1404) Je'rar:
"I'm not sure what to make of it.. you know I'm not big on ghosts and evil spirits.."
(1408) Trayn :
"well some spirits are the force of pure evil"
(1408) Trayn :
"they exist to torment the living"
(1413) Preach (enter): 16:31
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
Have ye found all ye needed to find here?
(1404) Je'rar:
"Easy enough for you maybe, but I grew up where if you could see it,hear it,taste it,feel it and if needed kill it then okay"
(1408) Trayn :
"others are held here on this plane because they can't bear to part with the thought of leaving"
(1391) Morti:
"... and some of suffering." :points out the poem the ghost was writing: "Reveri was the poet. Regine the killer"
(1407) Kyla:
"Just because Sir Renier believes there's evil here doesn't mean that the spirit of the girl we saw was evil. She seemed more scared of us than evil."
(1408) Trayn :
"for they wish to accomplish something before they can fully rest"
(1403) DM:
Something caused Regine to be corrupted, and although you're unsure as to what that is, all evidence points towards the raven as the culprit. Reveri even goes so far as to describe the bird as "intelligent with spiteful eyes" and "a sleeping malice".
(1408) Trayn :
"mostly this is revenge.. and sometimes just a decent burial"
(1408) Trayn :
"which is why a proper funeral is so important"
(1408) Trayn :
"but sometimes its for other tasks as well"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Aye Kyla that was not my suggestion..."
(1413) Preach (exit): 16:33
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"I wish to finish exploring this floor for more answers"
(1408) Trayn :
"I'd suggest we try to speak to these spirits and determine what task they need performed so they can reach their final resting place"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Trayn, they have not allowed us to do so"
(1403) DM:
You've searched this room. The contents have been obliterated as a result of the explosion, with the exception of the skeleton which is fused with the wall and a metallic chair.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
" We can always return to this library"
(1407) Kyla:
"Maby she is leading us to what she wants."
** (1391) Morti gives both holymen a nod. "Then we'll have to keep trying for now. Shall we finish searching the floor now?" **
(1408) Trayn :
"lets keep on searching as Reiner suggests"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Perhaps Kyla"
(1408) Trayn :
"and try to converse if we see more apparations"
(1408) Trayn :
"and a word of advice.."
** (1390) Reiner Swiftblade reiner goes to the door above 27 **
(1408) Trayn :
"attacking them will not only result in failure"
(1408) Trayn :
"but also may hold dire consequences"
(1408) Trayn :
"they may look like little girls..."
(1408) Trayn :
"but they are far more powerful than that"
(1391) Morti:
"Don't want to attack them if we don't have to"
** (1391) Morti follows after Reiner to the next room **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): goes to the door above 27
(1408) Trayn :
"don't attack them for any reason is what I would advise"
(1407) Kyla:
"I believe we are here to remove a haunting. The best clue wehave is the spirit herself. If she is wanting, then keeping ehr waiting would anger her. If she's planning on doing us harm, then the more time we give her, the more likely she is to succeed."
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"let's go"
(1408) Trayn :
"your weapons will most likely do no harm"
(1404) Je'rar:
"Bah! I hate creatures that a goo dlength of steel cannot harm"
(1403) Drenla:
I'm sure they hate you too, my friend. (chuckling)
(1407) Kyla:
"very true, but then there is always a way...."
(1391) Morti:
(there weren't any other doors in the lab, right?)
** (1390) Reiner Swiftblade laughs "Ye are too much Drenla" **
(1403) Drenla:
This is not the right time to say it, but there are some things I must tell you, when we are done with this mess.
(1403) DM:
(nope, just stairs up and stairs down)
(1404) Je'rar:
"Then tell us now Drenla,for fear that anything should befal you and we go on unkowing"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(is the door locked?)
(1403) Drenla:
It may distract you from your purpose.
(1391) Morti:
(oh.... perhaps we should still check the floor for more secrets though)
(1403) DM:
(no)
** (1391) Morti just gives a glance back to Drenla as he continues after Reiner **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): reiner cracks the door open
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, read that
(1408) Trayn :
"even if you could destroy one of the ghosts today... Je'rar"
(1408) Trayn :
"they would most likely appear again a few days later"
(1404) Je'rar:
"dDead is dead ,Trayn"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Uh...I think you all better get over here"
(1408) Trayn :
"for it takes more than mortal means to kill something that is already dead"
(1408) Trayn :
"at least of this power of undead"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Come on then lets see what Reiner got himelf into..." follows after Reiner
(1408) Trayn :
"I speak not of simple animations of unlife"
(1403) Drenla:
(returning Morti's gaze for a second before continuing) 'Twould be best if I spoke of this when we are done with this business.
(1408) Trayn :
"what have you Reiner"
(1391) Morti (whispering): btw... memmed spells at the moment: disrupt undead x2, Read magic, mage armor and magic missile
** (1408) Trayn locates the new issue **
whispering to Morti, ok I have to send those spell descriptions, haven't forgotten
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"look at this room...there is a skull there and blood"
(1404) Je'rar:
me goes after Reiner
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
Bedroom (28): The walls of this room are completely undecorated, the furnishings simple and functional. Only the bird perch beside the window and the dresses in the open wardrobe testify that this room was actually lived in. A human skull sits on the otherwise empty vanity as if staring at its own reflection in the blood-streaked mirror.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): how are my spider senses doing in this room?
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, still the same
** (1391) Morti gives a look around the room before his gaze falls ominously upon the perch. Taking a breath, he focuses his mind and reaches out for any signs of mysticism in the room(detect magic) **
whispering to Morti, nothing seems to hold your interest for long
** (1390) Reiner Swiftblade looks at blood **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): it looks old?
(1391) Morti:
:letting out a sigh, he steps into the room, examining the skull. with a gulp: "Regine I presume..."
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, yes, quite
(1407) Kyla:
"Unlikely"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Uh... I don't know how would she do that to herself... er..."
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"this room is just history...every room in this place seems to tell a story...this blood is very old"
(1404) Je'rar:
"Ii like the mirror..needs a plishing though"
(1404) Je'rar:
*I like the mirror,needs a polishing though
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Is there anything behind the mirror?"
(1403) Blaine:
Not that I can see (turns it aside)
** (1391) Morti shakes himself from worry to begin searching the vanity and sparse furnishings for any further clues. **
(1404) Je'rar:
"Let's move it,shall we?"
(1403) Blaine:
No, nothing.
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Hmm, yes indeed let's move I don't want to have to stay looking at these scenes much longer."
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"hm...on to another room, if there is nothing here"
** (1396) Kendric Duncan steps back form the room then looks around "Hmm, east I suppose then?" **
(1404) Je'rar:
goes to look into the eyes of the skull.. "Peek-a-boo"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): there are no doors moving north, correct?
(1391) Morti (whispering): you roll all search checks, right?
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, nope, just a window. It's raining steadily outside
(1407) Kyla:
"I'm going to go wait in the laboratory, to make sure the spirit doesn't come back, and hide in a room we've already searched."
(1403) DM:
It's raining steadily outside. Thunder booms in the distance.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): goes to the room accross from 30
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): door that is
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"I'm going to try another door"
(1404) Je'rar:
:goes to the library,not wanting to leave kyla all alone
(1407) Kyla:
"have some respect for the dead, or a manners lesson will be shortly comeing."
** (1408) Trayn awaits patiently for... **
** (1407) Kyla leaves **
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Be careful."
** (1390) Reiner Swiftblade tried door across from 30 **
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Ok, this door east here..."
** (1391) Morti follows along after Reiner rifling through the bed for anything **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): unsearched east of 30
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, unlocked
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Is door open Reiner?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): peeks in
(1404) Je'rar:
whips out the sword and mace and follows after
(1391) Morti:
(following Reiner AFTER rifling, that is)
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
((put a the in there))
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(peeks in)
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, read that please
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(opens door) This room seems safe
(1403) DM:
The library is just as you left it.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
This woman's bedroom was left primly arranged, though it still shows signs of having been lived in. A half-woven tapestry of a handsome young warrior bearing the shield of the Mistmoors sits in one corner.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(is the warrior the same person as in the locket?)
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, nope
(1403) DM:
(nope)
(1391) Morti:
"Maybe the aunt's room...?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(male or female warrior?)
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
((handsome I would think is a man))
** (1391) Morti once more gives a sweep of the room for any type of diary or other clue. (search check?) **
(1403) DM:
(female)
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
(( woops, ok I was wrong))
(1391) Morti:
(same woman from the tapestry in the foyer?)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+9] -> [2,9] = (11)
whispering to Morti, a diary with two words written in the first page and a paragraph written on the last page
whispering to Morti, the two words are "Perseus" and "Medusa"
whispering to Morti, the paragraph reads:
** (1391) Morti turns to the others holding a diary he found, "Got something" **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Blaine, ye are getting a family history lesson"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
Well morti?
(1403) Blaine:
In more ways than one, it seems.
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Ah, good job Morti, open it up let's see what it has to asy."
** (1391) Morti flips through the book, reading out the passage of the last page, "In order to access the vault, speak the word of opening and put on a brave face, for the guardian lies within." **
(1391) Morti:
: cloth brow arching, "Guardian?"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Hmm, wonder what that is. Or what the word of opening is..."
(1404) Je'rar:
"Try reading back a few pages and see if the word is mentioned anywhere.."
(1391) Morti:
"Oh..." :flipping back to the front of the book, he holds out the page, "And it has two words here, Perseus and Medusa"
whispering to Morti, oddly, the rest of the diary is blank
(1391) Morti:
:shrugs to Jer'ar: "The rest of the book is blank"
(1403) Blaine:
Well, that makes sense. Our family emblem is that of a pegasus rampant.
(1404) Je'rar:
"Ok..."
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"hmm...let's move on to another room"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Well, hold on to that Morti. Let's try north."
(1404) Je'rar (whispering): would Je'rar know what a medusa is?
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): room below 34
whispering to Je'rar, no
(1391) Morti:
"Uh.. okay... I know what a medusa is and what a pegasus is... but what's a Perseus?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Nay south"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
(shrug) "After you"
** (1391) Morti follows the others to the next room, while slipping the diary into the pocket of his jacket. **
(1404) Je'rar:
"Yhe opposite of a Medusa?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(goes to the door below 34 and checks to see if it is opne)
(1403) Blaine:
An ancient legend of Tammara speaks of the warrior Perseus, who slew the gorgon Medusa, using the reflection from a shield.
(1404) Je'rar:
"hmm..."
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(tries door to the right)
(1404) Je'rar:
*grabs the mirror from the dresser
(1391) Morti:
"The opposite...?" :imagines a snake like creature with human heads for hair, whose gaze turns stone to flesh:
(1403) Blaine:
He used the shield to act as a mirror, which is how he managed to spy her location without turning to stone.
(1391) Morti:
"Wow.... then should we be expecting a medusa?"
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, the one directly below 34?
(1404) Je'rar:
"Ok..have mirror will travel"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Ah, wise fellow."
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): no off to the right
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, unlocked
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): peeks in
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, A vestibule of some sort, with a door in the middle of the south wall.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): yes
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, yes what?
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): that is the door I am opening
** (1391) Morti follows reiner to the next door, while asking Blaine, "Did your family have any stories of a medusa?" **
(1403) Blaine:
No, not really.
(1403) DM:
Where is everyone else besides Reiner and Morti?
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, read that
(1404) Je'rar:
was following Reiner
(1408) Trayn :
(is outside this bedroom)
whispering to Morti, read that
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
Am following Reiner south
(1404) Je'rar:
*after grabbing that mirror
(1403) DM:
I thought you were with Kyla
(1404) Je'rar:
yeah..
(1403) DM:
So which is it?
(1404) Je'rar:
oh..thought she was following him too
(1403) DM:
She went to the library.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
this room is filled almost to overflowing with boxes and crates of musty miscellany, this room is obviously a storehouse for nonperishable junk of all sorts.
(1404) Je'rar:
library then
(1404) Je'rar:
"Kyla?"
(1403) DM:
(Alfred, hush. Hold on. You guys need to stick together or tell me EXACTLY where you're going to be.)
(1404) Je'rar:
"Come,join me and the others..better safety in numbers"
(1391) Morti:
(ok, I'm with Reiner, Ken and I think Trayn)
(1408) Trayn :
(is with bulk of the group)
(1403) DM:
(Trayn is NOT where Reiner is. Try again)
(1391) Morti:
(oh...)
(1408) Trayn :
(im wandering but keeping up eventually)
(1407) Kyla:
"What?"
(1407) Kyla:
"There is nothing to fear here"
(1403) DM:
(all right, load your minis but resize them and use only your first initial to name them. this is ridiculous)
(1404) Je'rar:
"If we all get separated, there's a much better chance of something bad happening to one of us; howeevr,if we all stick together..hm?"
(1403) DM:
(and place them where you want to go)
(1407) Kyla:
"If we stick together, then we are one mbig target. I'd feel safer knowing that the spirit is still not on this level."
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, this is exactly what I was talking about earlier only this time you're not in the wrong for once.
(1391) Morti:
(was following Reiner, not sure which door he went to though)
(1408) Trayn :
(can anyone grab the mini above 29)
(1404) Je'rar:
"Well.. if that medusa thing is down where they are heading, then they ned me, as I think I'm the only one with a mirror,which will allow us to hopefully not get turned into statues..."
(1441) Kendric Duncan (enter): 17:18
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1441) Kendric Duncan...
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
Booting '(1396) Kendric Duncan' from room...
(1396) Kendric Duncan (exit): 17:19
(1407) Kyla:
"we are here to deal with a haunting. A medusa thing, whatever that is, is Not a haunting, so not our problem."
(1441) Kendric Duncan (exit): 17:20
(1408) Trayn :
(ok im in the hall where kin and kyla are checking things in the various bedrooms)
(1404) Je'rar:
"Well its still a very viable threat to our safety if we allow it to troam unchecked"
(1408) Trayn :
ken
(1396) Kendric Duncan (enter): 17:20
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (1396) Kendric Duncan...
(1404) Je'rar:
hey! where'd my mini go?
(1396) Kendric Duncan (whispering): Ack sorry about that OpenRPG decided to go crazy on me
(1407) Kyla:
"Why sitir up trouble actively following it?m Odd are real good if we leave it alone, it will leave us alone."
(1403) DM:
I'm placing the minis based on where you said you would be.
(1404) Je'rar:
oh..lol ok
(1403) DM:
(Now, if you want to head over to some place, walk them over. I don't want to see Alfred typing text into the window if you're not there to see it with your PC. Alfred, if you have text to send, send it to a player instead of the window.)
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
ok
** (1408) Trayn finds himself alone and walks over to the others **
(1403) DM:
(ok)
** (1408) Trayn stands in the doorway **
(1403) DM:
Fine. (everyone but J and Kyla see a storeroom.)
(1391) Morti:
"Doubt we'll find much here."
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Hmm indeed, let's move on."
** (1391) Morti heads back and into the room on the left **
whispering to Morti, try the door?
whispering to Kyla, you're in the lab.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): Reiner looks around the store room
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, its' as you expect, filled with junk
(1391) Morti (whispering): try to open it
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): goes to room under 34
(1407) Kyla (whispering): going to sit quietly listening for the screams of the distracted ones while they are looking for trouble. still debateing on weather I should help them or not in this. seems to me that they are just trying to go murder something.
whispering to Morti, opens, but take 5 hp damage from an electric shock in the process
whispering to Kyla, hah
(1391) Morti:
"Ow!" :jumps back as he's shocked by the door
(1442) Rill the Plump (enter): 17:27
(1408) Trayn :
"whats wrong?"
(1442) Rill the Plump (exit): 17:28
(1391) Morti:
"Shocked me" :opens the door and looks inside before entering:
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
Bedroom (36): Although this was obviously once a woman's bedroom, the bed itself is conspicuously absent. The remaining furnishings are sparse but comfortable. The walls are hung with star charts.
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Hold on Morti...it might still be trapped."
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Or uh not..."
whispering to Kyla, you hear a bloodcurdling scream...
** (1391) Morti , still rather shaken by the shock, heads in cautiously, moving over to evamine the star charts **
whispering to Kyla, it sounded like it came from below the room you're in
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"A star gazer? or is it fer magic drenla?
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"this could be the wizard's room who we found in the labratory." (Follows after morti and then searches the room)
(1407) Kyla (whispering): that was my nest question.
(1391) Morti:
(arcana knowledge, check?)
(1403) Drenla:
They appear to be star charts. (shrugs)
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+5] -> [10,5] = (15)
whispering to Morti, roll
(1391) Morti:
Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
whispering to Kendric Duncan, inside a drawer in the dresser, there is a secret compartment
whispering to Morti, nothing to do with magic. star charts, for astronomy
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Ah what do we have here, a secret compartemnt in this dresser..." (Opens the compartemnt)
(1407) Kyla (whispering): do the stealthy movements thing jsut far enough down the stairs to get a peek, then move back up stairs. will want to have time to think about the stupidity of going it alone vs with a bunch of doubious characters. Neither is very appealing right now.
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
((Oh shit I forgot to check it for traps... uh oh))
(1391) Morti (whispering): are the charts labeled in anyway?
whispering to Kendric Duncan, two crystal vials (sealed), two glass vials filled with a viscous gray liquid and a ruby engraved with a serpent.
(1408) Trayn :
"I wonder where the bed went"
(1407) Kyla:
((lol))
whispering to Morti, yes, for Andurin's lunar system
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
((whew)) "Ah, guys... I would guess this is your's now Blaine..."
** (1391) Morti glances back at Ken, strolling back to see what the rogue found **
whispering to Kyla, you see a bloody dagger on the floor of the room.
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
two crystal vials (sealed), two glass vials filled with a viscous gray liquid and a ruby engraved with a serpent.
whispering to Kyla, the room below that is.
whispering to Kyla, Spot
(1403) Blaine:
(glances at them) Ye may take them if ye wish.
(1408) Trayn :
"hmm some potions and jewelry"
(1403) Blaine:
I am not a mage. These appear to be items a mage or alchemist would use.
(1407) Kyla (whispering): [1d20+8] -> [1,8] = (9)
(1391) Morti:
"Not sure I'd want anything that's creepy, gray and having fermented in the drawer of a haunted house for almost a century.."
(1408) Trayn :
"well I shall hold on to them until their use can be discovered"
(1408) Trayn :
"you wont have to worry about them then"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
I think we should check out all the rooms on this floor
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Allright then. Other than that there doesn't seem to be anything in here." (looks around the room then back at the group) "Shall we continue the search?"
** (1391) Morti follows out the room after Reiner **
(1391) Morti:
"On to the next one"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): checks this door
whispering to Kyla, nothing unusual, apparently.
(1407) Kyla (whispering): going stealthfully back upstairs to consider options, and wait for the pc screams....
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Let's go boys"
whispering to Trayn , note where you found them for my information
(1408) Trayn (whispering): (ok)
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
ok
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, unlocked
(1404) Je'rar:
"Yep"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(opens door)
(1403) DM:
This is a bedroom of some sort. Ordinary furnishings.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"check the room out ken
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"ok..." (searches the room)
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"I will go see if there are any room left on this floor"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): is that a door?
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, yes
** (1391) Morti follows Reiner while Ken searches this room **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): hecks it
whispering to Kendric Duncan, nothing unusual or out of the ordinary
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, locked
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Ken we need you"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
(shrugs, then catches up with Reiner.) "Nothing in there"
(1391) Morti:
"Eh?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"This door is locked
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Ah... let's see what I can do about that then.." (gets out picks and picks the lock)
** (1391) Morti glances at the old door, then to big ol' Reiner, "Is that really a problem for you?" **
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+4] -> [17,4] = (21)
(1407) Kyla (whispering): same drill, but upstairs. sneak up, peek, and sneak down. Hide, adn move silently, +10. spot and listen +8
(1391) Morti:
(brb)
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Do not want to destroy the man's door"
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+10] -> [18,10] = (28)
whispering to Kendric Duncan, unlocked
whispering to Kendric Duncan, nothing that you can hear
(1408) Trayn :
"are there any keys to this house"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"There we are, at least I'm useful for something."
(1408) Trayn :
"we would be urged to find them"
(1403) Blaine:
Thank you (absentmindedly)
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Want me to go in first Reiner?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
if ye wish
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Allright." (Opens door)
(1450) Hydon (enter): 17:47
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
Room: This is a richly furnished bedroom with a large, comfortable bed. A portrait of a beautiful, dark-haired woman of about thirty hangs over the fireplace. A giant-sized shield displaying the pegasus rampant dominates the west wall.

The clothing and personal effects about the place obviously belonged to a man.

(1403) DM:
There is a door to the east, that's closed.
(1450) Hydon (exit): 17:48
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): is the woman the same as the one on the tapestry?
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, yes
(1404) Je'rar:
looks around,ready to lashout with my weapons if need be
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"There she is again...mabe this was her lover's room"
** (1390) Reiner Swiftblade picks up the shiled **
whispering to Kyla, so? come to a decision yet?
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"hmm, well another door shall we check that way?"
(1453) Renzo (enter): 17:50
(1407) Kyla (whispering): same drill, but upstairs. sneak up, peek, and sneak down. Hide, adn move silently, +10. spot and listen +8
(1408) Trayn :
"yes"
(1453) Renzo (exit): 17:50
whispering to Kyla, ok. hold on
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): tell me about the shield
(1407) Kyla (whispering): not in any hury. deal with the majority first.
** (1391) Morti sidles near Reiner to check out the shield, "Are there any inscriptions or anything?" **
whispering to Kyla, the stairs up lead to an observation lounge with a single telescope pointed out the window. Of course since it's currently raining, you can't see a thing (not to mention its midafternoon)
whispering to Kyla, as for the room below you, the dagger is still there. The room below you is a similar sized room as the lab with only one door leading out (south wall) and is unlocked. The dagger seems to be coated with a bright reddish substance.
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, its a giant-sized shield with an emblem of a pegasus rampant
(1449) Victor (enter): 17:52
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): picks it up
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, VERY heavy
(1403) Blaine:
I'd prefer if you didn't do that.
(1403) DM:
Reiner picks up the shield off the wall.
(1449) Victor (exit): 17:53
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Why Blaine?"
(1407) Kyla (whispering): jsut wait in room 26 for more screams. can't justify helping them murder a medusa thing (seriously doubt she'd ever even heard of anything similar, so no clue), so jsut waiting for screams, and thinking....
(1403) Blaine:
Why not?
(1408) Trayn :
"does it matter?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"I am searching for clues...It will go back on the wall"
(1403) Blaine:
Well, I'd rather you left it alone seeing as how you've already knocked down one door.
(1391) Morti:
"don't worry. it's your shield. we won't take it"
(1403) Blaine:
Suit yourself. (shrugging)
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): what door was that LOL reiner has been extra careful not to disturb anything LOL
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, last session
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, you DID actually knock down a door, I could dig it up if you want me to
(1408) Trayn :
"well if we are done searching here... lets continue"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Well, let's check out this other door then..." moves to the east door and checks it for traps then unlocks it if need be.
** (1391) Morti quirks a scarf brow to the nobleman. "You have dead bodies here. how much is a broken door going to bring down the property value? **
** (1390) Reiner Swiftblade puts shield back on wall **
(1391) Morti:
0.o
(1403) Blaine:
All right then.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Ok Ken. check out this door"
whispering to Kendric Duncan, unlocked
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Ok, am opening the door now." (opens the door)
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
Study: This room is furnished with a comfortable chair, a cluttered writing desk and several bookshelves. A tapestry on the wall depicts a mighty citadel perched on a crag.
(1403) DM:
Stairs lead down, to the east.
** (1391) Morti strolls in looking around, and points to the tapestry asking Drenla, "What's that place?" **
(1408) Trayn :
"this is a library"
** (1396) Kendric Duncan searches the writing desk for anything pertinent to the family. **
** (1408) Trayn looks over the bookshelves **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Well boys, here is the picture...our answers I believe will lie partly in the tower and the rest as it may seem under the manse itself."
(1404) Je'rar:
"Well then lets get this thing over with"
(1403) Drenla:
I'm not sure what that is.
(1456) Victor (enter): 18:01
(1403) DM:
Writing desk: Faded parchments that speak of a vast wealth hidden somewhere within the manse.
(1391) Morti:
"Eh?" :glances curiously to Reiner before heading over to help search the desk for more clues:
(1403) DM:
Bookshelves: books on most knowledgeable subjects in particular on the habits of onyx drakes.
(1403) DM:
(OC: onyx drakes are black dragons)
(1403) DM:
Other books include topics on philosophy, art, history, aesthetics, sculpture and geneaology.
(1456) Victor (exit): 18:02
(1408) Trayn :
"shall we check the last door down the hall and venture up or down these stairs?"
(1407) Kyla (whispering): walk down the stairs, sit at the bottom, adn call softly for he 3 sisters, regine first, wait fora responce, then rebecca, then Reveri.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"If I were to hide anything, I would hide it underground"
whispering to Kyla, no response
(1391) Morti:
(geneaology of the Mistmoors?)
(1403) DM:
(yes)
(1391) Morti:
"If we're going up or down, we should get Kyla first"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Well there's still one room on this floor then we can go back to the library and decide which way to go."
(1407) Kyla (whispering): same thing at the door.
(1391) Morti:
"Okay"
whispering to Kyla, no response
** (1390) Reiner Swiftblade chuckles "She is hinding like a cat in a cozy library" **
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): checks door
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"The only smart one among us obviously." smiles
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"perhaps so"
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, unlocked
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): opens it
(1407) Kyla (whispering): go back up stairs. won't get too far from where they think I'm waiting
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Ah so let's check out this last room then..." (Heads out to the room to the west)
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
(it is open)
(1403) DM:
(guys, hold on, ok?)
(1403) TaliesinNYC:
Bedroom (31): This man's room is very well furnished. A shield bearing the family coat of arms (the pegasus rampant) lies on the bed, defaced with the crude blood drawing of some sort of bird.
(1391) Morti:
:as they move to the next room: "Say, Drenla, you think the old woman was a member of the Diamond Citadel?"
(1403) Drenla:
It's certainly possible.
(1391) Morti:
"Would they have any records on who she was or what kind of work she did?"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Well that's no good, should we uh clean that off?"
(1403) Drenla:
I could check on that, at an appropriate time.
** (1391) Morti stops as he looks in the doorway, toward the shield. once more reaching out with his energies(detect magic) **
whispering to Morti, nothing magical in the room...at the moment
(1408) Trayn :
"have you looked at these potions and pendant Morti?"
(1468) Mobius Tripp (enter): 18:09
(1404) Je'rar:
** (1408) Trayn notices teh divinatory casting of Morti's.... **
whispering to Morti, all of the items found in the secret compartment are magical
(1404) Je'rar:
let's them do their stuff,as he's way out of his element
(1391) Morti:
:releasing the spells: "yeah, they have magic to em. don't know what though"
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, the shield is masterwork quality
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"I can tell from here that this is a finely wrought shield....very good quality indeed"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Anybody recognize the bird?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): looks like a Raven???
(1403) DM:
It's a crude drawing of a raven.
(1391) Morti:
"Raven I'm guessing..." :mumbles as he heads in to check through the man's drawers:
(1403) DM:
At the foot of the bed is a large chest.
whispering to Morti, clothes, mostly rotting
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
Can we look through the chest?
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"With your leave Blaine shall we open the chest?"
(1403) Blaine:
Certes.
(1408) Trayn :
"I'd suggest we do Sir"
(1391) Morti:
:turns back to his comrades, waiting to see what's in the chest:
** (1396) Kendric Duncan checks it for traps, then unlocks and opens the chest **
(1468) Mobius Tripp (exit): 18:14
(1403) DM:
Inside the chest (which was unlocked to begin with), is a suit of very finely wrought chain mail, a longsword engraved with dwarven runes, a closed helm crafted from mithril, a horseman's flail, and a dagger.
(1407) Kyla (whispering): run down. get the dagger, and stash it in room 25. something is not right with it, and till I know who can be trusted (Renier probibly, others not so sure) don't want them haveing a probibly poisoned balde. use scarf to carry it. might be cursed as well, can't let that out if it is.
** (1408) Trayn waits to see what is inside **
whispering to Kyla, as you pick up the dagger, a fruity odor wafts to your nose (from the dagger)
whispering to Kyla, the dagger is stained with a substance that LOOKS like blood but doesn't SMELL like blood
(1407) Kyla (whispering): fresh blood, or dried blood?
whispering to Kyla, fresh blood
(1407) Kyla (whispering): hide it in 25. will show renier when I can get him alone, or Morti, if renier isn't availible soon.
(1391) Morti:
"Hmmm.... nothing important. So, back to the library?"
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Well a nice set of arms and armor it would seem."
whispering to Kyla, ok
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
Well these are fine weapons and armor"
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, all masterwork quality
(1391) Morti:
:points out: "Blaine's fine weapons and armor"
** (1403) Blaine nods, in appreciation. **
(1396) Kendric Duncan:
"Quite right, so let us close the trunk and leave them for him while we look for the solution to the mystery we have."
(1403) Blaine:
I'm not a warrior however. I can fight, I mean. It's just not in me to be a knight though.
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Aye"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
I think we should explore the tower and then go under the manse"
** (1396) Kendric Duncan closes the trunk. "Well then, back to the library and decide which way to go from here?" **
(1391) Morti:
:shrugs: "Maybe you could work at it"
** (1391) Morti gives Ken a nod and heads back to the library **
(1408) Trayn :
"shall we go up or down?"
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
I'd say up..."
** (1391) Morti looks around the library for Kyla before heading into the lab **
(1407) Kyla:
"Just the two people...."
(1391) Morti:
"Kyla? You in here?"
(1407) Kyla:
"yea, you done defileing graves with them?"
(1391) Morti:
"Eh?" :flinches back at her accusatory tone:
(1402) Arkaris (enter): 18:24
(1390) Reiner Swiftblade:
"Here is another thought...no jabs drenla...if we release this manse of the evil here, perhaps we can release the soul of the girl"
(1407) Kyla:
"I asked of you were done defileing graves witht eh rest of them."
(1391) Morti:
"Uh... yeah. we are"
(1391) Morti:
"I guess..."
(1403) Drenla:
I see the god of windbags has finally gained a worthy disciple. (grins)
(1483) Arkaris (enter): 18:25
(1407) Kyla:
"good, now maby we can make up for it by setting this troubled spirit to rest."
(1408) Trayn :
((this was not the set of stairs i was thinking of..))
(1402) Arkaris (exit): 18:25
(1403) Drenla:
It's quite possible, ays. But like you, I have had trouble pinpointing exactly what it is that taints this place.

(358) Kyla: "upstairs is a large spyglass, but you can't see anyting in it, sownstaris is a big laboratory. Your call...."
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "to gaze at the stars"
(360) Trayn : "what about the other stairs?"
(363) Morti (enter): 18:38
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "Downstairs is a wizard's laboratory?"
(360) Trayn : "the one on the other side of the mansion"
(358) Kyla: "the spitit came this way. There is no need to go the other way."
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (363) Morti...
Attempting to ENABLE moderation in the current room...
Server Administrator-> This channel is now moderated
(363) Morti: "Unless the vault is the other way... besides, we can't really be sure the ghost is technically... this way." :timidly:
(364) Kendric Duncan (enter): 18:40
(360) Trayn : "well have we been up and down these stairs?"
(363) Morti: "Nope"
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (364) Kendric Duncan...
(353) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(361) Kendric Duncan' from room...
(361) Kendric Duncan (exit): 18:40
(364) Kendric Duncan (whispering): Sorry it just randomly disconnected me
(358) Kyla: "You're exactly right. we know it passess through walls, so could be anywhere, but it deliberately went through here for a reason, and that is the best clue I've seen so far."
(363) Morti: (there was a tower on this building, right? or am I remembering something else?)
(360) Trayn : "well then lets continue exploring then"
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "I want to get under this manse, I think that is where we will find our answers"
(353) DM: you're in the tower
(363) Morti: (thought so)
** (354) Reiner Swiftblade starts to go downstais to the laboratory **
whispering to Kyla, showing the dagger?
(363) Morti: (this is the laboratory)
(358) Kyla (whispering): only when I can get renier and/or morti alone. don't trust the grave robbers.
(353) DM: yes, and the tower is the building where the lab is located in
** (363) Morti follows Reiner down stairs **
whispering to Kyla, hah ok
** (358) Kyla follows quickly **
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): there are a set of stairs going down right?
(363) Morti: (gotcha, all straightened out)
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, yes
(364) Kendric Duncan: (Shrugs) "Well it's as good a place to start as any." (follows)
** (354) Reiner Swiftblade goes downstairs **
(358) Kyla (whispering): whispering intent to them on stairs down, if you think someone should get a listen check
(365) Kendric Duncan (enter): 18:45
(363) Morti: :mutters as they descend: "Of course.. going down might just lead us back to the first floor, up will lead us into the tower, at least that's a dead end, quicker to check.."
** (354) Reiner Swiftblade stops in mid step **
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (365) Kendric Duncan...
(353) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(364) Kendric Duncan' from room...
(364) Kendric Duncan (exit): 18:45
(358) Kyla: "It's ok, I've checked this out, it's reasonably safe for now.
whispering to Kyla, no worries
** (363) Morti stops behind Reiner, "What?" **
(360) Trayn : "there must be some clue or help we can find to solve this riddle"
(353) DM: load your minis and resize them, rename them, etc.
(368) Kendric Duncan (enter): 18:48
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (368) Kendric Duncan...
(353) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(365) Kendric Duncan' from room...
(365) Kendric Duncan (exit): 18:49
(368) Kendric Duncan (whispering): Mabey I should call it a night if I keep falling off every 5 minutes I'm not much good
whispering to Kendric Duncan, if you wish
(368) Kendric Duncan (whispering): Open usually isn't THIS bad :( sorry
(368) Kendric Duncan: ((Sorry all, I'm no good popping off every 5 minutes so I leave you in Kyla's hands))
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: Excuse me everyone
** (354) Reiner Swiftblade follows kyla **
(368) Kendric Duncan: Disconnecting from server...
(368) Kendric Duncan (exit): 18:50
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): looks at the dagger kyla found
(360) Trayn : ((anyone else alive here?))
(358) Kyla: ((yes))
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: ((ys))
(363) Morti: (hai)
(360) Trayn : going to lobby
(360) Trayn (exit): 18:51
(353) DM: ok
(353) DM: Open isn't usually this bad either.
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): is the blood fresh as she claims
** (354) Reiner Swiftblade continues downstairs **
(370) Trayn (enter): 18:55
(358) Kyla: "sorry, left my bag upstairs. I'll get it while you defile this aira too."
(370) Trayn (whispering): whats kendrics email add?
(370) Trayn (whispering): or IM name
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "Women!"
** (358) Kyla skipps happily upstiars **
(363) Morti: "I'll go with her."
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (370) Trayn ...
** (363) Morti follows Kyla back upstairs **
(353) TaliesinNYC: [email protected]
(353) TaliesinNYC: I think
(353) TaliesinNYC: it's on the site
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "What is going on here? Morti come back here"
(358) Kyla: ((mort is trying to get some.... :P))
(363) Morti: :calls back down to Reiner: "be right back"
(376) No Name (enter): 18:59
(363) Morti: (unfortunately, I don't think he'd know what to do with it if he got it)
(358) Kyla: ((lol))
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "Be careful Morti..."
(363) Morti (whispering): (GW): Gw: (hoi, group whisper between DM, Kyla and me as we head up stairs to check the bloody knife scene)
(363) Morti: "Will do."
(376) No Name (exit): 19:00
(376) No Name (enter): 19:00
(370) Trayn : "I feel we are bogged down here"
(376) No Name (exit): 19:00
(376) No Name (enter): 19:00
(376) No Name (exit): 19:00
(370) Trayn : "what is our next move?"
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "I think we should explore under the manse"
(358) Kyla: ((there is a door in the lab that's unlocked...))
(363) Morti: (eh?)
** (354) Reiner Swiftblade checks the door in the lab **
(358) Kyla (whispering): showing mort, adn renier the dagger. perfer if renier held on to it, of necesary.
(353) DM: Clarification: the room below the lab is just an empty room (room 17)
(353) DM: Doors to the east and south. Door to the south is unlocked.
(370) Trayn : "I think we should find our way below... and use the other stairs to do it"
(370) Trayn : "different stairs lead to different places on occation"
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, ok. Dagger is covered with a substance that smells suspiciously like cherry juice
whispering to Morti, dagger is covered with a substance that smells suspiciously like cherry juice
(358) Kyla (whispering): scratch that, only mort followed. he sees it.
(353) DM: (hold, 5 min. phone)
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, strike that sorry
(370) Trayn : ((of course we might not have found the right stairs yet))
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: Well, kyla that certainly looks like poison to me
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: Where did ye find this thing
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "Kyla I would trust any one of my companions here with my life even Drenla over there....and Blaine has been by our side..."
(370) Trayn : "I dont think we will find our solutions in a bottle at any rate"
(383) No Name (enter): 19:12
(383) No Name (exit): 19:12
(353) DM: back
** (358) Kyla sticks it in her bag, puts on her scarf,a dn goes down stairs to fess up. **
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): reiner opens the door to the east
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, hallway
(363) Morti (whispering): alchemy check for the substance on the dagger, you roll or me?
whispering to Morti, you
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: Let's take this hallway
(363) Morti: Alchemy Skill Check: [1d20+4] -> [16,4] = (20)
(358) Kyla: "I've found a very doubious dagger down here while you were off on a snipe hunt. I believe the dagger to be at least poisoned, if not cursed. it will be disposed of properly when i cn do so, till then, there was a scream from this room.
** (363) Morti follws after Kyla back downstairs **
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "Good Kyla"
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): was there any sign of blood in this room?
whispering to Morti, strawberry juice
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, nope
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "There is no blood in this room...let's continue shall we?"
(363) Morti: "Uh... can I see that dagger again?"
(358) Kyla: "I feel bad about the lack of trust I've shown, but believed to be acting in your best interest by not exposeing you to another possible threat without reason. I felt the need to check my suspicions withthe wise Renier, adn the Mage Morti before I ould risk putting you in harm's way.
(358) Kyla: "Sure.
** (358) Kyla uses her scarf yo retrieve the dagger frim her bag, adn carefully holds it out for morti. **
** (363) Morti takes the dagger, and looks to Kyla, "if I'm wrong about this. please get me help quickly." :dragging a gloved finger along the blade, he reaches up under his mask to taste it **
(363) Morti: (something tells me that was a bad idea, but I just had to)
** (354) Reiner Swiftblade looks back at the others **
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "What are ye all waiting for! Come on!"
(358) Kyla: "just a minute Sir Renier."
whispering to Morti, strawberry jam actually
(363) Morti: (waiting to see if I die, one sec)
** (370) Trayn catches up **
(353) DM: You see Morti stick his finger in his mouth after touching the dagger.
(358) Kyla: ((and I've got a front row seat))
** (354) Reiner Swiftblade looks at Drenla **
(363) Morti: "Mmm..." :sticks the blade up under his scarf and gives it a lick: "Strawberry"
** (363) Morti begins following toward the others **
(356) Je'rar: sorry..had to run out to my dad's to see if wifey tried to steal any of my stuff,as she'd taken my dad's key to his house off my keyring
(353) DM: (should point out that room 10 has already been explored. is an empty hall.)
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "Drenla I am losing patience here...."
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): I don't have any numbered rooms
(363) Morti: : to Kyla: "Why would there be a jam covered dagger and a scream after we got all those impressive visions before. Seems like kind of a step down"
(353) DM: (hold on. Alfred, are you moving away from the group? if so, tell me or tell them.)
(386) Vorlome (enter): 19:28
(358) Kyla: "easy, didn't we see signs of someone living here earlier? the scream would be that person seeing the ghost as she fled past her while eating."
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: "I am going east...if ye care to follow"
(363) Morti: (I've lost my mini...)
** (363) Morti follows reiner **
whispering to Morti, reload it then
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): moving east
(356) Je'rar: "Then I shall go east too my brother"
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): looking for stairs that lead to a basement or something
(353) DM: (assume that anything in fog is something you haven't yet been to)
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, ok
(353) DM: (The south door?)
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): y
(363) Morti: (it would seem the south door)
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, unlocked
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: opens door
(353) DM: A connecting passage to the eastern wing of the manse.
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): is this a door?
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, four doors in the east passage
whispering to Reiner Swiftblade, the solid black things are doors
(363) Morti: "so where do we start from here?"
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): opens it
(353) DM: One door down the connecting passage, four doors in the eastern passage.
(353) TaliesinNYC: Storeroom: Filled almost to overflowing with boxes and crates of musty miscellany, this room is obviously a storehouse for nonperishable junk of all sorts.
(363) Morti: (that a descrip for room 8?)
(353) DM: yep
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (whispering): riener goes to a door to the east
(354) Reiner Swiftblade: Disconnecting from server...
(354) Reiner Swiftblade (exit): 19:38
(358) Kyla: "we're looking for a spirit, whi not just spread out,a dn look? The manor isn't that big, we will be able to easily hear a yell on the same floor.
(356) Je'rar: "maybe we should give it a quick search,just to be sure we don't miss anything?"
(370) Trayn : "I agree"
(389) Reiner Swiftblade (enter): 19:38
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (389) Reiner Swiftblade...
(370) Trayn : (new minis all)
(390) Reiner Swiftblade (enter): 19:39
(353) TaliesinNYC: Privy: This small room is completely bare and featureless, save for a single book lying forgotten in the dust.
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (390) Reiner Swiftblade...
(353) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(389) Reiner Swiftblade' from room...
(389) Reiner Swiftblade (exit): 19:39
** (363) Morti opens the door to the right of him **
(391) Reiner Swiftblade (enter): 19:40
** (370) Trayn opens the door near him **
(370) Trayn : (door west of #8)
(363) Morti: (and door north of 8 for morti)
** (358) Kyla opens door NW of #8 **
(392) Reiner Swiftblade (enter): 19:41
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (392) Reiner Swiftblade...
(353) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(391) Reiner Swiftblade' from room...
(391) Reiner Swiftblade (exit): 19:42
(353) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(390) Reiner Swiftblade' from room...
(390) Reiner Swiftblade (exit): 19:42
(353) DM: One at a time, folks.
(363) Morti: (hai hai)
(353) TaliesinNYC: Bath: Most of this room is taken up by a large sunken bath full of foul, murky water.
(353) DM: (This is the one Morti opens)
(356) Je'rar: "Maybe something's hiding in the water...?"
(370) Trayn : "if you are looking for soap perhaps"
(363) Morti: :glances to the sickening water, then to Jer'ar: "Okay, you can check that
(356) Je'rar: *uses the mirror to peer further into the room
(356) Je'rar (whispering): umm..did you grab my mini, or did it go poof ?
whispering to Je'rar, went poof
(353) TaliesinNYC: Booting '(392) Reiner Swiftblade' from room...
(392) Reiner Swiftblade (exit): 19:46
(353) DM: (Alfred had to log off)
(363) Morti: (gratuitously)
(353) DM: (So, you're checking the bathroom?)
(358) Kyla (whispering): nice twist to the jam knife. I really feel stupid falling for it since I've used it twice last year myself.
(356) Je'rar (whispering): damn..now the mini doesn't want to load.. grrrr
whispering to Kyla, I even hinted at that earlier. =)
(356) Je'rar: (yep)
(363) Morti: (jer'ar is, morti leaves it be)
(353) DM: (don't worry about the mini, just tell me if you're heading off in a direction AND be consistent)
(358) Kyla (whispering): was thinking too paranoid, but I think I recovered nicely.
(356) Je'rar: checks out bathroom
(353) DM: (So, are you checking the bathroom?)
(363) Morti: 0.o
(353) DM: (What exactly do you do in this room?)
(356) Je'rar: use the mirror to look into the water in tub
(356) Je'rar: knows this medusa thing is bad business
(363) Morti: o.0
(353) DM: The mirror reveals nothing, except that the pool (which is 20' wide at its widest point) is filled with dirty, murky water
(353) DM: No idea how deep it is.
(395) Pfdxfg (enter): 19:50
(356) Je'rar: uses my sword to poke into it
(395) Pfdxfg (exit): 19:50
(356) Je'rar: see if maybe I can reach and undo the plug
(395) hellomynameis (enter): 19:51
(363) Morti: (wouldn't that be about 10' away in the center?)
(395) hellomynameis (exit): 19:52
(356) Je'rar: 9(ot necessarily)
(356) Je'rar: *not
(358) Kyla: ((if there even is a plug. that would imply plumbing, not something very common at this time))
(353) DM: As soon as Je'rar reaches over with his sword, a group of arms reaches out of the pool and grabs for him!
(356) Je'rar: (well they have to be able to empty it ;o) )
(356) Je'rar: uh-boy
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20] -> [17] = (17)
(363) Morti: (well a drain hole of some type has to be present)
(358) Kyla: ((that's what slaves, adn buckets are for))
(356) Je'rar: hacks at an arm
(356) Je'rar: as he backs away
(353) DM: Fifteen skeletons arise from the pool and advance forward.
(356) Je'rar: "Morti!"
(386) Vorlome (exit): 19:53
(353) DM: (initiative)
(356) Je'rar: [1d20] -> [2] = (2)
(353) DM: (switching maps)
** (363) Morti rushes back to the room hearing jer'ar's call **
(358) Kyla: [1d20+4] -> [14,4] = (18)
(356) Je'rar: 9
(370) Trayn : Initiative: [1d20+1] -> [13,1] = (14)
(363) Morti: [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
(396) Vorlome (enter): 19:56
(358) Kyla: ((want me to add more of my skeletons, yourse aren't adding
(363) Morti: (:jaw drops: that's a lotta skeletons)
(370) Trayn : ((he knows they are most likely toast))
(363) Morti (whispering): btw... does disrupt undead incur a -4 penalty for firing into melee? After all, it's a ray of positive energy only damaging to undead
(356) Je'rar: ok..I have the plan: my mini isn't there, so they can't attack me
(370) Trayn : (bring yours in Kyla)
(358) Kyla: ((mini, or skeletons?))
whispering to Morti, no
(353) DM: (I need 15 minis then)
(363) Morti: (/m begins writing his will
** (363) Morti begins writing his will **
(356) Je'rar: checks his running shoes
(370) Trayn : (need skel2 and we ar there)
(370) Trayn : (and skel10)
** (356) Je'rar prepares for a glorious battle **
(358) Kyla: ((ok, 15 flack fighters))
(353) DM: (ok, load minis and then init pls)
(363) Morti: ((I say we run out and bar the door)
(363) Morti: (already rolled init.. gotta 19)
(356) Je'rar: init 9
(370) Trayn (whispering): you do know ill be slam dunking these right?
(356) Je'rar: unless of course, you want me to re-roll..
(356) Je'rar: ;o)
whispering to Trayn , that's why there are 15 of them heheh
(353) DM: (next?)
(358) Kyla: ((probibly my 18, but then no one has said anyting))
(363) Morti (whispering): could I assume that on command Jer'ar would have time to duck before I unleash a burning hands over his head, or does his actual turn have to come up first?
** (358) Kyla is too busy opening a different door to know combat is astarting this close. **
(363) Morti: (well, Jer'ar screamed and Morti ran back in after him)
(363) Morti: (that enough warning for ya?)
(370) Trayn : ((waits for all hell to break loose))
(358) Kyla: ((nope, been enough screams lately, adn pointless running around. will iwiat for less common dsounds.))
(353) DM: (19, Morti)
(370) Trayn : ((starts to get lonely))
whispering to Trayn , what's your init?
(363) Morti: (hmmm... good point)
(370) Trayn (exit): 20:11
(370) Trayn (enter): 20:12
(356) Je'rar: (eek.gotta have the cleric)
(370) Trayn (exit): 20:12
(356) Je'rar: (wb cleric)
(356) Je'rar: :P
(363) Morti: :rushing into the room, and seeing the skeletons: "What the hell did you do?" :hurries near reiner, focusing his energies as he fans out his hands, just before a sheet of navy blue falme licks out doward the closest undead (burning hands)
(363) Morti: [2d4] -> [3,1] = (4)
(356) Je'rar: "Woke 'em up?"
(363) Morti: (d'oh hope that's enough for a few of em)
(353) DM: (we'll proceed as normal and then stop after this combat, since Open is acting up)
(407) Trayn (enter): 20:13
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (407) Trayn ...
(407) Trayn : ((that ranger is causing probs))
(407) Trayn : ((maybe))
(356) Je'rar: ((my minis neevr load right))
(353) DM: A sheet of flame envelops three of the skeletons, but seems to not do much against them (lightly wounded)
(353) DM: (18, Kyla)
(407) Trayn : ((who is tryin to load minis?))
(407) Trayn : ((please stop))
(363) Morti: "We could really use some help in here!!"
** (358) Kyla wanders in, liooks around (wasteing time) and readys her belt. **
(358) Kyla: "Accckkkk. comeing...."
whispering to Trayn , what's your init again?
(358) Kyla: ((done, out of actions. wasn't expecting combat))
(407) Trayn (whispering): 14
(353) DM: (14, Trayn)
(356) Je'rar: (I presume the dark archer is Je'rar?)
** (407) Trayn steps forth and seeing the bony horror rise from the bath **
** (407) Trayn states with authority... "Begone you elements of death and destruction" **
(358) Kyla: ((I stuck it up, cause your ranger wasn't loading))
** (407) Trayn presents his holy symbol with confidence **
(407) Trayn : Turning, Commanding and Rebuking: Turn Undead [1d20+2+2] -> [17,2,2] = (21) Turn Check [2d6+2+3] -> [3,2,2,3] = (10) Power Check
(407) Trayn : Turning, Commanding and Rebuking Check Results: 10-12 = 4 Level
(407) Trayn : (hmm actually i turn 7th level undead with that)
(407) Trayn : ((where are those ghosts when i need em around!))
(358) Kyla: ((lol))
whispering to Trayn , so how many are affected?
(356) Je'rar: (rotflmmfao)
(407) Trayn (whispering): i destroy 10 1 hd or 5 2nd hd
(407) Trayn (whispering): they arent turned they are vamooshed!
(407) Trayn : ((had to kill that ranger... please dont bring that back))
(407) Trayn : ((vile syncro errors))
(356) Je'rar: (watches Trayn whip out his can of skeleton begone!)
(353) DM: At Trayn's command, a group of the skeletons disintegrate.
(353) DM: (9, Je'rar)
(407) Trayn : ((killed my mini just in case.. yikes))
** (363) Morti goes bug-eyed and glances back to the cleric. "Wow. I didn't know you coulf do that!" **
(363) Morti: *could even
(356) Je'rar: carefully places the mirror down and off to one side
** (407) Trayn doesnt celibrate as there are still some left to destroy **
** (356) Je'rar whips out the mace and stands patiently awaiting for them close in **
(356) Je'rar: (I should be right of morti)
(407) Trayn : ((drew where Trayn is with "T"))
(353) Drenla: Seems like you have matters well enough in hand.
(410) dm (enter): 20:27
(353) Drenla: Two skeletons engage Je'rar, one on Morti, the other two aren't in range yet
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d20+2] -> [2,2] = (4), [1d20+2] -> [15,2] = (17), [1d20+2] -> [17,2] = (19)
(407) Trayn : ((im deleting my errors from the bottom of the "pile" - seems to work better))
(353) DM: (on Morti -- miss), (on Je'rar -- AC 17 and AC 19)
(353) DM: (well? do they hit?)
(356) Je'rar: ac18
(353) DM: (ok then.)
(407) Trayn : : )
(353) DM: (attacking with rusted short swords)
(356) Je'rar: *had to check my sheet really not-so-quick
whispering to TaliesinNYC, [1d8+2] -> [6,2] = (8)
whispering to Je'rar, take 8
(356) Je'rar (whispering): ouch....hey..that hurted :P
(353) DM: One of the skeletons manages to ram its blade through Je'rar's leather vest, and cuts down in a sudden motion, nearly knocking him off balance.
(356) Je'rar: "Arrrrgh!"
(356) Je'rar: "So you wants to plays rough now do's ya..."
(353) Drenla: Three silvery knives hurl forth from Drenla's fingers, each striking a skeleton. Two burst into pieces.
(353) DM: (19, Morti)
** (363) Morti gives a happy snicker for the blessing of Asflag's items and readies his hands once more to deliver an encore of his burning hands with more of them in range. [2d4] -> [4,2] = (6) **
(407) Trayn : ((3 left i believe for those playing along at home))
(363) Morti: (well... same in range now)
(411) No Name (enter): 20:33
(353) DM: (seriously wounded)
(353) DM: (18, Kyla)
(363) Morti: (oh, I will kill something... eventually)
** (358) Kyla lashes out with a thin wieighted chain in attempt to disarm a skele (#7) **
(358) Kyla: [1d20+6] -> [16,6] = (22)
(353) DM: (disarmed)
(358) Kyla: ((opposed combat roll))
(358) Kyla (whispering): it's my to hit vs their to hit, to put it simply))
(358) Kyla: ((done then))
whispering to Kyla, not even a contest
(353) DM: (14, Trayn)
** (407) Trayn looks at the 3 that are left and speaks ill of them again... ordering them to cease thier unlife **
(407) Trayn : "I said begone!"
(407) Trayn (whispering): auto destroy and i do more than 3 of them... they are caput
(407) Trayn : ((this was like Shaq going against 15 Gary Colemans))
(356) Je'rar: ((lmao no doubt))
(353) DM: In a flash, all of them are reduced to smoking cinders.
(363) Morti: "Phew!" :drops down to a crouchin position: "Creepy."
(358) Kyla: "You called me in here. .....for this?????"
(353) Narbius: Most impressive, Lightwalker....
(356) Je'rar: "nice work,trayn" ..gasps as he feels a flash of pain shoot through him from where he got deeply cut
(407) Trayn : "well its good that we found them"
** (363) Morti glances up nervously to Kyla **
(407) Trayn : "the world doesnt have to suffer their existance any longer"
(358) Kyla: "very impressive, but I still don't see the point, if you an jsut do and do that...."
(356) Je'rar: "might as well see if they were guarding anything in there..hm?"
(413) Cade Tealeaf (enter): 20:42
(363) Morti: (narbi-who?)
(407) Trayn : "a rubber ducky?"
(353) DM: You barely heard that, a whisper that sounded more like rustling leaves in the autumn wind.
(407) Trayn : "I doubt there is anything but bath items in here"
(358) Kyla: "Whatever it is/was, it's not ourse to take. I'm gong to find this spirit girl, and see what I can do to help.
(414) Gabriel Thorn (enter): 20:43
** (363) Morti sidles near jer'ar, "you want to swim around in that?" **
(356) Je'rar: "And what if a lclue to the spirit girl lies in the bottom of this tub?"
(414) Gabriel Thorn (exit): 20:44
(358) Kyla: "Then we'll get around to finding it if it becomes necessary to do so, till then, I think we need to find this spirit.
** (356) Je'rar looks to see if there's a plug to this tub, or buckets if there isn't **
(416) GM-Bubba (enter): 20:45
(416) GM-Bubba (exit): 20:45
(353) DM: (nope)
(353) DM: The pool is filled with nothing but brackish, foul water -- and powdery bones.
** (358) Kyla opens the door to teh room west of 5 **
(356) Je'rar: "darn..oh well"
(353) TaliesinNYC: Nursery: Two cribs, a few tiny chairs, and an open toy chest furnish this room. The floor is covered with a scattering of toys. Ancient, bloody handprints cover the walls.
** (363) Morti heads off to follow Kyla **
** (356) Je'rar jogs over to join the others **
(407) Trayn : "how sick... blood here in a nursery"
** (358) Kyla opens the room south of 6. (looking for the spirit.) **
(363) Morti: "I don't even want to know what happened in here"
(407) Trayn : "this indeed was a terrible tragedy"
** (407) Trayn opens the door (below) **
(358) Kyla: "Yes, and the sooner we can ease the suffering of the spirit, teh better.
(353) TaliesinNYC: Sitting Room: This room is comfortably furnished with stuffed chairs and couches, low tables, and a few bookshelves.
(353) DM: And that is not all...
(363) Morti: (there's also a 40" plasma screen TV!)
(358) Kyla: ((you mean 40'" ectoplamsa tv screen))
(353) DM: When you open the door, you see a girl, similar in appearance to the one you spied in the library, only she has a glassy-eyed appearance and seems to stare at you when you greet her. A raven is perched on her shoulder. It seems translucent.
(353) DM: She's reclining on a couch.
(358) Kyla: "Regine?"
(407) Trayn : "greetings..." he begins a dialogue with the child
** (407) Trayn steps in **
** (363) Morti watches the girl cautiously and eyes the bird in searching **
(407) Trayn : "please dont run away... we want to talk"
** (407) Trayn if non-threatening and nice **
(407) Trayn : is
(413) Cade Tealeaf (exit): 20:52
(363) Morti (whispering): disbelieve attempt on girl and bird
(353) Narbius: She doesn't want to talk to you, little human.
** (356) Je'rar watches on in wide-eyed awe **
(363) Morti: Will save: [1d20+4] -> [7,4] = (11)
(353) DM: The raven didn't say anything, and yet you know that came from the raven.
whispering to Morti, very real
(363) Morti: "Who are you?" asks demandingly to the bird:
(358) Kyla: "Hello, master raven."
(407) Trayn : "wha... well I was speaking to her and not you" he stays cordial
(407) Trayn : (while providing a lesson in manners as well)
(353) Narbius: You were speaking to me. She is under MY control, aren't you, my sweet?
** (358) Kyla curtseys to the bird **
** (407) Trayn furrows his brow.. clearly disturbed **
** (353) Regine turns to Trayn and nods stiffly. **
(358) Kyla: "well, yes, but I thought it would be improper for me to address you directly, till you chose to reveal yourself."
** (353) Regine responds, in a dull monotone, "Yes, Master." **
(353) Narbius: You see? The child loves me, as a daughter to a father.
(407) Trayn : "well it seems that is more or less true"
(353) DM: Its tone shifts, seemingly directed to Blaine.
(407) Trayn : "but if she did love you... you wouldnt need to control her"
(353) Narbius: You! You have no power over here!
(358) Kyla: "Sir Tyran, love is jsut a different lable for controll."
(411) No Name (exit): 20:57
(353) DM: Suddenly, the raven launches itself at you...
(407) Trayn : "we can discuss that la.... ya!"
(417) Warsor (enter): 20:58
** (407) Trayn puts up his shield in defense **
(353) DM: ...and as it does so, it becomes even more insubstantial and grows in size, until it triples in size and envelops you all
** (358) Kyla flashes a sad look at the raven when it lunges **
(353) DM: ...and then it passes right through you, and disappears. As it does so, Regine disappears as well, fading from sight.
** (356) Je'rar wields his weapons at the bird **
(407) Trayn : "by the gods of good"
(353) DM: The chill of the grave and the beyond runs through your bodies.
** (407) Trayn is a bit frightened by this **
** (356) Je'rar is angered **
** (353) Blaine cringes as the raven-shadow passes through him, throwing up his arm in defense feebly, and then huddles. **
(358) Kyla: "This is deffinately on the side of not good
** (363) Morti shivers in agitation and hurries to pull him self back together. **
(417) Warsor (exit): 21:00
** (353) Drenla levels his staff at the raven-shadow, muttering, and straightens once the ordeal is over. **
(353) DM: bio break
(407) Trayn : "damn she is gone"
(363) Morti: : straightening up he strolls over to Blaine, kneeling down and giving him a pat on the shoulder: "Next time, talk to your family"
(407) Trayn : "but I guess that is something I should get used too"
(407) Trayn : "yes Blaine... maybe you can make contact"
(407) Trayn : "thats worth a try"
(410) dm (exit): 21:02
(420) naf (enter): 21:02
(353) DM: (what next?)
(358) Kyla: "want ot go looking for more spirits, and try again?"
(356) Je'rar: damn..wifey's here..gotta help with laundry...might take awhile because I sense a fight coming up between us
(353) DM: (all right)
(356) Je'rar: laters for now att he very least
(356) Je'rar: Disconnecting from server...
(356) Je'rar (exit): 21:06
(363) Morti: (one or two more rooms to check norht of the ballroom, then the tower
(353) DM: As you exit the sitting room, you spy a movement to your left out of the corner of your eye.
** (358) Kyla moves towards the movement **
** (363) Morti glances in the direction **
(407) Trayn : "hmmm?"
(353) DM: In the direction of the ballroom. A girl is dancing amongst the pillars, waltzing.
(353) DM: (room 10, for the lurkers benefit)
** (363) Morti walks cautiously toward the ballroom. without saying anything he lowers his pack and pulls out his violin, readying it to try and play along in time with her **
(363) Morti: Perform Skill Check: [1d20+5] -> [13,5] = (18)
** (407) Trayn smiles and then moves to enter the room to parley **
** (407) Trayn remembers something... **
(353) Rebecca: Oh, Tommy! (waves to Morti)
(363) Morti: :as he plays: "Eh?"
(407) Trayn : "Blaine... why dont you try to talk to.... errrr"
** (353) Rebecca stops waltzing and tiptoes over to Morti. **
(353) Rebecca: You're here! Now we can dance. (kisses Morti)
(407) Trayn : "darn... well not the end of the world"
(353) DM: She leans over and places a gentle kiss on your scarf covered face.
(420) naf (exit): 21:14
** (363) Morti stops playing, cocking his head at the ghost's sudden contact. you can almost even see his scarf redden as he freezes **
(363) Morti: :squeeks out once more: "Eh?"
(353) Rebecca: Come on, silly! They're playing our song, Tommy. Remember the sapphire moon, the night of my birthday? You told me, I was yours forever.
(353) Rebecca: You gave me a locket, for keepsakes, remember?
(363) Morti: "Um...." :looks questioningly to his comrades:
** (353) Rebecca waits impatiently, expectantly. **
(407) Trayn : "just keep talking...."
(358) Kyla: "Go ahead, and dance"
(407) Trayn : "and start dancing!"
(363) Morti: (uh oh... Morti can't really lie)
(358) Kyla: "Mis rebecca, he'd be honored to have this dance with you.
** (363) Morti gulps harshly and coughs to clear his throat. "Uh... sure... right." **
(353) Rebecca: It's all right if you can't remember. All that sorcery stuff and magic stuff is too hard for me to keep track of anyway.
(363) Morti: :screams in his own mind 'I can't dance!':
(353) Rebecca: Let's go, Tommy. (waits for his hand to join hers)
(363) Morti: :timidly takes her hand and follows her out to the floor:
** (353) Rebecca tries to take Tommy's hand but fails, since she's insubstantial and not solid. **
** (353) Rebecca tries anyway, gamely. **
(353) DM: Dancing with the ghost is difficult, if not impossible, due to the difference in solidity.
whispering to Morti, meet me in the loft, at midnight. (leans over to kiss you again, softly)
(353) DM: After a moment, she fades away, the scent of wildflower perfume in the air.
** (363) Morti tries his best to keep up with the ghost, if tripping over his own steps wasn't bad enough, he can't even hold on. "Um.. sorry, O don't seem to be very good at this tonight" :freezes once more as he's kissed again **
** (363) Morti stands frozen, after she vanished **
(407) Trayn : "damn"
(407) Trayn : "well it was something"
** (358) Kyla looks at Morti "you did very good there." **
** (353) Blaine faints. **
** (363) Morti faints a moment after Blaine **
(353) DM: (and on that note, we'll stop)
(407) Trayn : (ok)

 


Back to Damrosil Logs
Game Logs
Damrosil Logs
Forgotten Realms Logs
MelNethra Logs
Tolmara Logs

Rules
Character Generation and House Rules
Classes of Andurin
Cosmology of Andurin
Empires of the North
Geography of Andurin
History of Western Andurin
Lands of the Fhaard
Lands of the Sea Realms
Lands of the White Alliance
Magic of Andurin
Philosophical Themes
Races of Andurin
Songs of Andurin
The Southern Kingdoms